BMW C 400 GT. The Gran Turismo among the many mid-size scooters for glorious consolation and dynamic efficiency in addition to a number of driving enjoyable.
BMW Motorrad has unveiled a brand new Gran Turismo scooter at EICMA 2018 in Milan. The BMW C400GT will sit alongside the BMW C400X as a long-range touring model of the favored scooter. The mid-size scooter is geared in direction of additional elevated consolation and enhanced touring functionality, wether you drive inside or outdoors the town.
The C 400 GT is powered by the efficiency-optimised single-cylinder engine with an output of 34 hp (25 kW) as can be used within the C 400 X. Energy transmission is through a CVT (Constantly Variable Transmission) gearbox and a torsionally stiff drivetrain swing arm with progressive swing arm bearing for minimal vibration and due to this fact most consolation. Automated Stability Management ASC ensures elevated security throughout acceleration, particularly on slippery surfaces.
Just like the BMW C 400 X, the brand new C 400 GT encompasses a rugged tubular area body manufactured from metal. Suspension and damping are taken care of by a telescopic fork on the entrance and two spring struts on the rear. The set-up and spring journey have been chosen in order to make sure that sporty, dynamic driving enjoyable is mixed with a really excessive degree of consolation.
An optionally available 6.5-inch, full color, TFT sprint controls multimedia connectivity together with cellphone and music controls and GPS.
The touring capabilities of the BMW C400GT are additional improved by an up to date storage system together with two glove packing containers and a flex-case underneath the seat.
There's a alternative of two paint finishes for the brand new C 400 GT – Alpine White and Moonwalk Gray. which bears out the supreme, up to date and harmonious character of a dynamic Gran Turismo. The third paint end is Blackstorm metallic, which highlights the distinctive, high-quality look of the C 400 GT.
The highlights of the brand new BMW C 400 GT:
- Effectivity-optimised single-cylinder engine with a capability of 350 cc, excessive torque and CVT gearbox.
- Extremely compact design with moist sump lubrication.
- 25 kW (34 hp) at 7 500 rpm and 35 Nm at 6 000 rpm.
- Digital gas injection, digital engine management and ASC.
- Suspension with rugged tubular metal body.
- Torsionally stiff drivetrain swing arm with progressive swing arm bearing for minimal vibration.
- Telescopic fork at entrance and two spring struts at rear with ample spring journey.
- Highly effective braking system with ABS as customary.
- Passenger footboards as an alternative of separate footrests.
- Seat with separate rider backrest.
- LED lighting know-how as customary.
- LED daytime driving mild as choice.
- Keyless Trip as customary.
- Connectivity: Multifunctional instrument cluster with 6.5-inch full-colour TFT display and quite a few options as an ex-works choice.
- Distinctive, dynamic design.
- Elevated wind and climate safety and complex ergonomics.
- Beneficiant cupboard space with two storage compartments and flexcase.
- Engaging color variants with completely different characters.
The article WORLD DEBUT: The brand new BMW C 400 GT appeared first on BMW BLOG