Throughout the nation, greater than 530,000 persons are chasing the dream of a profession via an apprenticeship program. These packages mix on-the-job coaching with classroom work to assist allow tech-focused staff to graduate with in-demand abilities – and infrequently, a job provide ready for them. The Volkswagen Apprenticeship Program started on the Chattanooga plant in 2010, coaching staff who graduate licensed to work in any Volkswagen plant worldwide. To mark Nationwide Apprenticeship Week, we requested Ilker Subasi, the assistant supervisor of technical coaching at Volkswagen Chattanooga, to clarify the historical past of the VW Apprenticeship program, its impression on the area people and what current program updates imply for this system’s future. How did the Apprenticeship Program get began? Why the necessity? The choice to coach apprentices in Chattanooga got here earlier than Volkswagen had even began constructing the plant. We recognized that expert upkeep technicians have been scarce in....
Nov 14 2018 by Summer Cornet
Nov 07 2018 by Summer Cornet
Each fall, a whole bunch of untamed customized autos and the artistic minds behind them collect on the Specialty Tools Producers Affiliation present in Las Vegas to point out off the newest traits in automobile modifications on the newest fashions. Whereas SEMA by no means fails to attract out the bizarre and surprising, the very best in present usually demonstrates a aptitude for making on a regular basis autos hanging – in ways in which won’t require entry to a paint store and years of expertise. This 12 months, a number of the high aftermarket suppliers and customizers within the nation selected the 2019 Jetta and the upcoming Arteon to point out how automobiles can rework into private expressions. Right here’s an up-close have a look at the outcomes. of Volkswagen fanatic Jamie Orr has a historical past of cutting-edge builds, and has now taken his skills to a White....
Oct 31 2018 by Summer Cornet
For many individuals, the considered quitting a job and touring the US appears like a dream. For Justin and Megan Webb, it’s a actuality. Final 12 months, the Tennessee couple determined they’d nothing to lose by pursuing a ardour. They bought virtually the whole lot they’d, donated what they may, and saved solely a field every of sentimental belongings. They then traveled to Boise, Idaho, the place they picked up the car they’d dwell in and drive throughout the nation—a 1984 Volkswagen Vanagon Westfalia. When the Webbs first purchased the van from a collector initially of 2018, it had about 89,000 miles on it. It now has 110,000 miles within the early phases of the Webb’s dream journey—to attend as many cosplay conventions as attainable. Justin and Megan Webb of their Vanagon. Modifying automobiles can adversely have an effect on guarantee protection and compliance with required security and different requirements.....
Oct 25 2018 by Summer Cornet
Photograph by Manuel Martagon, courtesy of The Museum of Fashionable Artwork At its finest, fashionable artwork challenges our manner of seeing the world round us. It’s that sense of innovation, of trying to find new ideas and methods of considering, that has led Volkswagen to companion with The Museum of Fashionable Artwork and MoMA PS1 (MoMA) since 2011. Photograph by Mark Cole, courtesy of MoMA PS1 Collectively, Volkswagen and MoMA have given life to an array of museum exhibitions, instructional alternatives and particular occasion programming over the previous seven years. Volkswagen turned lead sponsor of MoMA Training in 2015, supporting efforts to considerably broaden the museum’s digital training efforts, together with free on-line programs and downloadable assets to achieve a world viewers. Along with digital studying, Volkswagen additionally sponsors quite a lot of onsite instructional choices at MoMA that focus on varied audiences, together with teenagers, households, lecturers and people....
Oct 18 2018 by Summer Cornet
In the event you’ve by no means been inside a automobile manufacturing unit, you’re lacking out on a tremendous show of know-how – as demonstrated by the Volkswagen Atlas. Earlier this month, the 100,000th Volkswagen Atlas rolled off the manufacturing line in Chattanooga, Tenn., a notable milestone for the three,700 Volkswagen workforce members who work there. Since manufacturing started in late 2016, the most important Volkswagen mannequin ever has discovered a brand new dwelling with 1000’s of American households because of its fun-to-drive chassis, enormous inside and helpful know-how. “Our goal for the Atlas has been to assemble an SUV in America for Individuals and we’ve got been very inspired by the success of the automobile to date,” mentioned Antonio Pinto, CEO of Volkswagen Chattanooga. “That is simply the primary of many manufacturing milestones we anticipate celebrating for the Atlas, and it will not have been potential with out the....
Oct 09 2018 by Summer Cornet
It’s not typically that you simply get to see the way forward for transportation in such nuts-and-bolts element. However this isn’t simply any future car chassis.1 In German, it’s referred to as the “Modulare E-Antriebs-Baukasten,” which supplies the supply of its acronym at Volkswagen: MEB. Translated, its identify means “modular electric-drive toolkit,” and it’s designed to be the essential constructing block of the Volkswagen model’s electrical transportation future. The MEB will type the idea of the longer term anticipated Volkswagen electrical automobiles in America, specifically the manufacturing variations of the I.D. CROZZ SUV, the I.D. BUZZ van and past. World wide, Volkswagen is planning to provide 10 million copies of the MEB in a wide range of kinds – probably the most bold electric-vehicle rollout of any main automaker. With the MEB “we now have developed a platform designed particularly for electrical vehicles,” stated Christian Senger, Head of the Volkswagen....
Oct 05 2018 by Summer Cornet
When Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross launched in 2014, the collection was a brand new expertise for a lot of People; fast-paced, timed motorsports motion on closed programs that combined pavement and dust with spectacular jumps and “joker laps.” So was the race automotive, a competition-bred model of the Volkswagen Beetle with almost 600 hp, all wheel drive and a zero-to-60 mph time quicker than most open-wheel race automobiles. 5 years later, Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross and drivers Scott Pace and Tanner Foust have proven simply how highly effective the staff will be, finishing a dominating efficiency over 4 American Rallycross races this 12 months and an inaugural look on the Nitro World Video games. Scott and Tanner every gained two of the ARX season’s 4 races and neither completed off the rostrum; solely the less-friendly skies of the Nitro World Video games competitors broke the successful streak, with Tanner inserting a hard-fought....
Oct 01 2018 by Summer Cornet
Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross accomplished the inaugural season of the Americas Rallycross Championship (ARX) with a 1-2 end at Circuit of the Americas (COTA) this weekend. Tanner Foust made a near-clean sweep of the occasion, incomes a high qualifying spot earlier than successful his semifinal warmth and the ultimate—his second occasion win of the season. Scott Velocity fought again to complete second within the remaining, securing his, and the crew’s, fourth-consecutive rallycross championship. “It’s been an unbelievable 4 years with this crew, and I’m so completely satisfied to win one other championship with everybody from Volkswagen and Andretti,” stated Velocity. “We’ve labored so onerous to develop this program and these vehicles—I really feel like I’ve grown rather a lot as a driver, too—so it’s wonderful to reap the rewards of all that effort with the wonderful outcomes we’ve gotten.”
Sep 26 2018 by Summer Cornet
Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross battled a troublesome monitor and intense competitors to realize a podium spot of their first go to to the Nitro World Video games. Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross’s Tanner Foust grabbed a third-place end in a wild Nitro Rallycross Last. A coming collectively of the race leaders on lap one knocked Scott Velocity out of the occasion and opened the door for a hard-charging Foust to achieve the underside step of the rostrum. “This was a loopy weekend for everybody at Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross,” stated Foust after the race. “I’m pleased with how exhausting everybody’s labored and glad we obtained a little bit of a reward for the trouble at such a wild occasion.” Foust’s weekend was something however simple, and the No. 34 Rockstar Power Drink Beetle Rallycross crew was stored busy repairing harm brought on by the intense monitor and shut racing. Foust gained his Challenger Warmth....
Sep 25 2018 by Summer Cornet
Within the late-summer solar of San Diego, California, Volkswagen homeowners of all generations—vehicles and folks—gathered to rejoice the individuals’s automotive model. Spanning nearly so far as the attention can see, throughout San Diego Depend Credit score Union Stadium, Volkswagen and different European vehicles gathered as a part of Large SoCal Euro. One of many largest get-togethers of air-cooled and water-cooled VW autos in California, Large SoCal Euro marks 2018 as its seventh yr, and the occasion’s development is a testomony to its high quality. Volkswagen autos from throughout California, Arizona, Nevada and even Mexico made the trek to Large SoCal Euro with a shared purpose in thoughts: calm down and take a look at the vehicles on show, see previous pals and possibly even meet some new individuals. The Volkswagen 2018 Fanatic Fleet was on show once more at Large SoCal Euro, showcasing a few of the model’s latest and....
Sep 25 2018 by Summer Cornet
It was quick. It was nimble. It was enjoyable. And it had perspective. GTI loyalty runs deep No shock to homeowners who return era after era: The GTI received the IHS Markit Automotive Loyalty award within the sport automotive class based mostly on an evaluation of roughly 17.5 million new car registrations in the course of the 2017 mannequin 12 months. The unique 1983 Mk1 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI sported pink plaid seats, snowflake wheels, and a golf ball shift knob. It helped create a model new class of sports activities automotive, the recent hatch. Now, the Rabbit is again for 2019 as a particular version mannequin— the GTI Rabbit Version is the primary GTI to pay tribute to the Rabbit heritage because the 2003 20th Anniversary car. Right here’s why we must always all be excited. Enthusiasm builds The GTI has at all times been notable for its mixing of....
Sep 21 2018 by Summer Cornet
All it takes to switch a sedan to have the ability to push previous 200 mph is to acknowledge its limits – after which discover a option to break them with out breaking the automotive itself.1 That’s the place Tom Habrzyk’s skills come to life. “The ability ranges required to set information are very excessive,” explains Habrzyk, chief government officer of THR Manufacturing, “so to get to these energy ranges from the drivetrain, we have now to principally overcome a number of the failure factors that may inhibit us from safely reaching excessive speeds.” That’s a part of the problem Habrzyk considers every time he tunes a car to carry out record-breaking land velocity runs throughout Bonneville’s slippery salt flats. This 12 months, he and his California-based manufacturing staff joined forces with Volkswagen to push a modified 2019 Jetta to 210.16 miles per hour and smash its class report on....
Sep 18 2018 by Summer Cornet
Sep 18 2018 by Summer Cornet
Due to a hurricane, Nina Roedeler discovered her calling. In late 2012, a whole lot of animals have been misplaced or displaced after Hurricane Sandy hit the New York metro area. The pets got here from flooded shelters or have been left behind when their homeowners needed to evacuate. Roedeler, a New York resident, volunteered to foster one of many canines left traumatized by the storm. She tended the canine it again to well being and finally helped it discover a new everlasting residence. That have led Roedeler to her function as rescue coordinator for Associates with 4 Paws, an Oklahoma-based nonprofit that finds new households for canines with restricted choices. Roedeler holds adoption occasions for about 20 to 30 canines a month, and coordinates journeys across the New York space from foster pet keepers to without end households. Roedeler says she and the adoption crew help new homeowners with....
Sep 13 2018 by Summer Cornet
It’s official: The 2019 Volkswagen Beetle would be the final manufacturing yr of the enduring Volkswagen Beetle, precisely seven many years after it first got here to america in 1949. However the Beetle might be getting a year-long sendoff, starting with particular Beetle Ultimate Version fashions for 2019 and persevering with over the following a number of months. “The lack of the Beetle after three generations, over almost seven many years, will evoke a bunch of feelings from the Beetle’s many devoted followers,” stated Hinrich J. Woebcken, President and CEO, Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. “As we transfer to being a full-line, family-focused automaker within the U.S. and ramp up our electrification technique with the MEB platform, there are not any instant plans to exchange it. “However as we now have seen with the I.D. BUZZ—which is the trendy and sensible interpretation of the legendary Bus—I’d additionally say, ‘By no....
Sep 12 2018 by Summer Cornet
Autumn brings a welcoming committee that goes above and past: cooler temperatures, cozy espresso flavors — and most notably, a panorama of fiery foliage. Whether or not you like leaves, festivals, or just carving a VW-themed pumpkin, right here’s the right way to profit from fall. 1. First cease: autumn adorning, VW fashion Craft-lovers and craft novices alike: Get out your carving instruments for these VW-themed pumpkin designs — one with the immediately recognizable VW brand and entrance grille, the opposite with the distinctive entrance of the beloved VW bus. Obtain VW Bus Template Obtain VW Grille Template Strive these carving ideas to assist: Use painter’s tape to carry the stencil in place, and a washable marker to hint the outlines. For each stencils, carve the cut-out sections (these which can be black on the PDF) first. When you’ve carved these items, go away them in place; this helps preserve....
Sep 11 2018 by Summer Cornet
First: It’s the official place of Volkswagen of America that nobody ought to throw or obtain a punch (or perhaps a faucet for that matter) merely upon seeing a Volkswagen Beetle. Volkswagen doesn’t condone any type of violence, particularly over an icon of the peace-and-love period just like the Beetle. That stated, it’s well-known that generations of bored American kids on the street have invented and handed down a sport across the Beetle. However there’s additionally a lingering debate that has by no means been settled: What do you name it – slug bug, or punch buggy? It seems the reply could say extra about the place you grew up than the rest. Nobody could ever understand how this little bit of childhood got here into existence. The Volkswagen Beetle first arrived in the US in 1949, nevertheless it wasn’t till the mid-‘50s that the Beetle turned extra widespread, standing....
Sep 07 2018 by Summer Cornet
Nina Roedeler discovered her calling because of a hurricane. In late 2012, a whole lot of animals have been misplaced or displaced after Hurricane Sandy hit the New York metro area – both from flooded shelters or being left behind when their house owners needed to evacuate. Roedeler, a New York resident, volunteered to foster one of many canine left traumatized by the storm, finally bringing it again to well being and a brand new everlasting residence. “I really like canine, as a result of they know find out how to forgive and so they don’t maintain grudges,” Roedeler says. That have led Roedeler to her function as rescue coordinator for Buddies with 4 Paws, an Oklahoma-based nonprofit that finds new households for canine with few choices left. For about 20 to 30 canine a month, Roedeler holds adoption occasions and coordinates the journey across the New York space....
Sep 06 2018 by Summer Cornet
Simply after faculty, Douglas Sonders traded his basic convertible sports activities automotive for some professional-level digital digicam tools gear to doc a tour with a rock band. It’s a chance that’s nonetheless paying off right this moment. From his days on a tour bus, Sonders’ award-winning profession as a photographer and filmmaker now spans all the things from superstar magazine-cover portraits to industrial purposes for digital actuality. However it was a brand new problem to take a Volkswagen Arteon, the putting new flagship that goes on sale late this 12 months, and apply his creativity. The outcomes: a dramatic and exquisite photograph collection unveiled not too long ago on the Petersen Museum in Los Angeles. “I’ve by no means had a automotive firm simply toss me the keys to a pre-production automotive and provides me carte blanche,” says Sonders.
Sep 05 2018 by Summer Cornet
Ten years in the past, Volkswagen made it official: It needed to construct one of many world’s most superior automotive meeting factories within the hills outdoors Chattanooga, Tennessee. Since then, a sequence of profitable milestones — from the 700,000th Passat to the brand new enlargement for the rising Atlas line — have demonstrated how VW and Chattanooga proceed to construct a partnership for the longer term. The preliminary VW funding of roughly $1 billion in Chattanooga and the dedication to rent 2,000 workforce members has grown to greater than $2.three billion and three,500 jobs and the meeting of almost 800,000 automobiles. “Volkswagen Chattanooga’s success is vital to the general technique of the Volkswagen Group,” says Antonio Pinto, president and CEO of Volkswagen Chattanooga. “Reaching this milestone has solely been potential by way of the contributions of every of our three,500 workforce members and thru collaboration with town of Chattanooga, Hamilton County,....
Sep 05 2018 by Summer Cornet
Tech has turned our automobiles into greater than only a option to get from level A to level B. Take the options which are a part of Volkswagen Automotive-Internet®: They permit you to entry navigation info, obtain alerts, and handle leisure, amongst different capabilities Now, there’s much more to like about Automotive-Internet®. Three new options — Parking Info1(powered by Parkopedia), Valet Alert,2 and Curfew Alert,2 — present helpful peace of thoughts and comfort. The brand new trio is a part of the Safety & Servicethree umbrella of the Volkswagen Automotive-Internet® app. That features Protected & Safe options similar to Computerized Crash Notification,four Roadside Help,5 and Guide Emergency Name.four Whether or not you’re fascinated about an improve to a more recent VW, haven’t up to date your VW Automotive-Internet® app shortly, or simply wish to get probably the most out of this cool new tech, right here’s what you might want to know.....
The 2015 Volkswagen Golf finally arrives in the US in the coming month of August and will start from $17,995 for the 2-door Golf Launch Edition model, a good drop of $2000 compared to the previous generation model. The seventh generation Golf will be available in 2- or 4-door configuration and with a choice of two powertrains: an existing TSI petrol unit and an all new turbo TDI clean diesel heart. Apart from the new engine, the 2015 Golf also features a bigger outer-shell – 2.1 inches longer, 0.5 inches wider and 1.1 inches shorter. Based on Volkswagen’s MQB platform, the styling of the model has also been refreshed, including a new front. Complementing the new fascia is a set of sharply-styled headlights, a sleeker grille and some extra character lines. The inside of the new Golf too receives some improvements both in terms of features and space. The trunk....
Posted in Electric Cars, Green Cars, Hatchback, United States, Volkswagen, Volkswagen e-Golf, Volkswagen Golf
The US market is going to get its first fully electric vehicle in the form of the 2015 Volkswagen e-Golf this year. As per the official word, Volkswagen is going to introduce the 2015 e-Golf in US by the end of 2014. This all new model will be available in four-door form only and will boast LED headlights with daytime running lights, a unique aluminum wheel design, a blue accented radiator grille and plenty of other goodies. Powering the 2015 e-Golf is an EEM-85 synchronous permanent-magnet AC electric motor that produces 115 hp and peak torque of 199 pound-feet. With class leading torque output, the e-Golf accelerates to 25 mph in 4.2 seconds and to 60 mph in nearly 10 seconds. The motor helps the car achieve an electronically limited top speed of 87 mph. Coupled to the AC electric motor is a compact, single-speed EQ270 transmission which incorporates an....
Volkswagen has unveiled the seventh generation Golf GTI for the US market which, as per the carmaker, is bigger, lighter, more fuel efficient and faster than the previous generation model. Not only that, the new generation GTI also offers more trunk space and bears a lower price tag. Wasting no more time, let us start with the looks first. The 2015 Golf GTI looks pretty much the same except for some changes including a tweaked front that features a bright-red horizontal graphic, sharper headlights, a sleeker grille and new body lines. As far as the characteristic changes are concerned, compared to the standard Golf models, the GTI one gets standard LED foglights, red brake calipers, bespoke GTI alloy wheels, side skirts, unique rear diffuser, roof spoiler and bright dual exhaust tips. Dimension wise, the new Golf GTI is 2.1 inches longer, 0.5 inches wider and 1.1 inches shorter. The all....
For this year’s Beijing Motor Show, Volkswagen had a lot of products planned. First it was the Volkswagen Golf R 400 and now the German carmaker has unveiled the New Midsize Coupe concept at the show. The New Midsize Coupe strongly hints at what Volkswagen’s future sport sedan would look like. The same will be positioned below the Volkswagen Passat. Volkswagen says, the Coupe concept is a perfect blend of a saloon and a sports car. Dimension wise, the Coupe is 1422 mm in height, 4597 mm in length and has an overall width of 1838 mm. It is the design of the car that makes it look sporty, thanks to its dynamic roof line, short overhangs, a short boot lid, swept-back C-pillars, long bonnet and muscular side and shoulder panels. Based on Volkswagen’s Modular Transverse Matrix (MQB) platform, the car was presented in a Dragon Red color which is....
Posted in Auto Expo, Auto News, Beijing, Concept Cars, Volkswagen, Volkswagen Golf, Volkswagen Golf R
Displaying the potential of their Golf R hatch, Volkswagen has unveiled the masculine Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept at the 2014 Beijing Motor Show. The number ‘400’ which the name ends with is actually the power output of car and yes, that is mind boggling. But not just performance, the Golf R 400 is also about style and comes with a pumped up body, new bumpers and seriously flared wheelarches. The Golf R 400 is based on the standard Golf R which, with its turbocharged engine, puts out 300 PS. The Golf R 400 is developed by Volkswagen R GmbH and is powered by a modified version of the 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged engine that powers the standard Golf R. The tweaked unit develops a massive 400 hp and 450 Nm of peak torque between 2,400 and 6,000 rpm. Compared to the output of the Golf R, the concept gains 100....
One of the biggest auto groups, Volkswagen has launched the latest version of its very successful premium SUV, the Volkswagen Touareg. The 2014 Touareg has been comprehensively redesigned and gets long list of new features including a new EU6 TDI engine, standard features, color options and optional styling packages. Starting with the redesigned exterior first, designers have thoroughly changed the front and rear of the new Touareg. The front gets bigger trapezoidal headlights which are standard bi-xenons, redesigned radiator grille and a new bumper with a lower air intake. The rear end gets a new bumper, a redesigned diffuser and relocated LED rear fog lights. Other exterior highlights include new 18-inch 10-spoke “Arica” alloy wheel or 20-inch 5-spoke “Masafi” alloy wheels and five new exterior colors: Moonlight Blue Metallic, Sand Gold Metallic, Reef Blue Metallic, Black Oak Brown Metallic and Light Silver Metallic. The R-Line specification can be ordered with....
Volkswagen has officially announced the 2015 Volkswagen Jetta with a new styling, improved fuel efficiency, extra features and new driver assistance systems. The new model is slated for its debut at the 2014 New York International Auto Show. The redesigned Volkswagen Jetta features various styling touches on the exterior. The front and rear have been thoroughly rethought to not only improve the looks of the Jetta but also to enhance the aerodynamic performance. There is a redesigned radiator grille with three cross bars, a new front bumper, optional Bi-Xenon headlights with Adaptive Front-lighting System, a larger lower air intake and resculpted foglights. While that was for the front, the rear of the car features updated bumper, new LED taillights, redesigned VW rear logo and trunklid. The driver’s cabin has been updated too. VW has added chrome-edged tubes to frame the dash gauges, new multifunction steering wheel, piano black accents around....
At this year’s New York International Auto Show, Volkswagen is going to debut a concept version of the latest member of the SportWagen family. Dubbed Volkswagen Golf SportWagen, the concept model is a station wagon version of the popular Volkswagen Golf and the production model of the same is expected to hit the market in early 2015. The all-new Golf SportWagen is based on the Volkswagen’s MQB platform, which makes it roomier, bigger, lighter and more fuel efficient than the outgoing Jetta SportWagen. Despite being lighter than Jetta SportWagen, the Golf-based concept is 1.1 inches longer and 0.7 inches wider than the same. The height has also been lowered by 0.9 inches, directly improving the aerodynamic performance of the body. Just like the exterior, Volkswagen has also rethought the interior to squeeze out more shoulder- and leg-room at the rear. The powertrain options list contains two engines, including a new....
Volkswagen has been performing really well at the 2014 season of the FIA World Rally Championship. On the first weekend of the new season, Sebastian Ogier along with Julien Ingrassia recorded a season-opening victory for team Volkswagen at the challenging track of Monte Carlo. Coming as no surprise, Volkswagen’s Sebastien Ogier has bagged another win and this time it was in Portugal. Winning the Rally de Portugal, the talented driver has registered his fourth win in Algarve. Earlier, the driver has won the same race also in 2013, 2011 and 2010. The latest win in Algarve is the third victory for Sebastian Ogier in the 2014 WRC season. On the first day of the race Ogier was leading his rivals, however things didn’t end well for him and he finished third overall in the final stage on Friday. Fighting back the following day, Ogier retook the first position and managed....
Volkswagen is going to debut the all new Volkswagen Golf GTE plug-in hybrid hatchback in the UK. Coming week, the Golf GTE will be unveiled to the visitors at the 2014 Gadget Show Live that will be happening at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham. Along with the new plug-in hybrid hatchback model, Volkswagen will also be showcasing the very best of its the lineup – the Volkswagen XL1 and e-UP. Not only that, Volkswagen will also be allowing interested visitors to take the fully electric e-UP for accompanied test drives. Talking about the GTE now, Volkswagen claims the new model is as efficient as an electric car and yet offers the dynamics of a Golf GTI. The GTE made its global debut at last month’s Geneva Motor Show and received an appreciable response at that time. Under the hood of the Golf GTE is a combined powertrain that uses....
In the recent years a number of designs have been created by some of the leading car manufacturers and one of them is the XL1 from Volkswagen. The Volkswagen XL1 is world’s most fuel efficient car thanks to its unbeatable technology and brilliantly sleek design. Now, the latest and certainly a good news is that the world’s most fuel efficient car has been nominated for the Designs of the Year award and will be on display at London’s Design Museum until August 25. This is the seventh year for the Designs of the Year award that honors the very best in global Fashion, Architecture, Graphic, Furniture, Transport and Product design. Andrew Nahum, one of the known author and automotive design and technology expert, nominated the XL1 for the exhibition in the Transport category. Talking about the XL1 now, the idea behind it was to produce a ‘one liter’ car. Here,....
The new Polo from Volkswagen has already been launched in the UK and deliveries are scheduled to begin in July. With still a couple of months to spare, Volkswagen has announced the pricing for the entire Polo model range for the UK. The entry level Polo S trim model starts at £11,100 and goes up to £19,715 for the range topping Polo BlueGT. The latest generation Polo is new in a number of senses. First and foremost, the car comes with a range of new engines that comply with EU6 emissions standards and offer up to 23 percent more fuel efficiency. The list of engines include a 1.4-litre TSI unit, two 1.2-litre four-cylinder TSI mills and two 3-cylinder 1.0-litre MPI hearts. While that was for the petrol lineup, the diesel range offers two new 3-cylinder 1.4-litre TDI engines with power outputs in the range of 75 to 90 PS. As....
Volkswagen has started taking orders in the UK for its one and only vehicle that bagged two prestigious awards, the European Car of The Year 2013 and World Car of the Year. Yes we are talking about the all electric hatchback from the German major, the Volkswagen e-Golf. Come March 11, Volkswagen will start taking orders for the fully electric hatch and customers will be able to order the car from any of the 24 Volkswagen EV Retailers across the United Kingdom. Customers can expect the deliveries to start at the end of June 2014. Based on the award winning Volkswagen Golf, the e-Golf offers the same dynamics, practicality and advanced technologies but with the added benefits of an electric powertrain. The car come with a charging cable that can charge it from a household 3-pin socket. It takes close to 13 hours when a standard UK 230 volt, 2.3....
Volkswagen has bagged the first and second positions at the Rally of Mexico, thanks to winners Sébastien Ogier/Julien Ingrassia and runners-up Jari-Matti Latvala/Miikka Anttila who fought against the extreme conditions to win the third round of the FIA World Rally Championship a.k.a WRC. While Sebastien Ogier was the first person to cross the finish line bringing Volkswagen a step closer to its 7 th victory in a row, Thierry Neuville managed to bag the first podium finish for team Hyundai. The most interesting fact about the Mexico round was that Ogier beat teammate Jari-Matti Latvala by more than a minute, securing the second win of the season which now moves him three points up his Finnish teammate. As for Hyundai the round was good enough. While Neuville brought the first podium finish for the South Korean major, his teammate Chris Atkinson managed to finish at the seventh spot in the....
Giving a preview of what future Volkswagen SUVs could look like, the German major has unveiled the Volkswagen T-ROC concept SUV at the 84th International Motor Show a.k.a Geneva Motor Show. The SUV is strikingly refreshing and has plenty of highlights including a two removable halves roof, LED headlights, and a progressive design. Volkswagen, who is Germany’s largest car manufacturer, currently offers two of the most successful SUVs of their segments, the Volkswagen Tiguan and Touareg. And in the coming years Volkswagen plans to expand its lineup and enter every possible segment. The T-ROC is supposed to be one of those new models which could take production form in the near future. Volkswagen is currently focusing on an international lineup by showcasing market-specific concept vehicles. In the recent past, the major has unveiled CrossBlue, CrossBlue Coupe and the Taigun, and now comes the T-ROC. Talking about the design of the....
At the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, Volkswagen is going to debut its latest SUV concept, the Volkswagen T-ROC. The T-ROC is the German manufacturer’s vision of how the brand’s future SUs will look like. In terms of proportion, the T-ROC is 4,179 mm in length, 1,831 mm in width and has a total height of 1,501 mm, which makes it 200 mm shorter than the Tiguan and 300 mm longer than the Taigun concept which is still under its development phase. Just Weighing just 1420 kg, the Volkswagen T-ROC is based on the manufacturer’s latest, modular transverse matrix a.k.a MQB platform. The front and rear track of the T-ROC stand at 1,578 mm and 1,564 mm respectively, and it has a wheelbase of 2,595 mm. The T-ROC features really short overhands: 811 mm at rear and 772 mm at rear, and rolls on 19-inch alloy wheels wrapped in 245/45 tires.....
For decades, Skoda has been manufacturing models that offer practicality as well as performance at the expense of good looks. But lately, the Czech Republic giant, who is also a part of the Volkswagen Group of companies, has started focusing equally on design as on other areas of the vehicle. A while ago the car maker came up with Skoda Mission L concept which greatly inspired the latest generation Skoda Octavia. Today, the company has released a new concept called the Skoda VisionC which takes a new approach on concept car design. In fact, going by how effectively Skoda used the Mission L design, the VisionC could become the face of all new models or perhaps the next generation iterations of the outgoing models. The VisionC is a five door coupe which features an even more expressive design language in comparison with the Mission L. Instead of using strong creases....
Volkswagen is readying a bunch of cars for the 2014 Geneva Motor Show and most of them will be Volkswagen Polo models. At the 84th International Motor Show, Volkswagen is going to unveil the Polo TSI BlueMotion, Polo TDI BlueMotion, Polo BlueGT and CrossPolo models. Alongside, Volkswagen will also launch new R-Line exterior and interior packages for the new Polo which was introduced in January this year. We will start with the Polo BlueMotion range which is one of the most efficient five-seat passenger cars on the planet. Earlier the car was only available with a turbodiesel engine but from 2014 onwards, customers will be able to order the Polo TSI BlueMotion petrol model. Powered by a small three cylinder turbo petrol engine the Polo TSI BlueMotion puts out 90 Ps of power and consumers 4.1 l of fuel per 100 km. Next in the line, the Polo BlueGT’s engine....
Volkswagen has unveiled the latest member of its Volkswagen Golf hatchback family and it is called the Volkswagen Golf GTE. The name sounds in line with the Golf GTI, but it is not just the name but the dynamics as well. The Golf GTE is a plug in hybrid version of the highly acclaimed Golf hatchback and clubs the benefits of an electric drivetrain and performance equivalent to the Golf GTI. The name Golf GTE follows the same nomenclature that Volkswagen has used for the rest of the Golf models in the UK. Here, GT stands from Gran Tourismo and E stands for electricity. The Golf GTE is powered by a set-up comprising of a 1.4-litre TSI direct-injection petrol engine and an electric motor. The internal combustion engine produces a nice 150 PS while the electric motor contributes 102 PS, putting out a combined 204 PS. The combined range of....
In 1974, Volkswagen presented it’s a new hatchback at the Geneva Motor Show called the Volkswagen Scirocco. Over the past decades the German major has brought major improvements in terms of styling and powertrain but the best is yet to come. At the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, Volkswagen is all set to reveal the all new Scirocco featuring even better styling and more power. Externally, the styling of the car has been refined and a more modern look has been achieved thanks to new head and tail lights and revised bumpers. The front bumper of the new Scirocco has features aerodynamic ‘blades’, something similar to what we have seen on the new generation Golf GTI. It integrates indicator lights, daytime running lights and fog lights as well. Moving to the rear of the car, there is a set of new tail lights featuring LED, a reshaped bumper and a new....
A while ago Volkswagen released the first pictures of Taigun, a concept crossover aimed at booming markets. Then, the Taigun was just a concept but not anymore. The German major has debuted the near production model of the Taigun compact SUV at the ongoing Auto Expo in New Delhi, India. Compared to the first concept presented in Sao Paulo, Brazil, the Taigun has come a long way in terms of design and practicality. In terms of size, the Taigun is 3,859 mm long (3,995 mm with real mounted spare wheel), 1,728 mm wide, 1,570 mm tall (1,605 mm with roof rails) and features a 2,470 mm long wheelbase. The model showcased at the 2014 Auto Expo is powered by a new 1.0-litre TSI engine that features direct injection petrol engine and turbocharging technologies. It can produce up to 81 kW / 110 PS at 5000 rpm and peak torque of....
- F1-Focused Driver Albon Joins Formulation E Nissan
- India’s First Classic Automotive Public sale To Be Held On November 21
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Bookings Open In India
- Watch a Tesla Mannequin three Have a Scary Spin at 130 MPH on Salt Flats
- Watch a Tesla Mannequin three Have a Scary Spin at 130 MPH on Salt Flats
- Malta’s First Automotive Sharing Membership Introduces 150 Renault ZOE
- VW Confirms Tie With Ford: Electrical Automobiles Half Of the Bundle?
- Colorado Air High quality Management Fee approves low emission automobile requirements starting in 2022 mannequin 12 months
- Ford Organises Engagement Zones At Dealerships To Educate Youngsters On Street Security
- Britain’s Greatest Driver’s Automotive 2018: and the winner is…
- Learn how to Hypermile with an Electrical Automotive
- Cash No Object: Two Fox-Physique Specials In One Convertible – A 1985 Ford Mustang Tornado II Predator G.T. 302!
- Repair It Your self! Tim McAmis Reveals You How To Restore Composite Parts Right here!
- A Rodeo With A Double Unicorn: Getting The Turbo V8 Nissan Stagea Wound Up On The Skidpad!
- Morning Symphony: For These Morning When You Want A Jolt, How About A Highway Racing Rotary?
- Venture Mongrel Replace: The Mazda-Meets-Ford Venture Is Transferring Alongside At A Fast Tempo!
- 2020 Kawasaki Versys 1000 Bookings Start; To Be Domestically Assembled
- Lamborghini SC18 Alston
- Lamborghini Urus ST-X Idea
- Two victories for Audi Sport buyer racing in Macau
- Skilled Driver Takes Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency To Monitor
- Britain’s Greatest Driver’s Automotive 2018: the highest three
- Information: Livewire – The Electrical Harley is Coming (Quietly)
- 2023 Honda Match Specs, Worth and Inside Evaluation
- Information: Latest Hints of an Entry-Stage EV from Volkswagen
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Does Donuts within the Grass
- MotorWeek Checks Out The Jaguar I-PACE: Is Massively Impressed
- Jaguar I-Tempo Can Pollute Extra Than a Diesel BMW X5, Evaluation Factors Out
- Jaguar I-Tempo Can Pollute Extra Than a Diesel BMW X5, Evaluate Factors Out
- Brabus Mercedes-AMG CLS 63 Races Bugatti Chiron and New E63
- Might this E34 BMW M5 be your funds traditional?
- Extra Particulars On Volkswagen’s Plan To Make investments Billions For EVs
- Cities that didn’t win HQ2 shouldn’t be counted out
- Road Automotive Tremendous Nationals 14: Our First Look From The Pits!
- Farfus Already Posts First Win in GT Racing aboard the BMW M6 GT3
- Mercedes X-Class Sounds Like a Ram Truck Because of Energetic Sound
- 2019 Porsche Macan For U.S. Market Priced At $50,950
- New Flyer Is First With Altoona Examined 60-Foot Articulated Electrical Bus
- BMW M2 Competitors contends in Autocar’s Greatest Driver’s Automobile
- Meet The New Rookie Who Is Behind Mercedes’ Subsequent Large Challenge
- Microsoft to close down HockeyApp
- Tesla Mannequin three protects proprietor from unsafe air even with out Bioweapon Protection Mode
- Road Automotive Tremendous Nationals 14: Placing That Cool Desert Air To Good Use
- Tesla Begins Photo voltaic Roof Ramp Up At Gigafactory 2
- What If An Electrical Automobile May Use Its Physique As A Structural Battery?
- Video: Try a 780 HP BMW M5 Going All Out on the Autobahn
- MINI Dealerships Provide Greatest Expertise In accordance with JD Energy Rating
- Video: Right here’s How the BMW Digital Key Works
- Watch Method E Gen 1 Vs Gen 2 Battle: Plus CNET Drives Audi FE Automobile
- Watch Tesla Mannequin X P100D Race Lamborghini Aventador
- 2023 Honda CR-V Cargo House, Value and Launch Date Evaluation
- Lamborghini Aventador Turns Into SC18 Thanks To Squadra Corse
- Renault Checks ZOE Prototype With CCS Combo Charging Inlet
- Tesla Vitality steps ahead with Photo voltaic Roof manufacturing ramp at Gigafactory 2
- Authorities Subsized Plug-In Hybrids Go Uncharged In UK
- Tesla Australia Will Add CCS Chargers To Assist Mannequin three
- Good Information! 5 Locations to Learn or Hear Optimistic and Uplifting Information
- Lamborghini Aventador S Smashes Tesla Mannequin X in Drag Race
- Spain To Introduce ICE Automobile Ban From 2040?
- SparkLabs Taipei closes preliminary $four.25M for its first fund, provides Jeremy Lin as an advisor
- Hamilton Clarifies Assertion About India After Backlash
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG A45 4Matic Has Comparable Design to CLS 53
- Rosenqvist Replaces Wehrlein For Mahindra For 1st Components E Race
- December 2018 Subject – Out Now!
- Nikola Motors Achieves $200 Million Fundraising Purpose
- Schaeffler begins quantity manufacturing of transmissions for the electrical drive within the Audi e-tron; parallel axis and coaxial
- Lamborghini Urus Performante Rendered as Particular Version Lamborghini Will Construct
- 2019 Audi R8 Police Automobile Rendering Seems to be Legit
- Agate Gray 2020 Porsche 911 Seems to be Stealth in German Site visitors
- 1,700 HP Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Hunts Down 200 MPH 1/2-Mile Move
- Volkswagen to spend ~€44B on e-mobility, autonomous driving, new mobility companies and digitalization by means of 2023
- Ever Needed The True In-Depth Particulars Of The Hoonicorn? Examine Out This Go-By Of Ken Block’s Monster Right here!
- Winged Weirdos: Who Wins In A Battle Between A DeLorean And A Bricklin?
- Ineos To Finalize Manufacturing facility Location To Set-Up New Off-Street Automobiles Manufacturing Plant By Yr-Finish
- E30 BMW Has Laborious Crash whereas Lapping Nurburgring In Reverse
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Drag Races Dodge Charger SRT 392, The Hole Is Huge
- 2019 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Spied Bare, Reveals Aggressive Aero
- Nissan GT-R Drag Races Hellcat on the Road, The Hole Is Large
- Gulf Blue 2020 Porsche 911 Reveals The Mature Design
- Ferrari 488 Drag Races Dodge Demon, Humiliation Is Robust
- Can You Make A Leaf Blower Fly? Watch As These Guys Give It A Shot!
- Completely happy Holley Days! Holley’s 12 months-Finish Sale Is On Now Till The Finish Of The 12 months!
- In Memoriam: Irv Gordon, The Man Who Liked Solely One Automotive Ever
- Cease! It’s Already Lifeless: This Ford Ranger Takes A Brutal Beating At A Robust Truck Course!
- BangShift Query Of The Day: How Petty Have You Gotten When It Comes To Parking?
- Driverless Automobiles and the Mating Habits of the Earthbound People
- Manufacturing unit 56 Video Tour Reveals Meeting Line Of Mercedes-Benz W223
- Diesel Driving Bans ‘Self-Damaging’: German Transit Minister
- This Is Probably The Quickest BMW However It Does Not Have An Engine
- Tackling the Rubicon Path in a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
- Britain’s Finest Driver’s Automobile 2018: meet the contenders
- Video: Boring Firm Breaks New Floor, Broadcasts Medieval Fortress Watchtower
- YouTube quietly added free, ad-supported motion pictures to its web site
- We’re Giving Away a DJI Spark!
- 2023 Honda Readability Plug-in Hybrid Specs, Value and Inside Overview
- Some extra data on the BMW 2 Collection Gran Coupe
- Cool photograph gallery of the BMW Z4 E85 Roadster
- The Boring Firm goes brick-and-mortar with The Brick Retailer
- Feeling not noted of a sizzling market? This new outfit has a fund with shares of 30 high ‘unicorns’ to promote you
- New Toyota Vios teased, hinting at Malaysian introduction quickly – bookings open on November 22
- Lapping up the Porsche expertise at Sepang Worldwide Circuit – monitor enjoyable beneath professional tutelage
- Chrome Lamborghini Urus Does Snow Drift, Appears to be like Amusing
- AWD Electrical Wheel Turns Honda Civic Sort R into 450 HP Monster
- Database leak exposes tens of millions of two-factor codes and reset hyperlinks despatched by SMS
- Electrical Loading Claims Four-Minute Extremely Quick-Cost For Porsche
- UPDATE: VW CEO Says Automaker Will Make Electrical Automobiles Mainstream
- 27% Of Automobiles Bought In Iceland In October 2018 Have been Plug-Ins
- Watch Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency Lose Management At Excessive Velocity
- Take A Look At This Actual Kia Niro EV Cutaway
- Tesla Goals For Mannequin three Manufacturing At 7,000 Per Week By November 28
- VW To Spend $50 Billion In Push To Launch 50 Electrical Automobiles By 2025
- Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency Pricing Introduced For China
- Chilly Climate Electrical Automobile Ideas From Normal Motors
- 50 MWh Tesla Battery ESS Launched At Photo voltaic Farm In Australia
- Right here Is How Volkswagen Trains Excessive Voltage Consultants
- Tesla Reduces Pricing Of Photo voltaic System Installations By 10-20%
- Tesla Mannequin three With Monitor Mode Toasts Tires: Unbelievable Drone Footage
- Volvo XC40 Triumphs Over Jaguar E-Tempo and BMW X2 As soon as Once more
- Order Tesla Mannequin three By November 30 To Guarantee Full Tax Credit score
- Reward Information: The very best gear for that buddy who needs to start out a podcast
- NIO Now Has 18 Battery Swapping Stations: Watch Swap In Motion
- Information: Chevrolet Silverado ZH2: A Gasoline Cell-Powered Heavy-Obligation Army Truck
- Honda CR-V Hybrid AWD SR 2018 overview
- Watch This System E Fallout Parody
- Electrical Loading Claims Four-Minute Extremely Quick-Cost For Porsche
- BMW to debut 48-volt electrical techniques by 2020
- Avenue Automotive Tremendous Nationals 14 Gallery: Making Extra Noise Than The Strip Does!
- UPDATE: VW CEO Says Automaker Will Make Electrical Automobiles Mainstream
- Matte Inexperienced McLaren 720S with Orange Stripe Is a Loopy Spec
- 27% Of Automobiles Bought In Iceland In October 2018 Had been Plug-Ins
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday: A Gamer’s Full Information
- 7 Scams to Watch Out for on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- You Can Now Message Companies Utilizing Google Maps
- The 10 Greatest Thanksgiving Apps for iPhone
- The 6 Finest PS4 Controllers to Purchase This Black Friday
- The 5 Finest Lavalier Microphones Underneath $50
- How you can Run Linux on Android Units
- Why You Ought to Exchange Google Play With an Different App Retailer
- Why You Shouldn’t Go away Your Telephone Plugged in In a single day
- The New Home windows 10 Clipboard: All the things You Want for Copy Pasting
- Former Oracle Exec Thomas Kurian to exchange Diane Greene as head of Google Cloud
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio Tackle Jaguar E-Tempo and Lexus NX in SUV Evaluate No one Wante
- Watch Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency Lose Management At Excessive Pace
- NASA to livestream first Mars touchdown in six years on November 26 with InSight lander
- CodeStream helps you to collaborate and speak instantly in VS Code
- Jawa Forty Two: 5 Key Options You Want To Know
- VW confirms joint improvement with Ford, denies merger
- Volkswagen Bets 44 Billion EUR on the Way forward for Motoring
- Lady’s Automobile Broken in SpaghettiOs Assault in Pittsburgh
- 2019 Suzuki Jimny vs. Land Cruiser Off-Street Take a look at Is a Nail-Biter
- Florida Man Pulled Over For Dashing in Flintstones Footmobile
- Video: 1987 IHRA Angus Nitro Showdown – It Was A Massive Cash Showdown In Bristol For IHRA’s Greatest
- Take A Look At This Actual Kia Niro EV Cutaway
- Tesla Goals For Mannequin three Manufacturing At 7,000 Per Week By November 28
- 2018 NHRA Auto Membership Finals Photographs: The Beginning Line Was Traction Metropolis In Pomona!
- BMW continues to arrange for no-deal Brexit
- Avenue Automobile Tremendous Nationals 14 Gallery: Our Picture Protection From Las Vegas Begins NOW!
- MailChimp groups up with Sq. to launch shoppable touchdown pages
- Unique: Volkswagen Responds To Inexperienced Courtroom Ruling, Says Compliant With Indian Emissions Commonplace
- Donut Media Takes On Richard Petty: Every thing You Ought to Know About The King of NASCAR
- STREET CAR SUPER NATIONALS LIVE CONTINUES TODAY! WATCH ALL THE RACING ACTION RIGHT HERE!
- Used Falcon 9 Launches Comms Satellite tv for pc, Counter at 18 SpaceX Liftoffs in 2018
- 2019 Audi A6L Revealed At Guangzhou Auto Present
- Bulls Lock Horns on Busy Avenue, Crash Into Tuk-Tuk
- Most Underwhelming Audi Q8 Evaluation Comes from Doug DeMuro
- Tom Cruise is Actually Flying Fighter Jets in High Gun 2, Paramount CEO Confirms
- 2018 GALOT Motorsports Park Monster Truck Throwdown Motion Images – Excessive Flyin’ Enjoyable With Superior Vehicles
- Trip Alongside On Invoice Newlon’s Exhibition Puller – A Farm Tractor With An Allison V12! This Guidelines
- VW To Spend $50 Billion In Push To Launch 50 Electrical Vehicles By 2025
- Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency Pricing Introduced For China
- 2023 Honda Readability Gas Cell Value, Specs and Launch Date Evaluate
- VW Says Might Construct Up To 15 Million Electrical Vehicles
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Turns Hybrid for the U.S. for the First Time
- Right here’s Why Prince Harry And Prince William Sometimes Drive Themselves
- Volkswagen ID Electrical Automobile Manufacturing to Start in a Yr
- Chilly Climate Electrical Automobile Ideas From Basic Motors
- Fb Messenger is constructing a “Watch Movies Collectively” characteristic
- VIDEO: Edmunds drives the BMW M850i
- Remark: why you’ll be able to nonetheless purchase a Ford Escort in China
- Michelle Obama is Nonetheless Not Allowed to Drive And She Misses It
- 2020 Suzuki Katana Lands on American Shores at Lengthy Seaside
- Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency spins out at 135 mph throughout prime pace try
- BMW X5 drives a Monza recreation traced in historical Sahara sands
- 50 GWh Tesla Battery ESS Launched At Photo voltaic Farm In Australia
- Right here Is How Volkswagen Trains Excessive Voltage Consultants
- Tesla Reduces Pricing Of Photo voltaic System Installations By 10-20%
- Tesla Mannequin three With Monitor Mode Toasts Tires: Unimaginable Drone Footage
- Tesla To Ship New Mannequin three Orders By Yr Finish
- Volkswagen Fined Rs. 100 Crore By NGT Over Emission Scandal
- PSA should still shut a UK Vauxhall manufacturing unit post-Brexit
- Metropolis in Malta Welcomes Archbishop in Porsche Boxster Pulled by 50 Kids
- BMW Reveals Battery Capability & Vary Particulars On New 330e PHEV
- Volvo to make use of Ricardo for large-scale EV battery cell testing program
- Massive Auto Continues To Low cost Tesla And Declare They’ll Take The Lead
- BYD Receives Order For 27 Electrical Buses From Denmark
- Jawa And Jawa Forty Two vs Rivals: Worth Comparability
- ARPA-E broadcasts $98M in funding for 40 OPEN tasks; two opposed-piston engines tasks obtain $10M complete
- Mahindra Marazzo Costs To Enhance From January 1, 2019
- Works ministry given six months to settle toll challenge
- AD: Toyota Harrier now with fast availability – guide now to win vacation package deal and Toyota Sienta!
- 2019 Toyota Corolla sedan – US vs China spec design
- Proton X70 will get 5 star ASEAN NCAP crash security score; new SUV to make public debut at KLIMS 2018
- Honda reveals CB125X and CB125M idea bikes
- Subaru XV to get plug-in hybrid tech – 41 km e-range?
- DAMD provides G-Class, Defender kits for Suzuki Jimny
- G20 BMW 330e plug-in hybrid detailed – 252 hp, 41 hp XtraBoost function, 1.7 l/100 km, 60 km electrical vary
- 2019 Toyota Corolla sedan – 12th-gen makes its debut
- New Kia Soul – second teaser reveals entrance, headlamps
- New Skoda Kodiaq GT revealed as China-only SUV-coupe
- MG reveals first ever electrical automobile, the eZS
- New 2019 Audi RS7 Sportback to interrupt 600bhp barrier
- 2019 Honda Passport Appears Roomy In Video Teaser
- Picture Comparability: 2020 Toyota Corolla Sedan vs. 2014 Toyota Corolla Sedan
- Greenhous Nissan Retains Santa’s Sleigh Transferring
- BlackBerry is shopping for Cylance for $1.four billion to proceed its push into cybersecurity
- Mazda’s subsequent technology KODO design – sculpting with gentle
- CARB adopts REAL to trace GHG and NOx emissions from medium- and heavy-duty automobiles; beefing up OBD
- 1968 Ford Mustang Bullitt Donates One Gram of Paint to a One-Off Timepiece
- Professional Commuter Perfection? Is This 1987 Oldsmobile Delta 88 On The Proper Observe?
- Toyota to supply 2020 Corolla Hybrid in US; new sedan joins Corolla household worldwide, together with hybrid mannequin
- In Memoriam: Katarina “Kat” Moller
- Morning Symphony: The New TVR Griffith Sounding Off In Anger!
- Epsom’s Nissan Dealership Builds For The Future
- Kimbal Musk trolls Fox with ‘Plant a Seed Day’ in change about Tesla’s new chair
- Tough Begin: The place Did All Of The Second-Gen Camaros Like This Go?
- New Mahindra Alturas G4 Key Options Revealed
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Sedan Debuts With New Sporty Look
- Historic Video: 1950s Inventory Automobile Racing In Pomona Is Superior To Watch
- Courtroom filings by accident reveal costs in opposition to Julian Assange
- New Flyer’s 60′ electrical Bus Speedy Transit fashions change into the primary and solely to finish FTA Altoona Testing
- All-New Mercedes-Benz CLS Launched In India, Costs Begin At Rs. 84.7 Lakh
- 2020 Bentley Bentayga Worth, Specs, Hybrid
- Sheryl Sandberg claims she didn’t know Fb employed company behind ‘abhorrent’ anti-Soros marketing campaign
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLS India Launch: Value, Variants, Specs, Supply Particulars
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Makes Its World Debut In China
- What Occurred To The Household Sedan?
- Orion Engineered Carbons acquires French producer of acetylene carbon black
- 2023 Honda Readability Electrical Worth, Engine Specs and Launch Date Assessment
- Walmart and Goal embrace in-store cellular checkout for the vacations
- Nissan Patrol, Navara, TITAN and Terra courageous the Sahara Desert
- Envision Photo voltaic earns European patent for EV ARC moveable photo voltaic charging station
- Tesla, GM and Nissan advocate for extending the federal EV tax credit score
- All-new Nissan Altima debuts at Guangzhou Motor Present 2018
- Our High 5 Podcasts for Thanksgiving 2018
- Cassette decks from Crosley take purpose at tape-hoarding nostalgia-seekers
- Geely Jiaji inside and first particulars revealed – Proton model due out in 2020, after SX11 arrives in 2019
- DRIVEN: 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63 – high-rise athlete
- Mercedes-Benz Releases Assertion on Windshield Glass Replacements
- Audi Q2 E-Tron Spied
- New Santa Fe Takes Residence Prestigeous Award
- Hyundai Introduces New Eco-Pleasant Expertise
- Vauxhall Crossland X Final Launched, Is Prepared for VW T-Cross
- BMW Reveals All-New 330e Plug-in Hybrid Sedan
- By the Numbers: BMW M340i vs Mercedes-AMG C43 vs Audi S4
- SpaceX’s twice-flown Falcon 9 fleet grows by one with flawless launch, touchdown
- FCC tells SpaceX it will possibly deploy as much as 11,943 broadband satellites
- Instagram Now Tracks How A lot Time You’re Losing on Instagram
- China’s New Guidelines Will Punish Automakers Who Don’t Meet Electrical Quota
- 10 Tips For Taking Your Automobile To The Subsequent Degree
- Right here is the pricing information for the 2019 BMW 330i and 330i xDrive
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63 UK Evaluation Exposes Lovable Flaws
- Which Are The Least expensive EVs To Personal?
- Obtain your BMW Z4 desktop wallpapers!
- Fb modifications algorithm to demote “borderline content material” that just about violates its coverage
- VIDEO: Carfection is capturing the Final BMW M3 movie
- New Suzuki Jimny Impersonates G-Class, Defender In Japan
- Nissan Kicks Sounds Unusual on the Motorway, Says Client Studies
- 2020 BMW X5 M Four.Four-Liter V8 Roars in Newest Nurburgring Spy Video
- TVR Griffith Sounds Completely Wonderful On the Fort Combe Circuit
- Hyundai Will Fulfill U.S. Starvation For Kona Electrical
- Tesla Mannequin three fever sweeps throughout Europe as China gears up for attainable March deliveries
- Chevrolet FNR-CarryAll Idea Appears Like A Blazer With Six Seats
- 3D Design releases the aero program for the BMW F90 M5
- How do I exploit the Apple CarPlay system in my Mazda?
- Man Strolling to 2 Full-Time Job Will get Toyota Avalon From Bosses, Sponsors
- Apple’s Last Reduce Professional X simply obtained an enormous replace. Right here’s what’s new
- We Go to Rivian, And Its Pickup Truck Is The Actual Deal: Watch This Video
- When a community intel supplier’s area serves fraudulent content material, one thing is mistaken
- New BMW 330e Saloon delivers 39g/km CO2
- Why aren’t chip bank cards stopping “card current” fraud within the US?
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLS: Value Expectation
- UFOs Sighting in Eire Prompts Investigation by Irish Aviation Authority
- 2020 Kia Soul Reveals LED Headlights, Slim Grille In Second Teaser
- Man Arrested For DUI, Crash Says He Drank As a result of “The Jets Suck”
- Steve Wozniak Doesn’t Imagine Self-Driving Automobiles Will Occur Anytime Quickly
- This 2018 Nurburgring Compilation Of Skids, Crashes, and Close to Misses, Is Should Watch Stuff
- Retro Evaluation: This Look Again At Motor Week’s Drive Of The The New 1988 Chevy Cheyenne Is Nice
- Tesla Mannequin three Chilly Climate Driving Suggestions & Methods
- Volkswagen Introduces Two New Worth Added Companies For Company Prospects
- Audi R8 Received’t Get Twin-Turbo V6
- Enjoyable Historic Video: The 1982 NHRA US Nationals Sportsman Finals Have been Full Of Cool Automobiles and Drivers
- Find out how to Log Into Fb If You Misplaced Entry to Code Generator
- Video: 2019 BMW X5 M Goes Again to the Ring for Extra Assessments
- Augusto Farfus Will No Longer Race within the DTM, Strikes to GT Racing
- Seller Obtain: Autumn Presents Press Launch
- California’s New Purple HOV Sticker To Debut In January 2019
- The G20 BMW 330e is sportier and extra environment friendly than ever
- High Spec Tesla Mannequin three Variants Coming To China In Q1 2019
- Craigslist Discover: This Indy Tempo Automotive Version 1973 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible Might Be Yours!
- Tesla Mannequin three to get CCS Combo 2 plug in Europe
- 2018 Monster Truck Throwdown At GALOT Motorsports Park – Flying Vans, Mashed Up Vehicles!
- 2018 NHRA World Finals Pit Thrash Photographs – Drag Racing’s Mechanics On Full Show
- 2023 Honda Civic Si Sedan Specs, Exhaust and Worth Evaluate
- Audi RS 5 DTM
- BMW M4 DTM
- The Newest in Selfie-Bling: Costly Automobiles And Lion Cubs
- Cadillac Discontinues CT6 Plug-In From U.S. Lineup
- How you can Mirror an iPhone or iPad to Your TV
- SpaceX’s next-gen Falcon Heavy nearer to actuality as facet booster leaves manufacturing facility
- Does This Tesla Mannequin S 70D Enhance Over Time?
- Actually Helpful Podcast #7 Seems to be at Home windows Replace Bugs
- Italic launches its market for reasonably priced luxurious items from prime producers
- Renault Bought Over 5,000 Electrical Vehicles In October 2018
- Methods to Simply Take away Bloatware From Home windows 10
- Karsan Pronounces Atak Electrical Bus With BMW i3 Batteries
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, Continental GT 650 vs Rivals: Value Comparability
- Toyota Presents to Change Burned Tundra Used to Save Individuals From Camp Fireplace
- Electrify America Installs First DC Quick Charging Station in California
- Girl Chokes McDonald’s Drive-Via Supervisor Over Ketchup
- No Web Connection? 5 Fast Troubleshooting Suggestions You Can Strive
- Tesla Mannequin three Winter Tire Check With Rear-Wheel Drive
- Volkswagen Proclaims Extra New Factories For Electrical Automotive Manufacturing
- Tesla explores safer battery manufacturing with novel DCM restoration system patent
- Experian Automotive Says Tesla’s Buyer Loyalty Is Unmatched
- Jawa Bikes: All You Want To Know
- Mahindra Electrical Treo Three-Wheeler Launched; Costs Begins At Rs. 2.22 Lakh
- Hyundai Investing in Drones with Two-Hours Flight Time
- How Can I Discover Out Who Blocked Me on Fb?
- In October 2018 BMW Bought Over 13,000 Plug-In Automobiles
- October’s Vendor Employees Of The Month Introduced
- On-line SWATer will face 20 years in jail
- Gboard Can Now Discover the Excellent GIF, Emoji, or Sticker
- Penn State group makes use of 3D cross-linked polymer sponge to stabilize Li-metal anodes
- Albertsons Firms To Buy 10 Tesla Semis
- EIA: Renewable diesel more and more used to satisfy California’s Low Carbon Gas Customary; 10.1% of whole diesel equipped in 2Q18
- BMW M2 Competitors Launched In India, Costs Begin At Rs 79.90 lakh
- Crew AlpaKa from the Karlsruhe Analysis Heart for Data Know-how clinch the title
- Clearly extra energy and implausible sound: Audi drivers enthuse over turbo DTM
- Subsequent Mitsubishi Mirage, Lancer being deliberate, may share platforms with Renault, Nissan – report
- REVIEW: 2019 Yamaha YZF-R15 – plenty of enjoyable for RM12okay
- Mazda will get incentives to make hybrid automobiles in Thailand
- MV Agusta exhibits 2019 motorbike vary at EICMA
- SPYSHOTS: BMW 2 Collection Gran Coupe caught once more
- New 2020 Kia Soul teased, LA present debut this month
- HRE and GE create the primary 3D-printed titanium wheel
- Subaru WRX STi Diamond Version for South Africa – 348 hp, 464 Nm, Zero-100 km/h in 5.03 secs, solely 30 models
- AEB programs halve rear-end accidents, examine exhibits
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator leaked earlier than Los Angeles debut
- 2020 Porsche 911 Teased as Bare Prototypes Present Up in Site visitors
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator Pickup Truck Leaks On-line, Coming With Handbook Transmission
- NASA Says Oumuamua Is Not a Spaceship, However Simply as Shiny
- 5 Ideas for Securing Your Sensible Units and IoT Units
- London examine finds Low Emission Zone has contributed to modest NOx discount, with little impact on lung well being of youngsters
- STREET CAR SUPER NATIONALS LIVE STARTS TODAY! WATCH ALL THE RACING ACTION RIGHT HERE!
- NYC DCAS to develop use of renewable diesel in metropolis automobiles
- Daimler to take a position €145M in second R&D web site in Beijing
- Nurburgring Will get New Asphalt For 2019, Right here Are Some Adjustments
- Ford Promoting First Ever 2019 GT Heritage Version at Public sale
- 2019 Honda CR-V Priced At $25,345
- eight Samsung Gear Watch Faces to Rework Your Watch
- Inexperienced Hornet: This 1973 AMC Hornet Is Simply A Cool Little Cruiser!
- BangShift Query Of The Day: What Would You Do If You Grew to become A Caretaker Of An Previous Race Automobile?
- KAUST crew reveals that burning gasoline at elevated strain considerably will increase soot particle measurement
- With New Chevrolet Efficiency Elements, You Can Flip Your Colorado ZR2 Into An Off-Highway Beast
- Assume NASCAR Is All About Left Turns And Fistfights? Get An Perception To Professional Roundy-Spherical Racing Right here!
- The “WTF?” Information: You May’ve Put The Hearth Out First Earlier than Taking The Craigslist Image!
- New Mercedes-Benz CLS Noticed At Dealerships, India Launch Tomorrow
- Automotive Manufacturers Crossover Ideas Are the Cause Alternate Realities Ought to Exist
- Automotive Manufacturers Crossover Ideas Are the Purpose Alternate Realities Ought to Exist
- The Boring Firm is open to constructing tunnels for utility strains, says Elon Musk
- Volkswagen to alter Emden and Hanover to turn out to be electrical car crops by 2022
- 2019 Subaru WRX STI Diamond Version Revealed, It’s Unique To South Africa
- 2020 Lincoln Navigator will get a hybrid engine
- Google is closing its Schaft robotics unit after failing to discover a purchaser
- Jawa Bikes Launched In India; Costs Begin At Rs. 1.55 Lakh
- 5 Details About The 2019 Chevy Volt That You Ought to Know
- Tesla’s Elon Musk considers in-car online game primarily based on AI apocalypse
- New Jawa 300 cc Bike India Launch; Photos, Specification, Options
- New York politicians push again on Amazon HQ2 plans
- U.S. EV Obituary: Cadillac CT6 Plug-In, We Hardly Knew Ye
- Pirate Studios raises $20M from Talis Capital for its ‘self-service’ tech-enabled music studios
- 2023 Honda Civic Si Coupe Specs, Exhaust and Worth Assessment
- Volkswagen To Convert Three German Vegetation To Construct Electrical Vehicles
- RENNtech Mercedes-AMG GT R Smoked by the Chiron and 911.2 Turbo
- These 5 Electrical Vehicles Have The Worst Reliability, Says Client Reviews
- Bio-tech agency develops 3D printed alternative cornea for human eyes
- Watch Tesla Mannequin three Navigate on Autopilot Virtually Crash Earlier than Off-Ramp
- HRE Wheels develops the first-ever 3D-printed titanium wheel
- BMW M8 GTE Heads to six Hours of Shanghai this Weekend
- Airbnb hosts supply free housing to evacuees displaced by California wildfires
- Naza Quest ends its Chevrolet distributorship – GM to announce new Malaysian companion in the end
- Basic Ford Mustang Turns into A Three-Second Electrical Supercar
- James Might Unboxes Toyota Yaris GRMN, Says It is the Greatest Video on the Web
- Alpine A110 vs. McLaren 570S: Not Rivals, However Kindred Spirits
- Ford Sollers will provide Europe with Ford Focus spare components
- Tesla pushes battery enhancements amid renewable vitality’s assault on coal
- Automobile imports have grown by 16% in the course of the January – September interval
- New Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 and GLC 63 Coupe Spied: The four.0L Brothers
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster Facelift Spied With Bizarre Exhaust
- Is the Abarth 595 Competizione Extra Thrilling Than the New Fiesta ST?