The 2015 Volkswagen Golf finally arrives in the US in the coming month of August and will start from $17,995 for the 2-door Golf Launch Edition model, a good drop of $2000 compared to the previous generation model. The seventh generation Golf will be available in 2- or 4-door configuration and with a choice of two powertrains: an existing TSI petrol unit and an all new turbo TDI clean diesel heart. Apart from the new engine, the 2015 Golf also features a bigger outer-shell – 2.1 inches longer, 0.5 inches wider and 1.1 inches shorter. Based on Volkswagen’s MQB platform, the styling of the model has also been refreshed, including a new front. Complementing the new fascia is a set of sharply-styled headlights, a sleeker grille and some extra character lines. The inside of the new Golf too receives some improvements both in terms of features and space. The trunk....
Posted in Electric Cars, Green Cars, Hatchback, United States, Volkswagen, Volkswagen e-Golf, Volkswagen Golf
The US market is going to get its first fully electric vehicle in the form of the 2015 Volkswagen e-Golf this year. As per the official word, Volkswagen is going to introduce the 2015 e-Golf in US by the end of 2014. This all new model will be available in four-door form only and will boast LED headlights with daytime running lights, a unique aluminum wheel design, a blue accented radiator grille and plenty of other goodies. Powering the 2015 e-Golf is an EEM-85 synchronous permanent-magnet AC electric motor that produces 115 hp and peak torque of 199 pound-feet. With class leading torque output, the e-Golf accelerates to 25 mph in 4.2 seconds and to 60 mph in nearly 10 seconds. The motor helps the car achieve an electronically limited top speed of 87 mph. Coupled to the AC electric motor is a compact, single-speed EQ270 transmission which incorporates an....
Volkswagen has unveiled the seventh generation Golf GTI for the US market which, as per the carmaker, is bigger, lighter, more fuel efficient and faster than the previous generation model. Not only that, the new generation GTI also offers more trunk space and bears a lower price tag. Wasting no more time, let us start with the looks first. The 2015 Golf GTI looks pretty much the same except for some changes including a tweaked front that features a bright-red horizontal graphic, sharper headlights, a sleeker grille and new body lines. As far as the characteristic changes are concerned, compared to the standard Golf models, the GTI one gets standard LED foglights, red brake calipers, bespoke GTI alloy wheels, side skirts, unique rear diffuser, roof spoiler and bright dual exhaust tips. Dimension wise, the new Golf GTI is 2.1 inches longer, 0.5 inches wider and 1.1 inches shorter. The all....
For this year’s Beijing Motor Show, Volkswagen had a lot of products planned. First it was the Volkswagen Golf R 400 and now the German carmaker has unveiled the New Midsize Coupe concept at the show. The New Midsize Coupe strongly hints at what Volkswagen’s future sport sedan would look like. The same will be positioned below the Volkswagen Passat. Volkswagen says, the Coupe concept is a perfect blend of a saloon and a sports car. Dimension wise, the Coupe is 1422 mm in height, 4597 mm in length and has an overall width of 1838 mm. It is the design of the car that makes it look sporty, thanks to its dynamic roof line, short overhangs, a short boot lid, swept-back C-pillars, long bonnet and muscular side and shoulder panels. Based on Volkswagen’s Modular Transverse Matrix (MQB) platform, the car was presented in a Dragon Red color which is....
Posted in Auto Expo, Auto News, Beijing, Concept Cars, Volkswagen, Volkswagen Golf, Volkswagen Golf R
Displaying the potential of their Golf R hatch, Volkswagen has unveiled the masculine Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept at the 2014 Beijing Motor Show. The number ‘400’ which the name ends with is actually the power output of car and yes, that is mind boggling. But not just performance, the Golf R 400 is also about style and comes with a pumped up body, new bumpers and seriously flared wheelarches. The Golf R 400 is based on the standard Golf R which, with its turbocharged engine, puts out 300 PS. The Golf R 400 is developed by Volkswagen R GmbH and is powered by a modified version of the 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged engine that powers the standard Golf R. The tweaked unit develops a massive 400 hp and 450 Nm of peak torque between 2,400 and 6,000 rpm. Compared to the output of the Golf R, the concept gains 100....
One of the biggest auto groups, Volkswagen has launched the latest version of its very successful premium SUV, the Volkswagen Touareg. The 2014 Touareg has been comprehensively redesigned and gets long list of new features including a new EU6 TDI engine, standard features, color options and optional styling packages. Starting with the redesigned exterior first, designers have thoroughly changed the front and rear of the new Touareg. The front gets bigger trapezoidal headlights which are standard bi-xenons, redesigned radiator grille and a new bumper with a lower air intake. The rear end gets a new bumper, a redesigned diffuser and relocated LED rear fog lights. Other exterior highlights include new 18-inch 10-spoke “Arica” alloy wheel or 20-inch 5-spoke “Masafi” alloy wheels and five new exterior colors: Moonlight Blue Metallic, Sand Gold Metallic, Reef Blue Metallic, Black Oak Brown Metallic and Light Silver Metallic. The R-Line specification can be ordered with....
Volkswagen has officially announced the 2015 Volkswagen Jetta with a new styling, improved fuel efficiency, extra features and new driver assistance systems. The new model is slated for its debut at the 2014 New York International Auto Show. The redesigned Volkswagen Jetta features various styling touches on the exterior. The front and rear have been thoroughly rethought to not only improve the looks of the Jetta but also to enhance the aerodynamic performance. There is a redesigned radiator grille with three cross bars, a new front bumper, optional Bi-Xenon headlights with Adaptive Front-lighting System, a larger lower air intake and resculpted foglights. While that was for the front, the rear of the car features updated bumper, new LED taillights, redesigned VW rear logo and trunklid. The driver’s cabin has been updated too. VW has added chrome-edged tubes to frame the dash gauges, new multifunction steering wheel, piano black accents around....
At this year’s New York International Auto Show, Volkswagen is going to debut a concept version of the latest member of the SportWagen family. Dubbed Volkswagen Golf SportWagen, the concept model is a station wagon version of the popular Volkswagen Golf and the production model of the same is expected to hit the market in early 2015. The all-new Golf SportWagen is based on the Volkswagen’s MQB platform, which makes it roomier, bigger, lighter and more fuel efficient than the outgoing Jetta SportWagen. Despite being lighter than Jetta SportWagen, the Golf-based concept is 1.1 inches longer and 0.7 inches wider than the same. The height has also been lowered by 0.9 inches, directly improving the aerodynamic performance of the body. Just like the exterior, Volkswagen has also rethought the interior to squeeze out more shoulder- and leg-room at the rear. The powertrain options list contains two engines, including a new....
Volkswagen has been performing really well at the 2014 season of the FIA World Rally Championship. On the first weekend of the new season, Sebastian Ogier along with Julien Ingrassia recorded a season-opening victory for team Volkswagen at the challenging track of Monte Carlo. Coming as no surprise, Volkswagen’s Sebastien Ogier has bagged another win and this time it was in Portugal. Winning the Rally de Portugal, the talented driver has registered his fourth win in Algarve. Earlier, the driver has won the same race also in 2013, 2011 and 2010. The latest win in Algarve is the third victory for Sebastian Ogier in the 2014 WRC season. On the first day of the race Ogier was leading his rivals, however things didn’t end well for him and he finished third overall in the final stage on Friday. Fighting back the following day, Ogier retook the first position and managed....
Volkswagen is going to debut the all new Volkswagen Golf GTE plug-in hybrid hatchback in the UK. Coming week, the Golf GTE will be unveiled to the visitors at the 2014 Gadget Show Live that will be happening at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham. Along with the new plug-in hybrid hatchback model, Volkswagen will also be showcasing the very best of its the lineup – the Volkswagen XL1 and e-UP. Not only that, Volkswagen will also be allowing interested visitors to take the fully electric e-UP for accompanied test drives. Talking about the GTE now, Volkswagen claims the new model is as efficient as an electric car and yet offers the dynamics of a Golf GTI. The GTE made its global debut at last month’s Geneva Motor Show and received an appreciable response at that time. Under the hood of the Golf GTE is a combined powertrain that uses....
In the recent years a number of designs have been created by some of the leading car manufacturers and one of them is the XL1 from Volkswagen. The Volkswagen XL1 is world’s most fuel efficient car thanks to its unbeatable technology and brilliantly sleek design. Now, the latest and certainly a good news is that the world’s most fuel efficient car has been nominated for the Designs of the Year award and will be on display at London’s Design Museum until August 25. This is the seventh year for the Designs of the Year award that honors the very best in global Fashion, Architecture, Graphic, Furniture, Transport and Product design. Andrew Nahum, one of the known author and automotive design and technology expert, nominated the XL1 for the exhibition in the Transport category. Talking about the XL1 now, the idea behind it was to produce a ‘one liter’ car. Here,....
The new Polo from Volkswagen has already been launched in the UK and deliveries are scheduled to begin in July. With still a couple of months to spare, Volkswagen has announced the pricing for the entire Polo model range for the UK. The entry level Polo S trim model starts at £11,100 and goes up to £19,715 for the range topping Polo BlueGT. The latest generation Polo is new in a number of senses. First and foremost, the car comes with a range of new engines that comply with EU6 emissions standards and offer up to 23 percent more fuel efficiency. The list of engines include a 1.4-litre TSI unit, two 1.2-litre four-cylinder TSI mills and two 3-cylinder 1.0-litre MPI hearts. While that was for the petrol lineup, the diesel range offers two new 3-cylinder 1.4-litre TDI engines with power outputs in the range of 75 to 90 PS. As....
Volkswagen has started taking orders in the UK for its one and only vehicle that bagged two prestigious awards, the European Car of The Year 2013 and World Car of the Year. Yes we are talking about the all electric hatchback from the German major, the Volkswagen e-Golf. Come March 11, Volkswagen will start taking orders for the fully electric hatch and customers will be able to order the car from any of the 24 Volkswagen EV Retailers across the United Kingdom. Customers can expect the deliveries to start at the end of June 2014. Based on the award winning Volkswagen Golf, the e-Golf offers the same dynamics, practicality and advanced technologies but with the added benefits of an electric powertrain. The car come with a charging cable that can charge it from a household 3-pin socket. It takes close to 13 hours when a standard UK 230 volt, 2.3....
Volkswagen has bagged the first and second positions at the Rally of Mexico, thanks to winners Sébastien Ogier/Julien Ingrassia and runners-up Jari-Matti Latvala/Miikka Anttila who fought against the extreme conditions to win the third round of the FIA World Rally Championship a.k.a WRC. While Sebastien Ogier was the first person to cross the finish line bringing Volkswagen a step closer to its 7 th victory in a row, Thierry Neuville managed to bag the first podium finish for team Hyundai. The most interesting fact about the Mexico round was that Ogier beat teammate Jari-Matti Latvala by more than a minute, securing the second win of the season which now moves him three points up his Finnish teammate. As for Hyundai the round was good enough. While Neuville brought the first podium finish for the South Korean major, his teammate Chris Atkinson managed to finish at the seventh spot in the....
Giving a preview of what future Volkswagen SUVs could look like, the German major has unveiled the Volkswagen T-ROC concept SUV at the 84th International Motor Show a.k.a Geneva Motor Show. The SUV is strikingly refreshing and has plenty of highlights including a two removable halves roof, LED headlights, and a progressive design. Volkswagen, who is Germany’s largest car manufacturer, currently offers two of the most successful SUVs of their segments, the Volkswagen Tiguan and Touareg. And in the coming years Volkswagen plans to expand its lineup and enter every possible segment. The T-ROC is supposed to be one of those new models which could take production form in the near future. Volkswagen is currently focusing on an international lineup by showcasing market-specific concept vehicles. In the recent past, the major has unveiled CrossBlue, CrossBlue Coupe and the Taigun, and now comes the T-ROC. Talking about the design of the....
At the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, Volkswagen is going to debut its latest SUV concept, the Volkswagen T-ROC. The T-ROC is the German manufacturer’s vision of how the brand’s future SUs will look like. In terms of proportion, the T-ROC is 4,179 mm in length, 1,831 mm in width and has a total height of 1,501 mm, which makes it 200 mm shorter than the Tiguan and 300 mm longer than the Taigun concept which is still under its development phase. Just Weighing just 1420 kg, the Volkswagen T-ROC is based on the manufacturer’s latest, modular transverse matrix a.k.a MQB platform. The front and rear track of the T-ROC stand at 1,578 mm and 1,564 mm respectively, and it has a wheelbase of 2,595 mm. The T-ROC features really short overhands: 811 mm at rear and 772 mm at rear, and rolls on 19-inch alloy wheels wrapped in 245/45 tires.....
For decades, Skoda has been manufacturing models that offer practicality as well as performance at the expense of good looks. But lately, the Czech Republic giant, who is also a part of the Volkswagen Group of companies, has started focusing equally on design as on other areas of the vehicle. A while ago the car maker came up with Skoda Mission L concept which greatly inspired the latest generation Skoda Octavia. Today, the company has released a new concept called the Skoda VisionC which takes a new approach on concept car design. In fact, going by how effectively Skoda used the Mission L design, the VisionC could become the face of all new models or perhaps the next generation iterations of the outgoing models. The VisionC is a five door coupe which features an even more expressive design language in comparison with the Mission L. Instead of using strong creases....
Volkswagen is readying a bunch of cars for the 2014 Geneva Motor Show and most of them will be Volkswagen Polo models. At the 84th International Motor Show, Volkswagen is going to unveil the Polo TSI BlueMotion, Polo TDI BlueMotion, Polo BlueGT and CrossPolo models. Alongside, Volkswagen will also launch new R-Line exterior and interior packages for the new Polo which was introduced in January this year. We will start with the Polo BlueMotion range which is one of the most efficient five-seat passenger cars on the planet. Earlier the car was only available with a turbodiesel engine but from 2014 onwards, customers will be able to order the Polo TSI BlueMotion petrol model. Powered by a small three cylinder turbo petrol engine the Polo TSI BlueMotion puts out 90 Ps of power and consumers 4.1 l of fuel per 100 km. Next in the line, the Polo BlueGT’s engine....
Volkswagen has unveiled the latest member of its Volkswagen Golf hatchback family and it is called the Volkswagen Golf GTE. The name sounds in line with the Golf GTI, but it is not just the name but the dynamics as well. The Golf GTE is a plug in hybrid version of the highly acclaimed Golf hatchback and clubs the benefits of an electric drivetrain and performance equivalent to the Golf GTI. The name Golf GTE follows the same nomenclature that Volkswagen has used for the rest of the Golf models in the UK. Here, GT stands from Gran Tourismo and E stands for electricity. The Golf GTE is powered by a set-up comprising of a 1.4-litre TSI direct-injection petrol engine and an electric motor. The internal combustion engine produces a nice 150 PS while the electric motor contributes 102 PS, putting out a combined 204 PS. The combined range of....
In 1974, Volkswagen presented it’s a new hatchback at the Geneva Motor Show called the Volkswagen Scirocco. Over the past decades the German major has brought major improvements in terms of styling and powertrain but the best is yet to come. At the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, Volkswagen is all set to reveal the all new Scirocco featuring even better styling and more power. Externally, the styling of the car has been refined and a more modern look has been achieved thanks to new head and tail lights and revised bumpers. The front bumper of the new Scirocco has features aerodynamic ‘blades’, something similar to what we have seen on the new generation Golf GTI. It integrates indicator lights, daytime running lights and fog lights as well. Moving to the rear of the car, there is a set of new tail lights featuring LED, a reshaped bumper and a new....
A while ago Volkswagen released the first pictures of Taigun, a concept crossover aimed at booming markets. Then, the Taigun was just a concept but not anymore. The German major has debuted the near production model of the Taigun compact SUV at the ongoing Auto Expo in New Delhi, India. Compared to the first concept presented in Sao Paulo, Brazil, the Taigun has come a long way in terms of design and practicality. In terms of size, the Taigun is 3,859 mm long (3,995 mm with real mounted spare wheel), 1,728 mm wide, 1,570 mm tall (1,605 mm with roof rails) and features a 2,470 mm long wheelbase. The model showcased at the 2014 Auto Expo is powered by a new 1.0-litre TSI engine that features direct injection petrol engine and turbocharging technologies. It can produce up to 81 kW / 110 PS at 5000 rpm and peak torque of....
We have seen plenty of pickup models from various global brands, but then there is the Amarok from Volkswagen which is a little different from conventional pick-ups. Volkswagen has recently announced a special edition model of this multi award winning car called Amarok Canyon, for the UK. The Volkswagen Amarok Canyon goes on sale on April 1, and the German major has already confirmed that only 350 vehicles will be built. The Amarok Canyon edition strikes a perfect balance between high tech features and rugged styling. Some of the highlights on the exterior of the vehicle colour-keyed under-ride guard, 19” Cantera alloy wheels, unique styling bars, front and rear parking sensors, a protective coating for the load area a matt black roll cover and high gloss black side bars and rear bumper. The interior on the other hand also gets many unique features such as satellite navigation with a 6....
Volkswagen UK has announced that very soon it will be updating the Polo with a host of new technologies, frugal engines and a comprehensive makeover. All the mentioned updates will be performed on the yet to arrive 2014 Volkswagen Polo. The car is scheduled to be launched this summer. As seen in the new generation Golf, Volkswagen has gradually been focusing safety, comfort, efficiency and practicality and it uses the same approach for the new Polo. To tell you how well equipped the upcoming Polo will be, it will feature Automatic Post Collision Braking System, a standard addition which automatically applies the brakes after the car collides with an object. This system ensures reduced kinetic energy which further minimizes the chance of a second collision. Other safety features that are on the list for the new Polo are Automatic Cruise Control, a Driver Alert System, and Front Assist with City....
The new season of the FIA World Rally Championship has just begun and gladly Volkswagen has recorded victory on the first weekend of the 2014 season. Credit goes to Volkswagen WRC team’s duo, Sébastien Ogier and Julien Ingrassia. Both the drivers produced irresistible fightback and outstanding driving securing the first place at the very start of the season. With the victory at Monte Carlo, this is the duo’s 17th victory yet in WRC and their tenth with automobile giant Volkswagen. While team Volkswagen was at the top, second place went to Ford driver Bryan Bouffier, and third to Citroën’s Kris Meeke. As always, the challenging ‘Monte’ track, also known as “The Unpredictable One”, offered enough difficulties to the drivers starting with extreme weather to tough road conditions. Team Volkswagen had three Polo R WRCs in the lineup all of which ended the classic in points, with Jari-Matti Latvala/Miikka Anttila and....
Volkswagen’s booth at the North American International Motor Show had a large number of visitors this year and the sole reason for was the all new Volkswagen Golf R. This is the all new hatch of the Golf family and happens to be the most powerful Golf ever developed. Yes it is true. The 2014 Volkswagen Golf R is the most powerful Golf yet and features a range of improvements over the 2013 Golf R. Powering the 2014 Golf R is an improved EA888 four-cylinder turbocharged engine featuring direct-injection. This 2.0 liter TSI unit produces an estimated 290 hp at 5500 rpm, a 34 hp boost over its predecessor, and 280 pound-feet of max torque available between 1800 rpm and 5500 rpm. The improvements made in terms of power and torque are courtesy of water-cooled exhaust gas channels, dual injection system with direct and multi-port injection, fully-electronic coolant control system....
Volkswagen has finally unveiled the Beetle Dune Concept at the 2014 North American International Auto Show a.k.a Detroit Motor Show. The Beetle is an iconic car that has been evolving over the decades and the Beetle Dune Concept shows the potential for a new production version ready-to-go-anywhere Beetle. Unlike the standard Beetle which is a more of a hatchback, the Dune concept is an offroader with lots of character. The Dune concept has been presented in “Arizona”, a yellow-orange metallic paint. Proportion wise the flared wheel housing has widened the Dune’s body by 1.1 inches per side, giving it a total width of 73.4 inches. This makes the Dune concept 2.2 inches wider than the standard Beetle. Overall the offroader is 0.5 inch longer, 0.8 inches taller and sits 2 inches higher than the R-Line model on which it is based. The car also gets 1.1 inch wider front and....
The 2014 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) is just a week away and this happens to be the best time to release teasers of to-be-shown cars. Volkswagen for that matter is gearing up with a couple of models including the Passat Sport and the Passat BlueMotion. The next big unveiling to take place from Volkswagen’s booth is of Beetle Dune concept. The German maker has released a sketch of a compact crossover concept based on the iconic Volkswagen Beetle. Compared to the regular Beetle, the rugged off-road look concept is raised by 50 mm and equips massive 19 inch wheels wrapped in large tires. Accentuating the look further is a rear mounted ski-rack which looks familiar to what we used to see on classic Beetles. The name of the car comes of sand dunes and which is why a unique look has been given to this vehicle. Coming to....
Volkswagen is all geared up for the 2014 North American International Auto Show as it is going to unveil the all new Passat Sport which has been added to their range just recently. Interestingly the German giant is also looking at another Passat model for the Detroit exhibition and it is a concept. Sharing the stage at the Volkswagen booth in Detroit will be the Passat BlueMotion Concept and with the same, Volkswagen wants to show how fuel efficient a non-hybrid, gas-powered mid size saloon can be. The word BlueMotion is associated with most of the Volkswagen models and represent the most fuel efficient models in their respective lineup. Powering the Passat BlueMotion is an all new version of Volkswagen’s 1.4-liter EA211 TSI engine with direct injection and turbocharging. The improved unit features Active Cylinder Management (ACT) technology which deactivates shuts off the valvetrains on cylinder two and three under....
Talk about Volkswagen and the first model that crosses your mind is the Golf. This iconic hatchback has been in existence for years and is only getting better and better. At the 2014 North American International Auto Show, the German automaker is going to debut the all new Golf R hatch. The 2014 Golf R is the most powerful version of the Golf ever developed for the North American market and arrives with a host of new things every potential buyer will consider. Compared to the 2013 Golf R, the 2014 model is going to be 34 hp more powerful yet more fuel efficient. As per Volkswagen, the 2014 Golf R delivers an estimated highway fuel economy rating of 31 mpg, a 4 mpg improvement over its predecessor. The new Golf R is powered by an improved version of the EA888 four-cylinder turbocharged and direct-injection TSI 2.0-liter engine that powers....
Volkswagen America has announced that it is going to add a new Passat model to the brand’s lineup. At the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), Volkswagen presented the Passat Performance Concept which was quite liked by the attendees, so the German major has decided to offer a production version of the concept. The 2014 Volkswagen Passat Sport is the new trim that will be positioned between the mid-level SE and the range-topping SEL Premium trims. Being based on the concept shown last year, the Passat Sport takes a number of design cues from the concept car. Design highlights of the 2014 Passat Sport include 19-inch Luxor wheels, a rear spoiler, foglights, a unique interior with sport comfort seats, carbon trim accents, aluminum sport pedals, paddle shifters (automatic transmission only), stainless steel door sills, and Sport-specific floor mats. The Sport trim will be available in three exterior color options:....
The new generation model of Audi’s flagship sedan, the Audi A8, is ready to hit the UK market with a host of technological advances and engine upgrades. In brief, the 2014 A8 for UK is more powerful, more fuel efficient, features new MatrixBeam LED headlights and uses cylinder on demand technology more often. The prices of the new gen A8 start from £58,800 and Audi has already begun taking orders for the same. The car will arrive this month and deliveries would begin shortly after it. Talking about the changes now, the exterior of the car features subtle improvements with slight resculpting of the bonnet, the grille, the bumper and the lower edge of the headlight units. Walking towards the rear the design of the LED tail lights have been revised as well as the bumper. The top of the range Audi S8 model now features two rhomboid tail pipes....
After making its debut at the Germany’s Wörthersee festival, the Volkswagen Design Vision GTI has is being showcased at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show. The car was designed by a team led by Klaus Bischoff, Head of Design of Volkswagen Brand. In comparison to the standard model, this Mark 7 GTI based concept features outward-drew C-pillars and sills, thus creating more room for wider front and rear tracks. It also equips specially developed 20-inch alloy wheels wrapped in 235 tires out front and 275 tires at the rear. The standard GTI has plenty of horsepower, especially the European Performance model which develops up to 230 hp, the Design Vision GTI is the pinnacle of the range with close to 503 hp produced at 6500 rpm. Unlike the regular GTI which is powered by a 2.0-liter four cylinder engine with a single turbo, the concept is powered by a 3.0-liter....
DEKRA is a popular vehicle inspection company and recently it supervised the successful test run of the Volkswagen Golf TDI BlueMotion. The Golf TDI BlueMotion proved itself to be a real three-litre car on a trip from Nantes to Copenhagen. With its 110 PS engine the consumed exactly 2.92 litre of diesel per 100 km, returning a record-breaking 97 mpg. The distance between the two destinations is 1,602 kilometers and the car completed it on a single 50 liter tank of fuel. Simon Thomas, Head of Marketing of the Volkswagen Group and the Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, “This is a really impressive result. The trip shows that the interaction between fuel-saving BlueMotion efficiency technology and a well thought-out proactive driving approach allows economy figures that are hard to match.” The route of this long trip went from Nantes in the West of France, the “European Green Capital 2013”, via Paris,....
Volkswagen has always been known for its developments in the automotive industry but one of its products that really catapulted its image in the recent past is Volkswagen XL1. You must have heard about the XL1, which is the most fuel efficient and aerodynamic production car in the world, and recently it made its official US debut at the 23rd Annual Society of Environmental Journalists (SEJ) Conference at the Chattanooga Convention Center. Being the world’s most fuel efficient production car it ought to have the best mileage figure, and yes it does. The XL1 offers a European combined fuel consumption stand at a staggering 261 mpg and can cover up to 32 miles with zero emissions on all-electric mode. “The XL1 offers a glimpse into Volkswagen’s present and future eco-mobility capabilities, and highlights the ultimate successes of ‘Thinking Blue’,” said Oliver Schmidt, General Manager of the Engineering and Environmental Office....
Posted in Concept Cars
Inspired by 7th generation GTI model- Volkswagen’s engineers and designers has developed a special race car concept – the “Design Vision GTI”, for the Wörthersee festival which starts from 8th to 11th May in Reifnitz city of Austria. The C-pillars and sills outward like a independent body elements, providing space for essentially broder front and rear tracks, with distinctively built 20-inch wheels[235 tires in the front and 275s at the rear]. The concept race car – “Design Vision GTI” can sprint to a top speed of 186 miles/hour. Engine Specs : Although the new GTI has plenty of power in standard form, with up to 230 hp available on the Performance model, the “Design Vision GTI” ups the ante with 503 hp, developed at 6500 rpm. Just like the engine in the regular GTI, the concept car has a turbocharged and direct – injection TSI® engine — in this case, a 3.0-liter V6....
Volkswagen bold hybrid concept of SUV, the CrossBlue Coupé Concept, is premiered in the most prestigious auto exhibit in China – the Shanghai Motor Show 2013. In the showcase, Volkswagen also present its all-new Jetta, Volkswagen Gran Lavida and all-electric with the ground breaking fuel economy of 0.9 l/100 km[approx. 313 mpg], the Volkswagen XL1. The new SUV concept in the shape of the CrossBlue Coupé is built on Volkswagen’s MQB architecture, the CrossBlue Coupé highlights the future drive train possibilities and is a short-wheelbase version of the previous CrossBlue concept. CrossBlue has a plug-in hybrid system consists of a transverse 3.6-liter turbocharged V-6 making 295 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque, a front electric motor making 54 hp, and a rear motor making 114 hp. It also generates an impressive combined output of 415 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque. Mated with six-speed dual-clutch gearbox and centre tunnel-mounted 9.8 kW-hr lithium-ion battery pack, this 4,889 mm-long....
Posted in Concept Cars
Volkswagen is about to pull the wrap off its new SUV concept in the shape of the CrossBlue Coupé at 2013 Shanghai Auto Show. Built on Volkswagen’s MQB architecture, the CrossBlue Coupé highlights the future drive train possibilities and is a short-wheelbase version of the previous CrossBlue concept. The CrossBlue Coupe is adorned with clean and elegant ambience with soft Nappa leather in “Anthracite Pearl” and “Asphalto. It has also introduced two-color ambient lighting reconciling the different drive modes of the vehicle. VW’s new MQB or Modular Transverse Matrix is designed to give a large amount of flexibility in terms of potential power. It could use conventional drive systems with four- or six-cylinder engines, configured for a variety of fuels (petrol, diesel, CNG). It is powered by plug-in hybrid system consists of a transverse 3.6-liter turbocharged V-6 making 295 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque, a front electric motor making....
Volkswagen is coming-up with a zero-emission compact car – the e-up! a new Electric Vehicle[EV] , which will be premiered with an advanced electric technology, at the 65th Frankfurt International Motor Show[IAA – Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung or International Automobile Exhibition], in Germany, starting from September, 12th to 22nd, 2013 . The new EV from Volkswagen, is a four-seater vehicle and has a day-to-day practicality with an impressive driving range of 150 kilometers/93.2 miles[as per NEDC] on a single charge and technicality of recharging the car by 80% of its storage capacity within 30 minutes. The electric motor vehicle has almost zero noise and a maximum power output of 82 PS[81 hp or 60 kilowatt] and a peak torque of 210 Nm with smooth gearshift. While it has an available continuous power output of 55 PS[54.3 hp or 40 kilowatt]. It can dash 0 to 100 km/hour within 14 seconds with a top-speed of 135 km/hour[83.88 miles/hour]. The new Eco-friendly e-up! is equipped with a lithium-ion battery....
The Volkswagen Motorsport’s Sebastien Ogier has shown an outstanding performance in the FIA World Rally Championship. His racing season 2013 started with a good second victory at Monte Carlo in January and then a great victory at the Sweden Rally last month, in icy tough conditions. Now, here in 2013 Rally Guanajuato Mexico, Sebastiern Ogier has again shown his dominance by winning the second consecutive Rally after Sweden Rally with 16 of the 23 best times. His team-paring with Julien Ingrassia, has delivered outstanding victory and its a result of the hard work of his Motorsport Team, on the other hand the new Volkswagen Polo R WRC [#8] has not shown any problem, and perfectly delivered the best winning performance for the Sebastien Ogier with the victory of power stage also. The Volkswagen Motorsport team is really happy, specially Ogier, who said after their win , “This win will always be in my heart.”. Sebastien Ogier Victory Celebration Of 2013....
Volkswagen’s GTI is known for its high-performance capabilities in the segment of compact cars and this time the power-performance is blended with more improved efficiency in the form of new Golf GTI, which is right now unveiled at the most famous Geneva International Motor Show, in Switzerland. The new sports Golf GTI , is equipped with 4-cylinder turbocharged direct injection petrol Engine, which is capable of generating an output of 217 horsepower[220 PS or 162 kilo-Watts] and a top torque of 350 Nm, which make it sprint 0 to 62 miles/hour in 6.5 seconds with a top speed of 152 miles/hour[244.62 km/hour], while the other Golf GTI Performance variant, is capable of producing an output of 227 horsepower[230 PS or 169 kilo-Watts] and a same top torque of 350 Nm, which makes it dash 0 to 62 miles/hour in 6.4 seconds with a top speed of 155 miles/hour[249.44 km/hour]. Following the 2014 EU-6 emissions regulation standard, both variants with....
Volkswagen has announced the forthcoming vision of zero-emission compact transporter vehicle by introducing the advanced electric drive system in the e-Co-Motion concept of the Delivery Van, which will be unveiled at the upcoming 83rd auto exhibit of the Geneva International Motor Show starting from next week on 5th, 2013. The advanced all-electric delivery van is compact and at the same time has the large cargo space of 4.6 cubic meters and impressive 800 kilograms of payload, also featuring the the best manoeuvrable capabilities. Here the idea of bringing Eco-friendly compact Delivery Van is going to work successfully due to its predictable travel routes where fixed depots can be assembled for easy charging and maintenance. On the other hand, these transportation inside a city with the ease, comes at a price, which lead to add more pollution in the city, so the e-C0-Motion Concept will all-together a best future electric delivery van concept which has many....
The Volkswagen GTI known for its power-packed performance, and with that performance and improved efficiency, Volkswagen is all set to unveil the new Golf GTI variant along with Volkswagen Golf GTD model at the upcoming Geneva International Motor Show starting from March 5th, 2013. Here for the first time, Golf GTI will be available with two variants of power which includes the standard GTI 220-PS and the GTI Performance with 230-PS, are 18% more efficient than the previous model and offers the large brake discs with a mechanical front limited-slip differential. In the segment of compact sports car, the new Golf GTI variant, equipped with 4-cylinder turbocharged direct injection petrol Engine, which is capable of generating an output of 217 horsepower[220 PS or 162 kilo-Watts] and a top torque of 350 Nm, which make it sprint 0 to 62 miles/hour in 6.5 seconds with a top speed of 152 miles/hour[244.62 km/hour], while the other Golf GTI Performance....
Volkswagen is all set with the debut launch of its Golf GTD at the famous Geneva Motor Show starting from March, 5th 2013. The hatchback Golf GTD was introduced some 30 years back but this time for European Market, Volkswagen is introducing GTD in the perfect combination of 7th generation Golf platform with the sporty power, performance and all desired efficiency to make it the best long distance touring car too. The Golf GTD has a turbodiesel 2.0 Litre Front transverse Engine with 6-speed manual gearbox which is capable of generating an output of 184 PS[181.5 hp or 135 kilo-Watts] at 3,500 to 4,000 rpm and best torque of 380 Nm at 1,750 revolution per minute. The power of engine makes GTD to sprint 0 to 62 miles/hour in just 7.5 seconds in its segment with a good top speed of 142 miles/hour[228.527 km/hour]. With all these power and performance the GTD is engineered to give best....
The Volkswagen Motorsport has big time celebration when on Sunday, February 10th, the team of Sébastien Ogier[driver] and Julien Ingrassia[co-driver] (F/F) has achieved the most challenging and impressively maiden victory of the Rally Sweden at the FIA World Rally Championship 2013, at the most dependable wheel of Volkswagen Polo R WRC – the 315 horsepower World Rally Car from Wolfsburg. They have created a maiden No.1 leading position throughout the 22 stages, each of distance of 338.91 kilometers and covering a total distance of 1,589.78 kilometers, in the tough condition of Scandinavian with icy snow and against the strong contenders including 9 times world champion Sébastien Loeb[Citroën]. The Rally Sweden brought 8th victory of Sébastien Ogier in the WRC and this year with more impressive result of 11 best times from 22 special stages by the pairing of Ogier and Ingrassia. The success marks was made by Ogier in the qualification round on Thursday, by achieving the quickest time to finish seven places ahead of the many times world champion Loeb(Citroën), who finished....
Posted in Auto Expo
With the showcasing of Beetle GSR Limited Edition Modelin the ongoing center of Automobile attraction at the Chicago Auto Show 2013, Volkswagen has also showcased the fifth car in the R-Line family – the Beetle Convertible R-Line in the U.S. for model year 2014. Packed with alluring standard features and equipment, the Convertible R-Line has dynamic character with distinctive aluminum alloy wheels of 19-inch with a lower lower-profile all-season tires and has turbo sport-tuned suspension, while in the exterior carrying an R-Line badge on the front grille with Bi-Xenon headlights and LED DRLs. In the interior, the Beetle Convertible R-Line has various attractive features like dashboard with metallic-finish and door trim, Fender® Premium Audio System, leather sport seating surfaces, key-less access with push-button start, aluminum sport pedals, stainless-steel R-Line scuff plates, RNS 315 navigation system and a sporty flat-bottom R-Line multi-function leather steering wheel. The convertible price, is going to be disclosed, near to its launch in the later 2013. Volkswagen Beetle Convertible R Line....
At the prestigious Chicago Auto Show 2013, Volkswagen has officially unveiled the Beetle GSR Limited Edition Model today on February 7th, showcasing the sports beauty in GSR concept. Volkswagen 1970’s GSR has given corresponding new generation formatting with the same combination of yellow and black colors but for those who wants more preferred colors, the new GSR can be specially ordered in Platinum Grey and Black. The sportier new Beetle GSR has an exceptional 210 PS engine which can sprints 0 to 62 miles/hour in mere 7.3 seconds and reaching to a maximum speed of 142 miles/hour. It has the good capabilities of best road performance by using the turbocharge engine with a top torque of 280 Nm between 1700 to 5,200 rpm. On the other hand, it has an impressive average fuel economy of 7.3 l/100 km (approx. 38.7 mpg). The new Beetle GSR limited edition model can also be ordered with a 6-speed DSG as an alternative to the 6-speed manual gearbox. Volkswagen Beetle GSR Presented At 2013....
With a good start at Rally Monte Carlo 2013 in the previous month, the overall points standing of 2013 FIA World Rally Championship[WRC], for the driver Sebastien Ogier, co-driver Julien Ingrassia and for the team Volkswagen Motorsport, stands at the encourging second place. Keeping the high winning spirit for the next toughest challenge of ice and snow – the Rally Sweden(61st year) from 7th to 10th February 2013. The team pairings of Driver[Sébastien Ogier(F)] + Co-Driver[Julien Ingrassia(F)] and Driver[Jari-Matti Latvala(FIN)] + Co-driver[Miikka Anttila(FIN)], with the best powertrain of Volkswagen Polo R WRC, capable of generating a horsepower of 315[232 kilo-Watts], is going to compete the toughest, in terms of maintaining speed and extreme conditions, only event of the season to be fully packed with ice and snow. The Challenge required precise decision on high speed where accuracy become the only way to avoid any bad situation here in Rally Sweden, so this....
Volkswagen has just revealed the 4MOTION refined All-Wheel drive technology in the new Volkswagen Golf range, making the Golf range to have more power and enhanced driving dynamics for all condition and situation. The All-Wheel Drive technology is a permanent Four-Wheel Drive feature, with refined 5th-generation Haldex coupling, which makes the new Golf 4MOTION to have more power in extreme condition like gravel, dirt or snow road regions and on the other hand, makes it more fuel efficient as compared to the normal Golf model and with more driving dynamics to give safe and comfortable drive with the smart technology of 4MOTION drive which is 1.4 kg lighter than the previous system, very fast with precise response and needs no pressure accumulator. Engine & Performance : For Europe specific models of new Golf 4MOTION, there are 3 range of specification – the Trendline Varinat, the Comfortline Variant , the Highline Variant, which are equipped with 2....
Volkswagen with Passat Performance Concept at NAIAS, has also going to introduce the two more models of Volkswagen in U.S., that will have the R-Line category and be in the 2014 MY SUV- the Tiguan R-Line and Touareg R-Line, just waiting for their debut in the coming NAIAS[North America International Auto Show] 2013 in DETROIT with more sportier R-Line featurs, dynamic characteristics and enhancement in the interior and exterior as well, while loaded with the same engine performance boost that existing Tiguan and Touareg models have. The Tiguan with R-Line is equipped with two drive options – the front-wheel-drive or all-wheel-drive[4Motion®] and has TSI® turbocharged 4-cylinder 2.0 Liter Engine from the GTI. It is loaded with the impressive features like R-Line rear spoiler, side-skirts with body-colored and chrome trim, sport-tuned suspension with 19-inch aluminum alloy wheels from Mallory and standard LED daytime running Bi-xenon headlights. In the interior, it has the luxury of Fender Premium Audio....
On the prestigious international Auto Show of North America the – NAIAS[North America International Auto Show] 2013 in DETROIT, the Volkswagen of America is coming-up with the global debut of their model – the Volkswagen Passat Performance Concept, while the regular Passat variant in the other markets like Europe and Asia is quite famous for its exclusive luxury and performance. The sportier spirit model with 4-door concept incorporated with 6-speed Automatic Transmission and loaded with Volkswagen EA888 1.8 Liter turbocharged and direct-injected TSI® 4-cylinder Engine , which is capable of producing a horsepower of 250[i.e. 184 kilo-Watts or 253.56 PS]. The Bi-Xenon headlights which featured AFS -Advanced Front Lighting System and LED taillights with carbon applications on its mirror caps, 19-inch Luxor alloy wheels and dual exhaust, is for the first time introduced for the American model of Volkswagen Performance Concept of Passat not found in the regular Passat. The premium interior with dashboard more with carbon-like finish,....
- BMW M4 DTMs rating factors in Sunday’s Spielberg race
- Porsche confirms it can now not supply diesel engines
- New Ford Mustang Facelift Noticed In India
- Toyota President Makes use of Century GRMN As Firm Automobile
- DTM Spielberg: Audi quotes
- Audi celebrates 100th victory within the DTM
- Brabus Upgrades the Inside of the 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63
- MotoGP: Marquez Duels Dovizioso To Win Aragon GP As Lorenzo Crashes
- Honda Civic Kind R Nurburgring Close to Crash Is a Fast Driving Lesson
- Dodge Demon Drag Races Boosted Acura Integra, Will get Stunned
- Bugatti Divo Taking pictures Brake Rendered Because the Sensible Hypercar
- 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS Drifting Offroad Seems to be Like a Rally Automotive
- Porsche vs. BMW Nurburgring Racing Duel Ends in Close to Crash, Sliding Is Heavy
- Inboard’s new e-scooter packs swappable batteries
- Hyundai Santro Celebrates Its 20th Anniversary At present
- MotoGP: Lorenzo Beats Dovizioso To Pole In Aragon GP
- Cadillac XT4 V-Sport Imagined As BMW X2 M35i Competitor
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Falls Behind McLaren 720S, Huracan Performante in Monitor Take a look at
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63 Seems to be Superb in Brabus Blue Leather-based
- BMW 2 Sequence Nurburgring Close to Crash Is Why Drifting Is Forbidden
- Vazirani Shul Electrical Hypercar To Be Unveiled In India Quickly
- 2019 Porsche 911 Stops at Californian Gasoline Station, Reveals Clear View of Dashboard
- Royal Enfield Basic 350 Commonplace With A Rear Disc Brake Launched
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Drag Races Tuned Mercedes-AMG GT R, Battle Is Determined
- Ignorant Porsche 911 GT3 Driver Crashes on Observe, Retains On Failing
- Parker Photo voltaic Probe Snaps a Shot of the Milky Manner as It Heads for the Solar
- Porsche Drops Diesel Engines, to Give attention to Hybrids and EVs
- Comedy Revival: Rescuing Two Ford Vehicles From The Alberta Woods After A Lengthy Slumber
- Using With Alex Taylor: The “We Nearly Burned The Nova To The Floor” Version. Half 1
- Muddy Mower Enjoyable! Who Says You Can’t Go Bogging On A Driving Mower?
- You Received’t Consider All The Cool Stuff The Barn Discover Hunter Discovered At This Place
- This 1999 Dodge/Shelby SP360 Was Scorching New, However Does It Nonetheless Work In the present day?
- This Professional Avenue 1969 Corvette Simply May Be The Final Large Tire C3 Corvette
- The Final Pucker Second: The Eckmann/Harnagel Mid-Air Incident At The Reno Air Races
- Driveway Tech: How To Create A Easy, And Racing Authorized, Battery Maintain Down On The Low cost!
- The Ford P.O.S. Is For Sale! The 1987 LTD Crown Victoria From “Males In Black” Might Be Yours!
- It’s Not Simply The Cage: How Seam Welding A Unibody Automotive Can Considerably Strengthen The Total Chassis
- The Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- 2019 Honda NSX Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Value Rumor
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Restricted Version Launched In India; Priced At Rs. four.99 Lakh
- Was 1994 the most effective 12 months for brand new automobiles?
- Behind the scenes at Lada’s Russian headquarters
- What’s your Bucket Checklist BMW?
- G20 BMW three Sequence Rendered — Child 5 Sequence
- New Mercedes GLC Headlights Look Paying homage to the Ford Transit
- 2019 BMW X4 30i Is as Quick as a Sizzling Hatch However the GLC 300 Coupe Sounds Higher
- The “WTF?!” Recordsdata: Half Corvette, Half Audi, Half Artwork Deco, All Complicated…The Corvette Bella Elan!
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 Coupe Will get Coated in Carbon by TopCar
- 2019 Honda Jade Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Worth Rumor
- Sign Yellow 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS Is Not Your Common Taxi
- Lamborghini Huracan RWD Drag Races Acura NSX, Humiliation Is Heavy
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Confirmed With EcoDiesel V6, eTorque Pentastar V6
- 2019 Mazda CX-5 2.5-liter Turbo Engine, Signature Trim Degree Confirmed
- GM Patents Electrical Slave Cylinder, C8 Corvette Rumored With Handbook Transmission
- Video: BMW M5 Runs in MotorTrend World’s Biggest Drag Race
- DTM thriller at Spielberg: Audi celebrates sudden one-two-three outcome
- Pushed: 2019 Suzuki Jimny
- TVS Motor Firm Broadcasts Mexico Operations
- Audi E-Tron Electrical SUV: All You Want To Know
- 2019 Ducati Scrambler: All You Want To Know
- Odd-Even Scheme Will Not Be Relevant To Two-Wheelers: Supreme Courtroom
- 2019 BMW three Collection Manufacturing Video Reveals Extra Exterior, Inside Particulars
- High 5 Crossover Automobiles In India
- Megane RS All-Wheel Steering Will get Frisky in Fifth Gear Sizzling Hatch Shootout
- Supra Engineer Talks About Toyota Celica, MR2 Revival
- Aston Martin DBS GT Zagato
- Audi e-tron
- Ferrari Monza SP1
- Ferrari Monza SP2
- BMW eight Sequence Cabriolet
- Lamborghini Huracán GT3 Evo
- Dauer 962 LM Sport
- Porsche 910
- Duesenberg SSJ LaGrande Roadster
- Bugatti Divo
- Ferrari 488 Pista Spider
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ
- Mercedes-Benz Imaginative and prescient EQ Silver Arrow
- McLaren 720S GT3
- Audi PB18 e-tron
- A Have a look at the 2019 Mercedes-Benz A220 Sedan
- Suzuki Jimny SUV
- Lexus UX SUV
- Vauxhall Combo Life MPV
- Audi A6 Avant property
- Vauxhall Corsa GSi hatchback
- Honda Civic saloon
- Aston Martin DBS Superleggera coupe
- Hyundai Kona Electrical
- Honda CR-V SUV
- Jeep Wrangler SUV
- 190 HP Mazda CX-Eight With 2.2-Liter Diesel DOes zero to 100 KM/H Check
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid Loses to BMW M5 in High Gear Drag Race
- Porsche 911 GTS vs. Audi RS4: Who Wins This Drag Race?
- Cardboard Template Metallic Fabrication Simply Acquired Simpler And Cheaper! Ramboard To The Rescue!
- LIVE Bracket Racing: The SPARCO Fall Fling’s Ultimate Day Of Racing LIVE Begins Proper Right here
- Traditional YouTube: Buick’s Id Disaster Of About 1989 – RWD Reatta And Regal, Turbo Six Electra Wagon?
- Unbiased Twin Cam Timing Management For Coyotes Is Now Out there From Holley EFI
- This Professional Inventory Rear Axle Housing Appears Like A Steal: With Professional Inventory Dying, Will Extra Elements Get Actual Low cost?
- Humorous Automobile Chaos Picture Protection: Singleton & Jackson Conquer Humorous Automobile Chaos Season Finale in Texas
- Drive Indignant: Aggressive Racing From The Land Of Touring Vehicles!
- LIVE Half Mile Racing From New Orleans: 200 MPH Road Automobiles?
- A Funkier Mopar Vibe: This 1962 Chrysler 300 Has A Ratty Really feel That We Dig!
- How the Mercedes Automated Valet Parking Works
- Right here’s How You Construct Your Personal Easy Chassis Jig. Construct Your Personal Chassis At Residence!
- 2019 Honda Grace Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Value
- Assembly the UK’s first Alpine A110 proprietor
- 2019 Acura RDX Wins “Wards 10 Greatest UX” Award
- Up to date Skoda Octavia G-Tec Will get 1.5 TGI With 130 HP Whereas Operating CNG
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 Coupe with Inferno Physique Equipment Unveiled
- Lincoln MKT Pulls By As Fleet Car
- Watch and take heed to the Tesla Semi speed up
- 2019 Honda Match Exterior Inside and Engine Rumor
- VIDEO: How a lot has the most affordable Rolls Royce Phantom value in repairs?
- Blackwing Confirmed because the Title of the Cadillac four.2L Twin-Turbo V8
- BMW Z4 and Toyota Supra growth groups haven’t spoken in years
- Peugeot e-Legend – a fully-electric retro-styled coupe
- paultan.org PACE at Setia Metropolis Conference Centre – Lexus joins the fray on show this November!
- Honda Malaysia says Takata airbag substitute completion now at 84%, urges laggards to reply
- Ferrari confirms Purosangue SUV, LaFerrari alternative, hybrid powertrains, V6 engine household
- New Celica or MR2 is subsequent after Supra, says Toyota
- Lexus RX300 Particular Version in Malaysia – RM434okay
- Jaguar F-Kind 2.0L Ingenium now in Malaysia, RM576ok
- J.D. Energy 2018 Malaysia Buyer Service Index: Mitsubishi ranks highest, Mazda, VW & Nissan behind
- paultan.org Thriller Gas Take a look at for Nissan X-Path 2.zero house owners (2015 onwards) – take pleasure in a free vacation on us!
- Pushed Film Night time – win Venom premiere passes!
- 2019 Ram 1500 Insurgent 12 Doesn’t Have Twelve Cylinders
- Spy shooter confessional | Autoblog Podcast 554
- Lean, logistics and Elon: Why aren’t Teslas being delivered sooner?
- 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Drivers’ Notes | Unsleeping
- WORLD PREMIERE: BMW R 1250 GS and BMW R 1250 RT
- Lamborghini Huracan 2019 facelift to carry energy increase
- 2019 Audi R8 Facelift Spied In Ara Blue Crystal
- McLaren 720S Fights Porsche 911 GT2 RS in World’s Biggest Drag Race eight
- New G20 BMW three Sequence – New Teasers
- Discovering The South of Sunny Portugal in a BMW X3
- 5 Issues to Do Earlier than Shopping for Your First BMW
- Prime Gear: BMW M5 vs Porsche Panamera Turbo S vs Mercedes-AMG E63
- MI5 is Hiring In-Home Driving Instructors
- Chrysler to Discontinue 300 Sedan, Will likely be Changed by Portal Electrical Minivan
- Automotive Wash Hero: Man Will get Caught Between 2 Automobiles to Keep away from Crash on His First Day
- SPIED: BMW eight Collection Convertible seems nice in Sundown Orange
- Lamborghini Huracán GT3 EVO: evolution on the observe
- 50 years of Lamborghini Espada and Islero celebrated with an Italian tour via Umbria, Tuscany and Emilia-Romagna
- Lamborghini Levels International Debut of Aventador SVJ Launches Lamborghini Lounge at Monterey Automobile Week
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ: The head of Lamborghini V12 tremendous sports activities vehicles
- A brand new Lamborghini takes the Nürburgring lap file: The Aventador SVJ laps the ‘Ring’ in 6:44.97 minutes
- Skoda Octavia vRS long-term assessment
- 2019 Audi e-tron U.S. Configurator Goes On-line
- Amazon’s Alexa Goes Cell with New Echo Auto System
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz A 220 First Drive Overview | The Mercedes of compact automobiles
- Michael Bay is Nonetheless Blowing Automobiles up, This Time For “6 Underground” Film
- Volvo Ramps Up Manufacturing of the S60 within the U.S.
- Cathay Pacific’s Spelling Mistake: The Airline That Offers no Fs
- Polestar Pronounces U.S. Subscription Service, First-12 months Allocation is Offered Out
- Donald Trump to Hurricane Florence Survivor: At Least You Obtained a Good Boat
- 2019 Nissan Versa Word Priced From $15,650
- Emu-Killing Driver in Viral Video Recognized as The Son of a Police Officer
- Mercedes-Benz to Create Line of Autonomous Vans Impressed by Urbanetic
- BMW Motorrad Introduces ‘Hire a Trip’ Program
- MINI Hatch Facelift Wins 2018 “autonis” Design Award
- Fourth MINI Dwelling City Cabin Unveiled in Beijing
- Sizzling Take: Kye Kelly Promoting All Of His Stuff And John Gaydosh’s Departure From NHRA Professional Inventory Are Mockingly Linked
- Superboss! Watch Tyrone Malone Mangle Tires In This Bandag Promotional Movie From 40 Years In the past
- PSA Group “prepared” for large EV enlargement throughout its manufacturers
- Males Are Extra Harmful Drivers Than Girls, DVLA Knowledge Reveals
- 2019 Ford F-150 Restricted Is Very Costly At $68,630
- Suge Knight Will get 28 Years in Jail For Deadly Hit And Run
- Volkswagen Reveals ID Electrical Automotive Chassis. to be Cheaper Than e-Golf
- 2018 Suzuki Jimny Pricing Begins From €17,915
- The Dirty Climb: Racing For The Money On A Muddy Hill In Tennessee
- Traditional YouTube: The Lap 148 Battle Throughout The 2007 Bathurst Race Was One For The Books!
- Tough Begin: Will This 1977 Chevrolet Camaro Buff Out Effectively Sufficient?
- Unhinged: Witnessing The Closing Farewell Of A Observe
- If You’re Gonna Break Stuff, Break It As Unhealthy As Cleetus Broke The Rearend!
- Is It Bizarre That I Need To See A Scorching-Rodded 1989 Buick Reatta Now? Every day Driver Or Psychotic Left-Area Alternative?
- Subsequent-gen Renault Captur caught testing earlier than 2019 launch
- Vauxhall Insignia Sports activities Tourer long-term overview
- Watch A Web Seize a Satellite tv for pc in Area
- Tesla Mannequin three Get 5 Star Score in NHTSA Crash Exams
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Beats F-16 Fighter Jet and Tesla Mannequin S in Airport Drag Race
- 2019 Honda Elysion Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Value Rumor
- Jaguar I-Tempo
- Toyota Yaris, 86 GR emblems filed to be used in Europe
- Standing in parking field unlawful, RM2,000 positive – PDRM
- Toyota Hilux, Fortuner, Innova get equipment, security updates
- Purchase them earlier than we do: second-hand picks for 21 September
- Matt Prior: are taking pictures brakes the subsequent trade mega-trend?
- 2019 Lincoln Nautilus First Drive Assessment | A refresh that is greater than pores and skin deep
- Confidence of Valtteri Bottas Diminishes As a result of Lack of Wins in 2018
- Tesla VP of worldwide provide administration reportedly resigns
- Audi makes use of modular answer for virtual-reality coaching
- System E: Audi to produce Virgin Racing with e-tron FE05
- Tesla Mannequin three will get 5-star score from U.S. security company
- Kuhl Racing Suzuki Swift Sport Physique Package Is Cool
- 2020 Genesis G80 Might Look Like This
- Seat Tarraco Cupra R Is the Spanish SUV We Wished to See
- Fifth Gear Compares Jaguar F-Tempo and Alfa Romeo Stelvio on the Monitor
- 2020 Lamborghini Huracan Spyder Facelift Makes Spyshots Debut
- Bumper Autumn 2018 Subject – Out Now!
- Mercedes-AMG A35: Exterior, Inside and Efficiency
- 2019 Honda CR-V Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Worth Rumor
- 2019 Mercedes A 250 Takes on Previous BMW 125i in Acceleration Comparability
- 2019 BMW M850i xDrive Cabriolet Seems to be Gorgeous in Sundown Orange Metallic
- Mercedes-AMG Undertaking One Photographs Leaked
- Mercedes-AMG Challenge One: official “spyshots” proven
- Proton resumes exports to Egypt – Saga and Exora amongst three fashions set for market debut in October
- Porsche invests in augmented actuality tech for HUDs
- Nissan Navara Darkish Sky Idea debuts at Hannover
- Klang Valley Double Monitor Part 2 contract cancelled on account of excessively excessive value, new tender due end-2018
- Change Takata airbag or danger being blacklisted – Loke
- Valtteri Bottas: chronicles of an adrenaline-fuelled Finn
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG Mission One Now Testing in England
- Peugeot Revives the 504 Coupe as Autonomous All Electrical e-Legend Idea
- Renault EZ-PRO Is the Metropolis Supply Street Practice of the Future
- Mercedes-AMG Challenge One sports activities creative camo throughout observe testing
- 2019 Hyundai i30 Fastback N Teased, Debuts September 26th
- Skoda Kodiaq RS Official Sketches Revealed
- Peugeot E-Legend idea is an electrical tackle a traditional coupe
- VW I.D. Buzz Cargo: EV microbus will get a industrial model
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ First Drive Overview | Price its weight in carbon fiber
- 40,000 Vehicles Shall be Totaled in Hurricane Florence Floods, Estimates Current
- Electrify America to Current Charging Plan for e-tron Owners
- Cadillac Confirms CTS-V, ATS-V Are On Their Methodology Out
- Car Thieves Break Into 25 Cars All through Taylor Swift St. Louis Stay efficiency
- Man Torched 135 Mercedes at NYC’s Kings Plaza to Hold Others From Having Intercourse
- BMW Strikes in with Daimler in New Mobility HQ in Berlin
- Audi A6 2018 UK evaluate
- Fiat 500L S-Design Is not Sufficient To Make MPVs Attention-grabbing Once more
- Refrigerated Truck With 157 Decomposing Our bodies Discovered Deserted in Mexico
- Aston Martin Valkyrie Spawns Third New Hypercar, to Be Produced from 2021
- Fool Runs Down Emus With His Automotive in Australian Outback
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG Mission One Now Testing in England
- 2019 BMW i8 Roadster Drivers’ Notes Evaluation | The world of tomorrow
- Koenigsegg Regera: clients to get improvement automobile drive in November
- ‘2.2 seconds and we smashed Ferrari’
- Large Dinosaur Rides Tiny Bike in Northern Eire
- Peugeot Revives the 504 Coupe as Autonomous All Electrical e-Legend Idea
- 2 Psychological Well being Sufferers Drown in Again of Police Van Throughout Florence
- Modified G-Wagen four×four Squared Homeowners Take Over London
- Toyota Gazoo logos counsel sizzling ‘GR’ Yaris and GT86
- Citroen C3 JCC+ Restricted Version is French Stylish Taken to The Subsequent Degree
- Arizona Patrol Volunteer Saves Canine Tied to Truck Heading For The Interstate
- Rolls-Royce indicators deal to trial hybrid-electric observe conversions
- Peugeot 508 2018 UK consider
- Aston Martin confirms its third mid-engine hypercar
- PSA Group to provide electrified mannequin of every Citroen, DS, Peugeot and Vauxhall model
- Opinion: the Peugeot e-Legend concept is the acceptable face of autonomous driving
- Aston Martin broadcasts share price earlier to stock alternate flotation
- NASA Stops Curiosity Rover Operations Due to Communications Factors
- Neighborhood Comes Collectively to Help 50 Rescue Pets Stranded in Van All through Florence
- Renault EZ-PRO is The Metropolis Provide Road Put together of The Future
- Ashton Kutcher Hits Man With His Black Tesla, Makes up For it With Selfies
- The Closing: This Is The World’s Most Superior Ferrari Dino – Unreal Assemble The place Money Was no Object
- AutoMeter Scorching Summer time season Monetary financial savings: Get 10% Off All AutoMeter Branded Gauges Until October 31st
- A Monster of Malaise: The 1974 Cougar XR7 Had A 460, Suspension Made Of Jello, and Physique Roll For Days
- Gutsy Driving Video: Right here Are The Prime 5 Passes From The 2018 Goodwood Revival
- BangShift Query Of The Day: What’s The Worst Thought You’re Glad You Acquired Talked Out Of?
- Little Automotive, Huge Value: This 1965 Sunbeam Tiger Is Restored To Perfection However It Ain’t Low cost
- Tough Begin: Flip Nader The Chicken In This 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza
- PDRA Drag Wars Protection From GALOT Motorsports Park: Doorways Had been Slammed And Horsepower Was Wrought
- Morning Symphony: The Burnout Contest From LS Fest East 2018!
- 2020 BMW X6 M Spied Up Shut and Private
- Solar-Powered Yacht is a Lengthy-Time period Refuge From Zombies
- Historic Drag Video: Drag Racing – Sport of the Folks
- 2019 Honda Crider Design Engine Launch Date and Value Rumor
- Burt Reynolds’ Smokey and the Bandit Vehicles to Promote at Public sale
- SPYSHOTS: Nissan Be aware e-Energy sighted in Malaysia
- Volkswagen MEB electrical platform unveiled – compact ID. in 2020, to function 125 kW, one-hour quick charging
- Subaru Forester 2.zero STI Efficiency version – RM135ok
- Honda CR-V Hybrid launched for Europe with 184 PS
- Toyota says guide model of the A90 Supra is prepared
- FIRST LOOK: 2018 Perodua Alza 1.5 Advance facelift
- 2019 G29 BMW Z4 – full particulars launched, three variants
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class C200 AMG Line Property 2018 assessment
- Byton eyes Europe by 2020
- Peugeot e-Legend idea unveiled
- 5 Stars: The New Audi A6 within the Euro NCAP
- Readers’ Alternative by auto, motor und sport: Audi Takes Prime Place in Connectivity and Inside Design
- Audi celebrates 25-year success story in Hungary
- Renault’s EZ-PRO is a workspace, espresso truck and rolling submit workplace
- 2019 Volkswagen U.S. Lineup Sees Passat Worth Go Up By $2,300
- 2019 Suzuki Vitara Will get New Picture Gallery Forward of Paris Debut
- 2019 Genesis G70 Pricing Introduced, Begins from $34,900
- 2019 Toyota Supra Is Not as Agile as Cayman and A110, Prototype Overview Says
- Rumble Guts: This Naturally Aspirated Ford 632 Cranks Out 1,100hp And Massive League Torque
- Bear in mind Bigfoot and USA-1 Racing Down Lanes of Crushed Automobiles At Gateway Motorsports Park In 1983? Let This Video Remind You
- Howell EFI Declares Expanded TBI Package Protection – Gas Inject All The Issues!
- Tough Begin: This 1973 Chrysler New Yorker Is The Excellent Vessel To Cruise With!
- Video: How Stevie Quick Jackson Gained The 2018 NHRA US Nationals – An Amazingly Unbelievable Victory
- Flip 6, The Automotive Crusher: Some Of The Strongest Impacts From Sandown Raceway’s Notorious Nook
- 2018 PDRA Drag Wars Protection: GALOT Motorsports Park Was Packed With The Quickest Doorslammers On Earth
- BangShift Query Of The Day: Do You Have Any Good Station Wagon Reminiscences?
- Jim Oberhofer launched from Kalitta Motorsports – Veteran Crew Chief Departs Crew With 5 Races Remaining In NHRA Season
- Reawakening The Useless: This Leyland P76 Is Introduced Out Of A 35-12 months Relaxation And Again To Life!
- G20 BMW three Sequence teaser surfaces, exhibits big grille
- 2018 Moto Guzzi V7 III Tough in Malaysia – RM75,000
- SEAT Tarraco unveiled – flagship seven-seater SUV
- Nissan Navara Darkish Sky Idea leaked previous to debut
- 2018 Yamaha NVX 155 GP Version on sale – RM10,606
- Ferrari Monza SP1 and SP2 – 809 hp of open-top fury
- Volvo XC90 T5 AWD Momentum in Malaysia – RM374okay
- AD: Naza Automall goes large on rewards this M’sia Day
- Mercedes-AMG A35 4Matic debuts – 306 hp, 400 Nm!
- BMW Imaginative and prescient iNEXT previews all-electric SUV for 2021
- 2019 Honda Civic Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Value
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody Evaluate & Take a look at Drive
- 2018 BMW M5 Assessment & Check Drive
- 2018 Nissan Frontier SV V6 Crew Cab Midnight Version four×four Assessment & Check Drive
- 2018 Volkswagen Passat V6 SEL Premium Overview & Take a look at Drive
- 2018 Subaru BRZ tS Evaluation & Take a look at Drive
- 2019 Nissan 370Z Roadster Fast Spin Take a look at Drive Evaluate
- 2019 Infiniti QX50 Important AWD Assessment & Take a look at Drive
- 2018 Lexus RX 450hL Assessment & Take a look at Drive
- Supercharged Yaris GRMN Destroys 220 HP Renault Clio RS
- Renault Clio SUV Spied for the First Time, Appears to be like Like a Higher Sandero Stepway
- Volkswagen ID Buzz Cargo van is newest MEB member of the family
- Abarth 124 GT Goes on Sale in Europe, It’s Not Low cost
- 2019 Audi A6 Rated 5 Stars Total By Euro NCAP
- Volkswagen Hippie Van Turns into Autonomous ID Buzz Cargo Hauler
- European Area Company Goes Star Looking in The Nissan Navara Darkish Sky Idea
- Mazda CX-Three 2.Zero Sport Nav+ 2018 evaluation
- 2019 BMW three Sequence Teased, Seems Like The M340i M Efficiency
- Inventor Turns Bumper Automobile Into Precise Automobile, Kind Of
- 2019 Volkswagen Touareg Crashed by Euro NCAP, Will get 5 Star Score
- Ocean Saviour Yacht Collects 5 Tons of Plastic a Day, Makes use of it as Gasoline
- Porsche, Hyundai spend money on WayRay augmented actuality for highway and monitor
- Euro NCAP Checks 2018 Suzuki Jimny, Outcomes Depart a Lot To Be Desired
- Man Will get Busted For DUI After Using Chook Scooter on Santa Monica Sidewalk
- Chrysler reportedly to drop 300 sedan, construct Portal millennial minivan
- Abarth 124 GT: onerous high sports activities automotive prices £33,625
- New 2019 BMW three Collection previewed forward of official reveal
- Porsche Searching for the Excellent Holographic HUDs, Invests in WayRay
- North Carolina Officers Urge Drivers To not Belief GPS Apps Due to Florence
- 2018 Roush F-150 SC Churns Out 650 Horsepower
- Lily the Canine Stops Visitors in New Zealand, Wins at Life With Hilarious Escape
- 2019 Nissan Titan Provides Fender Premium Audio System
- Youngsters Purchase Again 1993 Ford Mustang GT Dad Offered When Mother Obtained Most cancers
- Purchaser discovered for traditional automotive agency JD Classics
- Jaguar Will get on the Street to Promote the I-Tempo within the U.S.
- Lexus ES revealed as driver-focused £35,150 GS alternative
- Suzuki Jimny’s ‘underwhelming’ security techniques earn three stars in Euro NCAP assessments
- Nissan reveals Navara Darkish Sky Idea in Germany
- Peugeot coupé idea to be revealed tomorrow
- Aston Martin Confirms New DBS GT Zagato, Revives the DB4 GT Zagato
- UK-built vehicles ‘to price £2700 extra in EU’ with no-deal Brexit
- BMW Presents Official Automobile Lineup for the 2018 Paris Motor Present
- Silly Kiki Problem in a Automobile Wash Ends With a Damaged Automobile Door
- 2019 Toyota Supra First Drive Assessment | Pace-dating the fifth-gen Supra
- 2019 Honda Metropolis Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Value
- Autocar journal 19 September – on sale now
- Toyota Supra 2019 prototype overview
- Video: Toyota Supra 2019 assessment | Cayman rival prototype pushed
- Amazon House Providers to Deal with Charger Set up for e-tron SUV Consumers
- Revolution Racecars to launch new track-only mannequin
- Aston Martin broadcasts DB4 Zagato continuation, new DBS Zagato mannequin
- Mercedes-AMG A35 Debuts With Similar 306 HP and 400 Nm as Golf R
- BMW Z4 faster than M2 across the Nurburgring
- Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed with 302bhp
- 2020 BMW Z4 Full Specs, New Photographs Launched Forward of Paris Debut
- Kia ProCeed GT and Ceed GT Star In Contemporary Actual-Life Pictures
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG A35 4Matic Leaked, Appears Enjoyable To Drive
- Sticker Confirms 2.Three-Liter Turbo for 2020 Ford Focus ST
- 2019 Ferrari Monza SP1 & Monza SP2 Detailed In Official Photograph Gallery
- 2020 Corvette C8: This Is What It Will Look Like
- 2019 Ford Edge ST Configurator Launched, Has a Lot of Costly Choices
- 2019 SEAT Tarraco Revealed With Seating For 5 Or Seven Folks
- 2019 Honda BR-V Design Engine and Specs Rumor
- Seat to launch two electrical fashions by 2020
- Skoda Reveals Kodiaq RS Design Particulars, Together with 20-Inch Wheels
- DOJ launches fraud investigation over Elon Musk’s tweets
- Seat Tarraco flagship ‘to be sportiest’ in school
- Ferrari unveils Monza SP1 and SP2 speedsters in Maranello
- 2019 Audi e-tron Priced At $74,800 In the US
- Audi E-Tron vs. Jaguar I-Tempo and Tesla Mannequin X: How they examine on paper
- Ferrari Confirms Purosangue SUV, LaFerrari Successor, V6 Engine Household
- Audi R8 Sleeper Humiliates Lamborghini Aventador S in a Drag Race
- BMX Riders Fall on Their Face in Ohio When Gate Malfunctions
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI-based Prototype Hits 210 MPH At Bonneville Salt Flats
- Street Rage Breaks Out Over Try to Disgrace Driver For Utilizing His Telephone
- Intel Drones Placed on a Mild Present for the Audi e-tron SUV
- Driving Lesson Ends With Toyota Sedan in Maryland Swimming Pool
- Hellcat Drag Races Evo in Brutal Avenue Battle with a Shock
- Audi E-Tron SUV will get the inevitable Sportback variant in 2019
- Bicycle owner Slipstreams Cayenne For 149mph Report
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi to launch Google-developed infotainment in 2021
- “Don’t Be a House Invader” Marketing campaign Warns of The Risks of Tailgating
- Ultraviolet 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Seems Daring
- Google Android to Energy Nissan, Renault and Mitsubishi Infotainments From 2021
- London Residents Put up Particular Street Indicators For Drug Sellers
- 2019 Kia Niro EV Named e-Niro in Europe, Mixed Vary Rated at 485 Kilometers
- EU investigates ‘collusion’ by VW Group, BMW, Daimler on emissions
- Ferrari outlines future plans and hybrid V6 improvement
- Ford Focus RS Nurburgring Close to Crash Appears to be like Like an Phantasm
- Mercedes-AMG GT R Destroys 2018 Ford GT in Evo Monitor Take a look at
- Motorola Patents Self-Driving Police Automotive That Can Arrest And Take You to Jail
- Oxford Mini manufacturing facility to close for a month post-Brexit
- 750 HP BMW M5 Drag Races Porsche 911 Turbo S in Airfield Brutality Run
- Boxing Champ Billy Joe Saunders Drives His Rolls, Bribes Drug Addicts
- Posaidon Mercedes-AMG S63 Cabriolet Can Go Zero-62 MPH in Simply 2.9 Seconds