To celebrate the completion of three decades of the BMW M5 in the automotive industry, the German marque has announced the new 30th Anniversary Edition BMW M5. Named BMW M5 “30 Jahre M5”, the car will be available as a 2015 model and BMW plans to make only 300 examples of the same, of which 30 will be imported to the US market. Customers in the US who purchase the vehicle will also be invited to a one-day M Driving School at The Thermal Club in California. Interested buyers do not need to nearest dealership or wait for an invite to book the car as BMW will announce the reservation hotline phone number via its Instagram channel. The hotline will be active for 5 days, beginning on May 17 and ending on May 21. Now coming to the most important part, the specifications, you must be expecting this special edition....
Tag: US Cars 2014
With an increase in popularity of electric vehicles, automakers are either developing new electric vehicles from scratch or modifying the drivetrains of existing vehicles. Popular German marque, Mercedes-Benz, has unveiled the all-new 2014 B-Class Electric Drive which, obviously, is an emission-free vehicle based on the Mercedes-Benz B-Class for the US market. The car will be launched in US during this summer. Based on the conventionally powered B-Class, the 2014 B-Class Electric Drive has been developed in collaboration with Tesla Motors. Previously, Tesla has provided the battery for the predecessor of the smart fortwo EV. And this time as well, Mercedes-Benz looked no further than the electric car pioneer. The 2014 B-Class Electric Drive is powered by Tesla drive system that consists of an electric motor capable of generating 177 hp of power and peak torque of 251 lb-ft or 340 Nm. Compared to a modern 3 liter petrol engine, the....
Today, Chevrolet has announced two new Design Packages for the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette: the Pacific performance coupe and the Atlantic luxury convertible. Both the special Corvette models are slated to go on sale along with the rest of the Corvette lineup in the coming months. The Corvette Stingray Pacific coupe and Corvette Stingray Atlantic convertible concepts first debuted at the last year’s SEMA show. Amid the plethora of cool vehicles at the SEMA show, including the range of Camaros, both the Corvette models received a strong response from car enthusiasts and this influenced Chevrolet to introduce the production models sooner than expected. Two other vehicles from the SEMA show that have made it to the production line are Camaro Hot Wheels and Sonic Dusk editions. Starting with the Atlantic Convertible, the topless Corvette is inspired by the performance and luxury of private jets. The model is available in 2LT and....
Callaway has put on display the 2014 Callaway Corvette at the National Corvette Museum in Kentucky. The car will be on display from April 24 to 26 and Callaway staff will be present there to conduct in-depth walk-around to make the visitors familiar with the new features of the Callaway Corvette. So what is new in the 2014 Callaway Corvette? Starting with the added features, there is a new supercharger that protrudes out of the hood and thus offers more power, a single acoustic chamber muffler design delivering a great note and an innovative three-element intercooler system for a denser intake. Fitted on top of the engine is a third generation supercharger system featuring a new design. With the help of the reengineered supercharger, the Callaway Corvette produces upwards of 620 hp and peak torque of 600 lb-ft. The new triple-element intercooler performs better than single and dual element intercooler....
Mercedes-Benz has presented the 2014 SLS AMG Black Series, a Black Series model from Mercedes-AMG that is inspired by the SLS AMG GT3. Based on the AMG Lightweight Performance strategy, the car only weighs 3,417 pounds and achieves a power to weight ratio of 5.49 lb/horsepower. With such a brilliant power to weight ratio in hand, the SLS AMG Black Series delivers outstanding driving dynamics. Powering the 2014MY SLS AMG Black Series is a fine tuned AMG 6.3-liter V8 engine that puts out 622 hp and a peak torque of 468 lb-ft, making it the most powerful AMG-built vehicle with an internal combustion engine, to date. With that much power on tap, the Black Series propels from 0 to 60 mph in 3.5 seconds and can reach a top speed of 196 mph. Paired to the mighty AMG powerhouse is AMG-built SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7-speed sports automatic transmission that offers four....
Expanding its lineup, Mercedes Benz has unveiled the all new 2014 Mercedes Benz CLA. The new four door coupe styled compact sedan takes its design cues from the Mercedes CLS and does not deviate much from the Concept Style Coupe on which it is based. Launched in the CLA250 specification, the car is expected to arrive in US dealerships come September. The exterior carries the radical design of the Concept Style Coupe and features seamless integration of convex and concave surfaces. There is a diamond look grille, a muscular hood with power domes, headlamps with flame effect, daytime running lights, a coupe-like sloping roof line, prominent character lines, optional panorama roof and more. The premium look and feel of the CLA is also reflected on the inside, credit going to anthracite finished elements, black ash wood, burl walnut wood and aluminum trims. Other highlights include black piano-lacquer trim display with....
Dodge has launched the 2015 Dodge Challenger which arrives with increased power, all new interior, segment first 8-speed auto gearbox, an all new Scat Pack model, Scat Pack Shaker trims and more. Dodge hasn’t given the Challenger a drastic makeover but has definitely made the new model look even more retro. Taking inspiration from the 1971 Challenger, Dodge has restyled the exterior with a redesigned bonnet with a larger bulge, a new split grille, projector fog lights, LED halo headlamps and LED taillamps. The interior is all new and offers a perfect blend of a retro yet contemporary look and modern features. There is a new 1971-inspired high sill center console, aluminum bezels, driver-focused instrument panel, 14 interior colors and trims, leather high-performance seats and more. Technology upgrades include an all new 8.4-inch touchscreen media center featuring Uconnect Access system, electronic shifter, Keyless Enter ‘n Go with push button start....
At the 84th New York International Auto Show, Japanese marque Honda has released the first photos of the all new 2015 Honda HR-V compact SUV. Lately, the number of young buyers have increased by great numbers and therefore Honda wants to leave no stone unturned to grab the attention of this new class of buyers. Expanding its small car lineup, Honda also launched the 2015 Honda Fit subcompact car at the New York Auto Show. While the 2015 Fit will be available to the buyers right away, the all new Honda HR-V is scheduled to arrive in winters. With these two new small cars, Honda is expecting a strong growth in the market. The HR-V features a compact and sleek design complemented by expressive character body lines. It is based on the same compact platform that underpins the new generation Fit but will offer more versatility and and space, thanks....
Ram who happens to be one of the leading pickup truck manufacturers, introduced a Black Express package on the 2014 Ram 1500 recently. With no surprise, the visually enhanced 1500 immediately grabbed the attention of many buyers. Following the impressive response the Black Package received on the 1500, Ram has introduced a similar package on the 2014 Heavy Duty pickup. The 2014 Ram Heavy Duty equipped with Black Package comes with a unique set of features found nowhere else in the segment. The added features include an all-black exterior paint, 20-inch aluminum wheels painted in black, black grille surrounds with horizontal inserts in black, fog lamps, body-colored front and rear bumpers and head badges on the tailgate and grille. Ram has also removed the all body-side badging for the special package but one will get the same provided the pickup is ordered with a Cummins engine. Apart from enhanced looks....
For the first time, Chrysler attempted to draw some attention in the mid-size sedan segment and all it’s efforts have been well appreciated. The latest product from the American major, the Chrysler 200, was well received when it was first unveiled at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show and it seems be giving the brand a new direction. The 200 is completely new in all senses and comes with some of the latest and segment-first offerings. Under the beautiful design of the new 200 is an interesting configuration comprising of a segment-first 9 speed automatic transmission, an Alfa Romeo chassis, an innovative all wheel drive system, and a choice of two great engines. The design of Chrysler 200 gets the new face of the brand featuring an updated Chrysler badge, LED fog lamps, LED tail lamps, optional LED daytime running lamps, a coupe-like profile, 19-inch Hyper Black aluminum wheels, integrated dual....
There has a wave of limited and special edition models lately, and the latest car to get the next position in the list is from the house of Cadillac. Enhancing the appeal of the four door version of the 2014 ATS, Cadillac has launched a new Crimson Sport special edition model. This limited edition ATS features a number of visual and performance parts alongside an exclusive Crimson Red Metallic body paint. The interior of the ATS Crimson Sport special edition is available in four choices: Jet Black with Jet Black accents, Morello Red with Jet Black accents, Light Platinum with Jet Black accents or Caramel with Jet Black accents. For performance lovers Cadillac will offer a Track Package on ATS Crimson Sport which makes the car even more lovable both performance- and appearance-wise. Apart from the list of features mentioned above, the special edition model will also come with a....
The 2014 iteration of Nissan’s popular sports crossover is here. Yes, it is none other than the radical looking Nissan Juke which receives significant upgrades for this year, including four models, two new exterior colors, two new special cosmetic packages, a navigation package and more. For 2014, the Juke pushes the bar set by itself even higher, thanks to the updated styling which includes 17 inch wheels, a broad shoulder line, flared wheel arches, the unique two-part headlight, a raked windshield, a high beltline, coupe inspired roofline, hidden rear door handles, boomerang style taillights, upswept side windows and more. The excitement is further continued in the cabin which features a unique, motorcycle fuel tank-inspired center console finished in a glossy paint, sports car-inspired gearshift positioning and a bolstered front seats. Perhaps, the most interesting feature of the Juke’s cabin is the Integrated Control (I-CON) system which is a drive mode....
Honda has unveiled the 2014 Honda Civic Si coupe which is significantly improved over its predecessor. The new Honda Civic Si arrives with a retuned suspension, more power, upgraded interior and a number of styling upgrades. The updated Honda Civic Si Coupe goes on sale today, i.e. March 12, at a suggested retail price (MSRP) starting from $22,790. The sedan version of the 2014 Civic Si is priced from $22,990 and will go on sale from March 26. As far as the styling is concerned, most of the areas on the exterior have been retouched. Changes include 1 inch larger 18 inch alloy wheels, redesigned hood, headlight designs and front fenders, as well as new side mirrors and taillight lenses. The list of improvements does not end here and includes an Si-exclusive grille, rear air diffuser, garnish on lower front bumper, and a massive wing spoiler at the rear. Moving....
Nissan has finally announced the pricing for its 2015 Nissan GT-R Nismo and it starts from $149,990 USD. The new GT-R Nismo is a limited production model and the fastest GT-R built yet. The car holds the current lap record for production cars at the Nurburgring with a staggering time of 7:08.679. Talking about the specifications of the limited production GT-R, it is powered by a VR38DETT 3.8 liter, twin turbo, V6 engine which is capable of putting out 600 hp of power and 481 lb-ft of peak torque. Compared to the standard GT-R models, the Nismo version features an upgraded fuel pump and optimized ignition timing control for improved combustion. Mated to the VR38DETT 3.8 liter heart is a sequential 6-speed dual clutch gearbox featuring paddle shifters to change gears at high speeds. The new GT-R range is built on Premium Midship platform created exclusively for this car as....
The BMW i8 is one of the most well appreciated vehicles lately, and the level of attention that this very car has drawn is simply unmatched. For long there has been this tradition wherein fashion and design houses come up with custom products which match the sophistication and exclusivity of the some of popular four wheel machines. And following the same tradition, popular design house Louis Vuitton has launched custom tailor-made luggage for the i8. Louis Vuitton has crafted an entire collection of bags which includes a business case, a garment bag and two travel bags. Since these bags are made exclusively for the i8, they have been so designed to fit perfectly into the interior of the car. The collection features a chequered Damier pattern complemented by a laser-etched Louis Vuitton signature. Apart from the size, even the color of the bags matches the i8’s color theme as Louis....
Today, Ford has revealed the all new 2015 Ford Expedition which comes with a long list of features, a new EcoBoost engine and a new platinum series. Perhaps the most important change brought by Ford is the addition of a new Ecoboost engine to the options list. Earlier, the only engine that customers looked forward to was the 5.4 liter V8 unit but now there is a smaller 3.5 liter EcoBoost engine which not only drives better but delivers better fuel economy, power and torque figures. This new EcoBoost heart is the only engine to be offered in the new Expedition in North America. Mated to this fuel efficient is a 6-speed SelectShift automatic transmission that also features a manual mode. When driving in the manual mode, drivers can select the desired gear using a shift-mounted rocker switch. Complementing the interesting setup will be the new continuously controlled damping that....
At the North American International Auto Show, Subaru presented the all new 2015 Subaru WRX STI. Subaru has overhauled the WRX to great extents and it is very much evident in the 2015 WRX STI. It features a new platform that offers a stiffer and more agile chassis, a new four-door sedan configuration, Multi-Mode Vehicle Dynamics Control, Multi-Mode Driver Controlled Center Differential (DCCD), Active Torque Vectoring, Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive, performance-tuned suspension, a driver-focused interior and Brembo Performance Brake System with Super Sport ABS. The standard version of the car, the 2015 Subaru WRX is available in standard, Premium and Limited Trim levels. The list of features shared by all the variants includes a new multi-information central display with 4.3-in. LCD screen, a standard rear camera display, a boost gauge display, Bluetooth connectivity, climate control and a VDC screen showing traction control operation. The list of standard features does not end....
Customers in the US who are considering buying a top end luxury segment car such as the Mercedes Benz S-Class, Audi A8 and the BMW 7-Series, would be glad to know that BMW has introduced an all new model to its 7 Series lineup. BMW has announced the new BMW 740Ld xDrive model for the US market which is the latest model line to benefit from BMW’s Advanced Diesel technology. The name, 740Ld xDrive, clearly tells you about the structure of the car i.e it is an extended/long wheelbase version of the the 7 Series and will equip xDrive, a BMW – developed intelligent all-wheel drive system. The most important feature of the new model is its BMW Advanced Diesel technology equipped engine. It is a 3.0-liter inline-6 cylinder with BMW TwinPower Turbo technology that produces 255 hp at 4,000 rpm and peak torque of 413 lb-ft between 1,500 –....
In spite of being an entry level premium sedan. the Audi A3 has managed to grab much of the attention. And over the next 16 months Audi will progressively roll out the entire A3 family that includes the cabriolet, the TDI diesel models, performance model S3 and the A3 e-tron PHEV. The latest news around the A3 is that Audi has announced the complete pricing of the 2015 A3 sedan. The A3 is available in two powertrains: the 1.8 TFSI and 2.0 TFSI and the pricing is as follows: 2015 Audi A3 sedan with 1.8 TFSI (base): $29,900 2015 Audi A3 sedan with 2.0 TFSI (base): $32,900 The A3 is aimed at the premium entry level market and offers a range of innovative technologies and craftsmanship found in its sister Audi sedans. Talking in context of the features, the A3 comes with standard panorama glass sunroof, bi-xenon headlights, standard leather....
Volkswagen is all geared up for the 2014 North American International Auto Show as it is going to unveil the all new Passat Sport which has been added to their range just recently. Interestingly the German giant is also looking at another Passat model for the Detroit exhibition and it is a concept. Sharing the stage at the Volkswagen booth in Detroit will be the Passat BlueMotion Concept and with the same, Volkswagen wants to show how fuel efficient a non-hybrid, gas-powered mid size saloon can be. The word BlueMotion is associated with most of the Volkswagen models and represent the most fuel efficient models in their respective lineup. Powering the Passat BlueMotion is an all new version of Volkswagen’s 1.4-liter EA211 TSI engine with direct injection and turbocharging. The improved unit features Active Cylinder Management (ACT) technology which deactivates shuts off the valvetrains on cylinder two and three under....
Talk about Volkswagen and the first model that crosses your mind is the Golf. This iconic hatchback has been in existence for years and is only getting better and better. At the 2014 North American International Auto Show, the German automaker is going to debut the all new Golf R hatch. The 2014 Golf R is the most powerful version of the Golf ever developed for the North American market and arrives with a host of new things every potential buyer will consider. Compared to the 2013 Golf R, the 2014 model is going to be 34 hp more powerful yet more fuel efficient. As per Volkswagen, the 2014 Golf R delivers an estimated highway fuel economy rating of 31 mpg, a 4 mpg improvement over its predecessor. The new Golf R is powered by an improved version of the EA888 four-cylinder turbocharged and direct-injection TSI 2.0-liter engine that powers....
Volkswagen America has announced that it is going to add a new Passat model to the brand’s lineup. At the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), Volkswagen presented the Passat Performance Concept which was quite liked by the attendees, so the German major has decided to offer a production version of the concept. The 2014 Volkswagen Passat Sport is the new trim that will be positioned between the mid-level SE and the range-topping SEL Premium trims. Being based on the concept shown last year, the Passat Sport takes a number of design cues from the concept car. Design highlights of the 2014 Passat Sport include 19-inch Luxor wheels, a rear spoiler, foglights, a unique interior with sport comfort seats, carbon trim accents, aluminum sport pedals, paddle shifters (automatic transmission only), stainless steel door sills, and Sport-specific floor mats. The Sport trim will be available in three exterior color options:....
Dodge is just as popular for its conventional models as for the performance-oriented Blacktop editions and with the commencement of the year 2014, Dodge is adding one more model to the Blacktop lineup. Dodge already offers Blacktop package on cars like the Charger, Challenger, Avenger, Journey and Grand Caravan and expanding its range the major is going to offer Dodge Dart with a Blacktop package this year onwards. The official pictures of the 2014 Dodge Dart Blacktop package has been released recently and the official debut will take place at the 2014 North American International Auto Show in Detroit which is a couple of days away. The Blacktop package is all about a district, sporty look customized by none other than Dodge itself and gladly at a reasonable value. To name some of the features customers get, we have Gloss Black wheels, unique exterior paint colors, Gloss Black painted split-crosshair....
The Malibu from Chevrolet is an important car for the US major and this is the reason why it keeps on improving the same. For 2014, Chevrolet has added fuel saving start-stop technology, 1.25 inch more knee room and enhanced chassis and suspension in the Malibu. The 2014 Malibu is roomier, more refined, more efficient, gets revised styling and an improved interior over the previous generation model. That is not all, there are important suspension enhancements and a new 2.5 liter engine. “The 2014 Chevrolet Malibu builds on the strengths established by the all-new 2013 Malibu to make it a stronger choice for customers,” said Mark Reuss, president, General Motors North America. “The midsize sedan segment is the most contested in the industry and we’re not sitting still with the 2014 Chevrolet Malibu.” Talking about the highlights in detail now, the front of the car has been subtly revised and....
Talking in context of the North American market, if we are considering the most complete family SUVs, Nissan Rogue has to be on the list. It was first introduced in 2008, the Rogue emerged as a key player in the competitive compact SUV market. For the 2014 model year, Nissan has completely redesigned the Rogue giving it a refreshingly new look over its predecessor. For the first time, this year onwards the Rogue will be available with an optional 3rd row passenger seat. Aside from the optional 3rd row other interiors highlights include Nissan innovative EZ Flex seating System, class-exclusive Divide-N-Hide Cargo System that provides up to 18 different variations to manage space for the cargo and occupants and more. The exterior of the car is comprehensively redesigned and now offers a premium, high quality look. Compared to the previous generation the new Rogue features a 0.6 inch longer wheelbase,....
The 2014 iteration of Cadillac’s luxury sport sedan, the ATS, is claimed to give a cut throat competition to some of the world’s best premium cars when it comes to offering a perfect balance of performance and refinement and a host of new features including Intellibeam automatic high-beam control, a rear 110-volt power outlet, frameless inside rearview mirror, leather-wrapped, larger-diameter sport steering wheel, new exterior colors and a range of dealer-available accessories. The car is offered as a well equipped standard model along with Luxury, Performance and Premium trims. The engine lineup is vast enough and comprises two four cylinder units and a performance-oriented V6 for North America. Optional engines include Cadillac’s award-winning 2.0L Turbo which produces 272 hp and the 3.6 liter V6 capable of generating 321 hp. For customers who wanted a few more color options on the ATS, Cadillac has added four new options: Phantom Gray Metallic,....
Posted in Hybrid Cars
The i8 from BMW is the German automaker’s first production plug-in hybrid and a part of its all electric sub-brand, BMW i. With an aerodynamically groundbreaking body design complemented by a luxurious and stylish interior, the BMW i8 immediately grabbed the attention it deserved when presented at the Frankfurt Motor Show this year. Accentuating the design of the car is a layer over layer approach which gives a distinctive visual impression. Each section of the car has been designed with attitude and the clean lines impart lots of appeal to the i8. Dimension wise the i8 stands at 4,689 mm long, 1,942 mm wide and 1,293 mm tall, and features a 2,800 mm wheelbase. Being a hybrid car it has to be efficient in all aspects and this is reason behind the car’s low drag coefficient of 0.26. Other noticeable exterior highlights include air ducts along the upper surface, partially-blanked....
Hyundai Motor America has unveiled the 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show. More than anything else, it would be the engine which will most important factor for considering the 2014 Elantra GT, though there are other subtle improvements too. The 2014 Elantra GT is powered by a more powerful 2.0-liter Nu gasoline direct injection engine which promises to be even more responsive. It produces 173 horsepower at 6,500 rpm and 154 lb.-ft. of torque at a 4,700 rpm, which is a significant improvement over the previous 1.8-liter engine that developed 148 horsepower and 131 lb.-ft. of torque. Also the engine has been specially tuned to deliver good torque at as low as 1500 rpm. This impressive performance figures jump was achieved by stroking the engine from 87.2 mm to 97 mm to increase the displacement of the engine from 1.8 liters to 2.0 liters and....
Visitors witnessed a number of important car launches at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show and one of them was the 2015 Subaru WRX. The WRX is an iconic high performance model from Subaru and with the latest iteration of the car the brand aspires to set the benchmark even higher. Some of the highlights of the 2015 model include a new platform which offers a stiffer and more agile chassis, a new torque-vectoring system for reduced understeer, a new 268-hp 2.0-liter direct-injection turbo BOXER engine, a new standard 6-speed manual transmission, and a new Sport Lineartronic® CVT with manual modes. Starting with the new features, the most important one is the new engine. This new 2.0-liter, 4-cylinder BOXER engine puts out 268 horsepower at 5600 rpm and 258 lb.-ft of torque between 2000-5200 rpm, and comes with a host of features including direct fuel injection, high compression (10.6:1), Subaru....
The exclusive launch of Lexus RC Coupe has turned many heads with its stunning looks in the Tokyo Motor Show organized in Japan, and made them surprised with its very fresh concept of two doors. It has gained high acclamations due to its designs which have come up to compete with Audi 5 and BMW 4 Series. This is an individual model that is solely based on GS platform and a bit longer with a narrower in size than the BMW that makes it look slimmer and more stylish. The design of the car is actually based on the Lexus sports themed cars but with some of the innovative features it makes its own mark in the market and also in the hearts of its customers. The configuration of the Lexus RC Coupe is also smarter as it is having power engine with a capacity of 3.5 liters in V6....
The US car companies are more focusing on creating more innovative cars for their customers and as a consequence F-TYPE Coupe has been introduced for a smashing driving experience. Not only driving but the car is filled with some very exotic features that you will not take your eyes off from it. There are three models that have been introduced as for now and all of them are filled with great features which will provide you with a thrilling encounter with this car. This car has won an award for its excellent design as ‘The best Designer car’ in the World Car Design of 2013. The design will really impress you because the body of the car is made up of aluminum platform or panoramic glass panel which is provided on the roof structure and confirm a rigid toughness of the car. And you can have great trunk space if....
Subaru America has announced today that it will debut the Subaru LEGACY CONCEPT at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show.. The LEGACY CONCEPT marks the 25th anniversary of Subaru Legacy and is also a preview of the styling cues that the world will see in future Subaru models. The LEGACY CONCEPT features a custom Ocean Silver Metallic paint scheme and a more coupe like design. The car is the most modern interpretation of Subaru Legacy with a refreshingly new fascia featuring a new hexagonal grille and a sharper hawk-eye headlamp design. Moving towards the rear the 21 inch wheels are covered in flared wheel arches and an evidently strong character line that flows into the short rear deck and ends in the rear tail lamps. The hawk-eye design has been continued on the rear taillamps as well. The car features Subaru Symmetrical all-wheel drive drivetrain. 2015 Subaru LEGACY CONCEPT Image....
Fans have been long awaiting the launch of the BMW’s latest model, the 2-Series, and the good is the German automaker has released the necessary details along with the grades, pricing and official pictures of the 2-Series coupe. The car’s official debut will happen at the North American International Auto Show in January 2014 but taking the right step, BMW has revealed the official details well ahead of it. First things first, the 2-Series coupe headed for the US market will come in two models – the 228i and the M235i. While the 228i will be a regular 2-Series model, the M235i, as the name tells, is a performance version developed specially by BMW’s M division and features an impressive list of performance enhancements. The 228i 2-Series is powered by a four-cylinder engine with BMW TwinPower Turbo technology (twin-scroll turbocharger, High Precision Direct Injection, Valvetronic variable valve timing, Double-Vanos). The following are the....
The entry premium car market is booming like anything and Audi is extremely focused on the same. A couple of months back Audi introduced the A3 sedan and the it was well received and it motivated Audi to do even more. Today, the German automaker has announced the pricing of its all new 2015 A3 sedan which seems really promising owing to a list of standard features that includes panoramic glass sunroof, leather seating surfaces, and bi-xenon headlights. “The Audi A3 sedan raises the bar in this premium compact segment” said Scott Keogh, President, Audi of America. “It will add to our momentum in the U.S. marketplace by bringing a new level of technology, craftsmanship and performance to the market.” The A3 family will play a really important role in strengthening the brands roots in the global market. In 2014, the A3 sedan will be joined by the A3 Cabriolet,....
Audi has recently announced the 2014 A7 model line which includes the A7 and the S7. Along with these two, Audi has also introduced two new models in the A7 line – the A7 TDI and the much anticipated RS7. In total there will be four A7 models to choose from which Audi describes as the perfect blend of progressive design, advanced technology and versatility. Since the RS7 is most awaited of the four models we will start with it first. The RS7 is most powerful RS model ever offered in the US and packs track oriented performance in a five door coupe. The car is powered by a twin-turbo 4.0 TFSI V8 engine, generating a healthy 560 bhp that launches the RS7 from 0 – 60 mph in just 3.7 seconds. The engine also features an innovative cylinder on demand technology wherein the RS7 deactivates cylinders 2, 3, 5 and 8....
Volkswagen has always been known for its developments in the automotive industry but one of its products that really catapulted its image in the recent past is Volkswagen XL1. You must have heard about the XL1, which is the most fuel efficient and aerodynamic production car in the world, and recently it made its official US debut at the 23rd Annual Society of Environmental Journalists (SEJ) Conference at the Chattanooga Convention Center. Being the world’s most fuel efficient production car it ought to have the best mileage figure, and yes it does. The XL1 offers a European combined fuel consumption stand at a staggering 261 mpg and can cover up to 32 miles with zero emissions on all-electric mode. “The XL1 offers a glimpse into Volkswagen’s present and future eco-mobility capabilities, and highlights the ultimate successes of ‘Thinking Blue’,” said Oliver Schmidt, General Manager of the Engineering and Environmental Office....
To make a product appeal to the masses, one of the best tricks is to make it available in a variety of options and MINI is doing exactly the same. To give that extra needed boost to its sales, MINI has introduced a new Frozen Black limited edition metallic paint finish for the top of the range MINI Countryman and MINI Paceman models. The name Frozen Black may not sound that appealing as it does not tell much about the paint but actually it features a unique texture complemented by a shimmering matt finish, giving the Countryman and Paceman the required expressive appearance. The following models will come in this exclusive paint finish: MINI Cooper S Countryman MINI Cooper SD Countryman MINI Cooper S Paceman MINI Cooper SD Paceman MINI John Cooper Works Countryman and MINI John Cooper Works Paceman MINI John Cooper Works Paceman with Frozen Black metallic paint....
There are not many sports cars that actually deliver true track performance on normal city roads and the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series is one of them. As per the tradition, Mercedes-Benz unveils upgraded versions of their cars each year and after bringing the 2013 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series last year, the German automaker is back with the next version of the car, the 2014 SLS AMG Black Series. This is the fifth model in the Black Series range and comes with a host of new improvements and features that one cannot overlook. In Mercedes-AMG’s words, the 2014 SLS AMG Black Series boasts a mix of breathtaking design, outstanding driving dynamics and uncompromising lightweight construction in line with the AMG Lightweight Performance strategy. Under the hood of this beautifully designed monster is an AMG developed 6.3-liter V8 engine that generates 622 bhp of max power at 7400 rpm and....
While a majority of manufacturer working on their respective electric vehicle technology, General Motors is considering other resources as well. As per the latest announcement made by the auto giant, it will build a Chevrolet Impala for retail and fleet customers that will run on both gasoline and compressed natural gas (CNG). With this, the new Chevrolet Impala will become the only manufacturer-produced full-size bi-fuel sedan and is expected to hit the dealerships next summer. The car will be sold as a 2015 model, announced GM Chairman and CEO Dan Akerson at the 40th anniversary of the OPEC Oil Embargo energy summit. The nonpartisan group Securing America’s Future Energy, or SAFE was the sponsor of the “OPEC Oil Embargo + 40: A National Summit on Energy Security,”. Bi-fuel cars are meant to save consumer’s money by reducing the oil consumption and the new Impala does exactly the same, said Akerson. “We....
For a while now a lot of spy shots of BMW’s 4 Series Convertible which is based on the 4 Series coupe, have been emerging from time to time and with every spy shot there was something new to be known about the car. Obviously, this generated a lot of curiosity among BMW fans and BMW, bringing an end to the never ending curiosity, has released the official images and specifications recently. The 2014 BMW 4 Series Convertible is all set to make its debut at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show and is essentially a topless version of the 4 Series coupe. The car will be available in the US in the same 428i, 435i and a new 420d guises as the Coupe model, which means it will have the same performance figures as the latter. The 428i Convertible will be powered by BMW’s 2.0 litre turbocharged inline four....
Posted in Electric Cars
Defining electro-mobility in its true form is BMW’s ‘i’ range of cars that includes the BMW i3 and BMW i8. During July this year, BMW announced the pricing of its electric hatchback i.e. the i3 which turned out to be a little more than expected. Furthermore, the very fact that it is an all electric car with a not so overwhelming range made many potential buyers think if it was worth spending money on. What we hear next from the German automaker is the extended range options that will be offered on the BMW i3. While the base version of the car is available for $41,350, for an additional $3,950 buyers would get a rear-mounted 650cc, 34 hp, two-cylinder, gasoline-powered Range Extender generator which offers roughly double the range as the base model. When the battery drains itself to a preset level, the Range Extender starts working and maintains the....
Posted in Hybrid Cars
For the model year 2013, Honda has thoroughly updated its CR-Z Hybrid coupe and without wasting anymore let us jump to the improvements made from Honda’s end. In the 2014 CR-Z Sport Hybrid coupe potential buyers will get a more powerful battery pack, increased power and styling improvements, alongside getting rated as one of the safest cars in its category by Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The CR-Z features Honda’s highly efficient, compact Integrated Motor Assist (IMA) hybrid system that returns an EPA rated mileage of 31/38/34 mpg (city/highway/combined) for the manual transmission model and 36/39/37 mpg (city/highway/combined) for the CVT model. The car is also rated as an Advanced Technology-Partial Zero Emissions Vehicle (AT-PZEV) in states that follow California Air Resource Board (CARB) ZEV standards. The 2014 CR-Z Sport hybrid is powered by a 1.5-liter 4-cylinder, 16-valve, single-overhead cam (SOHC) engine featuring “intelligent” Variable Valve Timing and Lift....
- F1-Focused Driver Albon Joins Formulation E Nissan
- India’s First Classic Automotive Public sale To Be Held On November 21
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Bookings Open In India
- Watch a Tesla Mannequin three Have a Scary Spin at 130 MPH on Salt Flats
- Watch a Tesla Mannequin three Have a Scary Spin at 130 MPH on Salt Flats
- Malta’s First Automotive Sharing Membership Introduces 150 Renault ZOE
- VW Confirms Tie With Ford: Electrical Automobiles Half Of the Bundle?
- Colorado Air High quality Management Fee approves low emission automobile requirements starting in 2022 mannequin 12 months
- Ford Organises Engagement Zones At Dealerships To Educate Youngsters On Street Security
- Britain’s Greatest Driver’s Automotive 2018: and the winner is…
- Learn how to Hypermile with an Electrical Automotive
- Cash No Object: Two Fox-Physique Specials In One Convertible – A 1985 Ford Mustang Tornado II Predator G.T. 302!
- Repair It Your self! Tim McAmis Reveals You How To Restore Composite Parts Right here!
- A Rodeo With A Double Unicorn: Getting The Turbo V8 Nissan Stagea Wound Up On The Skidpad!
- Morning Symphony: For These Morning When You Want A Jolt, How About A Highway Racing Rotary?
- Venture Mongrel Replace: The Mazda-Meets-Ford Venture Is Transferring Alongside At A Fast Tempo!
- 2020 Kawasaki Versys 1000 Bookings Start; To Be Domestically Assembled
- Lamborghini SC18 Alston
- Lamborghini Urus ST-X Idea
- Two victories for Audi Sport buyer racing in Macau
- Skilled Driver Takes Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency To Monitor
- Britain’s Greatest Driver’s Automotive 2018: the highest three
- Information: Livewire – The Electrical Harley is Coming (Quietly)
- 2023 Honda Match Specs, Worth and Inside Evaluation
- Information: Latest Hints of an Entry-Stage EV from Volkswagen
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Does Donuts within the Grass
- MotorWeek Checks Out The Jaguar I-PACE: Is Massively Impressed
- Jaguar I-Tempo Can Pollute Extra Than a Diesel BMW X5, Evaluation Factors Out
- Jaguar I-Tempo Can Pollute Extra Than a Diesel BMW X5, Evaluate Factors Out
- Brabus Mercedes-AMG CLS 63 Races Bugatti Chiron and New E63
- Might this E34 BMW M5 be your funds traditional?
- Extra Particulars On Volkswagen’s Plan To Make investments Billions For EVs
- Cities that didn’t win HQ2 shouldn’t be counted out
- Road Automotive Tremendous Nationals 14: Our First Look From The Pits!
- Farfus Already Posts First Win in GT Racing aboard the BMW M6 GT3
- Mercedes X-Class Sounds Like a Ram Truck Because of Energetic Sound
- 2019 Porsche Macan For U.S. Market Priced At $50,950
- New Flyer Is First With Altoona Examined 60-Foot Articulated Electrical Bus
- BMW M2 Competitors contends in Autocar’s Greatest Driver’s Automobile
- Meet The New Rookie Who Is Behind Mercedes’ Subsequent Large Challenge
- Microsoft to close down HockeyApp
- Tesla Mannequin three protects proprietor from unsafe air even with out Bioweapon Protection Mode
- Road Automotive Tremendous Nationals 14: Placing That Cool Desert Air To Good Use
- Tesla Begins Photo voltaic Roof Ramp Up At Gigafactory 2
- What If An Electrical Automobile May Use Its Physique As A Structural Battery?
- Video: Try a 780 HP BMW M5 Going All Out on the Autobahn
- MINI Dealerships Provide Greatest Expertise In accordance with JD Energy Rating
- Video: Right here’s How the BMW Digital Key Works
- Watch Method E Gen 1 Vs Gen 2 Battle: Plus CNET Drives Audi FE Automobile
- Watch Tesla Mannequin X P100D Race Lamborghini Aventador
- 2023 Honda CR-V Cargo House, Value and Launch Date Evaluation
- Lamborghini Aventador Turns Into SC18 Thanks To Squadra Corse
- Renault Checks ZOE Prototype With CCS Combo Charging Inlet
- Tesla Vitality steps ahead with Photo voltaic Roof manufacturing ramp at Gigafactory 2
- Authorities Subsized Plug-In Hybrids Go Uncharged In UK
- Tesla Australia Will Add CCS Chargers To Assist Mannequin three
- Good Information! 5 Locations to Learn or Hear Optimistic and Uplifting Information
- Lamborghini Aventador S Smashes Tesla Mannequin X in Drag Race
- Spain To Introduce ICE Automobile Ban From 2040?
- SparkLabs Taipei closes preliminary $four.25M for its first fund, provides Jeremy Lin as an advisor
- Hamilton Clarifies Assertion About India After Backlash
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG A45 4Matic Has Comparable Design to CLS 53
- Rosenqvist Replaces Wehrlein For Mahindra For 1st Components E Race
- December 2018 Subject – Out Now!
- Nikola Motors Achieves $200 Million Fundraising Purpose
- Schaeffler begins quantity manufacturing of transmissions for the electrical drive within the Audi e-tron; parallel axis and coaxial
- Lamborghini Urus Performante Rendered as Particular Version Lamborghini Will Construct
- 2019 Audi R8 Police Automobile Rendering Seems to be Legit
- Agate Gray 2020 Porsche 911 Seems to be Stealth in German Site visitors
- 1,700 HP Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Hunts Down 200 MPH 1/2-Mile Move
- Volkswagen to spend ~€44B on e-mobility, autonomous driving, new mobility companies and digitalization by means of 2023
- Ever Needed The True In-Depth Particulars Of The Hoonicorn? Examine Out This Go-By Of Ken Block’s Monster Right here!
- Winged Weirdos: Who Wins In A Battle Between A DeLorean And A Bricklin?
- Ineos To Finalize Manufacturing facility Location To Set-Up New Off-Street Automobiles Manufacturing Plant By Yr-Finish
- E30 BMW Has Laborious Crash whereas Lapping Nurburgring In Reverse
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Drag Races Dodge Charger SRT 392, The Hole Is Huge
- 2019 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Spied Bare, Reveals Aggressive Aero
- Nissan GT-R Drag Races Hellcat on the Road, The Hole Is Large
- Gulf Blue 2020 Porsche 911 Reveals The Mature Design
- Ferrari 488 Drag Races Dodge Demon, Humiliation Is Robust
- Can You Make A Leaf Blower Fly? Watch As These Guys Give It A Shot!
- Completely happy Holley Days! Holley’s 12 months-Finish Sale Is On Now Till The Finish Of The 12 months!
- In Memoriam: Irv Gordon, The Man Who Liked Solely One Automotive Ever
- Cease! It’s Already Lifeless: This Ford Ranger Takes A Brutal Beating At A Robust Truck Course!
- BangShift Query Of The Day: How Petty Have You Gotten When It Comes To Parking?
- Driverless Automobiles and the Mating Habits of the Earthbound People
- Manufacturing unit 56 Video Tour Reveals Meeting Line Of Mercedes-Benz W223
- Diesel Driving Bans ‘Self-Damaging’: German Transit Minister
- This Is Probably The Quickest BMW However It Does Not Have An Engine
- Tackling the Rubicon Path in a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
- Britain’s Finest Driver’s Automobile 2018: meet the contenders
- Video: Boring Firm Breaks New Floor, Broadcasts Medieval Fortress Watchtower
- YouTube quietly added free, ad-supported motion pictures to its web site
- We’re Giving Away a DJI Spark!
- 2023 Honda Readability Plug-in Hybrid Specs, Value and Inside Overview
- Some extra data on the BMW 2 Collection Gran Coupe
- Cool photograph gallery of the BMW Z4 E85 Roadster
- The Boring Firm goes brick-and-mortar with The Brick Retailer
- Feeling not noted of a sizzling market? This new outfit has a fund with shares of 30 high ‘unicorns’ to promote you
- New Toyota Vios teased, hinting at Malaysian introduction quickly – bookings open on November 22
- Lapping up the Porsche expertise at Sepang Worldwide Circuit – monitor enjoyable beneath professional tutelage
- Chrome Lamborghini Urus Does Snow Drift, Appears to be like Amusing
- AWD Electrical Wheel Turns Honda Civic Sort R into 450 HP Monster
- Database leak exposes tens of millions of two-factor codes and reset hyperlinks despatched by SMS
- Electrical Loading Claims Four-Minute Extremely Quick-Cost For Porsche
- UPDATE: VW CEO Says Automaker Will Make Electrical Automobiles Mainstream
- 27% Of Automobiles Bought In Iceland In October 2018 Have been Plug-Ins
- Watch Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency Lose Management At Excessive Velocity
- Take A Look At This Actual Kia Niro EV Cutaway
- Tesla Goals For Mannequin three Manufacturing At 7,000 Per Week By November 28
- VW To Spend $50 Billion In Push To Launch 50 Electrical Automobiles By 2025
- Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency Pricing Introduced For China
- Chilly Climate Electrical Automobile Ideas From Normal Motors
- 50 MWh Tesla Battery ESS Launched At Photo voltaic Farm In Australia
- Right here Is How Volkswagen Trains Excessive Voltage Consultants
- Tesla Reduces Pricing Of Photo voltaic System Installations By 10-20%
- Tesla Mannequin three With Monitor Mode Toasts Tires: Unbelievable Drone Footage
- Volvo XC40 Triumphs Over Jaguar E-Tempo and BMW X2 As soon as Once more
- Order Tesla Mannequin three By November 30 To Guarantee Full Tax Credit score
- Reward Information: The very best gear for that buddy who needs to start out a podcast
- NIO Now Has 18 Battery Swapping Stations: Watch Swap In Motion
- Information: Chevrolet Silverado ZH2: A Gasoline Cell-Powered Heavy-Obligation Army Truck
- Honda CR-V Hybrid AWD SR 2018 overview
- Watch This System E Fallout Parody
- Electrical Loading Claims Four-Minute Extremely Quick-Cost For Porsche
- BMW to debut 48-volt electrical techniques by 2020
- Avenue Automotive Tremendous Nationals 14 Gallery: Making Extra Noise Than The Strip Does!
- UPDATE: VW CEO Says Automaker Will Make Electrical Automobiles Mainstream
- Matte Inexperienced McLaren 720S with Orange Stripe Is a Loopy Spec
- 27% Of Automobiles Bought In Iceland In October 2018 Had been Plug-Ins
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday: A Gamer’s Full Information
- 7 Scams to Watch Out for on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- You Can Now Message Companies Utilizing Google Maps
- The 10 Greatest Thanksgiving Apps for iPhone
- The 6 Finest PS4 Controllers to Purchase This Black Friday
- The 5 Finest Lavalier Microphones Underneath $50
- How you can Run Linux on Android Units
- Why You Ought to Exchange Google Play With an Different App Retailer
- Why You Shouldn’t Go away Your Telephone Plugged in In a single day
- The New Home windows 10 Clipboard: All the things You Want for Copy Pasting
- Former Oracle Exec Thomas Kurian to exchange Diane Greene as head of Google Cloud
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio Tackle Jaguar E-Tempo and Lexus NX in SUV Evaluate No one Wante
- Watch Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency Lose Management At Excessive Pace
- NASA to livestream first Mars touchdown in six years on November 26 with InSight lander
- CodeStream helps you to collaborate and speak instantly in VS Code
- Jawa Forty Two: 5 Key Options You Want To Know
- VW confirms joint improvement with Ford, denies merger
- Volkswagen Bets 44 Billion EUR on the Way forward for Motoring
- Lady’s Automobile Broken in SpaghettiOs Assault in Pittsburgh
- 2019 Suzuki Jimny vs. Land Cruiser Off-Street Take a look at Is a Nail-Biter
- Florida Man Pulled Over For Dashing in Flintstones Footmobile
- Video: 1987 IHRA Angus Nitro Showdown – It Was A Massive Cash Showdown In Bristol For IHRA’s Greatest
- Take A Look At This Actual Kia Niro EV Cutaway
- Tesla Goals For Mannequin three Manufacturing At 7,000 Per Week By November 28
- 2018 NHRA Auto Membership Finals Photographs: The Beginning Line Was Traction Metropolis In Pomona!
- BMW continues to arrange for no-deal Brexit
- Avenue Automobile Tremendous Nationals 14 Gallery: Our Picture Protection From Las Vegas Begins NOW!
- MailChimp groups up with Sq. to launch shoppable touchdown pages
- Unique: Volkswagen Responds To Inexperienced Courtroom Ruling, Says Compliant With Indian Emissions Commonplace
- Donut Media Takes On Richard Petty: Every thing You Ought to Know About The King of NASCAR
- STREET CAR SUPER NATIONALS LIVE CONTINUES TODAY! WATCH ALL THE RACING ACTION RIGHT HERE!
- Used Falcon 9 Launches Comms Satellite tv for pc, Counter at 18 SpaceX Liftoffs in 2018
- 2019 Audi A6L Revealed At Guangzhou Auto Present
- Bulls Lock Horns on Busy Avenue, Crash Into Tuk-Tuk
- Most Underwhelming Audi Q8 Evaluation Comes from Doug DeMuro
- Tom Cruise is Actually Flying Fighter Jets in High Gun 2, Paramount CEO Confirms
- 2018 GALOT Motorsports Park Monster Truck Throwdown Motion Images – Excessive Flyin’ Enjoyable With Superior Vehicles
- Trip Alongside On Invoice Newlon’s Exhibition Puller – A Farm Tractor With An Allison V12! This Guidelines
- VW To Spend $50 Billion In Push To Launch 50 Electrical Vehicles By 2025
- Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency Pricing Introduced For China
- 2023 Honda Readability Gas Cell Value, Specs and Launch Date Evaluate
- VW Says Might Construct Up To 15 Million Electrical Vehicles
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Turns Hybrid for the U.S. for the First Time
- Right here’s Why Prince Harry And Prince William Sometimes Drive Themselves
- Volkswagen ID Electrical Automobile Manufacturing to Start in a Yr
- Chilly Climate Electrical Automobile Ideas From Basic Motors
- Fb Messenger is constructing a “Watch Movies Collectively” characteristic
- VIDEO: Edmunds drives the BMW M850i
- Remark: why you’ll be able to nonetheless purchase a Ford Escort in China
- Michelle Obama is Nonetheless Not Allowed to Drive And She Misses It
- 2020 Suzuki Katana Lands on American Shores at Lengthy Seaside
- Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency spins out at 135 mph throughout prime pace try
- BMW X5 drives a Monza recreation traced in historical Sahara sands
- 50 GWh Tesla Battery ESS Launched At Photo voltaic Farm In Australia
- Right here Is How Volkswagen Trains Excessive Voltage Consultants
- Tesla Reduces Pricing Of Photo voltaic System Installations By 10-20%
- Tesla Mannequin three With Monitor Mode Toasts Tires: Unimaginable Drone Footage
- Tesla To Ship New Mannequin three Orders By Yr Finish
- Volkswagen Fined Rs. 100 Crore By NGT Over Emission Scandal
- PSA should still shut a UK Vauxhall manufacturing unit post-Brexit
- Metropolis in Malta Welcomes Archbishop in Porsche Boxster Pulled by 50 Kids
- BMW Reveals Battery Capability & Vary Particulars On New 330e PHEV
- Volvo to make use of Ricardo for large-scale EV battery cell testing program
- Massive Auto Continues To Low cost Tesla And Declare They’ll Take The Lead
- BYD Receives Order For 27 Electrical Buses From Denmark
- Jawa And Jawa Forty Two vs Rivals: Worth Comparability
- ARPA-E broadcasts $98M in funding for 40 OPEN tasks; two opposed-piston engines tasks obtain $10M complete
- Mahindra Marazzo Costs To Enhance From January 1, 2019
- Works ministry given six months to settle toll challenge
- AD: Toyota Harrier now with fast availability – guide now to win vacation package deal and Toyota Sienta!
- 2019 Toyota Corolla sedan – US vs China spec design
- Proton X70 will get 5 star ASEAN NCAP crash security score; new SUV to make public debut at KLIMS 2018
- Honda reveals CB125X and CB125M idea bikes
- Subaru XV to get plug-in hybrid tech – 41 km e-range?
- DAMD provides G-Class, Defender kits for Suzuki Jimny
- G20 BMW 330e plug-in hybrid detailed – 252 hp, 41 hp XtraBoost function, 1.7 l/100 km, 60 km electrical vary
- 2019 Toyota Corolla sedan – 12th-gen makes its debut
- New Kia Soul – second teaser reveals entrance, headlamps
- New Skoda Kodiaq GT revealed as China-only SUV-coupe
- MG reveals first ever electrical automobile, the eZS
- New 2019 Audi RS7 Sportback to interrupt 600bhp barrier
- 2019 Honda Passport Appears Roomy In Video Teaser
- Picture Comparability: 2020 Toyota Corolla Sedan vs. 2014 Toyota Corolla Sedan
- Greenhous Nissan Retains Santa’s Sleigh Transferring
- BlackBerry is shopping for Cylance for $1.four billion to proceed its push into cybersecurity
- Mazda’s subsequent technology KODO design – sculpting with gentle
- CARB adopts REAL to trace GHG and NOx emissions from medium- and heavy-duty automobiles; beefing up OBD
- 1968 Ford Mustang Bullitt Donates One Gram of Paint to a One-Off Timepiece
- Professional Commuter Perfection? Is This 1987 Oldsmobile Delta 88 On The Proper Observe?
- Toyota to supply 2020 Corolla Hybrid in US; new sedan joins Corolla household worldwide, together with hybrid mannequin
- In Memoriam: Katarina “Kat” Moller
- Morning Symphony: The New TVR Griffith Sounding Off In Anger!
- Epsom’s Nissan Dealership Builds For The Future
- Kimbal Musk trolls Fox with ‘Plant a Seed Day’ in change about Tesla’s new chair
- Tough Begin: The place Did All Of The Second-Gen Camaros Like This Go?
- New Mahindra Alturas G4 Key Options Revealed
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Sedan Debuts With New Sporty Look
- Historic Video: 1950s Inventory Automobile Racing In Pomona Is Superior To Watch
- Courtroom filings by accident reveal costs in opposition to Julian Assange
- New Flyer’s 60′ electrical Bus Speedy Transit fashions change into the primary and solely to finish FTA Altoona Testing
- All-New Mercedes-Benz CLS Launched In India, Costs Begin At Rs. 84.7 Lakh
- 2020 Bentley Bentayga Worth, Specs, Hybrid
- Sheryl Sandberg claims she didn’t know Fb employed company behind ‘abhorrent’ anti-Soros marketing campaign
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLS India Launch: Value, Variants, Specs, Supply Particulars
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Makes Its World Debut In China
- What Occurred To The Household Sedan?
- Orion Engineered Carbons acquires French producer of acetylene carbon black
- 2023 Honda Readability Electrical Worth, Engine Specs and Launch Date Assessment
- Walmart and Goal embrace in-store cellular checkout for the vacations
- Nissan Patrol, Navara, TITAN and Terra courageous the Sahara Desert
- Envision Photo voltaic earns European patent for EV ARC moveable photo voltaic charging station
- Tesla, GM and Nissan advocate for extending the federal EV tax credit score
- All-new Nissan Altima debuts at Guangzhou Motor Present 2018
- Our High 5 Podcasts for Thanksgiving 2018
- Cassette decks from Crosley take purpose at tape-hoarding nostalgia-seekers
- Geely Jiaji inside and first particulars revealed – Proton model due out in 2020, after SX11 arrives in 2019
- DRIVEN: 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63 – high-rise athlete
- Mercedes-Benz Releases Assertion on Windshield Glass Replacements
- Audi Q2 E-Tron Spied
- New Santa Fe Takes Residence Prestigeous Award
- Hyundai Introduces New Eco-Pleasant Expertise
- Vauxhall Crossland X Final Launched, Is Prepared for VW T-Cross
- BMW Reveals All-New 330e Plug-in Hybrid Sedan
- By the Numbers: BMW M340i vs Mercedes-AMG C43 vs Audi S4
- SpaceX’s twice-flown Falcon 9 fleet grows by one with flawless launch, touchdown
- FCC tells SpaceX it will possibly deploy as much as 11,943 broadband satellites
- Instagram Now Tracks How A lot Time You’re Losing on Instagram
- China’s New Guidelines Will Punish Automakers Who Don’t Meet Electrical Quota
- 10 Tips For Taking Your Automobile To The Subsequent Degree
- Right here is the pricing information for the 2019 BMW 330i and 330i xDrive
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63 UK Evaluation Exposes Lovable Flaws
- Which Are The Least expensive EVs To Personal?
- Obtain your BMW Z4 desktop wallpapers!
- Fb modifications algorithm to demote “borderline content material” that just about violates its coverage
- VIDEO: Carfection is capturing the Final BMW M3 movie
- New Suzuki Jimny Impersonates G-Class, Defender In Japan
- Nissan Kicks Sounds Unusual on the Motorway, Says Client Studies
- 2020 BMW X5 M Four.Four-Liter V8 Roars in Newest Nurburgring Spy Video
- TVR Griffith Sounds Completely Wonderful On the Fort Combe Circuit
- Hyundai Will Fulfill U.S. Starvation For Kona Electrical
- Tesla Mannequin three fever sweeps throughout Europe as China gears up for attainable March deliveries
- Chevrolet FNR-CarryAll Idea Appears Like A Blazer With Six Seats
- 3D Design releases the aero program for the BMW F90 M5
- How do I exploit the Apple CarPlay system in my Mazda?
- Man Strolling to 2 Full-Time Job Will get Toyota Avalon From Bosses, Sponsors
- Apple’s Last Reduce Professional X simply obtained an enormous replace. Right here’s what’s new
- We Go to Rivian, And Its Pickup Truck Is The Actual Deal: Watch This Video
- When a community intel supplier’s area serves fraudulent content material, one thing is mistaken
- New BMW 330e Saloon delivers 39g/km CO2
- Why aren’t chip bank cards stopping “card current” fraud within the US?
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLS: Value Expectation
- UFOs Sighting in Eire Prompts Investigation by Irish Aviation Authority
- 2020 Kia Soul Reveals LED Headlights, Slim Grille In Second Teaser
- Man Arrested For DUI, Crash Says He Drank As a result of “The Jets Suck”
- Steve Wozniak Doesn’t Imagine Self-Driving Automobiles Will Occur Anytime Quickly
- This 2018 Nurburgring Compilation Of Skids, Crashes, and Close to Misses, Is Should Watch Stuff
- Retro Evaluation: This Look Again At Motor Week’s Drive Of The The New 1988 Chevy Cheyenne Is Nice
- Tesla Mannequin three Chilly Climate Driving Suggestions & Methods
- Volkswagen Introduces Two New Worth Added Companies For Company Prospects
- Audi R8 Received’t Get Twin-Turbo V6
- Enjoyable Historic Video: The 1982 NHRA US Nationals Sportsman Finals Have been Full Of Cool Automobiles and Drivers
- Find out how to Log Into Fb If You Misplaced Entry to Code Generator
- Video: 2019 BMW X5 M Goes Again to the Ring for Extra Assessments
- Augusto Farfus Will No Longer Race within the DTM, Strikes to GT Racing
- Seller Obtain: Autumn Presents Press Launch
- California’s New Purple HOV Sticker To Debut In January 2019
- The G20 BMW 330e is sportier and extra environment friendly than ever
- High Spec Tesla Mannequin three Variants Coming To China In Q1 2019
- Craigslist Discover: This Indy Tempo Automotive Version 1973 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible Might Be Yours!
- Tesla Mannequin three to get CCS Combo 2 plug in Europe
- 2018 Monster Truck Throwdown At GALOT Motorsports Park – Flying Vans, Mashed Up Vehicles!
- 2018 NHRA World Finals Pit Thrash Photographs – Drag Racing’s Mechanics On Full Show
- 2023 Honda Civic Si Sedan Specs, Exhaust and Worth Evaluate
- Audi RS 5 DTM
- BMW M4 DTM
- The Newest in Selfie-Bling: Costly Automobiles And Lion Cubs
- Cadillac Discontinues CT6 Plug-In From U.S. Lineup
- How you can Mirror an iPhone or iPad to Your TV
- SpaceX’s next-gen Falcon Heavy nearer to actuality as facet booster leaves manufacturing facility
- Does This Tesla Mannequin S 70D Enhance Over Time?
- Actually Helpful Podcast #7 Seems to be at Home windows Replace Bugs
- Italic launches its market for reasonably priced luxurious items from prime producers
- Renault Bought Over 5,000 Electrical Vehicles In October 2018
- Methods to Simply Take away Bloatware From Home windows 10
- Karsan Pronounces Atak Electrical Bus With BMW i3 Batteries
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, Continental GT 650 vs Rivals: Value Comparability
- Toyota Presents to Change Burned Tundra Used to Save Individuals From Camp Fireplace
- Electrify America Installs First DC Quick Charging Station in California
- Girl Chokes McDonald’s Drive-Via Supervisor Over Ketchup
- No Web Connection? 5 Fast Troubleshooting Suggestions You Can Strive
- Tesla Mannequin three Winter Tire Check With Rear-Wheel Drive
- Volkswagen Proclaims Extra New Factories For Electrical Automotive Manufacturing
- Tesla explores safer battery manufacturing with novel DCM restoration system patent
- Experian Automotive Says Tesla’s Buyer Loyalty Is Unmatched
- Jawa Bikes: All You Want To Know
- Mahindra Electrical Treo Three-Wheeler Launched; Costs Begins At Rs. 2.22 Lakh
- Hyundai Investing in Drones with Two-Hours Flight Time
- How Can I Discover Out Who Blocked Me on Fb?
- In October 2018 BMW Bought Over 13,000 Plug-In Automobiles
- October’s Vendor Employees Of The Month Introduced
- On-line SWATer will face 20 years in jail
- Gboard Can Now Discover the Excellent GIF, Emoji, or Sticker
- Penn State group makes use of 3D cross-linked polymer sponge to stabilize Li-metal anodes
- Albertsons Firms To Buy 10 Tesla Semis
- EIA: Renewable diesel more and more used to satisfy California’s Low Carbon Gas Customary; 10.1% of whole diesel equipped in 2Q18
- BMW M2 Competitors Launched In India, Costs Begin At Rs 79.90 lakh
- Crew AlpaKa from the Karlsruhe Analysis Heart for Data Know-how clinch the title
- Clearly extra energy and implausible sound: Audi drivers enthuse over turbo DTM
- Subsequent Mitsubishi Mirage, Lancer being deliberate, may share platforms with Renault, Nissan – report
- REVIEW: 2019 Yamaha YZF-R15 – plenty of enjoyable for RM12okay
- Mazda will get incentives to make hybrid automobiles in Thailand
- MV Agusta exhibits 2019 motorbike vary at EICMA
- SPYSHOTS: BMW 2 Collection Gran Coupe caught once more
- New 2020 Kia Soul teased, LA present debut this month
- HRE and GE create the primary 3D-printed titanium wheel
- Subaru WRX STi Diamond Version for South Africa – 348 hp, 464 Nm, Zero-100 km/h in 5.03 secs, solely 30 models
- AEB programs halve rear-end accidents, examine exhibits
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator leaked earlier than Los Angeles debut
- 2020 Porsche 911 Teased as Bare Prototypes Present Up in Site visitors
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator Pickup Truck Leaks On-line, Coming With Handbook Transmission
- NASA Says Oumuamua Is Not a Spaceship, However Simply as Shiny
- 5 Ideas for Securing Your Sensible Units and IoT Units
- London examine finds Low Emission Zone has contributed to modest NOx discount, with little impact on lung well being of youngsters
- STREET CAR SUPER NATIONALS LIVE STARTS TODAY! WATCH ALL THE RACING ACTION RIGHT HERE!
- NYC DCAS to develop use of renewable diesel in metropolis automobiles
- Daimler to take a position €145M in second R&D web site in Beijing
- Nurburgring Will get New Asphalt For 2019, Right here Are Some Adjustments
- Ford Promoting First Ever 2019 GT Heritage Version at Public sale
- 2019 Honda CR-V Priced At $25,345
- eight Samsung Gear Watch Faces to Rework Your Watch
- Inexperienced Hornet: This 1973 AMC Hornet Is Simply A Cool Little Cruiser!
- BangShift Query Of The Day: What Would You Do If You Grew to become A Caretaker Of An Previous Race Automobile?
- KAUST crew reveals that burning gasoline at elevated strain considerably will increase soot particle measurement
- With New Chevrolet Efficiency Elements, You Can Flip Your Colorado ZR2 Into An Off-Highway Beast
- Assume NASCAR Is All About Left Turns And Fistfights? Get An Perception To Professional Roundy-Spherical Racing Right here!
- The “WTF?” Information: You May’ve Put The Hearth Out First Earlier than Taking The Craigslist Image!
- New Mercedes-Benz CLS Noticed At Dealerships, India Launch Tomorrow
- Automotive Manufacturers Crossover Ideas Are the Cause Alternate Realities Ought to Exist
- Automotive Manufacturers Crossover Ideas Are the Purpose Alternate Realities Ought to Exist
- The Boring Firm is open to constructing tunnels for utility strains, says Elon Musk
- Volkswagen to alter Emden and Hanover to turn out to be electrical car crops by 2022
- 2019 Subaru WRX STI Diamond Version Revealed, It’s Unique To South Africa
- 2020 Lincoln Navigator will get a hybrid engine
- Google is closing its Schaft robotics unit after failing to discover a purchaser
- Jawa Bikes Launched In India; Costs Begin At Rs. 1.55 Lakh
- 5 Details About The 2019 Chevy Volt That You Ought to Know
- Tesla’s Elon Musk considers in-car online game primarily based on AI apocalypse
- New Jawa 300 cc Bike India Launch; Photos, Specification, Options
- New York politicians push again on Amazon HQ2 plans
- U.S. EV Obituary: Cadillac CT6 Plug-In, We Hardly Knew Ye
- Pirate Studios raises $20M from Talis Capital for its ‘self-service’ tech-enabled music studios
- 2023 Honda Civic Si Coupe Specs, Exhaust and Worth Assessment
- Volkswagen To Convert Three German Vegetation To Construct Electrical Vehicles
- RENNtech Mercedes-AMG GT R Smoked by the Chiron and 911.2 Turbo
- These 5 Electrical Vehicles Have The Worst Reliability, Says Client Reviews
- Bio-tech agency develops 3D printed alternative cornea for human eyes
- Watch Tesla Mannequin three Navigate on Autopilot Virtually Crash Earlier than Off-Ramp
- HRE Wheels develops the first-ever 3D-printed titanium wheel
- BMW M8 GTE Heads to six Hours of Shanghai this Weekend
- Airbnb hosts supply free housing to evacuees displaced by California wildfires
- Naza Quest ends its Chevrolet distributorship – GM to announce new Malaysian companion in the end
- Basic Ford Mustang Turns into A Three-Second Electrical Supercar
- James Might Unboxes Toyota Yaris GRMN, Says It is the Greatest Video on the Web
- Alpine A110 vs. McLaren 570S: Not Rivals, However Kindred Spirits
- Ford Sollers will provide Europe with Ford Focus spare components
- Tesla pushes battery enhancements amid renewable vitality’s assault on coal
- Automobile imports have grown by 16% in the course of the January – September interval
- New Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 and GLC 63 Coupe Spied: The four.0L Brothers
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster Facelift Spied With Bizarre Exhaust
- Is the Abarth 595 Competizione Extra Thrilling Than the New Fiesta ST?