To celebrate the completion of three decades of the BMW M5 in the automotive industry, the German marque has announced the new 30th Anniversary Edition BMW M5. Named BMW M5 “30 Jahre M5”, the car will be available as a 2015 model and BMW plans to make only 300 examples of the same, of which 30 will be imported to the US market. Customers in the US who purchase the vehicle will also be invited to a one-day M Driving School at The Thermal Club in California. Interested buyers do not need to nearest dealership or wait for an invite to book the car as BMW will announce the reservation hotline phone number via its Instagram channel. The hotline will be active for 5 days, beginning on May 17 and ending on May 21. Now coming to the most important part, the specifications, you must be expecting this special edition....
Tag: US Cars 2014
With an increase in popularity of electric vehicles, automakers are either developing new electric vehicles from scratch or modifying the drivetrains of existing vehicles. Popular German marque, Mercedes-Benz, has unveiled the all-new 2014 B-Class Electric Drive which, obviously, is an emission-free vehicle based on the Mercedes-Benz B-Class for the US market. The car will be launched in US during this summer. Based on the conventionally powered B-Class, the 2014 B-Class Electric Drive has been developed in collaboration with Tesla Motors. Previously, Tesla has provided the battery for the predecessor of the smart fortwo EV. And this time as well, Mercedes-Benz looked no further than the electric car pioneer. The 2014 B-Class Electric Drive is powered by Tesla drive system that consists of an electric motor capable of generating 177 hp of power and peak torque of 251 lb-ft or 340 Nm. Compared to a modern 3 liter petrol engine, the....
Today, Chevrolet has announced two new Design Packages for the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette: the Pacific performance coupe and the Atlantic luxury convertible. Both the special Corvette models are slated to go on sale along with the rest of the Corvette lineup in the coming months. The Corvette Stingray Pacific coupe and Corvette Stingray Atlantic convertible concepts first debuted at the last year’s SEMA show. Amid the plethora of cool vehicles at the SEMA show, including the range of Camaros, both the Corvette models received a strong response from car enthusiasts and this influenced Chevrolet to introduce the production models sooner than expected. Two other vehicles from the SEMA show that have made it to the production line are Camaro Hot Wheels and Sonic Dusk editions. Starting with the Atlantic Convertible, the topless Corvette is inspired by the performance and luxury of private jets. The model is available in 2LT and....
Callaway has put on display the 2014 Callaway Corvette at the National Corvette Museum in Kentucky. The car will be on display from April 24 to 26 and Callaway staff will be present there to conduct in-depth walk-around to make the visitors familiar with the new features of the Callaway Corvette. So what is new in the 2014 Callaway Corvette? Starting with the added features, there is a new supercharger that protrudes out of the hood and thus offers more power, a single acoustic chamber muffler design delivering a great note and an innovative three-element intercooler system for a denser intake. Fitted on top of the engine is a third generation supercharger system featuring a new design. With the help of the reengineered supercharger, the Callaway Corvette produces upwards of 620 hp and peak torque of 600 lb-ft. The new triple-element intercooler performs better than single and dual element intercooler....
Mercedes-Benz has presented the 2014 SLS AMG Black Series, a Black Series model from Mercedes-AMG that is inspired by the SLS AMG GT3. Based on the AMG Lightweight Performance strategy, the car only weighs 3,417 pounds and achieves a power to weight ratio of 5.49 lb/horsepower. With such a brilliant power to weight ratio in hand, the SLS AMG Black Series delivers outstanding driving dynamics. Powering the 2014MY SLS AMG Black Series is a fine tuned AMG 6.3-liter V8 engine that puts out 622 hp and a peak torque of 468 lb-ft, making it the most powerful AMG-built vehicle with an internal combustion engine, to date. With that much power on tap, the Black Series propels from 0 to 60 mph in 3.5 seconds and can reach a top speed of 196 mph. Paired to the mighty AMG powerhouse is AMG-built SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7-speed sports automatic transmission that offers four....
Expanding its lineup, Mercedes Benz has unveiled the all new 2014 Mercedes Benz CLA. The new four door coupe styled compact sedan takes its design cues from the Mercedes CLS and does not deviate much from the Concept Style Coupe on which it is based. Launched in the CLA250 specification, the car is expected to arrive in US dealerships come September. The exterior carries the radical design of the Concept Style Coupe and features seamless integration of convex and concave surfaces. There is a diamond look grille, a muscular hood with power domes, headlamps with flame effect, daytime running lights, a coupe-like sloping roof line, prominent character lines, optional panorama roof and more. The premium look and feel of the CLA is also reflected on the inside, credit going to anthracite finished elements, black ash wood, burl walnut wood and aluminum trims. Other highlights include black piano-lacquer trim display with....
Dodge has launched the 2015 Dodge Challenger which arrives with increased power, all new interior, segment first 8-speed auto gearbox, an all new Scat Pack model, Scat Pack Shaker trims and more. Dodge hasn’t given the Challenger a drastic makeover but has definitely made the new model look even more retro. Taking inspiration from the 1971 Challenger, Dodge has restyled the exterior with a redesigned bonnet with a larger bulge, a new split grille, projector fog lights, LED halo headlamps and LED taillamps. The interior is all new and offers a perfect blend of a retro yet contemporary look and modern features. There is a new 1971-inspired high sill center console, aluminum bezels, driver-focused instrument panel, 14 interior colors and trims, leather high-performance seats and more. Technology upgrades include an all new 8.4-inch touchscreen media center featuring Uconnect Access system, electronic shifter, Keyless Enter ‘n Go with push button start....
At the 84th New York International Auto Show, Japanese marque Honda has released the first photos of the all new 2015 Honda HR-V compact SUV. Lately, the number of young buyers have increased by great numbers and therefore Honda wants to leave no stone unturned to grab the attention of this new class of buyers. Expanding its small car lineup, Honda also launched the 2015 Honda Fit subcompact car at the New York Auto Show. While the 2015 Fit will be available to the buyers right away, the all new Honda HR-V is scheduled to arrive in winters. With these two new small cars, Honda is expecting a strong growth in the market. The HR-V features a compact and sleek design complemented by expressive character body lines. It is based on the same compact platform that underpins the new generation Fit but will offer more versatility and and space, thanks....
Ram who happens to be one of the leading pickup truck manufacturers, introduced a Black Express package on the 2014 Ram 1500 recently. With no surprise, the visually enhanced 1500 immediately grabbed the attention of many buyers. Following the impressive response the Black Package received on the 1500, Ram has introduced a similar package on the 2014 Heavy Duty pickup. The 2014 Ram Heavy Duty equipped with Black Package comes with a unique set of features found nowhere else in the segment. The added features include an all-black exterior paint, 20-inch aluminum wheels painted in black, black grille surrounds with horizontal inserts in black, fog lamps, body-colored front and rear bumpers and head badges on the tailgate and grille. Ram has also removed the all body-side badging for the special package but one will get the same provided the pickup is ordered with a Cummins engine. Apart from enhanced looks....
For the first time, Chrysler attempted to draw some attention in the mid-size sedan segment and all it’s efforts have been well appreciated. The latest product from the American major, the Chrysler 200, was well received when it was first unveiled at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show and it seems be giving the brand a new direction. The 200 is completely new in all senses and comes with some of the latest and segment-first offerings. Under the beautiful design of the new 200 is an interesting configuration comprising of a segment-first 9 speed automatic transmission, an Alfa Romeo chassis, an innovative all wheel drive system, and a choice of two great engines. The design of Chrysler 200 gets the new face of the brand featuring an updated Chrysler badge, LED fog lamps, LED tail lamps, optional LED daytime running lamps, a coupe-like profile, 19-inch Hyper Black aluminum wheels, integrated dual....
There has a wave of limited and special edition models lately, and the latest car to get the next position in the list is from the house of Cadillac. Enhancing the appeal of the four door version of the 2014 ATS, Cadillac has launched a new Crimson Sport special edition model. This limited edition ATS features a number of visual and performance parts alongside an exclusive Crimson Red Metallic body paint. The interior of the ATS Crimson Sport special edition is available in four choices: Jet Black with Jet Black accents, Morello Red with Jet Black accents, Light Platinum with Jet Black accents or Caramel with Jet Black accents. For performance lovers Cadillac will offer a Track Package on ATS Crimson Sport which makes the car even more lovable both performance- and appearance-wise. Apart from the list of features mentioned above, the special edition model will also come with a....
The 2014 iteration of Nissan’s popular sports crossover is here. Yes, it is none other than the radical looking Nissan Juke which receives significant upgrades for this year, including four models, two new exterior colors, two new special cosmetic packages, a navigation package and more. For 2014, the Juke pushes the bar set by itself even higher, thanks to the updated styling which includes 17 inch wheels, a broad shoulder line, flared wheel arches, the unique two-part headlight, a raked windshield, a high beltline, coupe inspired roofline, hidden rear door handles, boomerang style taillights, upswept side windows and more. The excitement is further continued in the cabin which features a unique, motorcycle fuel tank-inspired center console finished in a glossy paint, sports car-inspired gearshift positioning and a bolstered front seats. Perhaps, the most interesting feature of the Juke’s cabin is the Integrated Control (I-CON) system which is a drive mode....
Honda has unveiled the 2014 Honda Civic Si coupe which is significantly improved over its predecessor. The new Honda Civic Si arrives with a retuned suspension, more power, upgraded interior and a number of styling upgrades. The updated Honda Civic Si Coupe goes on sale today, i.e. March 12, at a suggested retail price (MSRP) starting from $22,790. The sedan version of the 2014 Civic Si is priced from $22,990 and will go on sale from March 26. As far as the styling is concerned, most of the areas on the exterior have been retouched. Changes include 1 inch larger 18 inch alloy wheels, redesigned hood, headlight designs and front fenders, as well as new side mirrors and taillight lenses. The list of improvements does not end here and includes an Si-exclusive grille, rear air diffuser, garnish on lower front bumper, and a massive wing spoiler at the rear. Moving....
Nissan has finally announced the pricing for its 2015 Nissan GT-R Nismo and it starts from $149,990 USD. The new GT-R Nismo is a limited production model and the fastest GT-R built yet. The car holds the current lap record for production cars at the Nurburgring with a staggering time of 7:08.679. Talking about the specifications of the limited production GT-R, it is powered by a VR38DETT 3.8 liter, twin turbo, V6 engine which is capable of putting out 600 hp of power and 481 lb-ft of peak torque. Compared to the standard GT-R models, the Nismo version features an upgraded fuel pump and optimized ignition timing control for improved combustion. Mated to the VR38DETT 3.8 liter heart is a sequential 6-speed dual clutch gearbox featuring paddle shifters to change gears at high speeds. The new GT-R range is built on Premium Midship platform created exclusively for this car as....
The BMW i8 is one of the most well appreciated vehicles lately, and the level of attention that this very car has drawn is simply unmatched. For long there has been this tradition wherein fashion and design houses come up with custom products which match the sophistication and exclusivity of the some of popular four wheel machines. And following the same tradition, popular design house Louis Vuitton has launched custom tailor-made luggage for the i8. Louis Vuitton has crafted an entire collection of bags which includes a business case, a garment bag and two travel bags. Since these bags are made exclusively for the i8, they have been so designed to fit perfectly into the interior of the car. The collection features a chequered Damier pattern complemented by a laser-etched Louis Vuitton signature. Apart from the size, even the color of the bags matches the i8’s color theme as Louis....
Today, Ford has revealed the all new 2015 Ford Expedition which comes with a long list of features, a new EcoBoost engine and a new platinum series. Perhaps the most important change brought by Ford is the addition of a new Ecoboost engine to the options list. Earlier, the only engine that customers looked forward to was the 5.4 liter V8 unit but now there is a smaller 3.5 liter EcoBoost engine which not only drives better but delivers better fuel economy, power and torque figures. This new EcoBoost heart is the only engine to be offered in the new Expedition in North America. Mated to this fuel efficient is a 6-speed SelectShift automatic transmission that also features a manual mode. When driving in the manual mode, drivers can select the desired gear using a shift-mounted rocker switch. Complementing the interesting setup will be the new continuously controlled damping that....
At the North American International Auto Show, Subaru presented the all new 2015 Subaru WRX STI. Subaru has overhauled the WRX to great extents and it is very much evident in the 2015 WRX STI. It features a new platform that offers a stiffer and more agile chassis, a new four-door sedan configuration, Multi-Mode Vehicle Dynamics Control, Multi-Mode Driver Controlled Center Differential (DCCD), Active Torque Vectoring, Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive, performance-tuned suspension, a driver-focused interior and Brembo Performance Brake System with Super Sport ABS. The standard version of the car, the 2015 Subaru WRX is available in standard, Premium and Limited Trim levels. The list of features shared by all the variants includes a new multi-information central display with 4.3-in. LCD screen, a standard rear camera display, a boost gauge display, Bluetooth connectivity, climate control and a VDC screen showing traction control operation. The list of standard features does not end....
Customers in the US who are considering buying a top end luxury segment car such as the Mercedes Benz S-Class, Audi A8 and the BMW 7-Series, would be glad to know that BMW has introduced an all new model to its 7 Series lineup. BMW has announced the new BMW 740Ld xDrive model for the US market which is the latest model line to benefit from BMW’s Advanced Diesel technology. The name, 740Ld xDrive, clearly tells you about the structure of the car i.e it is an extended/long wheelbase version of the the 7 Series and will equip xDrive, a BMW – developed intelligent all-wheel drive system. The most important feature of the new model is its BMW Advanced Diesel technology equipped engine. It is a 3.0-liter inline-6 cylinder with BMW TwinPower Turbo technology that produces 255 hp at 4,000 rpm and peak torque of 413 lb-ft between 1,500 –....
In spite of being an entry level premium sedan. the Audi A3 has managed to grab much of the attention. And over the next 16 months Audi will progressively roll out the entire A3 family that includes the cabriolet, the TDI diesel models, performance model S3 and the A3 e-tron PHEV. The latest news around the A3 is that Audi has announced the complete pricing of the 2015 A3 sedan. The A3 is available in two powertrains: the 1.8 TFSI and 2.0 TFSI and the pricing is as follows: 2015 Audi A3 sedan with 1.8 TFSI (base): $29,900 2015 Audi A3 sedan with 2.0 TFSI (base): $32,900 The A3 is aimed at the premium entry level market and offers a range of innovative technologies and craftsmanship found in its sister Audi sedans. Talking in context of the features, the A3 comes with standard panorama glass sunroof, bi-xenon headlights, standard leather....
Volkswagen is all geared up for the 2014 North American International Auto Show as it is going to unveil the all new Passat Sport which has been added to their range just recently. Interestingly the German giant is also looking at another Passat model for the Detroit exhibition and it is a concept. Sharing the stage at the Volkswagen booth in Detroit will be the Passat BlueMotion Concept and with the same, Volkswagen wants to show how fuel efficient a non-hybrid, gas-powered mid size saloon can be. The word BlueMotion is associated with most of the Volkswagen models and represent the most fuel efficient models in their respective lineup. Powering the Passat BlueMotion is an all new version of Volkswagen’s 1.4-liter EA211 TSI engine with direct injection and turbocharging. The improved unit features Active Cylinder Management (ACT) technology which deactivates shuts off the valvetrains on cylinder two and three under....
Talk about Volkswagen and the first model that crosses your mind is the Golf. This iconic hatchback has been in existence for years and is only getting better and better. At the 2014 North American International Auto Show, the German automaker is going to debut the all new Golf R hatch. The 2014 Golf R is the most powerful version of the Golf ever developed for the North American market and arrives with a host of new things every potential buyer will consider. Compared to the 2013 Golf R, the 2014 model is going to be 34 hp more powerful yet more fuel efficient. As per Volkswagen, the 2014 Golf R delivers an estimated highway fuel economy rating of 31 mpg, a 4 mpg improvement over its predecessor. The new Golf R is powered by an improved version of the EA888 four-cylinder turbocharged and direct-injection TSI 2.0-liter engine that powers....
Volkswagen America has announced that it is going to add a new Passat model to the brand’s lineup. At the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), Volkswagen presented the Passat Performance Concept which was quite liked by the attendees, so the German major has decided to offer a production version of the concept. The 2014 Volkswagen Passat Sport is the new trim that will be positioned between the mid-level SE and the range-topping SEL Premium trims. Being based on the concept shown last year, the Passat Sport takes a number of design cues from the concept car. Design highlights of the 2014 Passat Sport include 19-inch Luxor wheels, a rear spoiler, foglights, a unique interior with sport comfort seats, carbon trim accents, aluminum sport pedals, paddle shifters (automatic transmission only), stainless steel door sills, and Sport-specific floor mats. The Sport trim will be available in three exterior color options:....
Dodge is just as popular for its conventional models as for the performance-oriented Blacktop editions and with the commencement of the year 2014, Dodge is adding one more model to the Blacktop lineup. Dodge already offers Blacktop package on cars like the Charger, Challenger, Avenger, Journey and Grand Caravan and expanding its range the major is going to offer Dodge Dart with a Blacktop package this year onwards. The official pictures of the 2014 Dodge Dart Blacktop package has been released recently and the official debut will take place at the 2014 North American International Auto Show in Detroit which is a couple of days away. The Blacktop package is all about a district, sporty look customized by none other than Dodge itself and gladly at a reasonable value. To name some of the features customers get, we have Gloss Black wheels, unique exterior paint colors, Gloss Black painted split-crosshair....
The Malibu from Chevrolet is an important car for the US major and this is the reason why it keeps on improving the same. For 2014, Chevrolet has added fuel saving start-stop technology, 1.25 inch more knee room and enhanced chassis and suspension in the Malibu. The 2014 Malibu is roomier, more refined, more efficient, gets revised styling and an improved interior over the previous generation model. That is not all, there are important suspension enhancements and a new 2.5 liter engine. “The 2014 Chevrolet Malibu builds on the strengths established by the all-new 2013 Malibu to make it a stronger choice for customers,” said Mark Reuss, president, General Motors North America. “The midsize sedan segment is the most contested in the industry and we’re not sitting still with the 2014 Chevrolet Malibu.” Talking about the highlights in detail now, the front of the car has been subtly revised and....
Talking in context of the North American market, if we are considering the most complete family SUVs, Nissan Rogue has to be on the list. It was first introduced in 2008, the Rogue emerged as a key player in the competitive compact SUV market. For the 2014 model year, Nissan has completely redesigned the Rogue giving it a refreshingly new look over its predecessor. For the first time, this year onwards the Rogue will be available with an optional 3rd row passenger seat. Aside from the optional 3rd row other interiors highlights include Nissan innovative EZ Flex seating System, class-exclusive Divide-N-Hide Cargo System that provides up to 18 different variations to manage space for the cargo and occupants and more. The exterior of the car is comprehensively redesigned and now offers a premium, high quality look. Compared to the previous generation the new Rogue features a 0.6 inch longer wheelbase,....
The 2014 iteration of Cadillac’s luxury sport sedan, the ATS, is claimed to give a cut throat competition to some of the world’s best premium cars when it comes to offering a perfect balance of performance and refinement and a host of new features including Intellibeam automatic high-beam control, a rear 110-volt power outlet, frameless inside rearview mirror, leather-wrapped, larger-diameter sport steering wheel, new exterior colors and a range of dealer-available accessories. The car is offered as a well equipped standard model along with Luxury, Performance and Premium trims. The engine lineup is vast enough and comprises two four cylinder units and a performance-oriented V6 for North America. Optional engines include Cadillac’s award-winning 2.0L Turbo which produces 272 hp and the 3.6 liter V6 capable of generating 321 hp. For customers who wanted a few more color options on the ATS, Cadillac has added four new options: Phantom Gray Metallic,....
Posted in Hybrid Cars
The i8 from BMW is the German automaker’s first production plug-in hybrid and a part of its all electric sub-brand, BMW i. With an aerodynamically groundbreaking body design complemented by a luxurious and stylish interior, the BMW i8 immediately grabbed the attention it deserved when presented at the Frankfurt Motor Show this year. Accentuating the design of the car is a layer over layer approach which gives a distinctive visual impression. Each section of the car has been designed with attitude and the clean lines impart lots of appeal to the i8. Dimension wise the i8 stands at 4,689 mm long, 1,942 mm wide and 1,293 mm tall, and features a 2,800 mm wheelbase. Being a hybrid car it has to be efficient in all aspects and this is reason behind the car’s low drag coefficient of 0.26. Other noticeable exterior highlights include air ducts along the upper surface, partially-blanked....
Hyundai Motor America has unveiled the 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show. More than anything else, it would be the engine which will most important factor for considering the 2014 Elantra GT, though there are other subtle improvements too. The 2014 Elantra GT is powered by a more powerful 2.0-liter Nu gasoline direct injection engine which promises to be even more responsive. It produces 173 horsepower at 6,500 rpm and 154 lb.-ft. of torque at a 4,700 rpm, which is a significant improvement over the previous 1.8-liter engine that developed 148 horsepower and 131 lb.-ft. of torque. Also the engine has been specially tuned to deliver good torque at as low as 1500 rpm. This impressive performance figures jump was achieved by stroking the engine from 87.2 mm to 97 mm to increase the displacement of the engine from 1.8 liters to 2.0 liters and....
Visitors witnessed a number of important car launches at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show and one of them was the 2015 Subaru WRX. The WRX is an iconic high performance model from Subaru and with the latest iteration of the car the brand aspires to set the benchmark even higher. Some of the highlights of the 2015 model include a new platform which offers a stiffer and more agile chassis, a new torque-vectoring system for reduced understeer, a new 268-hp 2.0-liter direct-injection turbo BOXER engine, a new standard 6-speed manual transmission, and a new Sport Lineartronic® CVT with manual modes. Starting with the new features, the most important one is the new engine. This new 2.0-liter, 4-cylinder BOXER engine puts out 268 horsepower at 5600 rpm and 258 lb.-ft of torque between 2000-5200 rpm, and comes with a host of features including direct fuel injection, high compression (10.6:1), Subaru....
The exclusive launch of Lexus RC Coupe has turned many heads with its stunning looks in the Tokyo Motor Show organized in Japan, and made them surprised with its very fresh concept of two doors. It has gained high acclamations due to its designs which have come up to compete with Audi 5 and BMW 4 Series. This is an individual model that is solely based on GS platform and a bit longer with a narrower in size than the BMW that makes it look slimmer and more stylish. The design of the car is actually based on the Lexus sports themed cars but with some of the innovative features it makes its own mark in the market and also in the hearts of its customers. The configuration of the Lexus RC Coupe is also smarter as it is having power engine with a capacity of 3.5 liters in V6....
OTHER IMPORTANT NEWS
- What AFLW Spherical three taught us
- Alliance of American Soccer: Find out how to Watch AAF Video games On-line, Opening Season TV Schedule, Dwell Stream, Matchups
- Roosters declare World Membership Problem with win over Wigan
- Bryce Harper Phillies Talks Are ‘Intensifying’
- Lamborghini Auto News : Lamborghini celebrates the Miura 50th anniversary at Goodwood Competition of Velocity. Miura SV restored by Lamborghini Polo Storico is total winner of Cartier Type et Luxe Concours d’Magnificence at Goodwood Competition of Velocity
- Arcimoto Unveils Speedy Responder Three-Wheeler For Fireplace Fighters
- Lamborghini Auto News : Lamborghini Unveils Centenario Roadster in California, USA: Fluid Open Air Magnificence Meets Engineering Brilliance
- Possibly Andy Keogh is the A-League’s best import?
- Ten ‘must-see’ matches from the primary ten rounds
- It’s make or break for Shaun Johnson
- Italian soccer’s darkish days proceed
- Tremendous Rugby crew of the week: Spherical 1
- Christian in seventh heaven after BBL win
- Gayle to retire from ODIs after World Cup
- Cummins first Aussie ICC high Check bowler since McGrath
- Morris hat-trick helps Roosters previous Wigan
- Media misfires on NRL disaster
- Ferrari Auto News : Ferrari 488 Alternative Spied Testing in Germany, Testing Hybrid V6 or V8
- Rolls-Royce Auto News : Slammed Rolls-Royce Cullinan Is a Bizarre Drift Automobile Rendering
- What enterprise leaders can be taught from Jeff Bezos’ leaked texts
- BMW Auto News : BMW M850i Snow Drifting and Extra
- Chevrolet Auto News : Chevrolet Sellers Ordered 2,000 Examples Of the 2019 Colorado ZR2 Bison
- Humorous recreation cricket, however Glenn Maxwell ain’t laughin’
- The A-League group of the week: Spherical 19
- What ought to the ARLC be specializing in proper now?
- Put up or shut up: Why it’s time for these Components One groups to ship
- There’s quite a bit to love in regards to the Waratahs, however the unhealthy parts are nonetheless unhealthy
- NRL 2019 season preview: Manly Sea Eagles
- All the things goes nice for Sydney FC – apart from the outcomes
- Fiat Auto News : Abarth Fastback Rendering Appears too Good to be a Fiat SUV
- Ford Auto News : 2020 Ford Explorer Base Trim Degree Priced $400 Larger Than Earlier Era
- Bull runs rings across the manufacturing automotive elite: the brand new Huracán Performante takes the lap document at Nürburgring Nordschleife
- BMW Auto News : Extra enjoyable with the BMW X7 on an off-road course
- Fb reportedly demonstrated ‘casual curiosity’ in shopping for the corporate that made HQ Trivia however backed off after experiences of ‘creepy’ conduct from its late co-founder (FB)
- Rolls Royce scrambling to maintain up with Cullinan demand
- SeaBubbles exhibits off its ‘flying’ all-electric boat in Miami
- The Wrap: Cooper and Genia go ‘back to the future’ in Super Rugby opener
- A Temporary Look Into EV Sensible Charging And Why It Makes Sense
- A Transient Look Into EV Good Charging And Why It Makes Sense
- 4 Benefits Of Manufacturing EVs Over ICE Autos
- Jeep Auto News : Right here’s How Jeep Examined the 2020 Gladiator Pickup Truck
- Audi Auto News : BMW Auto News : VIDEO: BMW M2 Competitors vs Audi RS3 Sportback
- American Nelly Korda wins Ladies’s Australian Open
- American Nelly Korda wins Girls’s Australian Open
- Eisenmann to extend paint shop
- Audi Auto News : Three Audi models enter production
- Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes starts B-Class production
- Volkswagen Auto News : Volkswagen to alter European output
- The Roar’s top 50 NRL players: 50-41
- Formula 1 testing: Williams pull out of opening day in Barcelona
- OpenAI built a text generator so good, it’s considered too dangerous to release
- Benelli TRK 502: Value Expectation
- Lamborghini Auto News : Centered on Efficiency: The brand new Lamborghini Huracán Performante – New content material out there
- VCs aren’t falling in love with dating startups
- Tesla Auto News : Extra On Tesla Mannequin three Client Reviews’ Proprietor Satisfaction Win
- Tesla Auto News : Extra On Tesla Mannequin three Client Experiences’ Proprietor Satisfaction Win
- NXT Rage Electric Motorcycle: The Next Thing?
- The Round 1 fixture the AFL got wrong
- Daytona 500: How to Watch Online, Live Stream, Start Time, TV Channel, Pole Position
- Kevin Durant And Kyrie Irving Are Hardcore Flirting During All-Star Weekend
- ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ wins the Presidents’ Day weekend box office, but it’s is a long way from profitability
- Daytona 500: The best way to Watch On-line, Stay Stream, Begin Time, TV Channel, Pole Place
- Jayson Tatum Guarantees Celtics Will Win NBA Finals This 12 months
- How Icy Chilly Climate Impacts Electrical Automobile Vary
- International dynamic launch of the Aventador S
- I drove the world’s best-selling electrical automobile for a weekend — and I spotted why electrical vehicles want greater than 200 miles of vary
- Lamborghini Auto News : The Lamborghini Aventador S: Elevating The Benchmark for Tremendous Sports activities Automobiles – New movies accessible
- Kalmar To Supply Electrical Terminal Tractor Powered By Cummins
- Electrical truck startup declares $700 million funding spherical led by Amazon
- Apple’s latest iPhone update makes it much easier to manage app subscriptions — here’s how (AAPL)
- EA has a ‘Fortnite’ on its hands with its new game, ‘Apex Legends.’ So what does that mean for ‘Anthem’?
- Two phrases in Fb’s newest regulatory submitting reveals how frightened the corporate is about what it is doing to folks (FB)
- Method E: Di Grassi Snatches Victory From Wehrlein In A Final-Second Move In Mexico e-Prix
- The brand new Aventador S Roadster: Breathtaking efficiency with open-air driving sophistication – New content material accessible
- Lamborghini Auto News : Six Lamborghinis in Transylvania problem the Transfăgărășan, probably the most stunning roads on the planet
- Lamborghini Auto News : Photograph Information: Manufacturing report for Automobili Lamborghini: eight.000 Huracán produced in three years
- Florida State College Transitions To 100% Electrical Bus Fleet
- Please stop marking yourself safe on Facebook
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla Dashcam captures immediate karma after indignant driver assaults Mannequin three
- Here’s why Apple’s upcoming streaming video service won’t rescue it from plunging iPhone sales (AAPL)
- Delta has a monthly warehouse sale with everything from old seats to airplane toilets — here’s all the vintage aviation gear you can buy (DAL)
- Peugeot Auto News : Peugeot & Citroën Sold Just 8,000 EVs In 2018
- This CEO used to assist startups at Silicon Valley’s hottest mentorship program. Now, with an expert community for ladies, she’ll undergo it herself
- 2019 Bajaj Dominar Engine Specs Leaked On-line
- Lamborghini Auto News : Lamborghini Urus: essentially the most versatile Lamborghini for on a regular basis driving in a spread of environments
- EV Startup Xpeng Motors To Add 5,000 Workers This Yr
- Some Gymkhana Automobiles and Extra of Ken Block’s Follies
- The 23 strongest LGBTQ+ individuals in tech
- Siloxene as promising silicon intercalation anode for Li-, Na- and Okay-ion batteries
- Benelli TRK 502: What To Anticipate
- Lamborghini Auto News : The Lamborghini Urus Super SUV: extraordinary design
- Rolls-Royce Auto News : New 2021 Rolls-Royce Ghost Rendered with Tuner Look, Kahn Wheels
- Porsche Auto News : Iris Blue Metallic Porsche 911 GT2 RS Brings Again the 90s Look
- Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-AMG E63 S Plows Via Heavy Snow, Does not Get Caught
- Lamborghini Auto News : Blu Nila Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Seems Electrical
- Ferrari Auto News : British Racing Inexperienced Ferrari 488 Pista with Gold Wheels Exhibits Daring Spec
- 1,000 HP Hellcat Drag Races Tuned Demon, Violent Wrestle Follows
- Porsche Auto News : Ultraviolet 2020 Porsche 911 Appears Wild in This Spec
- How Stan the Robotic Parking Valet Works
- McLaren Auto News : McLaren 720S with Customized Exhaust Spits Hearth Like a Cannon
- ITA: Tin in Li-ion batteries may signify vital new use
- Tesla Auto News : A hearth broke out at Tesla’s Fremont manufacturing unit, however was shortly contained with nobody injured
- Renegades snatch BBL title after Stars’ epic collapse
- Professional Mod Who? Tim Slavens’ Bomb Blast three.621@217 MPH At Lights Out 10!
- Traditional YouTube: Placing Earnhardt’s Monte Carlo Again Collectively Once more At The 1997 Daytona 500
- Chevrolet Auto News : Cash No Object: 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Greenbriar – Tremendous Sports activities Wagon, Sure. Antarctic Blue? Shut Sufficient.
- Go In-Depth With The “Tri 5 By Hearth” 1955 Chevy That Went Towards Finnegan
- The SRT-Four Powered MG Midget: Suspension Design And Engine Mockup
- Don’t Care, Hook It Up: The whole lot Can Be Hooked To A Pulling Sled!
- FCA Has Introduced Again The Warlock – Wants Extra Hemi And Extra Stakebed!
- Volkswagen Auto News : Basic YouTube: Promoting The AMC Gremlin Towards The Volkswagen Beetle
- Morning Symphony: Screaming By means of Rainbow Canyon At Low Stage
- This 24-year-old has constructed a YouTube empire out of instructional movies, however she says burnout is an actual downside
- Six speaking factors from A-League Spherical 19
- NBA All-Star Sport 2019: Staff LeBron vs Staff Giannis
- Ford Auto News : Street Take a look at: 2019 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Convertible Premium
- SpaceX job posts verify Starship’s Tremendous Heavy booster can be in-built Texas
- Bentley Auto News : Bentley Bentayga Velocity Is The Quickest Manufacturing SUV In The World
- Polestar 2 Electrical Automobile Teased Forward Of Reveal
- The best way to watch the World Membership Problem on-line or on TV; Roosters vs Wigan dwell stream, broadcast information
- BMW Auto News : Method E: BMW i Andretti Motorsport will get second place in Mexico Metropolis
- No matter subsequent? The way forward for motoring
- Volvo Auto News : Protected of their arms: speaking to Volvo’s design staff
- Tremendous Rugby Energy Rankings 2019: Spherical 1
- BFS 1 Nimes: Alexandre Cilia faces Hakim Ketaieb in all-French battle
- Audi Auto News : Hat-trick for Audi: Lucas di Grassi wins in Mexico
- Mercedes Auto News : Doug DeMuro Asks 2019 Mercedes A-Class About Giraffe Weight in Evaluation
- VIDEO: Did Hamidou Diallo Simply Deliver Again the Dunk Contest?
- ClassPass, Gfycat, StreetEasy hit in newest spherical of mass web site hacks
- Imaginative and prescient system for autonomous autos watches not simply the place pedestrians stroll, however how
- Imaginative and prescient system for autonomous automobiles watches not simply the place pedestrians stroll, however how
- Iconic commentator slams Shane Warne over ‘disrespectful’ protection
- Suzuki Auto News : 2019 Suzuki Jimny Moose Take a look at: It is Dangerous, It is Very Dangerous
- Iowa Wins on a Buzzer-Beating Banked Three-Level Shot from the Nook Off a Deflection
- See Rivian R1T Electrical Pickup Truck Up Shut In New Video
- System E Mexico Metropolis E-Prix Race Outcomes: SPOILER ALERT
- BMW Auto News : BMW M5 Competitors Drag Races Modified GT-R and 997 Turbo S, Demolition Follows
- Mercedes Auto News : 2020 Mercedes GLS, GLC Facelift, and GLB Present Up within the Identical Spy Video
- Corey Graves’ Spouse Accuses Him of Sleeping With WWE Wrestler
- 9 speaking factors from Tremendous Rugby Spherical 1
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla Runs Pink Mild At 128 MPH, Smashes Into Infiniti SUV: Video
- Dwell Stream Tonight’s NBA Expertise Problem, Three-Level Contest, Dunk Contest
- Interview: Robert Falck of Einride
- Grayson Allen And Girlfriend Morgan Reid Are Vacationing
- Jaguar Auto News : Land Rover Auto News : Rover Auto News : Acquired $1 Billion To Help Jaguar Land Rover Get Once more On Observe?
- NBA Slam Dunk Contest: Preview, Easy methods to Watch On-line, Reside Stream
- NBA Three-Level Contest: Preview, The right way to Watch On-line, Reside Stream
- NBA Abilities Problem: Preview, How one can Watch On-line, Stay Stream
- Stoinis looms as Stars’ BBL ultimate key
- Waratah Foley to raise kicking consistency
- Wanderers to struggle on in A-League: Babbel
- A-League leaders Glory prepared for the street
- Alfa Romeo Auto News : BMW Auto News : Photograph Comparability: BMW X3 M Competitors vs Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
- Alfa Romeo Auto News : BMW Auto News : Picture Comparability: BMW X3 M Competitors vs Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
- Investor momentum builds for building tech
- Audi Auto News : Audi Quick Movie Award for “Rise”
- Melbourne Metropolis proceed to battle on Fridays
- A letter of intent to the AFL
- Italy Introduces EV Incentives And Contains 2-Wheelers
- Regardless of Enhancements, EV Charging continues to be a multitude
- Alpina B7 xDrive Sedan
- Audi Auto News : Audi TT RS Coupé
- Audi Auto News : Audi TT RS Roadster
- Bentley Auto News : Bentley Bentayga Velocity
- MINI John Cooper Works GP
- Chevrolet Auto News : 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Paces This 12 months’s Daytona 500
- Lamborghini Auto News : Porsche Auto News : Lamborghini Aventador Drag Races 740 HP Porsche 911 Turbo S, Trampling Is Heavy
- Nissan Auto News : Nissan GT-R Drag Races Hellcat, The Struggle Is Brutal
- Ferrari Auto News : British Racing Inexperienced Ferrari 488 Pista Has Wheels In Identical Coloration
- Hyundai Auto News : 2020 Hyundai Styx Small Crossover Coming To America
- BMW Auto News : BMW X2 M35i will get some visible upgrades
- The BBL last Cricket Australia has secretly at all times wished
- An NRL jersey rant to get off my chest (once more)
- Antonio Brown Airs Out His Points With Ben Roethlisberger On Twitter
- BMW Auto News : Spent a while with the brand new BMW X3 M, and Sure, nonetheless has camo on it
- Predicting the 2018-19 NBL award winners
- The best way to learn fiction to construct a startup
- BMW Auto News : Precision Sport Industries unveils their BMW M2 Competitors undertaking
- When is the World Membership Problem? Roosters vs Wigan begin time, date, key info
- Griezmann overtakes Torres on Atletico Madrid’s top-scorer record
- BMW Auto News : Porsche Auto News : Video: BMW M5 Competitors Drag Races Tuned GT-R and Porsche 911 Turbo
- Mercedes Auto News : Porsche Auto News : Electrical Porsche 944 Drag Races Mercedes-AMG GT R, Crushing Occurs
- Porsche Auto News : Bahama Yellow Porsche 911 GT3 Touring Brings Again the 1960s
- Ferrari Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Ferrari 488 Drag Races Mercedes-AMG GT R, the End result Is Gorgeous
- Rolls-Royce Auto News : Carbon Physique Rolls-Royce Wraith Rendered on Turbofan Wheels Appears to be like Wild
- Corvette Auto News : Tesla Auto News : Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency Drag Races Supercharged Corvette, The Hole Is Massive
- Ferrari Auto News : Black and Silver Ferrari 488 Pista (Carbon Wheels) Reveals Unhealthy Boy Spec
- BMW Auto News : McLaren Auto News : Tuned McLaren 720S Drag Races BMW Sleeper, the Battle Is Uncooked
- Buick Discontinues Cascada Mushy-Prime Convertible
- See Rivian R1T Pickup Truck & R1S Electrical SUV Facet-By-Facet
- Rivian Rally Raid EV Spied At Automaker’s HQ In Michigan
- It’s A Keeper: A Okay sequence constructed for a footballing legend