Nissan has made some important announcements in regard to its 2014 model lineup. First it announced the specifications and pricing for the 2014 Nissan Juke and now it has announced the prices of the all new Nissan X-Trail for the UK. In brief, the 2014 Nissan X-Trail starts from £22,995 and will available in 2WD or 4WD configuration with 5- or 7-seat arrangement. Scheduled to reach UK showrooms on July 17, the all new X-Trail is considerably cheaper than its predecessor – 2WD Visia will now cost £2,600 less while the 2WD Acenta will be available for £800 less than the outgoing model. The all new X-Trail will be available in four trim levels: Visia, Acenta, n-tec and Tekna. Talking about the long list of standard equipment available, the Visia models, which start from £22,995, come with signature LED daytime running lights, 17” alloy wheels, MP3 compatible sound system with....
With the commencement of bookings for the 2014 Jeep Cherokee, Fiat Group Automobiles UK has announced the pricing of the new model. The lineup starts from £25,495 with the Cherokee Longitude that is powered by a 2.0 liter engine mated to a 6 speed manual gearbox and features a two wheel drive configuration. At the top of the Cherokee range sits the highly equipped Limited 170 Automatic model that costs £35,695 and comes with features like 18-inch alloy wheels, BiXenon headlamps, power tailgate, Nappa leather seats, front and rear park assist, 8-way power driver’s seat, back-up camera, rain sensors, automatic headlights, keyless Enter ‘n’ Go, Wireless Phone Charging pad and much more. As of the now the 2014 Cherokee will be powered by two 2.0-litre MultiJet 2 diesel units, with power outputs of 140 hp and 170 hp respectively, but Jeep is expected to include a new 3.2 liter V6....
Citroen is going to debut an all new concept at the 2014 Beijing Motor Show. Named Citroen C-XR Concept, the beautiful looking SUV will shape into a future model developed by Citroen and DongFeng. Since DongFeng will be involved in the production of the C-XR, it is likely to be a China-exclusive model initially. Shifting the attention to the C-XR Concept now, it is a Citroen’s contemporary take on the SUV and will be first utility product coming from Citroen-DongFeng joint venture. Compared to 2012, the SUV segment has shown a tremendous growth in the year 2013 in China and this motivated the duo to come up with an all new product. The design of the C-XR Concept is stylish and compact, thanks to a number of bodily highlights including signature headlights with LED daytime running lights, C-shaped side signature that works as a visual link between the chrome-finished waistline....
Lexus has finally unveiled the hotly anticipated Lexus NX crossover at the 2014 Beijing Motor Show. The sharply styled compact crossover will be available in three versions: a hybrid version, a regular petrol and a turbocharged petrol. Of the three, the turbocharged petrol engine is an all new unit developed by Lexus and will debut on the Lexus NX 200t. Lexus will offer the NX in front wheel drive and all wheel drive versions. Additionally, the models will also equip Lexus’s quick-response stop and start system. The NX range will also come equipped with a host of innovative technologies and features. The long list of features includes a Lexus-first wireless charging tray for mobile phones, new Lexus Remote Touch Interface featuring a touchpad, new Panoramic View Monitor, blind spot monitor, head-up display and Rear Cross Traffic Alert. The NX will be available in the following specifications: NX 200, NX 200t....
At the 84th New York International Auto Show, Japanese marque Honda has released the first photos of the all new 2015 Honda HR-V compact SUV. Lately, the number of young buyers have increased by great numbers and therefore Honda wants to leave no stone unturned to grab the attention of this new class of buyers. Expanding its small car lineup, Honda also launched the 2015 Honda Fit subcompact car at the New York Auto Show. While the 2015 Fit will be available to the buyers right away, the all new Honda HR-V is scheduled to arrive in winters. With these two new small cars, Honda is expecting a strong growth in the market. The HR-V features a compact and sleek design complemented by expressive character body lines. It is based on the same compact platform that underpins the new generation Fit but will offer more versatility and and space, thanks....
Premium carmaker Infiniti has unveiled two new limited edition models at the 2014 New York International Auto Show. The new exclusive versions are based on two of Infiniti’s flagship models – the QX80 SUV and the Q70 sedan, and are called 2015 QX80 Limited and Q70L. These new models were announced alongside the entire 2015 Model Year lineup at the exhibition. The 2015 Infiniti QX80 Limited starts from the point where the standard QX80 finishes. In addition to all those high-end features that are available on the QX80, the Limited edition model offers mild exterior upgrades and an even more plush interior. Under the hood of the car is a 5.6 liter V8 engine that produces 400 hp and to use all that power efficiently on the road, the car equips Hydraulic Body Motion Control system and Infiniti All-Mode AWD. The inside appeal of the Limited QX80 has been enhanced....
One of the biggest auto groups, Volkswagen has launched the latest version of its very successful premium SUV, the Volkswagen Touareg. The 2014 Touareg has been comprehensively redesigned and gets long list of new features including a new EU6 TDI engine, standard features, color options and optional styling packages. Starting with the redesigned exterior first, designers have thoroughly changed the front and rear of the new Touareg. The front gets bigger trapezoidal headlights which are standard bi-xenons, redesigned radiator grille and a new bumper with a lower air intake. The rear end gets a new bumper, a redesigned diffuser and relocated LED rear fog lights. Other exterior highlights include new 18-inch 10-spoke “Arica” alloy wheel or 20-inch 5-spoke “Masafi” alloy wheels and five new exterior colors: Moonlight Blue Metallic, Sand Gold Metallic, Reef Blue Metallic, Black Oak Brown Metallic and Light Silver Metallic. The R-Line specification can be ordered with....
In 2003, Nissan launched the first generation Nissan Murano which had a huge impact over the SUV market and recently the Japanese marque has unveiled the 2015 Murano. Unlike the previous generation Muranos which were inspired by the Italian Murano glassware, the latest generation is based on the Nissan Resonance Concept vehicle. Compared to the previous generation Murano, the new one features the same 111.2 inch long wheelbase but is 1.3 inches wider, 2.5 inches longer and half an inch shorter. The exterior is extremely edgy and flaunts a V-motion front grille taken directly from the Resonance concept, invisible D-pillars, boomerang-shaped LED taillights and LED daytime running lights. Aerodynamically, the new Murano is 16 percent more efficient than the outgoing model and scores a 0.31 coefficient of drag. Powering the 2015 Murano is a standard 3.5-litre DOHC V6 which is good for 260 hp and peak torque of 240 lb-ft.....
Citroen’s China-exclusive brand DS is going to unveil an all new premium SUV at this year’s Beijing Motor Show. The new SUV is named DS 6WR and is directly inspired by Citroen DS Wild Rubis Concept that was unveiled last year. The 6WR is a special product for Citroen DS as it is the brand’s first SUV product and takes a fresh approach to a premium utility vehicle. Styling wise the 6WR is an SUV true to the core but features various DS design cues that make it sporty and aggressive at the same time. The SUV is 4.55 m in length, 1.61 m in height, 1.86 m in width and features a 2.73 m long wheelbase. With those dimensions, the 6WR will offer enough space and versatility to compete with any car in the SUV segment. Not using a four wheel drive system as seen on other conventional SUVs,....
The X5 is one of the well known names when we talk about fuel efficient SUVs but BMW knew it could do even better and so, they have introduced a new hybrid concept based on the X5 which is claimed to raise efficiency to a whole new level. Dubbed BMW Concept X5 eDrive, the car not only comes with a hybrid drivetrain but also equips BMW’s X-Drive Intelligent all-wheel-drive system, meaning it will be ultra efficient even while using all the four wheels. The hybrid drivetrain comprises of an internal combustion engine and BMW eDrive technology, Majority of the power comes from the four cylinder, BMW TwinPower Turbo technology petrol engine that produces 245 hp or 180 kW while an additional 95 hp or 70 kW is offered by an electric motor. The torque output of the electric motor is 250 Nm and offers a top speed of 75 mph.....
The 2014 iteration of Nissan’s popular sports crossover is here. Yes, it is none other than the radical looking Nissan Juke which receives significant upgrades for this year, including four models, two new exterior colors, two new special cosmetic packages, a navigation package and more. For 2014, the Juke pushes the bar set by itself even higher, thanks to the updated styling which includes 17 inch wheels, a broad shoulder line, flared wheel arches, the unique two-part headlight, a raked windshield, a high beltline, coupe inspired roofline, hidden rear door handles, boomerang style taillights, upswept side windows and more. The excitement is further continued in the cabin which features a unique, motorcycle fuel tank-inspired center console finished in a glossy paint, sports car-inspired gearshift positioning and a bolstered front seats. Perhaps, the most interesting feature of the Juke’s cabin is the Integrated Control (I-CON) system which is a drive mode....
BMW has finally unveiled the hotly anticipated BMW X4. This is latest member of the BMW X family and follows the footsteps of BMW X6 in terms of design and drivability. BMW has proved itself over and over again by creating cars out of standard models that did great on the sales charts. For instance it created the X6 from X5, 6 Series Gran Coupe from the 6- and 5 series sedan, and now they have come up with the X4 which essentially is a Coupe version of the X3. In comparison to the X3. the X4 is slightly longer (by 14 mm) at 4671 mm but also lower (by 36 mm) at 1624 mm, to impart a dynamic profile. The X4, just like its bigger brother X6, combines the sportiness of a coupe and the character of SAV (Sports Activity Vehicle), as BMW calls it. Design highlights of the....
Nissan has unveiled the revised Nissan Juke SUV for the European market at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. In short, the new Juke features a restyled exterior, advanced NissanConnect system, Nissan Safety Shield, Around View Monitor 4-camera parking system, 40 percent more cargo space, opening sunroof and Xenon lights. Interestingly, for this year as well, Nissan has managed to retain the not so pleasing styling on the Juke but it looks slightly better thanks to the new headlamps taken from the all new Nissan 370Z. The front and rear look more sporty thanks to the slightly tweaked design cues and the new opening glass roof. Some of external highlights include Xenon headlamps with LED daytime running lights, new trim beneath the front bumper and new door mirrors featuring LED side turn indicators. The car also gets a revised rear bumper which looks more aggressive. Nissan has also added a new....
Posted in Auto News
BMW has announced the all new BMW X3 for UK, which is more fuel efficient, better looking, better to drive and will prove to be more practical than its predecessor. For the new model year, not only the engines have been improved but there are new exterior colors and a revised interior. Furthermore, customers will also more equipment as standard. Let us start with the powertrain options first. The X3 features an all turbo-diesel lineup starting with the X3 xDrive18d, followed xDrive20d, xDrive30d and xDrive35xd. The xDrive20d is powered by the new generation 2.0 liter diesel engine that now puts out 190 hp of power and 400 Nm of peak torque, an improvement of 6 hp and 20 Nm. This helps the model achieve a 0 to 62 mph sprint time in 8.1 seconds, a 0.4 second improvement. When the model equips the 8 speed automatic gearbox, the fuel efficiency....
Last year, at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show, Kia showcased its latest urban lifestyle concept car called the Kia Niro. Recently, Kia has debuted the same concept crossover for the North American market at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show. Although just a concept, it could potentially transform into a strong B-segment contender in the coming years. What will make the Niro stand out from its competition is its propulsion system which uses a combination of an hybrid electric powertrain and an advanced all wheel drive system. Proportion wise the Niro is 164.8 inches in overall length, 72.8 inches in width and 61.3 inches in height, and features a 102 inch wheelbase. This clearly tells despite being a crossover at heart, how compact the Niro concept is. Apart from the compact design what really attracts us is a looks of Niro which make use of “Limelight” aluminum anodized parts such as....
Lincoln is going to debut the all new 2015 Lincoln Navigator at the upcoming Chicago Auto Show that starts in the first week of February. Just like other modern Lincoln products, the 2015 Navigator will feature an updated styling complemented by Lincoln’s iconic split-wing grille, upgraded interior and a host of technologies to cater to the needs of urban customers. Along with the new grille, the exterior of the 2015 Navigator gets a newly designed hood, a restyled rear, power operated tail gate, jewel-like light-emitting diode (LED) lights, high-intensity discharge (HID) adaptive headlamps featuring LED accents, standard 20-inch aluminum wheels, and more. The 2015 Navigator with Reserve Package will equip 22-inch polished aluminum wheels and optional running boards with chrome accents. The cabin of the 2015 Navigator has been comprehensively redesigned and added with new features. The list includes MKC style Wollsdorf leather wrapped, wood-trimmed steering wheel, PowerFold third-row seats,....
A while ago, Nissan unveiled the 2015 Nissan Qashqai for the European market and yes, it has been well received. The next big news in regard to the Qashqai is that it is going to be the center of attraction of a four day Nissan Innovation and Excitement Event to be held at Gateshead’s BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art. Starting this Saturday, January 18, the event will feature rare concept images, a Qashqai showreel cinema and the new Qashqai itself. There will also be a ceremony at the plant on January 22 marking the launch of the crossover. For the Visitors there will be number of things awaiting to take place. First and foremost, during the entire four day event, the world-famous Gateshead Millennium Bridge will be illuminated in the Nissan brand’s signature red. On Saturday, visitors will also get to speak with Nissan’s recruitment team about current vacancies at....
A couple of months ago Chevrolet announced that the 2014 Volt hybrid will bear a cheaper price tag and today the major has launched new versions of two of the company’s best selling full-sized SUVs. We are talking about the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe and 2015 Chevrolet Suburban. As per Chevy’s claims the new versions of the cars offer more functionality, greater refinement, new safety features and an increased range of advanced technologies. “There are several new features and enhancements at the core of the all-new 2015 Suburban and Tahoe that will extend the legacy Chevrolet has built as the segment leader,” said Tim Mahoney, Chevrolet global chief marketing officer. “Customers will experience greater refinement, efficiency and safety with the same capability that has made Chevrolet the go-to brand for full-size SUVs.” Both the models are extremely special for Chevrolet. While the Suburban, launched back in 1935, is the founder of....
People love to get surprises and they can get a overwhelming surprise after the first look of the Infiniti Q30 Concept. This car is smashingly beautiful and shares lots of similarities with the Sedan. This car is ready to meet the demands of the customers of the century with its contemporary look in the variances of both sports and coupe vehicles. The car is a new definition of luxury and will win million young hearts who love luxurious yet classy cars. The Infiniti Q30 Concept is truly dynamic in design and possesses sportiness of a Coupe. The design of this car is all over in a blend of coupe, crossover and a hatchback. The designer of this car was free to involve all the sportiness and seduction in one pack and to get over all those conventional design to meet the latest trends of automobile needs. Design features Infiniti Q30....
In 2007, Nissan launched the Qashqai SUV in the European market and it turned out to be a massive hit. Nearly 6 years after, today, Nissan has launched the all new Qashqai which is all set to take on its rivals. The 2007 Qashqai was a highly successful car in Britain with sales surpassing the 2 million mark and lead to a whole new breed of of small mid-sized family vehicles. The new Qashqai not only has to live up to its’ predecessor’s name but also as to compete with the variety of compact SUVs out there. So what is new about the Qashqai? Going by Nissan’s word, the new Qashqai promises space and comfort plus quality and technology good enough to rival Audi. The car sits on the same Common Module Family platform that also underpins the X-Trail. The same platform is likely to be used by Renault as....
Posted in Auto News
Cadillac Escalade has been an exclusive car for years and there is no doubt about that. Even during the post-recession years when other SUVs were struggling to get a decent sales figure, Escalade managed to uphold its sales pace. Now the good news for the fans is that the 2015 Cadillac Escalade has been launched and talking about the new car in brief, it is more efficient, more luxurious, fully loaded with latest technology and offers smoother performance than its predecessor. The 2015 Escalade will be available in two versions: Standard and Extended-Length, where the latter will offer a 14-inch-longer (355 mm) wheelbase and approximately 20 inches (508 mm) more in overall length, thereby maximizing space for third row passengers. The extended length model will also offer 60 percent more cargo space behind the third row seat. The new Escalade is powered by a 6.2 litre V-8 engine that is....
Posted in Hybrid Cars
At the 2013 Ney York International Auto Show, Subaru introduced its first ever production hybrid model dubbed XV Crosstrek Hybrid. A lot of interesting facts were revealed about this crossover then, but when it came to pricing, Subaru kept its mouth closed. Finally, the wait is over as Subaru has announced the pricing on its first ever hybrid product. The XV Crosstrek Hybrid is based on the successful XV Crosstrek crossover and while retaining the latter’s all terrain capabilities, it provides better fuel efficiency and improved driving dynamics. ”The XV Crosstrek model has been an instant hit since going on sale in September 2012, selling approximately 45,000 units in its first year and showing there is a strong market for a compact CUV that provides strong looks, safety, AWD capability and good fuel economy.” said Thomas J. Doll, president, and chief operating officer, Subaru of America, Inc. “The XV Crosstrek....
As per the latest word coming out of Toyota’s stables, come December, the automaker will launch the 2014 Land Cruiser in the UK. Considered among the finest SUVs in the global market, the 2014 model of the Land Cruiser will come with a series of changes that include a refreshed exterior design, improved interior, new entertainment features and advanced off-road technologies. Of all the added features the one that is actually making the noise is Toyota Touch 2 multimedia system which is the improved version of the previously introduced Toyota Touch touchscreen multimedia system. Being the second version, the system features improved resolution, smartphone style ‘drag and swipe’ gesture technology, accurate traffic information – thanks to the adoption of Tom Tom Real Time Traffic alerts and Google Street View functionality. Toyota is the first manufacturer in the UK to offer Tom Tom Real Time Traffic alongside Google Street View. Gladly,....
The Land Rover’s new premium sports SUV is officially unveiled, as the British actor Daniel Craig drives the new Range Rover Sport in a live reveal through Manhattan in New York. The new Range Rover Sport is a SUV premium class, offering high performance speed, all-terrain dynamics, modern interior luxury and advanced technology for more comfort and safety. Engine Power and Performance : Initially, the new Range Rover Sport will be offered with a choice of 4 engine(2 petorl, 2 diesel), where petrol engines will be comprised of 5.0 Litre V8 petrol engine with an output of 510 PS and a new 3.0 Litre V6 petrol engine with an output of 340 PS, while the diesel engines consists of one 3.0 Litre TDV6 diesel engine with an output of 258 PS and a 3.0 Litre SDV6 diesel engine with an output of 292 PS. The additional engine configuration will be introduced later this year which comprised of high-performance 4.4 Litre SDV8....
Posted in Auto Expo
Chevrolet new redesigned Captiva, with various upgrades in the interior beauty, exterior style and advanced features, will be showcased at the 83rd auto exhibit of the Geneva International Motor Show starting from March 5th, 2013. Also in the show, Chevrolet is going to premiere the Convertible variant of Corvette Stingray, the best balance of performance, technology and expressive design, with an European debut of the Chevrolet Spark EV, the electric mini car with 5-door. As the distinctive SUV for the family, the new Capitva will now equipped with attractive exterior upgrades like the new front grill mesh with redesigned fog-lamps and sporty lower bumper, new LED tail lamps, new 18-inch alloy wheels, angular chrome exhaust tips and a redesigned bumper. To redesign the interior elegance of new Captiva, new fresh seat colors will be introduced with new fabrics[ leather seats of upper model], and new designed trims in the instrumental panel. In the advanced features, it will be loaded with keyless....
Jeep has just officially revealed the 2014 Cherokee which has to make its global debut at the New York International Auto Show starting from March 29th, 2013. Jeep is finally bringing back the Cherokee in U.S., as the Cherokee production was shut-down by Jeep in 2001 but it was the most loved model in U.S. during 1980’s to 1990’s where it get sold from 1974 to 2001, the station-wagon era came to an end and new era of SUV has started. The 2014 Jeep Cherokee is now given a brand new look, unveiling it to the mid-size SUV segment. Sleeker in looks more inspired from Grand Cherokee, all-new style headlights and attractive grille design. As per Jeep, the 2014 Cherokee built to deliver enhanced driving dynamics and best fuel economy, which is 45% more than the present mid-sized SUV variant. The 2014 Cherokee will be manufactured in U.S. at Chrysler Group’s Toledo Assembly Plant in Toledo, Ohio, and....
Audi has just officially unveiled RS Q3 the first RS variant in the Audi’s famous Q-model range. The high performance drivability of Audi RS Q3 is confidently coupled inside a sporty SUV design, which will be internationally unleashed at the 83rd auto exhibit of Geneva Motor Show starting from March, 5th 2013. The most renowned and awarded engine of the class – the 2.5 Litre TFSI engine has the high-performance capabilities to make the unique class in the compact SUV segment. The turbo-charged 5-cylinder engine can generate an output of 310 horsepower[228 kilo-Watts] at 5,200-6,700 rpm and top torque of 309.78 pound feet[420 Newton Meter] from 1500 to 5200 revolution per minute. Best in the segment, the RS Q3 with the performance-oriented engine, can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/hour[ 0- 62.15 miles/hour] in just 5.5 seconds with an electronically limited max-speed of 250 km/hour (155.34 miles/hour). Better Efficiency is taken care by the tuning for first....
In the prestigious 83rd International Auto Exhibit of Geneva Motor Show 2013, the Jeep will give the European debut of its 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee with enhanced performance and efficiency in all engines with new 8-speed automatic transmission, catchy updated sporty exterior, impressive and advanced interior features with best of technology for safe and comfort driving experience. New Advanced Technology : The debut of Chrysler Group new 8-speed automatic transmission matted with 3.0-liter V-6 diesel engine, and also with V-6 & V-8 petrol engine lineup, to deliver efficient figures in consumption and emissions. The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee in the Eco Mode, delivers an improved fuel economy. It would optimise gear shifting in V8 models. If sportier performance is desired, it is equipped with Fuel Saver cylinder deactivation mechanism, by using a button on the center stack. Moreover, Eco Mode further enhances the vehicle’s aerodynamics mechanism to give best comfortable ride, by activating the Quadra-Lift air suspension....
Volkswagen with Passat Performance Concept at NAIAS, has also going to introduce the two more models of Volkswagen in U.S., that will have the R-Line category and be in the 2014 MY SUV- the Tiguan R-Line and Touareg R-Line, just waiting for their debut in the coming NAIAS[North America International Auto Show] 2013 in DETROIT with more sportier R-Line featurs, dynamic characteristics and enhancement in the interior and exterior as well, while loaded with the same engine performance boost that existing Tiguan and Touareg models have. The Tiguan with R-Line is equipped with two drive options – the front-wheel-drive or all-wheel-drive[4Motion®] and has TSI® turbocharged 4-cylinder 2.0 Liter Engine from the GTI. It is loaded with the impressive features like R-Line rear spoiler, side-skirts with body-colored and chrome trim, sport-tuned suspension with 19-inch aluminum alloy wheels from Mallory and standard LED daytime running Bi-xenon headlights. In the interior, it has the luxury of Fender Premium Audio....
Nissan has just launched a new Crossover of Qashqai range – the Nissan Qashqai 360 – which is first launched to sale in UK with a starting price tag £19,945. Nissan is quite confident with the new range of Qashqai to be the best selling Crossover more than n-tec+ model. The Qashqai 360 is launched to replace the n-tec+ model and is lying in the segment between Acenta and Tekna trims. The Qashqai 360 is available with various version of petrol and diesel engine and transmission options. The 360 is also available in both the Qashqai 5-door and Qashqai+2 range. By the analysis of Qashqai 360 1.6 dCi diesel variant with stop/start technology will be the most selling model due to its higher fuel efficiency of combined(city+highway) cyle -62.8mpg with low emission of CO2 i.e. just 119g/km. The base petrol variant is Qashqai 360 1.6 Litre with 5-speed manual transmission and capable of....
With the debut launch of 2014 Audi R8 and Audi RS 5 Cabriolet at NAIAS 2013 in Detroit, Audi has just confirmed that they are also introducing the debut launch of their Audi SQ5 with Gasoline Engine, which is for the very first time in Gasoline Engine segment is really dynamic and capable of producing a high horsepower of 354[i.e. 260 kilo-Watts] between 6,000 and 6,500 RPM. The supercharged 3.0 Litre V6 Engine with 2,995 CC of displacement, can generate a top torque of 470 Nm[i.e. 346.65 lb.-ft.] between 4,000 and 4,500 rpm. The 3.0 TFSI Engine can accelerate from 0 to 62 miles/hour[i.e. 0 to 100 kilometers] in 5.4 seconds with a top-speed of 250 kilometer/hour[i.e. 155 miles/hour] which is electronically limited. The new Audi SQ5 with Gasoline Engine have fuel average of 11.76 kilometer/litre[i.e. U.S. 21 miles/gallon in the NEDC] with a CO2 emissions of 199 grams/kilometer[i.e. 320.26 g/m] in....
In the Auto World of Hatchbacks and Crossover, we see different type and taste of next-generation customers in selecting a vehicle of their need and style. The French Automaker Peugeot, has a secured grip and is very famous in the Europe Auto Market and after the successful award-winning 3008 Crossover, is just targeting the customer in the B-segment vehicles by innovative concept, stylish design and advanced technology in the compact Crossover too. To fulfill this, the new Urban Crossover from Peugeot – the Peugeot 2008 is all set to flag their leadership in Europe, Latin America and Asia. To express it, the Peugeot Product Director, – Xavier Peugeot said – “With the 2008, Peugeot is continuing its product offensive and capitalizing on the success of the 3008 by offering a new crossover, urban and innovative, to win over an international clientele.”. The first debut of the new Peugeot 2008 will be at Geneva Motor....
On December 11, 2012 in TORRANCE, California, Honda has announced that the all-new Honda Compact Utility Vehicle – the Urban SUV Concept – which has incorporated the sportier and dynamic feature of a SUV with quite efficient functional interior and ample space, is going to have the world premiere in January at the North American International Auto Show 2013 in DETROIT on 2013. The teaser which has been revealed by Honda is a next-generation Fit-based crossover concept model with a prominent character line, wraparound taillights, bulging fenders, a tailgate-mounted spoiler and sporty greenhouse Compact SUV and will be showcased during NAIAS press conference by broadcasting it live via a webcast at hondawebcast.com.....
BUICK has given a luxury class to its upcoming compact crossover – the 2013 Buick Encore – with refreshing interior, advance features and more efficient engine, which will definitely attract a new generation of customers who are going for an compact SUV with the benefits of a Luxury Car. The 2013 Buick Encore has a turbo 4-cylinder Ecotec 1.4 Litre Engine with 6-speed automatic transmission, is capable of generating a horsepower of 138[i.e. 102 kilo-watts] and a max torque of 148 lb.-ft.[i.e. 200 Nm] between 1,850 and 4,900 RPM. The new Encore engine has several advanced features like Electronically controlled returnless fuel system, Deceleration fuel cut-off, Regulated voltage control and High-efficiency alternator that makes it more fuel efficient than any other crossover from a domestic Automaker. The 2013 Encore has a EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of 25(city) / 33(highway) / 28(combined) miles/gallon on Front Wheel Drive models. One can save $2,100 in fuel as per the EPA estimate by using the Encore over....
LOS ANGELES auto show is on peak. Fans are keeping close eyes on their favorite brands. 2014 Mazda6 debuted at the Los Angeles Auto Show 2012. It has SKYACTIV-D 2.2-liter clean diesel engine. It has emerged from the brand’s KODO design-inspired lineup. Mid-size sedan would go on sale in January 2013. It is equipped with a SKYACTIV-G 2.5-liter gasoline engine. It would be followed by SKYACTIV-D equipped; this version is expected to come second half of the year 2013. The 2014 Mazda6 equipped with capacitor-based brake energy regeneration system commonly known as i-ELOOP. This makes Mazda the first manufacturer in the Asia that is offering latest technology in non commercial vehicle. Jim O’Sullivan, president and CEO said, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO), as Mazda continues to grow and SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY continues to offer real-world efficiency and performance, our Los Angeles announcements are only tips of the iceberg. The best is yet....
Nissan will be showcasing the Nissan TeRRA Zero Emission SUV Concept on 27th September, at Paris Motor Show 2012. The TeRRA SUV has the 4×4 fuel cell electric power-train, which has the capability of off-road driving condition as well as smooth on-road experience. In the future technology of zero emission among SUV’s and crossovers, the TeRRA concept has the done an outstanding work with its zero-emission capability, which is the great achievement in Green Cars with its Eco-Friendliness and getting SUV’s all benefits in any road conditions. With Athletic in the exterior and taking care of the Europe zone conditions, the All-Wheel Drive TeRRA is featured with Aerodynamic flat body, sculptured lamps, attractive colors, short overhangs, and sharp corners. While on the interior, AWD TeRRA has soothing ambience with dashboard finished in wood/metal contrast, combination of acrylic colored and blond wood trim in the door panel and clean steering and instrument console view for driver vision. The TeRRA SUV Concept....
The new 2013 Land Rover Range Rover as fourth generation lineup, has been featured with new levels of fineness by providing exclusive luxury, enhanced performance with greater efficiency and full terrain capability. 2013 Range Rover Exterior : The new 2013 Range Rover is designed and engineered, by keeping in mind, the overall weight and structure of Range Rover, to give best performance and efficiency and compete with latest market standard of SUV‘s. Therefore the new Range Rover for the first time in the world of SUV’s, will be produced with the all-aluminum structure. The aluminum structure refining the new Range Rover with a good strength, rigidity and light fullness, which is all implemented by the UK-based Land Rover’s development team and reducing the new Range Rover weight by 39%, which is saving up to 963 lbs i.e. 420 Kg, as per the market and specification. The US-based Range Rover variant with 5L V8....
SQ5 Engine Configuration : The twin turbo designed and revived Audi Q5 series, the first S model 3.0 Litre(2967 cc) Diesel Engine, capable of generating a 313 horsepower. SQ5 engine is designed to produce a torque of 479.42 cubic-feet[650 Nm] at 1450 & 2800 RPM. SQ5 Performance : The new S model of Q5 series Diesel engine is powered with 2 turbochargers that can accelerate from 0 to 100 Kilometer / hour [i.e 0 to 62.14 miles/hour] in just 5.1 seconds with a top speed of 155.34 miles/hour [250 kilometer/hour]. On the other hand, the Diesel SQ5 is giving a good mileage of US 32.67 miles per gallon i.e 13.89 kilometers per liter. SQ5 Exterior : The top model have Panther Black or Estoril Blue paint with crystal effects. The high strength ultra steel in the body makes it lighter as well as safe. Optional wheels with diameter of 21....
2013 Terrain Denali’s Bold Exteriors The bold exterior design of the Denali, is quite noticeable on road : – The 3.6L V-6 engine produces 301 horsepower and a torque of 272 lb.feet. New style tail-lamp and headlamps. New style integrated exhaust outlets and rear fascia with skid plate of satin-chrome. Wheels of 18 inch(front) and 9 inch(rear). Body-color rocker panels with satin-chrome molding. With Grille of signature chrome. Featured with Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Side Blind Zone. Technology of detecting obstacle electronically which trigger to stop the car and reverses to lessen damages. 2013-GMC-Terrain-Denali-Front-View 2013 Terrain Denali’s Latest Technology Technology Brief : GMC has loaded Terrain Denali with upcoming technologies like programmable radio frequency to control the house security system and automatic door controller of your garage, a touch-screen interactive navigation panel, Intellilink features and Touch-screen color Radio. The fully interactive touch screen navigation panel and the Intellilink technology connection is quite helpful in finding routes and....
Mercedes-Benz GL 63 AMG SUV 2013 brief : Mercedes Benz GL63 AMG 2013 Front With great power comes great performance and safety, the SUV we are going to see is one of them, and this is none other than Mercedes-Benz GL 63 AMG SUV, the power packed all wheel drive 5461 CC V8 bi-turbo engine, capable of producing 557 horsepower(410KW) and max torque of 760 Nm. Mercedes-Benz-GL63-AMG-2013-Rear It can accelerate 0-100 km/hr in just 4.9 seconds. Its a combination of comfortable drive with full sports SUV features. Mercedes-Benz-GL63-AMG-2013-front-Right-Side The suspension comes in 3 level – Comfort, Sports, SportsPlus that is beauty of GL 63 during ride. Mercedes-Benz-GL63-AMG-2013-top-right-rear The enhanced fuel efficiency and SUV aerodynamic design makes GL 63 more eco-friendly. Mercedes-Benz-GL63-AMG-2013-ls AMG has best SUV safety features assembled in the car like speed-sensitive sports steering to control the speed on time and the SL63 high-performance braking system makes its more safe....
Sporty, spacious, comfortable and multifunctional – the Audi Q5 2013 has a versatile and successful character. Now the mid-class SUV is even more attractive, efficient and sporty – adding many new solutions in design, infotainment, chassis and engines. The Q5 hybrid quattro, the brand’s first production hybrid model, unites the power of a V6 with the fuel economy of a four cylinder. 2013-Audi-Q5 When Audi2013 Q5 arrives at company showrooms it will be seen with a number of updates. Six drive trains which will include three diesel and a hybrid option. Checkout the close Video Review of Audi Q5 2013 SUV showcasing its high power, elegant style, luxury from a close angle. Touch the feel of driving Audi Q5 2013 SUV. For base model one will be able to see a 2.0 TDI four cylinder diesel engine offering 143 hp and 236 lb / ft torque. Audi Q5 2013....
Volvo-XC60-R-Design-Front-2012 Styling on the XC60 remains typically crisp in the recent Volvo tradition, with just the right amount of edgy character lines to break up the monotonous two-box crossover shape. The R-Design gets a few bodywork updates to spice things up a bit, including a more aggressive front fascia and side sills. You might also notice the silver side mirrors that match the roof rails and faux rear skid plate with cutouts for the sporty-looking dual exhaust tips. Inside, occupants are greeted with a beautiful cabin appointed in soft two-tone leather, with a simple and well-laid-out dash ahead. Volvo’s trademark waterfall-style center console is present and accounted for, as are the watch-like gauges the company uses for its sporty models, each inset with its own LCD information screen. All the surfaces and textures used in the XC60 R-Design are attractive and impart a high-end Scandinavian feel inside. We’ve long been....
Posted in Auto Expo
Maruti-Suzuki-Concept-XA-Alpha-s Want to know how highly regarded the multiple-award winning Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is? At the recent Auto Expo in Delhi, India Maruti Suzuki showed a concept that is, to our eyes, extraordinarily reminiscent of the small English SUV – although we’ll readily admit the glasshouse is a tweaked version of the current Suzuki Swift. Maruti-Suzuki-Concept-XA-Alpha Called the XA Alpha concept, some reports say that it’s underpinned by the Swift platform, while others report that the Maruti Suzuki Gypsy off-roader, based on the Jimny, provides the chassis. For comparison purposes, the XA is just a few inches shorter and narrower than an Evoque, but the same height as the Evoque four-door. Maruti-Suzuki-Concept-XA-Alpha-Rear Plans for production are said to rest with audience reception, which appears to have – understandably – been quite positive. If and when a production version does arrive, you can probably kiss the suicide doors goodbye,....
- BMW M4 DTMs rating factors in Sunday’s Spielberg race
- Porsche confirms it can now not supply diesel engines
- New Ford Mustang Facelift Noticed In India
- Toyota President Makes use of Century GRMN As Firm Automobile
- DTM Spielberg: Audi quotes
- Audi celebrates 100th victory within the DTM
- Brabus Upgrades the Inside of the 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63
- MotoGP: Marquez Duels Dovizioso To Win Aragon GP As Lorenzo Crashes
- Honda Civic Kind R Nurburgring Close to Crash Is a Fast Driving Lesson
- Dodge Demon Drag Races Boosted Acura Integra, Will get Stunned
- Bugatti Divo Taking pictures Brake Rendered Because the Sensible Hypercar
- 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS Drifting Offroad Seems to be Like a Rally Automotive
- Porsche vs. BMW Nurburgring Racing Duel Ends in Close to Crash, Sliding Is Heavy
- Inboard’s new e-scooter packs swappable batteries
- Hyundai Santro Celebrates Its 20th Anniversary At present
- MotoGP: Lorenzo Beats Dovizioso To Pole In Aragon GP
- Cadillac XT4 V-Sport Imagined As BMW X2 M35i Competitor
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Falls Behind McLaren 720S, Huracan Performante in Monitor Take a look at
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63 Seems to be Superb in Brabus Blue Leather-based
- BMW 2 Sequence Nurburgring Close to Crash Is Why Drifting Is Forbidden
- Vazirani Shul Electrical Hypercar To Be Unveiled In India Quickly
- 2019 Porsche 911 Stops at Californian Gasoline Station, Reveals Clear View of Dashboard
- Royal Enfield Basic 350 Commonplace With A Rear Disc Brake Launched
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Drag Races Tuned Mercedes-AMG GT R, Battle Is Determined
- Ignorant Porsche 911 GT3 Driver Crashes on Observe, Retains On Failing
- Parker Photo voltaic Probe Snaps a Shot of the Milky Manner as It Heads for the Solar
- Porsche Drops Diesel Engines, to Give attention to Hybrids and EVs
- Comedy Revival: Rescuing Two Ford Vehicles From The Alberta Woods After A Lengthy Slumber
- Using With Alex Taylor: The “We Nearly Burned The Nova To The Floor” Version. Half 1
- Muddy Mower Enjoyable! Who Says You Can’t Go Bogging On A Driving Mower?
- You Received’t Consider All The Cool Stuff The Barn Discover Hunter Discovered At This Place
- This 1999 Dodge/Shelby SP360 Was Scorching New, However Does It Nonetheless Work In the present day?
- This Professional Avenue 1969 Corvette Simply May Be The Final Large Tire C3 Corvette
- The Final Pucker Second: The Eckmann/Harnagel Mid-Air Incident At The Reno Air Races
- Driveway Tech: How To Create A Easy, And Racing Authorized, Battery Maintain Down On The Low cost!
- The Ford P.O.S. Is For Sale! The 1987 LTD Crown Victoria From “Males In Black” Might Be Yours!
- It’s Not Simply The Cage: How Seam Welding A Unibody Automotive Can Considerably Strengthen The Total Chassis
- The Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- 2019 Honda NSX Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Value Rumor
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Restricted Version Launched In India; Priced At Rs. four.99 Lakh
- Was 1994 the most effective 12 months for brand new automobiles?
- Behind the scenes at Lada’s Russian headquarters
- What’s your Bucket Checklist BMW?
- G20 BMW three Sequence Rendered — Child 5 Sequence
- New Mercedes GLC Headlights Look Paying homage to the Ford Transit
- 2019 BMW X4 30i Is as Quick as a Sizzling Hatch However the GLC 300 Coupe Sounds Higher
- The “WTF?!” Recordsdata: Half Corvette, Half Audi, Half Artwork Deco, All Complicated…The Corvette Bella Elan!
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 Coupe Will get Coated in Carbon by TopCar
- 2019 Honda Jade Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Worth Rumor
- Sign Yellow 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS Is Not Your Common Taxi
- Lamborghini Huracan RWD Drag Races Acura NSX, Humiliation Is Heavy
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Confirmed With EcoDiesel V6, eTorque Pentastar V6
- 2019 Mazda CX-5 2.5-liter Turbo Engine, Signature Trim Degree Confirmed
- GM Patents Electrical Slave Cylinder, C8 Corvette Rumored With Handbook Transmission
- Video: BMW M5 Runs in MotorTrend World’s Biggest Drag Race
- DTM thriller at Spielberg: Audi celebrates sudden one-two-three outcome
- Pushed: 2019 Suzuki Jimny
- TVS Motor Firm Broadcasts Mexico Operations
- Audi E-Tron Electrical SUV: All You Want To Know
- 2019 Ducati Scrambler: All You Want To Know
- Odd-Even Scheme Will Not Be Relevant To Two-Wheelers: Supreme Courtroom
- 2019 BMW three Collection Manufacturing Video Reveals Extra Exterior, Inside Particulars
- High 5 Crossover Automobiles In India
- Megane RS All-Wheel Steering Will get Frisky in Fifth Gear Sizzling Hatch Shootout
- Supra Engineer Talks About Toyota Celica, MR2 Revival
- Aston Martin DBS GT Zagato
- Audi e-tron
- Ferrari Monza SP1
- Ferrari Monza SP2
- BMW eight Sequence Cabriolet
- Lamborghini Huracán GT3 Evo
- Dauer 962 LM Sport
- Porsche 910
- Duesenberg SSJ LaGrande Roadster
- Bugatti Divo
- Ferrari 488 Pista Spider
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ
- Mercedes-Benz Imaginative and prescient EQ Silver Arrow
- McLaren 720S GT3
- Audi PB18 e-tron
- A Have a look at the 2019 Mercedes-Benz A220 Sedan
- Suzuki Jimny SUV
- Lexus UX SUV
- Vauxhall Combo Life MPV
- Audi A6 Avant property
- Vauxhall Corsa GSi hatchback
- Honda Civic saloon
- Aston Martin DBS Superleggera coupe
- Hyundai Kona Electrical
- Honda CR-V SUV
- Jeep Wrangler SUV
- 190 HP Mazda CX-Eight With 2.2-Liter Diesel DOes zero to 100 KM/H Check
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid Loses to BMW M5 in High Gear Drag Race
- Porsche 911 GTS vs. Audi RS4: Who Wins This Drag Race?
- Cardboard Template Metallic Fabrication Simply Acquired Simpler And Cheaper! Ramboard To The Rescue!
- LIVE Bracket Racing: The SPARCO Fall Fling’s Ultimate Day Of Racing LIVE Begins Proper Right here
- Traditional YouTube: Buick’s Id Disaster Of About 1989 – RWD Reatta And Regal, Turbo Six Electra Wagon?
- Unbiased Twin Cam Timing Management For Coyotes Is Now Out there From Holley EFI
- This Professional Inventory Rear Axle Housing Appears Like A Steal: With Professional Inventory Dying, Will Extra Elements Get Actual Low cost?
- Humorous Automobile Chaos Picture Protection: Singleton & Jackson Conquer Humorous Automobile Chaos Season Finale in Texas
- Drive Indignant: Aggressive Racing From The Land Of Touring Vehicles!
- LIVE Half Mile Racing From New Orleans: 200 MPH Road Automobiles?
- A Funkier Mopar Vibe: This 1962 Chrysler 300 Has A Ratty Really feel That We Dig!
- How the Mercedes Automated Valet Parking Works
- Right here’s How You Construct Your Personal Easy Chassis Jig. Construct Your Personal Chassis At Residence!
- 2019 Honda Grace Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Value
- Assembly the UK’s first Alpine A110 proprietor
- 2019 Acura RDX Wins “Wards 10 Greatest UX” Award
- Up to date Skoda Octavia G-Tec Will get 1.5 TGI With 130 HP Whereas Operating CNG
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 Coupe with Inferno Physique Equipment Unveiled
- Lincoln MKT Pulls By As Fleet Car
- Watch and take heed to the Tesla Semi speed up
- 2019 Honda Match Exterior Inside and Engine Rumor
- VIDEO: How a lot has the most affordable Rolls Royce Phantom value in repairs?
- Blackwing Confirmed because the Title of the Cadillac four.2L Twin-Turbo V8
- BMW Z4 and Toyota Supra growth groups haven’t spoken in years
- Peugeot e-Legend – a fully-electric retro-styled coupe
- paultan.org PACE at Setia Metropolis Conference Centre – Lexus joins the fray on show this November!
- Honda Malaysia says Takata airbag substitute completion now at 84%, urges laggards to reply
- Ferrari confirms Purosangue SUV, LaFerrari alternative, hybrid powertrains, V6 engine household
- New Celica or MR2 is subsequent after Supra, says Toyota
- Lexus RX300 Particular Version in Malaysia – RM434okay
- Jaguar F-Kind 2.0L Ingenium now in Malaysia, RM576ok
- J.D. Energy 2018 Malaysia Buyer Service Index: Mitsubishi ranks highest, Mazda, VW & Nissan behind
- paultan.org Thriller Gas Take a look at for Nissan X-Path 2.zero house owners (2015 onwards) – take pleasure in a free vacation on us!
- Pushed Film Night time – win Venom premiere passes!
- 2019 Ram 1500 Insurgent 12 Doesn’t Have Twelve Cylinders
- Spy shooter confessional | Autoblog Podcast 554
- Lean, logistics and Elon: Why aren’t Teslas being delivered sooner?
- 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Drivers’ Notes | Unsleeping
- WORLD PREMIERE: BMW R 1250 GS and BMW R 1250 RT
- Lamborghini Huracan 2019 facelift to carry energy increase
- 2019 Audi R8 Facelift Spied In Ara Blue Crystal
- McLaren 720S Fights Porsche 911 GT2 RS in World’s Biggest Drag Race eight
- New G20 BMW three Sequence – New Teasers
- Discovering The South of Sunny Portugal in a BMW X3
- 5 Issues to Do Earlier than Shopping for Your First BMW
- Prime Gear: BMW M5 vs Porsche Panamera Turbo S vs Mercedes-AMG E63
- MI5 is Hiring In-Home Driving Instructors
- Chrysler to Discontinue 300 Sedan, Will likely be Changed by Portal Electrical Minivan
- Automotive Wash Hero: Man Will get Caught Between 2 Automobiles to Keep away from Crash on His First Day
- SPIED: BMW eight Collection Convertible seems nice in Sundown Orange
- Lamborghini Huracán GT3 EVO: evolution on the observe
- 50 years of Lamborghini Espada and Islero celebrated with an Italian tour via Umbria, Tuscany and Emilia-Romagna
- Lamborghini Levels International Debut of Aventador SVJ Launches Lamborghini Lounge at Monterey Automobile Week
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ: The head of Lamborghini V12 tremendous sports activities vehicles
- A brand new Lamborghini takes the Nürburgring lap file: The Aventador SVJ laps the ‘Ring’ in 6:44.97 minutes
- Skoda Octavia vRS long-term assessment
- 2019 Audi e-tron U.S. Configurator Goes On-line
- Amazon’s Alexa Goes Cell with New Echo Auto System
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz A 220 First Drive Overview | The Mercedes of compact automobiles
- Michael Bay is Nonetheless Blowing Automobiles up, This Time For “6 Underground” Film
- Volvo Ramps Up Manufacturing of the S60 within the U.S.
- Cathay Pacific’s Spelling Mistake: The Airline That Offers no Fs
- Polestar Pronounces U.S. Subscription Service, First-12 months Allocation is Offered Out
- Donald Trump to Hurricane Florence Survivor: At Least You Obtained a Good Boat
- 2019 Nissan Versa Word Priced From $15,650
- Emu-Killing Driver in Viral Video Recognized as The Son of a Police Officer
- Mercedes-Benz to Create Line of Autonomous Vans Impressed by Urbanetic
- BMW Motorrad Introduces ‘Hire a Trip’ Program
- MINI Hatch Facelift Wins 2018 “autonis” Design Award
- Fourth MINI Dwelling City Cabin Unveiled in Beijing
- Sizzling Take: Kye Kelly Promoting All Of His Stuff And John Gaydosh’s Departure From NHRA Professional Inventory Are Mockingly Linked
- Superboss! Watch Tyrone Malone Mangle Tires In This Bandag Promotional Movie From 40 Years In the past
- PSA Group “prepared” for large EV enlargement throughout its manufacturers
- Males Are Extra Harmful Drivers Than Girls, DVLA Knowledge Reveals
- 2019 Ford F-150 Restricted Is Very Costly At $68,630
- Suge Knight Will get 28 Years in Jail For Deadly Hit And Run
- Volkswagen Reveals ID Electrical Automotive Chassis. to be Cheaper Than e-Golf
- 2018 Suzuki Jimny Pricing Begins From €17,915
- The Dirty Climb: Racing For The Money On A Muddy Hill In Tennessee
- Traditional YouTube: The Lap 148 Battle Throughout The 2007 Bathurst Race Was One For The Books!
- Tough Begin: Will This 1977 Chevrolet Camaro Buff Out Effectively Sufficient?
- Unhinged: Witnessing The Closing Farewell Of A Observe
- If You’re Gonna Break Stuff, Break It As Unhealthy As Cleetus Broke The Rearend!
- Is It Bizarre That I Need To See A Scorching-Rodded 1989 Buick Reatta Now? Every day Driver Or Psychotic Left-Area Alternative?
- Subsequent-gen Renault Captur caught testing earlier than 2019 launch
- Vauxhall Insignia Sports activities Tourer long-term overview
- Watch A Web Seize a Satellite tv for pc in Area
- Tesla Mannequin three Get 5 Star Score in NHTSA Crash Exams
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Beats F-16 Fighter Jet and Tesla Mannequin S in Airport Drag Race
- 2019 Honda Elysion Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Value Rumor
- Jaguar I-Tempo
- Toyota Yaris, 86 GR emblems filed to be used in Europe
- Standing in parking field unlawful, RM2,000 positive – PDRM
- Toyota Hilux, Fortuner, Innova get equipment, security updates
- Purchase them earlier than we do: second-hand picks for 21 September
- Matt Prior: are taking pictures brakes the subsequent trade mega-trend?
- 2019 Lincoln Nautilus First Drive Assessment | A refresh that is greater than pores and skin deep
- Confidence of Valtteri Bottas Diminishes As a result of Lack of Wins in 2018
- Tesla VP of worldwide provide administration reportedly resigns
- Audi makes use of modular answer for virtual-reality coaching
- System E: Audi to produce Virgin Racing with e-tron FE05
- Tesla Mannequin three will get 5-star score from U.S. security company
- Kuhl Racing Suzuki Swift Sport Physique Package Is Cool
- 2020 Genesis G80 Might Look Like This
- Seat Tarraco Cupra R Is the Spanish SUV We Wished to See
- Fifth Gear Compares Jaguar F-Tempo and Alfa Romeo Stelvio on the Monitor
- 2020 Lamborghini Huracan Spyder Facelift Makes Spyshots Debut
- Bumper Autumn 2018 Subject – Out Now!
- Mercedes-AMG A35: Exterior, Inside and Efficiency
- 2019 Honda CR-V Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Worth Rumor
- 2019 Mercedes A 250 Takes on Previous BMW 125i in Acceleration Comparability
- 2019 BMW M850i xDrive Cabriolet Seems to be Gorgeous in Sundown Orange Metallic
- Mercedes-AMG Undertaking One Photographs Leaked
- Mercedes-AMG Challenge One: official “spyshots” proven
- Proton resumes exports to Egypt – Saga and Exora amongst three fashions set for market debut in October
- Porsche invests in augmented actuality tech for HUDs
- Nissan Navara Darkish Sky Idea debuts at Hannover
- Klang Valley Double Monitor Part 2 contract cancelled on account of excessively excessive value, new tender due end-2018
- Change Takata airbag or danger being blacklisted – Loke
- Valtteri Bottas: chronicles of an adrenaline-fuelled Finn
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG Mission One Now Testing in England
- Peugeot Revives the 504 Coupe as Autonomous All Electrical e-Legend Idea
- Renault EZ-PRO Is the Metropolis Supply Street Practice of the Future
- Mercedes-AMG Challenge One sports activities creative camo throughout observe testing
- 2019 Hyundai i30 Fastback N Teased, Debuts September 26th
- Skoda Kodiaq RS Official Sketches Revealed
- Peugeot E-Legend idea is an electrical tackle a traditional coupe
- VW I.D. Buzz Cargo: EV microbus will get a industrial model
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ First Drive Overview | Price its weight in carbon fiber
- 40,000 Vehicles Shall be Totaled in Hurricane Florence Floods, Estimates Current
- Electrify America to Current Charging Plan for e-tron Owners
- Cadillac Confirms CTS-V, ATS-V Are On Their Methodology Out
- Car Thieves Break Into 25 Cars All through Taylor Swift St. Louis Stay efficiency
- Man Torched 135 Mercedes at NYC’s Kings Plaza to Hold Others From Having Intercourse
- BMW Strikes in with Daimler in New Mobility HQ in Berlin
- Audi A6 2018 UK evaluate
- Fiat 500L S-Design Is not Sufficient To Make MPVs Attention-grabbing Once more
- Refrigerated Truck With 157 Decomposing Our bodies Discovered Deserted in Mexico
- Aston Martin Valkyrie Spawns Third New Hypercar, to Be Produced from 2021
- Fool Runs Down Emus With His Automotive in Australian Outback
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG Mission One Now Testing in England
- 2019 BMW i8 Roadster Drivers’ Notes Evaluation | The world of tomorrow
- Koenigsegg Regera: clients to get improvement automobile drive in November
- ‘2.2 seconds and we smashed Ferrari’
- Large Dinosaur Rides Tiny Bike in Northern Eire
- Peugeot Revives the 504 Coupe as Autonomous All Electrical e-Legend Idea
- 2 Psychological Well being Sufferers Drown in Again of Police Van Throughout Florence
- Modified G-Wagen four×four Squared Homeowners Take Over London
- Toyota Gazoo logos counsel sizzling ‘GR’ Yaris and GT86
- Citroen C3 JCC+ Restricted Version is French Stylish Taken to The Subsequent Degree
- Arizona Patrol Volunteer Saves Canine Tied to Truck Heading For The Interstate
- Rolls-Royce indicators deal to trial hybrid-electric observe conversions
- Peugeot 508 2018 UK consider
- Aston Martin confirms its third mid-engine hypercar
- PSA Group to provide electrified mannequin of every Citroen, DS, Peugeot and Vauxhall model
- Opinion: the Peugeot e-Legend concept is the acceptable face of autonomous driving
- Aston Martin broadcasts share price earlier to stock alternate flotation
- NASA Stops Curiosity Rover Operations Due to Communications Factors
- Neighborhood Comes Collectively to Help 50 Rescue Pets Stranded in Van All through Florence
- Renault EZ-PRO is The Metropolis Provide Road Put together of The Future
- Ashton Kutcher Hits Man With His Black Tesla, Makes up For it With Selfies
- The Closing: This Is The World’s Most Superior Ferrari Dino – Unreal Assemble The place Money Was no Object
- AutoMeter Scorching Summer time season Monetary financial savings: Get 10% Off All AutoMeter Branded Gauges Until October 31st
- A Monster of Malaise: The 1974 Cougar XR7 Had A 460, Suspension Made Of Jello, and Physique Roll For Days
- Gutsy Driving Video: Right here Are The Prime 5 Passes From The 2018 Goodwood Revival
- BangShift Query Of The Day: What’s The Worst Thought You’re Glad You Acquired Talked Out Of?
- Little Automotive, Huge Value: This 1965 Sunbeam Tiger Is Restored To Perfection However It Ain’t Low cost
- Tough Begin: Flip Nader The Chicken In This 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza
- PDRA Drag Wars Protection From GALOT Motorsports Park: Doorways Had been Slammed And Horsepower Was Wrought
- Morning Symphony: The Burnout Contest From LS Fest East 2018!
- 2020 BMW X6 M Spied Up Shut and Private
- Solar-Powered Yacht is a Lengthy-Time period Refuge From Zombies
- Historic Drag Video: Drag Racing – Sport of the Folks
- 2019 Honda Crider Design Engine Launch Date and Value Rumor
- Burt Reynolds’ Smokey and the Bandit Vehicles to Promote at Public sale
- SPYSHOTS: Nissan Be aware e-Energy sighted in Malaysia
- Volkswagen MEB electrical platform unveiled – compact ID. in 2020, to function 125 kW, one-hour quick charging
- Subaru Forester 2.zero STI Efficiency version – RM135ok
- Honda CR-V Hybrid launched for Europe with 184 PS
- Toyota says guide model of the A90 Supra is prepared
- FIRST LOOK: 2018 Perodua Alza 1.5 Advance facelift
- 2019 G29 BMW Z4 – full particulars launched, three variants
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class C200 AMG Line Property 2018 assessment
- Byton eyes Europe by 2020
- Peugeot e-Legend idea unveiled
- 5 Stars: The New Audi A6 within the Euro NCAP
- Readers’ Alternative by auto, motor und sport: Audi Takes Prime Place in Connectivity and Inside Design
- Audi celebrates 25-year success story in Hungary
- Renault’s EZ-PRO is a workspace, espresso truck and rolling submit workplace
- 2019 Volkswagen U.S. Lineup Sees Passat Worth Go Up By $2,300
- 2019 Suzuki Vitara Will get New Picture Gallery Forward of Paris Debut
- 2019 Genesis G70 Pricing Introduced, Begins from $34,900
- 2019 Toyota Supra Is Not as Agile as Cayman and A110, Prototype Overview Says
- Rumble Guts: This Naturally Aspirated Ford 632 Cranks Out 1,100hp And Massive League Torque
- Bear in mind Bigfoot and USA-1 Racing Down Lanes of Crushed Automobiles At Gateway Motorsports Park In 1983? Let This Video Remind You
- Howell EFI Declares Expanded TBI Package Protection – Gas Inject All The Issues!
- Tough Begin: This 1973 Chrysler New Yorker Is The Excellent Vessel To Cruise With!
- Video: How Stevie Quick Jackson Gained The 2018 NHRA US Nationals – An Amazingly Unbelievable Victory
- Flip 6, The Automotive Crusher: Some Of The Strongest Impacts From Sandown Raceway’s Notorious Nook
- 2018 PDRA Drag Wars Protection: GALOT Motorsports Park Was Packed With The Quickest Doorslammers On Earth
- BangShift Query Of The Day: Do You Have Any Good Station Wagon Reminiscences?
- Jim Oberhofer launched from Kalitta Motorsports – Veteran Crew Chief Departs Crew With 5 Races Remaining In NHRA Season
- Reawakening The Useless: This Leyland P76 Is Introduced Out Of A 35-12 months Relaxation And Again To Life!
- G20 BMW three Sequence teaser surfaces, exhibits big grille
- 2018 Moto Guzzi V7 III Tough in Malaysia – RM75,000
- SEAT Tarraco unveiled – flagship seven-seater SUV
- Nissan Navara Darkish Sky Idea leaked previous to debut
- 2018 Yamaha NVX 155 GP Version on sale – RM10,606
- Ferrari Monza SP1 and SP2 – 809 hp of open-top fury
- Volvo XC90 T5 AWD Momentum in Malaysia – RM374okay
- AD: Naza Automall goes large on rewards this M’sia Day
- Mercedes-AMG A35 4Matic debuts – 306 hp, 400 Nm!
- BMW Imaginative and prescient iNEXT previews all-electric SUV for 2021
- 2019 Honda Civic Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Value
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody Evaluate & Take a look at Drive
- 2018 BMW M5 Assessment & Check Drive
- 2018 Nissan Frontier SV V6 Crew Cab Midnight Version four×four Assessment & Check Drive
- 2018 Volkswagen Passat V6 SEL Premium Overview & Take a look at Drive
- 2018 Subaru BRZ tS Evaluation & Take a look at Drive
- 2019 Nissan 370Z Roadster Fast Spin Take a look at Drive Evaluate
- 2019 Infiniti QX50 Important AWD Assessment & Take a look at Drive
- 2018 Lexus RX 450hL Assessment & Take a look at Drive
- Supercharged Yaris GRMN Destroys 220 HP Renault Clio RS
- Renault Clio SUV Spied for the First Time, Appears to be like Like a Higher Sandero Stepway
- Volkswagen ID Buzz Cargo van is newest MEB member of the family
- Abarth 124 GT Goes on Sale in Europe, It’s Not Low cost
- 2019 Audi A6 Rated 5 Stars Total By Euro NCAP
- Volkswagen Hippie Van Turns into Autonomous ID Buzz Cargo Hauler
- European Area Company Goes Star Looking in The Nissan Navara Darkish Sky Idea
- Mazda CX-Three 2.Zero Sport Nav+ 2018 evaluation
- 2019 BMW three Sequence Teased, Seems Like The M340i M Efficiency
- Inventor Turns Bumper Automobile Into Precise Automobile, Kind Of
- 2019 Volkswagen Touareg Crashed by Euro NCAP, Will get 5 Star Score
- Ocean Saviour Yacht Collects 5 Tons of Plastic a Day, Makes use of it as Gasoline
- Porsche, Hyundai spend money on WayRay augmented actuality for highway and monitor
- Euro NCAP Checks 2018 Suzuki Jimny, Outcomes Depart a Lot To Be Desired
- Man Will get Busted For DUI After Using Chook Scooter on Santa Monica Sidewalk
- Chrysler reportedly to drop 300 sedan, construct Portal millennial minivan
- Abarth 124 GT: onerous high sports activities automotive prices £33,625
- New 2019 BMW three Collection previewed forward of official reveal
- Porsche Searching for the Excellent Holographic HUDs, Invests in WayRay
- North Carolina Officers Urge Drivers To not Belief GPS Apps Due to Florence
- 2018 Roush F-150 SC Churns Out 650 Horsepower
- Lily the Canine Stops Visitors in New Zealand, Wins at Life With Hilarious Escape
- 2019 Nissan Titan Provides Fender Premium Audio System
- Youngsters Purchase Again 1993 Ford Mustang GT Dad Offered When Mother Obtained Most cancers
- Purchaser discovered for traditional automotive agency JD Classics
- Jaguar Will get on the Street to Promote the I-Tempo within the U.S.
- Lexus ES revealed as driver-focused £35,150 GS alternative
- Suzuki Jimny’s ‘underwhelming’ security techniques earn three stars in Euro NCAP assessments
- Nissan reveals Navara Darkish Sky Idea in Germany
- Peugeot coupé idea to be revealed tomorrow
- Aston Martin Confirms New DBS GT Zagato, Revives the DB4 GT Zagato
- UK-built vehicles ‘to price £2700 extra in EU’ with no-deal Brexit
- BMW Presents Official Automobile Lineup for the 2018 Paris Motor Present
- Silly Kiki Problem in a Automobile Wash Ends With a Damaged Automobile Door
- 2019 Toyota Supra First Drive Assessment | Pace-dating the fifth-gen Supra
- 2019 Honda Metropolis Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Value
- Autocar journal 19 September – on sale now
- Toyota Supra 2019 prototype overview
- Video: Toyota Supra 2019 assessment | Cayman rival prototype pushed
- Amazon House Providers to Deal with Charger Set up for e-tron SUV Consumers
- Revolution Racecars to launch new track-only mannequin
- Aston Martin broadcasts DB4 Zagato continuation, new DBS Zagato mannequin
- Mercedes-AMG A35 Debuts With Similar 306 HP and 400 Nm as Golf R
- BMW Z4 faster than M2 across the Nurburgring
- Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed with 302bhp
- 2020 BMW Z4 Full Specs, New Photographs Launched Forward of Paris Debut
- Kia ProCeed GT and Ceed GT Star In Contemporary Actual-Life Pictures
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG A35 4Matic Leaked, Appears Enjoyable To Drive
- Sticker Confirms 2.Three-Liter Turbo for 2020 Ford Focus ST
- 2019 Ferrari Monza SP1 & Monza SP2 Detailed In Official Photograph Gallery
- 2020 Corvette C8: This Is What It Will Look Like
- 2019 Ford Edge ST Configurator Launched, Has a Lot of Costly Choices
- 2019 SEAT Tarraco Revealed With Seating For 5 Or Seven Folks
- 2019 Honda BR-V Design Engine and Specs Rumor
- Seat to launch two electrical fashions by 2020
- Skoda Reveals Kodiaq RS Design Particulars, Together with 20-Inch Wheels
- DOJ launches fraud investigation over Elon Musk’s tweets
- Seat Tarraco flagship ‘to be sportiest’ in school
- Ferrari unveils Monza SP1 and SP2 speedsters in Maranello
- 2019 Audi e-tron Priced At $74,800 In the US
- Audi E-Tron vs. Jaguar I-Tempo and Tesla Mannequin X: How they examine on paper
- Ferrari Confirms Purosangue SUV, LaFerrari Successor, V6 Engine Household
- Audi R8 Sleeper Humiliates Lamborghini Aventador S in a Drag Race
- BMX Riders Fall on Their Face in Ohio When Gate Malfunctions
- Volkswagen Jetta GLI-based Prototype Hits 210 MPH At Bonneville Salt Flats
- Street Rage Breaks Out Over Try to Disgrace Driver For Utilizing His Telephone
- Intel Drones Placed on a Mild Present for the Audi e-tron SUV
- Driving Lesson Ends With Toyota Sedan in Maryland Swimming Pool
- Hellcat Drag Races Evo in Brutal Avenue Battle with a Shock
- Audi E-Tron SUV will get the inevitable Sportback variant in 2019
- Bicycle owner Slipstreams Cayenne For 149mph Report
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi to launch Google-developed infotainment in 2021
- “Don’t Be a House Invader” Marketing campaign Warns of The Risks of Tailgating
- Ultraviolet 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Seems Daring
- Google Android to Energy Nissan, Renault and Mitsubishi Infotainments From 2021
- London Residents Put up Particular Street Indicators For Drug Sellers
- 2019 Kia Niro EV Named e-Niro in Europe, Mixed Vary Rated at 485 Kilometers
- EU investigates ‘collusion’ by VW Group, BMW, Daimler on emissions
- Ferrari outlines future plans and hybrid V6 improvement
- Ford Focus RS Nurburgring Close to Crash Appears to be like Like an Phantasm
- Mercedes-AMG GT R Destroys 2018 Ford GT in Evo Monitor Take a look at
- Motorola Patents Self-Driving Police Automotive That Can Arrest And Take You to Jail
- Oxford Mini manufacturing facility to close for a month post-Brexit
- 750 HP BMW M5 Drag Races Porsche 911 Turbo S in Airfield Brutality Run
- Boxing Champ Billy Joe Saunders Drives His Rolls, Bribes Drug Addicts
- Posaidon Mercedes-AMG S63 Cabriolet Can Go Zero-62 MPH in Simply 2.9 Seconds