The 2015 Volkswagen Golf finally arrives in the US in the coming month of August and will start from $17,995 for the 2-door Golf Launch Edition model, a good drop of $2000 compared to the previous generation model. The seventh generation Golf will be available in 2- or 4-door configuration and with a choice of two powertrains: an existing TSI petrol unit and an all new turbo TDI clean diesel heart. Apart from the new engine, the 2015 Golf also features a bigger outer-shell – 2.1 inches longer, 0.5 inches wider and 1.1 inches shorter. Based on Volkswagen’s MQB platform, the styling of the model has also been refreshed, including a new front. Complementing the new fascia is a set of sharply-styled headlights, a sleeker grille and some extra character lines. The inside of the new Golf too receives some improvements both in terms of features and space. The trunk....
Volkswagen has unveiled the seventh generation Golf GTI for the US market which, as per the carmaker, is bigger, lighter, more fuel efficient and faster than the previous generation model. Not only that, the new generation GTI also offers more trunk space and bears a lower price tag. Wasting no more time, let us start with the looks first. The 2015 Golf GTI looks pretty much the same except for some changes including a tweaked front that features a bright-red horizontal graphic, sharper headlights, a sleeker grille and new body lines. As far as the characteristic changes are concerned, compared to the standard Golf models, the GTI one gets standard LED foglights, red brake calipers, bespoke GTI alloy wheels, side skirts, unique rear diffuser, roof spoiler and bright dual exhaust tips. Dimension wise, the new Golf GTI is 2.1 inches longer, 0.5 inches wider and 1.1 inches shorter. The all....
Today, Peugeot has revealed the prices and specifications of its all new Peugeot 108 small car. The 2014 Peugeot 108 will be available in 3- and 5-door Hatchback or TOP cabriolet forms. All the models will be offered with a choice of two frugal, low-emitting petrol engines, including Peugeot’s PureTech 3-cylinder unit which was unveiled recently. While the 108 is quite good looking in the standard attire, Peugeot will offer a host of colours, trims, themes and ambiences to make the hatchback even more appealing to customers who want a personalized vehicle. If that is not enough for you, Peugeot has also added new segment-first features which, until recently, were exclusive only to premium saloons. These new features include Mirror Screen with MirrorLink technology, a high end infotainment system with a 7-inch touch screen and DAB digital radio, Bluetooth connectivity for modern day smartphones and steering wheel mounted controls. The....
A week ago Honda unveiled the 2015 Honda Fit hatchback for the US market and the same goes on the sale today. Honda has been betting big on the 2015 Model Year Fit which is claimed to offer best-in-class cargo and passenger space, is more refined, features a completely new styling and comes with a good number of standard features. Starting at $15,525, the 2015 Fit is just $100 dearer than the outgoing model but is significantly improved than the latter in most of the areas. The entire 2015 Fit model lineup is powered by an all new Earth Dreams Technology, 1.5 liter, DOHC, 4-cylinder engine which puts out 130 hp of power and peak torque of 114 lb-ft. The newly developed engine offers more power and torque, and is more responsive than the current model. Complementing the new powertrain are two newly developed transmissions: a 6 speed manual and....
Celebrating it’s 90th anniversary in the automotive industry, the Midlands based manufacturer MG has come up with some interesting offers on the MG 3 hatchback and MG 6 sedan. These offers will be available with the start of the second quarter and are expected to pace up the sales growth rate for the brand. Starting with the smaller of the two, the MG 3 hatch will now be available with a 3-years fixed servicing package. Named MG CARE3, the package is claimed to ensure carefree ownership at an affordable one time cost of only £550 that includes the VAT, labor and parts. The supermini from MG is already one of the most value-for-money propositions in the market, thanks to the long list of standard features it comes with, 61 percent residuals and low insurance group it falls in. Now, with the new, £550 servicing program the manufacturer has brought down....
Volkswagen is going to debut the all new Volkswagen Golf GTE plug-in hybrid hatchback in the UK. Coming week, the Golf GTE will be unveiled to the visitors at the 2014 Gadget Show Live that will be happening at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham. Along with the new plug-in hybrid hatchback model, Volkswagen will also be showcasing the very best of its the lineup – the Volkswagen XL1 and e-UP. Not only that, Volkswagen will also be allowing interested visitors to take the fully electric e-UP for accompanied test drives. Talking about the GTE now, Volkswagen claims the new model is as efficient as an electric car and yet offers the dynamics of a Golf GTI. The GTE made its global debut at last month’s Geneva Motor Show and received an appreciable response at that time. Under the hood of the Golf GTE is a combined powertrain that uses....
For soccer fans the upcoming months are going to be super exciting as carmakers from across the globe will be launching special edition, football-dedicated models of their popular cars. Yesterday we saw MINI launching the MINI Paceman GoalCooper followed by Citroen’s C4 Cactus Arsenal edition model. The next car aimed at all soccer fans in Europe is based on the popular Opel Astra. Dubbed Opel Astra Copacabana, the special edition model takes the sportiness of the standard Astra to a whole new level, thanks to the striking exterior paint scheme that is good enough to draw attention at all public showcases. The outside of the Astra Copacabana special edition features flowing lines along the doors, palm trees and the Brazilian flag on the roof. Under the hood of the Astra Copacabana is a powerful 1.6 Turbo gasoline engine that puts out 200 horses or 147 kW. Being a hatchback, 200....
Toyota has unveiled the 2014 Model Year Aygo hatchback which is even more eye-catching and fun to drive than its predecessor. The 2014 model’s design is based on Toyota’s J-Playful language which is about the youth culture in Japan. To enhance the appeal of the new Aygo, Toyota will also be offering a range of customization options to the customers. The design of the 2014 Aygo is new and so are the proportions. At 3455 mm, the new iteration is 25 mm longer and has a reduced overall height (by 5 mm) of 1460 mm. It also offers 7 mm of more headroom, thanks to the changed dimensions. The front features a distinctive X-graphic styling that covers elements like the headlamps, upper and lower grilles, side mirrors and glazing, and foglamps. The overall profile of the Aygo features a lowered roof and readjusted forward. The sides have a sloping beltline....
Citroen has been sincerely working on new, fuel efficient engines for a really long time and the outcome is the PureTech family. The PureTech family of engines was first launched in 2012 and in the past two years it has grown bigger. Citroen has started introducing the new PureTech engines on its new generation models and Citroen C4 is the latest one to get it. The 2014 Citroen C4 will be available with a new 3-cylinder e-THP 130 PureTech engine which features technologies like a direct-injection turbocharger and variable valve timing. Talking in terms of performance, the new e-THP 130 engine is capable of putting out 130 hp of max power available at 5,500 rpm and peak torque of 230 Nm available from 1750 rpm. Compared to the current 4-cylinder engine options available on the C4, the PureTech heart offers increased efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions. The 4-cylinder engine emits....
After a long time, Subaru has finally made a comeback to the UK market with the new generation Subaru Impreza. The car will arrive in the UK on May 1 and will be available in just one trim level and one engine option, though there will be both manual and automatic transmission options. However, the new Impreza will be the first vehicle in the C-segment to come with an all wheel drive system as standard. Design wise the new generation Impreza is simple yet attractive. At the front the car features a hexagonal grille and hawk-eye headlights that have their own unique appeal. Moving on to the sides, it has flared wheel arches that emphasize the car’s all wheel drive character. For the passenger cabin Subaru has used high quality, highly durable materials that impart a solid yet premium feel to the Impreza. There is also a Multi Function display....
There are a handful of car manufacturers who focus more on other important achievements than just six to seven figure yearly sales. One of them is French major Peugeot, who has recently set a new benchmark with its all new Peugeot 308. Peugeot 308, which was recently awarded the European Car Of the Year 2014, has received the new 1.2 Liter PureTech turbocharged petrol engine, completing the engines range. The good news for potential 308 buyers is that Peugeot has managed to achieve a record 99.1 mpg and a full fuel tank range of 1124.7 miles with the PureTech powered model. These figures were achieved at the Almeria circuit in Spain and to witness the record-setting run was the Union Technique de l’Automobile, Motocycle et Cycle a.k.a UTAC. As mentioned above, the record setter 308 model was powered by the new PureTech 1.2 liter e-THP turbocharged petrol engine that produces....
MINI has introduced the all new MINI Hatch range in the UK. The globally identifiable design of the MINI has been significantly enhanced by improving the overall quality and adding more features. The new MINI Hatch range also debuts new 3-cylinder engines, new driver assistance equipment and a new LED central display. Proportion wise the new MINI is 3,821 mm in length, 1,727 mm in width, 1,414 mm in height and has a 28 mm longer wheelbase than its predecessor. The front and rear track width has been increased by 34 mm and 42 mm respectively. MINI has retained the traditional design cues such as the circular headlights, front and rear wheel arches, black lower body edging and others. Talking in context of the external features, the new MINI is first in its segment to come with optional LED headlamps for both main and dipped beam. The headlight housing features....
Recently, Citroen unveiled the new C1 hatchback and the small car was well received by the masses. The latest buzz about the hatchback is that Citroen has announced the pricing and trim levels of the same for the United Kingdom. The new C1 will be available in three trim levels: Touch, Feel and Flair, and will go on sale in the United Kingdom come July. Powering the new C1 model range will be three engines: a VTi 68, an e-VTi 68 Airdream and a PureTech VTi 82. The VTi 68 is the at the start of the engine options list and can be ordered with either a 5 speed manual or a 5-speed ETG (Efficient Tronic Gearbox). The e-VTi 68 Airdream will only have a 5 speed manual gearbox and no automatic, but it will feature Start & Stop technology for fuel savings. The PureTech VTi 82 will also come....
Nearly ten days ago, Ford released the first pictures and official details of the all new Ford Focus and the latest buzz is that Ford will unveil the car at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show. Presented first at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, the new Focus features a completely new design which is on the lines of the new Ford models. The exterior features a new bonnet, inverted trapezoidal grille, chiseled headlamps and elongated fog lamps. Aside from the new design, another important change is the addition of SYNC 2, the latest version of Ford’s voice-activated in-car connectivity system. The system features an 8 inch high-res color touch screen which responds to voice commands to control audio, climate control, navigation and more. For the European market, the SYNC 2’s navigation system will have a split-screen display to offer a more detailed view of the map. As far as the....
Fiat is going to unveil the 2014 Fiat 500 at the 84th International Motor Show which starts in Geneva tomorrow. The new Fiat 500 has been improved both in terms styling and technological features, and the most important introduction is a new, segment-first, 7 inch TFT digital instrument panel. Developed in collaboration with Magnetti Marelli, the display provides all the information relevant about various features of the car. While the earlier versions came fitted with analogue dials, the TFT display is a major step up yet it seems extremely familiar to the previous layout. The center of the screen, which displays the car by default, can be configured to display distance travelled, fuel consumption, etc. The same screen also warns the driver in case of low fuel, open doors etc. Apart from the all new screen, another important addition is the new TwinAir engine. From 2014 onwards, the Fiat 500....
Kia has always been known for subtle looking premium vehicles, but recently it changed the perception of people by introducing its first performance model, the Kia pro_cee’d GT. Today, Kia adds a new high performance car to its family for the UK, the Kia cee’d GT. This is a five door version of the pro_cee’d GT and hence offers more practicality. As for the styling, all the bells and whistles of the first performance model can be seen on this five-door hatch. Powering the new hatch model is a potent 1.6 liter direct injection petrol heart which is capable of putting out 201 hp and a peak torque of 265 Nm. With that power on tap, the Kia Cee’d GT sprints from 0 to 60 mph in an appreciable 7.4 seconds and can achieve a top speed of 143 mph. While the same amount of power and torque is available....
With plans to stir the European hatchback segment yet again, Citroen is going to premier the all new Citroen C1 small car at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. Launched back in 2005, Citroen has sold more than 760,000 units of this car and with the freshly designed C1, the French major expects to set new benchmarks. Interestingly, for 2014, Citroen will offer the C1 in both three door and five door versions, as well as an open top variant called Airscape. The exterior of the new C1 has been sincerely updated and features black windscreen pillars, chrome-finish weather strips, two-part headlamps and round inserts, vertical daytime running LED lights, a glass tailgate, and square lights which create a 3D effect. Citroen will offer the C1 city car in eight exterior color options which include Lipizan White, Gallium Grey Caldéra Black, Carlinite Grey, Smalt Blue, Olive Brown, Sunrise Red, and Scarlet Red, as well....
Last year at the Geneva Motor Show, Opel showcased the Opel Adam Rocks concept. Seeing the overwhelming response from hatchback fans, Opel has decided to put Adam Rocks to the production line. This all new mini car from Opel will debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. Adam models are not new to us as Opel has a long list of them but the Adam Rocks is unique in its own way. Compared to the standard Opel Adam, the Opel Adam Rocks is 0.78 inches wider and 0.6 inches taller. The car also comes with a number of features carried over from the Adam Rocks concept. These include blade-shaped standard 17-inch or optional 18-inch alloy wheels, flared bumpers, and more. Customers will get to choose from eighteen different body colors and 6 roof colors along with plenty of other customizable features. With so many options, Open will ensure every Adam....
In 1974, Volkswagen presented it’s a new hatchback at the Geneva Motor Show called the Volkswagen Scirocco. Over the past decades the German major has brought major improvements in terms of styling and powertrain but the best is yet to come. At the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, Volkswagen is all set to reveal the all new Scirocco featuring even better styling and more power. Externally, the styling of the car has been refined and a more modern look has been achieved thanks to new head and tail lights and revised bumpers. The front bumper of the new Scirocco has features aerodynamic ‘blades’, something similar to what we have seen on the new generation Golf GTI. It integrates indicator lights, daytime running lights and fog lights as well. Moving to the rear of the car, there is a set of new tail lights featuring LED, a reshaped bumper and a new....
Expanding the company’s entry level, 2-Series’ lineup, BMW has unveiled the all new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer. And this is the first time when BMW has added front wheel drive and smaller, 3-cylinder engines to the model lineup. In terms of proportion, the BMW 2 Series Active Tourer is 4,342 mm in length, 1,800 mm in width and 1,555 mm in height. The exterior of the new model is elegant enough, thanks to L-shaped rear lights, crisp contours, short overhangs, attractive swage lines and a long wheelbase. While the exterior looks relatively compact yet stylish, the car offers appreciable amount of leg room and cargo space. At the rear of the cabin is 40:20:40 split-folding seats that can enlarge the luggage compartment capacity from 468 to 1,510 litres. Access to the luggage area is allowed by a push button, automatic opening and closing tailgate. Perhaps, the most important addition....
Alfa Romeo fans in the UK have a reason to be happy as the Italian manufacturer has launched the all new 2014 Giulietta there. Alfa Romeo cars have always been known for their eye-catching and attractive styling and the Giulietta, which was launched back in 2010, is one of the best examples of it. In brief if I had to explain the changes, the exterior of the 2014 Giulietta has been reconsidered, and adds a new front grille design, new front fog light bezels, new 16-, 17- and 18- inch wheel designs and a couple of new exterior color options. As for the interior, there will be a redesigned dashboard, standard Uconnect multimedia system and relocated USB/Aux ports. Starting with the interior first, Alfa Romeo has added Uconnect multimedia system as a standard feature which makes use of a 5-inch colour touch screen or voice commands. The new system features....
While we were expecting to get the first glimpse of all new Peugeot 108 hatchback not before the upcoming Geneva Motor Show, it was surprising to see Peugeot revealing the first pictures and details well ahead of the official debut. Yes you read it right, Peugeot has revealed the all new 2015 Peugeot 108 but only in pictures. The official debut is yet to take place at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. Talking about the proportions of the 108, it is 3.47m in length and 1.6m in width and will be available in both three- and five-door configurations, along with an interesting convertible version. While the standard forms feature a metal roof, the convertible model uses a fabric roof which will come at an appreciable premium. First impression, the 2015 108 is way better looking than its predecessor. It is more polished and well built than the older model and....
It was 1992 when Renault’s designers created one of the most popular hatchbacks till date, the Renault Twingo. After nearly 16 years, in 2008 Renault once again proved itself by developing the next generation Twingo. Today, the French major has unveiled the 2015 Renault Twingo which is even roomier and more agile as a city car. The 2015 Twingo has its engine positioned at the rear, giving more room to the front end which further helps reduce the turning circle and also improves the handling. Renault says the all new Twingo is more maneuverable than its predecessor, allowing easy in and out from tight parking spaces. The engine makes use of a smaller block and the wheels have been positioned at the extreme corners, rendering better optimization of the overall space. This allowed Renault to add even more space to the already spacious cabin. Coming to the styling of the....
We all know how popular Fiat’s 500 family of vehicles is, and to get that extra attention of potential buyers Fiat has announced a new limited edition model of Fiat 500L. Dubbed the Fiat 500L Beats edition, as you must have guessed by now, the model has been developed in collaboration with premium audio brand Beats by Dr. Dre. To be honest, it is one of the most eye-catching hatchbacks seen lately, thanks to features like a two-tone gray/black paint scheme, 17-inch alloy wheels, extended wheel arches, black-finished side skirts and bumper inserts, mirror fairings, front “whiskers” and satin chrome finished tailgate handle. The distinctive ‘Beats’ inspired look is further accentuated by red brake calipers and red inserts in mirror fairings. The interior of the Beats edition is also very special. Customers will get an automatic dual-zone climate control system, matte-grey dashboard panel, Total Black interior package featuring special black....
Coming as a surprise, Audi has unveiled the 2014 S1 Sportback model which is all set to debut at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show. The 2014 S1 Sportback is based on the A1 subcompact hatchback and equips a powerful TFSI engine and Audi’s quattro all wheel drive system. This is the first time when a series production car of this segment equips an all wheel drive system. Of course, there will be the standard S1 as well, along with the five-door S1 Sportback. As far as the pricing is concerned, the S1 will be priced from £24,900 OTR, while the S1 Sportback starts from £25,630 OTR. Audi UK will start taking orders from mid-March and the car is expected to hit the shores in spring. Let us talk about the powertrain of the car now. The S1 models draw their power from a new 2.0-litre TFSI engine that produces a....
Hatchbacks are just as popular in the UK as other body types are and this is the main reason why manufacturers put a variety of small cars on offer. Nissan Micra is a known car in this region of the world and people seem to like it for its frugality, features and probably looks as well. To draw more attention of prospective buyers, Nissan has announced a new limited edition model of the hatchback for UK. It is called the Nissan Micra Limited Edition and is based on the high value mid range Micra Acentra model. The limited edition does not come with any mechanical changes but does flaunt the styling updates it receives on the exterior and interior. For the exterior, the most prominent change is the roof which now comes in a contrasting color. The roof is available in three color combinations, each matched to the mirror caps....
Volkswagen UK has announced that very soon it will be updating the Polo with a host of new technologies, frugal engines and a comprehensive makeover. All the mentioned updates will be performed on the yet to arrive 2014 Volkswagen Polo. The car is scheduled to be launched this summer. As seen in the new generation Golf, Volkswagen has gradually been focusing safety, comfort, efficiency and practicality and it uses the same approach for the new Polo. To tell you how well equipped the upcoming Polo will be, it will feature Automatic Post Collision Braking System, a standard addition which automatically applies the brakes after the car collides with an object. This system ensures reduced kinetic energy which further minimizes the chance of a second collision. Other safety features that are on the list for the new Polo are Automatic Cruise Control, a Driver Alert System, and Front Assist with City....
Celebrating the 30th anniversary and nearly half a million sales of the iconic Fiat Panda city car, Fiat has launched a special edition model called Panda 4X4 Antarctica for the UK. As far as the exterior is concerned, Fiat has given the Panda 4X4 Antarctica a slightly different look with the help of features like diamond-finish 15-inch alloy wheels, special badges, orange detailing and an exclusive white exterior color with a black roof. Just like the exterior, the interior of the special edition has also been updated to stand out from the standard Panda. It comes with a grey and orange upholstery, a height adjustable driver’s seat, dark-tinted rear privacy glass, three-passenger rear seat with 60:40 split/folding backrests, ESC stability control, air conditioning, and an electronic locking differential (ELD). The special edition also features mud-and-snow tyres, side body cladding for better protection and a specially tuned suspension. The Panda 4X4....
Honda has unveiled the all new 2015 Fit hatchback at the Detroit Motor Show a.k.a North American International Motor Show today. The new Fit is more powerful, refined, fuel efficient, gets new styling, upgraded interior and Earth Dreams technology engine and transmission options. “The Honda Fit is a small car with big aspirations. Faster, more fuel-efficient and more fun, it’s a subcompact with larger-than-life-capabilities,” said John Mendel, executive vice president of automobile sales for American Honda Motor Co., Inc. “It’s simply the best Fit to date and, we believe, a new benchmark in the small-car category.” The styling is sleek, modern and sporty at the same time. The 2015 Fit features a more aggressive front fascia that has been seen on most of the new generation Honda models. While being similar to the outgoing model, the new Fit is slightly shorter (-1.6 in.) and wider (+0.3 in.) , and has....
Seat has launched two new versions of the flagship Leon hatchback called the Cupra and Cupra 280. Of the two new models, the Leon Cupra 280 is the quickest and most powerful series production car ever made by Seat. The Leon Cupra range includes five models starting with the standard SC Cupra, the SC Cupra 280, SC Cupra 280 DSG, Cupra 280 and Cupra 280 DSG. Interestingly, despite being exceptionally well powered all the Cupra models return 44.1 mpg average fuel consumption. Leon is a brand in itself therefore to surpass its high-set benchmark, Seat has fitted the Cupra range with standard features like a mechanical front axle differential lock, a progressive steering system, DCC dynamic chassis control, and two-stage deactivation of the electronic stability control (ESC). Also the Leon Cupra is built on an all new chassis, features a wider front track and fully independent front and rear suspension.....
Talk about Volkswagen and the first model that crosses your mind is the Golf. This iconic hatchback has been in existence for years and is only getting better and better. At the 2014 North American International Auto Show, the German automaker is going to debut the all new Golf R hatch. The 2014 Golf R is the most powerful version of the Golf ever developed for the North American market and arrives with a host of new things every potential buyer will consider. Compared to the 2013 Golf R, the 2014 model is going to be 34 hp more powerful yet more fuel efficient. As per Volkswagen, the 2014 Golf R delivers an estimated highway fuel economy rating of 31 mpg, a 4 mpg improvement over its predecessor. The new Golf R is powered by an improved version of the EA888 four-cylinder turbocharged and direct-injection TSI 2.0-liter engine that powers....
Peugeot 308 is a complete hatchback in all senses but Peugeot thought of experimenting with it a little bit and brought the Peugeot 308 R Concept. The name sounds pretty simple but in reality it is a truly radical, ultra sporty version of the 308. Compared to the standard 308, the 308 R Concept features a reworked body with a red + black, two tone treatment. The concept hatch has been given a low posture and a wider track to give it that sporty feel. Although the 308 R concept is based on the 308, the only components it retains from the latter are the roof and tailgate. The rest of the body components including the doors, front wings, the body sides and sills, bonnet and bumpers are all made from carbon fibre. The front of the vehicle is aggressive looking thanks to those three air intakes present in the....
Mazda is on its way to introduce more technology friendly car4 which are labeled as the third generation Mazda 3 line with a collection of 21 hatchback and 15 Fastback models. These cars will be on-the-road priced from £16,695 to £23,345. Buyers will have the liberty to choose among five equipment levels i.e. SE, SE Nav, SE-L, SE-L Nav and Sport Nav. These cars will be equipped with some of the finest technologies that can be incorporated in a car such as 7-inch color touch screen with USB and IPod Connectivity and Bluetooth hands free system support. This car will definitely match up with the high profile lifestyle of the corporates and possess the qualities that will make their life simpler even if they are in their car. This car has also defined it as a different with the enhanced internet radio connectivity as well as mobile connectivity system that....
Lexus is not a new name in the world of sophisticated cars but recently the company has introduced the new Lexus CT 200 at the Guangzhou Car show. It is no doubt that the car had already been introduced earlier but this time it has come up with fresh features and more dynamic qualities it is being revamped as a distinctive model. People will indeed have a great experience in driving this car as the car is having the version of ‘spindle grille’ design which is a new form in the car market. The refined look with a sophisticated exterior gives it a fresh look and the F Sport model will dominate the other sports car in the coming year. The outlook of the car is really astonishing as it gives a three dimensional form and has been pushed forward to get the right impact. People who have a fetish....
2014 Chevrolet Sonic line-up is getting two new sedan options and has announced two new options to the Sonic line-up – the performance oriented RS and stylish Dusk. The new sedans will serve as offerings aimed at younger buyers who want a vehicle at an affordable price. The 2014 Chevrolet Sonic RS sedan starts from $20,530 including $825 destination charges, while the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic Dusk is priced $20,945 (including destination) and upwards. The Sonic RS hatchback is powered by the Ecotec 1.4 Litre turbo engine which produces 138 horsepower (103 kW) and 148 lb-ft of torque (200 Nm). The hatchback returns 27 mpg city and 34 mpg highway with the manual transmission. “Keeping the Sonic lineup fresh and offering consumers more choice is a priority for Chevrolet,” said Cristi Landy, marketing director for Chevrolet small cars. “The Sonic RS and Dusk sedans offer all of the great attributes that have made the....
MINI is an iconic brand that has been serving the masses for decades. The original MINI ruled the world markets for years but with the changing tastes and demand for a modern MINI, the brand reintroduced its car 13 years back. And since then, evidently, the car has grown in size like never before. MINI has progressed so rapidly in the recent years that it had to come up with a range of models.including the Convertible, longer-wheelbase Clubman, Countryman crossover, Paceman three-door crossover, Coupe and Roadster. Now comes the 2015 MINI original hardtop version and the brand has released photos and specs for the car. “Every year Mini convinces more and more people to consider small,” Jim McDowell, vice president of Mini USA, said. “The brand thinks there’s room enough for one more Mini model, McDowell said, which he promises will be “as radical in this decade as the original....
DEKRA is a popular vehicle inspection company and recently it supervised the successful test run of the Volkswagen Golf TDI BlueMotion. The Golf TDI BlueMotion proved itself to be a real three-litre car on a trip from Nantes to Copenhagen. With its 110 PS engine the consumed exactly 2.92 litre of diesel per 100 km, returning a record-breaking 97 mpg. The distance between the two destinations is 1,602 kilometers and the car completed it on a single 50 liter tank of fuel. Simon Thomas, Head of Marketing of the Volkswagen Group and the Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, “This is a really impressive result. The trip shows that the interaction between fuel-saving BlueMotion efficiency technology and a well thought-out proactive driving approach allows economy figures that are hard to match.” The route of this long trip went from Nantes in the West of France, the “European Green Capital 2013”, via Paris,....
Alfa Romeo has launched the 2014 Alfa Mito hatchback in the UK which comes with a host of improvements good enough to bring smile to the faces of buyers. In brief, the 2014 Mito offers higher specification, revised interiors, subtle styling enhancements and even more advanced technologies. Starting with the exterior first, the 2014 Mito features a new, chromed front grille; titanium grey headlamp and tail lamps surrounds, tinted rear windows and a sports rear bumper, as well as revised color options including a new “Matte Magnesio Grey” finish. Moving on to the interior now, the 2014 Mito benefits from a new dashboard, upgraded plastics and a new Uconnect™ five-inch, touch-screen infotainment system with voice recognition, Bluetooth, steering wheel remote controls, USB/Aux ports and optional satellite navigation. The features list does not end here as the 2014 Mito also gets traction, braking and stability control systems as standard. Starring effort....
To make a product appeal to the masses, one of the best tricks is to make it available in a variety of options and MINI is doing exactly the same. To give that extra needed boost to its sales, MINI has introduced a new Frozen Black limited edition metallic paint finish for the top of the range MINI Countryman and MINI Paceman models. The name Frozen Black may not sound that appealing as it does not tell much about the paint but actually it features a unique texture complemented by a shimmering matt finish, giving the Countryman and Paceman the required expressive appearance. The following models will come in this exclusive paint finish: MINI Cooper S Countryman MINI Cooper SD Countryman MINI Cooper S Paceman MINI Cooper SD Paceman MINI John Cooper Works Countryman and MINI John Cooper Works Paceman MINI John Cooper Works Paceman with Frozen Black metallic paint....
Posted in Electric Cars
Defining electro-mobility in its true form is BMW’s ‘i’ range of cars that includes the BMW i3 and BMW i8. During July this year, BMW announced the pricing of its electric hatchback i.e. the i3 which turned out to be a little more than expected. Furthermore, the very fact that it is an all electric car with a not so overwhelming range made many potential buyers think if it was worth spending money on. What we hear next from the German automaker is the extended range options that will be offered on the BMW i3. While the base version of the car is available for $41,350, for an additional $3,950 buyers would get a rear-mounted 650cc, 34 hp, two-cylinder, gasoline-powered Range Extender generator which offers roughly double the range as the base model. When the battery drains itself to a preset level, the Range Extender starts working and maintains the....
Posted in New Cars
At the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show, Peugeot showcased the newest iteration of 308 hatchback but did not disclose the pricing and specifications. Gladly, for all 308 fans, just recently, the French automaker has officially announced the prices and specifications. Following the 308’s prices announcement, Peugeot has started taking orders for the car as it readies itself for deliveries starting 4th of January, 2014. Before we jump to the trims and pricing of the car, let us know what Peugeot believes the 2014 308 offers. Peugeot says the new 308 sports a stylish design, offers an impressive driving experience, class-leading fuel economy and high standards, thanks to the use of high quality materials. Headed to UK, the 308 range has four trims, named: Access, Active, Allure and Feline, and each of the trims, in progression, offers more features than the previous one. The base Access model features a host of standard equipment....
The dynamic DNA of AMG, in the new Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG, is introduced few days back when nobody thought that the Hatchback has bigger wings of power, performance and comfort. And to give the live appearance to the world, the Geneva International Motor Show is the best premiere occasion for the new A 45 AMG, where it is right now showcased as A 45 AMG Edition 1. Engine Configuration and Performance : Mercedes-Benz has developed hand-built all-new high performance AMG 4-cylinder 2.0 Litre turbo Engine, is superior in its segment in terms of power and performance, and can sprint better than many sports car in the world. The A 45 AMG engine is capable of generating a magnificent output of 360 hp[i.e. 265 kilo-Watts] and a torque of up-to 450 Newton Meters, which is practically in the turbo-charged 4-cylinder engine, is the world’s best in the hatchback segment. The AMG 4-cylinder 2.0 Litre turbo Engine belongs to the super-performance BlueDIRECT family featuring spray-guided direct petrol injection via piezo injectors centrally located....
- F1-Focused Driver Albon Joins Formulation E Nissan
- India’s First Classic Automotive Public sale To Be Held On November 21
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Bookings Open In India
- Watch a Tesla Mannequin three Have a Scary Spin at 130 MPH on Salt Flats
- Watch a Tesla Mannequin three Have a Scary Spin at 130 MPH on Salt Flats
- Malta’s First Automotive Sharing Membership Introduces 150 Renault ZOE
- VW Confirms Tie With Ford: Electrical Automobiles Half Of the Bundle?
- Colorado Air High quality Management Fee approves low emission automobile requirements starting in 2022 mannequin 12 months
- Ford Organises Engagement Zones At Dealerships To Educate Youngsters On Street Security
- Britain’s Greatest Driver’s Automotive 2018: and the winner is…
- Learn how to Hypermile with an Electrical Automotive
- Cash No Object: Two Fox-Physique Specials In One Convertible – A 1985 Ford Mustang Tornado II Predator G.T. 302!
- Repair It Your self! Tim McAmis Reveals You How To Restore Composite Parts Right here!
- A Rodeo With A Double Unicorn: Getting The Turbo V8 Nissan Stagea Wound Up On The Skidpad!
- Morning Symphony: For These Morning When You Want A Jolt, How About A Highway Racing Rotary?
- Venture Mongrel Replace: The Mazda-Meets-Ford Venture Is Transferring Alongside At A Fast Tempo!
- 2020 Kawasaki Versys 1000 Bookings Start; To Be Domestically Assembled
- Lamborghini SC18 Alston
- Lamborghini Urus ST-X Idea
- Two victories for Audi Sport buyer racing in Macau
- Skilled Driver Takes Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency To Monitor
- Britain’s Greatest Driver’s Automotive 2018: the highest three
- Information: Livewire – The Electrical Harley is Coming (Quietly)
- 2023 Honda Match Specs, Worth and Inside Evaluation
- Information: Latest Hints of an Entry-Stage EV from Volkswagen
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Does Donuts within the Grass
- MotorWeek Checks Out The Jaguar I-PACE: Is Massively Impressed
- Jaguar I-Tempo Can Pollute Extra Than a Diesel BMW X5, Evaluation Factors Out
- Jaguar I-Tempo Can Pollute Extra Than a Diesel BMW X5, Evaluate Factors Out
- Brabus Mercedes-AMG CLS 63 Races Bugatti Chiron and New E63
- Might this E34 BMW M5 be your funds traditional?
- Extra Particulars On Volkswagen’s Plan To Make investments Billions For EVs
- Cities that didn’t win HQ2 shouldn’t be counted out
- Road Automotive Tremendous Nationals 14: Our First Look From The Pits!
- Farfus Already Posts First Win in GT Racing aboard the BMW M6 GT3
- Mercedes X-Class Sounds Like a Ram Truck Because of Energetic Sound
- 2019 Porsche Macan For U.S. Market Priced At $50,950
- New Flyer Is First With Altoona Examined 60-Foot Articulated Electrical Bus
- BMW M2 Competitors contends in Autocar’s Greatest Driver’s Automobile
- Meet The New Rookie Who Is Behind Mercedes’ Subsequent Large Challenge
- Microsoft to close down HockeyApp
- Tesla Mannequin three protects proprietor from unsafe air even with out Bioweapon Protection Mode
- Road Automotive Tremendous Nationals 14: Placing That Cool Desert Air To Good Use
- Tesla Begins Photo voltaic Roof Ramp Up At Gigafactory 2
- What If An Electrical Automobile May Use Its Physique As A Structural Battery?
- Video: Try a 780 HP BMW M5 Going All Out on the Autobahn
- MINI Dealerships Provide Greatest Expertise In accordance with JD Energy Rating
- Video: Right here’s How the BMW Digital Key Works
- Watch Method E Gen 1 Vs Gen 2 Battle: Plus CNET Drives Audi FE Automobile
- Watch Tesla Mannequin X P100D Race Lamborghini Aventador
- 2023 Honda CR-V Cargo House, Value and Launch Date Evaluation
- Lamborghini Aventador Turns Into SC18 Thanks To Squadra Corse
- Renault Checks ZOE Prototype With CCS Combo Charging Inlet
- Tesla Vitality steps ahead with Photo voltaic Roof manufacturing ramp at Gigafactory 2
- Authorities Subsized Plug-In Hybrids Go Uncharged In UK
- Tesla Australia Will Add CCS Chargers To Assist Mannequin three
- Good Information! 5 Locations to Learn or Hear Optimistic and Uplifting Information
- Lamborghini Aventador S Smashes Tesla Mannequin X in Drag Race
- Spain To Introduce ICE Automobile Ban From 2040?
- SparkLabs Taipei closes preliminary $four.25M for its first fund, provides Jeremy Lin as an advisor
- Hamilton Clarifies Assertion About India After Backlash
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG A45 4Matic Has Comparable Design to CLS 53
- Rosenqvist Replaces Wehrlein For Mahindra For 1st Components E Race
- December 2018 Subject – Out Now!
- Nikola Motors Achieves $200 Million Fundraising Purpose
- Schaeffler begins quantity manufacturing of transmissions for the electrical drive within the Audi e-tron; parallel axis and coaxial
- Lamborghini Urus Performante Rendered as Particular Version Lamborghini Will Construct
- 2019 Audi R8 Police Automobile Rendering Seems to be Legit
- Agate Gray 2020 Porsche 911 Seems to be Stealth in German Site visitors
- 1,700 HP Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Hunts Down 200 MPH 1/2-Mile Move
- Volkswagen to spend ~€44B on e-mobility, autonomous driving, new mobility companies and digitalization by means of 2023
- Ever Needed The True In-Depth Particulars Of The Hoonicorn? Examine Out This Go-By Of Ken Block’s Monster Right here!
- Winged Weirdos: Who Wins In A Battle Between A DeLorean And A Bricklin?
- Ineos To Finalize Manufacturing facility Location To Set-Up New Off-Street Automobiles Manufacturing Plant By Yr-Finish
- E30 BMW Has Laborious Crash whereas Lapping Nurburgring In Reverse
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Drag Races Dodge Charger SRT 392, The Hole Is Huge
- 2019 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Spied Bare, Reveals Aggressive Aero
- Nissan GT-R Drag Races Hellcat on the Road, The Hole Is Large
- Gulf Blue 2020 Porsche 911 Reveals The Mature Design
- Ferrari 488 Drag Races Dodge Demon, Humiliation Is Robust
- Can You Make A Leaf Blower Fly? Watch As These Guys Give It A Shot!
- Completely happy Holley Days! Holley’s 12 months-Finish Sale Is On Now Till The Finish Of The 12 months!
- In Memoriam: Irv Gordon, The Man Who Liked Solely One Automotive Ever
- Cease! It’s Already Lifeless: This Ford Ranger Takes A Brutal Beating At A Robust Truck Course!
- BangShift Query Of The Day: How Petty Have You Gotten When It Comes To Parking?
- Driverless Automobiles and the Mating Habits of the Earthbound People
- Manufacturing unit 56 Video Tour Reveals Meeting Line Of Mercedes-Benz W223
- Diesel Driving Bans ‘Self-Damaging’: German Transit Minister
- This Is Probably The Quickest BMW However It Does Not Have An Engine
- Tackling the Rubicon Path in a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
- Britain’s Finest Driver’s Automobile 2018: meet the contenders
- Video: Boring Firm Breaks New Floor, Broadcasts Medieval Fortress Watchtower
- YouTube quietly added free, ad-supported motion pictures to its web site
- We’re Giving Away a DJI Spark!
- 2023 Honda Readability Plug-in Hybrid Specs, Value and Inside Overview
- Some extra data on the BMW 2 Collection Gran Coupe
- Cool photograph gallery of the BMW Z4 E85 Roadster
- The Boring Firm goes brick-and-mortar with The Brick Retailer
- Feeling not noted of a sizzling market? This new outfit has a fund with shares of 30 high ‘unicorns’ to promote you
- New Toyota Vios teased, hinting at Malaysian introduction quickly – bookings open on November 22
- Lapping up the Porsche expertise at Sepang Worldwide Circuit – monitor enjoyable beneath professional tutelage
- Chrome Lamborghini Urus Does Snow Drift, Appears to be like Amusing
- AWD Electrical Wheel Turns Honda Civic Sort R into 450 HP Monster
- Database leak exposes tens of millions of two-factor codes and reset hyperlinks despatched by SMS
- Electrical Loading Claims Four-Minute Extremely Quick-Cost For Porsche
- UPDATE: VW CEO Says Automaker Will Make Electrical Automobiles Mainstream
- 27% Of Automobiles Bought In Iceland In October 2018 Have been Plug-Ins
- Watch Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency Lose Management At Excessive Velocity
- Take A Look At This Actual Kia Niro EV Cutaway
- Tesla Goals For Mannequin three Manufacturing At 7,000 Per Week By November 28
- VW To Spend $50 Billion In Push To Launch 50 Electrical Automobiles By 2025
- Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency Pricing Introduced For China
- Chilly Climate Electrical Automobile Ideas From Normal Motors
- 50 MWh Tesla Battery ESS Launched At Photo voltaic Farm In Australia
- Right here Is How Volkswagen Trains Excessive Voltage Consultants
- Tesla Reduces Pricing Of Photo voltaic System Installations By 10-20%
- Tesla Mannequin three With Monitor Mode Toasts Tires: Unbelievable Drone Footage
- Volvo XC40 Triumphs Over Jaguar E-Tempo and BMW X2 As soon as Once more
- Order Tesla Mannequin three By November 30 To Guarantee Full Tax Credit score
- Reward Information: The very best gear for that buddy who needs to start out a podcast
- NIO Now Has 18 Battery Swapping Stations: Watch Swap In Motion
- Information: Chevrolet Silverado ZH2: A Gasoline Cell-Powered Heavy-Obligation Army Truck
- Honda CR-V Hybrid AWD SR 2018 overview
- Watch This System E Fallout Parody
- Electrical Loading Claims Four-Minute Extremely Quick-Cost For Porsche
- BMW to debut 48-volt electrical techniques by 2020
- Avenue Automotive Tremendous Nationals 14 Gallery: Making Extra Noise Than The Strip Does!
- UPDATE: VW CEO Says Automaker Will Make Electrical Automobiles Mainstream
- Matte Inexperienced McLaren 720S with Orange Stripe Is a Loopy Spec
- 27% Of Automobiles Bought In Iceland In October 2018 Had been Plug-Ins
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday: A Gamer’s Full Information
- 7 Scams to Watch Out for on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- You Can Now Message Companies Utilizing Google Maps
- The 10 Greatest Thanksgiving Apps for iPhone
- The 6 Finest PS4 Controllers to Purchase This Black Friday
- The 5 Finest Lavalier Microphones Underneath $50
- How you can Run Linux on Android Units
- Why You Ought to Exchange Google Play With an Different App Retailer
- Why You Shouldn’t Go away Your Telephone Plugged in In a single day
- The New Home windows 10 Clipboard: All the things You Want for Copy Pasting
- Former Oracle Exec Thomas Kurian to exchange Diane Greene as head of Google Cloud
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio Tackle Jaguar E-Tempo and Lexus NX in SUV Evaluate No one Wante
- Watch Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency Lose Management At Excessive Pace
- NASA to livestream first Mars touchdown in six years on November 26 with InSight lander
- CodeStream helps you to collaborate and speak instantly in VS Code
- Jawa Forty Two: 5 Key Options You Want To Know
- VW confirms joint improvement with Ford, denies merger
- Volkswagen Bets 44 Billion EUR on the Way forward for Motoring
- Lady’s Automobile Broken in SpaghettiOs Assault in Pittsburgh
- 2019 Suzuki Jimny vs. Land Cruiser Off-Street Take a look at Is a Nail-Biter
- Florida Man Pulled Over For Dashing in Flintstones Footmobile
- Video: 1987 IHRA Angus Nitro Showdown – It Was A Massive Cash Showdown In Bristol For IHRA’s Greatest
- Take A Look At This Actual Kia Niro EV Cutaway
- Tesla Goals For Mannequin three Manufacturing At 7,000 Per Week By November 28
- 2018 NHRA Auto Membership Finals Photographs: The Beginning Line Was Traction Metropolis In Pomona!
- BMW continues to arrange for no-deal Brexit
- Avenue Automobile Tremendous Nationals 14 Gallery: Our Picture Protection From Las Vegas Begins NOW!
- MailChimp groups up with Sq. to launch shoppable touchdown pages
- Unique: Volkswagen Responds To Inexperienced Courtroom Ruling, Says Compliant With Indian Emissions Commonplace
- Donut Media Takes On Richard Petty: Every thing You Ought to Know About The King of NASCAR
- STREET CAR SUPER NATIONALS LIVE CONTINUES TODAY! WATCH ALL THE RACING ACTION RIGHT HERE!
- Used Falcon 9 Launches Comms Satellite tv for pc, Counter at 18 SpaceX Liftoffs in 2018
- 2019 Audi A6L Revealed At Guangzhou Auto Present
- Bulls Lock Horns on Busy Avenue, Crash Into Tuk-Tuk
- Most Underwhelming Audi Q8 Evaluation Comes from Doug DeMuro
- Tom Cruise is Actually Flying Fighter Jets in High Gun 2, Paramount CEO Confirms
- 2018 GALOT Motorsports Park Monster Truck Throwdown Motion Images – Excessive Flyin’ Enjoyable With Superior Vehicles
- Trip Alongside On Invoice Newlon’s Exhibition Puller – A Farm Tractor With An Allison V12! This Guidelines
- VW To Spend $50 Billion In Push To Launch 50 Electrical Vehicles By 2025
- Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency Pricing Introduced For China
- 2023 Honda Readability Gas Cell Value, Specs and Launch Date Evaluate
- VW Says Might Construct Up To 15 Million Electrical Vehicles
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Turns Hybrid for the U.S. for the First Time
- Right here’s Why Prince Harry And Prince William Sometimes Drive Themselves
- Volkswagen ID Electrical Automobile Manufacturing to Start in a Yr
- Chilly Climate Electrical Automobile Ideas From Basic Motors
- Fb Messenger is constructing a “Watch Movies Collectively” characteristic
- VIDEO: Edmunds drives the BMW M850i
- Remark: why you’ll be able to nonetheless purchase a Ford Escort in China
- Michelle Obama is Nonetheless Not Allowed to Drive And She Misses It
- 2020 Suzuki Katana Lands on American Shores at Lengthy Seaside
- Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency spins out at 135 mph throughout prime pace try
- BMW X5 drives a Monza recreation traced in historical Sahara sands
- 50 GWh Tesla Battery ESS Launched At Photo voltaic Farm In Australia
- Right here Is How Volkswagen Trains Excessive Voltage Consultants
- Tesla Reduces Pricing Of Photo voltaic System Installations By 10-20%
- Tesla Mannequin three With Monitor Mode Toasts Tires: Unimaginable Drone Footage
- Tesla To Ship New Mannequin three Orders By Yr Finish
- Volkswagen Fined Rs. 100 Crore By NGT Over Emission Scandal
- PSA should still shut a UK Vauxhall manufacturing unit post-Brexit
- Metropolis in Malta Welcomes Archbishop in Porsche Boxster Pulled by 50 Kids
- BMW Reveals Battery Capability & Vary Particulars On New 330e PHEV
- Volvo to make use of Ricardo for large-scale EV battery cell testing program
- Massive Auto Continues To Low cost Tesla And Declare They’ll Take The Lead
- BYD Receives Order For 27 Electrical Buses From Denmark
- Jawa And Jawa Forty Two vs Rivals: Worth Comparability
- ARPA-E broadcasts $98M in funding for 40 OPEN tasks; two opposed-piston engines tasks obtain $10M complete
- Mahindra Marazzo Costs To Enhance From January 1, 2019
- Works ministry given six months to settle toll challenge
- AD: Toyota Harrier now with fast availability – guide now to win vacation package deal and Toyota Sienta!
- 2019 Toyota Corolla sedan – US vs China spec design
- Proton X70 will get 5 star ASEAN NCAP crash security score; new SUV to make public debut at KLIMS 2018
- Honda reveals CB125X and CB125M idea bikes
- Subaru XV to get plug-in hybrid tech – 41 km e-range?
- DAMD provides G-Class, Defender kits for Suzuki Jimny
- G20 BMW 330e plug-in hybrid detailed – 252 hp, 41 hp XtraBoost function, 1.7 l/100 km, 60 km electrical vary
- 2019 Toyota Corolla sedan – 12th-gen makes its debut
- New Kia Soul – second teaser reveals entrance, headlamps
- New Skoda Kodiaq GT revealed as China-only SUV-coupe
- MG reveals first ever electrical automobile, the eZS
- New 2019 Audi RS7 Sportback to interrupt 600bhp barrier
- 2019 Honda Passport Appears Roomy In Video Teaser
- Picture Comparability: 2020 Toyota Corolla Sedan vs. 2014 Toyota Corolla Sedan
- Greenhous Nissan Retains Santa’s Sleigh Transferring
- BlackBerry is shopping for Cylance for $1.four billion to proceed its push into cybersecurity
- Mazda’s subsequent technology KODO design – sculpting with gentle
- CARB adopts REAL to trace GHG and NOx emissions from medium- and heavy-duty automobiles; beefing up OBD
- 1968 Ford Mustang Bullitt Donates One Gram of Paint to a One-Off Timepiece
- Professional Commuter Perfection? Is This 1987 Oldsmobile Delta 88 On The Proper Observe?
- Toyota to supply 2020 Corolla Hybrid in US; new sedan joins Corolla household worldwide, together with hybrid mannequin
- In Memoriam: Katarina “Kat” Moller
- Morning Symphony: The New TVR Griffith Sounding Off In Anger!
- Epsom’s Nissan Dealership Builds For The Future
- Kimbal Musk trolls Fox with ‘Plant a Seed Day’ in change about Tesla’s new chair
- Tough Begin: The place Did All Of The Second-Gen Camaros Like This Go?
- New Mahindra Alturas G4 Key Options Revealed
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Sedan Debuts With New Sporty Look
- Historic Video: 1950s Inventory Automobile Racing In Pomona Is Superior To Watch
- Courtroom filings by accident reveal costs in opposition to Julian Assange
- New Flyer’s 60′ electrical Bus Speedy Transit fashions change into the primary and solely to finish FTA Altoona Testing
- All-New Mercedes-Benz CLS Launched In India, Costs Begin At Rs. 84.7 Lakh
- 2020 Bentley Bentayga Worth, Specs, Hybrid
- Sheryl Sandberg claims she didn’t know Fb employed company behind ‘abhorrent’ anti-Soros marketing campaign
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLS India Launch: Value, Variants, Specs, Supply Particulars
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Makes Its World Debut In China
- What Occurred To The Household Sedan?
- Orion Engineered Carbons acquires French producer of acetylene carbon black
- 2023 Honda Readability Electrical Worth, Engine Specs and Launch Date Assessment
- Walmart and Goal embrace in-store cellular checkout for the vacations
- Nissan Patrol, Navara, TITAN and Terra courageous the Sahara Desert
- Envision Photo voltaic earns European patent for EV ARC moveable photo voltaic charging station
- Tesla, GM and Nissan advocate for extending the federal EV tax credit score
- All-new Nissan Altima debuts at Guangzhou Motor Present 2018
- Our High 5 Podcasts for Thanksgiving 2018
- Cassette decks from Crosley take purpose at tape-hoarding nostalgia-seekers
- Geely Jiaji inside and first particulars revealed – Proton model due out in 2020, after SX11 arrives in 2019
- DRIVEN: 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63 – high-rise athlete
- Mercedes-Benz Releases Assertion on Windshield Glass Replacements
- Audi Q2 E-Tron Spied
- New Santa Fe Takes Residence Prestigeous Award
- Hyundai Introduces New Eco-Pleasant Expertise
- Vauxhall Crossland X Final Launched, Is Prepared for VW T-Cross
- BMW Reveals All-New 330e Plug-in Hybrid Sedan
- By the Numbers: BMW M340i vs Mercedes-AMG C43 vs Audi S4
- SpaceX’s twice-flown Falcon 9 fleet grows by one with flawless launch, touchdown
- FCC tells SpaceX it will possibly deploy as much as 11,943 broadband satellites
- Instagram Now Tracks How A lot Time You’re Losing on Instagram
- China’s New Guidelines Will Punish Automakers Who Don’t Meet Electrical Quota
- 10 Tips For Taking Your Automobile To The Subsequent Degree
- Right here is the pricing information for the 2019 BMW 330i and 330i xDrive
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63 UK Evaluation Exposes Lovable Flaws
- Which Are The Least expensive EVs To Personal?
- Obtain your BMW Z4 desktop wallpapers!
- Fb modifications algorithm to demote “borderline content material” that just about violates its coverage
- VIDEO: Carfection is capturing the Final BMW M3 movie
- New Suzuki Jimny Impersonates G-Class, Defender In Japan
- Nissan Kicks Sounds Unusual on the Motorway, Says Client Studies
- 2020 BMW X5 M Four.Four-Liter V8 Roars in Newest Nurburgring Spy Video
- TVR Griffith Sounds Completely Wonderful On the Fort Combe Circuit
- Hyundai Will Fulfill U.S. Starvation For Kona Electrical
- Tesla Mannequin three fever sweeps throughout Europe as China gears up for attainable March deliveries
- Chevrolet FNR-CarryAll Idea Appears Like A Blazer With Six Seats
- 3D Design releases the aero program for the BMW F90 M5
- How do I exploit the Apple CarPlay system in my Mazda?
- Man Strolling to 2 Full-Time Job Will get Toyota Avalon From Bosses, Sponsors
- Apple’s Last Reduce Professional X simply obtained an enormous replace. Right here’s what’s new
- We Go to Rivian, And Its Pickup Truck Is The Actual Deal: Watch This Video
- When a community intel supplier’s area serves fraudulent content material, one thing is mistaken
- New BMW 330e Saloon delivers 39g/km CO2
- Why aren’t chip bank cards stopping “card current” fraud within the US?
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLS: Value Expectation
- UFOs Sighting in Eire Prompts Investigation by Irish Aviation Authority
- 2020 Kia Soul Reveals LED Headlights, Slim Grille In Second Teaser
- Man Arrested For DUI, Crash Says He Drank As a result of “The Jets Suck”
- Steve Wozniak Doesn’t Imagine Self-Driving Automobiles Will Occur Anytime Quickly
- This 2018 Nurburgring Compilation Of Skids, Crashes, and Close to Misses, Is Should Watch Stuff
- Retro Evaluation: This Look Again At Motor Week’s Drive Of The The New 1988 Chevy Cheyenne Is Nice
- Tesla Mannequin three Chilly Climate Driving Suggestions & Methods
- Volkswagen Introduces Two New Worth Added Companies For Company Prospects
- Audi R8 Received’t Get Twin-Turbo V6
- Enjoyable Historic Video: The 1982 NHRA US Nationals Sportsman Finals Have been Full Of Cool Automobiles and Drivers
- Find out how to Log Into Fb If You Misplaced Entry to Code Generator
- Video: 2019 BMW X5 M Goes Again to the Ring for Extra Assessments
- Augusto Farfus Will No Longer Race within the DTM, Strikes to GT Racing
- Seller Obtain: Autumn Presents Press Launch
- California’s New Purple HOV Sticker To Debut In January 2019
- The G20 BMW 330e is sportier and extra environment friendly than ever
- High Spec Tesla Mannequin three Variants Coming To China In Q1 2019
- Craigslist Discover: This Indy Tempo Automotive Version 1973 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible Might Be Yours!
- Tesla Mannequin three to get CCS Combo 2 plug in Europe
- 2018 Monster Truck Throwdown At GALOT Motorsports Park – Flying Vans, Mashed Up Vehicles!
- 2018 NHRA World Finals Pit Thrash Photographs – Drag Racing’s Mechanics On Full Show
- 2023 Honda Civic Si Sedan Specs, Exhaust and Worth Evaluate
- Audi RS 5 DTM
- BMW M4 DTM
- The Newest in Selfie-Bling: Costly Automobiles And Lion Cubs
- Cadillac Discontinues CT6 Plug-In From U.S. Lineup
- How you can Mirror an iPhone or iPad to Your TV
- SpaceX’s next-gen Falcon Heavy nearer to actuality as facet booster leaves manufacturing facility
- Does This Tesla Mannequin S 70D Enhance Over Time?
- Actually Helpful Podcast #7 Seems to be at Home windows Replace Bugs
- Italic launches its market for reasonably priced luxurious items from prime producers
- Renault Bought Over 5,000 Electrical Vehicles In October 2018
- Methods to Simply Take away Bloatware From Home windows 10
- Karsan Pronounces Atak Electrical Bus With BMW i3 Batteries
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, Continental GT 650 vs Rivals: Value Comparability
- Toyota Presents to Change Burned Tundra Used to Save Individuals From Camp Fireplace
- Electrify America Installs First DC Quick Charging Station in California
- Girl Chokes McDonald’s Drive-Via Supervisor Over Ketchup
- No Web Connection? 5 Fast Troubleshooting Suggestions You Can Strive
- Tesla Mannequin three Winter Tire Check With Rear-Wheel Drive
- Volkswagen Proclaims Extra New Factories For Electrical Automotive Manufacturing
- Tesla explores safer battery manufacturing with novel DCM restoration system patent
- Experian Automotive Says Tesla’s Buyer Loyalty Is Unmatched
- Jawa Bikes: All You Want To Know
- Mahindra Electrical Treo Three-Wheeler Launched; Costs Begins At Rs. 2.22 Lakh
- Hyundai Investing in Drones with Two-Hours Flight Time
- How Can I Discover Out Who Blocked Me on Fb?
- In October 2018 BMW Bought Over 13,000 Plug-In Automobiles
- October’s Vendor Employees Of The Month Introduced
- On-line SWATer will face 20 years in jail
- Gboard Can Now Discover the Excellent GIF, Emoji, or Sticker
- Penn State group makes use of 3D cross-linked polymer sponge to stabilize Li-metal anodes
- Albertsons Firms To Buy 10 Tesla Semis
- EIA: Renewable diesel more and more used to satisfy California’s Low Carbon Gas Customary; 10.1% of whole diesel equipped in 2Q18
- BMW M2 Competitors Launched In India, Costs Begin At Rs 79.90 lakh
- Crew AlpaKa from the Karlsruhe Analysis Heart for Data Know-how clinch the title
- Clearly extra energy and implausible sound: Audi drivers enthuse over turbo DTM
- Subsequent Mitsubishi Mirage, Lancer being deliberate, may share platforms with Renault, Nissan – report
- REVIEW: 2019 Yamaha YZF-R15 – plenty of enjoyable for RM12okay
- Mazda will get incentives to make hybrid automobiles in Thailand
- MV Agusta exhibits 2019 motorbike vary at EICMA
- SPYSHOTS: BMW 2 Collection Gran Coupe caught once more
- New 2020 Kia Soul teased, LA present debut this month
- HRE and GE create the primary 3D-printed titanium wheel
- Subaru WRX STi Diamond Version for South Africa – 348 hp, 464 Nm, Zero-100 km/h in 5.03 secs, solely 30 models
- AEB programs halve rear-end accidents, examine exhibits
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator leaked earlier than Los Angeles debut
- 2020 Porsche 911 Teased as Bare Prototypes Present Up in Site visitors
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator Pickup Truck Leaks On-line, Coming With Handbook Transmission
- NASA Says Oumuamua Is Not a Spaceship, However Simply as Shiny
- 5 Ideas for Securing Your Sensible Units and IoT Units
- London examine finds Low Emission Zone has contributed to modest NOx discount, with little impact on lung well being of youngsters
- STREET CAR SUPER NATIONALS LIVE STARTS TODAY! WATCH ALL THE RACING ACTION RIGHT HERE!
- NYC DCAS to develop use of renewable diesel in metropolis automobiles
- Daimler to take a position €145M in second R&D web site in Beijing
- Nurburgring Will get New Asphalt For 2019, Right here Are Some Adjustments
- Ford Promoting First Ever 2019 GT Heritage Version at Public sale
- 2019 Honda CR-V Priced At $25,345
- eight Samsung Gear Watch Faces to Rework Your Watch
- Inexperienced Hornet: This 1973 AMC Hornet Is Simply A Cool Little Cruiser!
- BangShift Query Of The Day: What Would You Do If You Grew to become A Caretaker Of An Previous Race Automobile?
- KAUST crew reveals that burning gasoline at elevated strain considerably will increase soot particle measurement
- With New Chevrolet Efficiency Elements, You Can Flip Your Colorado ZR2 Into An Off-Highway Beast
- Assume NASCAR Is All About Left Turns And Fistfights? Get An Perception To Professional Roundy-Spherical Racing Right here!
- The “WTF?” Information: You May’ve Put The Hearth Out First Earlier than Taking The Craigslist Image!
- New Mercedes-Benz CLS Noticed At Dealerships, India Launch Tomorrow
- Automotive Manufacturers Crossover Ideas Are the Cause Alternate Realities Ought to Exist
- Automotive Manufacturers Crossover Ideas Are the Purpose Alternate Realities Ought to Exist
- The Boring Firm is open to constructing tunnels for utility strains, says Elon Musk
- Volkswagen to alter Emden and Hanover to turn out to be electrical car crops by 2022
- 2019 Subaru WRX STI Diamond Version Revealed, It’s Unique To South Africa
- 2020 Lincoln Navigator will get a hybrid engine
- Google is closing its Schaft robotics unit after failing to discover a purchaser
- Jawa Bikes Launched In India; Costs Begin At Rs. 1.55 Lakh
- 5 Details About The 2019 Chevy Volt That You Ought to Know
- Tesla’s Elon Musk considers in-car online game primarily based on AI apocalypse
- New Jawa 300 cc Bike India Launch; Photos, Specification, Options
- New York politicians push again on Amazon HQ2 plans
- U.S. EV Obituary: Cadillac CT6 Plug-In, We Hardly Knew Ye
- Pirate Studios raises $20M from Talis Capital for its ‘self-service’ tech-enabled music studios
- 2023 Honda Civic Si Coupe Specs, Exhaust and Worth Assessment
- Volkswagen To Convert Three German Vegetation To Construct Electrical Vehicles
- RENNtech Mercedes-AMG GT R Smoked by the Chiron and 911.2 Turbo
- These 5 Electrical Vehicles Have The Worst Reliability, Says Client Reviews
- Bio-tech agency develops 3D printed alternative cornea for human eyes
- Watch Tesla Mannequin three Navigate on Autopilot Virtually Crash Earlier than Off-Ramp
- HRE Wheels develops the first-ever 3D-printed titanium wheel
- BMW M8 GTE Heads to six Hours of Shanghai this Weekend
- Airbnb hosts supply free housing to evacuees displaced by California wildfires
- Naza Quest ends its Chevrolet distributorship – GM to announce new Malaysian companion in the end
- Basic Ford Mustang Turns into A Three-Second Electrical Supercar
- James Might Unboxes Toyota Yaris GRMN, Says It is the Greatest Video on the Web
- Alpine A110 vs. McLaren 570S: Not Rivals, However Kindred Spirits
- Ford Sollers will provide Europe with Ford Focus spare components
- Tesla pushes battery enhancements amid renewable vitality’s assault on coal
- Automobile imports have grown by 16% in the course of the January – September interval
- New Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 and GLC 63 Coupe Spied: The four.0L Brothers
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster Facelift Spied With Bizarre Exhaust
- Is the Abarth 595 Competizione Extra Thrilling Than the New Fiesta ST?