The 2015 Volkswagen Golf finally arrives in the US in the coming month of August and will start from $17,995 for the 2-door Golf Launch Edition model, a good drop of $2000 compared to the previous generation model. The seventh generation Golf will be available in 2- or 4-door configuration and with a choice of two powertrains: an existing TSI petrol unit and an all new turbo TDI clean diesel heart. Apart from the new engine, the 2015 Golf also features a bigger outer-shell – 2.1 inches longer, 0.5 inches wider and 1.1 inches shorter. Based on Volkswagen’s MQB platform, the styling of the model has also been refreshed, including a new front. Complementing the new fascia is a set of sharply-styled headlights, a sleeker grille and some extra character lines. The inside of the new Golf too receives some improvements both in terms of features and space. The trunk....
Volkswagen has unveiled the seventh generation Golf GTI for the US market which, as per the carmaker, is bigger, lighter, more fuel efficient and faster than the previous generation model. Not only that, the new generation GTI also offers more trunk space and bears a lower price tag. Wasting no more time, let us start with the looks first. The 2015 Golf GTI looks pretty much the same except for some changes including a tweaked front that features a bright-red horizontal graphic, sharper headlights, a sleeker grille and new body lines. As far as the characteristic changes are concerned, compared to the standard Golf models, the GTI one gets standard LED foglights, red brake calipers, bespoke GTI alloy wheels, side skirts, unique rear diffuser, roof spoiler and bright dual exhaust tips. Dimension wise, the new Golf GTI is 2.1 inches longer, 0.5 inches wider and 1.1 inches shorter. The all....
Today, Peugeot has revealed the prices and specifications of its all new Peugeot 108 small car. The 2014 Peugeot 108 will be available in 3- and 5-door Hatchback or TOP cabriolet forms. All the models will be offered with a choice of two frugal, low-emitting petrol engines, including Peugeot’s PureTech 3-cylinder unit which was unveiled recently. While the 108 is quite good looking in the standard attire, Peugeot will offer a host of colours, trims, themes and ambiences to make the hatchback even more appealing to customers who want a personalized vehicle. If that is not enough for you, Peugeot has also added new segment-first features which, until recently, were exclusive only to premium saloons. These new features include Mirror Screen with MirrorLink technology, a high end infotainment system with a 7-inch touch screen and DAB digital radio, Bluetooth connectivity for modern day smartphones and steering wheel mounted controls. The....
A week ago Honda unveiled the 2015 Honda Fit hatchback for the US market and the same goes on the sale today. Honda has been betting big on the 2015 Model Year Fit which is claimed to offer best-in-class cargo and passenger space, is more refined, features a completely new styling and comes with a good number of standard features. Starting at $15,525, the 2015 Fit is just $100 dearer than the outgoing model but is significantly improved than the latter in most of the areas. The entire 2015 Fit model lineup is powered by an all new Earth Dreams Technology, 1.5 liter, DOHC, 4-cylinder engine which puts out 130 hp of power and peak torque of 114 lb-ft. The newly developed engine offers more power and torque, and is more responsive than the current model. Complementing the new powertrain are two newly developed transmissions: a 6 speed manual and....
Celebrating it’s 90th anniversary in the automotive industry, the Midlands based manufacturer MG has come up with some interesting offers on the MG 3 hatchback and MG 6 sedan. These offers will be available with the start of the second quarter and are expected to pace up the sales growth rate for the brand. Starting with the smaller of the two, the MG 3 hatch will now be available with a 3-years fixed servicing package. Named MG CARE3, the package is claimed to ensure carefree ownership at an affordable one time cost of only £550 that includes the VAT, labor and parts. The supermini from MG is already one of the most value-for-money propositions in the market, thanks to the long list of standard features it comes with, 61 percent residuals and low insurance group it falls in. Now, with the new, £550 servicing program the manufacturer has brought down....
Volkswagen is going to debut the all new Volkswagen Golf GTE plug-in hybrid hatchback in the UK. Coming week, the Golf GTE will be unveiled to the visitors at the 2014 Gadget Show Live that will be happening at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham. Along with the new plug-in hybrid hatchback model, Volkswagen will also be showcasing the very best of its the lineup – the Volkswagen XL1 and e-UP. Not only that, Volkswagen will also be allowing interested visitors to take the fully electric e-UP for accompanied test drives. Talking about the GTE now, Volkswagen claims the new model is as efficient as an electric car and yet offers the dynamics of a Golf GTI. The GTE made its global debut at last month’s Geneva Motor Show and received an appreciable response at that time. Under the hood of the Golf GTE is a combined powertrain that uses....
For soccer fans the upcoming months are going to be super exciting as carmakers from across the globe will be launching special edition, football-dedicated models of their popular cars. Yesterday we saw MINI launching the MINI Paceman GoalCooper followed by Citroen’s C4 Cactus Arsenal edition model. The next car aimed at all soccer fans in Europe is based on the popular Opel Astra. Dubbed Opel Astra Copacabana, the special edition model takes the sportiness of the standard Astra to a whole new level, thanks to the striking exterior paint scheme that is good enough to draw attention at all public showcases. The outside of the Astra Copacabana special edition features flowing lines along the doors, palm trees and the Brazilian flag on the roof. Under the hood of the Astra Copacabana is a powerful 1.6 Turbo gasoline engine that puts out 200 horses or 147 kW. Being a hatchback, 200....
Toyota has unveiled the 2014 Model Year Aygo hatchback which is even more eye-catching and fun to drive than its predecessor. The 2014 model’s design is based on Toyota’s J-Playful language which is about the youth culture in Japan. To enhance the appeal of the new Aygo, Toyota will also be offering a range of customization options to the customers. The design of the 2014 Aygo is new and so are the proportions. At 3455 mm, the new iteration is 25 mm longer and has a reduced overall height (by 5 mm) of 1460 mm. It also offers 7 mm of more headroom, thanks to the changed dimensions. The front features a distinctive X-graphic styling that covers elements like the headlamps, upper and lower grilles, side mirrors and glazing, and foglamps. The overall profile of the Aygo features a lowered roof and readjusted forward. The sides have a sloping beltline....
Citroen has been sincerely working on new, fuel efficient engines for a really long time and the outcome is the PureTech family. The PureTech family of engines was first launched in 2012 and in the past two years it has grown bigger. Citroen has started introducing the new PureTech engines on its new generation models and Citroen C4 is the latest one to get it. The 2014 Citroen C4 will be available with a new 3-cylinder e-THP 130 PureTech engine which features technologies like a direct-injection turbocharger and variable valve timing. Talking in terms of performance, the new e-THP 130 engine is capable of putting out 130 hp of max power available at 5,500 rpm and peak torque of 230 Nm available from 1750 rpm. Compared to the current 4-cylinder engine options available on the C4, the PureTech heart offers increased efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions. The 4-cylinder engine emits....
After a long time, Subaru has finally made a comeback to the UK market with the new generation Subaru Impreza. The car will arrive in the UK on May 1 and will be available in just one trim level and one engine option, though there will be both manual and automatic transmission options. However, the new Impreza will be the first vehicle in the C-segment to come with an all wheel drive system as standard. Design wise the new generation Impreza is simple yet attractive. At the front the car features a hexagonal grille and hawk-eye headlights that have their own unique appeal. Moving on to the sides, it has flared wheel arches that emphasize the car’s all wheel drive character. For the passenger cabin Subaru has used high quality, highly durable materials that impart a solid yet premium feel to the Impreza. There is also a Multi Function display....
Posted in Auto News
There are a handful of car manufacturers who focus more on other important achievements than just six to seven figure yearly sales. One of them is French major Peugeot, who has recently set a new benchmark with its all new Peugeot 308. Peugeot 308, which was recently awarded the European Car Of the Year 2014, has received the new 1.2 Liter PureTech turbocharged petrol engine, completing the engines range. The good news for potential 308 buyers is that Peugeot has managed to achieve a record 99.1 mpg and a full fuel tank range of 1124.7 miles with the PureTech powered model. These figures were achieved at the Almeria circuit in Spain and to witness the record-setting run was the Union Technique de l’Automobile, Motocycle et Cycle a.k.a UTAC. As mentioned above, the record setter 308 model was powered by the new PureTech 1.2 liter e-THP turbocharged petrol engine that produces....
MINI has introduced the all new MINI Hatch range in the UK. The globally identifiable design of the MINI has been significantly enhanced by improving the overall quality and adding more features. The new MINI Hatch range also debuts new 3-cylinder engines, new driver assistance equipment and a new LED central display. Proportion wise the new MINI is 3,821 mm in length, 1,727 mm in width, 1,414 mm in height and has a 28 mm longer wheelbase than its predecessor. The front and rear track width has been increased by 34 mm and 42 mm respectively. MINI has retained the traditional design cues such as the circular headlights, front and rear wheel arches, black lower body edging and others. Talking in context of the external features, the new MINI is first in its segment to come with optional LED headlamps for both main and dipped beam. The headlight housing features....
Recently, Citroen unveiled the new C1 hatchback and the small car was well received by the masses. The latest buzz about the hatchback is that Citroen has announced the pricing and trim levels of the same for the United Kingdom. The new C1 will be available in three trim levels: Touch, Feel and Flair, and will go on sale in the United Kingdom come July. Powering the new C1 model range will be three engines: a VTi 68, an e-VTi 68 Airdream and a PureTech VTi 82. The VTi 68 is the at the start of the engine options list and can be ordered with either a 5 speed manual or a 5-speed ETG (Efficient Tronic Gearbox). The e-VTi 68 Airdream will only have a 5 speed manual gearbox and no automatic, but it will feature Start & Stop technology for fuel savings. The PureTech VTi 82 will also come....
Nearly ten days ago, Ford released the first pictures and official details of the all new Ford Focus and the latest buzz is that Ford will unveil the car at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show. Presented first at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, the new Focus features a completely new design which is on the lines of the new Ford models. The exterior features a new bonnet, inverted trapezoidal grille, chiseled headlamps and elongated fog lamps. Aside from the new design, another important change is the addition of SYNC 2, the latest version of Ford’s voice-activated in-car connectivity system. The system features an 8 inch high-res color touch screen which responds to voice commands to control audio, climate control, navigation and more. For the European market, the SYNC 2’s navigation system will have a split-screen display to offer a more detailed view of the map. As far as the....
Fiat is going to unveil the 2014 Fiat 500 at the 84th International Motor Show which starts in Geneva tomorrow. The new Fiat 500 has been improved both in terms styling and technological features, and the most important introduction is a new, segment-first, 7 inch TFT digital instrument panel. Developed in collaboration with Magnetti Marelli, the display provides all the information relevant about various features of the car. While the earlier versions came fitted with analogue dials, the TFT display is a major step up yet it seems extremely familiar to the previous layout. The center of the screen, which displays the car by default, can be configured to display distance travelled, fuel consumption, etc. The same screen also warns the driver in case of low fuel, open doors etc. Apart from the all new screen, another important addition is the new TwinAir engine. From 2014 onwards, the Fiat 500....
Kia has always been known for subtle looking premium vehicles, but recently it changed the perception of people by introducing its first performance model, the Kia pro_cee’d GT. Today, Kia adds a new high performance car to its family for the UK, the Kia cee’d GT. This is a five door version of the pro_cee’d GT and hence offers more practicality. As for the styling, all the bells and whistles of the first performance model can be seen on this five-door hatch. Powering the new hatch model is a potent 1.6 liter direct injection petrol heart which is capable of putting out 201 hp and a peak torque of 265 Nm. With that power on tap, the Kia Cee’d GT sprints from 0 to 60 mph in an appreciable 7.4 seconds and can achieve a top speed of 143 mph. While the same amount of power and torque is available....
With plans to stir the European hatchback segment yet again, Citroen is going to premier the all new Citroen C1 small car at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. Launched back in 2005, Citroen has sold more than 760,000 units of this car and with the freshly designed C1, the French major expects to set new benchmarks. Interestingly, for 2014, Citroen will offer the C1 in both three door and five door versions, as well as an open top variant called Airscape. The exterior of the new C1 has been sincerely updated and features black windscreen pillars, chrome-finish weather strips, two-part headlamps and round inserts, vertical daytime running LED lights, a glass tailgate, and square lights which create a 3D effect. Citroen will offer the C1 city car in eight exterior color options which include Lipizan White, Gallium Grey Caldéra Black, Carlinite Grey, Smalt Blue, Olive Brown, Sunrise Red, and Scarlet Red, as well....
Last year at the Geneva Motor Show, Opel showcased the Opel Adam Rocks concept. Seeing the overwhelming response from hatchback fans, Opel has decided to put Adam Rocks to the production line. This all new mini car from Opel will debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. Adam models are not new to us as Opel has a long list of them but the Adam Rocks is unique in its own way. Compared to the standard Opel Adam, the Opel Adam Rocks is 0.78 inches wider and 0.6 inches taller. The car also comes with a number of features carried over from the Adam Rocks concept. These include blade-shaped standard 17-inch or optional 18-inch alloy wheels, flared bumpers, and more. Customers will get to choose from eighteen different body colors and 6 roof colors along with plenty of other customizable features. With so many options, Open will ensure every Adam....
In 1974, Volkswagen presented it’s a new hatchback at the Geneva Motor Show called the Volkswagen Scirocco. Over the past decades the German major has brought major improvements in terms of styling and powertrain but the best is yet to come. At the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, Volkswagen is all set to reveal the all new Scirocco featuring even better styling and more power. Externally, the styling of the car has been refined and a more modern look has been achieved thanks to new head and tail lights and revised bumpers. The front bumper of the new Scirocco has features aerodynamic ‘blades’, something similar to what we have seen on the new generation Golf GTI. It integrates indicator lights, daytime running lights and fog lights as well. Moving to the rear of the car, there is a set of new tail lights featuring LED, a reshaped bumper and a new....
Expanding the company’s entry level, 2-Series’ lineup, BMW has unveiled the all new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer. And this is the first time when BMW has added front wheel drive and smaller, 3-cylinder engines to the model lineup. In terms of proportion, the BMW 2 Series Active Tourer is 4,342 mm in length, 1,800 mm in width and 1,555 mm in height. The exterior of the new model is elegant enough, thanks to L-shaped rear lights, crisp contours, short overhangs, attractive swage lines and a long wheelbase. While the exterior looks relatively compact yet stylish, the car offers appreciable amount of leg room and cargo space. At the rear of the cabin is 40:20:40 split-folding seats that can enlarge the luggage compartment capacity from 468 to 1,510 litres. Access to the luggage area is allowed by a push button, automatic opening and closing tailgate. Perhaps, the most important addition....
Alfa Romeo fans in the UK have a reason to be happy as the Italian manufacturer has launched the all new 2014 Giulietta there. Alfa Romeo cars have always been known for their eye-catching and attractive styling and the Giulietta, which was launched back in 2010, is one of the best examples of it. In brief if I had to explain the changes, the exterior of the 2014 Giulietta has been reconsidered, and adds a new front grille design, new front fog light bezels, new 16-, 17- and 18- inch wheel designs and a couple of new exterior color options. As for the interior, there will be a redesigned dashboard, standard Uconnect multimedia system and relocated USB/Aux ports. Starting with the interior first, Alfa Romeo has added Uconnect multimedia system as a standard feature which makes use of a 5-inch colour touch screen or voice commands. The new system features....
While we were expecting to get the first glimpse of all new Peugeot 108 hatchback not before the upcoming Geneva Motor Show, it was surprising to see Peugeot revealing the first pictures and details well ahead of the official debut. Yes you read it right, Peugeot has revealed the all new 2015 Peugeot 108 but only in pictures. The official debut is yet to take place at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. Talking about the proportions of the 108, it is 3.47m in length and 1.6m in width and will be available in both three- and five-door configurations, along with an interesting convertible version. While the standard forms feature a metal roof, the convertible model uses a fabric roof which will come at an appreciable premium. First impression, the 2015 108 is way better looking than its predecessor. It is more polished and well built than the older model and....
It was 1992 when Renault’s designers created one of the most popular hatchbacks till date, the Renault Twingo. After nearly 16 years, in 2008 Renault once again proved itself by developing the next generation Twingo. Today, the French major has unveiled the 2015 Renault Twingo which is even roomier and more agile as a city car. The 2015 Twingo has its engine positioned at the rear, giving more room to the front end which further helps reduce the turning circle and also improves the handling. Renault says the all new Twingo is more maneuverable than its predecessor, allowing easy in and out from tight parking spaces. The engine makes use of a smaller block and the wheels have been positioned at the extreme corners, rendering better optimization of the overall space. This allowed Renault to add even more space to the already spacious cabin. Coming to the styling of the....
We all know how popular Fiat’s 500 family of vehicles is, and to get that extra attention of potential buyers Fiat has announced a new limited edition model of Fiat 500L. Dubbed the Fiat 500L Beats edition, as you must have guessed by now, the model has been developed in collaboration with premium audio brand Beats by Dr. Dre. To be honest, it is one of the most eye-catching hatchbacks seen lately, thanks to features like a two-tone gray/black paint scheme, 17-inch alloy wheels, extended wheel arches, black-finished side skirts and bumper inserts, mirror fairings, front “whiskers” and satin chrome finished tailgate handle. The distinctive ‘Beats’ inspired look is further accentuated by red brake calipers and red inserts in mirror fairings. The interior of the Beats edition is also very special. Customers will get an automatic dual-zone climate control system, matte-grey dashboard panel, Total Black interior package featuring special black....
Coming as a surprise, Audi has unveiled the 2014 S1 Sportback model which is all set to debut at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show. The 2014 S1 Sportback is based on the A1 subcompact hatchback and equips a powerful TFSI engine and Audi’s quattro all wheel drive system. This is the first time when a series production car of this segment equips an all wheel drive system. Of course, there will be the standard S1 as well, along with the five-door S1 Sportback. As far as the pricing is concerned, the S1 will be priced from £24,900 OTR, while the S1 Sportback starts from £25,630 OTR. Audi UK will start taking orders from mid-March and the car is expected to hit the shores in spring. Let us talk about the powertrain of the car now. The S1 models draw their power from a new 2.0-litre TFSI engine that produces a....
Posted in Auto News
Hatchbacks are just as popular in the UK as other body types are and this is the main reason why manufacturers put a variety of small cars on offer. Nissan Micra is a known car in this region of the world and people seem to like it for its frugality, features and probably looks as well. To draw more attention of prospective buyers, Nissan has announced a new limited edition model of the hatchback for UK. It is called the Nissan Micra Limited Edition and is based on the high value mid range Micra Acentra model. The limited edition does not come with any mechanical changes but does flaunt the styling updates it receives on the exterior and interior. For the exterior, the most prominent change is the roof which now comes in a contrasting color. The roof is available in three color combinations, each matched to the mirror caps....
Volkswagen UK has announced that very soon it will be updating the Polo with a host of new technologies, frugal engines and a comprehensive makeover. All the mentioned updates will be performed on the yet to arrive 2014 Volkswagen Polo. The car is scheduled to be launched this summer. As seen in the new generation Golf, Volkswagen has gradually been focusing safety, comfort, efficiency and practicality and it uses the same approach for the new Polo. To tell you how well equipped the upcoming Polo will be, it will feature Automatic Post Collision Braking System, a standard addition which automatically applies the brakes after the car collides with an object. This system ensures reduced kinetic energy which further minimizes the chance of a second collision. Other safety features that are on the list for the new Polo are Automatic Cruise Control, a Driver Alert System, and Front Assist with City....
Celebrating the 30th anniversary and nearly half a million sales of the iconic Fiat Panda city car, Fiat has launched a special edition model called Panda 4X4 Antarctica for the UK. As far as the exterior is concerned, Fiat has given the Panda 4X4 Antarctica a slightly different look with the help of features like diamond-finish 15-inch alloy wheels, special badges, orange detailing and an exclusive white exterior color with a black roof. Just like the exterior, the interior of the special edition has also been updated to stand out from the standard Panda. It comes with a grey and orange upholstery, a height adjustable driver’s seat, dark-tinted rear privacy glass, three-passenger rear seat with 60:40 split/folding backrests, ESC stability control, air conditioning, and an electronic locking differential (ELD). The special edition also features mud-and-snow tyres, side body cladding for better protection and a specially tuned suspension. The Panda 4X4....
Honda has unveiled the all new 2015 Fit hatchback at the Detroit Motor Show a.k.a North American International Motor Show today. The new Fit is more powerful, refined, fuel efficient, gets new styling, upgraded interior and Earth Dreams technology engine and transmission options. “The Honda Fit is a small car with big aspirations. Faster, more fuel-efficient and more fun, it’s a subcompact with larger-than-life-capabilities,” said John Mendel, executive vice president of automobile sales for American Honda Motor Co., Inc. “It’s simply the best Fit to date and, we believe, a new benchmark in the small-car category.” The styling is sleek, modern and sporty at the same time. The 2015 Fit features a more aggressive front fascia that has been seen on most of the new generation Honda models. While being similar to the outgoing model, the new Fit is slightly shorter (-1.6 in.) and wider (+0.3 in.) , and has....
Seat has launched two new versions of the flagship Leon hatchback called the Cupra and Cupra 280. Of the two new models, the Leon Cupra 280 is the quickest and most powerful series production car ever made by Seat. The Leon Cupra range includes five models starting with the standard SC Cupra, the SC Cupra 280, SC Cupra 280 DSG, Cupra 280 and Cupra 280 DSG. Interestingly, despite being exceptionally well powered all the Cupra models return 44.1 mpg average fuel consumption. Leon is a brand in itself therefore to surpass its high-set benchmark, Seat has fitted the Cupra range with standard features like a mechanical front axle differential lock, a progressive steering system, DCC dynamic chassis control, and two-stage deactivation of the electronic stability control (ESC). Also the Leon Cupra is built on an all new chassis, features a wider front track and fully independent front and rear suspension.....
OTHER IMPORTANT NEWS
- Netflix was tipped off that Hulu would surprise-release its Fyre Pageant documentary first however wasn’t involved
- What is going to occur when Earth’s north and south poles flip
- BloombergNEF expects 40% progress in world EV gross sales in 2019; 2.6M autos, 1.5M in China
- Ford Auto News : 2022 Ford Ecosport Noticed For The First Time
- Ryanair Places 75YO Passenger on Improper Aircraft, Sends Him to Malta As an alternative of Gdansk
- Porsche Auto News : Porsche Unique Panamera GTS Seems to be Unique In Mamba Inexperienced
- McLaren Auto News : McLaren 600LT Spider Breaks Cowl as Fifth Automobile within the Longtail Bloodline
- Delta Airways Passenger Will get Gun Previous TSA, Flies it From Atlanta to Japan
- Volkswagen Auto News : Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR Is a Road Authorized Race Automotive at 38,950 EUR
- Why Will not Antonio Brown Communicate For Himself?
- Renault Auto News : Renault Expands ZOE Fleet In Zity Automotive Sharing In Spain
- Porsche Auto News : We drove a $211,000 Porsche Panamera to see if it is a hybrid supercar for the entire household. This is the decision.
- The Motorola Razr might return as a $1,500 foldable smartphone
- Alexa will get knowledgeable ‘newscaster’ voice for studying the day’s information
- Ford Auto News : Volkswagen Auto News : Volkswagen And Ford Formally Announce World Alliance
- Detroit Lions Do Charity, Nonetheless Lose
- This $92 sous vide machine makes me appear to be a elaborate chef with minimal effort
- Norway Celebrates 200,000 Pure Electrical Automobiles
- Instamojo raises $7M to assist SMEs and ‘micro-entrepreneurs’ in India promote on-line
- Find out how to Share Your Display on Skype
- WEP vs. WPA vs. WPA2 vs. WPA3: Wi-Fi Safety Sorts Defined
- Audi Auto News : Learn how to Return an Audible Ebook
- Unique Interview: Founding father of Atlis Electrical Vans Exudes Confidence
- China’s EV-Maker BAIC Units Up Autonomous Store In U.S.
- Ford Auto News : Honda Auto News : Subaru Auto News : Toyota Auto News : We drove a $46,000 Subaru Ascent SUV that can tackle Toyota, Honda, and Ford — listed here are its finest options
- Benz Auto News : BMW Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : Picture Comparability: BMW 7 Sequence LCI vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class Facelift
- Benz Auto News : BMW Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : Picture Comparability: BMW 7 Collection LCI vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class Facelift
- YC-backed Upsolve is automating chapter for everybody
- On-demand telehealth firm Tyto Care provides Sanford Well being, Itochu and Shenzhen Capital Group as strategic traders
- Eight months after discovery, unkillable LoJax rootkit marketing campaign stays energetic
- The Patriots’ Dynasty is Over
- Hedge funds spend billions of a 12 months on different knowledge. A brand new product is hoping to provide buyers an edge.
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella simply laid out the corporate’s imaginative and prescient for its ‘Netflix for video games’
- Gerbet vs. Rotin for WKN European Middleweight title in Villejuif, France
- Listed below are 20 senior executives who’ve deserted Snap since its IPO lower than 2 years in the past
- Walgreens is forging alliances with tech giants like Microsoft because it prepares for battle with Amazon (WBA, MSFT)
- Snap is plunging after shedding its CFO for the 2nd time in eight months (SNAP)
- Audi Auto News : BMW Auto News : Photograph Comparability: BMW 7 Sequence LCI vs Audi A8 — Grille Off
- Audi Auto News : BMW Auto News : Picture Comparability: BMW 7 Sequence LCI vs Audi A8 — Grille Off
- Dakar Rally 2019: Oriol Mena Breaks Into Prime 10 In Stage eight; Aravind KP Climbs To 39th General
- Jawa Bikes Opens Its First Showroom In Nashik
- Lynk & Co four Plug-In Hybrid Spied Testing
- We’ll get you caught up on all of the information you missed on the yr’s largest healthcare investor convention
- Tesla’s next-gen Roadster could have a rival when it enters manufacturing, and it’s German-bred
- Renault Auto News : 2019 Renault Clio V Options Megane-influenced Design
- 2 Ladies Twerk on The Roof of Dashing SUV on St. Louis Freeway
- BMW Auto News : Hellcat Drag Races Modded BMW M4 Competitors, The Hole Is Huge
- BMW Auto News : Toyota Auto News : 2020 Toyota Supra Taking pictures Brake Rendered as The BMW Z4M Coupe We Want
- Hyundai Auto News : Hyundai Veloster N TCR Makes World Debut in Detroit
- Pilot Tries to Climb Into The Cockpit Via Passenger Window Earlier than Takeoff
- Roundup: Invoice Belichick Sends Refined Message; a Machete Named Kindness; & Unintended Snapchat Demise
- VW to construct EV meeting plant in Tennessee
- Tesla unveils first residence charging station that may be plugged right into a wall outlet
- David Wagner left Huddersfield backside of the Premier League
- Mozilla shutters Firefox’s Check Pilot program
- Using the RV revolution, Outdoorsy fuels up with $50 million in recent funding
- Fortnite bugs put accounts liable to takeover
- 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 Particulars Revealed
- Jaguar Auto News : Jaguar Nonetheless Dedicated To Method E Regardless of Upcoming Cuts
- Porsche Auto News : Blitzkrieg: Watch A Collection Of Porsche Engines Make Dyno Pulls – 200hp Via 900hp!
- Saab Auto News : Chinese language property developer buys 51% of reborn Saab maker
- Promoted | Need to check drive one of many newest hybrid SUVs?
- Skoda Auto News : 2019 Skoda crossover previewed forward of Geneva reveal
- Di Maria blames former supervisor for his lack of success at United
- Energy-To-X: Sunfire studies profitable check run of co-electrolysis system of >500 hours; e-Crude demo focused
- Japan Court docket Denies Carlos Ghosn’s Newest Bail Request
- Honda Auto News : Honda CB300R: All You Want To Know
- Wrest management from a snooping good speaker with this teachable “parasite”
- Automobile worth approvals nonetheless delayed, no decision but
- Kawasaki Malaysia holds free bike security checks
- Ford Auto News : Volkswagen Auto News : Volkswagen, Ford launch alliance for pick-ups, vans
- 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500 debuts in Detroit – 5.2 litre supercharged V8; 700 hp, Zero-98 km/h underneath three.5s
- MAA desires EEV incentives to proceed in NAP 2019
- December 2018 Malaysian automobile gross sales dipped zero.2%
- Subaru Auto News : 2019 Subaru WRX STI S209 debuts in Detroit – 341 hp
- Jaguar Auto News : Land Rover Auto News : Rover Auto News : AD: Enticing offers on Jaguar Land Rover fashions this Chinese language New 12 months – Authorised autos from RM190okay
- Honda Auto News : Honda HR-V facelift launched in Malaysia – 4 variants, together with Hybrid, from RM109okay to RM125okay
- FIRST LOOK: 2019 Perodua Aruz SUV – from RM73ok
- Skoda Auto News : Skoda Teases New MQB-Primarily based Crossover with Distinctive Headlamp Design
- BMW Auto News : Official: 2020 BMW 7 Collection Has Extra Tech, Extra Energy and Extra Grille
- MINI Places on 60 Years Version Garments for Anniversary Celebration Yr
- Ford Auto News : Ford, Huayou Cobalt, IBM, LG Chem, RCS International launch blockchain pilot to handle considerations in strategic mineral provide chains; cobalt to start out
- Apple CEO Tim Cook dinner says he’s impressed by the story of how an Apple Watch recognized a consumer’s clogged coronary heart arteries
- Federer advances in Melbourne after entertaining Evans match
- BMW Auto News : BMW X2 will turn into the seventh BMW mannequin produced in China
- First software of ZF’s AxTrax AVE electrical portal axle in a gasoline cell configuration; bus by ADL
- Land Rover Auto News : Rover Auto News : VW Contemplating Electrical Land Rover Rival
- BMW Auto News : First movies of the 2019 BMW 7 Collection Facelift
- Toyota Auto News : Magna to make new Toyota Supra
- YouTube is giving individuals 2 months to take down movies of harmful stunts just like the ‘Chook Field’ problem
- US light-duty diesel gross sales climb in 2018 to 500,000 models; Three% of gross sales
- Reside Out Your Altered Wheelbase Fantasies With This 1965 Plymouth Belvedere!
- Honda Auto News : Honda Amaze Gross sales Cross 63,000 Mark In India
- Skoda Auto News : 2019 Skoda Very good Company Version Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 23.99 Lakh
- BMW Auto News : New 2019 BMW 7 Sequence will get X7-inspired styling and extra energy
- Ferrari Auto News : Son of Michael Schumacher to hitch Ferrari Driver Academy?
- Mcity ABC take a look at idea to evaluate driverless automobile security
- BMW Auto News : WORLD PREMIERE: BMW 7 Collection LCI — Grille Grasp
- Unimaginable: Jack Bally Constructed A Flying 1/three Scale B-17 Bomber From Scratch – Video and Data Right here!
- Chrysler Auto News : Morning Symphony: The Daddy Of All Modded Chrysler 300Cs Is Alive As soon as Extra – The A-Bom Lives!
- Holley Releases 500 CFM Marine 2-Barrel Avenger Carb – Tuned and Examined For Salt and Freshwater Environments
- Dale Truck Hits The Strip (Once more!) Will Cleetus Blow The Rear Finish Out Of The Ex-Racer?
- California ARB internet hosting public workshop to debate lowering in-use emissions from HD diesel
- Ford Auto News : Nicest One On Earth: This 1966 Ford F-260 (sure, 260) Truck Is Unimaginable
- Suzuki Auto News : Hoonigan Is Constructing A Pit Truck Out Of This Suzuki Carry For A World Class Drift Crew!
- Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and Websites on the net are going Materials Design
- Ferrari Auto News : The Twin Turbocharged Good Luck Allure: This Video Profile Of A Ferrari F40 and Its Proprietor Guidelines
- Meritor has 22 electrification packages with international OEMs via 2020
- Inspiration Video: Greg Mayton’s Twin-Turbocharged 1987 Cougar Lapping At Beech Bend
- SpaceX’s partial Falcon 9 touchdown failure may delay subsequent West Coast launch
- This Gears and Gasoline Video About NHRA Drag Racing Is Ridiculously Nicely Made – Good Watch
- Rescue Me Please: This Donated 1979 Hurst/Olds Is Sitting In A Copart Lot And Is Up For Public sale!
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Begins at $32,500 within the U.S.
- Researcher reveals how standard app ES File Explorer exposes Android system information
- Outdated College Video: This Footage Of A British Firefly Racing Dinghy Boat From 1958 Guidelines
- BeMyEye acquires Streetbee, a Russian crowdsourcing and picture recognition supplier
- Westport Gas Programs appoints former Achates Energy head as new CEO
- The fruits of the Socceroos’ Asian experiment
- Jeep Auto News : Confirmed: 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee To Supply Three Row Choice
- Doctolib particulars how telemedicine appointments work
- Volkswagen Auto News : 2019 Detroit Auto Present: 2020 Volkswagen Passat Showcased
- Anand Mahindra Purchases A New SUV – Mahindra Alturas G4
- SoCalGas and Onboard Dynamics announce second demonstration of latest cell pure gasoline compressor for fueling stations
- Novak Djokovic units sight on Australian Open Win
- 10 issues in tech you have to know immediately
- Honda Auto News : 2020 Honda Civic Idea, Worth, Launch Date and Engine Specs Rumor
- Change is inevitable, however development is non-obligatory
- Cadillac Auto News : Detroit Auto Present: Cadillac Reveals Electrical SUV, To Lead GM EV Push
- Ship or bust: 5 large NRL names at a profession crossroads in 2019
- The Peter puzzle: Why is Peter Siddle being picked for Australia?
- Skoda Auto News : 2019 Skoda crossover teased forward of Geneva reveal
- Can the Roosters actually go back-to-back in 2019?
- Nick Foles – commerce or keep?
- 5-star Victory show doubters unsuitable towards hapless Roar
- The Australian ODI staff wants an all-rounder at No.eight
- Twitter’s de-algorithmizing ‘sparkle button’ rolls out on Android
- Apple’s battery instances return for the iPhone XS and XR
- Field hires former SAP exec as chief info safety officer
- Interview: UPS Seems Towards an Electrical Fleet
- Sydney 2019 season preview: Greatest 22 and predicted end
- AVTOVAZ expects a progress of round 10% in Russian automotive market
- One other Central Coast loss proves the A-League wage cap should go
- Cadillac Auto News : Cadillac’s Pivot To EVs May Be Final Ditch Effort To Save The Model
- The agony and ecstasy of being an Indian soccer fan
- Seize strikes to supply digital insurance coverage companies in Southeast Asia
- Mini Auto News : Mini kicks off birthday celebrations with limited-run Cooper S
- YouTube will “ramp up” enforcement of its insurance policies in opposition to harmful challenges and pranks
- The top of an period
- The best way to Get better Your Fb Account When You Can No Longer Log In
- 5 Issues to Test When System Restore Isn’t Working
- The best way to Create Gorgeous Flowcharts With Microsoft Phrase
- 20 Weird New Yr’s Resolutions Made on Twitter
- Netflix’s 18% worth hike exhibits it acquired too snug being the one recreation on the town, and it could possibly be a expensive mistake (NFLX, DIS, T, CMCSA)
- The Sims will get its personal in-game Alexa-style assistant, Lin-Z
- Snap CFO Tim Stone is resigning
- The select your personal journey intercourse tape
- An illustrated assessment of Australia’s Three-2 win over Syria, and my final column
- Shaun Marsh uncertain of future in Check cricket
- Invoice Belichick Admits There Is Nothing He Can Do To Cease Tyreek Hill
- ARDA Energy’s EV Charging DC Microgrid consists of fuel energy, photo voltaic, battery storage and DC quick charging
- Roku now deleting Infowars from its platform after buyer outcry
- Johnson Controls and Toshiba associate to pair Li-ion and lead-acid in dual-battery programs
- Here is What You Missed within the 1st Half of the NBA Season in 500 Phrases or Much less
- Andreessen Horowitz-backed startup PagerDuty has confidentially filed for an IPO however due to the shutdown nobody can assessment its prospectus
- Lynk & Co 04 hatchback checks forward of 2020 European launch
- CERN’s plan for 100-km collider makes the LHC appear like a hula hoop
- Takkarist McKinley Detained by Police, Present process Psychological Analysis
- Tennis Australia boss requires Tomic and Hewitt to speak it out
- 2019 Perodua Aruz SUV launched in Malaysia – seven seats; ASA 2.zero; two variants; RM72,900 and RM77,900
- Perodua Aruz SUV – GearUp equipment detailed
- Ladies’s School Basketball Bracketology: Is Parity Arriving?
- Most individuals like PopSockets telephone grips, however I believe they’re overrated — this is why I favor the Speck GrabTab as a substitute
- Transparency-seeking OPEN Authorities Information Act signed into legislation
- The Sq. Off chess board melds the classical with the robotic
- Serena and Bouchard lastly set to satisfy at Australian Open, as Djokovic and Tsonga gear up for 2008 rematch
- Serena and Bouchard lastly set to fulfill at Australian Open, as Djokovic and Tsonga gear up for 2008 rematch
- Can West Australia’s Astra Sharma dream run roll on?
- Perodua Aruz in opposition to funds seven-seater SUV rivals in Malaysia – the place does it stand in measurement, energy, equipment?
- 2019 Perodua Aruz SUV – full spec-by-spec listing
- 2019 Perodua Aruz – ASA 2.zero options detailed, now with increased working speeds and pedestrian detection
- Perodua Aruz SUV – 2,200 bookings made since Jan three
- Sofia Coppola and Invoice Murray will reunite for Apple and A24
- How the brand new VR display screen may finish the smartphone
- Lexus Auto News : Lexus LC Convertible Takes Prime Right down to Look Sexier in Detroit
- BMW Auto News : 2020 BMW 7 Collection Leaked Once more, This Time It’s the 760Li xDrive
- These are the 577 positions SpaceX is slicing at its headquarters in a significant spherical of layoffs
- INFINITI QX Inspiration Idea awarded at NAIAS
- INFINITI QX Inspiration Idea awarded “Finest Idea Car” and “Finest Inside” at 2019 NAIAS by EyesOn Design
- INFINITI QX Inspiration Idea awarded “Finest Idea Automobile” and “Finest Inside” at 2019 NAIAS by EyesOn Design
- Ought to Zion Williamson Shut It Down And Wait For The NBA Draft?
- Snapchat’s dad or mum firm is shedding its CFO after lower than a yr, and the inventory is plummeting (SNAP)
- BMW Auto News : LEAKED: First Official Pictures BMW 7 Collection Facelift