Lexus has launched the much awaited 2015 RC F performance car at the 2014 North American International Auto Show a.k.a Detroit Motor Show. Unveiled at the motor show, the the 2015 RC F celebrates brand’s 25th anniversary. To celebrate this special year, Lexus has fitted the RC F with the company’s most powerful V8 engine yet. Visually, the RC F is a treat, featuring a radical design that is on the lines of the RC coupe but is more aggressive. It features a unique version of the signature spindle grille with an ‘F’ motif embedded in the mesh, a higher set bonnet, 10 spoke 19-inch forged aluminium wheels, functional air cooling and aerodynamic elements, quad trapezoidal exhaust outlets. Yukihiko Yaguchi, RC F Chief Engineer, said: “I’ve built the RC F to be enjoyed by all enthusiasts, no matter what their level of expertise. There’s a false perception that racing cars....
Tag: Detroit Auto Show
Chrysler has launched the all new 2015 200 sedan at the 2014 North American International Auto Show and expects to make a mark in the mid-size sedan segment. Being younger to the 300 sedan it smaller but is equally well equipped. Major highlights of the 2015 200 sedan include an innovative all-wheel-drive system which allows automatic fully disconnection of rear axle, industry-first standard nine-speed automatic transmission delivering fuel economy ratings of 35 mpg, state-of-the-art electronic shifting with rotary dial, an inventive and practical center console and much more. The car will be offered with a choice of two engines, a 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine producing 295 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque, and the standard 2.4-liter MultiAir2 Tigershark I-4 engine that produces 184 horsepower and 173 lb.-ft. of torque. The 2015 Chrysler 200 offers a range of easy-to-use, state-of-the-art advanced technology and safety and security features. Being a world-class vehicle, Chrysler has made required changes to....
Nissan has been known for its radical designs and the latest example of it is the Sport Sedan Concept unveiled at the 2014 North American International Auto Show. The concept sedan celebrates the manufacturer’s 80th anniversary in the automobile industry and there was no better platform than NAIAS for the unveil. The Sport Sedan concept is essentially a design study that will lead the designs of next generation models. What is really interesting about the design language is that it adds the styling of a sports car to a full-size 4 door sedan. The Sport Sedan concept will not only influence the next generation models but will also get a production version very soon. “The Sport Sedan Concept shows a new, highly emotional and energetic design direction that takes Nissan’s legendary approach of applying sports car principles to a sedan to the next level,” said Nissan Senior Vice President and....
Chrysler Group’s performance division SRT has unveiled the 2014 SRT Viper sports car in an all new exterior paint. Named “Stryker Green,”, the new colour is said to be an evolution of the iconic Snakeskin Green exterior color that was first offered in 2008. Compared to the Snakesskin Green, the new Stryker Green color option features enhanced green and yellow pigments and gets a “liquid mercury” appearance. The color has been introduced while keeping in mind the fans of Viper. The car is all about exclusivity and with the new exterior color option it becomes even more exclusive. “We’re continuing to develop and build unique, low-volume, special-edition colors for the Viper that adds to the exclusivity of our American-built flagship supercar,” said Ralph Gilles, President and CEO, SRT Brand and Motorsports. “Every SRT Viper is painted with a process that is very similar to what we use for our show....
Kia Motors America (KMA) has unveiled the company’s latest concept car at the 2014 North American International Auto Show. Dubbed the GT4 Stinger, the concept gives a new direction to Kia’s design language and has been designed by the company’s California team which proved itself in 2012 with the Track’ster concept. Beneath that beautiful design of the GT4 Stinger lies a tuned version of Kia’s proven 2.0-liter turbocharged gasoline direct injected (T-GDI) four-cylinder engine that produces 315 hp at max. All those horses are then fed to the close-ratio six-speed manual transmission that further transmits the power to the ground via rear wheels. The car rolls on custom 20-inch aluminum center-lock wheels featuring carbon fiber inserts, and wrapped in 275/35R-20 Pirelli P-Zero performance tires out back and 235/35R-20 Pirelli P-Zeros at front. Housed by the rims is a set of Brembo Gran Turismo two-piece 15-inch cross-drilled rotors and four-piston calipers....
The North American International Auto Show has always been a great platform for launching new products and keeping that in mind, Ford has announced the all new F-150 pickup at the exhibition. The 2015 F-150 is not big on looks but comes with a range of new features one cannot overlook. In brief, the new F-150 gets an all-new high-strength steel frame, high-strength aluminum-alloy body and the Baja 1000 proven 2.7-liter EcoBoost engine. On the features part, the list gets 11 new features including 360-degree camera view, integrated loading ramps stowed in the pickup bed, 400-watt power outlets inside the cab, LED headlights and sideview mirror spotlights, and remote tailgate release. According to Ford, the new F-150 is the strongest and most durable F-150 ever. Before the truck is put on sale, which is expected to happen later this year, Ford will torture-test the F-150 and even hand it over....
Chevrolet has announced the C7.R race car at the 2014 North American International Auto Show. The race car was co-developed with the all new 2015 Corvette Z06 and therefore share the same technologies and components including chassis architecture, engine technologies and aerodynamic strategies. “When it comes to endurance racing, Corvette has been the benchmark of success for nearly 15 years,” said Jim Campbell, U.S. vice president, Performance Vehicles and Motorsports. “A great deal of the team’s success can be attributed to the symbiotic relationship between Corvette Racing and the production vehicles. The 2015 Corvette Z06 and new C7.R will be more competitive on the street and track due to successful design of the Corvette Stingray – which itself is heavily based on the C6.R race car.” Part of the Corvette Racing team, there will be two C7.R race cars in 2014 making their racing debut at the 52nd Rolex 24....
At the 2014 North American International Motor Show that begins today, Porsche has expanded its lineup with two new models. Porsche has added two new models to its 911 range: the 911 Targa 4 and 911 Targa 4S. The 2014 911 Targa models are based on the original 911 Targa of 1965 and therefore are on the lines of the latter. However, under that classic design is a host of amazing technologies including the distinctive and innovative Targa roof bar technology. The only difference the new Targa models have in comparison to the original Targa is the roof section which is movable and can be opened or closed at the push of the button. The 911 Targa 4 is powered by a horizontally opposed 3.4-liter 6-cylinder engine that produces 350 hp. The car features the optional Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) and Sport Chrono package, together helping the car accelerate from to....
Japanese auto major Toyota has revealed its latest creation developed specifically for the 2014 North American International Auto Show. Toyota has taken the wraps off the new FT-1 concept in Detroit today. Dubbed the ultimate sports coupe, the car is a result of Toyota’s Calty design studio’s mission to create something different and fast. The car is designed by Toyota’s California based team and celebrates the 40th anniversary of the same. The design is strikingly modern, yet looks inspired from the 1960s 2000GT. The fluidic design language has apparently become a must-to-follow trend, however Toyota has made the lines even curvier on the FT-1 concept. Some of the exterior highlights of this beauty include an aerodynamic design featuring large air intakes at the front, stylish exhaust ports and a retractable rear wing. The FT-1 equips a powerful engine placed at the front while the power generated by it goes to....
A while back we reported the Infiniti Q50 EAU Rouge Concept is going to be revealed at the 2014 North American International Auto Show. And finally, it has happened. Yes, the Q50 EAU Rouge Concept has been revealed at NAIAS a.k.a Detroit Motor Show, expressing the design vision of Infiniti for its Q50 performance sedan. The car speaks performance from every possible angle and there is no denying to this fact. The EAU Rouge edition has been developed in collaboration with four-time Formula One World Champions Infiniti Red Bull Racing and this is the sole reason why it looks that mean. “If we built this car I would expect it to feature over 500hp and 600lb/ft of torque. Through our various alliance partners we have access to a range of engines featuring this performance capability which, with a fair amount of engineering effort, can be developed to exhibit Infiniti character....
With the 2014 North American International Auto Show just around the corner, Audi previews its one of the most interesting concepts. The show car is dubbed Audi AllRoad Shooting Brake and is a concept crossover that is not only sport and compact but also versatile in nature. It is based on the e-tron quattro configuration, a new form which equips Audi’s all wheel drive system and a hybrid powertrain which is powerful and efficient at the same time. This is the first time Audi has combined quattro and e-tron languages together. “The show car combines sex appeal, highly efficient e-tron-quattro technology that produces 300 kW of power yet only consumes 1.9 l/100 km (123.80 US mpg) of fuel and cutting-edge electronic applications,” says Prof. Dr. Ulrich Hackenberg, Member of the Board of AUDI AG, Technical Development. “We are offering very concrete glimpses of the near future in this show car.”....
Audi’s highly popular Q3 SUV is going to be added to the brand’s American range soon. Audi is going to debut the 2015 Q3 at the 2014 North American International Auto Show, and the car will arrive in the US in the fall of 2014 to join the already successful Q5 and Q7. The Q3 is a well balanced machine offering advanced features, ideal performance and excellent driving dynamics. “Coming off the recent A3 family announcement we are now for the first time entering into the premium compact class of SUVs with the introduction of the Audi Q3 into our line-up,” said Scott Keogh, President, Audi of America. “Our growing SUV family will now offer three distinct products in the premium SUV category; and like the successful Q5 and Q7, the Q3 will continue with the established standards they started with regards to utility, technology, craftsmanship and performance.” The 2015....
All car manufacturers are eagerly waiting for the 2014 North American International Auto Show which is now a week away. To get the maximum amount of attention at the upcoming event auto majors will bring in their coolest concepts and newest models to the stage. Kia is readying itself for the Detroit show with the GT4 Stinger concept car. It will be unveiled for the first time and ahead of the show the major has released a teaser picture of the same. As evident from the images, the car features a sculpted hood under which sits a tuned version of Kia’s proven 2.0-liter turbocharged gasoline direct injected (T-GDI) four-cylinder engine that produces a max output of 315 hp. From the engine, all that power moves to the transmission which is a close-ratio six-speed manual unit which further transmits those horses to rear wheels. The 20 inch rear wheels are wrapped....
Posted in Auto News
For the 2014 North American International Auto Show, Scion has an interesting trick up its sleeve that would blow performance lovers away. Scion is going to present the 2014 FR-S and tC Monogram series limited edition models in Detroit on January 14. The performance-specific models will be on display for the first time at the North American International Auto Show and will hit the dealerships early February. “Through this limited edition Monogram Series, Scion brought together extra comforts and conveniences in the FR-S and tC without sacrificing value,” said Scion Vice President Doug Murtha. “By incorporating these features as standard for a limited time, we provide a great price to go head-to-head with the competition and encourage more drivers to get excited about experiencing a Scion.” The Scion FR-S Monogram Series comes with features like Leather seats with Alcantara inserts, BeSpoke Premium Audio with navigation, Smart Key with push button....
The 2015 iteration of Audi’s flagship product, the A8, is all set for its debut at the 2014 North American International Auto Show. The 2015 A8 lineup has been subtly redesigned and now features a new LED headlamp design, redesigned hood, newly designed grille, new bumper, and new splitter. The rear of the car receives a new tail lamp and a new tailpipe design. “The Audi A8 sedan represents the pinnacle of Audi progressive luxury,”said Scott Keogh, President, Audi of America. “Our flagship model was chosen by more customers every year since its introduction and the new 2015 A8 model line will continue to build upon that success.” Talking about the design of he car in specific the 2015 A8 and S8 boasts dynamic new front fascia. It is featuring standard new LED headlights, hood, Audi Single frame grille, bumper, splitter, tail lamp and trapezoidal tailpipe design (oval quad tailpipes....
The 2014 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) is just a week away and this happens to be the best time to release teasers of to-be-shown cars. Volkswagen for that matter is gearing up with a couple of models including the Passat Sport and the Passat BlueMotion. The next big unveiling to take place from Volkswagen’s booth is of Beetle Dune concept. The German maker has released a sketch of a compact crossover concept based on the iconic Volkswagen Beetle. Compared to the regular Beetle, the rugged off-road look concept is raised by 50 mm and equips massive 19 inch wheels wrapped in large tires. Accentuating the look further is a rear mounted ski-rack which looks familiar to what we used to see on classic Beetles. The name of the car comes of sand dunes and which is why a unique look has been given to this vehicle. Coming to....
Bentley registered a 19 % increase in global sales in 2013 which is a record for the brand and to maintain the same pace during 2014, Bentley is going to put up a power packed booth at the 2014 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS). Sharing the Bentley stage at the 2014 NAIAS is three models: the Continental GT V8 S, Flying Spur and the Mulsanne. Yes, Bentley will unveil the 2014 Continental GT V8 S for the first time in North America at the Detroit Auto Show. Alongside the GT V8 S, will be Flying Spur which happens to be the world’s fastest four door luxury saloon, and the pinnacle of the luxury range, the Mulsanne. The Continental GT V8 S will be available in both coupe and convertible versions and offers even more thrill, thanks to Bentley’s 4-litre twin-turbo V8 that produces 521 bhp (528 PS / 389....
The 2014 Detroit Motor Show, also known as the North American International Auto Show is going to play a crucial role for Lexus. Reason being, Lexus will debut its latest performance coupe, the 2015 RC F at the show. The Lexus RC F is based on the Lexus RC Coupe presented at the 2013 Tokyo Motor Show, however the styling of the former is way more aggressive. The RC F is powered by a new 5.0-litre V8 engine which can produce a whopping 450 hp at max. With this 450 hp motor the RC F becomes the most powerful road-going Lexus ever built. To make all that power functional on the road the RC F features elements like wider wheels and tyres, an active rear wing, air scoops, cooling ducts and carbon fibre components. “The form of each component is carefully designed to contribute to performance,” said Yukihiko Yaguchi, RC....
Volkswagen is all geared up for the 2014 North American International Auto Show as it is going to unveil the all new Passat Sport which has been added to their range just recently. Interestingly the German giant is also looking at another Passat model for the Detroit exhibition and it is a concept. Sharing the stage at the Volkswagen booth in Detroit will be the Passat BlueMotion Concept and with the same, Volkswagen wants to show how fuel efficient a non-hybrid, gas-powered mid size saloon can be. The word BlueMotion is associated with most of the Volkswagen models and represent the most fuel efficient models in their respective lineup. Powering the Passat BlueMotion is an all new version of Volkswagen’s 1.4-liter EA211 TSI engine with direct injection and turbocharging. The improved unit features Active Cylinder Management (ACT) technology which deactivates shuts off the valvetrains on cylinder two and three under....
Talk about Volkswagen and the first model that crosses your mind is the Golf. This iconic hatchback has been in existence for years and is only getting better and better. At the 2014 North American International Auto Show, the German automaker is going to debut the all new Golf R hatch. The 2014 Golf R is the most powerful version of the Golf ever developed for the North American market and arrives with a host of new things every potential buyer will consider. Compared to the 2013 Golf R, the 2014 model is going to be 34 hp more powerful yet more fuel efficient. As per Volkswagen, the 2014 Golf R delivers an estimated highway fuel economy rating of 31 mpg, a 4 mpg improvement over its predecessor. The new Golf R is powered by an improved version of the EA888 four-cylinder turbocharged and direct-injection TSI 2.0-liter engine that powers....
Dodge is just as popular for its conventional models as for the performance-oriented Blacktop editions and with the commencement of the year 2014, Dodge is adding one more model to the Blacktop lineup. Dodge already offers Blacktop package on cars like the Charger, Challenger, Avenger, Journey and Grand Caravan and expanding its range the major is going to offer Dodge Dart with a Blacktop package this year onwards. The official pictures of the 2014 Dodge Dart Blacktop package has been released recently and the official debut will take place at the 2014 North American International Auto Show in Detroit which is a couple of days away. The Blacktop package is all about a district, sporty look customized by none other than Dodge itself and gladly at a reasonable value. To name some of the features customers get, we have Gloss Black wheels, unique exterior paint colors, Gloss Black painted split-crosshair....
Audi has come up with a new avatar which has been introduced as the best car to suit all kinds of roads and tracks. It will be showcased at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit in January, 2014. This car is fit for every driving and also can be used as a good recreational vehicle and enjoyable with friends. This car will be coming with two doors and with positive ground clearance and sporty design. This will cover up all the Audi typical all road concepts and known to be in a “Shooting Brake” style of body. The car has a length of 4.20 meters and the road stance is very powerful. The car is beautiful sculpted in geometrical designs and the two door model is just made from a solid piece. The single frame grille which looks more like a Coupe from the rear portion has....
The Chrysler with the owner’s most trusted and awarded minivan – the 2013 Chrysler Town and Country – is again chosen for the 8th continuous year, by the panel of consumer-minded Detroit News reader-judges, the Detroit News Readers’ Choice “Best Family Hauler” at the 2013 North American International Auto Show[NAIAS], which is announced on the annual Detroit Auto Show preview week. The Chrysler Town and Country has proven as the best family hauler by its last week record breaking award for the 12th continuous time in Polk Loyalty Award in the Minivan segment. Engine & Performance : The high trust on Chrysler Town & Country by owners shows the loyalty towards the Minivan which is naturally created by its phenomenal power, efficiency and creative seating arrangement with ample space and storage system. The Minivan has a 3.6 Litre Pentastar V-6 famous Engine which is quite capable of producing a horsepower of 283[286.92 PS or 213.95 kilo-Watts] and with 62TE 6-speed automatic transmission is....
On January 14th, 2013, the new 2014 Jeep® Grand Cherokee SRT is showcased in Detroit at the North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013. The new 2014 Jeep® Grand Cherokee SRT has much more refined features, technology and equipment to make it unique in delivering style, luxury and safety while on the other hand it is powered with new 8HP70 eight-speed automatic transmission, to not only generate more power but more performance and efficiency too. In the engine configuration, the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT is powered by 6.4 Litre HEMI® V-8 which is quite capable of producing a horsepower of 470[351 kilo-Watts] at 6000 RPM and a greater torque of 465 lb.-ft.[630 Nm] at 4300 RPM with 8HP70 8-speed automatic transmission with Eco Mode gives comfortable, smooth, much more improved shifting and fuel economy. In the 2014 SRT model, the big 6.4-L engine is fined tuned to produce greater towing capacity of 7200 pounds which is....
The all wait for the NAIAS EyesOn Design Awards is now over, as the winner in the Design category has been given to the Ford Atlas Concept and the Nissan Resonance Concept. On the other hand, the final result of EyesOn Design Awards is fall under production category which is also awarded at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013 : Winner of the EyesOn Design Awards in the Production Category is given to – 2014 Cadillac ELR. The EyesOn Design Awards honor the most important display of design at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013, in Detroit. The award winner decision is taken by North American and global leaders of design from Automobile makers with academic chairs of transportation design programs and design leaders from other fields. It identify the skill and creativity of today’s most gifted designers in the areas of Aesthetics and Innovation, Concept Implementation, Functionality and Spirit of Industrial Design. The EyesOn Design Awards given in concept and production categories, which are desired by....
As per the final decision for the NAIAS EyesOn Design Awards, which falls into the concept category, at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013, is given as : Winner of the EyesOn Design Awards in the Design Category goes only to one vehicle but due to a tie, it is awarded to two vehicles – the Ford Atlas Concept and the Nissan Resonance Concept. The EyesOn Design Awards honor the most important display of design at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013, in Detroit. The award winner decision is taken by North American and global leaders of design from Automobile makers with academic chairs of transportation design programs and design leaders from other fields. It identify the skill and creativity of today’s most gifted designers in the areas of Aesthetics and Innovation, Concept Implementation, Functionality and Spirit of Industrial Design. The EyesOn Design Awards given in concept and production categories, which are desired by automotive....
On 14th January 2013, at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013, Toyota has premiered the Corolla Furia Concept with an international celebration in Detroit. The next generation level of Toyota Corolla has stylish expression in its exterior, making the compact sedan more sexier than ever. This form of Furia concept of Corolla will be a milestone for the creative design work in the new future vehicles of Toyota. As per the words said by group vice president and general manager of the Toyota Division, Bill Fay – “It blends a heightened emphasis on dramatic design and modern elements of high technology to generate curb appeal that will surprise a lot of people.”. The Furia Concept of Corolla ia a compact luxury sedan, which has 181.9 inches[4620 mm] long, 71 inches[1805 mm] wide and 56.1 inches[1425 mm] high. It is based on a design theme of Iconic Dynamism which attracts and target new generation i.e.....
Here in Detroit, Nissan Resonance Crossover Concept has just won the EyesOn Design Award for the Best Concept Vehicle for this week, which is announced few hour after the debut of the Resonance Concept at the [NAIAS] -North American International Auto Show 2013. With the power of advance hybrid-electric technology the most attractive feature of this concept is the aggressive and future design look with the virtue of good fuel efficiency and shows respect to the environment, in the Crossover segment. The clean edge design with full use of aerodynamics is quite noticeable In the exterior, the V-Motion front design in which front grille goes from hood and deep into the attractive boomerang shaped headlights. While the exterior body has strong surface with sexy line finishing. The distinctive roof floating design using a full size glass panel, is perfectly matched with the big size windows and the large space inside. The aggression can be seen in the unique name exterior color-....
We know the muscular engine power of the BMW M6 Gran Coupe, from the previous unveils. In Michigan, it is showcased at the famous Detroit Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013 with the all-new composition of 4-door coupe combined with the carbon fiber roof panel and best quality of material. While every component in the chassis and suspension of the new M6 Gran Coupe has given the base racing DNA nature of Sports Coupe. The 2014 M6 Gran Coupe has the engine which is developed over the proven experience on M V-8 Engine, which is highly tested and most powerful engine ever assembled on a M production car. The new M V-8 engine is twinPower Turbo 4.4-liter engine that generates a horsepower of 560[i.e. 412 kilo-Watts] at 5,750 – 7,000 RPM and produces a maximum torque of 500 lb-ft.[i.e. 680 Nm] from 1,500 to 5,750 RPM. The quick power generator and constant thrust of the M TwinPower Turbo V-8 is....
On the 2nd press preview day[January 15th, 2013] in Detroit, Lexus has revealed the sedan range in the form of new 2014 Lexus IS range at the 2013 NAIAS[North American International Auto Show], with 4 model range of IS – the IS 250, the IS 350 and the 2014 IS F Sport will be available in complete model range as the 250 F Sport and the 350 F Sport. There is one hybrid model also – the IS 300h which will be available for the Europe, Japan and other international markets. In the engine configuration, the Lexus IS 250 has a 2.5 Litre V6 engine with Rear-Wheel Drive[RWD] and the IS 350 has a 3.5 liter V6 gas engine with RWD which features 8-speed, SPDS -Sport Direct Shift automatic transmission. While the IS 300h will be powered by advanced Hybrid Technology of 2.5L Atkinson-cycle engine. To give best fuel efficiency, performance and driving dynamics, the IS....
OTHER IMPORTANT NEWS
- Texas DOT to type related and automatic automobile job power
- Groww, an funding app for millennials in India, raises $6.2M
- Tata Harrier SUV Launched In India; Costs Begin At Rs. 12.69 lakh
- Maruti Auto News : Suzuki Auto News : New Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 2019 Launched In India: Costs Begin From Rs. four.19 Lakh
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla’s Superior Summon with ‘distant management mode’ will get regulators’ approval
- Honda Auto News : Honda City EV confirmed for Geneva debut
- Big Backlog Might Set off New Wave Of Shale Oil
- Honda Auto News : 2018 Honda Pilot Redesign, Change, Launch Date and Value Rumor
- Honda Auto News : 2018 Honda Pilot Redesign, Change, Launch Date and Worth Rumor
- 10 issues in tech it’s essential to know in the present day
- Ford Auto News : 2020 Ford Explorer ST Is The New Beast That Produces 400 HP
- Trump reportedly provided NASA ‘all the cash you possibly can ever want’ to land on Mars throughout his presidency
- LIVE: Henry Blodget leads a panel on facial recognition know-how at Davos
- A personal fairness guess in Latin America proves the energy of fintech investments there
- Toyota Auto News : Classes from SpaceX: Find out how to construct the following Toyota Camry for area
- Okta appoints former Charles Schwab exec to board of administrators
- This Google Quiz Will Assist You Spot Phishing Emails
- Upcoming Tata 45X Noticed Testing
- Aston Martin Auto News : Aston Martin Valkyrie will get AMR Monitor Efficiency equipment
- Maserati Auto News : Maserati Levante Vulcano – 150 items for Europe, Asia
- Aston Martin Auto News : Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Tag Heuer Version – 50 models solely, Monaco Black paint, restricted version watch
- 2019 Triumph Thruxton TFC launched – from RM88,868
- Automobile gross sales efficiency in Malaysia, 2018 vs 2017 – a have a look at final 12 months’s largest winners and losers
- Renault Auto News : 2019 Renault Twingo facelift – new look, added energy
- TAS 2019: NATS Urus 86 – a Three-in-1 automobile like nothing else
- Toyota Auto News : First manufacturing Toyota GR Supra bought for RM8.7 mil!
- GoDaddy weak point let bomb risk scammers hijack 1000’s of big-name domains
- Warner nonetheless on observe to bat as soon as suspension ends regardless of surgical procedure
- Tesla Auto News : Open Card Surgical procedure: How To Hack A Tesla Mannequin three Key Card
- 2019 Tata Harrier India Launch Reside Updates: Costs, Photos, Specs, Options
- The 50 finest jobs in America for 2019
- VCs give us their predictions for startups and tech in Southeast Asia in 2019
- Listed below are the 19 finest tech jobs within the US for 2019
- Google launches clear vitality challenge in Taiwan, its first in Asia
- Are the Celtics too stacked for their very own good?
- Who will win the 2019 Bathurst 12 Hour?
- Karolina Pliskova mounts epic comeback to beat Serena Williams in Australian Open quarter-final
- The ten Aussie singles gamers who made it out of Spherical 1, rated
- Maruti Auto News : Suzuki Auto News : New 2019 Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Launch Dwell Updates: Worth, Specs, Options
- Sri Lanka could not have the ability to belief one another amid corruption claims
- Hawthorn 2019 season preview, finest 22 and predicted end
- Oracle underpaid girls and minority employees by $401 million, the Labor Division says (ORCL)
- Online game income tops $43 billion in 2018, an 18% leap from 2017
- California considers an EV mileage payment to help highway infrastructure
- Uber Rewards is rolling out. Right here’s how the perks work
- Australia vs Sri Lanka first Check begin time: Date, venue, squads, key data
- Steve Smith ought to return to Check crew as captain: Ian Healy
- Jon Gruden Needs To Draft Kyler Murray So Unhealthy, You Can Simply Inform
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla to roll out “Sentry Mode” safety system on Mannequin S, X and three outfitted with Autopilot 2+
- The CEO of secretive large information startup Palantir, which is trying to IPO this yr, says he finds out a few stopped terror assault as soon as every week
- The CEO of secretive large knowledge startup Palantir, which is trying to IPO this yr, says he finds out a couple of stopped terror assault as soon as every week
- Aston Martin Auto News : New Aston Martin Valkyrie will get track-focused bodywork choice
- The CTO of one of many largest consulting companies says CEOs and administrators are beating a path to his door to get up-to-speed on the newest tech tendencies
- The Rams-Saints Play Wasn’t Known as a Penalty, So Being In a position to Evaluation Penalties Wouldn’t Assist, Of us
- US appeals court docket says California can set its personal Low Carbon Gas Normal
- Juniper Networks invests $2.5M in enterprise tech accelerator Alchemist
- Porsche Auto News : Breaking: VIDEO- LA Rams Star Ndamukong Ngwa Suh Purported To Be In Excessive Pace Porsche Crash
- Watch Blue Origin’s 10th New Shepard mission launch a science-loaded capsule to house
- Australia vs Sri Lanka preview
- Tesla Auto News : Elon Musk says Tesla autos will quickly get a ‘Sentry Mode’
- What Automobile? Awards 2019 winners revealed
- Viacom buys the free video streaming service Pluto.television for $340 million
- Hewitt overlooks Kyrgios for Davis Cup tie
- Now’s the time for approach and persistence from all
- Flights headed for Newark airport needed to be briefly grounded after 2 drones have been noticed flying close by
- Rocket Lab snags DARPA launch contract for first 2019 mission
- Mariano Rivera Is The First Unanimous Choice To The Baseball Corridor Of Fame
- Police license plate readers are nonetheless uncovered on the web
- A California girl says her household skilled ‘sheer terror’ after their Nest safety digicam was hacked, warning them of a North Korean missile assault (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Netflix joins the Movement Image Affiliation of America
- Kerevi named skipper as Reds look to place tumultuous 12 months behind them
- GM to collaborate with EVgo, ChargePoint and Greenlots
- Renault Auto News : 2019 Renault Twingo Debuts With New Face, SCe 75 1-Liter Engine
- Porsche Auto News : 2020 Porsche 911s Land at LAX, Expedited Manufacturing and Supply Prices $25,000
- Mazda Auto News : 2019 Mazda MX-5 and CX-5 each honoured on the What Automobile? Awards
- Mazda Auto News : 2019 Mazda MX-5 and CX-5 each honoured on the What Automotive? Awards
- Mazda Auto News : Mazda’s Skyactiv-X engine counseled within the expertise class on the 2019 What Automobile? Awards
- Mazda Auto News : Mazda’s Skyactiv-X engine counseled within the know-how class on the 2019 What Automobile? Awards
- SpaceX to static fireplace Falcon 9 with a spacecraft on board for the primary time in two years
- SpaceX to static hearth Falcon 9 with a spacecraft on board for the primary time in two years
- Extra local weather change disasters may enhance iPhone demand, Apple predicts (AAPL)
- Alphabet’s X moonshot manufacturing facility simply employed a tech veteran to assist shepherd a ‘new era’ of daring bets (GOOGL, GOOG)
- Chicago Bulls formally get Carmelo Anthony, however veteran more likely to be waived
- Oracle allegedly withheld $400 million in wages from underrepresented staff
- NFL followers launch lawsuit for Saints-Rams replay
- High 4 NBL battle beginning to take form
- Prime 4 NBL battle beginning to take form
- Prime 4 NBL combat beginning to take form
- IBM CEO Ginni Rometty mentioned that if we do not repair the abilities hole, there will likely be ‘unrest’ around the globe
- BMW Auto News : BMW 7 Collection LCI on show at BMW Welt’s Progressive Luxurious Stand
- Usain Bolt calls time on soccer dream
- BuzzFeed Information’ actual drawback is not the particular counsel’s workplace
- Tesla Auto News : Uncommon Tesla Mannequin three Longhorn Version Makes Debut
- PM Roundup: Taylor Swift; Chris Brown Arrested On Rape Cost; Chiefs Hearth Bob Sutton
- Bud Bowl I: The Story Behind Making a Legendary Industrial
- Is males’s or girls’s tennis in higher well being?
- Trevor Hohns doubles down on two VC folly
- I attempted a $230 Roomba different that mechanically vacuums and mops flooring — this is what utilizing it was like
- Amazon is promoting on to clients in Brazil for the primary time ever — however a troublesome retail local weather would possibly make the corporate ‘uncomfortable’ (AMZN)
- Australia vs Sri Lanka: First Take a look at preview and prediction
- The top of tech at Credit score Suisse provides her finest recommendation for employees shedding their jobs to robots
- BMW Auto News : Watch this 230,000-mile E30 BMW three Collection come again to life
- The Largest Problem Dealing with Electrical Vehicles Is Nonetheless Affordability
- LIVE: IBM earnings (IBM)
- To rebuild satellite tv for pc communications, Ubiquitilink begins at floor stage
- Google.org donates $2 million to Wikipedia’s mum or dad org
- Cadillac Auto News : Tesla Auto News : Cadillac’s new president says that the luxurious model cannot efficiently go electrical by copying Tesla (GM, TSLA)
- Netflix’s ‘Fyre’ director explains how getting the footage of the NYC VIP Entry ticket-selling rip-off was ‘form of an accident’
- Get Lifetime Malware Safety for $59.95 with Heimdal Thor Foresight
- How one can Gather Dropbox Information With out Importing Them Manually
- The Greatest WordPress Internet hosting Suppliers
- The best way to Go Dwell on Fb (And the Hidden Dangers)
- 9 Important Standing Desk Equipment Each Employee Ought to Have
- Easy methods to Sideload Apps on an Amazon Hearth TV Stick
- 7 Causes to Swap From Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox
- The 7 Finest Shotgun Mics for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras
- Audi Auto News : Audi Offering 50 e-tron Shuttles At World Financial Discussion board
- Prepare for TC Classes: Robotics + AI with highlights from final yr’s occasion
- NASA has a $three.5 billion concept to avoid wasting Earth from a supervolcano apocalypse
- Gmail will get a strikethrough button
- Honda Auto News : 2018 Honda S2000 Value, Launch Date, Specs and Redesign Rumor
- Davos 2019 Day One: Huawei chairman mentioned commerce conflict is slowing gross sales, Microsoft CEO talked tech’s affect on humanity
- Nissan Auto News : Nissan LEAF is the top-selling EV in Europe
- Hyundai Auto News : Mini Auto News : Minister Manturov has disclosed the main points of the SPIC signed with Hyundai
- Apple is holding a world iPhone pictures contest, and the prize is that your photograph may very well be used on a billboard (AAPL)
- Tiger Woods Prop Bets for Return at Torrey Pines
- The perfect ultrawide screens you should buy
- Deloitte Predicts Robust Development Of EV Market: Oversupply In 10 Years
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla’s Navigate on Autopilot takes on heavy site visitors and wet roads in nighttime take a look at
- BMW Auto News : Video: BMW X4 M40i Will get the MotorWeek Overview Remedy
- BMW Auto News : Video: BMW X4 M40i Will get the MotorWeek Evaluate Remedy
- Assume you possibly can spot a hacker’s phishing e mail? Take Google’s quiz and discover out (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Nissan Auto News : Nissan e.dams takes System E problem to South America
- Ericsson’s CTO says governments are ill-prepared for the appearance of 5G, as cell broadband adoption is about to blow up
- Greatest Bets for Tuesday’s NBA Video games: Playing Picks for Kings-Raptors, Clippers-Mavs, and Extra
- I am Loving That Season three of ‘True Detective’ Feels Simply Like Season 1
- Pay for Trump’s border wall with $20 on-line porn charge, Ariz. lawmaker says
- BMW Auto News : Video: BMW Motorsport Sits Down with Three Non-public Groups
- Credit score Suisse’s know-how chief says IBM’s spotty historical past with acquisitions offers her purpose to fret in regards to the $34 billion Purple Hat deal
- That is seemingly our greatest look but at Motorola’s revamped Razr flip cellphone with a foldable show
- That is doubtless our greatest look but at Motorola’s revamped Razr flip telephone with a foldable show
- Researchers uncover state actor’s cellular malware efforts due to YOLO OPSEC
- Amazon has 10,000 workers devoted to Alexa — listed here are a number of the areas they’re engaged on (AMZN)
- Brooks Koepka and Jena Sims Need to Know “Who wore it higher?”
- PLUS needs pace entice cameras on Penang bridge
- Toyota Auto News : 2019 Toyota C-HR launched in Malaysia – new color choice, up to date styling and tools listing; RM150okay
- Chief minister asks for Penang bridge guardrail specs to be reviewed following deadly mishap
- Honda Auto News : Subaru Auto News : Pushed 2019 Teaser: Proton X70 2WD Premium vs Honda CR-V 1.5 TC-P vs Subaru XV – coming quickly!
- 2019 MotoGP Calendar launched – Petronas Yamaha Sepang in MotoGP, Petronas Sprinta in Moto2, three
- Renault Auto News : Renault CNY promo – as much as RM10,000 rebate, RM8,888 money prize, five-year/100,000 km free service bundle
- Shell launches Win A Journey With Shell contest – spend RM40 for probability at Italy, NZ or S.Korea locations
- Google Maps provides velocity restrict show, fastened velocity entice warning options in choose US states – report
- Honda Auto News : TAS 2019: Mugen Honda Civic Sort R FK8 Prototype
- Honda Auto News : TAS 2019: Honda HR-V Modulo X Idea revealed
- Kevin Muscat and Mark Rudan have put Australia’s teaching potential on centre stage
- The New Trae Younger Performs for Detroit Mercy And Is Named Antoine Davis
- Amazon’s ‘The Expanse’ revival is coming this yr, and critics have in contrast the sci-fi sequence to ‘Sport of Thrones’
- WOW Air CEO reveals what went mistaken along with his airline after a tumultuous yr the place the corporate needed to lay off 111 staff and dump half of its planes
- Google will begin retiring Hangouts for G Suite customers in October
- Tesla Auto News : Who Killed The Tesla Referral Program? Video
- BMW Auto News : G-Energy Teases 670 HP BMW M850i xDrive Tuning Undertaking
- UPS CEO downplays Amazon menace and says on-line buying ‘is much more than simply Amazon’ (UPS, AMZN)
- Why rugby is transferring in the direction of league
- Ford Auto News : Ford Electrical Automobiles: Previous, Current and Future
- An Arizona politician desires to fund the border wall by levying a tax on residents who watch pornography
- BMW Auto News : Pace-Buster provides 635 horsepower to the BMW M850i
- The founding father of Blippar, which collapsed dramatically after a shareholder dispute, has a brand new augmented actuality firm
- Netflix is sliding after receiving its first Oscar nomination for greatest image
- VIDEO: Give Corey Brewer The Defensive Participant of the Yr Award
- Rugby league pre-season article template: Up to date 2019 model
- Waymo is opening a $13.6 million self-driving automotive facility within the Detroit space
- BMW Auto News : Porsche Auto News : Spa 24 Hours winner Rowe Racing leaves BMW for Porsche manufacturing unit deal
- New Flyer launches service to assist transit operators by the entire strategy of going electrical
- Tech startups are likely to lose a lot of their staff for a similar purpose, and it is fully avoidable
- See Which EV Wins An Effectivity Showdown
- Day by day Crunch: Munchery shuts down
- Linux Basis launches Hyperledger Grid to supply framework for provide chain initiatives
- BMW Auto News : BMW Staff RLL prepared for the 24 Hours of Daytona
- How Kurtis Patterson grew to become a Check cricketer
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla Speaking Batteries With China’s Lishen Battery Provider
- Lamborghini Auto News : Lamborghini Huracan Evo To Be Launched On February 7
- Waymo plans to open a self-driving automobile manufacturing unit in Michigan
- Evergrande Group Acquires 51% Of NEVS
- Driver Makes use of Vacuum Cleaner to Smash Automotive Window in Violent Highway Rage Incident
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : Mercedes-Benz to Construct Ninth Battery Plant in Poland
- Prince Philip Automotive Crash Sufferer Claims Police Cowl-Up
- Mercedes Auto News : Porsche Auto News : Mercedes Fingers Porsche Staff Free Museum Tickets
- Microsoft’s Code Jumper makes programming bodily for kids with visible impairments
- Invoice Gates has a internet price of over $96 billion — here is how he makes and spends his cash
- Is Tom Brady Going to Retire if the Patriots Win the Tremendous Bowl?
- BMW Auto News : New BMW 7 Collection Facelift will get a brand new promo movie
- The 11 greatest 2019 Oscar snubs which have us shaking our heads