Lexus has launched the much awaited 2015 RC F performance car at the 2014 North American International Auto Show a.k.a Detroit Motor Show. Unveiled at the motor show, the the 2015 RC F celebrates brand’s 25th anniversary. To celebrate this special year, Lexus has fitted the RC F with the company’s most powerful V8 engine yet. Visually, the RC F is a treat, featuring a radical design that is on the lines of the RC coupe but is more aggressive. It features a unique version of the signature spindle grille with an ‘F’ motif embedded in the mesh, a higher set bonnet, 10 spoke 19-inch forged aluminium wheels, functional air cooling and aerodynamic elements, quad trapezoidal exhaust outlets. Yukihiko Yaguchi, RC F Chief Engineer, said: “I’ve built the RC F to be enjoyed by all enthusiasts, no matter what their level of expertise. There’s a false perception that racing cars....
Tag: Detroit Auto Show
Chrysler has launched the all new 2015 200 sedan at the 2014 North American International Auto Show and expects to make a mark in the mid-size sedan segment. Being younger to the 300 sedan it smaller but is equally well equipped. Major highlights of the 2015 200 sedan include an innovative all-wheel-drive system which allows automatic fully disconnection of rear axle, industry-first standard nine-speed automatic transmission delivering fuel economy ratings of 35 mpg, state-of-the-art electronic shifting with rotary dial, an inventive and practical center console and much more. The car will be offered with a choice of two engines, a 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine producing 295 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque, and the standard 2.4-liter MultiAir2 Tigershark I-4 engine that produces 184 horsepower and 173 lb.-ft. of torque. The 2015 Chrysler 200 offers a range of easy-to-use, state-of-the-art advanced technology and safety and security features. Being a world-class vehicle, Chrysler has made required changes to....
Nissan has been known for its radical designs and the latest example of it is the Sport Sedan Concept unveiled at the 2014 North American International Auto Show. The concept sedan celebrates the manufacturer’s 80th anniversary in the automobile industry and there was no better platform than NAIAS for the unveil. The Sport Sedan concept is essentially a design study that will lead the designs of next generation models. What is really interesting about the design language is that it adds the styling of a sports car to a full-size 4 door sedan. The Sport Sedan concept will not only influence the next generation models but will also get a production version very soon. “The Sport Sedan Concept shows a new, highly emotional and energetic design direction that takes Nissan’s legendary approach of applying sports car principles to a sedan to the next level,” said Nissan Senior Vice President and....
Chrysler Group’s performance division SRT has unveiled the 2014 SRT Viper sports car in an all new exterior paint. Named “Stryker Green,”, the new colour is said to be an evolution of the iconic Snakeskin Green exterior color that was first offered in 2008. Compared to the Snakesskin Green, the new Stryker Green color option features enhanced green and yellow pigments and gets a “liquid mercury” appearance. The color has been introduced while keeping in mind the fans of Viper. The car is all about exclusivity and with the new exterior color option it becomes even more exclusive. “We’re continuing to develop and build unique, low-volume, special-edition colors for the Viper that adds to the exclusivity of our American-built flagship supercar,” said Ralph Gilles, President and CEO, SRT Brand and Motorsports. “Every SRT Viper is painted with a process that is very similar to what we use for our show....
Kia Motors America (KMA) has unveiled the company’s latest concept car at the 2014 North American International Auto Show. Dubbed the GT4 Stinger, the concept gives a new direction to Kia’s design language and has been designed by the company’s California team which proved itself in 2012 with the Track’ster concept. Beneath that beautiful design of the GT4 Stinger lies a tuned version of Kia’s proven 2.0-liter turbocharged gasoline direct injected (T-GDI) four-cylinder engine that produces 315 hp at max. All those horses are then fed to the close-ratio six-speed manual transmission that further transmits the power to the ground via rear wheels. The car rolls on custom 20-inch aluminum center-lock wheels featuring carbon fiber inserts, and wrapped in 275/35R-20 Pirelli P-Zero performance tires out back and 235/35R-20 Pirelli P-Zeros at front. Housed by the rims is a set of Brembo Gran Turismo two-piece 15-inch cross-drilled rotors and four-piston calipers....
The North American International Auto Show has always been a great platform for launching new products and keeping that in mind, Ford has announced the all new F-150 pickup at the exhibition. The 2015 F-150 is not big on looks but comes with a range of new features one cannot overlook. In brief, the new F-150 gets an all-new high-strength steel frame, high-strength aluminum-alloy body and the Baja 1000 proven 2.7-liter EcoBoost engine. On the features part, the list gets 11 new features including 360-degree camera view, integrated loading ramps stowed in the pickup bed, 400-watt power outlets inside the cab, LED headlights and sideview mirror spotlights, and remote tailgate release. According to Ford, the new F-150 is the strongest and most durable F-150 ever. Before the truck is put on sale, which is expected to happen later this year, Ford will torture-test the F-150 and even hand it over....
Chevrolet has announced the C7.R race car at the 2014 North American International Auto Show. The race car was co-developed with the all new 2015 Corvette Z06 and therefore share the same technologies and components including chassis architecture, engine technologies and aerodynamic strategies. “When it comes to endurance racing, Corvette has been the benchmark of success for nearly 15 years,” said Jim Campbell, U.S. vice president, Performance Vehicles and Motorsports. “A great deal of the team’s success can be attributed to the symbiotic relationship between Corvette Racing and the production vehicles. The 2015 Corvette Z06 and new C7.R will be more competitive on the street and track due to successful design of the Corvette Stingray – which itself is heavily based on the C6.R race car.” Part of the Corvette Racing team, there will be two C7.R race cars in 2014 making their racing debut at the 52nd Rolex 24....
At the 2014 North American International Motor Show that begins today, Porsche has expanded its lineup with two new models. Porsche has added two new models to its 911 range: the 911 Targa 4 and 911 Targa 4S. The 2014 911 Targa models are based on the original 911 Targa of 1965 and therefore are on the lines of the latter. However, under that classic design is a host of amazing technologies including the distinctive and innovative Targa roof bar technology. The only difference the new Targa models have in comparison to the original Targa is the roof section which is movable and can be opened or closed at the push of the button. The 911 Targa 4 is powered by a horizontally opposed 3.4-liter 6-cylinder engine that produces 350 hp. The car features the optional Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) and Sport Chrono package, together helping the car accelerate from to....
Japanese auto major Toyota has revealed its latest creation developed specifically for the 2014 North American International Auto Show. Toyota has taken the wraps off the new FT-1 concept in Detroit today. Dubbed the ultimate sports coupe, the car is a result of Toyota’s Calty design studio’s mission to create something different and fast. The car is designed by Toyota’s California based team and celebrates the 40th anniversary of the same. The design is strikingly modern, yet looks inspired from the 1960s 2000GT. The fluidic design language has apparently become a must-to-follow trend, however Toyota has made the lines even curvier on the FT-1 concept. Some of the exterior highlights of this beauty include an aerodynamic design featuring large air intakes at the front, stylish exhaust ports and a retractable rear wing. The FT-1 equips a powerful engine placed at the front while the power generated by it goes to....
A while back we reported the Infiniti Q50 EAU Rouge Concept is going to be revealed at the 2014 North American International Auto Show. And finally, it has happened. Yes, the Q50 EAU Rouge Concept has been revealed at NAIAS a.k.a Detroit Motor Show, expressing the design vision of Infiniti for its Q50 performance sedan. The car speaks performance from every possible angle and there is no denying to this fact. The EAU Rouge edition has been developed in collaboration with four-time Formula One World Champions Infiniti Red Bull Racing and this is the sole reason why it looks that mean. “If we built this car I would expect it to feature over 500hp and 600lb/ft of torque. Through our various alliance partners we have access to a range of engines featuring this performance capability which, with a fair amount of engineering effort, can be developed to exhibit Infiniti character....
With the 2014 North American International Auto Show just around the corner, Audi previews its one of the most interesting concepts. The show car is dubbed Audi AllRoad Shooting Brake and is a concept crossover that is not only sport and compact but also versatile in nature. It is based on the e-tron quattro configuration, a new form which equips Audi’s all wheel drive system and a hybrid powertrain which is powerful and efficient at the same time. This is the first time Audi has combined quattro and e-tron languages together. “The show car combines sex appeal, highly efficient e-tron-quattro technology that produces 300 kW of power yet only consumes 1.9 l/100 km (123.80 US mpg) of fuel and cutting-edge electronic applications,” says Prof. Dr. Ulrich Hackenberg, Member of the Board of AUDI AG, Technical Development. “We are offering very concrete glimpses of the near future in this show car.”....
Audi’s highly popular Q3 SUV is going to be added to the brand’s American range soon. Audi is going to debut the 2015 Q3 at the 2014 North American International Auto Show, and the car will arrive in the US in the fall of 2014 to join the already successful Q5 and Q7. The Q3 is a well balanced machine offering advanced features, ideal performance and excellent driving dynamics. “Coming off the recent A3 family announcement we are now for the first time entering into the premium compact class of SUVs with the introduction of the Audi Q3 into our line-up,” said Scott Keogh, President, Audi of America. “Our growing SUV family will now offer three distinct products in the premium SUV category; and like the successful Q5 and Q7, the Q3 will continue with the established standards they started with regards to utility, technology, craftsmanship and performance.” The 2015....
All car manufacturers are eagerly waiting for the 2014 North American International Auto Show which is now a week away. To get the maximum amount of attention at the upcoming event auto majors will bring in their coolest concepts and newest models to the stage. Kia is readying itself for the Detroit show with the GT4 Stinger concept car. It will be unveiled for the first time and ahead of the show the major has released a teaser picture of the same. As evident from the images, the car features a sculpted hood under which sits a tuned version of Kia’s proven 2.0-liter turbocharged gasoline direct injected (T-GDI) four-cylinder engine that produces a max output of 315 hp. From the engine, all that power moves to the transmission which is a close-ratio six-speed manual unit which further transmits those horses to rear wheels. The 20 inch rear wheels are wrapped....
Posted in Auto News
For the 2014 North American International Auto Show, Scion has an interesting trick up its sleeve that would blow performance lovers away. Scion is going to present the 2014 FR-S and tC Monogram series limited edition models in Detroit on January 14. The performance-specific models will be on display for the first time at the North American International Auto Show and will hit the dealerships early February. “Through this limited edition Monogram Series, Scion brought together extra comforts and conveniences in the FR-S and tC without sacrificing value,” said Scion Vice President Doug Murtha. “By incorporating these features as standard for a limited time, we provide a great price to go head-to-head with the competition and encourage more drivers to get excited about experiencing a Scion.” The Scion FR-S Monogram Series comes with features like Leather seats with Alcantara inserts, BeSpoke Premium Audio with navigation, Smart Key with push button....
The 2015 iteration of Audi’s flagship product, the A8, is all set for its debut at the 2014 North American International Auto Show. The 2015 A8 lineup has been subtly redesigned and now features a new LED headlamp design, redesigned hood, newly designed grille, new bumper, and new splitter. The rear of the car receives a new tail lamp and a new tailpipe design. “The Audi A8 sedan represents the pinnacle of Audi progressive luxury,”said Scott Keogh, President, Audi of America. “Our flagship model was chosen by more customers every year since its introduction and the new 2015 A8 model line will continue to build upon that success.” Talking about the design of he car in specific the 2015 A8 and S8 boasts dynamic new front fascia. It is featuring standard new LED headlights, hood, Audi Single frame grille, bumper, splitter, tail lamp and trapezoidal tailpipe design (oval quad tailpipes....
The 2014 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) is just a week away and this happens to be the best time to release teasers of to-be-shown cars. Volkswagen for that matter is gearing up with a couple of models including the Passat Sport and the Passat BlueMotion. The next big unveiling to take place from Volkswagen’s booth is of Beetle Dune concept. The German maker has released a sketch of a compact crossover concept based on the iconic Volkswagen Beetle. Compared to the regular Beetle, the rugged off-road look concept is raised by 50 mm and equips massive 19 inch wheels wrapped in large tires. Accentuating the look further is a rear mounted ski-rack which looks familiar to what we used to see on classic Beetles. The name of the car comes of sand dunes and which is why a unique look has been given to this vehicle. Coming to....
Bentley registered a 19 % increase in global sales in 2013 which is a record for the brand and to maintain the same pace during 2014, Bentley is going to put up a power packed booth at the 2014 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS). Sharing the Bentley stage at the 2014 NAIAS is three models: the Continental GT V8 S, Flying Spur and the Mulsanne. Yes, Bentley will unveil the 2014 Continental GT V8 S for the first time in North America at the Detroit Auto Show. Alongside the GT V8 S, will be Flying Spur which happens to be the world’s fastest four door luxury saloon, and the pinnacle of the luxury range, the Mulsanne. The Continental GT V8 S will be available in both coupe and convertible versions and offers even more thrill, thanks to Bentley’s 4-litre twin-turbo V8 that produces 521 bhp (528 PS / 389....
The 2014 Detroit Motor Show, also known as the North American International Auto Show is going to play a crucial role for Lexus. Reason being, Lexus will debut its latest performance coupe, the 2015 RC F at the show. The Lexus RC F is based on the Lexus RC Coupe presented at the 2013 Tokyo Motor Show, however the styling of the former is way more aggressive. The RC F is powered by a new 5.0-litre V8 engine which can produce a whopping 450 hp at max. With this 450 hp motor the RC F becomes the most powerful road-going Lexus ever built. To make all that power functional on the road the RC F features elements like wider wheels and tyres, an active rear wing, air scoops, cooling ducts and carbon fibre components. “The form of each component is carefully designed to contribute to performance,” said Yukihiko Yaguchi, RC....
Volkswagen is all geared up for the 2014 North American International Auto Show as it is going to unveil the all new Passat Sport which has been added to their range just recently. Interestingly the German giant is also looking at another Passat model for the Detroit exhibition and it is a concept. Sharing the stage at the Volkswagen booth in Detroit will be the Passat BlueMotion Concept and with the same, Volkswagen wants to show how fuel efficient a non-hybrid, gas-powered mid size saloon can be. The word BlueMotion is associated with most of the Volkswagen models and represent the most fuel efficient models in their respective lineup. Powering the Passat BlueMotion is an all new version of Volkswagen’s 1.4-liter EA211 TSI engine with direct injection and turbocharging. The improved unit features Active Cylinder Management (ACT) technology which deactivates shuts off the valvetrains on cylinder two and three under....
Talk about Volkswagen and the first model that crosses your mind is the Golf. This iconic hatchback has been in existence for years and is only getting better and better. At the 2014 North American International Auto Show, the German automaker is going to debut the all new Golf R hatch. The 2014 Golf R is the most powerful version of the Golf ever developed for the North American market and arrives with a host of new things every potential buyer will consider. Compared to the 2013 Golf R, the 2014 model is going to be 34 hp more powerful yet more fuel efficient. As per Volkswagen, the 2014 Golf R delivers an estimated highway fuel economy rating of 31 mpg, a 4 mpg improvement over its predecessor. The new Golf R is powered by an improved version of the EA888 four-cylinder turbocharged and direct-injection TSI 2.0-liter engine that powers....
Dodge is just as popular for its conventional models as for the performance-oriented Blacktop editions and with the commencement of the year 2014, Dodge is adding one more model to the Blacktop lineup. Dodge already offers Blacktop package on cars like the Charger, Challenger, Avenger, Journey and Grand Caravan and expanding its range the major is going to offer Dodge Dart with a Blacktop package this year onwards. The official pictures of the 2014 Dodge Dart Blacktop package has been released recently and the official debut will take place at the 2014 North American International Auto Show in Detroit which is a couple of days away. The Blacktop package is all about a district, sporty look customized by none other than Dodge itself and gladly at a reasonable value. To name some of the features customers get, we have Gloss Black wheels, unique exterior paint colors, Gloss Black painted split-crosshair....
Audi has come up with a new avatar which has been introduced as the best car to suit all kinds of roads and tracks. It will be showcased at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit in January, 2014. This car is fit for every driving and also can be used as a good recreational vehicle and enjoyable with friends. This car will be coming with two doors and with positive ground clearance and sporty design. This will cover up all the Audi typical all road concepts and known to be in a “Shooting Brake” style of body. The car has a length of 4.20 meters and the road stance is very powerful. The car is beautiful sculpted in geometrical designs and the two door model is just made from a solid piece. The single frame grille which looks more like a Coupe from the rear portion has....
The Chrysler with the owner’s most trusted and awarded minivan – the 2013 Chrysler Town and Country – is again chosen for the 8th continuous year, by the panel of consumer-minded Detroit News reader-judges, the Detroit News Readers’ Choice “Best Family Hauler” at the 2013 North American International Auto Show[NAIAS], which is announced on the annual Detroit Auto Show preview week. The Chrysler Town and Country has proven as the best family hauler by its last week record breaking award for the 12th continuous time in Polk Loyalty Award in the Minivan segment. Engine & Performance : The high trust on Chrysler Town & Country by owners shows the loyalty towards the Minivan which is naturally created by its phenomenal power, efficiency and creative seating arrangement with ample space and storage system. The Minivan has a 3.6 Litre Pentastar V-6 famous Engine which is quite capable of producing a horsepower of 283[286.92 PS or 213.95 kilo-Watts] and with 62TE 6-speed automatic transmission is....
On January 14th, 2013, the new 2014 Jeep® Grand Cherokee SRT is showcased in Detroit at the North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013. The new 2014 Jeep® Grand Cherokee SRT has much more refined features, technology and equipment to make it unique in delivering style, luxury and safety while on the other hand it is powered with new 8HP70 eight-speed automatic transmission, to not only generate more power but more performance and efficiency too. In the engine configuration, the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT is powered by 6.4 Litre HEMI® V-8 which is quite capable of producing a horsepower of 470[351 kilo-Watts] at 6000 RPM and a greater torque of 465 lb.-ft.[630 Nm] at 4300 RPM with 8HP70 8-speed automatic transmission with Eco Mode gives comfortable, smooth, much more improved shifting and fuel economy. In the 2014 SRT model, the big 6.4-L engine is fined tuned to produce greater towing capacity of 7200 pounds which is....
The all wait for the NAIAS EyesOn Design Awards is now over, as the winner in the Design category has been given to the Ford Atlas Concept and the Nissan Resonance Concept. On the other hand, the final result of EyesOn Design Awards is fall under production category which is also awarded at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013 : Winner of the EyesOn Design Awards in the Production Category is given to – 2014 Cadillac ELR. The EyesOn Design Awards honor the most important display of design at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013, in Detroit. The award winner decision is taken by North American and global leaders of design from Automobile makers with academic chairs of transportation design programs and design leaders from other fields. It identify the skill and creativity of today’s most gifted designers in the areas of Aesthetics and Innovation, Concept Implementation, Functionality and Spirit of Industrial Design. The EyesOn Design Awards given in concept and production categories, which are desired by....
As per the final decision for the NAIAS EyesOn Design Awards, which falls into the concept category, at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013, is given as : Winner of the EyesOn Design Awards in the Design Category goes only to one vehicle but due to a tie, it is awarded to two vehicles – the Ford Atlas Concept and the Nissan Resonance Concept. The EyesOn Design Awards honor the most important display of design at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013, in Detroit. The award winner decision is taken by North American and global leaders of design from Automobile makers with academic chairs of transportation design programs and design leaders from other fields. It identify the skill and creativity of today’s most gifted designers in the areas of Aesthetics and Innovation, Concept Implementation, Functionality and Spirit of Industrial Design. The EyesOn Design Awards given in concept and production categories, which are desired by automotive....
On 14th January 2013, at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013, Toyota has premiered the Corolla Furia Concept with an international celebration in Detroit. The next generation level of Toyota Corolla has stylish expression in its exterior, making the compact sedan more sexier than ever. This form of Furia concept of Corolla will be a milestone for the creative design work in the new future vehicles of Toyota. As per the words said by group vice president and general manager of the Toyota Division, Bill Fay – “It blends a heightened emphasis on dramatic design and modern elements of high technology to generate curb appeal that will surprise a lot of people.”. The Furia Concept of Corolla ia a compact luxury sedan, which has 181.9 inches[4620 mm] long, 71 inches[1805 mm] wide and 56.1 inches[1425 mm] high. It is based on a design theme of Iconic Dynamism which attracts and target new generation i.e.....
Here in Detroit, Nissan Resonance Crossover Concept has just won the EyesOn Design Award for the Best Concept Vehicle for this week, which is announced few hour after the debut of the Resonance Concept at the [NAIAS] -North American International Auto Show 2013. With the power of advance hybrid-electric technology the most attractive feature of this concept is the aggressive and future design look with the virtue of good fuel efficiency and shows respect to the environment, in the Crossover segment. The clean edge design with full use of aerodynamics is quite noticeable In the exterior, the V-Motion front design in which front grille goes from hood and deep into the attractive boomerang shaped headlights. While the exterior body has strong surface with sexy line finishing. The distinctive roof floating design using a full size glass panel, is perfectly matched with the big size windows and the large space inside. The aggression can be seen in the unique name exterior color-....
We know the muscular engine power of the BMW M6 Gran Coupe, from the previous unveils. In Michigan, it is showcased at the famous Detroit Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013 with the all-new composition of 4-door coupe combined with the carbon fiber roof panel and best quality of material. While every component in the chassis and suspension of the new M6 Gran Coupe has given the base racing DNA nature of Sports Coupe. The 2014 M6 Gran Coupe has the engine which is developed over the proven experience on M V-8 Engine, which is highly tested and most powerful engine ever assembled on a M production car. The new M V-8 engine is twinPower Turbo 4.4-liter engine that generates a horsepower of 560[i.e. 412 kilo-Watts] at 5,750 – 7,000 RPM and produces a maximum torque of 500 lb-ft.[i.e. 680 Nm] from 1,500 to 5,750 RPM. The quick power generator and constant thrust of the M TwinPower Turbo V-8 is....
On the 2nd press preview day[January 15th, 2013] in Detroit, Lexus has revealed the sedan range in the form of new 2014 Lexus IS range at the 2013 NAIAS[North American International Auto Show], with 4 model range of IS – the IS 250, the IS 350 and the 2014 IS F Sport will be available in complete model range as the 250 F Sport and the 350 F Sport. There is one hybrid model also – the IS 300h which will be available for the Europe, Japan and other international markets. In the engine configuration, the Lexus IS 250 has a 2.5 Litre V6 engine with Rear-Wheel Drive[RWD] and the IS 350 has a 3.5 liter V6 gas engine with RWD which features 8-speed, SPDS -Sport Direct Shift automatic transmission. While the IS 300h will be powered by advanced Hybrid Technology of 2.5L Atkinson-cycle engine. To give best fuel efficiency, performance and driving dynamics, the IS....
At the North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013 in Detroit, 2014 Audi RS 7 has celebrated its debut with its sporty elegance, exclusive design and advance technology. The new RS 7 Sportback is a 5-door coupe featuring the innovative efficiency, dynamic power and great performance technology. In the engine configuration, it has the twin-turbo V8 4.0 Litre engine[TFSI], which quite capable of generating a horsepower of 560[i.e. 412 kilo-Watts] from 5,700 to 6,700 RPM and a torque of 553.17 lb.-ft[i.e. 750 Nm] from 1,750 to 5,500 RPM. The new RS 7 with the performance booster standard 8-speed tiptronic gear system, it can accelerate 0 to 100 km/hour[i.e. 0 to 62.14 miles/hour] in mere 3.9 seconds with a limited top speed standard configuration to 250 km/hour[i.e. 155.34 miles/hour] and with an optional dynamic and dynamic plus features configuration it can easily sprint to a top speed of 280 km/hour[173.98 miles/hour] and 305 km/hour[i.e. 189.52....
On the second press preview day, Acura has revealed their sexy hybrid supercar with next-generation design and premium style in exterior as well as in the interior with its hybrid – NSX Concept – in the Detroit Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013. The dynamic clean presence with new premium interiors, advance technology and class-leading performance is all will make the sexy sports car really competitive in the segment of supercars. On this successful premiere, the vice president of national marketing operations, Mike Accavitti has expressed his view by saying that – “We’re making great progress in delivering on the expectations we created a year ago, with advanced technology that will bring new levels of performance and a unique, dynamic experience to the exotic sports car market.” With the theme of ‘Human Support Cockpit‘, Acura claims to have delivered a super sense of friendly interaction between man and machine by its exclusive driving position, enhance visibility....
One of the most awaited world premiere of the Cadillac ELR 2014 has welcomed by everyone in Detroit at NAIAS[North American International Auto Show] 2013. ELR is compact luxury hybrid coupe with electrifying performance of an Electric Vehicle[EV] and an optimal incorporation of small gas-powered electric generator, efficiently complimenting each other by deriving maximum power with outstanding performance and the advanced driving dynamics calibrated specially for the new ELR. The vehicle chief engineer of Cadillac, Chris Thomason, has expressed his view on ELR by saying – “It is a communicative driving experience that rewards with a great feeling of control and reassures with excellent power on demand – all reinforced with exceptional refinement.” It has many features that makes your journey comfortable and safe, these feature includes the 4 driver selectable choices like sports mode, tour mode , mountain mode and hold mode which are representing different aspects of driving on different type of situation....
The German Automaker Mercedes-Benz – a few days back displayed the premium and wide range of new 2014 E-Class for Europe market, and now boldly open the live world premiere of their new E-Class range at NAIAS[North American International Auto Show] on 14th January, 2013 at the press preview day, specially for U.S. market. This world premiere of their premium E-Class consists of all-new Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG models and completely revised E-Class Coupé, Cabriolet and E-Class Saloon, Estate variants. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class Saloon, Estate, Coupé and Cabriolet models and are fully improved to the best of Engine breeds in Efficiency, design algorithm and safety with very new assistance systems. Technically enhanced E-Class has advanced BlueDIRECT technology to boost 4-cylinder petrol engine with direct injection technology and make the E-Class more environment friendly, high performer, efficient with 6-cylinder engine and even more efficient with diesel engine with advanced driving dynamics. It has new....
On January 14th in the press preview day one, Hyundai boldly released one of their premium concept model – the HCD-14 Genesis Concept – at the NAIAS[North American International Auto Show] 2013 in Detroit, Michigan. Launching the premium 4-door coupe in the rear-wheel segment, has a perfect combination of high precision fluidic design, enhance driving dynamics, great power and advanced technology of the future vehicle. The president and CEO of Hyundai Motor America, John Krafcik expressed the industry future directions in its own way by saying – “HCD-14 Genesis gives a hint of the design direction we’ll be taking, and an indication of the focus we’re placing on driving dynamics and technology.”. If we look at the design of HCD-14 Genesis, it depicts the liquid-metal high fluidic design approach with elementary design surface like of gemstone. On the exterior body, the front body with metal grille finish has a deep....
On the first press preview day on January 14th, 2013 at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013, live from Detroit, the much awaited debut of the luxury CUV concept – the Lincoln MKC Concept – is all gone live at Lincoln Press Conference with full rejoice. The MKC concept was revealed just two days back and it was showing the best combination of technology and modern design in compact luxury model and that’s what next generation of customer is now going for. In the Lincoln press conference, the MKC Concept is said to have – “strong role that small utility luxury vehicle will play in Lincoln reinvented lineup and it underscored the importance of personalized experience and engagement extended beyond the dealership to the inside of the vehicle itself”. The Lincoln MKZ has become the inspired DNA of MKC concept and in the press conference is described as ” love to drive model with most delight driving feel....
The most awaited debut of all new 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is going to make a good impact in the segment of Sports Car with redefined performance. Today Chevrolet with Corvette Stingray has target a new segment of modern customers in Detroit, by providing a great equilibrium of design, performance and technology. In the engine configuration, the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is powered with an all-new LT1 6.2 Litre V-8 Small Block Engine which is capable of generating an estimated horsepower of 450[i.e. 335 kilo-Watts] and an estimated max torque of 335 lb.-ft.[i.e. 610 Nm] at 1,000 to 4,000 rpm. The engine is built with the capability of more fuel efficiency using Active Fuel Management feature and also given a improved performance characteristic by direct injection variable valve timing technology to the engine. The LT1 Engine is combine with either a 6-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission or exclusive TREMEC TR6070 7-speed manual transmission with Active Rev Matching. Optimized configuration of....
In the range of compact utility vehicle with unique style and high luxury, Lincoln has introduced the new Lincoln MKC Concept model today to be debut at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013 in Detroit, to regain their grip in the competitive market of luxury segment, by giving distinctive features, sporty driving dynamics and luxury comfort which are prime features of their just introduced MKZ model. MKZ is the inspired DNA model of MKC Concpet, to target a new generation of customer who has developed a new mindset in the segment of fast developing market of luxury utility vehicles. One of their core target includes the market of China and Lincoln will start selling these model in the 3rd quarter of 2014. The Executive Vice President of Global Marketing, Sales and Service and Lincoln, Jim Farley has expressed it by saying – “We are reinventing Lincoln by focusing on the largest and fastest-growing segments of the....
Fiat has announced that it is all set to showcase its models in the detroit auto show – North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013. Same model range was displayed at Los Angeles Auto Show 2012 in November, which is comprised of all-new 2013 Fiat 500e battery based electric vehicle, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio, the 2014 Fiat 500L and Fiat 500L Trekking with the two more models of 500 design concept in the form of Italian design and character which have two more doors and provide 5 passenger comfortable room. For those who love to drive small car with high performance with unique style in U.S., Fiat has provide that design concept in the form of Fiat 500 Abarth Tenebra, which is inspired from 500 Abarth and has unique exterior with aluminum wheels featured in 16-inch Hyper Nero Chrome Abarth design, Matte Grigio[gray] color, a Scorpion logo of Abarth in Gloss....
The Lexus has just released the photos with details of its new sports model of its IS range compact sedan – the Lexus IS F Sport models range and announced that the new F Sport range and the new compact Sedan Lexus IS models normal range, will all-together celebrate their global debut in DETROIT at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] on Jan. 15th, 2013 and during a press conference in Cobo Center at 9:30 a.m. EST, will go on live with a footage stream at their website and Facebook The new IS model range will have 3 models – the IS 250, the IS 350 and one hybrid model – the IS 300h which will be launched in the Europe, Japan and other international market. While the new IS F Sport will be available in complete model range as the 250 F Sport and the 350 F Sport. The new IS model....
Volkswagen with Passat Performance Concept at NAIAS, has also going to introduce the two more models of Volkswagen in U.S., that will have the R-Line category and be in the 2014 MY SUV- the Tiguan R-Line and Touareg R-Line, just waiting for their debut in the coming NAIAS[North America International Auto Show] 2013 in DETROIT with more sportier R-Line featurs, dynamic characteristics and enhancement in the interior and exterior as well, while loaded with the same engine performance boost that existing Tiguan and Touareg models have. The Tiguan with R-Line is equipped with two drive options – the front-wheel-drive or all-wheel-drive[4Motion®] and has TSI® turbocharged 4-cylinder 2.0 Liter Engine from the GTI. It is loaded with the impressive features like R-Line rear spoiler, side-skirts with body-colored and chrome trim, sport-tuned suspension with 19-inch aluminum alloy wheels from Mallory and standard LED daytime running Bi-xenon headlights. In the interior, it has the luxury of Fender Premium Audio....
On the prestigious international Auto Show of North America the – NAIAS[North America International Auto Show] 2013 in DETROIT, the Volkswagen of America is coming-up with the global debut of their model – the Volkswagen Passat Performance Concept, while the regular Passat variant in the other markets like Europe and Asia is quite famous for its exclusive luxury and performance. The sportier spirit model with 4-door concept incorporated with 6-speed Automatic Transmission and loaded with Volkswagen EA888 1.8 Liter turbocharged and direct-injected TSI® 4-cylinder Engine , which is capable of producing a horsepower of 250[i.e. 184 kilo-Watts or 253.56 PS]. The Bi-Xenon headlights which featured AFS -Advanced Front Lighting System and LED taillights with carbon applications on its mirror caps, 19-inch Luxor alloy wheels and dual exhaust, is for the first time introduced for the American model of Volkswagen Performance Concept of Passat not found in the regular Passat. The premium interior with dashboard more with carbon-like finish,....
Chevrolet is all-set for North America International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013 in Detroit, for the debut of two all-new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and the Chevrolet Corvette but with really different idea, by showcasing 5 models which are built and sold other than United States – 1) The Chevrolet Onix which is a Brazil based compact Hatchback and equipped with 5-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmissions and with a option of 1.0-liter and 1.4-liter engines, can run on 100% ethanol or a flex[gasoline + ethanol] fuel. Onix has advance technology and equipment like Chevrolet MyLink system, Bluetooth and which give access to songs, photos, videos by the mobile phone applications on a 7-inch color LCD panel. 2) The Chevrolet the Spin which is a compact urban multi-purpose vehicle with the provision of 7 passenger seating, specially built by GM’s facility in Bekasi, Indonesia and will get its sale order in Thailand and Indonesia in 2013.....
On January,15th 2013 at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, Nissan is coming-up with its Crossover Concept – the Resonance Crossover Concept and will showcase it international debut on the Nissan stand. According to the Nissan, it has the advance series of Nissan Crossover design by incorporating the bold styling in a hybrid-electric crossover. The full details and photos will be released in the press conference of Nissan on January 15th, 2013 at 0810 hours. The North America’s biggest and most popular Automobile Show – the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) – will begin from the mid of January in DETROIT, which is a premium platform for the Automobile Companies everywhere from the world to showcase their debut of concept and production models. The press preview at the NAIAS 2013 is going to open from January, 14th to 15th. While the Industry Preview will open from January, 16th to 17th and the Charity Preview on January, 18th. Finally....
Dodge is coming-up with the new 2013 Dodge Dart GT model at the most prestigious Auto Show – the North America International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013 in Detroit. The new Dodge Dart GT has in-built sport DNA with innovative style, enhanced performance and greater driving dynamics. In the Dodge line-up, the all new compact model -2013 Dodge Dart has been already got much appreciation for its best performance and style. In the line-up of Dart SE, SXT, Rallye, Aero and Limited models, the new GT is the latest model and Dodge further continue to research for new high-performace R/T variant. The new GT will available to U.S. Manufacturer’s at the suggested retail price of only $20,995[MSRP], thats exclude the excluding destination cost. It has 2.4 Litre Tigershark Engine which is capable of generating a horespower of 184[i.e. 137.26 kilo-Watts] with MultiAir 2 and 6-speed manual transmission and automatic 6-speed PowerTech[Autostick Automatic Transmission]. The dynamic exterior is....
Mercedes-Benzis going to celebrate the double debut in detroit at North America International Auto Show[NAIAS] on Monday 14th January 2013 with its E-Class range (1) Mercedes-Benz E-Class Saloon and Estate, (2) Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupé and Cabriolet models and (3) the much updated Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG models available first time in a 4MATIC version, all are fully improved to the best of Engine breeds in Efficiency, design algorithm and safety with very new assistance systems. Technically enhanced E-Class has advanced BlueDIRECT technology to boost 4-cylinder petrol engine with direct injection technology and make the E-Class more environment friendly, high performer, efficient with 6-cylinder engine and even more efficient with diesel engine with advanced driving dynamics. The E-Class family is equipped with very new and optimized assistance system which provides extra safety and better comfort – known as the ‘Mercedes-Benz Intelligent Drive’ – which will be introduced in the forth-coming Mercedes-Benz S-Class. Its basically provide every means....
With the debut launch of 2014 Audi R8 and Audi RS 5 Cabriolet at NAIAS 2013 in Detroit, Audi has just confirmed that they are also introducing the debut launch of their Audi SQ5 with Gasoline Engine, which is for the very first time in Gasoline Engine segment is really dynamic and capable of producing a high horsepower of 354[i.e. 260 kilo-Watts] between 6,000 and 6,500 RPM. The supercharged 3.0 Litre V6 Engine with 2,995 CC of displacement, can generate a top torque of 470 Nm[i.e. 346.65 lb.-ft.] between 4,000 and 4,500 rpm. The 3.0 TFSI Engine can accelerate from 0 to 62 miles/hour[i.e. 0 to 100 kilometers] in 5.4 seconds with a top-speed of 250 kilometer/hour[i.e. 155 miles/hour] which is electronically limited. The new Audi SQ5 with Gasoline Engine have fuel average of 11.76 kilometer/litre[i.e. U.S. 21 miles/gallon in the NEDC] with a CO2 emissions of 199 grams/kilometer[i.e. 320.26 g/m] in....
Hyundai which is one of the famous Automobile Company in United States, has just announced that they are going to showcase a new concept car – the Hyundai HCD-14 concept, at the North American International Auto Show [NAIAS] in Detroit at 3 pm EST, on January, 14th 2013. As Hyundai is quite confident on their HCD-14 concept debut at NAIAS by saying that the auto world will glimpse the future design of Hyundai premium vehicle. With launch of this concept vehicle, Hyundai will introduce the advanced technology of 3-D gesture based controls in a premium car segment and on looking at the available teaser photo by Hyundai, the aerodynamic shape and curves on the upper part of side body and the slopping roof-line is quite eye-catching. As per Hyundai, HCD-14 concept has spirited driving dynamics to make the travel more comfortable and safe. The North America’s biggest and most popular Automobile Show – the North American International Auto....
The most awaited and North America’s largest & most prestigious Automobile Show – the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) – is soon going to begin in DETROIT, which is a biggest platform for the Automakers around the world to launch their debut of concept and production models. The press preview at the NAIAS 2013 is going to open from January, 14th to 15th. While the Industry Preview will open from January, 16th to 17th and the Charity Preview on January, 18th. Finally the NAIAS 2013 for public show will start from January, 19th to 27th and more than 500 vehicles will be showcased on this day for public audience. For this International Auto Show, Acura is coming-up with the prototype of its next-generation 2014 MDX SUV – a Luxury Sport Utility Vehicle – in the press show on January, 15th 2013 at North American International Auto Show (NAIAS). Acura has released a photo teaser of 2014 MDX SUV, showcasing....
The Audi of U.S. has just announced that they are all set with the debut launch of their most innovative and technically advanced models – the 2014 Audi R8 model line and new Audi RS 5 Cabriolet at the North American International Auto Show 2013 in DETROIT on January. Audi has done excellent work in the area of performance and efficiency and in a statement by the President of Audi of America, he said – “We know that driving enthusiasts are excited to have these cars come to our shores, but they will be even more thrilled to know this is just the beginning.”. To justified it, Audi are coming with the new 2014 Audi R8 which has the new S tronic® double-clutch transmission to deliver more on performance and efficiency. The new 2014 Audi RS 5 Cabriolet which will be now available for U.S. public, has the option of open....
- BMW M5 long-term evaluate
- Quick Biker Has Hassle Mounting His Massive Bike in Hilarious Video
- Audi May Deliver Again Horch Luxurious Model For A8 Sedan
- Video: 2018 BMW X1 Takes on Volvo XC40 in Premium SUV Comparability
- Porsche Formally Drops Diesel
- Video: Automotive Throttle’s E46 330d Touring Get a Chip Tune
- 2019 Honda Ridgeline Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Value Rumor
- BMW And Daimler Mobility Joint Enterprise To Be Based mostly In Berlin
- Tesla Mannequin three Scores 5-Star Ranking In US’ NHTSA Crash Take a look at
- Baggage Handler is Right here to Restore Religion in Humanity – And Airline Workers
- Volkswagen to Check Driver Help Methods in VR Earlier than Manufacturing
- Delaware DMVs Now Have a “Protected Selfie Zone” For New Drivers Seeking to Brag
- Man Catches Arrow with His Naked Arms from Inside a Rushing Skoda
- 65YO Pensioner Drives Mobility Scooter By Markovec Tunnel, Will get Arrested
- New Mercedes-Benz B-Class Will Debut At Paris Auto Present In October
- Let’s Go Drag Racing In 1978! This Footage From An NHRA Factors Race In Edmonton Guidelines!
- Watch A Grasp Blacksmith And Woodworker Craft A Carpenter’s Axe From Nothing — Enthralling, Superior Video
- Video: Operating Over Your Personal Entrance Axle Is By no means A Good State of affairs No Matter The Motorsport
- This Video Of Gary Phillips Blowing Up A Humorous Automotive And Ending Up In A Farmer’s Backyard At Nationwide Path Raceway In 1986 Is Nuts – Driver OK
- McLaren Senna vs 720S | Half 1: Zero-100mph-Zero showdown
- Nissan Leaf long-term evaluate
- Audi plans Maybach-rivalling W12 A8 flagship
- U.S.-spec 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Now Imported From India
- Scientists Are Engaged on Blood Take a look at to Decide When a Driver is Too Drained
- Renault Expands Good Electrical Ecosystem Idea to French Island
- 2019 Subaru Forester First Drive Evaluate | Hidden treasure
- The brand new Mercedes-Benz A-Class is why BMW is making FWD 1 Collection
- Audi Sport prospects have a good time titles in Germany, Asia and Sweden
- Scottish Couple Do Pink Tire Burnout For Gender Reveal Get together
- Japanese Robots Contact Down on Asteroid, Ship Again Images
- California urges Trump administration to desert gasoline rule plan
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain Launch Particulars Revealed
- TVS Star Metropolis+ Will get New Variant For Festive Season; Priced At Rs.52,907
- Mercedes-Benz X-Class long-term evaluate
- Chinese language model Chery opens European facility
- Benedict Cumberbatch Talks About Saving London Biker From Moped Thieves
- 950 HP Nissan GT-R Drag Races Yamaha R1 in Russia with Crushing Outcomes
- Uber Driver Stabs 2 Passengers For Vomiting in Her Automobile
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class A220 4Matic Saloon 2018 assessment
- E36 BMW M3 Takes Out Toyota Supra in Ridiculous Road Crash
- Peugeot PHEV Powertrain Now Accessible On 3008, 508 Sedan, 508 SW
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Drag Races McLaren 720S, Destruction Is Critical
- Honda 2Wheelers India Exports Cross 2 Million Milestone
- Porsche To Formally Finish Manufacturing Of Diesel Vehicles
- Automotive Model Contest: award for Audi Communications
- Diesel deaths – full checklist of 2018’s axed fashions
- Mercedes-Benz Reveals ITs Premieres For The 2018 Paris Motor Present
- 2019 Toyota Supra With Guide Transmission Undoubtedly Taking place
- Driver Hits And Kills Good Samaritan, Then Steals His Automobile
- Petrol Crosses Rs. 90-Mark In Mumbai, Charges At All-Time Excessive Throughout Nation
- Ford Aspire Facelift Bookings Open Forward Of Launch Subsequent Month
- Peugeot publicizes 508, 508 SW and 3008 plug-in hybrids
- Mars 2020 Rover Wants a Title, NASA Launches Competitors
- MCM Purchased A Traditional Race Automobile! Test Out Their Holden HQ!
- Tough Begin: Two For One Particular! A Pair Of Huge Pontiacs Are Up For Grabs!
- Gestalt Remedy: Who Wants A Shrink When Banger Racing Cures All Of Your Stress?
- BangShift Venture Recordsdata: No, It’s Not A Mustang. It’s An In-Depth 1968 Mercury Cougar Construct, Coming Nearer To Being Accomplished!
- Driving A Gradual Automobile Quick: Hop In For A Honda Civic Hell Experience In Poland!
- Highway Authorized Ferrari F1 Automotive within the Works in Aussie Storage
- New Mercedes-Benz CLA On account of Arrive within the US Subsequent 12 months
- Mahindra KUV100 Electrical, Diesel AMT, And TUV300 Facelift To Be Launched By 2019
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz C Class Facelift: All You Want To Know
- Watch a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Burn to the Floor, Leaving Driver Stranded
- Google Maps Now Run On Apple CarPlay With iOS 12 Replace
- Singapore competitors watchdog slaps Seize, Uber with RM39 mil wonderful – merger “diminished competitors”
- UA quantity plate collection now obtainable, open until Oct 1
- Peugeot 308 facelift Malaysian launch quickly – RM130ok
- Porsche ends diesel run, all fashions electrified by 2025
- 2019 Mazda CX-5 to obtain 2.5 litre turbo engine?
- Convoy Marshals no energy to cease or divert visitors
- Used automotive shopping for information: Jaguar XJS
- 2019 Honda HR-V Exterior Inside Engine and Worth Rumor
- See the brand new BMW Z4 G29 in numerous colours
- Porsche drops diesel in electrical automotive push
- Picture Comparability: BMW iX3 vs Mercedes EQC vs Audi e-tron
- Aston Martin readies DBX SUV for 2019 launch
- Which to Purchase: BMW M3 or Tesla Mannequin three Efficiency
- BMW M4 DTMs rating factors in Sunday’s Spielberg race
- Porsche confirms it can now not supply diesel engines
- New Ford Mustang Facelift Noticed In India
- Toyota President Makes use of Century GRMN As Firm Automobile
- DTM Spielberg: Audi quotes
- Audi celebrates 100th victory within the DTM
- Brabus Upgrades the Inside of the 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63
- MotoGP: Marquez Duels Dovizioso To Win Aragon GP As Lorenzo Crashes
- Honda Civic Kind R Nurburgring Close to Crash Is a Fast Driving Lesson
- Dodge Demon Drag Races Boosted Acura Integra, Will get Stunned
- Bugatti Divo Taking pictures Brake Rendered Because the Sensible Hypercar
- 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS Drifting Offroad Seems to be Like a Rally Automotive
- Porsche vs. BMW Nurburgring Racing Duel Ends in Close to Crash, Sliding Is Heavy
- Inboard’s new e-scooter packs swappable batteries
- Hyundai Santro Celebrates Its 20th Anniversary At present
- MotoGP: Lorenzo Beats Dovizioso To Pole In Aragon GP
- Cadillac XT4 V-Sport Imagined As BMW X2 M35i Competitor
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Falls Behind McLaren 720S, Huracan Performante in Monitor Take a look at
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63 Seems to be Superb in Brabus Blue Leather-based
- BMW 2 Sequence Nurburgring Close to Crash Is Why Drifting Is Forbidden
- Vazirani Shul Electrical Hypercar To Be Unveiled In India Quickly
- 2019 Porsche 911 Stops at Californian Gasoline Station, Reveals Clear View of Dashboard
- Royal Enfield Basic 350 Commonplace With A Rear Disc Brake Launched
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Drag Races Tuned Mercedes-AMG GT R, Battle Is Determined
- Ignorant Porsche 911 GT3 Driver Crashes on Observe, Retains On Failing
- Parker Photo voltaic Probe Snaps a Shot of the Milky Manner as It Heads for the Solar
- Porsche Drops Diesel Engines, to Give attention to Hybrids and EVs
- Comedy Revival: Rescuing Two Ford Vehicles From The Alberta Woods After A Lengthy Slumber
- Using With Alex Taylor: The “We Nearly Burned The Nova To The Floor” Version. Half 1
- Muddy Mower Enjoyable! Who Says You Can’t Go Bogging On A Driving Mower?
- You Received’t Consider All The Cool Stuff The Barn Discover Hunter Discovered At This Place
- This 1999 Dodge/Shelby SP360 Was Scorching New, However Does It Nonetheless Work In the present day?
- This Professional Avenue 1969 Corvette Simply May Be The Final Large Tire C3 Corvette
- The Final Pucker Second: The Eckmann/Harnagel Mid-Air Incident At The Reno Air Races
- Driveway Tech: How To Create A Easy, And Racing Authorized, Battery Maintain Down On The Low cost!
- The Ford P.O.S. Is For Sale! The 1987 LTD Crown Victoria From “Males In Black” Might Be Yours!
- It’s Not Simply The Cage: How Seam Welding A Unibody Automotive Can Considerably Strengthen The Total Chassis
- The Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- 2019 Honda NSX Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Value Rumor
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Restricted Version Launched In India; Priced At Rs. four.99 Lakh
- Was 1994 the most effective 12 months for brand new automobiles?
- Behind the scenes at Lada’s Russian headquarters
- What’s your Bucket Checklist BMW?
- G20 BMW three Sequence Rendered — Child 5 Sequence
- New Mercedes GLC Headlights Look Paying homage to the Ford Transit
- 2019 BMW X4 30i Is as Quick as a Sizzling Hatch However the GLC 300 Coupe Sounds Higher
- The “WTF?!” Recordsdata: Half Corvette, Half Audi, Half Artwork Deco, All Complicated…The Corvette Bella Elan!
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 Coupe Will get Coated in Carbon by TopCar
- 2019 Honda Jade Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Worth Rumor
- Sign Yellow 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS Is Not Your Common Taxi
- Lamborghini Huracan RWD Drag Races Acura NSX, Humiliation Is Heavy
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Confirmed With EcoDiesel V6, eTorque Pentastar V6
- 2019 Mazda CX-5 2.5-liter Turbo Engine, Signature Trim Degree Confirmed
- GM Patents Electrical Slave Cylinder, C8 Corvette Rumored With Handbook Transmission
- Video: BMW M5 Runs in MotorTrend World’s Biggest Drag Race
- DTM thriller at Spielberg: Audi celebrates sudden one-two-three outcome
- Pushed: 2019 Suzuki Jimny
- TVS Motor Firm Broadcasts Mexico Operations
- Audi E-Tron Electrical SUV: All You Want To Know
- 2019 Ducati Scrambler: All You Want To Know
- Odd-Even Scheme Will Not Be Relevant To Two-Wheelers: Supreme Courtroom
- 2019 BMW three Collection Manufacturing Video Reveals Extra Exterior, Inside Particulars
- High 5 Crossover Automobiles In India
- Megane RS All-Wheel Steering Will get Frisky in Fifth Gear Sizzling Hatch Shootout
- Supra Engineer Talks About Toyota Celica, MR2 Revival
- Aston Martin DBS GT Zagato
- Audi e-tron
- Ferrari Monza SP1
- Ferrari Monza SP2
- BMW eight Sequence Cabriolet
- Lamborghini Huracán GT3 Evo
- Dauer 962 LM Sport
- Porsche 910
- Duesenberg SSJ LaGrande Roadster
- Bugatti Divo
- Ferrari 488 Pista Spider
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ
- Mercedes-Benz Imaginative and prescient EQ Silver Arrow
- McLaren 720S GT3
- Audi PB18 e-tron
- A Have a look at the 2019 Mercedes-Benz A220 Sedan
- Suzuki Jimny SUV
- Lexus UX SUV
- Vauxhall Combo Life MPV
- Audi A6 Avant property
- Vauxhall Corsa GSi hatchback
- Honda Civic saloon
- Aston Martin DBS Superleggera coupe
- Hyundai Kona Electrical
- Honda CR-V SUV
- Jeep Wrangler SUV
- 190 HP Mazda CX-Eight With 2.2-Liter Diesel DOes zero to 100 KM/H Check
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid Loses to BMW M5 in High Gear Drag Race
- Porsche 911 GTS vs. Audi RS4: Who Wins This Drag Race?
- Cardboard Template Metallic Fabrication Simply Acquired Simpler And Cheaper! Ramboard To The Rescue!
- LIVE Bracket Racing: The SPARCO Fall Fling’s Ultimate Day Of Racing LIVE Begins Proper Right here
- Traditional YouTube: Buick’s Id Disaster Of About 1989 – RWD Reatta And Regal, Turbo Six Electra Wagon?
- Unbiased Twin Cam Timing Management For Coyotes Is Now Out there From Holley EFI
- This Professional Inventory Rear Axle Housing Appears Like A Steal: With Professional Inventory Dying, Will Extra Elements Get Actual Low cost?
- Humorous Automobile Chaos Picture Protection: Singleton & Jackson Conquer Humorous Automobile Chaos Season Finale in Texas
- Drive Indignant: Aggressive Racing From The Land Of Touring Vehicles!
- LIVE Half Mile Racing From New Orleans: 200 MPH Road Automobiles?
- A Funkier Mopar Vibe: This 1962 Chrysler 300 Has A Ratty Really feel That We Dig!
- How the Mercedes Automated Valet Parking Works
- Right here’s How You Construct Your Personal Easy Chassis Jig. Construct Your Personal Chassis At Residence!
- 2019 Honda Grace Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Value
- Assembly the UK’s first Alpine A110 proprietor
- 2019 Acura RDX Wins “Wards 10 Greatest UX” Award
- Gasoline-Environment friendly Hyundai Automobiles Provide Nice Commuting Expertise
- Up to date Skoda Octavia G-Tec Will get 1.5 TGI With 130 HP Whereas Operating CNG
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 Coupe with Inferno Physique Equipment Unveiled
- Lincoln MKT Pulls By As Fleet Car
- Watch and take heed to the Tesla Semi speed up
- Nissan drives new UEFA Champions League Trophy Tour
- 2019 Honda Match Exterior Inside and Engine Rumor
- VIDEO: How a lot has the most affordable Rolls Royce Phantom value in repairs?
- Blackwing Confirmed because the Title of the Cadillac four.2L Twin-Turbo V8
- BMW Z4 and Toyota Supra growth groups haven’t spoken in years
- Peugeot e-Legend – a fully-electric retro-styled coupe
- paultan.org PACE at Setia Metropolis Conference Centre – Lexus joins the fray on show this November!
- Honda Malaysia says Takata airbag substitute completion now at 84%, urges laggards to reply
- Ferrari confirms Purosangue SUV, LaFerrari alternative, hybrid powertrains, V6 engine household
- New Celica or MR2 is subsequent after Supra, says Toyota
- Lexus RX300 Particular Version in Malaysia – RM434okay
- Jaguar F-Kind 2.0L Ingenium now in Malaysia, RM576ok
- J.D. Energy 2018 Malaysia Buyer Service Index: Mitsubishi ranks highest, Mazda, VW & Nissan behind
- paultan.org Thriller Gas Take a look at for Nissan X-Path 2.zero house owners (2015 onwards) – take pleasure in a free vacation on us!
- Pushed Film Night time – win Venom premiere passes!
- 2019 Ram 1500 Insurgent 12 Doesn’t Have Twelve Cylinders
- Spy shooter confessional | Autoblog Podcast 554
- Lean, logistics and Elon: Why aren’t Teslas being delivered sooner?
- 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Drivers’ Notes | Unsleeping
- WORLD PREMIERE: BMW R 1250 GS and BMW R 1250 RT
- Lamborghini Huracan 2019 facelift to carry energy increase
- 2019 Audi R8 Facelift Spied In Ara Blue Crystal
- McLaren 720S Fights Porsche 911 GT2 RS in World’s Biggest Drag Race eight
- New G20 BMW three Sequence – New Teasers
- Discovering The South of Sunny Portugal in a BMW X3
- 5 Issues to Do Earlier than Shopping for Your First BMW
- Prime Gear: BMW M5 vs Porsche Panamera Turbo S vs Mercedes-AMG E63
- MI5 is Hiring In-Home Driving Instructors
- Chrysler to Discontinue 300 Sedan, Will likely be Changed by Portal Electrical Minivan
- Automotive Wash Hero: Man Will get Caught Between 2 Automobiles to Keep away from Crash on His First Day
- SPIED: BMW eight Collection Convertible seems nice in Sundown Orange
- Lamborghini Huracán GT3 EVO: evolution on the observe
- 50 years of Lamborghini Espada and Islero celebrated with an Italian tour via Umbria, Tuscany and Emilia-Romagna
- Lamborghini Levels International Debut of Aventador SVJ Launches Lamborghini Lounge at Monterey Automobile Week
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ: The head of Lamborghini V12 tremendous sports activities vehicles
- A brand new Lamborghini takes the Nürburgring lap file: The Aventador SVJ laps the ‘Ring’ in 6:44.97 minutes
- Skoda Octavia vRS long-term assessment
- 2019 Audi e-tron U.S. Configurator Goes On-line
- Amazon’s Alexa Goes Cell with New Echo Auto System
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz A 220 First Drive Overview | The Mercedes of compact automobiles
- 200 MPH and extra: Breaking a velocity report with a modified 2019 Volkswagen Jetta
- Michael Bay is Nonetheless Blowing Automobiles up, This Time For “6 Underground” Film
- Volvo Ramps Up Manufacturing of the S60 within the U.S.
- Cathay Pacific’s Spelling Mistake: The Airline That Offers no Fs
- Polestar Pronounces U.S. Subscription Service, First-12 months Allocation is Offered Out
- Donald Trump to Hurricane Florence Survivor: At Least You Obtained a Good Boat
- 2019 Nissan Versa Word Priced From $15,650
- Emu-Killing Driver in Viral Video Recognized as The Son of a Police Officer
- Mercedes-Benz to Create Line of Autonomous Vans Impressed by Urbanetic
- BMW Motorrad Introduces ‘Hire a Trip’ Program
- MINI Hatch Facelift Wins 2018 “autonis” Design Award
- Fourth MINI Dwelling City Cabin Unveiled in Beijing
- Sizzling Take: Kye Kelly Promoting All Of His Stuff And John Gaydosh’s Departure From NHRA Professional Inventory Are Mockingly Linked
- Superboss! Watch Tyrone Malone Mangle Tires In This Bandag Promotional Movie From 40 Years In the past
- PSA Group “prepared” for large EV enlargement throughout its manufacturers
- Males Are Extra Harmful Drivers Than Girls, DVLA Knowledge Reveals
- 2019 Ford F-150 Restricted Is Very Costly At $68,630
- Suge Knight Will get 28 Years in Jail For Deadly Hit And Run
- Volkswagen Reveals ID Electrical Automotive Chassis. to be Cheaper Than e-Golf
- 2018 Suzuki Jimny Pricing Begins From €17,915
- The Dirty Climb: Racing For The Money On A Muddy Hill In Tennessee
- Traditional YouTube: The Lap 148 Battle Throughout The 2007 Bathurst Race Was One For The Books!
- Tough Begin: Will This 1977 Chevrolet Camaro Buff Out Effectively Sufficient?
- Unhinged: Witnessing The Closing Farewell Of A Observe
- If You’re Gonna Break Stuff, Break It As Unhealthy As Cleetus Broke The Rearend!
- Is It Bizarre That I Need To See A Scorching-Rodded 1989 Buick Reatta Now? Every day Driver Or Psychotic Left-Area Alternative?
- Subsequent-gen Renault Captur caught testing earlier than 2019 launch
- Vauxhall Insignia Sports activities Tourer long-term overview
- Watch A Web Seize a Satellite tv for pc in Area
- Tesla Mannequin three Get 5 Star Score in NHTSA Crash Exams
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Beats F-16 Fighter Jet and Tesla Mannequin S in Airport Drag Race
- 2019 Honda Elysion Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Value Rumor
- Jaguar I-Tempo
- Toyota Yaris, 86 GR emblems filed to be used in Europe
- Standing in parking field unlawful, RM2,000 positive – PDRM
- Toyota Hilux, Fortuner, Innova get equipment, security updates
- Purchase them earlier than we do: second-hand picks for 21 September
- Matt Prior: are taking pictures brakes the subsequent trade mega-trend?
- 2019 Lincoln Nautilus First Drive Assessment | A refresh that is greater than pores and skin deep
- Confidence of Valtteri Bottas Diminishes As a result of Lack of Wins in 2018
- Tesla VP of worldwide provide administration reportedly resigns
- Audi makes use of modular answer for virtual-reality coaching
- System E: Audi to produce Virgin Racing with e-tron FE05
- Tesla Mannequin three will get 5-star score from U.S. security company
- Redesigned Elantra Affords Thrilling New Options
- Kuhl Racing Suzuki Swift Sport Physique Package Is Cool
- 2020 Genesis G80 Might Look Like This
- Seat Tarraco Cupra R Is the Spanish SUV We Wished to See
- Store for Vehicles within the Comfort of your House
- Suja Chandy named managing director for Nissan Digital Hub
- Fifth Gear Compares Jaguar F-Tempo and Alfa Romeo Stelvio on the Monitor
- 2020 Lamborghini Huracan Spyder Facelift Makes Spyshots Debut
- Bumper Autumn 2018 Subject – Out Now!
- Mercedes-AMG A35: Exterior, Inside and Efficiency
- 2019 Honda CR-V Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Worth Rumor
- 2019 Mercedes A 250 Takes on Previous BMW 125i in Acceleration Comparability
- 2019 BMW M850i xDrive Cabriolet Seems to be Gorgeous in Sundown Orange Metallic
- Mercedes-AMG Undertaking One Photographs Leaked
- Mercedes-AMG Challenge One: official “spyshots” proven
- Proton resumes exports to Egypt – Saga and Exora amongst three fashions set for market debut in October
- Porsche invests in augmented actuality tech for HUDs
- Nissan Navara Darkish Sky Idea debuts at Hannover
- Klang Valley Double Monitor Part 2 contract cancelled on account of excessively excessive value, new tender due end-2018
- Change Takata airbag or danger being blacklisted – Loke
- Valtteri Bottas: chronicles of an adrenaline-fuelled Finn
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG Mission One Now Testing in England
- Peugeot Revives the 504 Coupe as Autonomous All Electrical e-Legend Idea
- Renault EZ-PRO Is the Metropolis Supply Street Practice of the Future
- Mercedes-AMG Challenge One sports activities creative camo throughout observe testing
- 2019 Hyundai i30 Fastback N Teased, Debuts September 26th
- Skoda Kodiaq RS Official Sketches Revealed
- Peugeot E-Legend idea is an electrical tackle a traditional coupe
- VW I.D. Buzz Cargo: EV microbus will get a industrial model
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ First Drive Overview | Price its weight in carbon fiber
- 40,000 Vehicles Shall be Totaled in Hurricane Florence Floods, Estimates Current
- Electrify America to Current Charging Plan for e-tron Owners
- Cadillac Confirms CTS-V, ATS-V Are On Their Methodology Out
- Car Thieves Break Into 25 Cars All through Taylor Swift St. Louis Stay efficiency
- Man Torched 135 Mercedes at NYC’s Kings Plaza to Hold Others From Having Intercourse
- BMW Strikes in with Daimler in New Mobility HQ in Berlin
- Audi A6 2018 UK evaluate
- Fiat 500L S-Design Is not Sufficient To Make MPVs Attention-grabbing Once more
- Refrigerated Truck With 157 Decomposing Our bodies Discovered Deserted in Mexico
- Aston Martin Valkyrie Spawns Third New Hypercar, to Be Produced from 2021
- Fool Runs Down Emus With His Automotive in Australian Outback
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG Mission One Now Testing in England
- 2019 BMW i8 Roadster Drivers’ Notes Evaluation | The world of tomorrow
- Koenigsegg Regera: clients to get improvement automobile drive in November
- ‘2.2 seconds and we smashed Ferrari’
- Large Dinosaur Rides Tiny Bike in Northern Eire
- Peugeot Revives the 504 Coupe as Autonomous All Electrical e-Legend Idea
- 2 Psychological Well being Sufferers Drown in Again of Police Van Throughout Florence
- Modified G-Wagen four×four Squared Homeowners Take Over London
- Toyota Gazoo logos counsel sizzling ‘GR’ Yaris and GT86
- Citroen C3 JCC+ Restricted Version is French Stylish Taken to The Subsequent Degree
- Arizona Patrol Volunteer Saves Canine Tied to Truck Heading For The Interstate
- Rolls-Royce indicators deal to trial hybrid-electric observe conversions
- Mazda expands its progressive personalised automotive shopping for scheme with the launch of accredited Mazda MyWay sellers
- Nissan e.dams Indicators Buemi And Albon For Components E
- Peugeot 508 2018 UK consider
- Aston Martin confirms its third mid-engine hypercar
- PSA Group to provide electrified mannequin of every Citroen, DS, Peugeot and Vauxhall model
- Opinion: the Peugeot e-Legend concept is the acceptable face of autonomous driving
- Aston Martin broadcasts share price earlier to stock alternate flotation
- NASA Stops Curiosity Rover Operations Due to Communications Factors
- Neighborhood Comes Collectively to Help 50 Rescue Pets Stranded in Van All through Florence
- Renault EZ-PRO is The Metropolis Provide Road Put together of The Future
- Ashton Kutcher Hits Man With His Black Tesla, Makes up For it With Selfies
- The Closing: This Is The World’s Most Superior Ferrari Dino – Unreal Assemble The place Money Was no Object
- AutoMeter Scorching Summer time season Monetary financial savings: Get 10% Off All AutoMeter Branded Gauges Until October 31st
- A Monster of Malaise: The 1974 Cougar XR7 Had A 460, Suspension Made Of Jello, and Physique Roll For Days
- Gutsy Driving Video: Right here Are The Prime 5 Passes From The 2018 Goodwood Revival
- BangShift Query Of The Day: What’s The Worst Thought You’re Glad You Acquired Talked Out Of?
- Little Automotive, Huge Value: This 1965 Sunbeam Tiger Is Restored To Perfection However It Ain’t Low cost
- Tough Begin: Flip Nader The Chicken In This 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza
- PDRA Drag Wars Protection From GALOT Motorsports Park: Doorways Had been Slammed And Horsepower Was Wrought
- Morning Symphony: The Burnout Contest From LS Fest East 2018!
- 2020 BMW X6 M Spied Up Shut and Private
- Solar-Powered Yacht is a Lengthy-Time period Refuge From Zombies
- Mazda wins ‘Finest New Automobile Finance’ title within the 2018 Parkers New Automobile Awards
- Historic Drag Video: Drag Racing – Sport of the Folks
- 2019 Honda Crider Design Engine Launch Date and Value Rumor
- Burt Reynolds’ Smokey and the Bandit Vehicles to Promote at Public sale
- Nissan e.dams indicators Buemi and Albon for System E debut
- SPYSHOTS: Nissan Be aware e-Energy sighted in Malaysia
- Volkswagen MEB electrical platform unveiled – compact ID. in 2020, to function 125 kW, one-hour quick charging
- Subaru Forester 2.zero STI Efficiency version – RM135ok
- Honda CR-V Hybrid launched for Europe with 184 PS
- Toyota says guide model of the A90 Supra is prepared
- FIRST LOOK: 2018 Perodua Alza 1.5 Advance facelift
- 2019 G29 BMW Z4 – full particulars launched, three variants
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class C200 AMG Line Property 2018 assessment
- Byton eyes Europe by 2020
- Peugeot e-Legend idea unveiled
- Nissan declares govt administration change
- 5 Stars: The New Audi A6 within the Euro NCAP
- Readers’ Alternative by auto, motor und sport: Audi Takes Prime Place in Connectivity and Inside Design
- Audi celebrates 25-year success story in Hungary
- Renault’s EZ-PRO is a workspace, espresso truck and rolling submit workplace
- 2019 Volkswagen U.S. Lineup Sees Passat Worth Go Up By $2,300
- 2019 Suzuki Vitara Will get New Picture Gallery Forward of Paris Debut
- 2019 Genesis G70 Pricing Introduced, Begins from $34,900
- 2019 Toyota Supra Is Not as Agile as Cayman and A110, Prototype Overview Says
- Nissan camper van conversions displayed in Hannover
- Rumble Guts: This Naturally Aspirated Ford 632 Cranks Out 1,100hp And Massive League Torque
- Bear in mind Bigfoot and USA-1 Racing Down Lanes of Crushed Automobiles At Gateway Motorsports Park In 1983? Let This Video Remind You
- Howell EFI Declares Expanded TBI Package Protection – Gas Inject All The Issues!
- Tough Begin: This 1973 Chrysler New Yorker Is The Excellent Vessel To Cruise With!
- Video: How Stevie Quick Jackson Gained The 2018 NHRA US Nationals – An Amazingly Unbelievable Victory
- Flip 6, The Automotive Crusher: Some Of The Strongest Impacts From Sandown Raceway’s Notorious Nook
- 2018 PDRA Drag Wars Protection: GALOT Motorsports Park Was Packed With The Quickest Doorslammers On Earth
- BangShift Query Of The Day: Do You Have Any Good Station Wagon Reminiscences?
- Jim Oberhofer launched from Kalitta Motorsports – Veteran Crew Chief Departs Crew With 5 Races Remaining In NHRA Season
- Reawakening The Useless: This Leyland P76 Is Introduced Out Of A 35-12 months Relaxation And Again To Life!
- G20 BMW three Sequence teaser surfaces, exhibits big grille
- 2018 Moto Guzzi V7 III Tough in Malaysia – RM75,000
- SEAT Tarraco unveiled – flagship seven-seater SUV
- Nissan Navara Darkish Sky Idea leaked previous to debut
- 2018 Yamaha NVX 155 GP Version on sale – RM10,606
- Ferrari Monza SP1 and SP2 – 809 hp of open-top fury
- Volvo XC90 T5 AWD Momentum in Malaysia – RM374okay
- AD: Naza Automall goes large on rewards this M’sia Day
- Mercedes-AMG A35 4Matic debuts – 306 hp, 400 Nm!
- BMW Imaginative and prescient iNEXT previews all-electric SUV for 2021
- 2019 Honda Civic Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Value
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody Evaluate & Take a look at Drive
- 2018 BMW M5 Assessment & Check Drive
- 2018 Nissan Frontier SV V6 Crew Cab Midnight Version four×four Assessment & Check Drive
- 2018 Volkswagen Passat V6 SEL Premium Overview & Take a look at Drive
- 2018 Subaru BRZ tS Evaluation & Take a look at Drive