On January 14th, 2013, the new 2014 Jeep® Grand Cherokee SRT is showcased in Detroit at the North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013. The new 2014 Jeep® Grand Cherokee SRT has much more refined features, technology and equipment to make it unique in delivering style, luxury and safety while on the other hand it is powered with new 8HP70 eight-speed automatic transmission, to not only generate more power but more performance and efficiency too. In the engine configuration, the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT is powered by 6.4 Litre HEMI® V-8 which is quite capable of producing a horsepower of 470[351 kilo-Watts] at 6000 RPM and a greater torque of 465 lb.-ft.[630 Nm] at 4300 RPM with 8HP70 8-speed automatic transmission with Eco Mode gives comfortable, smooth, much more improved shifting and fuel economy. In the 2014 SRT model, the big 6.4-L engine is fined tuned to produce greater towing capacity of 7200 pounds which is....
Tag: Detroit Auto Show 2013
The all wait for the NAIAS EyesOn Design Awards is now over, as the winner in the Design category has been given to the Ford Atlas Concept and the Nissan Resonance Concept. On the other hand, the final result of EyesOn Design Awards is fall under production category which is also awarded at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013 : Winner of the EyesOn Design Awards in the Production Category is given to – 2014 Cadillac ELR. The EyesOn Design Awards honor the most important display of design at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013, in Detroit. The award winner decision is taken by North American and global leaders of design from Automobile makers with academic chairs of transportation design programs and design leaders from other fields. It identify the skill and creativity of today’s most gifted designers in the areas of Aesthetics and Innovation, Concept Implementation, Functionality and Spirit of Industrial Design. The EyesOn Design Awards given in concept and production categories, which are desired by....
On 14th January 2013, at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013, Toyota has premiered the Corolla Furia Concept with an international celebration in Detroit. The next generation level of Toyota Corolla has stylish expression in its exterior, making the compact sedan more sexier than ever. This form of Furia concept of Corolla will be a milestone for the creative design work in the new future vehicles of Toyota. As per the words said by group vice president and general manager of the Toyota Division, Bill Fay – “It blends a heightened emphasis on dramatic design and modern elements of high technology to generate curb appeal that will surprise a lot of people.”. The Furia Concept of Corolla ia a compact luxury sedan, which has 181.9 inches[4620 mm] long, 71 inches[1805 mm] wide and 56.1 inches[1425 mm] high. It is based on a design theme of Iconic Dynamism which attracts and target new generation i.e.....
Here in Detroit, Nissan Resonance Crossover Concept has just won the EyesOn Design Award for the Best Concept Vehicle for this week, which is announced few hour after the debut of the Resonance Concept at the [NAIAS] -North American International Auto Show 2013. With the power of advance hybrid-electric technology the most attractive feature of this concept is the aggressive and future design look with the virtue of good fuel efficiency and shows respect to the environment, in the Crossover segment. The clean edge design with full use of aerodynamics is quite noticeable In the exterior, the V-Motion front design in which front grille goes from hood and deep into the attractive boomerang shaped headlights. While the exterior body has strong surface with sexy line finishing. The distinctive roof floating design using a full size glass panel, is perfectly matched with the big size windows and the large space inside. The aggression can be seen in the unique name exterior color-....
We know the muscular engine power of the BMW M6 Gran Coupe, from the previous unveils. In Michigan, it is showcased at the famous Detroit Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013 with the all-new composition of 4-door coupe combined with the carbon fiber roof panel and best quality of material. While every component in the chassis and suspension of the new M6 Gran Coupe has given the base racing DNA nature of Sports Coupe. The 2014 M6 Gran Coupe has the engine which is developed over the proven experience on M V-8 Engine, which is highly tested and most powerful engine ever assembled on a M production car. The new M V-8 engine is twinPower Turbo 4.4-liter engine that generates a horsepower of 560[i.e. 412 kilo-Watts] at 5,750 – 7,000 RPM and produces a maximum torque of 500 lb-ft.[i.e. 680 Nm] from 1,500 to 5,750 RPM. The quick power generator and constant thrust of the M TwinPower Turbo V-8 is....
The German Automaker Mercedes-Benz – a few days back displayed the premium and wide range of new 2014 E-Class for Europe market, and now boldly open the live world premiere of their new E-Class range at NAIAS[North American International Auto Show] on 14th January, 2013 at the press preview day, specially for U.S. market. This world premiere of their premium E-Class consists of all-new Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG models and completely revised E-Class Coupé, Cabriolet and E-Class Saloon, Estate variants. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class Saloon, Estate, Coupé and Cabriolet models and are fully improved to the best of Engine breeds in Efficiency, design algorithm and safety with very new assistance systems. Technically enhanced E-Class has advanced BlueDIRECT technology to boost 4-cylinder petrol engine with direct injection technology and make the E-Class more environment friendly, high performer, efficient with 6-cylinder engine and even more efficient with diesel engine with advanced driving dynamics. It has new....
On January 14th in the press preview day one, Hyundai boldly released one of their premium concept model – the HCD-14 Genesis Concept – at the NAIAS[North American International Auto Show] 2013 in Detroit, Michigan. Launching the premium 4-door coupe in the rear-wheel segment, has a perfect combination of high precision fluidic design, enhance driving dynamics, great power and advanced technology of the future vehicle. The president and CEO of Hyundai Motor America, John Krafcik expressed the industry future directions in its own way by saying – “HCD-14 Genesis gives a hint of the design direction we’ll be taking, and an indication of the focus we’re placing on driving dynamics and technology.”. If we look at the design of HCD-14 Genesis, it depicts the liquid-metal high fluidic design approach with elementary design surface like of gemstone. On the exterior body, the front body with metal grille finish has a deep....
On the first press preview day on January 14th, 2013 at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013, live from Detroit, the much awaited debut of the luxury CUV concept – the Lincoln MKC Concept – is all gone live at Lincoln Press Conference with full rejoice. The MKC concept was revealed just two days back and it was showing the best combination of technology and modern design in compact luxury model and that’s what next generation of customer is now going for. In the Lincoln press conference, the MKC Concept is said to have – “strong role that small utility luxury vehicle will play in Lincoln reinvented lineup and it underscored the importance of personalized experience and engagement extended beyond the dealership to the inside of the vehicle itself”. The Lincoln MKZ has become the inspired DNA of MKC concept and in the press conference is described as ” love to drive model with most delight driving feel....
The most awaited debut of all new 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is going to make a good impact in the segment of Sports Car with redefined performance. Today Chevrolet with Corvette Stingray has target a new segment of modern customers in Detroit, by providing a great equilibrium of design, performance and technology. In the engine configuration, the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is powered with an all-new LT1 6.2 Litre V-8 Small Block Engine which is capable of generating an estimated horsepower of 450[i.e. 335 kilo-Watts] and an estimated max torque of 335 lb.-ft.[i.e. 610 Nm] at 1,000 to 4,000 rpm. The engine is built with the capability of more fuel efficiency using Active Fuel Management feature and also given a improved performance characteristic by direct injection variable valve timing technology to the engine. The LT1 Engine is combine with either a 6-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission or exclusive TREMEC TR6070 7-speed manual transmission with Active Rev Matching. Optimized configuration of....
In the range of compact utility vehicle with unique style and high luxury, Lincoln has introduced the new Lincoln MKC Concept model today to be debut at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013 in Detroit, to regain their grip in the competitive market of luxury segment, by giving distinctive features, sporty driving dynamics and luxury comfort which are prime features of their just introduced MKZ model. MKZ is the inspired DNA model of MKC Concpet, to target a new generation of customer who has developed a new mindset in the segment of fast developing market of luxury utility vehicles. One of their core target includes the market of China and Lincoln will start selling these model in the 3rd quarter of 2014. The Executive Vice President of Global Marketing, Sales and Service and Lincoln, Jim Farley has expressed it by saying – “We are reinventing Lincoln by focusing on the largest and fastest-growing segments of the....
Fiat has announced that it is all set to showcase its models in the detroit auto show – North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013. Same model range was displayed at Los Angeles Auto Show 2012 in November, which is comprised of all-new 2013 Fiat 500e battery based electric vehicle, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio, the 2014 Fiat 500L and Fiat 500L Trekking with the two more models of 500 design concept in the form of Italian design and character which have two more doors and provide 5 passenger comfortable room. For those who love to drive small car with high performance with unique style in U.S., Fiat has provide that design concept in the form of Fiat 500 Abarth Tenebra, which is inspired from 500 Abarth and has unique exterior with aluminum wheels featured in 16-inch Hyper Nero Chrome Abarth design, Matte Grigio[gray] color, a Scorpion logo of Abarth in Gloss....
The Lexus has just released the photos with details of its new sports model of its IS range compact sedan – the Lexus IS F Sport models range and announced that the new F Sport range and the new compact Sedan Lexus IS models normal range, will all-together celebrate their global debut in DETROIT at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] on Jan. 15th, 2013 and during a press conference in Cobo Center at 9:30 a.m. EST, will go on live with a footage stream at their website and Facebook The new IS model range will have 3 models – the IS 250, the IS 350 and one hybrid model – the IS 300h which will be launched in the Europe, Japan and other international market. While the new IS F Sport will be available in complete model range as the 250 F Sport and the 350 F Sport. The new IS model....
Volkswagen with Passat Performance Concept at NAIAS, has also going to introduce the two more models of Volkswagen in U.S., that will have the R-Line category and be in the 2014 MY SUV- the Tiguan R-Line and Touareg R-Line, just waiting for their debut in the coming NAIAS[North America International Auto Show] 2013 in DETROIT with more sportier R-Line featurs, dynamic characteristics and enhancement in the interior and exterior as well, while loaded with the same engine performance boost that existing Tiguan and Touareg models have. The Tiguan with R-Line is equipped with two drive options – the front-wheel-drive or all-wheel-drive[4Motion®] and has TSI® turbocharged 4-cylinder 2.0 Liter Engine from the GTI. It is loaded with the impressive features like R-Line rear spoiler, side-skirts with body-colored and chrome trim, sport-tuned suspension with 19-inch aluminum alloy wheels from Mallory and standard LED daytime running Bi-xenon headlights. In the interior, it has the luxury of Fender Premium Audio....
On the prestigious international Auto Show of North America the – NAIAS[North America International Auto Show] 2013 in DETROIT, the Volkswagen of America is coming-up with the global debut of their model – the Volkswagen Passat Performance Concept, while the regular Passat variant in the other markets like Europe and Asia is quite famous for its exclusive luxury and performance. The sportier spirit model with 4-door concept incorporated with 6-speed Automatic Transmission and loaded with Volkswagen EA888 1.8 Liter turbocharged and direct-injected TSI® 4-cylinder Engine , which is capable of producing a horsepower of 250[i.e. 184 kilo-Watts or 253.56 PS]. The Bi-Xenon headlights which featured AFS -Advanced Front Lighting System and LED taillights with carbon applications on its mirror caps, 19-inch Luxor alloy wheels and dual exhaust, is for the first time introduced for the American model of Volkswagen Performance Concept of Passat not found in the regular Passat. The premium interior with dashboard more with carbon-like finish,....
Chevrolet is all-set for North America International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013 in Detroit, for the debut of two all-new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and the Chevrolet Corvette but with really different idea, by showcasing 5 models which are built and sold other than United States – 1) The Chevrolet Onix which is a Brazil based compact Hatchback and equipped with 5-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmissions and with a option of 1.0-liter and 1.4-liter engines, can run on 100% ethanol or a flex[gasoline + ethanol] fuel. Onix has advance technology and equipment like Chevrolet MyLink system, Bluetooth and which give access to songs, photos, videos by the mobile phone applications on a 7-inch color LCD panel. 2) The Chevrolet the Spin which is a compact urban multi-purpose vehicle with the provision of 7 passenger seating, specially built by GM’s facility in Bekasi, Indonesia and will get its sale order in Thailand and Indonesia in 2013.....
On January,15th 2013 at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, Nissan is coming-up with its Crossover Concept – the Resonance Crossover Concept and will showcase it international debut on the Nissan stand. According to the Nissan, it has the advance series of Nissan Crossover design by incorporating the bold styling in a hybrid-electric crossover. The full details and photos will be released in the press conference of Nissan on January 15th, 2013 at 0810 hours. The North America’s biggest and most popular Automobile Show – the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) – will begin from the mid of January in DETROIT, which is a premium platform for the Automobile Companies everywhere from the world to showcase their debut of concept and production models. The press preview at the NAIAS 2013 is going to open from January, 14th to 15th. While the Industry Preview will open from January, 16th to 17th and the Charity Preview on January, 18th. Finally....
Dodge is coming-up with the new 2013 Dodge Dart GT model at the most prestigious Auto Show – the North America International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013 in Detroit. The new Dodge Dart GT has in-built sport DNA with innovative style, enhanced performance and greater driving dynamics. In the Dodge line-up, the all new compact model -2013 Dodge Dart has been already got much appreciation for its best performance and style. In the line-up of Dart SE, SXT, Rallye, Aero and Limited models, the new GT is the latest model and Dodge further continue to research for new high-performace R/T variant. The new GT will available to U.S. Manufacturer’s at the suggested retail price of only $20,995[MSRP], thats exclude the excluding destination cost. It has 2.4 Litre Tigershark Engine which is capable of generating a horespower of 184[i.e. 137.26 kilo-Watts] with MultiAir 2 and 6-speed manual transmission and automatic 6-speed PowerTech[Autostick Automatic Transmission]. The dynamic exterior is....
Mercedes-Benzis going to celebrate the double debut in detroit at North America International Auto Show[NAIAS] on Monday 14th January 2013 with its E-Class range (1) Mercedes-Benz E-Class Saloon and Estate, (2) Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupé and Cabriolet models and (3) the much updated Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG models available first time in a 4MATIC version, all are fully improved to the best of Engine breeds in Efficiency, design algorithm and safety with very new assistance systems. Technically enhanced E-Class has advanced BlueDIRECT technology to boost 4-cylinder petrol engine with direct injection technology and make the E-Class more environment friendly, high performer, efficient with 6-cylinder engine and even more efficient with diesel engine with advanced driving dynamics. The E-Class family is equipped with very new and optimized assistance system which provides extra safety and better comfort – known as the ‘Mercedes-Benz Intelligent Drive’ – which will be introduced in the forth-coming Mercedes-Benz S-Class. Its basically provide every means....
With the debut launch of 2014 Audi R8 and Audi RS 5 Cabriolet at NAIAS 2013 in Detroit, Audi has just confirmed that they are also introducing the debut launch of their Audi SQ5 with Gasoline Engine, which is for the very first time in Gasoline Engine segment is really dynamic and capable of producing a high horsepower of 354[i.e. 260 kilo-Watts] between 6,000 and 6,500 RPM. The supercharged 3.0 Litre V6 Engine with 2,995 CC of displacement, can generate a top torque of 470 Nm[i.e. 346.65 lb.-ft.] between 4,000 and 4,500 rpm. The 3.0 TFSI Engine can accelerate from 0 to 62 miles/hour[i.e. 0 to 100 kilometers] in 5.4 seconds with a top-speed of 250 kilometer/hour[i.e. 155 miles/hour] which is electronically limited. The new Audi SQ5 with Gasoline Engine have fuel average of 11.76 kilometer/litre[i.e. U.S. 21 miles/gallon in the NEDC] with a CO2 emissions of 199 grams/kilometer[i.e. 320.26 g/m] in....
Hyundai which is one of the famous Automobile Company in United States, has just announced that they are going to showcase a new concept car – the Hyundai HCD-14 concept, at the North American International Auto Show [NAIAS] in Detroit at 3 pm EST, on January, 14th 2013. As Hyundai is quite confident on their HCD-14 concept debut at NAIAS by saying that the auto world will glimpse the future design of Hyundai premium vehicle. With launch of this concept vehicle, Hyundai will introduce the advanced technology of 3-D gesture based controls in a premium car segment and on looking at the available teaser photo by Hyundai, the aerodynamic shape and curves on the upper part of side body and the slopping roof-line is quite eye-catching. As per Hyundai, HCD-14 concept has spirited driving dynamics to make the travel more comfortable and safe. The North America’s biggest and most popular Automobile Show – the North American International Auto....
The most awaited and North America’s largest & most prestigious Automobile Show – the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) – is soon going to begin in DETROIT, which is a biggest platform for the Automakers around the world to launch their debut of concept and production models. The press preview at the NAIAS 2013 is going to open from January, 14th to 15th. While the Industry Preview will open from January, 16th to 17th and the Charity Preview on January, 18th. Finally the NAIAS 2013 for public show will start from January, 19th to 27th and more than 500 vehicles will be showcased on this day for public audience. For this International Auto Show, Acura is coming-up with the prototype of its next-generation 2014 MDX SUV – a Luxury Sport Utility Vehicle – in the press show on January, 15th 2013 at North American International Auto Show (NAIAS). Acura has released a photo teaser of 2014 MDX SUV, showcasing....
The Audi of U.S. has just announced that they are all set with the debut launch of their most innovative and technically advanced models – the 2014 Audi R8 model line and new Audi RS 5 Cabriolet at the North American International Auto Show 2013 in DETROIT on January. Audi has done excellent work in the area of performance and efficiency and in a statement by the President of Audi of America, he said – “We know that driving enthusiasts are excited to have these cars come to our shores, but they will be even more thrilled to know this is just the beginning.”. To justified it, Audi are coming with the new 2014 Audi R8 which has the new S tronic® double-clutch transmission to deliver more on performance and efficiency. The new 2014 Audi RS 5 Cabriolet which will be now available for U.S. public, has the option of open....
Mercedes-Benz has introduced more refreshed design, power and efficient technology in 2014 Mercedes E-Class Coupé and Cabriolet, the same that recently used in 2014 E-Class Sedan and Estate models. Its makes it more sportier as well as luxurious in terms of power and comfortableness. The Mercedes all new E-Class models are going to be showcased at North American International Auto Show 2013 in DETROIT. While in the front design with new headlamps consisting a single headlamp lens with anti-dazzle LED lights as standard feature and an optional feature of full LED technology is loaded with this class for the first time. The 4-seater Cabriolet is provided with complete retractable side windows and a continuous shoulder line that goes slightly up from the front to the boot lid, very well showing its clear proportions. On the other hand, the 2-door Coupé is designed with the striking lines and has classic proportions with a elongated side line, long....
Bentley is all set for the international world debut of its 2013 Continental GT Speed Convertible at North American International Auto Show 2013 in DETROIT on 14th January 2013. Bentley has provided the same heart engine used in Continental GT Speed coupé in the new Continental GT Speed Convertible, making it the world’s fastest 4-seat soft-top with the premium luxury and more refinements. The 12 cylinders 48 valve twin-turbo-charged Engine with 8-speed transmission is capable of generating a horsepower of 616[i.e. 626 PS] and top torque of 590 lb.-ft.[i.e. 800 Nm] from 2000 to 5000 RPM, which gives new GT Speed Convertible enough power to spring 0 to 60 miles/hour in just 4.1 seconds or 0 to 100 km/hour in 4.4 seconds and 0 to 100 miles/hour[i.e. 160 km/hour] in just 9.7 seconds. The 2013 GT Speed can accelerate to a top speed of 325 km/hour[i.e. 202 miles/hour]. The W12 engine with energy recovery system and the advanced ME17 Engine Management....
The Maserati is all prepared with the international world premiere of its 2014 Maserati Quattroporte, the unmatched luxury, elegance, style and performance will be showcased at North American International Auto Show 2013 in DETROIT on 2013. The high-performance luxury sports sedan is all set with high-refined engine, designed and developed by Maserati and Ferrari engineers in Italy’s motor valley. The next-generation engine has been given the state-of-art technology and turbo power for more thrilling driving experience with better comfortable and safety features. As per Harald Wester, Maserati CEO – “It is a growth that will be based on three new models entering two new segments of the automobile market – and it starts with the all-new 2013 Maserati Quattroporte”. The new Maserati Quattroporte will supplied two different type of engines – the twin-turbo V8 and V6. The twin-turbo V8 3.6 Litre Engine is capable of generating a horsepower of 530[i.e. 390 kilo-Watts] and a torque of 542 lb.-ft.[i.e. 710], which gives new....
Infiniti is sincerely working on its new brand nomenclature strategy, which they have announced on December, 18th 2012 in Hong Kong. The nomenclature strategy is applied to every product of Infiniti which ranges from Q – for Sedans, Coupes and Convertibles to QX – for Crossover and SUV models. As per the strategy each model is uniquely identified by a double digit representing hierarchy within that range. In the advanced step of brand promotion, Infiniti is quite prepared with the world debut of 2014 Infiniti Q50 which is an all-new Luxury Sports Sedan a replacement of G37 sedan, in January at the North American International Auto Show 2013 in DETROIT on 2013 and the new Q50 will be lucky one to have first Infiniti’s Q badge. The new nomenclature of Infiniti’s Auto-products will be implemented in logical stages within the existing auto range, as the next-generation Infiniti models i.e. the 2014 model year products are introduced. The new brand promotion is all done from a Advance Research and Evaluation,....
On December 11, 2012 in TORRANCE, California, Honda has announced that the all-new Honda Compact Utility Vehicle – the Urban SUV Concept – which has incorporated the sportier and dynamic feature of a SUV with quite efficient functional interior and ample space, is going to have the world premiere in January at the North American International Auto Show 2013 in DETROIT on 2013. The teaser which has been revealed by Honda is a next-generation Fit-based crossover concept model with a prominent character line, wraparound taillights, bulging fenders, a tailgate-mounted spoiler and sporty greenhouse Compact SUV and will be showcased during NAIAS press conference by broadcasting it live via a webcast at hondawebcast.com.....
On December 20, 2012 in TORRANCE, California, Toyota has informed that they are ready to thrill their fans with the international debut of Toyota Furia Concept at North American International Auto Show 2013 in DETROIT on 2013. The World Premiere of Furia Concept will be a new sedan concept in the Toyota display at Cobo Hall on January 14th, 2013 and it will be broadcast live. From the video teaser, the Furia Concept looks like carbon fiber-clad concept car which has a carbon fiber rear spoiler on its rear and a carbon fiber diffuser with trapezoidal exhaust. This sedan concept has a aggressive and sportier looks with angular chrome exhaust and stylish door handles, side gills, LED tail-lights and the overall refresh exterior design theme. In the new Furia Concept, one can feel the the sports sense of Scion FR-S with the basic approach of Corolla.....
Cadillac is coming-up with a electric luxury coupe equipped with advanced features of Electric Vehicle Technology – the all-new 2014 Cadillac ELR, will be showcased at North American International Auto Show 2013 in DETROIT on January 2013. The Cadillac ELR is fully inspired from the Cadillac Converj Concept model and has a dynamic design. According to General Motors North America President Mark Reuss, the preparations will shortly be initiated to build new Cadillac ELR at the Detroit-Hamtramck Assembly plant and he claimed that the new ELR which will be powered with enhanced Electric Vehicle Technology has a class of its own segment with distinctive characteristics, signature look and true-to-concept exterior design. The production of new Cadillac ELR will be started late in 2013. The new ELR is a production version of Cadillac’s Converj, a concept vehicle showcased at the North American International Auto Show in 2009. But the 2014 ELR will possess advance design theme of....
BMW presents the new 2014 Z4 Roadster – a combination of classic beauty and state-of-the-art technology, which will be available in the U.S. market in the spring 2013. The BMW Z4 has new eye-catching exterior features, the new Hyper Orange design package, lively detailed interior refinements with the complete range of BMW ConnectedDrive features. At the North American International Auto Show 2013 in Detroit, with world debut of BMW 4 Series Concept Coupe, there are World Premiere of the BMW M6 Gran Coupe, the North American Premiere of the BMW 3 Series Sports Wagon and the Newly Updated BMW Z4 Roadster. BMW Z4 variants with engine configurations : The U.S. 2014 BMW Z4 will be available in three variants – (1) BMW Z4 sDrive28i – It has a 4-Cylinder TwinPower Turbo 2.0 Litre Engine, capable of generating a horsepower of 240 and a torque of 260 lb-ft. that can sprint 0-60 miles/hour in....
OTHER IMPORTANT NEWS
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Green New Deal is right about transforming transportation — but we don’t have to wait for its more ambitious goals
- Tech investors see bugs as a big business as Ÿnsect raises $125 million
- Lamborghini Auto News : Lamborghini Polo Storico at Rétromobile Paris to unveil the most recent restoration: the Miura SV owned by Jean Todt
- Lamborghini Auto News : New Lamborghini Huracán EVO: elevation of technologies for amplified driving pleasure
- Lamborghini Auto News : Lamborghini Avventura: an expedition of Urus to discover Iceland
- Blockchain is solid, in that there is no liquidity
- Ford Auto News : Mini Auto News : Toyota Auto News : Video: Scorching hatch observe battle: Ford Fiesta ST v Mini Cooper S v Toyota Yaris GRMN
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : 2020 Mercedes-Benz CLA Manufacturing Begins in Hungary
- Ford Auto News : This Futuristic Pickup Truck Could Be the 2021 Ford Ranger
- DC Universe is off to a hot start with 3 original TV series that rival Netflix in quality, but it has a big challenge ahead
- BMW Auto News : Video: This May Be the Craziest BMW Z3 M Construct within the World
- Tata 45X Spotted Close To Its Production Stage
- Audi Auto News : WORLD PREMIERE: Audi SQ5 TDI — Another Diesel Performer US Won’t Get
- Lyft could launch its IPO as soon as next week, according to multiple reports
- Jim Boeheim Reportedly Hits, Kills Man With Car
- Apple could be working with Goldman Sachs on a credit card
- 2019 Genesis G70 RWD 3.3T Sport Review & Test Drive
- Peugeot Auto News : 508 Peugeot Sport Engineered PHEV Concept Revealed
- The $1,980 Galaxy Fold will launch in 2 months but Samsung doesn’t seem ready to actually show it to anyone yet
- Piech brand to launch with electric sports car at Geneva
- Mazda Auto News : Mazda 3 Skyactiv-D 2019 review
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla and the rise of the Model 3 get acknowledged by US auto dealership exec
- Uber Passenger Tries to Steal Driver’s Car While It’s Still Running
- Mystery Kia Concept Promises To Electrify Geneva
- Mazda Auto News : 2020 Mazda3 Priced from £20,595 in the UK
- California Rapper Willie McCoy Was Shot 25 Times While Sleeping in His Car
- Audi Auto News : 2019 Audi SQ5 TDI Gets Mild Hybrid V6 Diesel Engine
- Hyundai Auto News : Rookie Driver Smashes Through Showroom Window at Hyundai Dealership in India
- Colin Cowherd: Ciara Could Nudge Russell Wilson to Replace Eli Manning
- JFrog acquires Shippable, adding continuous integration and delivery to its DevOps platform
- A new RFID tracking system from MIT could make robotics cheaper and easier
- Porsche Auto News : Porsche Taycan Wagon Spotted Playing In Snow
- Nike Stock Shares Drop Following Zion Williamson Shoe Incident
- Redis Labs changes its open-source license — again
- 5 reasons wireless chargers aren’t practical
- Database startup Redis Labs says that it’s worth shaking up the open source software world if it means protecting its business from Amazon (AMZN)
- Google-backed cloud storage company Egnyte explains why it’s betting big on Microsoft, ‘the best partner there is’ (MSFT)
- Van Dijk plans to retire as a legend
- Dodge Auto News : All The Wants: This 454ci Former Dodge NASCAR Engine Rules
- Porsche Auto News : Porsche Taycan Specs Modeled: 2.8-Second 0-60, 280-Mile Range
- Microsoft bringing Dynamics 365 blended actuality options to smartphones
- Goldman Sachs and Apple are reportedly partnering to launch a new iPhone-linked credit card (GS, AAPL)
- The March To $50,000 – This Video Shows Alex Laughlin’s Dominating Lights Out 10 Performance End To End
- Bill Gates says a diet ‘breakthrough’ based on the microbes crawling in your gut could help the world’s waistlines
- Global smartphone growth stalled in Q4, up just 1.2% for the full year: Gartner
- Lamborghini Auto News : Lamborghini Terzo Millennio at the Geneva Motorshow 2018
- Lamborghini Auto News : Lamborghini Huracán Performante is a record-setter: the fastest on eight international circuits
- Lamborghini Auto News : Lamborghini opens in Paris its 5th French Showroom and unveils the new Urus
- Lamborghini Auto News : Automobili Lamborghini: a new era starts 4 December 2017 #SINCEWEMADEITPOSSIBLE
- Fact-Checking Barack Obama’s Zion Williamson Claim
- Volkswagen Auto News : Volkswagen selects EV production base
- Peugeot Auto News : Peugeot 2008 hits production milestone
- Eisenmann to extend paint shop
- Audi Auto News : Three Audi models enter production
- Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes starts B-Class production
- Tesla Auto News : Is Tesla Model 3 Or Model S A Better Choice For Road Trips?
- U.S. Federal EV Tax Credit Update For January 2019
- BMW Auto News : BMW to Hire 2,000 People for EV Production at Dingolfing
- Hyundai Auto News : 2020 Hyundai Tucson N-Line Teased, Available With Mild-Hybrid Turbo Diesel
- Dude Steals Pepsi Truck to Look For His Girlfriend After Fight
- Audi Auto News : Audi RS5 Sportback available to order in Europe
- Old Guys Rule Video: Watch A Legendary Vincent Black Shadow Engine Dissection
- Dublin Airport briefly shut down over a drone sighting at the runway
- Roundup: Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony, Tucker Carlson Rant, Foldable Samsung Phone
- Propel Fuels to launch EV charging network in California
- Kia Teases New Electric Car Ahead Of Geneva Reveal
- Geely To Launch New Emgrand GSe BEV With More Range
- Even the IAB warned adtech risks EU privacy rules
- The Grasshopper: This Petrolicious Look At A 1962 AC Bristol And Its interesting Owner Is Cool
- Here’s how Samsung’s new $750 Galaxy phone compares to the iPhone XR (AAPL)
- Driving in the land of fire and ice
- Driving within the land of fireside and ice
- ZEE WHIZ. BGM Cafe Racer’s ’78 Kawasaki Z400 Street Scrambler
- Peugeot Auto News : Peugeot 508 PHEV 2019 prototype evaluation
- Peugeot Auto News : Peugeot 508 PHEV 2019 prototype evaluate
- Ford Auto News : 2021 Ford Ranger pick-up truck leaked on-line
- Watch The 1988 Superbowl of Drag Racing Right Here – The Firebird Raceway Pre-Season Test Match Race Was Rocking!
- Subaru Auto News : Subaru VIZIV Adrenaline Idea Appears Like A Three-Door Crossover Coupe
- Porsche Auto News : New Porsche 911 GT3 (992) Spied, Exhibits Large Rear Aero
- Piquet, Vergne At Odds Over Formula E Crash
- Audi Auto News : Audi brings back diesel SQ5 with massive torque
- Bloomberg is diving into into the booming alternative data field with a new product that’ll help the market become mainstream
- Alibaba hits the gas on mobility as its bike sharing service adds carpooling
- After repeatedly mocking Apple for ditching the iPhone headphone jack, Samsung is doing exactly the same thing
- Get Your Shift Together: American Powertrain “Be My Overdrive” Sale Is On Until Feb 28th – SAVE
- Facebook is starting to pay for some of its missteps and Wall Street is getting nervous
- 2019 Cincinnati Cavalcade of Customs Photo Coverage: Big Show, Big Fun, Big Trucks, Cool Stuff!
- KIT establishing institue to help combustion-engine SMEs re-orient to e-mobility; Fit4E
- SpaceX’s Falcon 9 recovery robot prepares for imminent rocket landing [photos]
- European OEM selects Borg-Warner motor for brand new plug-in hybrid truck
- Wales vs England: Nowell and Moon to begin
- Simeone clarifies on weird celebration as Atletico beat Juventus
- Kia To Showcase New All-Electrical Idea At Geneva Motor Present 2019
- Suzuki Auto News : Suzuki Patents Reveal Upside Down Engine
- Kia All-Electrical Idea
- Peugeot Auto News : Peugeot 508 Peugeot Sport Engineered Idea
- Audi Auto News : The brand new Audi SQ5 TDI: Prompt efficiency due to electrical powered compressor
- NHRA Insider Podcast: Two New Episodes Uploaded – Radial Racing and Profiles In Grit and Guts
- Chrysler Auto News : The Final DSM: The Breakdown Of John Lazorack’s Brutal Chrysler Conquest
- Hyundai Auto News : Hyundai Tucson N-Line previewed previous to Geneva debut
- Mazda Auto News : New 2019 Mazda three costs to begin from £20,595
- Kia to disclose efficiency EV idea in Geneva
- Porsche Auto News : Porsche Taycan Sport Turismo Prototype Reveals Panamera-Like Rear Finish
- Datsun Auto News : Datsun 280Z by Vilner Is a 1970s Flashback Restomod
- Porsche Auto News : RWB 997 Porsche 911 Is the First Water-Cooled Rauh-Welt Begriff
- Man Runs Over Household of eight After Being Requested To not Smoke Round The Children
- Bugatti Auto News : Bugatti Chiron Longnose Roadster Rendered as Eccentric One-Off
- SpaceX Crew Dragon on Observe for March 2 Launch, NASA Readies In depth Protection
- Sunstone Technology re-brands as Heartcore to become a consumer-only European tech fund
- Stay streaming companies have been purported to be a shiny spot for the pay-TV trade, however they could be even much less dependable than reported
- UVA Engineering researching thermoelectric supplies to enhance effectivity of jet engines
- Audi Auto News : Two new V6 engines with 48V delicate hybrid system for Audi Q8; gasoline and diesel
- PDF Converter OCR 6 Lets You Edit and Search PDF Paperwork on Mac — 68% off
- Elevated demand for renewable pure gasoline from refuse sector
- BMW Auto News : 2019 Geneva Motor Present: BMW To Showcase New-Gen Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : Geneva 2019: Mercedes-Benz SLC Remaining Version Revealed
- Audi Auto News : Superior driving efficiency and emotional design: The Audi RS 5 Sportback can now be ordered
- Kia XCeed sketch revealed – doable debut at Geneva
- SPYSHOTS: Geely Binyue B-segment SUV noticed testing in Malaysia – new Proton X50 on the best way?
- Toyota Auto News : DRIVEN: 2019 Toyota Vios – outdated hand learns new methods
- MRT station safety to be stepped up – extra cameras and lights, patrolling by plainclothes police
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez hits again at Occasions Sq. billboard that blames her for Amazon canceling its New York HQ2
- Honda Auto News : Honda Jazz Mugen, BR-V Particular Version launched in Malaysia – restricted to 300 models every, from RM88,600
- Lexus Auto News : Subsequent-gen Lexus IS to share Z4-Supra’s three.0L inline-six?
- KTM Komuter prepare fares get 20% low cost from April
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : Mercedes-Benz to debut new CLA Taking pictures Brake, GLC facelift, Idea EQV at Geneva Motor Present
- Ford Auto News : 2019 Ford Focus ST Mk4 debuts – 276 hp and 430 Nm 2.three litre turbo, 6-sp handbook or 7-sp auto transmissions
- Alfa Romeo Auto News : Alfa Romeo to debut “one thing new” at Geneva present
- Lexus Auto News : Lexus UX 250h F Sport 2019 assessment
- Lakers vs Rockets: four issues that you must know
- Ballard taking part in H2PORTS challenge to demo hydrogen as various gasoline in European ports; FCmove-HD
- Golden level: It’s time for the NRL to attempt tougher
- Chevrolet Auto News : How Would You Construct It: 1973 Chevrolet Chevelle Drag Racer
- Rory McIlroy confirms he’ll miss this yr’s Irish Open
- Corvette Auto News : The Post-Event Rundown – Did Cleetus Wound The Third Engine In Ruby The Corvette?
- BMW Auto News : BMW Group Plant Dingolfing to create up to 2,000 secure jobs in e-mobility
- BangShift Question Of The Day: Unlimited Speed Limit Highways – Good Idea Or Not?
- Samsung’s Bixby-powered Galaxy Dwelling speaker will arrive ‘by April’
- Twitter opens purposes for its ‘prototype’ program, first checks to deal with fixing conversations
- The Fiero Revival: Detail Fixes On The 1985 Fiero That Hadn’t Moved In Twenty Years
- Rough Start: The Beast In The Baby Blue Box – 5.0 Fairmont For Sale!
- Mazda Auto News : Mazda publicizes UK value and specification for the All-New Mazda3 hatchback
- Mazda Auto News : Mazda declares UK worth and specification for the All-New Mazda3 hatchback
- Tata 45X Premium Hatchback To Debut At The 2019 Geneva Motor Present
- Land Rover Auto News : Rover Auto News : Issues solely Land Rover House owners Have to Know
- Peugeot Auto News : Peugeot 508 Sport Engineered Idea Is a Signal of Issues to Come
- Eni and RenOils to spice up assortment of used cooking oil for biofuel manufacturing
- Microsoft releases new apps that make augmented actuality far more useful to companies (MSFT)
- Apple’s cussed refusal to make an inexpensive iPhone resulted in its greatest gross sales decline in three years
- QUT, Mercurius Australia companion on pilot plant to transform sugarcane waste to jet and diesel gasoline; REACH
- JD.com’s drones take flight to Japan in partnership with Rakuten
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla showcases Sentry Mode in hilarious Cookie Monster sketch
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : 2019 Geneva Motor Present: Mercedes-Benz Gears Up For six World Premieres
- Patent Pictures Reveal Kawasaki Electrical Bike
- 2019 Yamaha MT-09 Launched In India Priced At Rs. 10.55 Lakh
- Chelsea already planning for all times after Sarri?
- 10 issues in tech it is advisable to know as we speak
- Skoda Auto News : Skoda Reveals Cabin Sketches Of The Imaginative and prescient iV Idea
- Lyft reportedly plans to debut on Nasdaq subsequent month
- Right here’s all the pieces introduced at Samsung’s Galaxy S10/Galaxy Fold occasion
- Highlights & transcript from Zuckerberg’s 20Ok-word ethics speak
- Litter confirms SoftBank-led $200M funding for its on-demand storage service
- Sonny Invoice reportedly eyeing off Canadian code hop
- Corporations together with Nestle, Epic and reportedly Disney droop YouTube adverts over baby exploitation issues
- Dangerfield ‘bemused’ by AFLX criticism
- This practice ‘hyperfisheye’ lens can see behind itself
- Trustpilot is revealing extra knowledge about how companies flag critiques
- A significant privateness advocacy group is asking on the FTC to power Google to divest the Nest enterprise after it did not let customers learn about a hidden microphone (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Peugeot Auto News : 508-based Peugeot idea previews electrical efficiency vary
- 2019 Chevy Bolt EV Take a look at Drive & Assessment: Video
- Puma Shades Nike Over Zion Williamson Shoe Destruction
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla Mannequin three: Ceramic Coating Versus Clear Bra: Video
- Video: Zion Williamson Is So Highly effective He Blew By His Shoe
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Plans To Put Extra Than 10 PHEVs On The Street By The Finish of 2019
- Elizabeth Holmes purchased an un-potty skilled Siberian husky as Theranos crumbled, and it was a poignant image of the messy scenario
- Audi Auto News : Video: Audi e-tron quattro climbs 85% grade Mausefalle at Kitzbühel
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla Mannequin X Hits Autobahn For Excessive-Velocity Run: Video
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : three Issues To Know About The 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla provides Mannequin Three snow chains for 20″ Efficiency wheels to on-line retailer
- Chilly Climate Electrical Automobile Suggestions: Maximize Your EV For Winter
- Mark Zuckerberg has began his 2019 problem of doing public debates — listed below are the highlights from the primary one (FB)
- On-demand logistics startup Lalamove raises $300M for Asia development and turns into a unicorn
- Matildas unveil squad for inaugural Cup of Nations
- The CEO of Hewlett Packard Enterprise tells us why the corporate is ‘under-appreciated’ and the way it can beat Amazon in a market that is greater than cloud computing (HPE)
- This robotics museum in Korea will assemble itself (in concept)
- These 4 charts present why Apple’s China troubles aren’t going away anytime quickly (AAPL)
- Rivian R1T Specs, Options & Extra Highlighted In New Video
- Samsung Unveils Foldable Telephone with Surprising Worth Tag
- It’s Getting Simpler to Cease Fb Monitoring You
- Prime eight Issues to Do When You’re Bored On-line
- 5 Methods to Stream Video Video games From PC to TV
- Tips on how to Flip an Android Telephone Right into a Dumbphone in eight Steps