The brand new Chevrolet 2019 Silverado 1500 with the technologically superior 2.7L Turbo gives full-size truck prospects a successful and environment friendly selection with an EPA-estimated gasoline economic system of 20 mpg metropolis/23 mpg freeway in rear-wheel-drive fashions. Commonplace on LT and RST trims, the two.7L engine gives 14 p.c extra torque and 13 p.c higher metropolis gasoline economic system and it’s greater than a full second faster Zero-60 mph than the 4.3L V-6 it replaces. The Silverado metropolis gasoline economic system additionally exceeds the usual 3.3L V-6 engine providing within the Ford F-150 XLT (EPA-estimated 19 mpg metropolis) and matches that of the Ram 1500 3.6L V-6 delicate hybrid (EPA-estimated 20 mpg metropolis). The brand new Silverado additionally delivers the most important cargo quantity of any full-size truck available on the market, so prospects don’t need to sacrifice house for effectivity. They’ll additionally take pleasure in Silverado’s full-size truck....
Chevrolet has announced that it will add the 2015 Chevrolet Trax to its US vehicle range. The car is expected to arrive in dealers showrooms across the US early next year and will inject more competition into the rapidly growing small SUV market. The design is pretty compact and has the flare of Chevrolet. Swept headlamps, a dual port grille with chrome accents and a bowtie emblem accentuate the front of the car, while the rear flaunts skid plates, vertical tail lamps and pronounced wheel arches. The exterior of the Trax will be available in as many as ten colors: Silver Ice Metallic, Summit White, Satin Steel Metallic, Black Granite Metallic, White Pearl Tricoat, Orange Rock Metallic, Brilliant Blue Metallic, Deep Espresso Metallic, Ruby Red Metallic and Blaze Red. The cockpit of the Trax is full of features, including the standard MyLink infotainment system with a 7-inch high-res display, a....
Chevrolet has expanded its police vehicle portfolio with the addition of the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab SVV (Special Service Vehicle). Based on the highly capable, durable, efficient and award winning 2015 Silverado 1500, the Special Service Vehicle has been specially customized for police use and is expected to go on sale this summer. Offered as a package, the same will be offered on the 1WT and 1LS trims of the Silverado 1500 Crew Cab. Powering the special package equipped model is the 5.3L EcoTec3 V-8 engine that is capable of delivering a max of 355 hp and a peak torque of 383 lb-ft, and returns the highest fuel fuel economy in the two wheel drive category. The fuel efficiency is rated at 23 miles to a gallon for highway. All the police agencies will be able to buy the SVV in either 2WD or 4WD configurations with a....
Today, Chevrolet has announced two new Design Packages for the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette: the Pacific performance coupe and the Atlantic luxury convertible. Both the special Corvette models are slated to go on sale along with the rest of the Corvette lineup in the coming months. The Corvette Stingray Pacific coupe and Corvette Stingray Atlantic convertible concepts first debuted at the last year’s SEMA show. Amid the plethora of cool vehicles at the SEMA show, including the range of Camaros, both the Corvette models received a strong response from car enthusiasts and this influenced Chevrolet to introduce the production models sooner than expected. Two other vehicles from the SEMA show that have made it to the production line are Camaro Hot Wheels and Sonic Dusk editions. Starting with the Atlantic Convertible, the topless Corvette is inspired by the performance and luxury of private jets. The model is available in 2LT and....
At the 2014 New York International Auto Show, Chevrolet is going to debut the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze. The latest iteration will arrive with a number of improvements including refreshed styling, enhanced convenience inside the cabin and better connectivity features. The facelift model of Cruze takes inspiration from the all-new Chevrolet Impala and restyled Malibu, and hence features a dual-port front fascia. Because of the dual-port styling, the front now looks more elegant compared to the aggressive-looking front of the previous generation model. The swept-back headlamps will be complemented by LED daytime running lamps on the LTZ and LT trims. Also, Chevrolet will offer a range of new colors for the exterior and interior on the 2015 Cruze. Convenience enhancements made on the interior include relocation of door lock switches from the center console to the front doors, relocation of trunk release button to the center console and revised cup holders.....
Chevrolet today unveiled the latest member of the Corvette family, the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Convertible which happens to be the first Z06 Convertible since 1963. Also, the 2015 Z06 Convertible is the most power packed convertible model ever produced by Chevrolet. With no surprise, the Convertible borrows a number of components from the Coupe model, including the powertrain, equipment options, driver technologies and same chassis tuning . However, since it is a drop-top version, the aluminum structure has been stiffened by 20 percent in comparison to the hard-top Z06. The Convertible can also be ordered with the Z07 Performance Package which adds Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tires, Brembo carbon-ceramic matrix brakes and adjustable aerodynamic components at the front and rear. While the Coupe and Convertible models are almost identical, the latter can be distinguished by the thick fabric electronic top that opens or closes in a couple of seconds....
Chevrolet has announced the new and improved, 2015 Chevrolet Silverado High Country HD range of pickups yesterday. As per what Chevrolet says, the Silverado High Country HD is the company’s first premium heavy-duty vehicle and combines the capabilities new Silverado 2500HD/3500HD with the refinement and convenience of Silverado 1500 High Country. The styling of the new model is surely pleasing enough, thanks to features like a chrome grille with horizontal slats, 6-inch tubular chrome assist steps, High Country logos on door sill plates, High Country badges on tailgate and doors, body-colored front and rear bumpers – which includes CornerStep rear bumper from Chevrolet, and more. The Silverado 2500HD High Country, the entry-level heavy duty model features unique 20-inch chrome wheel set, while the 3500HD models come with 18-inch chrome wheel for single-rear-wheel models and 17-inch forged aluminum wheel for dual-rear-wheel models. The list of standard features is decent enough and....
Callaway Cars is one of the leading international engine design companies known for its ultra cool modified models based on Chevrolet cars. Apart from creating high performance road cars, Callaway Cars Callaway Cars Inc. is also known for world class race cars that are acclaimed internationally. A while ago Chevrolet launched the 2014 Camaro Z/28 which, technically, is a beast in terms of performance. Now, Callaway has introduced a modified version of the car called 2014 Callaway Camaro Z/28 SC652 which is even more powerful. The Callaway Camaro Z/28 SC652 will be a limited edition model featuring a number of technical enhancements on top of the features that the Z/28 comes with as standard. Powering the Callaway Camaro Z/28 SC652 is a 7.0 liter supercharged engine which produces 652 hp at 6700 rpm and peak torque of 620 lb-ft at 4400 rpm. This is a significant improvement over the standard....
Compared to the standard Camaro, the Camaro Z/28 is a more capable car designed specifically for road racing. While the standard Camaro is good enough for everyday use, Chevrolet had to put in a lot of efforts to come up with the Camaro Z/28, a lightweight, agile and supremely powerful version of the car. For 2014, Chevrolet carries the excitement by introducing the updated Camaro Z/28 which promises to be even more potent when it comes to performing on track. Starting with the aesthetics first, all elements on the external of the car are for a purpose. The body features several race-inspired components that are a result of the hard work that went into the development of the 2014 Corvette Stingray. The face of the Z/28 has received a significant update and is based on the Camaro SS. To name some of the elements you have an airflow-optimized grille and....
For long we were awaiting this car and finally here it is. Chevrolet has announced the 2015 Corvette Z06 in Detroit and claims that it is the most capable Z06 ever. There is so much new about the 2015 Corvette Z06 including an all new powerful supercharged engine and an all-new, high-performance eight-speed automatic transmission. “The new Z06 delivers levels of performance, technology and design that rival the most exotic supercars in the world,” said Mark Reuss, president, General Motors North America. “And the Z06 leverages the engineering expertise of GM, offering the choice of two world-class transmissions, supercar performance without supercar fuel consumption and technologies that make it easier to fully enjoy the incredible experience of driving it.” First up is the engine. The 2015 model is the first Corvette Z06 to be powered by a supercharged engine, an automatic gearbox and a removable roof panel. Under the hood....
Chevrolet has announced the C7.R race car at the 2014 North American International Auto Show. The race car was co-developed with the all new 2015 Corvette Z06 and therefore share the same technologies and components including chassis architecture, engine technologies and aerodynamic strategies. “When it comes to endurance racing, Corvette has been the benchmark of success for nearly 15 years,” said Jim Campbell, U.S. vice president, Performance Vehicles and Motorsports. “A great deal of the team’s success can be attributed to the symbiotic relationship between Corvette Racing and the production vehicles. The 2015 Corvette Z06 and new C7.R will be more competitive on the street and track due to successful design of the Corvette Stingray – which itself is heavily based on the C6.R race car.” Part of the Corvette Racing team, there will be two C7.R race cars in 2014 making their racing debut at the 52nd Rolex 24....
Posted in Auto News
Chevrolet has finally announced the pricing and other related details for the 2014 Camaro Z/28. The US major has confirmed the new Camaro to go on sale this spring and will cost $75,000, including a destination charge of $995. The price does not include tax, title, license and dealer fees. The standard version with the 75k USD price tag will be available in five exterior colors: Red Hot, Black, Silver Ice Metallic, Ashen Gray Metallic and Summit White. Customers willing to pay an additional $1,150 will get air conditioning system and a total of six audio speakers compared to one speaker available on the standard model. “The Camaro Z/28 is an uncompromising performer that’s bred for the track – and every one of its unique components supports the goal of faster lap times,” said Mark Reuss, president, General Motors North America. “It takes the Z/28 back to its racing roots....
A couple of months ago Chevrolet announced that the 2014 Volt hybrid will bear a cheaper price tag and today the major has launched new versions of two of the company’s best selling full-sized SUVs. We are talking about the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe and 2015 Chevrolet Suburban. As per Chevy’s claims the new versions of the cars offer more functionality, greater refinement, new safety features and an increased range of advanced technologies. “There are several new features and enhancements at the core of the all-new 2015 Suburban and Tahoe that will extend the legacy Chevrolet has built as the segment leader,” said Tim Mahoney, Chevrolet global chief marketing officer. “Customers will experience greater refinement, efficiency and safety with the same capability that has made Chevrolet the go-to brand for full-size SUVs.” Both the models are extremely special for Chevrolet. While the Suburban, launched back in 1935, is the founder of....
Chevrolet Volt has been one of the well accepted hybrid cars in the market for various reasons and the 2014 model will have one more, respectable reason added to the list. As per the latest information, the 2014 Chevrolet Volt will bear a lower price tag than the outgoing version and this is certainly a great bit of news for potential buyers. The 2014 Chevrolet Volt will be priced from $34,995, including an $810 destination fee (excluding tax, title, license and dealer fees). For customers getting federal tax credits ranging from $0-$7,500 (depending on individual tax liability), the pricing could go as low as $27,495. “The lower price and cost savings from driving on electricity provide Volt owners an unmatched balance of technology, capability and cost of ownership,” said Don Johnson, U.S. vice president, Chevrolet sales and service. “The 2014 Volt will offer the same impressive list of features, but....
Today, Chevrolet has announced the all new 2015 Chevrolet Colorado which is claimed to be a remarkable step ahead in the mid-sized truck segment. Chevrolet says the 2015 Colorado will real truck capability and versatility to customers who do not require a full-size truck. The new Colorado has the blood of a true Chevy truck and is expected to deliver class-leading performance. It will go on sale in fall 2014 as a 2015 model. “Our strategy is simple: meet the needs of the broadest possible customer base, and let them choose precisely the right truck to meet their needs,” said Mark Reuss, General Motors executive vice president and president of GM North America. “The all-new Colorado benefits from the solid foundation established by the Silverado, and it reinvents the midsize truck while reinvigorating the segment at the same time.” The truck will come with two engine options – 2.5 L....
2014 Chevrolet Sonic line-up is getting two new sedan options and has announced two new options to the Sonic line-up – the performance oriented RS and stylish Dusk. The new sedans will serve as offerings aimed at younger buyers who want a vehicle at an affordable price. The 2014 Chevrolet Sonic RS sedan starts from $20,530 including $825 destination charges, while the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic Dusk is priced $20,945 (including destination) and upwards. The Sonic RS hatchback is powered by the Ecotec 1.4 Litre turbo engine which produces 138 horsepower (103 kW) and 148 lb-ft of torque (200 Nm). The hatchback returns 27 mpg city and 34 mpg highway with the manual transmission. “Keeping the Sonic lineup fresh and offering consumers more choice is a priority for Chevrolet,” said Cristi Landy, marketing director for Chevrolet small cars. “The Sonic RS and Dusk sedans offer all of the great attributes that have made the....
We have been actively covering the popular unveilings of the 2013 SEMA show and yes, this year’s show was really interesting. Chevrolet, a crucial part of General Motors Corporation, showcased plenty of products including concept trucks, SUVs and performance-oriented models of its popular cars including Sonic, Cruze, Malibu, Spark and Impala, at the 2013 SEMA show. We have already covered the Chevrolet concept trucks and SUVs, and the Chevrolet performance models in two different posts. Speaking on the occasion, Chris Perry, vice president of Chevrolet marketing, said, “Chevrolet’s lineup of full-size trucks and SUVs is all-new and stronger than ever. No matter what your needs, whether it’s hauling lumber to a work site, delivering your kid’s soccer team to a game or towing your boat on a weekend fishing trip, Chevrolet has the vehicle with the capability, dependability and connectivity today’s truck customers want.” “The accessories enable customers to tailor....
Chevrolet has revealed six new concept trucks and SUVs at the 2013 SEMA show, he annual convention of automotive performance parts and styling accessories. Namely four vehicles – 2014 Silverado 1500, all-new 2015 Silverado HD, Tahoe and Suburban, have been presented in a variety of styling featuring loads of personalization and performance upgrades. The concepts include the performance-oriented, lightweight Silverado Cheyenne, a Brad Paisley signature-edition concept, a sinister-looking all-black Tahoe and a Tahoe police vehicle. In addition to the mentioned concepts, Chevrolet is also showing the Silverado Black Ops and Volunteer Firefighter concepts at SEMA 2013. The accessories used on these concepts are Chevrolet exclusive and are available at most of the Chevrolet dealerships. “Chevrolet’s lineup of full-size trucks and SUVs is all-new and stronger than ever,” said Chris Perry, vice president of Chevrolet marketing. “No matter what your needs, whether it’s hauling lumber to a work site, delivering your....
Today, Chevrolet previewed six of the concepts that it plans to showcase at the 2013 SEMA show which will start on November 5 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. All the concepts are performance-oriented machines and are based on some of the brand’s most popular passenger cars, including the Sonic and all-new Impala. Alongside there will be a personalized Malibu concept, which features new and enhanced technologies aiming at improved efficiency and personal connectivity for 2014. To name some of the technologies we have stop/start engine technology, new Siri with Eyes Free Mode and Text-to-Voice features allowing hands-free texting. “Chevrolet’s 2014 passenger car lineup is the strongest and most competitive in the brand’s history, offering customers a wide range of great-looking, great-driving and well-connected choices,” said Chris Perry, vice president, Chevrolet Marketing. “A five-year plan to completely remake Chevy’s car lineup is resonating with customers, who are finding value in....
While a majority of manufacturer working on their respective electric vehicle technology, General Motors is considering other resources as well. As per the latest announcement made by the auto giant, it will build a Chevrolet Impala for retail and fleet customers that will run on both gasoline and compressed natural gas (CNG). With this, the new Chevrolet Impala will become the only manufacturer-produced full-size bi-fuel sedan and is expected to hit the dealerships next summer. The car will be sold as a 2015 model, announced GM Chairman and CEO Dan Akerson at the 40th anniversary of the OPEC Oil Embargo energy summit. The nonpartisan group Securing America’s Future Energy, or SAFE was the sponsor of the “OPEC Oil Embargo + 40: A National Summit on Energy Security,”. Bi-fuel cars are meant to save consumer’s money by reducing the oil consumption and the new Impala does exactly the same, said Akerson. “We....
Kevin Harvick shifted gears, hit the pedal and rocketed his way to win Saturday night’s Toyota Owners 400 in a green-white-chequered finish at Richmond International Raceway on April, 27th 2013 . Harvick beats Clint Bowyer (No.15 Toyota) to the finish line by .343 seconds to win his first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race of the season, his third at Richmond and the 20th of his career. By securing ninth rank in points, Harvick has made his way to make a fourth consecutive Chase appearance and his sixth in the last 8 years. Joey Logano (No.22 Ford) who had frustrating start with crashes was able to finish third, while Juan Pablo Montoya (No. 42 Chevrolet) was fourth after leading Jeff Burton (No.31 Chevrolet) who finished fifth. Harvick came to pit road for tires on Lap 396, after Brian Vickers slapped the wall in Turn 3 to cause the 11th caution of....
Posted in NASCAR
At the Martinsville Speedway, Jimmie Johnson has shown his supremacy by winning the NASCAR’s STP Gas Booster 500 race for the 8th time. Johnson Sunday’s victory has brought his 62nd win in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. At the .526 mile Martinsville Speedway track, Johnson’s win gave him back the overall leader position at the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. In the STP Gas Booster 500 race, Jimmie in car #48 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet led 346 of the total 500 laps. On the other hand, with the difference of .628 seconds from Johnson, Clint Bowyer in car #15 Michael Waltrip Racing Toyota has finished the race at the 2nd position. And Johnson’s teammates from Hendrick Motorsports, Jeff Gordon in Car #24 and Kasey Kahne in car #5 has finished at the 3rd and 4th place respectively. The previous NASCAR sprint cup winner in the Auto Club 400 race, Kyle Busch in car #18 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota has finished the....
Chevrolet has introduced the Corvette Stingray Convertible model with the world premiere at the Geneva International Motor show 2013. The Corvette Stingray Coupe’s high performance technology and capabilities are inherited by the Convertible model. It is equipped with a new, fully electronic top feature which can be lowered remotely using the key fob and the top can also be opened or closed at speeds up to 50 km/h. The Corvette Stingray coupe and convertible will arrive in global markets later in 2013. In the engine configuration, the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is powered with an all-new LT1 6.2 Litre V-8 Small Block Engine which is capable of generating an estimated horsepower of 450[i.e. 335 kilo-Watts] and an estimated max torque of 335 lb.-ft.[i.e. 610 Nm] at 1,000 to 4,000 rpm. The engine is built with the capability of more fuel efficiency using Active Fuel Management feature and also given a improved performance characteristic by direct injection variable valve timing technology to the engine.....
Posted in Auto Expo
Chevrolet new redesigned Captiva, with various upgrades in the interior beauty, exterior style and advanced features, will be showcased at the 83rd auto exhibit of the Geneva International Motor Show starting from March 5th, 2013. Also in the show, Chevrolet is going to premiere the Convertible variant of Corvette Stingray, the best balance of performance, technology and expressive design, with an European debut of the Chevrolet Spark EV, the electric mini car with 5-door. As the distinctive SUV for the family, the new Capitva will now equipped with attractive exterior upgrades like the new front grill mesh with redesigned fog-lamps and sporty lower bumper, new LED tail lamps, new 18-inch alloy wheels, angular chrome exhaust tips and a redesigned bumper. To redesign the interior elegance of new Captiva, new fresh seat colors will be introduced with new fabrics[ leather seats of upper model], and new designed trims in the instrumental panel. In the advanced features, it will be loaded with keyless....
In the Daytona International Speedway, the competing NASCAR Sprint Cup Race drivers in the Daytona 500, have always a neck and neck victory by a difference of milliseconds. The experience of previous win helped the five-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Jimmie Johnson, to lift the Harley J. Earl trophy for the second time in his career, delivering a exciting finish to the 55th annual Daytona 500 on Sunday, February 24th, 2013 in Daytona Beach, Florida. Johnson who was racing in car #48 of Chevrolet SS Racing car, has led the 17 laps on the Daytona track and earned total points/bonus of 47/4. He has taken the title with close win from the Dale Earnhardt Jr. who has finished the race in the second position in another Chevrolet SS Racing car #88, while the third position is taken by the Toyota Motorsport Racer Mark Martin. On the other hand, the Godaddy Chevrolet SS racecar driver, Danica Patrick, who is the world’s first women to win pole position at....
Built on most advanced technology of General Motors in the field of electric motor and battery system, the Chevrolet Spark EV is all set to attract European market with its first introduction in Europe at the Geneva Motor Show starting from March, 5th 2013. The all-new battery powered Chevrolet Spark EV is not only a zero-emission smart green car, but delivers sporty acceleration and comfort driving dynamics, will be on sale in the selected markets of Europe from 2014. The Chevrolet’s mini-car quick acceleration is delivered via top torque of 400 pound feet [542 Newton Meter] with best driving dynamics. The permanent magnet electric motor is the main source of power inside Spark EV which is capable of generating an output of 130 horsepower[100 kilo-Watts] and can accelerate 0 to 100 km/hour in under 8.5 seconds which is quite good for a green urban city car. The advanced technology of electric motor....
Godaddy Girl Danica Patrick becomes first woman to win Coors Light Pole in Chevrolet SS racecar at Daytona 500
Posted in Motorsport
Godaddy Girl Danica Patrick has created history in NASCAR Sprint Cup Series where she becomes the first women to win the Coors Light Pole by driving the Chevrolet SS racecar for the Motorsport team of Stewart-Haas Racing. Here she has given her best for the qualifying stage for the Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway in just her 11th career start. Dancia Patrick by driving the No. 10 GoDaddy Chevrolet SS racing car, has taken a qualifying time of 45.817 seconds which has earned the top position in the leaderboard early in the day. While she has touched the top-speed of 196.434 miles/hour[316.129 km/hour] which is the fastest Daytona 500 qualifying speed since Ken Schrader’s Chevrolet topped out at 196.515 in 1990. Another Driver from Hendrick Motorsports Team – Jeff Gordon was second on the leaderboard in the No. 24 Drive to End Hunger Chevrolet by taking a time of 45.85 seconds and a top speed of 196.292 miles/hour[315.901....
The most awaited 2014 Chevrolet SS sedan is finally unveiled by Chevrolet, which will make its NASCAR debut at the Daytona International Speedway as SS racecar by competing in the Daytona 500 event. The 2014 Chevrolet SS with the legendary technology of Rear-Wheel Drive and proven race-based performance, is powered by the LS3 Chevrolet V-8 5.5-Litre Engine, which can produce an output of 415 horsepower and best torque of 415 pound feet. The Camaro, Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle and recently launched Holden’s VF Commodore in Australia, shared the same engine rear-wheel drive technology and race-tested performance. The LS3 engine is mated to a advanced 6-speed automatic transmission with a manual shift control mounted at the steering wheel, the performance of 2014 Chevrolet SS sedan is boosted to a 3.27 final-drive ratio and makes it fastest sedan by sprinting 0 to 60 miles/hour in around 5 seconds. 2014 Chevrolet SS Performance Sedan 01 The first sporty stance is clearly seen....
Posted in Auto Expo
The Chevrolet in Europe, after the successful launched of 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray as a sports coupe, at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show in U.S., is all set to debut the Convertible variant of Corvette Stingray, once again with the best balance of performance, technology and expressive design at the Geneva Motor Show on March, 5th 2013. Also in the show, making an European debut, the Spark EV, the Chevrolet’s electric mini car with 5-door. Chevrolet will auction the first retail production model of the Corvette Stingray convertible at the Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach collector car auction to benefit the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute. It is based in southeast Michigan, is a unique, urban-based integrated center of research, patient care and education, dedicated to the prevention, early detection, treatment and eventual eradication of cancer. The Barrett-Jackson will be held April 4-6 at the South Florida Fairgrounds in Palm Beach, Fla. Bids can be submitted in....
The best selling Chevrolet compact sedan Cruze is all set to launch with new Cruze model year 2014 on this summer, best engineered to be loaded with 2.0 Litre Clean Turbo Diesel Engine, currently showcased at the famous Chicago Auto Show 2013. The clean turbo diesel model produce 90% less Nitrogen Oxide[NOx] as compared to the previous diesel model, while delivering the best in the segment fuel economy of 42 miles/gallon on highway to attract and satisfy the customer all around the world. The General Motors is setting a big target of U.S. and Canada, where market is now becoming competitive to give all best power, performance and efficiency in a compact sedan. From GM the ever produced and tested all-new Cruze 2.0 Litre Clean Turbo Diesel, has class leading performance which can compete boldly in U.S. market at the same segment against German dominant models, capable of generating a horsepower of 148[110 kilo-Watts] and best torque....
Chevrolet with Corvette Daytona Prototype has celebrated the first ever Daytona Podium finish in 51st Running of the Rolex 24 At Daytona, when team owner Wayne Taylor with a team of comprising of Max Angelelli, Jordan Taylor and Ryan Hunter-Reay have bravely completed the tough 24 hour long endurance, by getting the second honorable position in the DP class race at Daytona International Speedway 2013. The Wayne team was racing with No. 10 Velocity Worldwide Corvette DP at Daytona International Speedway on Sunday, January 27, 2013 in Daytona Beach, Florida. The U.S. Vice President Performance Vehicles and Motorsports, Jim Campbell has appraised the team for the sustaining attitude by saying – I am very proud of the tremendous effort put forth by all of our Chevrolet teams and applaud the “never give up” attitude of our Corvette Daytona Prototype and Camaro drivers and crews as they battled for their finishing positions this weekend. We are looking forward....
Today at 3:30 p.m. E.T, Chevrolet with the best Corvette Daytona Prototype (DP) qualifying time, is going to begin with the 24-hour Daytona Prototype class and Grand Touring class at the 51st ROLEX 24 at Daytona International Speedway in Florida on 26th, January 2013. The qualifying timing for Richard Westbrook who drove the No. 90 Spirit of Daytona Corvette DP is 1 minute 41.844 seconds and thus grabbing the starting best 5th position and ready for the famous DP class race on today at at 3:30 p.m. E.T, in Florida. While Alex Gurney has secured 8th starting position by driving No. 99 GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing “Red Dragon” Corvette DP and another Corvette driver Stephane Sarrazin has grabbed the 9th qualifying position by driving the 8 Star Motorsports Corvette DP. With addition to this other more qualifier from Corvette DP are Christian Fittipaldi who drove No. 5 Action Express Racing Corvette DP and secured the qualifying position of 11th from the starting position and....
The most awaited debut of all new 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is going to make a good impact in the segment of Sports Car with redefined performance. Today Chevrolet with Corvette Stingray has target a new segment of modern customers in Detroit, by providing a great equilibrium of design, performance and technology. In the engine configuration, the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is powered with an all-new LT1 6.2 Litre V-8 Small Block Engine which is capable of generating an estimated horsepower of 450[i.e. 335 kilo-Watts] and an estimated max torque of 335 lb.-ft.[i.e. 610 Nm] at 1,000 to 4,000 rpm. The engine is built with the capability of more fuel efficiency using Active Fuel Management feature and also given a improved performance characteristic by direct injection variable valve timing technology to the engine. The LT1 Engine is combine with either a 6-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission or exclusive TREMEC TR6070 7-speed manual transmission with Active Rev Matching. Optimized configuration of....
Chevrolet is all-set for North America International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013 in Detroit, for the debut of two all-new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and the Chevrolet Corvette but with really different idea, by showcasing 5 models which are built and sold other than United States – 1) The Chevrolet Onix which is a Brazil based compact Hatchback and equipped with 5-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmissions and with a option of 1.0-liter and 1.4-liter engines, can run on 100% ethanol or a flex[gasoline + ethanol] fuel. Onix has advance technology and equipment like Chevrolet MyLink system, Bluetooth and which give access to songs, photos, videos by the mobile phone applications on a 7-inch color LCD panel. 2) The Chevrolet the Spin which is a compact urban multi-purpose vehicle with the provision of 7 passenger seating, specially built by GM’s facility in Bekasi, Indonesia and will get its sale order in Thailand and Indonesia in 2013.....
At the Los Angeles Auto Show 2012, the Chevrolet has revealed the all new first plug-in electric vehicle with SAE Combo DC Fast Charging ability – the 5-door Urban All-Electric mini – the Chevrolet Spark EV – which is not only safe, efficient, durable but affordable and reliable also. The first modern electric green vehicle will be assembled in the manufacturing facility at General Motors White Marsh, MD in U.S., is going for sale this year(2013) and will be delivered to customers in 2014. The 2014 Chevrolet EV has all durable and reliable features that has a warranty of 1,00,000 miles[i.e. 1,60,934 kilometers] or 8 years and specially tested for more than 200,000 hours. Chevrolet has assembled the best performance EV range with advanced electric motor and battery system of 20-kWh lithium ion battery that gives excellent acceleration by generating a horsepower of 130[i.e 100 kilo-Watts] and top torque of 400 pound feet[i.e. 542 Nm]. With smart performance....
Fans are passionate about racing cars. For this Chevrolet opened a new saga in racing history by unveiling a new Chevrolet SS racing car for NASCAR 2013 Sprint Cup Series. It is powered by the famous small block V8 engine, with the feature of rear-wheel drive performance which will be a offspring of the award-winning global rear-wheel-drive architecture. The 2013 Chevrolet SS racing car will be a base for limited production version of the Chevrolet SS, to be delivered in 2014 and will be available in dealer showrooms in the last month of 2013. This is the first time in 17 years that Chevrolet would offer a rear-wheel-drive sedan for sale in the United States. General Motors North America President Mark Reuss said,” the 2013 SS [Super Sports] NASCAR race car is a genuinely exciting moment for him. This racing car is closely linked with performance. it is true rear-wheel-drive. Company wants....
The prestigious Paris Motor Show 2012, is a showcase for new and advance technology, designed and engineered all round the world. The Mondial de l’Automobile Show 2012 will start from 29th September 2012 and ends on 14th October 2012. Chevrolet on this much awaited world premiere Auto Expo, showcasing all-new compact Crossover – the Chevrolet Trax, a fresh look variant of the famous Chevrolet Spark and Chevrolet 2 stylish youth Concept Cars- the Chevrolet CODE 130R and Chevrolet TRU 140S, with great commitment to deliver high quality standards and services in European Auto Market. Chevrolet new compact Crossover, Trax, will be launched in 140 countries but will not delivered to U.S. Market due to the patent issue with Buick Encore in U.S. The new Trax, starts its launch from Mexico by the end of current year and then it will be launched in other countries except U.S. On the scale of efficiency, comfort and flexiblity, Chevrolet promises for Trax to deleiver....
Posted in Car Reviews
Autoblog is no stranger to the ZR1. We drove it to Hell and back in May of 2009, and at Spring Mountain Raceway last May. As the ZR1 enters its fourth year of production, Chevrolet has treated its flagship to a host of small enhancements inside and out, all of which are designed to improve the coupe’s comfort, performance and value. Last year, the Corvette ZR1 was delivered with Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires. With a “maximum performance summer” classification (treadwear rating of 220), the well-respected rubber delivered impressive handling. For 2012, Chevrolet is cranking things up several notches by offering the optional High-Performance package (PDE ZR1) featuring new Michelin Pilot Sport Cup Zero Pressure tires. The “track and competition” classified compound (with a treadwear rating of just 80!) is optimized for warm, dry conditions to increase cornering and handling capability. They are “… essentially street-legal versions of a racing....
chevrolet-camaro-zl1-2012 It used to be that the only meaningful bits of Camaro or Mustang performance data could be measured in a straight line. We’re talking 0-60, 0-100 and the ever-important quarter-mile time and trap speed. Let’s get them out of the way right now. The official 0-60 time is 3.9 seconds and the quarter mile is dispatched in 12 seconds flat. The Camaro ZL1’s 6.2-liter supercharged V8, which shares its basic spec sheet with the Cadillac CTS-V and Chevy Corvette ZR1, puts out 580 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 556 pound-feet of torque at 4,200 rpm. The official 0-60 time is 3.9 seconds and the quarter mile is dispatched in 12 seconds flat. Top speed is listed as 184 miles per hour, thanks in part to an aero package that includes a new front fascia, a carbon fiber hood with functional air extractor vents and an undertray with NACA ducts....
Posted in Car Reviews
chevrolet-corvette-427-convertible-collector-edition-2012 Exterior and Interior The Chevrolet Corvette 427 Convertible Collector Edition includes several carbon fiber elements that help to reduce weight, including a carbon fiber raised hood, carbon fiber Z06-style fenders, carbon fiber floor panels, a “CFZ”carbon fiber front splitter, and rocker panels. It is painted in a crisp white paint combined with optional full-length racing stripes in Pearl Silver Blue, including a tonal stripe stitched into the convertible top. It sits on standard 19-inch front and 20-inch rear wheels wrapped in ZR1-style Michelin PS2 tires. The model can also be combined with the new 60th Anniversary package that includes an Arctic White exterior with a Blue Diamond leather-wrapped interior and suede accents. Other features include a ZR1-style rear spoiler, special badging, gray-painted brake calipers, and “60” logos on the wheel center caps, steering wheel, and seat headrests. Dimensions Wheelbase (in / mm): 105.7 / 2685 Overall length (in /....
- “Tesla Killers” Mentioned by Tech Reviewer Marques Brownlee
- Greatest Bets for Sunday’s NBA Video games: Bucks-Raptors, Jazz-Spurs and ATS Picks
- LOOK: CBS Airs Nude Artwork Throughout Patriots, Dolphins Broadcast
- StreetScooter Electrical Van Receives Approval For Massive Sequence Manufacturing
- Mitchell Starc have to be dropped for the second Take a look at in opposition to India
- Reddit cofounder Alexis Ohanian says there’s an particularly ‘scary’ distinction between the lives of wealthy and non-rich individuals in America
- The 7 greatest revelations from the massive trove of Fb emails that simply leaked (FB)
- A high YouTuber did a ‘blind’ take a look at to search out the perfect smartphone digital camera, and the iPhone misplaced within the first spherical (AAPL, GOOG, GOOGL)
- Listed here are the highest iPhone apps and video games of the 12 months, in keeping with Apple (AAPL)
- Fb plummets down record of greatest corporations to work for after catastrophic 12 months
- Can John Aloisi coach Brisbane Roar out of the opening they’re in?
- Jameis Winston Argued with Considered one of His Lineman, and They Needed to Be Separated by Teammates
- BMW USA says no new three Collection Sports activities Wagon coming to America
- The Wrap: Is that this D-day for Michael Cheika or usual, usual?
- VW Chopping Fashions, Powertrain Combos To Speed up EV Funding
- The A-League workforce of the week: Spherical 7
- Russians Present Vary Rover Velar Door Deal with Would not Work When Coated in Ice
- Chris Harris Drifts BMW M2 Competitors, Loves It
- Audi Says E-Tron SUV Will Get Efficiency & Entry-Degree Variants
- This Andreessen Horowitz Basic Accomplice talks concerning the tech firms disrupting the centuries-old insurance coverage business
- Watch Tesla Mannequin three RWD Get Examined In Snow With out Winter Tires
- 3 ways manufacturers can profit from adopting voice know-how (AAPL, AMZN, GOOGL, MSFT)
- Porsche Taycan Rendered As 600-HP Electrical Tremendous Sedan
- JIRA is an antipattern
- Winch Or Escape Door: Does A Trailer Escape Door Actually Make Sense? Why Wouldn’t You Simply Use A Winch?
- The Veitis EV-Twin Is A Cool Electrical Bobber
- Avtovaz achieved the most effective Lada gross sales figures in November 2018
- Schaeffler To Debut 4ePerformance Idea & PHEV Truck Modules
- Jim Harbaugh Debunks Rumors, Says He is Staying With Michigan
- Neglect about ‘Fortnite’ — the brand new ‘Name of Obligation’ makes 6 good adjustments to the Battle Royale method
- Joes vs. Execs Breakdown for NFL Week 14: Sharps Are Fading the Texans and Broncos
- Method E: Jaguar I-Tempo E Trophy Problem Video
- Why the ‘Hawthorn of esports’ are set to steal the CS:GO title
- Watch Tesla Mannequin X Race Jeep Trackhawk, AMG GLC 63
- An arrest, a debutante ball, and three marriages: Contained in the insane lives of the tremendous wealthy Huawei dynasty
- Wanting For Younger Athletes’ Outdated Tweets for Outrage Must Cease
- Apple and Google have an extended method to go to catch Amazon within the sensible speaker race (AMZN, KRX, GOOGL, AAPL)
- Nameless GM on Kyler Murray: ‘He’s Going to be a First-Spherical Decide’
- Employers are looking excessive and low for folks with Google Cloud expertise, says new report (MSFT, AMZN, GOOG, GOOGL)
- China has threatened the US with ‘additional motion’ if Huawei’s CFO is not freed
- Lotus Pronounces Future 1,000 HP Electrical Hypercar
- Amazon now sells almost a dozen Echo gadgets, however there’s just one you actually need to purchase (AMZN)
- The highest 7 exhibits on Netflix and different streaming companies this week
- I flew out of essentially the most hated airport within the US — and I used to be shocked at how a lot better it is develop into in lower than a 12 months
- VIDEO: Joe Achilles is again within the BMW M850i
- Prediction: 50% Of All New Vehicles Offered Globally Will Be Electrical By 2033
- 2023 Honda CR-V Hybrid Worth, MPG, Launch Date and Specs Assessment
- Chevy Camaro Chief Engineer Shifts Gears, Joins Electrical Automotive Crew
- Tesla Shock: Mannequin three Consumers In Europe Get Early Check Drives
- A ‘secret’ patch exhibits the way forward for treating the commonest meals allergy, and two biotechs are competing to personal the $three billion market (AIMT, DBVT)
- Hottest New Electrical Automobiles, SUVs & Vans Coming In 2019-2020
- Get Prepared Germany, The Tesla Mannequin three Is About To Arrive
- There’s a simple trick for downloading pictures from Instagram — here is tips on how to do it (FB)
- One of the best mouse pads you should purchase
- Petrol Costs Down Practically 15% From Report Ranges
- River Plate vs. Boca Juniors: Copa Libertadores Closing Preview, How you can Watch and Stream the Superclasico Stay On-line, Kick-Off Time
- Tesla Mannequin three Mid Vary Freeway Vary Score Is Truly 251 Miles
- LeBron James Brings Grizzlies Gear Supervisor to Tears By Giving Her Recreation-Worn Sneakers
- A startup that might be Amazon’s subsequent takeover goal simply raised $50 million to assist individuals handle their prescriptions
- Amazon’s fleet of 767s is unhealthy information for FedEx and UPS, Morgan Stanley says (AMZN, FDX, UPS)
- Black Martini Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport Appears Like a Blast
- 850 HP Corvette ZR1 Drag Races Inventory ZR1, The Hole Is Huge
- Gulf Blue Porsche 911 GT2 RS Comes with “Full” Houndstooth Inside
- UC Davis To Research How To Combine EVs Utilizing 10 BMW i3
- Polestar 1 Testing Contains Doing 137 MPH On Moist Curves
- Scania To Provide 15 PHEV Vehicles For German E-Highways Trial
- 2,000 HP Honda Civic Drops 7s 1/Four-Mile Run, Destroys Muscle Vehicles
- Formulation E Battle Scars: Video
- DOE researchers develop novel biomass gasification course of for high-octane blendstock; DME intermediate
- Nationwide Academies report finds US interstate highways want main overhaul; requires 20-year blueprint for motion
- Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 Caught Ready on the Cease Mild
- Setback Seen in Mercedes F1 Engine Growth
- Tough Begin: This 1979 Mercury Bobcat Is Minty Contemporary! Can You Say “Autocrosser”?
- Jair breaks drought in Jets win
- Aussies face uphill battle to win Check on Day 5
- Six speaking factors from A-League Spherical 7
- Is This The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 1.5-Litre Diesel, 6-Velocity MT Mannequin?
- Morning Symphony: The Highland Park Hummingbird In The Wintertime
- Goodbye Camaro, Whats up EV Improvement: Al Oppenheimer Joins GM’s EV Program
- The Ball Rolls Downhill: Nissan To Be Charged With Former CEO Ghosn In Monetary Misconduct Case
- Examine characterizes arc welding fume particles to advance understanding of well being impacts
- The Small-Monitor Hit: Spectator Racing At New Smyrna Speedway Takes A Sacrifice
- Army Truck Revival: Bringing A Kaiser Jeep Again To Life After A Lengthy Nap
- Ultimate Pomona Swap Meet Of 2018: It’s Christmas…Shouldn’t You Get Your self A Present?
- Model New or Reborn Automobiles of 2018
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk teases new Starship images and “heavy metallic” BFR
- This graph reveals 90% of political donations from huge tech employees went to the Democrats, with Googlers main the cost
- Tesla had “Faraday” as a backup identify earlier than shopping for “Tesla Motors” trademark for $75ok
- Tesla Might Think about Shopping for Idle Normal Motors Vegetation
- Messi breaks one more La Liga report towards Espanyol!
- Highway Take a look at: 2018 Hyundai Elantra Restricted
- Who’s the actual world heavyweight champion?
- Three untapped alternatives wearables current to well being insurers, suppliers, and employers
- 2019 BMW X4 Coupe SUV Noticed In India Sans Camouflage
- AFL high 100: Dean Cox
- Important Public Service Announcement: Your Mannequin three Does Not Love You
- Seven of the very best Porsches of the final 70 years
- Island Rover: again to Land Rover’s roots in a Vary Rover Velar
- Rebels backline key to Wallabies World Cup hopes
- Mercedes F1 Awarded Titles, Wolff Eyes Mick Schumacher for the Crew
- A League growth is lastly right here
- 2019 Honda Accord Redesign Engine and Worth Rumor
- On-song Australian assault denied by Pujara
- Overcoming odds par for the course for Waxy in NBL
- First sounds of wind on Mars captured by NASA’s Perception Lander
- Matildas grouped with Brazil, Italy and Jamaica for world cup
- Awaken presents meditations targeted on therapeutic from programs of oppression
- 2019 Audi A1 40 TFSI Is a Polo GTI in Disguise, Hits 100 KM/H in 6.5 Seconds
- McLaren 720S Spider Debuts as Wettest Supercar Dream
- IoT Report: How Web of Issues know-how is now reaching mainstream firms and shoppers
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Races the Tesla Mannequin X in Britain
- Atlanta United vs. Portland Timbers: MLS Cup Preview, The way to Watch and Stream On-line, TV Channel, Begin Time
- VIDEO: Is the E92 BMW M3 rod bearing subject actual or a fable
- Former UCLA Basketball Participant Wins Halftime Capturing Contest, Can’t Gather New Automotive Prize
- Donald Trump Busts Out Unorthodox Coin Toss, Poses on Comply with-By means of
- 3 ways manufacturers can profit from adopting voice expertise (AAPL, AMZN, GOOGL, MSFT)
- 27 artistic and surprising presents for ‘Star Wars’ followers of all ages
- McLaren 720S Spider revealed
- VIDEO: Charly Lamm bids farewell to BMW Motorsport
- How self-driving know-how is disrupting the way in which items are delivered and creating alternatives for retailers and delivery corporations
- 2019 Mazda CX-5 vs 2019 Mazda CX-9 Towing Capability Comparability
- Mercedes-Benz Places A UK Worth Tag On New E300e PHEV
- Microsoft Claims the iPad “Isn’t a Actual Laptop”
- European EV Market Shifting In direction of Full-Scale Commercialization
- The 50 greatest locations to work in 2019, in response to workers
- The 18 largest tech scandals of 2018 (FB, TWTR, GOOGL, TSLA, AAPL)
- three video video games that deserve a second likelihood
- $20 billion startup Stripe has given its CFO a brand new function, after a yr that noticed it join prospects like Microsoft and Google
- One in every of Google’s new sexual-harassment insurance policies could possibly be the important thing to altering all of Silicon Valley’s bro tradition
- Aqib Talib: Mitch Trubisky Like Russell Wilson And Cam Newton Put Collectively
- What’s essentially the most underrated BMW?
- Greatest Bets for Saturday’s NBA Video games: Lakers-Grizzlies, Nuggets-Hawks and ATS Picks
- Apple Watch’s ECG characteristic is already proving its value
- Nissan LEAF Nismo RC At The Monitor: Movies
- Reddit cofounder Alexis Ohanian says we have to transfer previous ‘hustle porn’ and have a extra sensible understanding of what it takes to achieve success
- Daniel Hughes places his hand up for saggy inexperienced recognition
- There is a easy cause individuals aren’t shopping for iPhones like they used to (AAPL)
- Plug-In Electrical Automotive Market Share In Norway Practically Hits New Excessive
- Hey Tim Cook dinner, there is a easy resolution to your iPhone gross sales downside (AAPL)
- Brown must be black and white about Newcastle’s finals prospects
- A tiny startup needs to pay you in your DNA, and it may result in the following wave of medical innovation
- Fb staff are reportedly so paranoid they’re shopping for burner telephones ‘to speak s–t in regards to the firm with one another’ (FB)
- Scientists develop “delicate valve” to allow human flesh-like robots
- VIDEO: CBS’ Military-Navy Intro is Highly effective
- The Nintendo Swap is the most well liked sport system this vacation — listed below are its 20 greatest video games
- Hyundai Elantra Racks Up One Million Miles Over 5 Years Of Possession
- What Ever Occurred To Alta Motors?
- Dallas-based TXV Companions targets $50M for its debut fund
- The 2018 PRI Present Is In Full Swing! Efficiency Racing Trade Components, Automobiles, Drivers, And Extra!
- Joel Embiid is Not Completely happy With Function Since Jimmy Butler Arrived
- On-song Australian assault denied by Pujara
- Britt McHenry on Excessive Midday: “Instance of Skipper Filling Demo’s Over Expertise”
- Lengthy Seaside Blue BMW X5 M Will get some new wheels
- BMW RLL indicators Blomqvist, confirms Zanardi for GT racing
- How about an encore? Complete AFL season previews (Half 2)
- McLaren 720S Drag Races Twin-Turbo Lamborghini Huracan, Humiliation Is Arduous
- BMW M3 Ring Taxi vs. Ducati V4 Nurburgring Chase Is an Overtaking Lesson
- Drifting a Porsche 911 GT2 RS With One Hand Seems Simple
- 2020 Porsche 911 Noticed in Spain, Actual-Life Photographs Look Superb
- Lamborghini Huracan Drag Races Opel Kadett Sleeper, Will get Bamboozled
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ director says he would not let expectations distract him: ‘We won’t predict if persons are going to love it’
- BlackRock now has a better share of technologists than JPMorgan, and it says quite a bit about the way forward for the money-management trade
- Audi Says BMW Is Formulation E Pre-Season Favourite
- A Salah hat-trick offers Liverpool first place within the league
- Each single one who makes use of Twitter ought to repeatedly delete their outdated tweets — this is how one can do it (TWTR)
- 2021 Honda S2000 Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Worth
- 1,000 HP Challenger Hellcat Drag Races 1,000 HP Charger Hellcat, Brutality On
- 992 Porsche 911 GT3 RS Rendering Seems Spot On
- Dodge Demon Drag Races Modded Mustang Shelby GT500 with a Shock
- Here is why IBM simply offered a $1.eight billion chunk of its software program enterprise to Indian IT firm HCL (IBM, HCLTECH.NS)
- See How Porsche Just about Checks Taycan Cross Turismo On Nurburgring
- A startup is growing a 100-gigawatt laser to propel a probe to a different star system. That could be sufficient to ‘ignite a whole metropolis.’
- 12,000 Uber drivers say the corporate is refusing to honor the arbitration clause in its phrases and circumstances
- We drove a $32,000 Subaru Forester and a $35,000 Mazda CX-5 to see which one is the higher compact SUV. Here is the decision
- I labored on the buying and selling flooring of Goldman Sachs for years. This is why I grew to become a nerd to outlive on Wall Road.
- Reaching for the Stars: Why International NCAP Pushed Safer Automobiles For India Undertaking
- Citroen’s Glasses Will Assist Overcome Movement Illness
- 2020 Porsche 911 Cabriolet Rendered, Debut Is Shut
- Porsche 911 Turbo S Drag Races 1,000 HP BMW Z4, The Battle Is Brutal
- Tesla has large plans for a manufacturing facility in China — however its lofty ambitions may lead the corporate to make an outdated mistake (TSLA)
- Volkswagen Meets With Suppliers: Begins Countdown To I.D. EV Launch
- Totally Charged Checks Out Tesla Mannequin three In London
- With greater than 35 million gamers worldwide, Magic the Gathering is giving again to its group with a model new recreation and $10 million in esports prize cash
- Audi Lastly Ramps Up e-tron Registrations In Germany Into Triple Digits
- PRI 2018: Edelbrock and Pat Musi Group Up On 1,650hp Nitrous 632 Crate Motor For Sportsman Drag Racing
- Tumblr customers are leaving in droves because it bans NSFW pictures. Right here’s the place they’re going as a substitute
- The 5 greatest headphones we tried in 2018
- Share your opinion — change into a BI Insider!
- When is UFC 231: Holloway vs Ortega? UFC stay stream, begin time, key data, undercard
- How Alphabet, Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft are shaking up healthcare — and what it means for the way forward for the (GOOGL, AAPL, AMZN, MSFT)
- System E Assault Mode Showcased In New Video
- Flash Drive: 2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium AWD
- OX Flat-Pack Package Truck Showcased In India
- Victory roll Adelaide 2-Zero
- Phoenix stun Sydney FC in Three-1 upset
- Kohli booed as India construct 166-run lead
- ‘F— you leakers’: A former senior Google worker says a frantic quest to cease inside data getting out is now administration’s ‘primary precedence’ (GOOGL)
- Schaeffler to showcase electrification applied sciences at CES 2019
- NCM Motorsports Park Indicators 10-Yr Deal With SCCA – Will Host The Tire Rack SCCA Time Trial Nationals!
- What Might Robots Do With Your Photos? 5 Cool AI-Primarily based Photograph Enhancing Apps
- Nissan Confirms Manufacturing Of The GT-R50 By Italdesign
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD Appears Bling-Bling In Excessive Nation Taste
- British Airways challenges UK universities to develop a brand new era of sustainable aviation gas; a part of $400M funding from guardian
- From Civil Servant To Slammed Tremendous-Rig: This 1955 Chevrolet COE Will get Labored Over
- Take Up Falconry: This 1967 Ford Falcon Seems to be Like A Rowdy Good Time
- The Correct Compromise: Authorized Avenue Drags In Hartshorne, Oklahoma
- An SRT-Four Powered MG Midget? Yeah, We’re About That! Test Out The Work Wanted To Make This Occur!
- Requiem For A Beater: A Tribute Video For The “Rotstang”
- Undertaking Mongrel Continues! This Little Automotive Is Getting Extra Beastly By The Minute
- BangShift Query Of The Day: What Ought to Your Supply Driver Be Driving?
- PRI 2018: HUGE Drag Information – Paul Lee Is Again In Nitro Humorous Automotive, Jim Oberhofer To Tune, Half Of New Tremendous Group
- Remaining Pomona Swap Meet Of 2018: Happiness In Each Path
- PRI 2018: Steve Matusek Joins Elite Motorsports To Drive Turbocharged Professional Mod Mustang In 2019
- ‘Amazon will go bankrupt’: Jeff Bezos retains speaking about Amazon’s inevitable loss of life
- PREVIEW: Chelsea vs Manchester Metropolis – Staff Information & Predictions
- These 10 Automobiles Make Up 84 P.c Of The U.S. Plug-In Market
- What Is the R33 BlueDiesel?
- We tried Kano’s Harry Potter coding wand, and it wasn’t as magic as we had hoped
- Automobile manufacturing in Russia has elevated by 14% throughout the first 10 months
- Anand Mahindra Congratulates Tata Motors On Nexon Crash Check Score
- An organization making an attempt to unravel one of many greatest ache factors in cryptocurrency simply raised $eight million, and it might assist lure massive Wall Avenue funds to the burgeoning business
- Coinbase abandons its cautious strategy with plan to listing as much as 30 new cryptocurrencies
- Volkswagen To Reduce One other $three.four Billion In Prices To Increase Margins
- Bettered by design: behind the scenes at Land Rover’s design studio
- Lotus at 70: the highs and lows
- The pinnacle of BMW’s impression ventures explains how the auto big is transferring past the automobile — and the way constructing residences will assist it get there
- How the Web of Issues will rework consumerism, enterprises, and governments over the following 5 years
- 2021 Honda Crosstour Exterior and Inside Manufacturing Rumor
- Uber recordsdata confidentially for IPO
- Extra PRI Present 2018 Pictures Proper Right here! Examine Out All The Cool Components And Race Automobiles.
- Uber has confidentially filed to go public
- Devin Booker And Deandre Ayton Are Already Feuding In Phoenix
- Delly returning to Cleveland in NBA commerce
- How advances in edge computing are addressing key issues within the healthcare, telecommunications, and automotive sectors
- The Mariners aren’t afraid of change, however they need to be
- What Are OEM Merchandise and Why Are They Cheaper?
- The eight Finest Free Offline GPS Apps for Android to Navigate Wherever
- Learn how to Discover Your IP Tackle on Your Telephone
- Google Is Killing Allo to Deal with Messages
- 6 Methods to Join Your Nintendo Wii to Any Kind of TV
- Qualcomm lays off 269 workers in North Carolina and California
- NASA can hear the ‘haunting’ sound of mud devils tearing throughout Mars with its new $830 million lander
- The problems with discoverability, monetization, and retention, and tips on how to resolve them
- Composed Head upstages impatient teammates
- SPYSHOT: New Audi A3, S3 noticed for the primary time!
- Nissan to recall one other 150,000 automobiles in Japan on account of improper testing executed throughout ultimate inspection
- Contact ‘n Go eWallet provides TNG Card function – bypasses bodily card steadiness, pilot rollout on DUKE
- 2019 WMoto Cub Traditional in Malaysia – RM4,588
- 2019 Mitsubishi Triton in Journey trim – Malaysian-spec inside revealed; Ahead Collision Mitigation
- Sonos virtually by no means reductions its audio system — however now by means of December 25 you’ll be able to stand up to $100 off
- Musk Says Tesla Would Contemplate Shopping for Shuttered GM Factories
- The 2018 Recreation Awards celebrated the yr’s finest video games with a powerful present — Listed below are this yr’s winners
- Jaguar Now Sells Over 2,000 I-PACE Per Month
- How Alphabet, Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft are shaking up healthcare — and what it means for the way forward for the (GOOGL, AAPL, AMZN, MSFT)
- Honda Readability PHEV: The Final Plug-In Hybrid?
- Jeep Trackhawk Destroys Basic TVR and Audi in Unfair Drag Race
- Surprising: Skoda Kodiaq RS Prices €50,000. Too A lot for 240 HP?
- VIDEO: Evolve reveals us the AC Schnitzer BMW M850i
- Former Audi Senior VP of Autonomous Driving Division Joins BMW
- Apple’s inventory simply went into the crimson for the 12 months (AAPL)
- PM Roundup: Hailee Steinfeld; Nationals Do not Anticipate Bryce Harper Again; Anthony Davis Retains Getting Higher
- SEAT Tarraco 7-Seater Priced from £28,320 within the UK
- Watch the Mercedes-AMG A35 Do zero to 100 KM/H in four.7 Seconds
- Music mogul Troy Carter on what it is wish to handle Prince’s property, the music trade in the present day, and extra
- Months after killing its drone challenge, Fb is testing experimental at a brand new facility within the New Mexico desert (FB)
- Rivian R1S To Type Basis For Pininfarina Electrical SUV
- Elon Musk says Tesla ‘would have an interest’ in taking up Common Motors’ idled factories (TSLA)
- Why you must watch UFC 231 this weekend
- The pinnacle of LA public transit simply outlined a plan to make buses and trains free for everybody by 2028 — however most individuals are going to hate it
- Is Cheteshwar Pujara the brand new Rahul Dravid?
- The brand new Adelaide Oval: A case for failing frontliners and wagging tails.
- Reward Information: So your [friend, partner, kid, parent] desires to be a Twitch streamer…
- China simply launched the primary mission to discover the moon’s far facet. When it lands, the discoveries could also be revolutionary.
- Match preview: Sydney FC vs Wellington Phoenix
- These are the most effective apps to obtain for those who personal an iPhone X, iPhone XS, or iPhone XS Max (AAPL)
- Why driving is difficult—even for AIs
- White Home goals to finish subsidies for electrical vehicles
- Australia top-seeded in Ladies’s World Cup
- Anthony Griffin’s shock Waratahs position
- Shaun Marsh beneath gun after grim Check run
- Indian spinner says pitch is an unknown
- Hugh Freeze Dropped Some Unlucky Phrasing Throughout His Introductory Press Convention
- Warriors relent, blame Shaun Johnson for every thing
- The Mariners aren’t afraid of change, however they need to be
- Finest Bets for Friday’s NBA Video games: Lakers-Spurs, Warriors-Bucks and ATS Picks
- The ‘Avengers: Endgame’ administrators assume the Oscars are disconnected from audiences, and wish a ‘change in perspective’
- Etsy CEO on bouncing again from robust instances and what’s in retailer for 2019
- The Australian cricket selectors caught between a rock and a tough place
- Apple simply launched a brand new product that goes beneath your sheets and tracks your sleep — and it reveals a serious technique for the iPhone large (AAPL)
- BMW Particular person offers you an M4 in Stratus Gray paired with Frozen Gold wheels
- Our PRI 2018 Present Protection Continues: Extra Race Elements, Vehicles, And Extra From The Efficiency Racing Trade Present
- Share your opinion — change into a BI Insider!
- John Krasinski recounts the time he teared up on the set of ‘A Quiet Place’
- The 25 finest small corporations to work for, in accordance with workers
- There’s a simple approach to delete your complete historical past on Amazon — here is how one can do it (AMZN)
- Volkswagen: we’ll proceed to provide combustion engines after 2026
- Tesla’s Full Self-Driving patent makes use of vehicles as Earth-based GPS satellites
- 2020 E-Class All-Terrain Facelift Testing With New Bumpers and Lights in Germany
- Video: Right here’s Find out how to Customise the New iDrive 7.zero Display screen
- Crimson-Lined Motoring Journey prepares for Dakar
- The very best STEM toys you should purchase for youths
- BMW loading 10 pre-owned i3 vehicles to UC Davis for 18 months
- 19 loopy info about Invoice Gates’ $127 million mansion (MSFT)
- Some Virgin Atlantic pilots are planning to strike on Christmas — and prospects are freaking out
- Tesla Achieved “World Class Consequence” With Mannequin three Manufacturing, Says Analyst
- Google warns app builders of three malicious SDKs getting used for advert fraud
- China is about to launch the primary robots to the far facet of the moon. Their discoveries might be revolutionary.
- Video: BMW M2 Competitors Goes Over All the things That’s Improper with it
- Fremantle Dockers 2019 season preview, greatest 22 and predicted end
- WHO Report Highlights Highway Visitors Dying Proceed To Rise
- New Seat Taracco: UK costs introduced for seven-seat SUV
- Skoda Octavia RS Beats MINI JCW, Peugeot 308 GTi in Sizzling Hatch Drag Race
- 2019 Volkswagen Golf Mk eight Teased At Model Annual Session
- 2019 Audi E-Tron First Drive: A Transfer For The Mainstream
- New examine: clusters of EV house owners threaten to overload native electrical energy infrastructure
- Derrick Henry Had One of many Least Doubtless Massive Operating Again Video games Ever
- 5 issues each enterprise ought to give attention to to achieve success
- Samsung used a photograph shot with an expert digicam and made it appear like it was taken with considered one of its smartphones
- Video: MotorWeek Opinions BMW i8 Roadster and i3S
- Toyota Received’t Make A Correct EV As a result of Sellers Say It Received’t Promote
- ‘Aquaman’ is already breaking box-office information in China, 2 weeks earlier than the film opens within the US
- Keller Rinaudo of Zipline talks about life-saving drones at IGNITION 2018
- Straight Discuss About Components E Season 5 With Nicki Shields
- Hugh Freeze and Liberty Are a Good Match
- We discovered a trick that unlocks each character in ‘Tremendous Smash Bros. Final’ in only a few hours. Here is find out how to get your favorites as quick as doable
- Are EVs Extra Or Much less Probably To Catch Fireplace Than Combustion Engined Automobiles?
- New Nissan Kicks Manufacturing Begins In India; Launch In January 2019
- Honda Alabama Begins Manufacturing Of 2019 Passport
- Excessive Velocity Testing of the Polestar 1 Caught on Tape
- Mom’s Fast Pondering And a Carseat Save Toddler Throughout Carjacking
- 2018 sensible fortwo EQ Is a Cute, Easy and Deeply Flawed Electrical Automotive
- Britain’s Oldest Takeaway Driver is 82 Years Previous, Doesn’t Want SATNAV
- Daimler-BMW Mobility Joint Enterprise Postpones Begin of Operations for 2019
- 15-12 months-Outdated Steals Audi With Little one Inside, Little one’s Mom is Additionally Arrested
- Toyota Reveals UK Pricing For RAV4 Hybrid
- Christmas Artwork Covers Gaping Gap Left in Restaurant After Automobile Crash
- New Flyer Bought 77 Xcelsior CHARGE Electrical Buses In California
- Microsoft president calls for presidency regulation of facial-recognition know-how to ‘make sure that the 12 months 2024 doesn’t appear like a web page from the novel 1984’
- Prime Gear opinions the BMW X5 xDrive30d
- Tesla’s high lawyer has left the corporate — listed here are all the important thing names who’ve departed this 12 months (TSLA)
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ will probably be launched in April and that is a wise transfer by Disney
- Carlos Boozer: LeBron Inspired Me to Go away the Cavs and Get Paid By the Jazz
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ administrators on coping with sky-high expectations, and which characters they need to enter the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- 21 quotes from self-made billionaires that may change your outlook on cash
- 2021 Honda CR-Z Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Worth Rumor
- Volkswagen India Proclaims Value Hike Of three% From January 2019
- Prime 5 Extremely Luxurious SUVs of 2018
- Philadelphia Man Launched From Jail Steals Automotive Proper From Jail Parking Lot
- Week 14 NFL Picks Towards the Unfold: Rams at Bears; Eagles at Cowboys
- Mark Cuban talks about working for president and investing in firms that have an effect
- Walmart acquires artwork and wall décor retailer Artwork.com
- Faucet dancing, lies, and handguns: Inside the brand new Roger Ailes documentary that’s each fascinating and terrifying
- Taylor Lewan Was Extremely Entertaining Final Evening
- Chris Harris drives the BMW M2 Competitors
- Complete To Finally Set up 1,000 150 kW Quick Chargers In Europe
- This Low cost Gaming Pc Construct Runs Fortnite and Minecraft Like Butter
- Twine Cutters! Stream and File Dwell TV with Plex and the HD HomeRun Duo
- The 5 Finest Linux Distros for Laptops
- The four Finest Bluetooth Automobile Adapters to Join Your Smartphone
- 10 Helpful iPhone Shortcuts to Automate On a regular basis Duties
- Tesla Mannequin three Versus Chevrolet Bolt EV: Excessive Voltage Parts In contrast
- Man Pushes Random Man into the Avenue, Watches as He’s Crushed by a Truck
- VW Significantly Ups the Stakes for EVs, Provides 5 Million Extra Items to MEB Platform
- Shut Name: Biker Crashes, Is Thrown in Entrance of Dashing Automotive, Walks it Off
- 70YO Man Banned from the U.S. after He Mistakenly Declares Himself a Terrorist
- Tesla (TSLA) receives “Purchase” ranking, $450 worth goal from Jefferies Monetary Group
- First 25 Video games of the NBA Season are a Good Indicator of Who Makes Playoffs
- 31 cool tech items for the house that go well with each form of funds
- Share your opinion — turn out to be a BI Insider!
- 2019 Jaguar I-PACE: A Very Uncommon Prolonged Take a look at Drive
- Mourinho says United ‘want factors’ forward of Fulham conflict
- Age hasn’t stopped Ronaldo at Juventus
- Tesla Mannequin three Deliveries In Norway Anticipated To Start In February
- Unique: New BMW three Collection Pre-Bookings Start In India
- International NCAP Crash Assessments: How India-Made Automobiles Have Fared Over The Years
- Audi Provides One other Batch of Diesel Automobiles to Its Obligatory Recall
- All hail the AI overlord: Good cities and the AI Web of Issues
- Roundup: Have a look at This Coughed-Up Blood Clot; Kevin Hart’s Tweets Price Him Oscars Gig; CNN Bomb Risk
- With B/R Kicks, Bleacher Report is betting the hype round streetwear can gasoline its subsequent enterprise
- Tesla Mannequin three Manufacturing Course of Simplicity: 40 Steps In 90 Minutes
- Electrify America Launches California’s First 350 kW Charging Stations
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk 2018 UK evaluate
- Bloodhound land pace venture formally axed
- Most Housing In U.S. Has A Storage Or Carport To Probably Cost EV
- TikTok dad or mum ByteDance mentioned to boost $1.45 billion for AI and content material
- Mario Balotelli’s future revealed!
- Russian new automotive market has elevated by 10% in November 2018
- Not Good: Chicagoland Road Racers Jailed After Police Examine Youtube Movies
- A former spy boss mentioned Fb may threaten democracy if it is not ‘managed’
- The highest 5 startups paving the way in which for transportation and logistics inside digital freight providers, warehouse robotics, AI, last-mile supply robotics, and self-driving automobiles
- Renmatix and Gevo to guage feasibility of cellulosic hydrocarbons for renewable jet and gasoline
- Nissan Leaf Electrical Automotive Noticed In India
- AD: The 2018 Method 1 season attracts to an in depth – listed below are our high 10 moments from an thrilling 12 months
- Honda Malaysia opens its 12th dealership in Johor
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Uneven 5 – new UHP tyre
- 2019 Skoda Scala debuts – new MQB A0 platform, high-tech 1.5L TSI EA211 evo engine, 9 airbags!
- Six roads to be closed on Dec eight, bus routes modified
- Mercedes-Benz Star Cellular – service at your step
- Geely’s head of design Man Burgoyne discusses the design of the Proton X70, working with Proton Design
- Japanese gov’t trying to indict Nissan together with Carlos Ghosn, prices anticipated to be filed subsequent week