The brand new Chevrolet 2019 Silverado 1500 with the technologically superior 2.7L Turbo gives full-size truck prospects a successful and environment friendly selection with an EPA-estimated gasoline economic system of 20 mpg metropolis/23 mpg freeway in rear-wheel-drive fashions. Commonplace on LT and RST trims, the two.7L engine gives 14 p.c extra torque and 13 p.c higher metropolis gasoline economic system and it’s greater than a full second faster Zero-60 mph than the 4.3L V-6 it replaces. The Silverado metropolis gasoline economic system additionally exceeds the usual 3.3L V-6 engine providing within the Ford F-150 XLT (EPA-estimated 19 mpg metropolis) and matches that of the Ram 1500 3.6L V-6 delicate hybrid (EPA-estimated 20 mpg metropolis). The brand new Silverado additionally delivers the most important cargo quantity of any full-size truck available on the market, so prospects don’t need to sacrifice house for effectivity. They’ll additionally take pleasure in Silverado’s full-size truck....
Chevrolet has announced that it will add the 2015 Chevrolet Trax to its US vehicle range. The car is expected to arrive in dealers showrooms across the US early next year and will inject more competition into the rapidly growing small SUV market. The design is pretty compact and has the flare of Chevrolet. Swept headlamps, a dual port grille with chrome accents and a bowtie emblem accentuate the front of the car, while the rear flaunts skid plates, vertical tail lamps and pronounced wheel arches. The exterior of the Trax will be available in as many as ten colors: Silver Ice Metallic, Summit White, Satin Steel Metallic, Black Granite Metallic, White Pearl Tricoat, Orange Rock Metallic, Brilliant Blue Metallic, Deep Espresso Metallic, Ruby Red Metallic and Blaze Red. The cockpit of the Trax is full of features, including the standard MyLink infotainment system with a 7-inch high-res display, a....
Chevrolet has expanded its police vehicle portfolio with the addition of the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab SVV (Special Service Vehicle). Based on the highly capable, durable, efficient and award winning 2015 Silverado 1500, the Special Service Vehicle has been specially customized for police use and is expected to go on sale this summer. Offered as a package, the same will be offered on the 1WT and 1LS trims of the Silverado 1500 Crew Cab. Powering the special package equipped model is the 5.3L EcoTec3 V-8 engine that is capable of delivering a max of 355 hp and a peak torque of 383 lb-ft, and returns the highest fuel fuel economy in the two wheel drive category. The fuel efficiency is rated at 23 miles to a gallon for highway. All the police agencies will be able to buy the SVV in either 2WD or 4WD configurations with a....
Today, Chevrolet has announced two new Design Packages for the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette: the Pacific performance coupe and the Atlantic luxury convertible. Both the special Corvette models are slated to go on sale along with the rest of the Corvette lineup in the coming months. The Corvette Stingray Pacific coupe and Corvette Stingray Atlantic convertible concepts first debuted at the last year’s SEMA show. Amid the plethora of cool vehicles at the SEMA show, including the range of Camaros, both the Corvette models received a strong response from car enthusiasts and this influenced Chevrolet to introduce the production models sooner than expected. Two other vehicles from the SEMA show that have made it to the production line are Camaro Hot Wheels and Sonic Dusk editions. Starting with the Atlantic Convertible, the topless Corvette is inspired by the performance and luxury of private jets. The model is available in 2LT and....
At the 2014 New York International Auto Show, Chevrolet is going to debut the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze. The latest iteration will arrive with a number of improvements including refreshed styling, enhanced convenience inside the cabin and better connectivity features. The facelift model of Cruze takes inspiration from the all-new Chevrolet Impala and restyled Malibu, and hence features a dual-port front fascia. Because of the dual-port styling, the front now looks more elegant compared to the aggressive-looking front of the previous generation model. The swept-back headlamps will be complemented by LED daytime running lamps on the LTZ and LT trims. Also, Chevrolet will offer a range of new colors for the exterior and interior on the 2015 Cruze. Convenience enhancements made on the interior include relocation of door lock switches from the center console to the front doors, relocation of trunk release button to the center console and revised cup holders.....
Chevrolet today unveiled the latest member of the Corvette family, the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Convertible which happens to be the first Z06 Convertible since 1963. Also, the 2015 Z06 Convertible is the most power packed convertible model ever produced by Chevrolet. With no surprise, the Convertible borrows a number of components from the Coupe model, including the powertrain, equipment options, driver technologies and same chassis tuning . However, since it is a drop-top version, the aluminum structure has been stiffened by 20 percent in comparison to the hard-top Z06. The Convertible can also be ordered with the Z07 Performance Package which adds Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tires, Brembo carbon-ceramic matrix brakes and adjustable aerodynamic components at the front and rear. While the Coupe and Convertible models are almost identical, the latter can be distinguished by the thick fabric electronic top that opens or closes in a couple of seconds....
Chevrolet has announced the new and improved, 2015 Chevrolet Silverado High Country HD range of pickups yesterday. As per what Chevrolet says, the Silverado High Country HD is the company’s first premium heavy-duty vehicle and combines the capabilities new Silverado 2500HD/3500HD with the refinement and convenience of Silverado 1500 High Country. The styling of the new model is surely pleasing enough, thanks to features like a chrome grille with horizontal slats, 6-inch tubular chrome assist steps, High Country logos on door sill plates, High Country badges on tailgate and doors, body-colored front and rear bumpers – which includes CornerStep rear bumper from Chevrolet, and more. The Silverado 2500HD High Country, the entry-level heavy duty model features unique 20-inch chrome wheel set, while the 3500HD models come with 18-inch chrome wheel for single-rear-wheel models and 17-inch forged aluminum wheel for dual-rear-wheel models. The list of standard features is decent enough and....
Callaway Cars is one of the leading international engine design companies known for its ultra cool modified models based on Chevrolet cars. Apart from creating high performance road cars, Callaway Cars Callaway Cars Inc. is also known for world class race cars that are acclaimed internationally. A while ago Chevrolet launched the 2014 Camaro Z/28 which, technically, is a beast in terms of performance. Now, Callaway has introduced a modified version of the car called 2014 Callaway Camaro Z/28 SC652 which is even more powerful. The Callaway Camaro Z/28 SC652 will be a limited edition model featuring a number of technical enhancements on top of the features that the Z/28 comes with as standard. Powering the Callaway Camaro Z/28 SC652 is a 7.0 liter supercharged engine which produces 652 hp at 6700 rpm and peak torque of 620 lb-ft at 4400 rpm. This is a significant improvement over the standard....
Compared to the standard Camaro, the Camaro Z/28 is a more capable car designed specifically for road racing. While the standard Camaro is good enough for everyday use, Chevrolet had to put in a lot of efforts to come up with the Camaro Z/28, a lightweight, agile and supremely powerful version of the car. For 2014, Chevrolet carries the excitement by introducing the updated Camaro Z/28 which promises to be even more potent when it comes to performing on track. Starting with the aesthetics first, all elements on the external of the car are for a purpose. The body features several race-inspired components that are a result of the hard work that went into the development of the 2014 Corvette Stingray. The face of the Z/28 has received a significant update and is based on the Camaro SS. To name some of the elements you have an airflow-optimized grille and....
For long we were awaiting this car and finally here it is. Chevrolet has announced the 2015 Corvette Z06 in Detroit and claims that it is the most capable Z06 ever. There is so much new about the 2015 Corvette Z06 including an all new powerful supercharged engine and an all-new, high-performance eight-speed automatic transmission. “The new Z06 delivers levels of performance, technology and design that rival the most exotic supercars in the world,” said Mark Reuss, president, General Motors North America. “And the Z06 leverages the engineering expertise of GM, offering the choice of two world-class transmissions, supercar performance without supercar fuel consumption and technologies that make it easier to fully enjoy the incredible experience of driving it.” First up is the engine. The 2015 model is the first Corvette Z06 to be powered by a supercharged engine, an automatic gearbox and a removable roof panel. Under the hood....
Chevrolet has announced the C7.R race car at the 2014 North American International Auto Show. The race car was co-developed with the all new 2015 Corvette Z06 and therefore share the same technologies and components including chassis architecture, engine technologies and aerodynamic strategies. “When it comes to endurance racing, Corvette has been the benchmark of success for nearly 15 years,” said Jim Campbell, U.S. vice president, Performance Vehicles and Motorsports. “A great deal of the team’s success can be attributed to the symbiotic relationship between Corvette Racing and the production vehicles. The 2015 Corvette Z06 and new C7.R will be more competitive on the street and track due to successful design of the Corvette Stingray – which itself is heavily based on the C6.R race car.” Part of the Corvette Racing team, there will be two C7.R race cars in 2014 making their racing debut at the 52nd Rolex 24....
Posted in Auto News
Chevrolet has finally announced the pricing and other related details for the 2014 Camaro Z/28. The US major has confirmed the new Camaro to go on sale this spring and will cost $75,000, including a destination charge of $995. The price does not include tax, title, license and dealer fees. The standard version with the 75k USD price tag will be available in five exterior colors: Red Hot, Black, Silver Ice Metallic, Ashen Gray Metallic and Summit White. Customers willing to pay an additional $1,150 will get air conditioning system and a total of six audio speakers compared to one speaker available on the standard model. “The Camaro Z/28 is an uncompromising performer that’s bred for the track – and every one of its unique components supports the goal of faster lap times,” said Mark Reuss, president, General Motors North America. “It takes the Z/28 back to its racing roots....
A couple of months ago Chevrolet announced that the 2014 Volt hybrid will bear a cheaper price tag and today the major has launched new versions of two of the company’s best selling full-sized SUVs. We are talking about the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe and 2015 Chevrolet Suburban. As per Chevy’s claims the new versions of the cars offer more functionality, greater refinement, new safety features and an increased range of advanced technologies. “There are several new features and enhancements at the core of the all-new 2015 Suburban and Tahoe that will extend the legacy Chevrolet has built as the segment leader,” said Tim Mahoney, Chevrolet global chief marketing officer. “Customers will experience greater refinement, efficiency and safety with the same capability that has made Chevrolet the go-to brand for full-size SUVs.” Both the models are extremely special for Chevrolet. While the Suburban, launched back in 1935, is the founder of....
Chevrolet Volt has been one of the well accepted hybrid cars in the market for various reasons and the 2014 model will have one more, respectable reason added to the list. As per the latest information, the 2014 Chevrolet Volt will bear a lower price tag than the outgoing version and this is certainly a great bit of news for potential buyers. The 2014 Chevrolet Volt will be priced from $34,995, including an $810 destination fee (excluding tax, title, license and dealer fees). For customers getting federal tax credits ranging from $0-$7,500 (depending on individual tax liability), the pricing could go as low as $27,495. “The lower price and cost savings from driving on electricity provide Volt owners an unmatched balance of technology, capability and cost of ownership,” said Don Johnson, U.S. vice president, Chevrolet sales and service. “The 2014 Volt will offer the same impressive list of features, but....
Today, Chevrolet has announced the all new 2015 Chevrolet Colorado which is claimed to be a remarkable step ahead in the mid-sized truck segment. Chevrolet says the 2015 Colorado will real truck capability and versatility to customers who do not require a full-size truck. The new Colorado has the blood of a true Chevy truck and is expected to deliver class-leading performance. It will go on sale in fall 2014 as a 2015 model. “Our strategy is simple: meet the needs of the broadest possible customer base, and let them choose precisely the right truck to meet their needs,” said Mark Reuss, General Motors executive vice president and president of GM North America. “The all-new Colorado benefits from the solid foundation established by the Silverado, and it reinvents the midsize truck while reinvigorating the segment at the same time.” The truck will come with two engine options – 2.5 L....
2014 Chevrolet Sonic line-up is getting two new sedan options and has announced two new options to the Sonic line-up – the performance oriented RS and stylish Dusk. The new sedans will serve as offerings aimed at younger buyers who want a vehicle at an affordable price. The 2014 Chevrolet Sonic RS sedan starts from $20,530 including $825 destination charges, while the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic Dusk is priced $20,945 (including destination) and upwards. The Sonic RS hatchback is powered by the Ecotec 1.4 Litre turbo engine which produces 138 horsepower (103 kW) and 148 lb-ft of torque (200 Nm). The hatchback returns 27 mpg city and 34 mpg highway with the manual transmission. “Keeping the Sonic lineup fresh and offering consumers more choice is a priority for Chevrolet,” said Cristi Landy, marketing director for Chevrolet small cars. “The Sonic RS and Dusk sedans offer all of the great attributes that have made the....
We have been actively covering the popular unveilings of the 2013 SEMA show and yes, this year’s show was really interesting. Chevrolet, a crucial part of General Motors Corporation, showcased plenty of products including concept trucks, SUVs and performance-oriented models of its popular cars including Sonic, Cruze, Malibu, Spark and Impala, at the 2013 SEMA show. We have already covered the Chevrolet concept trucks and SUVs, and the Chevrolet performance models in two different posts. Speaking on the occasion, Chris Perry, vice president of Chevrolet marketing, said, “Chevrolet’s lineup of full-size trucks and SUVs is all-new and stronger than ever. No matter what your needs, whether it’s hauling lumber to a work site, delivering your kid’s soccer team to a game or towing your boat on a weekend fishing trip, Chevrolet has the vehicle with the capability, dependability and connectivity today’s truck customers want.” “The accessories enable customers to tailor....
Chevrolet has revealed six new concept trucks and SUVs at the 2013 SEMA show, he annual convention of automotive performance parts and styling accessories. Namely four vehicles – 2014 Silverado 1500, all-new 2015 Silverado HD, Tahoe and Suburban, have been presented in a variety of styling featuring loads of personalization and performance upgrades. The concepts include the performance-oriented, lightweight Silverado Cheyenne, a Brad Paisley signature-edition concept, a sinister-looking all-black Tahoe and a Tahoe police vehicle. In addition to the mentioned concepts, Chevrolet is also showing the Silverado Black Ops and Volunteer Firefighter concepts at SEMA 2013. The accessories used on these concepts are Chevrolet exclusive and are available at most of the Chevrolet dealerships. “Chevrolet’s lineup of full-size trucks and SUVs is all-new and stronger than ever,” said Chris Perry, vice president of Chevrolet marketing. “No matter what your needs, whether it’s hauling lumber to a work site, delivering your....
Today, Chevrolet previewed six of the concepts that it plans to showcase at the 2013 SEMA show which will start on November 5 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. All the concepts are performance-oriented machines and are based on some of the brand’s most popular passenger cars, including the Sonic and all-new Impala. Alongside there will be a personalized Malibu concept, which features new and enhanced technologies aiming at improved efficiency and personal connectivity for 2014. To name some of the technologies we have stop/start engine technology, new Siri with Eyes Free Mode and Text-to-Voice features allowing hands-free texting. “Chevrolet’s 2014 passenger car lineup is the strongest and most competitive in the brand’s history, offering customers a wide range of great-looking, great-driving and well-connected choices,” said Chris Perry, vice president, Chevrolet Marketing. “A five-year plan to completely remake Chevy’s car lineup is resonating with customers, who are finding value in....
While a majority of manufacturer working on their respective electric vehicle technology, General Motors is considering other resources as well. As per the latest announcement made by the auto giant, it will build a Chevrolet Impala for retail and fleet customers that will run on both gasoline and compressed natural gas (CNG). With this, the new Chevrolet Impala will become the only manufacturer-produced full-size bi-fuel sedan and is expected to hit the dealerships next summer. The car will be sold as a 2015 model, announced GM Chairman and CEO Dan Akerson at the 40th anniversary of the OPEC Oil Embargo energy summit. The nonpartisan group Securing America’s Future Energy, or SAFE was the sponsor of the “OPEC Oil Embargo + 40: A National Summit on Energy Security,”. Bi-fuel cars are meant to save consumer’s money by reducing the oil consumption and the new Impala does exactly the same, said Akerson. “We....
Kevin Harvick shifted gears, hit the pedal and rocketed his way to win Saturday night’s Toyota Owners 400 in a green-white-chequered finish at Richmond International Raceway on April, 27th 2013 . Harvick beats Clint Bowyer (No.15 Toyota) to the finish line by .343 seconds to win his first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race of the season, his third at Richmond and the 20th of his career. By securing ninth rank in points, Harvick has made his way to make a fourth consecutive Chase appearance and his sixth in the last 8 years. Joey Logano (No.22 Ford) who had frustrating start with crashes was able to finish third, while Juan Pablo Montoya (No. 42 Chevrolet) was fourth after leading Jeff Burton (No.31 Chevrolet) who finished fifth. Harvick came to pit road for tires on Lap 396, after Brian Vickers slapped the wall in Turn 3 to cause the 11th caution of....
Posted in NASCAR
At the Martinsville Speedway, Jimmie Johnson has shown his supremacy by winning the NASCAR’s STP Gas Booster 500 race for the 8th time. Johnson Sunday’s victory has brought his 62nd win in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. At the .526 mile Martinsville Speedway track, Johnson’s win gave him back the overall leader position at the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. In the STP Gas Booster 500 race, Jimmie in car #48 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet led 346 of the total 500 laps. On the other hand, with the difference of .628 seconds from Johnson, Clint Bowyer in car #15 Michael Waltrip Racing Toyota has finished the race at the 2nd position. And Johnson’s teammates from Hendrick Motorsports, Jeff Gordon in Car #24 and Kasey Kahne in car #5 has finished at the 3rd and 4th place respectively. The previous NASCAR sprint cup winner in the Auto Club 400 race, Kyle Busch in car #18 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota has finished the....
Chevrolet has introduced the Corvette Stingray Convertible model with the world premiere at the Geneva International Motor show 2013. The Corvette Stingray Coupe’s high performance technology and capabilities are inherited by the Convertible model. It is equipped with a new, fully electronic top feature which can be lowered remotely using the key fob and the top can also be opened or closed at speeds up to 50 km/h. The Corvette Stingray coupe and convertible will arrive in global markets later in 2013. In the engine configuration, the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is powered with an all-new LT1 6.2 Litre V-8 Small Block Engine which is capable of generating an estimated horsepower of 450[i.e. 335 kilo-Watts] and an estimated max torque of 335 lb.-ft.[i.e. 610 Nm] at 1,000 to 4,000 rpm. The engine is built with the capability of more fuel efficiency using Active Fuel Management feature and also given a improved performance characteristic by direct injection variable valve timing technology to the engine.....
Posted in Auto Expo
Chevrolet new redesigned Captiva, with various upgrades in the interior beauty, exterior style and advanced features, will be showcased at the 83rd auto exhibit of the Geneva International Motor Show starting from March 5th, 2013. Also in the show, Chevrolet is going to premiere the Convertible variant of Corvette Stingray, the best balance of performance, technology and expressive design, with an European debut of the Chevrolet Spark EV, the electric mini car with 5-door. As the distinctive SUV for the family, the new Capitva will now equipped with attractive exterior upgrades like the new front grill mesh with redesigned fog-lamps and sporty lower bumper, new LED tail lamps, new 18-inch alloy wheels, angular chrome exhaust tips and a redesigned bumper. To redesign the interior elegance of new Captiva, new fresh seat colors will be introduced with new fabrics[ leather seats of upper model], and new designed trims in the instrumental panel. In the advanced features, it will be loaded with keyless....
In the Daytona International Speedway, the competing NASCAR Sprint Cup Race drivers in the Daytona 500, have always a neck and neck victory by a difference of milliseconds. The experience of previous win helped the five-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Jimmie Johnson, to lift the Harley J. Earl trophy for the second time in his career, delivering a exciting finish to the 55th annual Daytona 500 on Sunday, February 24th, 2013 in Daytona Beach, Florida. Johnson who was racing in car #48 of Chevrolet SS Racing car, has led the 17 laps on the Daytona track and earned total points/bonus of 47/4. He has taken the title with close win from the Dale Earnhardt Jr. who has finished the race in the second position in another Chevrolet SS Racing car #88, while the third position is taken by the Toyota Motorsport Racer Mark Martin. On the other hand, the Godaddy Chevrolet SS racecar driver, Danica Patrick, who is the world’s first women to win pole position at....
Built on most advanced technology of General Motors in the field of electric motor and battery system, the Chevrolet Spark EV is all set to attract European market with its first introduction in Europe at the Geneva Motor Show starting from March, 5th 2013. The all-new battery powered Chevrolet Spark EV is not only a zero-emission smart green car, but delivers sporty acceleration and comfort driving dynamics, will be on sale in the selected markets of Europe from 2014. The Chevrolet’s mini-car quick acceleration is delivered via top torque of 400 pound feet [542 Newton Meter] with best driving dynamics. The permanent magnet electric motor is the main source of power inside Spark EV which is capable of generating an output of 130 horsepower[100 kilo-Watts] and can accelerate 0 to 100 km/hour in under 8.5 seconds which is quite good for a green urban city car. The advanced technology of electric motor....
Godaddy Girl Danica Patrick becomes first woman to win Coors Light Pole in Chevrolet SS racecar at Daytona 500
Posted in Motorsport
Godaddy Girl Danica Patrick has created history in NASCAR Sprint Cup Series where she becomes the first women to win the Coors Light Pole by driving the Chevrolet SS racecar for the Motorsport team of Stewart-Haas Racing. Here she has given her best for the qualifying stage for the Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway in just her 11th career start. Dancia Patrick by driving the No. 10 GoDaddy Chevrolet SS racing car, has taken a qualifying time of 45.817 seconds which has earned the top position in the leaderboard early in the day. While she has touched the top-speed of 196.434 miles/hour[316.129 km/hour] which is the fastest Daytona 500 qualifying speed since Ken Schrader’s Chevrolet topped out at 196.515 in 1990. Another Driver from Hendrick Motorsports Team – Jeff Gordon was second on the leaderboard in the No. 24 Drive to End Hunger Chevrolet by taking a time of 45.85 seconds and a top speed of 196.292 miles/hour[315.901....
The most awaited 2014 Chevrolet SS sedan is finally unveiled by Chevrolet, which will make its NASCAR debut at the Daytona International Speedway as SS racecar by competing in the Daytona 500 event. The 2014 Chevrolet SS with the legendary technology of Rear-Wheel Drive and proven race-based performance, is powered by the LS3 Chevrolet V-8 5.5-Litre Engine, which can produce an output of 415 horsepower and best torque of 415 pound feet. The Camaro, Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle and recently launched Holden’s VF Commodore in Australia, shared the same engine rear-wheel drive technology and race-tested performance. The LS3 engine is mated to a advanced 6-speed automatic transmission with a manual shift control mounted at the steering wheel, the performance of 2014 Chevrolet SS sedan is boosted to a 3.27 final-drive ratio and makes it fastest sedan by sprinting 0 to 60 miles/hour in around 5 seconds. 2014 Chevrolet SS Performance Sedan 01 The first sporty stance is clearly seen....
Posted in Auto Expo
The Chevrolet in Europe, after the successful launched of 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray as a sports coupe, at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show in U.S., is all set to debut the Convertible variant of Corvette Stingray, once again with the best balance of performance, technology and expressive design at the Geneva Motor Show on March, 5th 2013. Also in the show, making an European debut, the Spark EV, the Chevrolet’s electric mini car with 5-door. Chevrolet will auction the first retail production model of the Corvette Stingray convertible at the Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach collector car auction to benefit the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute. It is based in southeast Michigan, is a unique, urban-based integrated center of research, patient care and education, dedicated to the prevention, early detection, treatment and eventual eradication of cancer. The Barrett-Jackson will be held April 4-6 at the South Florida Fairgrounds in Palm Beach, Fla. Bids can be submitted in....
The best selling Chevrolet compact sedan Cruze is all set to launch with new Cruze model year 2014 on this summer, best engineered to be loaded with 2.0 Litre Clean Turbo Diesel Engine, currently showcased at the famous Chicago Auto Show 2013. The clean turbo diesel model produce 90% less Nitrogen Oxide[NOx] as compared to the previous diesel model, while delivering the best in the segment fuel economy of 42 miles/gallon on highway to attract and satisfy the customer all around the world. The General Motors is setting a big target of U.S. and Canada, where market is now becoming competitive to give all best power, performance and efficiency in a compact sedan. From GM the ever produced and tested all-new Cruze 2.0 Litre Clean Turbo Diesel, has class leading performance which can compete boldly in U.S. market at the same segment against German dominant models, capable of generating a horsepower of 148[110 kilo-Watts] and best torque....
Chevrolet with Corvette Daytona Prototype has celebrated the first ever Daytona Podium finish in 51st Running of the Rolex 24 At Daytona, when team owner Wayne Taylor with a team of comprising of Max Angelelli, Jordan Taylor and Ryan Hunter-Reay have bravely completed the tough 24 hour long endurance, by getting the second honorable position in the DP class race at Daytona International Speedway 2013. The Wayne team was racing with No. 10 Velocity Worldwide Corvette DP at Daytona International Speedway on Sunday, January 27, 2013 in Daytona Beach, Florida. The U.S. Vice President Performance Vehicles and Motorsports, Jim Campbell has appraised the team for the sustaining attitude by saying – I am very proud of the tremendous effort put forth by all of our Chevrolet teams and applaud the “never give up” attitude of our Corvette Daytona Prototype and Camaro drivers and crews as they battled for their finishing positions this weekend. We are looking forward....
Today at 3:30 p.m. E.T, Chevrolet with the best Corvette Daytona Prototype (DP) qualifying time, is going to begin with the 24-hour Daytona Prototype class and Grand Touring class at the 51st ROLEX 24 at Daytona International Speedway in Florida on 26th, January 2013. The qualifying timing for Richard Westbrook who drove the No. 90 Spirit of Daytona Corvette DP is 1 minute 41.844 seconds and thus grabbing the starting best 5th position and ready for the famous DP class race on today at at 3:30 p.m. E.T, in Florida. While Alex Gurney has secured 8th starting position by driving No. 99 GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing “Red Dragon” Corvette DP and another Corvette driver Stephane Sarrazin has grabbed the 9th qualifying position by driving the 8 Star Motorsports Corvette DP. With addition to this other more qualifier from Corvette DP are Christian Fittipaldi who drove No. 5 Action Express Racing Corvette DP and secured the qualifying position of 11th from the starting position and....
The most awaited debut of all new 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is going to make a good impact in the segment of Sports Car with redefined performance. Today Chevrolet with Corvette Stingray has target a new segment of modern customers in Detroit, by providing a great equilibrium of design, performance and technology. In the engine configuration, the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is powered with an all-new LT1 6.2 Litre V-8 Small Block Engine which is capable of generating an estimated horsepower of 450[i.e. 335 kilo-Watts] and an estimated max torque of 335 lb.-ft.[i.e. 610 Nm] at 1,000 to 4,000 rpm. The engine is built with the capability of more fuel efficiency using Active Fuel Management feature and also given a improved performance characteristic by direct injection variable valve timing technology to the engine. The LT1 Engine is combine with either a 6-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission or exclusive TREMEC TR6070 7-speed manual transmission with Active Rev Matching. Optimized configuration of....
Chevrolet is all-set for North America International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013 in Detroit, for the debut of two all-new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and the Chevrolet Corvette but with really different idea, by showcasing 5 models which are built and sold other than United States – 1) The Chevrolet Onix which is a Brazil based compact Hatchback and equipped with 5-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmissions and with a option of 1.0-liter and 1.4-liter engines, can run on 100% ethanol or a flex[gasoline + ethanol] fuel. Onix has advance technology and equipment like Chevrolet MyLink system, Bluetooth and which give access to songs, photos, videos by the mobile phone applications on a 7-inch color LCD panel. 2) The Chevrolet the Spin which is a compact urban multi-purpose vehicle with the provision of 7 passenger seating, specially built by GM’s facility in Bekasi, Indonesia and will get its sale order in Thailand and Indonesia in 2013.....
At the Los Angeles Auto Show 2012, the Chevrolet has revealed the all new first plug-in electric vehicle with SAE Combo DC Fast Charging ability – the 5-door Urban All-Electric mini – the Chevrolet Spark EV – which is not only safe, efficient, durable but affordable and reliable also. The first modern electric green vehicle will be assembled in the manufacturing facility at General Motors White Marsh, MD in U.S., is going for sale this year(2013) and will be delivered to customers in 2014. The 2014 Chevrolet EV has all durable and reliable features that has a warranty of 1,00,000 miles[i.e. 1,60,934 kilometers] or 8 years and specially tested for more than 200,000 hours. Chevrolet has assembled the best performance EV range with advanced electric motor and battery system of 20-kWh lithium ion battery that gives excellent acceleration by generating a horsepower of 130[i.e 100 kilo-Watts] and top torque of 400 pound feet[i.e. 542 Nm]. With smart performance....
Fans are passionate about racing cars. For this Chevrolet opened a new saga in racing history by unveiling a new Chevrolet SS racing car for NASCAR 2013 Sprint Cup Series. It is powered by the famous small block V8 engine, with the feature of rear-wheel drive performance which will be a offspring of the award-winning global rear-wheel-drive architecture. The 2013 Chevrolet SS racing car will be a base for limited production version of the Chevrolet SS, to be delivered in 2014 and will be available in dealer showrooms in the last month of 2013. This is the first time in 17 years that Chevrolet would offer a rear-wheel-drive sedan for sale in the United States. General Motors North America President Mark Reuss said,” the 2013 SS [Super Sports] NASCAR race car is a genuinely exciting moment for him. This racing car is closely linked with performance. it is true rear-wheel-drive. Company wants....
The prestigious Paris Motor Show 2012, is a showcase for new and advance technology, designed and engineered all round the world. The Mondial de l’Automobile Show 2012 will start from 29th September 2012 and ends on 14th October 2012. Chevrolet on this much awaited world premiere Auto Expo, showcasing all-new compact Crossover – the Chevrolet Trax, a fresh look variant of the famous Chevrolet Spark and Chevrolet 2 stylish youth Concept Cars- the Chevrolet CODE 130R and Chevrolet TRU 140S, with great commitment to deliver high quality standards and services in European Auto Market. Chevrolet new compact Crossover, Trax, will be launched in 140 countries but will not delivered to U.S. Market due to the patent issue with Buick Encore in U.S. The new Trax, starts its launch from Mexico by the end of current year and then it will be launched in other countries except U.S. On the scale of efficiency, comfort and flexiblity, Chevrolet promises for Trax to deleiver....
Posted in Car Reviews
Autoblog is no stranger to the ZR1. We drove it to Hell and back in May of 2009, and at Spring Mountain Raceway last May. As the ZR1 enters its fourth year of production, Chevrolet has treated its flagship to a host of small enhancements inside and out, all of which are designed to improve the coupe’s comfort, performance and value. Last year, the Corvette ZR1 was delivered with Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires. With a “maximum performance summer” classification (treadwear rating of 220), the well-respected rubber delivered impressive handling. For 2012, Chevrolet is cranking things up several notches by offering the optional High-Performance package (PDE ZR1) featuring new Michelin Pilot Sport Cup Zero Pressure tires. The “track and competition” classified compound (with a treadwear rating of just 80!) is optimized for warm, dry conditions to increase cornering and handling capability. They are “… essentially street-legal versions of a racing....
chevrolet-camaro-zl1-2012 It used to be that the only meaningful bits of Camaro or Mustang performance data could be measured in a straight line. We’re talking 0-60, 0-100 and the ever-important quarter-mile time and trap speed. Let’s get them out of the way right now. The official 0-60 time is 3.9 seconds and the quarter mile is dispatched in 12 seconds flat. The Camaro ZL1’s 6.2-liter supercharged V8, which shares its basic spec sheet with the Cadillac CTS-V and Chevy Corvette ZR1, puts out 580 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 556 pound-feet of torque at 4,200 rpm. The official 0-60 time is 3.9 seconds and the quarter mile is dispatched in 12 seconds flat. Top speed is listed as 184 miles per hour, thanks in part to an aero package that includes a new front fascia, a carbon fiber hood with functional air extractor vents and an undertray with NACA ducts....
Posted in Car Reviews
chevrolet-corvette-427-convertible-collector-edition-2012 Exterior and Interior The Chevrolet Corvette 427 Convertible Collector Edition includes several carbon fiber elements that help to reduce weight, including a carbon fiber raised hood, carbon fiber Z06-style fenders, carbon fiber floor panels, a “CFZ”carbon fiber front splitter, and rocker panels. It is painted in a crisp white paint combined with optional full-length racing stripes in Pearl Silver Blue, including a tonal stripe stitched into the convertible top. It sits on standard 19-inch front and 20-inch rear wheels wrapped in ZR1-style Michelin PS2 tires. The model can also be combined with the new 60th Anniversary package that includes an Arctic White exterior with a Blue Diamond leather-wrapped interior and suede accents. Other features include a ZR1-style rear spoiler, special badging, gray-painted brake calipers, and “60” logos on the wheel center caps, steering wheel, and seat headrests. Dimensions Wheelbase (in / mm): 105.7 / 2685 Overall length (in /....
- 2017 Honda Legend Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Worth Rumors
- MotoGP: May The Japanese GP Be The Championship Decider?
- A New Period of Mazda is About to Start
- 2019 Dacia Duster 2-Door Pickup Is Actual, Seems Manufacturing unit-Constructed
- Renault Clio Hybrid, Captur and Megane PHEV Coming in 2020
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 Spied Testing With New Grille
- VIDEO: BMW X7 and X5 win Carwow CoTY awards
- Commonplace Battery Tesla Mannequin three Supply Estimate: Simply Four-6 Months
- SPIED: BMW X1 caught testing with new M Sport look
- Crimson Mercedes CLA Spied Testing within the Fog of Battle
- BMW Tops Valencia Formulation E Exams
- Hyundai’s Chief Designer: EVs Shouldn’t Reek of Aerodynamics
- Tesla Mannequin S, X, Three up for grabs as Local weather XChange takes carbon battle nationwide
- Vandoorne Switches From Components 1 To Components E With HWA
- Genesis G70 will get world’s first 3D instrument show
- paultan.org PACE 2018 – save RM45okay on an Audi A7!
- paultan.org PACE 2018 – as much as RM25ok off an Audi Q3!
- paultan.org PACE 2018 – try the Kia Stinger with 365 hp three.three litre twin-turbo V6 and rear-wheel drive!
- Porsche electrical SUV, sports activities automotive within the works – report
- SPYSHOTS: BMW eight Sequence Convertible hits the ‘Ring
- Pan Borneo Freeway to be accomplished, talks with finance ministry, state dept wanted – works minister
- Tesla secures land for $2 billion Gigafactory in China
- 2019 Hennessey Heritage F-150 – 19 items solely, 758 hp
- AD: Hap Seng Star proves its one of the best as champions at Mercedes-Benz SEA II Expertise Competitors 2018
- BMW M2 Competitors 2018 UK evaluate
- McLaren Final Imaginative and prescient GT Confirmed As Restricted-Version MSO Undertaking
- Upcoming BMW eight Sequence Gran Coupe and M8 noticed on the Nurburgring
- BMW to Acquire 75% of Chinese language Joint Enterprise by way of $four.2 Billion Deal
- 2020 SEAT Leon Trunk Leaked, Exhibits Related Taillights
- Is This The Ferrari Le Mans Prototype? Appears to be like Based mostly on LaFerrari
- Peugeot Confirms Electrified Sports activities Automobile Lineup, First Mannequin Coming In 2020
- LG Chem Hosts “The Battery Problem”
- BMW X7 By the Numbers: Simply how large is it?
- How Far Can You Drive a Hyundai When the Gasoline Gentle Comes On?
- Video: Even Crossing a Railroad Is Outstandingly Superior in M City
- The place to Discover Haunted Homes within the Trussville space
- Tesla removes ‘Full Self-Driving Functionality’ from choices checklist
- Big Spider Stalks Cop Throughout Texas Site visitors Cease, Type Of
- BMW M2 Competitors Posts 409 HP and 475 lb-ft of Torque on Dyno
- Nissan earns 5 awards at 2018 Texas Truck Rodeo within the U.S.
- Thor Vehicles To Develop Heavy-Responsibility E-Powertrain System With AxleTech
- See How Chilly Climate Impacts Tesla Mannequin three
- Mercedes-Benz GLB Spied Towing a Trailer
- November 2018 Challenge – Out Now!
- Nissan India To Virtually Double Its Gross sales Community In Subsequent three Years
- 2019 Genesis G70 Now Accessible With 3D Digital Instrument Cluster
- Putin Takes Egyptian President For a Spin in His Aurus Senat on The F1 Observe
- Kia Ceed PHEV Coming in 2019 With 1.6L Engine and Wagon Physique
- Ferrari F355 Spider Mysteriously Burns to a Crisp in Parking Lot
- Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class Fleet Challenges VW Tiguan to Towing Trailers
- Drunk Uber Passenger Throws Beer, Curses After Giving Driver The Improper Tackle
- Audi Says E-Tron GT Will Outsprint Tesla Mannequin S P100D
- Tesla launches new Mannequin three model with Mid-Vary battery pack for $45,000
- The final word expedition aboard the BMW i3
- There’s Some Secret Tech Lurking In The Tesla Mannequin three
- Execs and Cons of Wrapping Your BMW
- Synthetic Intelligence: The longer term and your present actuality
- 2017 Honda Jade Exterior Inside Engine and Worth Rumors
- Germany Launches Funded Establishment For Strong-State Battery Growth
- Normal Swappable Batteries: The Future For Electrical Scooters?
- In-Depth Look At Tesla Mannequin three Mid-Vary Electrical Miles
- BEIS: Convey the ban on diesel and petrol autos ahead to 2032
- Totally Charged Recaps Paris Motor Present 2018
- Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo Will get Manufacturing Inexperienced Mild
- Test Out Tesla’s New Atari Recreation Video
- Van Speeds Away With Lady on The Hood in Wild London Incident
- 2019 Ford Ranger Raptor Isn’t Coming To America
- SpaceX’s Mr. Steven highlights ambiguity of Falcon fairing catches with port return
- SAIC Volkswagen Constructing New Plug-In Electrical Automobile Plant In China
- LEVC To Introduce TX Taxis In Paris In Early 2019
- Metropolis of London Goals To Be First Zero Emissions Zone In UK
- Tesla: Extra Google Searches Than Any Different Automaker In U.S./China
- Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo To Go Into Collection Manufacturing
- 2018 Hyundai Santro: Color Choices On Provide
- Lynk & Co reveals 493bhp idea automobile based mostly on TCR race automobile
- Beautician Refuses to Take Breathalyzer As a result of Her Pumped Up Lips “Are Too Huge”
- Mercedes-AMG One Delayed Some 9 Months
- Porsche To Construct ‘Mission E’ Cross Turismo
- SAIC And Volkswagen Begin Work On $2.5 Billion China Plant In Audi Pivot
- McLaren Senna
- 60-kWh Nissan Leaf E-Plus Anticipated To Value Extra Than Tesla Mannequin three
- Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Drag Races Dodge Viper, The Hole Is Large
- 2019 Toyota 4Runner Welcomes Nightshade Version, TRD Professional Options Fox Shocks
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ vs. McLaren 720S Acceleration Comparability Reveals The Hole
- Season finale at Laguna Seca, California: Three Audi R8 LMS with distinctive liveries
- $650 NASA Anicorn Watch Sequence Bought Out in One Minute
- Nissan GT-R Nismo Drag Races 2019 Porsche Porsche 911 GT3 RS in Fifth Gear Duel
- 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Leaked, Sparks a Debate
- Volkswagen’s Interactive Headlights And Taillights Might Be a Golf eight Preview
- Mahindra Marazzo MPV Receives Over 10,000 Bookings
- Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo Will get Inexperienced Mild, Joins Taycan in Electrical Vary
- Historic Promo Video: The Chrysler Airflow at Bonneville and Driving Coast to Coast
- BangShift Query Of The Day: Would You Have Thought of The Ford Ranger Raptor?
- Gearhead Americana: Males, Ladies, Mechanics, Machines of Pace, and Machines of Conflict
- This Will Finish Effectively: The Terrafugia Transition Order Banks Are Open, With Deliveries Beginning Subsequent Yr
- That’s A Enormous “Nope”: Is This The Most Disgusting Eagle Talon? Test Out The De-Contamination Course of Right here!
- American Powertrain Parting Shift: Ripping Gears In A 550hp 1968 Mustang With A TKO
- No Extra, Thanks: Holden Stops Manufacturing Of Commodore And Equinox As a result of They Aren’t Promoting
- October 2018 Pomona Swap Meet Photographs: Automobiles, Vans, Scorching Rods, Low Riders, and Tasks For Sale
- A Look To The Previous: Trying Again Almost Forty Years In One Camaro’s Historical past!
- Gas Costs Slashed Additional On Dussehra
- Daimler Particulars Autonomous Automobile Testing in California from 2019
- 2018 AACA Hershey Fall Meet: Extra Images From The Legacy Present In Pennsylvania
- Tesla Mannequin three will get a $45okay model with 260-mile battery and rear wheel drive
- 2018 Hyundai Santro Asta Trim Totally Revealed In New Spy Pictures
- Porsche Expects To Repeat File Car Gross sales This Yr
- DRIVEN: W177 Mercedes-Benz A-Class in Croatia
- 2019 Honda CBR150R up to date for Indonesia market
- Porsche Centre Johor Bahru within the works, prepared 2020
- Ford GT manufacturing prolonged by two years, 350 automobiles
- FIRST DRIVE: New W177 Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Terrafugia begins order taking for Transition flying automotive
- Volkswagen exhibits off its interactive lighting methods
- Ford GT Manufacturing Run Prolonged with Further 350 Items
- Tesla Chief Elon Musk Unveils a $35,000 Mannequin three
- Purchase them earlier than we do: second-hand picks for 19 October
- Matt Prior: the dilemma of contemporary motor exhibits
- On the inventory market ground with Aston Martin’s Andy Palmer
- 2018 Mercedes-AMG G 63 evaluation, take a look at drive
- Electrical Automobile Gross sales In India Fall in FY18, Electrical Two-Wheelers Document Wholesome Development
- Nissan Kicks vs Hyundai Creta vs Renault Captur: Specs Comparability
- 2017 Honda HR-V Exterior Inside Engine Launch Date and Worth Rumors
- One Republican Senator desires to increase federal EV tax credit score, one other desires to finish it
- Extra Ford GTs on the way in which!
- Audi E-tron GT sports activities saloon to get ‘energy focus’
- Ban on petrol and diesel automobiles ought to start in 2032, say MPs
- GeniePoint Community will quickly have 150 DC quick chargers within the UK
- BREAKING: Tesla Mannequin three Full Self Driving Possibility Is Going Away
- Say Goodbye To The Lengthy Vary, Rear-Drive Tesla Mannequin three
- Information: 2019 Hyundai Kona Compact Crossover Goes Electrical
- Tesla Launches $45,000 Mannequin three With 260-Mile Vary
- Watch the Volkswagen Atlas come collectively in two minutes
- SpaceX’s subsequent West Coast launches line up with flight-proven Falcon 9 rockets
- Electrify America and EV Join Broaden EV Charging Community
- Electrify America Indicators Deal For “Interoperable” EV Charging
- Let’s Study Electrical Automotive Pre-Orders In Norway
- Nissan creates a brand new enterprise unit in Latin America
- BMW X7 Configurator Launched in Germany, M50d Begins at €110,000
- Kia Stonic, SEAT Arona and Renault Captur Compete Over Small Crossover Title
- BMW eight Collection Cabrio Spied as 840i M Sport, Debut Is Imminent
- Tesla Secures Land For Shanghai Gigafactory In China
- Jaguar I-Tempo Vary Simply 234 Miles, MPGe Figures Disappoint
- VIDEO: Modified E30 BMW M3 on Petrolicious
- W177 Mercedes-Benz A-Class launched in Malaysia – A200 Progressive Line, A250 AMG Line, from RM228okay
- Canadian EV Demand Is So Robust That Prospects Wait Months On Lists
- UPDATE: Euro NCAP Releases Tesla Mannequin S Autopilot Video: Stops For Object
- Watch Euro NCAP Nissan LEAF ProPilot Take a look at Video
- Alta Motors Pulls the Plug
- RIDE REVIEW: BMW Motorrad C Evolution
- Belvidere Meeting Plant Offers “Seed Cash” to Native Conservation Space
- Porsche Taycan To Value Extra Than Cayenne, Much less Than Panamera
- Tesla Gigafactory three strikes ahead with mortgage agreements from Shanghai banks: report
- BMW X8 photoshopped primarily based on the brand new X7
- Techeetah Has “Doubled Or Tripled” Formulation E Sources With DS
- Jaguar Shows Connection Between XE 300 Sport And SV Mission eight With Distinctive Sand Artwork
- Venturi 600 SLM
- Ariel Atom four
- Ford extends manufacturing of GT supercar to fulfill demand
- Video: Audi A8 vs BMW 7 Sequence | luxurious saloon twin-test
- New Mercedes-AMG GLC63 Coupe facelift noticed
- 20% Of Automotive Patrons In UK Say Subsequent Automobile Will Be Hybrid / Electrical
- Video: Can a Tuned BMW E46 330d Touring Beat an E92 M3 on the Monitor?
- Video: Euro NCAP Assessments BMW 5 Sequence with Energetic Driving Assistant Plus
- VIDEO: Evolve’s F90 BMW M5 will get a brand new stance
- Euro NCAP Releases Tesla Mannequin S Autopilot Video: Stops For Object
- Mercedes S 560 e hybrid saloon
- Audi E-tron: model’s first full electrical mannequin to price £70,805
- 2019 Yenko Stage II Camaro Is Out For Dodge Demon Blood
- Prepare Smashes Into Automobile as Driver Falls Asleep on The Crossing
- Lexus LFA Check Mule Spied Testing With Wider Wheel Arches, Efficiency Tires
- Coaching and a Properly Constructed Soyuz Capsule Saved Astronauts’ Lives
- Melania Trump’s Aircraft Compelled to Land as Smoke Fills The Predominant Cabin
- 2020 BMW X1 Facelift Spied With New Headlights, Sporty Bumper
- Huge Struggle Breaks Out on The Avenue After 2-Automotive Crash
- McLaren Speedtail Hyper GT to Boast 18 Carat White-Gold Badge
- BMW i4 Arriving In 2021 To Rival Tesla Electrical Sedans
- Sensata Applied sciences acquires GIGAVAC for $233 million
- New Tire Makes use of Tree Resin To Preserve Your Electrical Automotive Rolling
- Coming Quickly: Facelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 Coupe
- Chevy Bolt vs Volt: Which Electrical Automobile Is Greatest For You?
- Vendor Obtain: New Petrol Engines For Qashqai
- 2017 Honda Grace Exterior Inside Engine Worth and Launch Date Rumors
- 2018 Volkswagen Passat GT Fast Spin Take a look at Drive Evaluate
- BMW Will Tone Down Loopy Styling On Electrical Vehicles
- West Method Hanwell Welcomes Avenue League Charity
- BMW Launches New Web site Devoted to Motorrad Elements, Equipment and Gear
- BMW iFE.18 Posts Good Numbers on Preliminary Exams in Valencia
- Unique: BMW India To Launch 12 New Fashions In 2019
- Lamborghini celebrates Espada’s 50th anniversary, at London’s Royal Car Membership and the legendary Abbey Street
- McLaren Speedtail: new teaser photographs of 243mph-plus F1 successor
- Bear Delicately Opens three Doorways on Automobile Throughout Snowstorm, Forgets to Shut Them
- Mercedes-AMG A35 Sedan Spied in Manufacturing Kind, Seems to be Hotter Than a Sizzling Hatch
- Cow Breaks Into Automotive Dealership, Panics, Causes Mayhem
- F1 Sponsor Heineken Turns into A Formulation E Associate
- Porsche Taycan Sport Turismo Wagon Spied For First Time
- BMW exams on the Nurburgring for way more than simply lap instances
- Electrical Automobile Servicing Value Are Decrease: Right here’s How A lot
- Research hyperlinks carbon fiber microstructure to Li insertion mechanism in structural batteries
- Samsung Launches New Chipsets To Make Vehicles Smarter
- London Black Cabs Coming to Paris
- Cleveland Lady Hits One other Lady With Her Automotive Over Fb Disagreement
- Tesla’s Autopilot cameras are paving the way in which for Elon Musk’s ‘Good Summon’ idea
- Marvel How Tesla’s Extremely White Seats Maintain Up After 25,000 Miles?
- 2019 Hyundai Nexo Gas Cell First Drive
- Indian Spec Nissan Kicks Vs International Spec Kicks SUV: What’s Completely different
- Unique: Bosch ‘eAxle’ Electrical Automotive Prototype First Drive
- Tesla’s Superior Autopilot is so Good it May Be Harmful, Euro NCAP Finds
- 16YO Teen Drove Pretend Emergency Truck to Accident Scenes, Wished to be a Cop
- 2019 Skoda Kodiaq GT Appears Higher, However Much less Sensible Than Common Kodiaq
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Meets Huracan Performante in The Final Supercar Drag Race
- Beagle Intercepts Roasted Pig Head at Atlanta Airport
- Porsche Explains Manufacturing Course of For Electrical Taycan
- Can Modified Tesla Mannequin Three Lengthy Vary Beat Mannequin Three Efficiency?
- Tesla Nonetheless Combating To Promote Its Vehicles In A number of U.S. States
- Defending Your Mercedes-Benz Automotive: Superior Hacks You Want To Know
- Fastned Achieves Community Large Operational Break Even
- Hilarious Video: The Automotive Bros Lose Monterey Automotive Week – Humorous Stuff!
- Cool Gearhead Historical past: Adverts From The Pages Of Tremendous Inventory And Drag Illustrated Circa 1964-1966
- Porsche 911 Turbo S Drag Races Lamborghini Aventador, Crushing Is Arduous
- 2019 Mazda3 Teaser Video Exhibits Hatchback Physique Model, Appears Prepared For Manufacturing
- Twin-Turbo 2018 Ford Mustang GT Makes 1,000 HP, Blows Engine
- Fastned To Set up Quick Chargers At REWE Area Mitte Supermarkets
- Renault Elevated Electrical Automobile Gross sales In September By 41%
- 27th California Sizzling Rod Reunion – BANGShift’s Gypsy Delivers The Nitro Humorous Automobile Odds!
- Skoda Kodiaq GT Unveiled; World Premiere In China In November
- 2018 Hyundai Santro: Worth Expectation
- ‘Autonomous’ driving help tech causes harmful confusion
- Cops Get well Stolen Krispy Kreme Supply Van, Give Donuts to The Homeless
- Audi R8 V10 Plus Coupe Competitors Bundle for the U.S. Priced at $237,350
- BMW M4 Coupe Drag Races Practice, Ends in Perplexity
- 2019 Porsche 911 Noticed in Dubai Site visitors, Launch Imminent
- First Ticket Issued For Smoking Pot in Automotive Issued in Winnipeg After Legalization
- German BMBF launches new €16M FestBatt multi-institution cluster to concentrate on solid-state batteries
- Provide for the long run: Audi affords prospects a brand new environmental and alternate incentive
- Lamborghini Aventador Rear Bumper Delete Exhibits Up in LA, Seems Off
- Mazda Miata Nurburgring Close to Crash Is a Fast Driving Lesson
- Authorized Pot is Unhealthy for Driving, Says IIHS
- ABB Presents 24 kW DC Wallbox For CCS & CHAdeMO
- SpaceX makes an attempt second Falcon fairing drop check with a helicopter and Mr. Steven
- Cash No Object: Benny Parsons’ 1973 Chevrolet Chevelle Will Be Hitting The Public sale Block!
- Roll Medics: This Compilation Of Filth Bike Incidents Will Go away You Purchasing For Gear You Don’t Want
- China-based autonomous driving firm Momenta receives a brand new spherical of funding at a valuation over $1B
- Tough Begin: If You Can Discover A Motive Why You Shouldn’t Purchase This 460-Powered Mustang, Share It.
- Enjoyable Video: This Time Lapse Of A DSR High Gas Hemi Getting Totally Serviced Guidelines
- When Nature Assaults: Watch As A Falling Rock Mauls A Ford SUV In Tibet!
- 2018 AACA Fall Hershey Meet Photograph Protection: Classics By The 1000’s!
- BangShift Query Of The Day: Would You Willingly Go To A Skid College?
- Graforce plasma electrolysis for environment friendly era of hydrogen from industrial waste water; partnering with Audi
- This 1960s Business For The Worldwide Scout Is Superior…and From Australia!
- Nissan Kicks SUV Unveiled In India; Launch In 2019
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne: All You Want To Know
- Volkswagen Begins Manufacturing of SEAT Tarraco in Wolfsburg
- October 2018 Pomona Swap Meet Images: Automobiles, Elements, Vans, and Scorching Rods
- Daimler Monetary Companies makes strategic funding in Soul Machines; synthetic and emotional intelligence
- Volvo Group detects untimely degradation of NOx emissions management part; in talks with EPA, CARB
- SPYSHOTS: 2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT in Malaysia
- No toll abolishment, however govt decrease charges, off-peak reductions, no will increase – Works Minister
- 2019 Benelli RFS150iLE restricted version – RM7,488
- SEAT Tarraco SUV manufacturing begins in Wolfsburg
- Skoda Kodiaq GT – China-only SUV coupe debuts
- AD: The vacation promotion continues at Auto Bavaria – distinctive offers on a brand new BMW this weekend!
- 2018 Toyota Rush launched in Malaysia – new 1.5L engine, Pre-Collision System, est from RM93ok
- Malaysian car gross sales knowledge for Sept 2018 by model
- Tesla Mannequin three Accident: TeslaCam Reveals Why You Want A Dashcam
- Secret tech of the Tesla Mannequin three
- BMW: we use Nurburgring for extra than simply setting lap occasions
- Nissan Kicks India Unveil Dwell Updates; Photos, Options, Specs
- 2017 Honda Freed Exterior Inside Engine Worth and Launch Date Rumors
- Chevy Volt Electrical And Gas Financial system Exams Exceed EPA Numbers
- VIDEO: Joe Achilles drives the BMW M2 Competitors
- Watch TeslaCam Seize Motorbike Versus Automotive Crash
- Atlis Pickup Truck Battery Prices In Beneath 13 Minutes
- There Are 227 Methods In Which Tesla Can Enhance The Mannequin three
- Lap Of Luxurious: Making Your Audi A Extra Comfy Trip By Altering A Couple Of Issues
- Porsche Taycan May Be Even Much less Costly Than We Thought
- BMW i4 May Grow to be i4 80 sDrive & i4 80 xDrive
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 Facelift Reveals Tweaked Design
- Audi A1 Metropolis Carver “allroad” Makes Surprising Spyshots Debut
- Tesla Mannequin three proprietor shares insights after V9’s built-in dashcam information accident
- Hong Kong Will get New Large Tesla Charging Station
- Mercedes F1 Rewards Valtteri Bottas Equal Alternative for the Championship in 2019
- Veloster N and Ioniq in Road Automotive Competitors
- Right here Are The Most Electrical Automotive Pleasant States In The U.S.
- Why Hyundai Pursues Hydrogen Gas Cell Automobiles
- Skoda Imaginative and prescient RS Manufacturing Model To Be Badged As Skoda Scala
- J.D. Energy 2018 Malaysia Gross sales Satisfaction Index – Nissan takes high spot forward of Isuzu, Honda, Toyota
- MITI obtained 14 proposals for brand spanking new nationwide automobile venture
- 2019 Mazda three will get teased forward of November debut
- 2019 Acura NSX GT3 Evo – track-only racer up to date
- UK Parking Operator Gives Free Parking For Plastic Bottles
- Toyota Establishes Devoted Zero-Emissions Automobile Division
- Tesla is constructing an empire with Mannequin three drive models, chips, and constant clients
- Musk: New Model Of Tesla Summon Mode To Use Autopilot Cameras
- Hero Destini 125 Launch Particulars Revealed
- Ferrari Hybrid Supercar Spied Lapping Fiorano Observe, Sounds Like a V6?
- Porsche Confirms Electrical SUV By 2022, Electrical Sports activities Automotive Additionally Thought-about
- Mahindra Marazzo: Weekend Drive To Corbett Nationwide Park
- Metropolis of London units goal to be UK’s first zero emission zone
- Porsche Taycan Reveals Up on Nurburgring, Will get Nearer to Manufacturing
- BMW Tops Day 2 Of Method E Testing
- 2019 Chevrolet Volt Will get New Blackout Package deal
- Would the brand new BMW Z4 be good as an electrical roadster?
- BMW i4 might convey EVs to model’s mainstream prospects
- Upcoming BMW i4 to Be Supplied in Single or Twin-Motor Configuration
- Allego launches contactless credit score and debit card funds for charging within the UK
- Rolls-Royce CEO Is Adamant: No Hybrids, We’ll Go Full EV
- Paul Logan’s Mercedes-Benz G500 four×4² Will get a Snow Plow
- Tesla buys land for Chinese language manufacturing facility
- 60-kWh Nissan LEAF Worth Probably Revealed In Supplier Paperwork
- Tesla Mannequin three V9 Software program Assessment: Video
- BMW Head of R&D calls rush for EVs “Irrational”
- 2017 Honda Match Exterior Inside Engine Value and Launch Date Rumors
- Volvo XC40 T4 2018 UK evaluate
- Drugged-Up Driver Drives Three-Wheeled Citroen on The Freeway, Will get Arrested
- Volkswagen to Promote Automobiles On-line From 2020
- Math Instructor Leaves Youngster in Automotive For 10 Hours Whereas She Works
- Musk Notes And Will Repair Oversight For Gaps In Tesla Service Protection
- 2020 BMW G80 M3 Noticed Testing on Nurburgring
- 2019 BMW X7 Pricing to Begin at $74,895 within the US
- Tesla Acquires Huge Chunk Of Land In China For Gigafactory three
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 and GLC Coupe Spied
- Diesel Automobiles Nonetheless Cleaner Than Electrical Ones, New Examine Finds
- Thieves Steal Audi SQ5 in 30 Seconds, The Outdated-Customary Method
- 1,500 HP Porsche 911 Turbo S Units 1/Four-Mile World Report with Wonderful eight.7s Run
- Watch Audi Bid Emotional Farewell to Mercedes-Benz as DTM Season Ends
- 1,400 HP Lamborghini Huracan Leaves Highway whereas Drag Racing Hayabusa, Will get Fortunate
- Steampunk-Trying E-Bike Is the Newest American Creation
- Mercedes-Benz Not Giving Up Not Diesel But
- Cruise Automation Chevy Bolt Spied With out Cumbersome LIDAR
- Elon Musk pledges to enhance Tesla’s service location protection inside Three-6 months
- Hyundai IONIQ Electrical Check Drive: It Feels Very Typical
- Volkswagen Launches Passat With Join App; Worth Begins At Rs. 25.99 Lakh
- Facelifted Lexus RC: costs and specs introduced
- Volkswagen to overtake vendor gross sales mannequin in 2020
- Hospital Will get Electrical Mini-Vehicles so Children Can Drive Themselves to Operations
- Majority Of Plug-In Vehicles Offered In U.S. Are Pure Electrical
- Nissan Begins Gross sales Of Sylphy Zero Emission In China
- Large EV Charging Initiative In New Jersey Takes Massive Step Ahead
- Facelifted 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Spied
- VW, FCA and Renault Lead Emissions-Pushed European Gross sales Hunch
- Abt and di Grassi check new Audi e-tron FE05
- Volvo S60 Twin-Engine T8 Polestar Engineered 2018 overview
- Kentucky Element Store Fixes Scholar’s Stolen Nissan Versa For Free
- Free-to-Play F1 Cellular Racing Goes Dwell on The App Retailer
- Nissan GT-R Drag Races 2018 Ford Mustang GT, Tramples It Exhausting
- Kanye West Flies Presidential Helicopter in Uganda to Hand Yeezys to Youngsters
- Wrangler Wednesday: All-new 2018 Jeep® Wrangler gives larger security and security measures
- Mercedes-Benz EQA Spied? Lack Of Exhaust May Be A Giveaway
- Test Out The World’s Finest Traditional Automobile Electrical Conversions
- Audi’s U.S. EV Plan: One other Indication That OEMs Aren’t On Board
- Monitor Debut For Nissan e.dams Method E Vehicles
- That is the brand new BMW X7 as refined by BMW Particular person
- New Skoda Kodiaq GT: official photographs leaked of SUV-coupe
- 2019 Chevrolet Blazer Pricing Tops At $48,960
- Equipment Catalog For 2019 Ford Ranger Is Go
- 2019 Porsche 911 Speedster Bullies New Toyota Supra in Nurburgring Chase
- New BMW M3 Noticed Lapping Nurburgring, Exhibits Aggressive Entrance Finish
- Meet The All Electrical Arcimoto FUV
- Tesla efficiently secures 9.Three-million sq-ft land for Gigafactory Three
- BMW X7 M50d – First Look At The M Sport Package deal
- AxleTech and Thor Vans creating heavy-duty e-powertrain system
- Mahindra and Ford Signal Agreements To Share Powertrains And Linked Automotive Options
- Porsche Panamera GTS and Panamera GTS Sport Turismo Unveiled
- European Seller Council: Audi and European gross sales companions form the retailing of the longer term
- Meeke secures Toyota WRC deal for 2019
- New 2019 Seat Leon noticed with minimal disguise
- Tarform Electrical Motorbike to Include Synthetic Intelligence
- BYD Introduces New Electrical Tow Tractor Fashions
- Studio pictures of the brand new BMW X7
- Brown researchers develop new sturdy catalyst for key gas cell response; hard-magnet L10-CoPt nanoparticles
- Anellotech planning industrial Bio-TCat plant based mostly on progress in growth program
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo video evaluate
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India
- 2019 BMW X7 Unveiled
- 2018 Isuzu MU-X Vs Outdated MU-X: Spot The Distinction
- 1973 Chevelle Laguna to Present Chevy’s Most Highly effective Crate Engine at SEMA
- 2020 BMW X7 Seems Big in Official Launch Clip
- Workhorse NGEN-1000 Electrical Van Enters Manufacturing
- This Ranger Will get Down The Strip With A Duratec 2.3L 4 Making The Energy!
- Tough Begin: A Pontiac Firebird Formulation 400 That Has Been Dormant For Three A long time
- Boneyard Picture Gallery: The Motorama Museum’s Boneyard In Wisconsin Is Bizarre and Superior
- SpaceX wins new Falcon Heavy launch contract as rocket’s prospects stabilize
- Cash No Object: This 1974 Chevrolet Okay30 Stepside Hearth Truck Is Too Cool!
- Renault and Brilliance signal strategic cooperation settlement with Liaoning province, China; three new electrical LCVs in 2 years
- Doing It Flawed Video: This Promotional Video For The 1977 Dodge Royal Monaco Is Proof Of How Tone Deaf Automobile Firms Can Be
- RacingJunk Discover: This Ray Barton Hemi Cranks Out 1,200hp With Some Spray
- SEMA 2018 Preview: Chevrolet Efficiency Engine-Swap Show Autos Embody This Sick 1973 Laguna!
- 2018 NHRA Dutch Traditional Motion Pictures: Extra Tremendous Inventory Motion From Maple Grove
- Morning Symphony: The Musclecars Of Finland! Get An Earful Of Expats Right here!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo evaluation, take a look at drive
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Vary Launched In India; Costs Begin At Rs. 1.19 Crore
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India Launch Particulars Revealed
- Elk Creek Dragway Nostalgia Motion Photographs: Ain’t No Means Like The Previous College Means!
- Seller Obtain: Qashqai Is ‘Finest British Constructed Automobile’
- Anjie Wi-fi licenses WiTricity expertise for China EV market
- Information: Bollinger Motors B2 Pickup
- G07 BMW X7 makes its official debut – three-row SUV
- Proton X70 on-line reserving now open – pay simply RM99
- Audi accepts 800m euro superb for V6/V8 diesel offences
- AD: MINI October Honest occurs this weekend – meals, enjoyable and video games, plus last likelihood for greatest offers