On January,15th 2013 at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, Nissan is coming-up with its Crossover Concept – the Resonance Crossover Concept and will showcase it international debut on the Nissan stand. According to the Nissan, it has the advance series of Nissan Crossover design by incorporating the bold styling in a hybrid-electric crossover. The full details and photos will be released in the press conference of Nissan on January 15th, 2013 at 0810 hours.
The North America’s biggest and most popular Automobile Show – the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) - will begin from the mid of January in DETROIT, which is a premium platform for the Automobile Companies everywhere from the world to showcase their debut of concept and production models. The press preview at the NAIAS 2013 is going to open from January, 14th to 15th. While the Industry Preview will open from January, 16th to 17th and the Charity Preview on January, 18th. Finally the NAIAS 2013 for public show will start from January, 19th to 27th and more than 500 vehicles will be showcased on this day for public audience.
Auto Press Release 2013
NISSAN PREVIEWS DETROIT SHOW CONCEPT: THE RESONANCE
The Resonance crossover concept will make its global debut on the Nissan stand at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit on January 15th.
It is the latest in a series of crossover designs from Nissan, fusing bold styling with a hybrid-electric powertrain.
The Resonance will be revealed during Nissan’s press conference which takes place at 0810hrs on January 15th.
About Nissan in the UK
- Nissan Sunderland Plant manufactures the Nissan Qashqai, the Nissan Note and the Nissan Juke and will manufacture the 100% electric Nissan LEAF from 2013
- Production of lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles begins this year
- Total plant volume since 1986 stands at more than 6.4 million units with 80 per cent of production exported to 97 markets worldwide
- Total investment made and announced since then is £3.3 billion
- 480,485 units were produced at Sunderland plant in 2011
- Sunderland Plant currently employs 5,400 people
- Nissan’s European Design Centre is located in Paddington, London and employs around 50 people
- Nissan’s European Technical Centre is based in Cranfield, Bedfordshire and employs around 500 people
Auto Press Release Source : Nissan