Nissan launches the compact high performance Crossover – Juke Nismo – in Europe, featuring the inspired Motorsport DNA with racing inspired design, enhanced driving dynamics and performance.
The new Nissan Juke Nismo is powered by a revised and advanced Nissan’s 4-cylinder DIG-T[Direct Injection Gasoline Turbocharged] 1.6 Litre petrol engine which can generate a horsepower from 187.4[190 PS or 140 kilo-Watts] to 197.3[200 PS or 147 kilo-Watts] and a torque in range from 240 Nm to 250 Nm . In the performance part, the Two-Wheel Drive 6-Speed Juke Nismo with manual transmission can sprint from 0 to 100 km/hour[0 to 62 miles/hour] in 7.8 seconds with a top speed of 215 km/hour[134 miles/hour] and a combined[city+highway] fuel efficiency of 14.49 km/liter [40.9 miles/gallon], while a CO2 emission of 159 grams/kilometer. On the other hand, the Juke Nismo Four-Wheel Drive with continuously variable transmission, can sprint from 0 to 100 km/hour[0 to 62 miles/hour] in 8.2 seconds with a top speed of 200 km/hour[125 miles/hour] and a combined[city+highway] fuel efficiency of 13.51 km/liter [38.1 miles/gallon], while a CO2 emission of 169 grams/kilometer. The 2WD car weighs 1,295kg and the 4WD model is 1,441kg.
In the exterior, the Juke Nismo has given inspired sporty style and technical touch of Nissan GT-R race car. As compared to the standard Nissan Juke, it is a bit lower with more sport aggression in its looks, thin-strip LED daytime running lights, horizontal mesh grille, the 3-sided surround to the Nissan badge in the upper grille central called as V-strut, muscular front wings in body color, door mirrors with red color, piano black color B-pillar, a stylish tailgate spoiler in the body color high-level brake light, 18-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels with 10 twin-spoke design in dark anthracite finishing, Continental ContiSport Contact5 225/45/R18 tyres for 2WD and 4WD models and Nismo is come with choice of 3 exclusive exterior shades – Silver Grey, Pearl White and Metallic Black with red door mirrors and the matching pinstripe around base of car. In the interior, the Juke Nismo has seats with trimmed in suede with red stitching, steering wheel finished in alcantara and leather, black headlining, smoked grey trim around the gear selector and metallic finished foot pedals.
In the advanced Technology and latest Equipment, Nissan Juke Nismo is featured with :
- Latest updated version of the Nissan Connect infotainment system for enhanced navigation and connectivity.
- central 5.8-inch color touch-screen display featuring Google Send to Car navigation software.
- near-by fuel prices with flight and weather info.
- reversing camera systems.
- enhanced satellite navigation functionality[availability as per the date of local market launch].
- Bluetooth connectivity and Google Points of Interest[POI].
- NDCS -Nissan Dynamic Control System, to change the dynamic setting of car’s various functions like switching to the different modes[Sport, Eco and Normal modes] and changing throttle maps, steering effort and CVT shift schedules on the four-wheel drive Juke Nismo.
- Integrated G-Force monitor and selectable driving modes and can view multiple gauges showing engine temperatures, pressures, G-forces or lap times.
It is available with a price tag of £19,995.
Photo Gallery of Nissan Juke Nismo for Europe
Auto Press Release 2013
NISSAN JUKE NISMO: THE STORY IN DETAIL
- Nismo launches in Europe with the Juke
- First in a range of Nismo models to feature motorsport DNA
- Powered by 200PS 1.6-litre direct-injection turbocharged engine
- Efficiency of standard Juke DIG-T remains unaffected
- Set up for more engaging, exhilarating and exciting dynamics with superior handling and agility