Posted in Auto NewsFord has unveiled the Ranger Storm idea on the Sao Paolo Worldwide Motor Present in Brazil, and this one is a research exploring customisation choices for the pick-up in a wide range of methods. The Storm is predicated on a top-of-the-line Restricted variant of the T6, which is supplied with a three.2 litre five-cylinder Duratorq TDCi mill providing 197 hp and 470 Nm, paired with a 6R80 six-speed computerized transmission, and provides it a rugged makeover. Whereas it’s not fairly a Ranger Raptor, the Storm does look fairly the enterprise for a regulation-based providing. Add-ons embrace a snorkel, facet steps and silver roof rails, and visible adjustments embrace a black entrance grille with Storm lettering finished in massive print and two silver C-shaped outlines on the borders, which the automaker says simulates claws. The hood additionally options two graphic observe outlines, and there are additionally double fog lights with frames that replicate the honeycomb latticework of the grille. Click on to enlarge. The research contains a two-tone exterior – the physique is painted in a shade known as Tuscany Purple, and distinction is supplied by black on the entrance grille, cladding and wheel arches. The black therapy additionally finds its method on to the door handles, facet mirror caps in addition to the snorkel and the 17-inch multi-spoke alloys, that are wrapped with Pirelli MTR Scorpion 285/70 profile tyres. The rear tailgate can also be completed in black, full with a silver Storm brand and a four×four Off Street inscription, and there’s additionally Storm badging on the decrease entrance door cladding. The black/silver rear bar design on this one is built-in with the roof rails. The submit Ford Ranger Storm idea unveiled in Sao Paolo appeared first on Paul Tan's Automotive Information.
You may also like to read :
- Ford Ranger News Update: 2019 Ford Ranger Evaluation – A Tweener
- Ford Ranger News Update: 2019 Ford Ranger Evaluate – A Tweener
- Ford Ranger News Update: I drove a $45,000 Ford Ranger pickup truck to see if it is able to tackle the Chevy Colorado and Toyota Tacoma — here is the decision (F)
- Ford Ranger News Update: Man purchased a Ford Ranger, wins a Ford Ranger Raptor
- Ford Ranger News Update: This Seller Is Constructing 2019 Ford Ranger Raptor-Like Pickups for Off-Street Fanatics