A light-weight, small metropolis EV price referred to as SIN?
Danish bike producer Biomega launched an idea electrical automobile referred to as SIN. It’s Four-door, Four-seat CUV-type car in Scandinavian design fashion, that comes with Four-motors (60 kW complete) and 20 kWh battery for as much as 160 km (100 miles) of vary.
The key of SIN is within the curb weight of simply 950 kg (together with a 200 kg battery) that permits it to make use of a small battery. Furthermore, 6 kWh out of 20 kWh is detachable (three 2 kWh modules) – “permitting the battery to get replaced on the transfer, and additional distance to be coated between expenses”.
If Biomega decides to launch it into manufacturing, then SIN is predicted in 2021-2023.
“SIN creates a brand new open-wheel car typology that permits for a flat ground and straightforward maneuvering in tight city areas, whereas the invention of a fascia window maximizes street view.SIN is designed to be constructed utilizing state-of-the-art light-weight composites, together with a world-first use of modular carbon fiber for prime quantity automotive manufacturing. Via uncluttered inside, the automobile rejects superfluous styling in favor of low value, consolation and sustainability.”
See video right here.
Base Specs (preliminary):
- Worth: €20.000
- Max. energy in kW: 60 kW (82 hp)
- Max. torque in Nm: 160 Nm
- Acceleration zero – 100 km/h (62 mph): 13 s
- Prime Velocity in km/h: 130 km/h (209 mph)
- Vary in km: 160 km (100 miles)
- Battery capability in kWh: 20 kWh (14 + 6 kWh detachable)
- Battery weight: 200 kg
- Battery weight kg/kWh: 10kg / kWh
- Energy consumption: 11 kWh / 100 km
- Kerb weight: 950kg
- Construction CFRP physique shell construction with aluminum crossbeams
- Motors Four in-hub motors on exterior wheels
- Battery Pack Major battery pack on ground + modular swapping battery system