Kevin Harvick shifted gears, hit the pedal and rocketed his way to win Saturday night’s Toyota Owners 400 in a green-white-chequered finish at Richmond International Raceway on April, 27th 2013 . Harvick beats Clint Bowyer (No.15 Toyota) to the finish line by .343 seconds to win his first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race of the season, his third at Richmond and the 20th of his career. By securing ninth rank in points, Harvick has made his way to make a fourth consecutive Chase appearance and his sixth in the last 8 years. Joey Logano (No.22 Ford) who had frustrating start with crashes was able to finish third, while Juan Pablo Montoya (No. 42 Chevrolet) was fourth after leading Jeff Burton (No.31 Chevrolet) who finished fifth. Harvick came to pit road for tires on Lap 396, after Brian Vickers slapped the wall in Turn 3 to cause the 11th caution of....
Category: Winnings and Awards
Starting at the pole position in the STP 400 on Sunday[April 21st, 2013], Matt Kenseth had a clear vision to win the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Kansas Speedway and that was shown when he led 163 laps out of 267 total laps. Kenseth in car #20 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota, has got the 2nd season’s victory and 26th win in the NASCAR’s races. He took a two position jump with an overall 8th position and 252 points in the NASCAR’s Sprint Cup Series 2013. Kasey Kahne in car #5 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet has finished the race at 2nd position, who was only .151 seconds behind Kenseth, while he has started the race at 27th position in the race. Kasey is now at overall second position and has actually exchanged the position with Kyle Busch who is now at the overall 7th position. Kasey has took a 5 place jump with....
Volkswagen’s Sebastian Ogier made Hat Trick by Claiming Winning Position in FIA WRC -Rally of Portugal
Sebastian Ogier and co-driver Sebastian Ogier claimed an impressive victory in the FIA World Rally Championship of Portugal on Sunday. They won by 58.2 seconds on the Rally de Portugal ahead of Mikko Hirvonen in a Citroen DS3. It is the third consecutive victory in FIA 2013 World Rally Championship claimed by Sebastian Ogier on the Rally of Portugal, which ended in the Algarve on 14th April 2013. Consequently, Ogier leads in the FIA Drivers’ Championship with102 points, 54 ahead of Hirvonen in second. He had won the Portuguese round twice before with Citroen in 2010 and 2011. Yesterday’s win was also the ninth at World Rally Championship level for the Ogier. The Frenchman had to overcome an energy-sapping virus and a transmission problem on Sunday morning to battle it out on the Algarve’s gravelly roads. However, when he earned another three bonus championship points by winning the SS15 Power Stage....
Aston Martin celebrated the double triumph in both LMGTE categories at the 6 Hours of Silverstone held on 14th April 2013. Darren Turner, Stefan Mücke and Bruno Senna ran a flawless race to win the Pro class in their car No.97 Vantage V8, having led the race from start to finish, while the #95 car of Danish trio Christoffer Nygaard, Kristian Poulsen and Allan Simonsen won in GT Am class. The race-winning 2013-specification #97 Vantage GTE – with its new V8 power plant and improved dynamics completed 171 laps of the 3.7-mile Silverstone circuit, which is equal to a total race distance of over 630 miles at an average speed of 108 miles/hour. No.99 Aston Martin Vantage driven by Pedro Lamy (PT), Paul Dalla Lana (CN) and Frédéric Makowiecki (FR) claimed an impressive third position while crossing the line a single lap behind the #97 machine and within thirteen seconds....
Kyle Busch’s double delight with the perfect weekend victories of NASCAR Sprint Cup and Nationwide races at Texas Motor Speedway. In the car #18 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota, Kyle won the NRA 500 race by just 0.508 seconds ahead of runner-up Martin Truex J and picked up his first Sprint Cup at the 1.5-mile Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, Texas. For Busch, it was the first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series victory at Texas, the second time victory of this season(first was at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana), and a NASCAR-record seventh time in his career as he won the Sprint Cup and Nationwide races in the same weekend. It was started with a pole winning run on the Friday night in nationwide race held on the 1 1/2-mile, high-banked track. Busch received a tradition steeped cowboy hat and got to fire trophy six-shooters loaded with blanks in Victory Lane. Truex was striving hard to....
Kyle Busch’s focused racing in the today’s Auto Club 400 race, has claimed the first victory for Toyota and Joe Gibbs Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at the Auto Club Speedway in Fontana. Yesterday, at the Fontana Royal Purple 300 race, Busch has was happy to have his 6th victory at the Nationwide Series race but desperately want his first victory at the Sprint Cup Series under Joe Gibbs Racing. After winning it today, he has achieved the most needed milestone for the Joe Gibbs Racing. It is his 2nd win in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. In this race, he was at front with 125 led laps, out of 200 laps and earned 125 points from this race. On the final lap, Joey Logano and Denny Hamlin were leading but over-focusing each other at the last 100 meters of the race, ended-up with an unexpected contact, which has....
It seems that the last weekend victory form at the NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Bristol has persisted by the victory man – Kyle Busch, who has again delivered an outstanding performance in the Royal Purple 300 race at the Auto Club Speedway, Fontana, CA. Busch in Car #54 of Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota wins the race by only .834 seconds difference from the current season’s Nationwide Series Overall leader Sam Hornish Jr. racing in Car #12 Penske Racing Ford. Starting at the pole position, Kyle Busch has written his 6th Nationwide Series race win on Saturday, through the two-mile track of the Auto Club Speedway and for the Joe Gibbs Racing, it is their continuous 9th win. At the Nationwide Series race, Kyle Busch has now 54 career wins, where 3 out of 5 triumphs has earned in the current season. And to claim the first Sprint Cup victory for Joe Gibbs Racing, at Fontana, Kyle Busch is....
The NASCAR sprint driver Kasey Kahne has waited long for his NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory and in the Sunday’s Food City 500 race at Bristol, Kahne in the No. 5 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet, has finally claimed the flawless victory, which came at the nineteenth attempt at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and no one is more happy than him. And for the marvelous teamwork of the Hendrick Motorsports, has earned them the eleventh NASCAR Sprint Cup Series triumph at Bristol. While Kyle Busch in his No. 18 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota has secured the second position. Kyle was the pole position runner but made an early-race speeding penalty. On the other hand, with 166 points, the overall 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series lead racer, Brad Keselowski in his No. 2 Penske Racing Ford car, has earned the tight 3rd position. He was battling with the Kurt Busch, in the No. 78 Furniture Row Chevrolet, in the final....
The first F1 season victory at the 2013 Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix, is strategically claimed by the Kimi Raikkonen with his Lotus-Renault F1 Team. Raikkonen began the race in 7th place and during the race he took 2 pits stops which turned beneficiary for him where other F1-races have taken 3 pits stop[for new medium tyres on laps 9 and 34], but Raikkonen came into the main lead at the 43rd lap[ in a total of 58 laps]. Kimi triumph at 2013 Australian GP has earned 25 driver’s championship points for him. While in Ferrari’s, Fernando Alonso has finished the GP race at 2nd place, he was 12.4 seconds behind Raikkonen at the finish line and earned the 18 driver’s championship points. He started the race in 3rd place. On the other hand, the last year winner of Australian GP, Fernando Alonso from Infiniti Red Bull Racing-Renault team, has secured the 3rd position with a difference of 22.3 seconds from the race leader and earned 15 driver’s championship points. He started the race in 1st place. With....
Today in Florida, Audi sports has shown outstanding performance by claiming the victory at the ALMS Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring. It also achieved the record of the first hybrid car to win at Sebring. In the 12 hour endurance of ALMS[American Le Mans Series], the no.1 Audi R18 e-tron quattro team comprised of Marcel Fassler, Benoit Treluyer and Oliver Jarvis have won by completing the 364 laps in the P1 class, while the second position is also taken by no. 2 Audi R18 e-tron quattro team comprised of Kristensen, Allan McNish and Lucas di Grassi. PC Winners Cheng, Guasch, Ostella And P2 Winners Tucker, Franchitti, Briscoe And Overall, P1 Winners Jarvis, Fässler, Tréluyer And GT Winners Gavin, Milner, Westbro On the other hand, in the GT class, for the first time since 2009, Chevrolet team in the Corvette C6 ZR1 wins the endurance race from Ferrari F458 Italia Team, who were most of time leading the race. The Chevrolet....
At Bristol, the victory of Kyle Busch in the Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota car #54, was a close battle win over the Kyle Larson who was racing in the Turner Scott Motorsports Chevrolet car #32. Kyle Busch has delivered his best racing performance at Bristol, which can be figured out from his led laps counts, a total of 156 out of 300 laps, but at the finish line, he was just 0.023 seconds apart from Kyle Larson, he was really happy after his win but at the same time he said, “Wish it was a little easier on my end”. His victory in the Jeff Foxworthy’s Grit Chips 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway has earned the fifth Nationwide Series race title for him. On the other hand, Brian Vickers in his Toyota Car #20 has finished the race at 3rd position, and Sam Hornish Jr in his Ford car #12 has taken the 4th place , while Haverick in....
The Volkswagen Motorsport’s Sebastien Ogier has shown an outstanding performance in the FIA World Rally Championship. His racing season 2013 started with a good second victory at Monte Carlo in January and then a great victory at the Sweden Rally last month, in icy tough conditions. Now, here in 2013 Rally Guanajuato Mexico, Sebastiern Ogier has again shown his dominance by winning the second consecutive Rally after Sweden Rally with 16 of the 23 best times. His team-paring with Julien Ingrassia, has delivered outstanding victory and its a result of the hard work of his Motorsport Team, on the other hand the new Volkswagen Polo R WRC [#8] has not shown any problem, and perfectly delivered the best winning performance for the Sebastien Ogier with the victory of power stage also. The Volkswagen Motorsport team is really happy, specially Ogier, who said after their win , “This win will always be in my heart.”. Sebastien Ogier Victory Celebration Of 2013....
Carl Edwards got his long waited triumph in NASCAR Sprint Cup at Phoenix on Sunday March, 3rd 2013, which was according to him, desperately required since his first win in this Sprint Cup two years ago in Las Vegas and he has waited for 70 races since then. Edwards who has 20 career cup victories in his name, was very determined during the whole race which can be analyzed by seeing his led laps counts of 122 out of total 316 laps, but the 2013 Subway Fresh Fit 500 cup victory came at final stage where Jimmie Johnson was just less than 1 second behind him at the finish line and got second place finished. Edwards was really happy after the win which can be seen in his flawless flips and he jumped into the grandstands for high-fives from spectators fans, and during that he said, “I feel like I can jump over those grandstands right now. This win....
In the Daytona International Speedway, the competing NASCAR Sprint Cup Race drivers in the Daytona 500, have always a neck and neck victory by a difference of milliseconds. The experience of previous win helped the five-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Jimmie Johnson, to lift the Harley J. Earl trophy for the second time in his career, delivering a exciting finish to the 55th annual Daytona 500 on Sunday, February 24th, 2013 in Daytona Beach, Florida. Johnson who was racing in car #48 of Chevrolet SS Racing car, has led the 17 laps on the Daytona track and earned total points/bonus of 47/4. He has taken the title with close win from the Dale Earnhardt Jr. who has finished the race in the second position in another Chevrolet SS Racing car #88, while the third position is taken by the Toyota Motorsport Racer Mark Martin. On the other hand, the Godaddy Chevrolet SS racecar driver, Danica Patrick, who is the world’s first women to win pole position at....
The Volkswagen Motorsport has big time celebration when on Sunday, February 10th, the team of Sébastien Ogier[driver] and Julien Ingrassia[co-driver] (F/F) has achieved the most challenging and impressively maiden victory of the Rally Sweden at the FIA World Rally Championship 2013, at the most dependable wheel of Volkswagen Polo R WRC – the 315 horsepower World Rally Car from Wolfsburg. They have created a maiden No.1 leading position throughout the 22 stages, each of distance of 338.91 kilometers and covering a total distance of 1,589.78 kilometers, in the tough condition of Scandinavian with icy snow and against the strong contenders including 9 times world champion Sébastien Loeb[Citroën]. The Rally Sweden brought 8th victory of Sébastien Ogier in the WRC and this year with more impressive result of 11 best times from 22 special stages by the pairing of Ogier and Ingrassia. The success marks was made by Ogier in the qualification round on Thursday, by achieving the quickest time to finish seven places ahead of the many times world champion Loeb(Citroën), who finished....
The team of Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 with car #36 has recorded a historical win at the 2013 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour endurance race in Australia where the team of Erebus Racing comprising of drivers from Germany – the Alex Rollof, the Thomas Jaeger and the German Touring Car legend Bernd Schneider, have successfully finished the 268 laps of 1665 kilometers at the Mount Panorama in a day which began with the record temperatures and finished in a heavy rain. In the high level of competition of this race, last year the team of Erebus was overall at the second position thus with the previous learning and improvements, this time the team has shown high-performance racing skills where Schneider won the 2nd consecutive big endurance win of the year, the recent was the Dubai 24 hour endurance race. Alex Rollof With Thomas Jaeger And Bernd Schneider Are Winners Of The Bathurst 12 Hour Schneider expressed the level of....
Still undefeated at the 2013 Dakar Rally, in Santiago de Chile, Perú, Argentina, the Monster Energy X-raid Rally team, from Trebur, Germany consist of Frenchmens Stéphane Peterhansel and co-driver Jean-Paul Cottret, in the MINI ALL4 racing, has once again prove it like 2012 victory, and it seems like there is no one even close in their way to success. They won the Dakar Rally 2013 with a big lead of 42.22 minutes overall, in the unbeatable MINI ALL4 racing to regain their 11th victory of career in a legendary way. In MIN ALL4 racing, the X-raid team dominance was very clear when Peterhansel took the lead in one of the most tough rally race of 8,600 kilometers[around 5,300 miles], to the cross the victory line with no 1 position in the Dakar Rally of 2013. The chasing pair of Leonid Novitskiy and Konstantin Zhiltsov, in the MINI ALL4 racing, has eventually finished at 3rd position in the Dakar Rally 2013. The Senior Vice President MINI Brand Management, Dr....
In the two-wheel drive[2WD] class in Rally America National Championship on January 26th-27th in Atlanta, Michigan, the team from Scion – Andrew Comrie-Picard and Jeremy Wimpey racing with 2012 Scion xD, has secured the first ever win of the season at the 2WD class of Sno*Drift event, by taking a total time of 2:50:57.5 and a 5 minutes lead from the team of Dillon Van Way and Andrew Edwards of 2011 Ford Fiesta. Covering the all 20 challenging snow covered stages, Andrew with Wimpey was the 1st to reach the finish line in the 2WD class. Andrew Comrie-Picard also known by the name od “ACP” said – “I’m so proud of the entire team, and this victory belongs to them.This season’s new Scion xD is lighter, stronger, faster, easier to service, more predictable and easier to drive”. According to him, he found the new enhancement in Scion xD, has made the ride very smooth all the time and....
Chevrolet with Corvette Daytona Prototype has celebrated the first ever Daytona Podium finish in 51st Running of the Rolex 24 At Daytona, when team owner Wayne Taylor with a team of comprising of Max Angelelli, Jordan Taylor and Ryan Hunter-Reay have bravely completed the tough 24 hour long endurance, by getting the second honorable position in the DP class race at Daytona International Speedway 2013. The Wayne team was racing with No. 10 Velocity Worldwide Corvette DP at Daytona International Speedway on Sunday, January 27, 2013 in Daytona Beach, Florida. The U.S. Vice President Performance Vehicles and Motorsports, Jim Campbell has appraised the team for the sustaining attitude by saying – I am very proud of the tremendous effort put forth by all of our Chevrolet teams and applaud the “never give up” attitude of our Corvette Daytona Prototype and Camaro drivers and crews as they battled for their finishing positions this weekend. We are looking forward....
Mercedes-Benz has awarded by famous car magazine “auto, motor und sport“, through the reader’s survey and voted the Mercedes-Benz as the “Best cars of the year” 2013 for two categories among the best 10 different categories. In the convertible category, the Mercedes SLS AMG Roadster got highest 13.7% reader votes in the category of H cabriolet. On the other hand, the Mercedes-Benz G-Class got highest 12.3% reader votes in the SUV category with best off-road capabilities. For more than 30-years, the readers are doing significant voting for the prestigious magazine and this year too, it is large readers voting of 1,12000 have given their useful time for the valuable selection of cars in different categories. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster : In the category of convertible, readers has given their maximum support to AMG Roadster for its attractive style and advanced technology. The SLS AMG Roadster is basically developed from a two-door sports coupe and have the best 8-cylinder....
BMW racing cars and their associated team has done great job in winning the 51st Rolex 24 Daytona Prototype class race. At the 24 hour race, Ganassi with team comprising of (Scott Pruett, Memo Rojas, Juan Pablo Montoya, and Charlie Kimball) , has won the Daytona Prototype class racing by securing the 1st position by driving No. 01 TELMEX/Target Chip Racing BMW/Riley. This is Ganassi 5th overall victory in the time frame of 10 years which is equal to Hurley Haywood’s record. The Racing BMW/Riley has completed a total of 420 laps with a quickest lap of the race 1:41.177 minutes on Lap 180. It is a second overall victory for BMW with Chip Ganassi and Juan Pablo Montoya, earlier it was in 2011. On the other hand, Wayne Taylor gave the Corvette Daytona Prototype, a secured second place, while the No. 60 Michael Shank driving Ford Riley is on the 3rd place. Another team, in which Barbosa, shared his....
Audi has shown an outstanding performance by winning, for the first time here, the first as well as the second place in the Grand Touring(GT) class race at 51st Rolex 24 at Daytona 2013, in Florida. Alex Job Racing with No. 24 Audi R8 GRAND-AM, racing the GT with team comprising of (Filipe Albuquerque, Oliver Jarvis, Edoardo Mortara, and Dion von Moltke), has got the victory for the 1st position and the winning happiness has become double when No. 52 APR Motorsport Audi R8 Grand-AM has secured the second position. For the third place, AIM Autosport FXDD with team comprising of (Emil Assentato, Anthony Lazzaro, Nick Longhi and Mark Wilkins) has grabbed the third place with No. 69 Ferrari 458. Final Results of 51st Rolex 24 at Daytona 2013 Grand Touring Class Race 1 Albuquerque/Jarvis/von Moltke/Mortara (Audi R8 GRAND-AM) 678 laps 2 Baas/Basseng/Rast/Stippler (Audi R8 GRAND-AM) + 1.476s 3 Assentato/Lazzaro/Longhi/Stanton/Wilkins (Ferrari) + 15.533s....
Porsche has a good reason for celebration, when it has exceptionally won the first two position of new GX class race at 51st Rolex 24 at Daytona 2013, in Florida. In the GX class race, Napleton Racing has created a history by winning the first, new GX class race at Daytona and that win came with an outstanding 10 laps lead. Here the winning team comprised of (Jim Norman, pole-winner Shane Lewis, David Donohue and Nelson Canache) is driving the Porsche Cayman No. 16 and really cheerful after successfully completing the continuous 24 hours sports car endurance race. On the other hand, the team comprised of (Darryl O’Young, Daniel Rogers, James Clay, Seth Thomas and Karl Thomson) has nicely secured the 2nd position by driving the No. 22 Bullet Racing Porsche Cayman.....
Famous in youngster for its sporty nature in delivering the desired power and performance – the Scion is know for its most attractive and sporty models lineup and to set more bigger standard in the segment, Scion is all prepared with one of its exhibit lineup model – the 2013 Scion FR-S here FR-S stands for the Front-engine, Rear-wheel drive, and Sports Model, to be showcased at the upcoming and most awaited show – 2013 Chicago Auto Show, the FR-S sports car went on sale last spring and from then the sports model has won many awards through media channels, and one which is the most honorable – the “Best of 2013”award from Cars.com. Scion in the famous exhibition of Chicago Auto Show, is bringing the five models lineup which will be presented with very user-friendly way in their respective counters and providing the valuable information about the models to the guest with Scion brand and....
The Chrysler with the owner’s most trusted and awarded minivan – the 2013 Chrysler Town and Country – is again chosen for the 8th continuous year, by the panel of consumer-minded Detroit News reader-judges, the Detroit News Readers’ Choice “Best Family Hauler” at the 2013 North American International Auto Show[NAIAS], which is announced on the annual Detroit Auto Show preview week. The Chrysler Town and Country has proven as the best family hauler by its last week record breaking award for the 12th continuous time in Polk Loyalty Award in the Minivan segment. Engine & Performance : The high trust on Chrysler Town & Country by owners shows the loyalty towards the Minivan which is naturally created by its phenomenal power, efficiency and creative seating arrangement with ample space and storage system. The Minivan has a 3.6 Litre Pentastar V-6 famous Engine which is quite capable of producing a horsepower of 283[286.92 PS or 213.95 kilo-Watts] and with 62TE 6-speed automatic transmission is....
BMW is awarded for the best car of 2013 in three categories, surveyed by the readers of the famous Automobile Magazine ‘auto, motor und sport‘. Now for more than 37 years, the trade magazine “auto, motor und sport” is doing such a big survey to get the right choice through their readers, which on total consists of 112,877 readers who has participated in this survey The survey itself show trend and taste of people while going for a car purchase and so its a clear indicator for the automotive market. If we take look at the ranking as per the automotive magazine : 1) BMW 3 Series has got first place rating in the mid-range segment, this segment is really competitive as we can see large no. of mid-range vehicles are in this segment and to be chosen as 1st is a big win. 2) BMW 5 Series has awarded with first place rating in the upper mid-range segment, which shows that 5-series is really famous and successful cars....
From the readers choice of Automobile Magazine – ‘AUTO MOTOR UND SPORT’, has today awarded Audi A1 as the best Compact Car of 2013, in Stuttgart. The decision was taken from a survey among, most read auto-magazine with a reviewers count of 112,877 for this year. The survey consists of 373 cars in 10 total categories. The Audi has given the same winning performance this year too, as it was also awarded for the same compact category in 2012.....
One of the world oldest and toughest racing event – the Monte Carlo Rally also know as Rally Monte Carlo or with an official name Rallye Automobile Monte Carlo – is really a thrilling driving experience for the participators. It is held every year by the Automobile Club de Monaco which also organizes the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix and the Rallye Monte-Carlo Historique. The event takes many risky routes and difficult weather conditions like combination of snow, ice and water and tough road condition in terms of sharp corners and snow covering which sometimes really hard to guess and takes more sharp and precise calls while driving at high speed to give their best and at the same time competing with the other rivals. This time celebration take homes with ŠKODA with its Skoda Fabia Super 2000 teaming-up with Sepp Wiegand and Frank Christian [from Germany], has won the opening event of the WRC-2 completing Stage 16 and day 4th at....
The all wait for the NAIAS EyesOn Design Awards is now over, as the winner in the Design category has been given to the Ford Atlas Concept and the Nissan Resonance Concept. On the other hand, the final result of EyesOn Design Awards is fall under production category which is also awarded at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013 : Winner of the EyesOn Design Awards in the Production Category is given to – 2014 Cadillac ELR. The EyesOn Design Awards honor the most important display of design at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013, in Detroit. The award winner decision is taken by North American and global leaders of design from Automobile makers with academic chairs of transportation design programs and design leaders from other fields. It identify the skill and creativity of today’s most gifted designers in the areas of Aesthetics and Innovation, Concept Implementation, Functionality and Spirit of Industrial Design. The EyesOn Design Awards given in concept and production categories, which are desired by....
As per the final decision for the NAIAS EyesOn Design Awards, which falls into the concept category, at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013, is given as : Winner of the EyesOn Design Awards in the Design Category goes only to one vehicle but due to a tie, it is awarded to two vehicles – the Ford Atlas Concept and the Nissan Resonance Concept. The EyesOn Design Awards honor the most important display of design at North American International Auto Show[NAIAS] 2013, in Detroit. The award winner decision is taken by North American and global leaders of design from Automobile makers with academic chairs of transportation design programs and design leaders from other fields. It identify the skill and creativity of today’s most gifted designers in the areas of Aesthetics and Innovation, Concept Implementation, Functionality and Spirit of Industrial Design. The EyesOn Design Awards given in concept and production categories, which are desired by automotive....
OTHER IMPORTANT NEWS
- Groww, an funding app for millennials in India, raises $6.2M
- Tata Harrier SUV Launched In India; Costs Begin At Rs. 12.69 lakh
- Maruti Auto News : Suzuki Auto News : New Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 2019 Launched In India: Costs Begin From Rs. four.19 Lakh
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla’s Superior Summon with ‘distant management mode’ will get regulators’ approval
- Honda Auto News : Honda City EV confirmed for Geneva debut
- Big Backlog Might Set off New Wave Of Shale Oil
- Honda Auto News : 2018 Honda Pilot Redesign, Change, Launch Date and Value Rumor
- Honda Auto News : 2018 Honda Pilot Redesign, Change, Launch Date and Worth Rumor
- 10 issues in tech it’s essential to know in the present day
- Ford Auto News : 2020 Ford Explorer ST Is The New Beast That Produces 400 HP
- Trump reportedly provided NASA ‘all the cash you possibly can ever want’ to land on Mars throughout his presidency
- LIVE: Henry Blodget leads a panel on facial recognition know-how at Davos
- A personal fairness guess in Latin America proves the energy of fintech investments there
- Toyota Auto News : Classes from SpaceX: Find out how to construct the following Toyota Camry for area
- Okta appoints former Charles Schwab exec to board of administrators
- This Google Quiz Will Assist You Spot Phishing Emails
- Upcoming Tata 45X Noticed Testing
- Aston Martin Auto News : Aston Martin Valkyrie will get AMR Monitor Efficiency equipment
- Maserati Auto News : Maserati Levante Vulcano – 150 items for Europe, Asia
- Aston Martin Auto News : Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Tag Heuer Version – 50 models solely, Monaco Black paint, restricted version watch
- 2019 Triumph Thruxton TFC launched – from RM88,868
- Automobile gross sales efficiency in Malaysia, 2018 vs 2017 – a have a look at final 12 months’s largest winners and losers
- Renault Auto News : 2019 Renault Twingo facelift – new look, added energy
- TAS 2019: NATS Urus 86 – a Three-in-1 automobile like nothing else
- Toyota Auto News : First manufacturing Toyota GR Supra bought for RM8.7 mil!
- GoDaddy weak point let bomb risk scammers hijack 1000’s of big-name domains
- Warner nonetheless on observe to bat as soon as suspension ends regardless of surgical procedure
- Tesla Auto News : Open Card Surgical procedure: How To Hack A Tesla Mannequin three Key Card
- 2019 Tata Harrier India Launch Reside Updates: Costs, Photos, Specs, Options
- The 50 finest jobs in America for 2019
- VCs give us their predictions for startups and tech in Southeast Asia in 2019
- Listed below are the 19 finest tech jobs within the US for 2019
- Google launches clear vitality challenge in Taiwan, its first in Asia
- Are the Celtics too stacked for their very own good?
- Who will win the 2019 Bathurst 12 Hour?
- Karolina Pliskova mounts epic comeback to beat Serena Williams in Australian Open quarter-final
- The ten Aussie singles gamers who made it out of Spherical 1, rated
- Maruti Auto News : Suzuki Auto News : New 2019 Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Launch Dwell Updates: Worth, Specs, Options
- Sri Lanka could not have the ability to belief one another amid corruption claims
- Hawthorn 2019 season preview, finest 22 and predicted end
- Oracle underpaid girls and minority employees by $401 million, the Labor Division says (ORCL)
- Online game income tops $43 billion in 2018, an 18% leap from 2017
- California considers an EV mileage payment to help highway infrastructure
- Uber Rewards is rolling out. Right here’s how the perks work
- Australia vs Sri Lanka first Check begin time: Date, venue, squads, key data
- Steve Smith ought to return to Check crew as captain: Ian Healy
- Jon Gruden Needs To Draft Kyler Murray So Unhealthy, You Can Simply Inform
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla to roll out “Sentry Mode” safety system on Mannequin S, X and three outfitted with Autopilot 2+
- The CEO of secretive large information startup Palantir, which is trying to IPO this yr, says he finds out a few stopped terror assault as soon as every week
- The CEO of secretive large knowledge startup Palantir, which is trying to IPO this yr, says he finds out a couple of stopped terror assault as soon as every week
- Aston Martin Auto News : New Aston Martin Valkyrie will get track-focused bodywork choice
- The CTO of one of many largest consulting companies says CEOs and administrators are beating a path to his door to get up-to-speed on the newest tech tendencies
- The Rams-Saints Play Wasn’t Known as a Penalty, So Being In a position to Evaluation Penalties Wouldn’t Assist, Of us
- US appeals court docket says California can set its personal Low Carbon Gas Normal
- Juniper Networks invests $2.5M in enterprise tech accelerator Alchemist
- Porsche Auto News : Breaking: VIDEO- LA Rams Star Ndamukong Ngwa Suh Purported To Be In Excessive Pace Porsche Crash
- Watch Blue Origin’s 10th New Shepard mission launch a science-loaded capsule to house
- Australia vs Sri Lanka preview
- Tesla Auto News : Elon Musk says Tesla autos will quickly get a ‘Sentry Mode’
- What Automobile? Awards 2019 winners revealed
- Viacom buys the free video streaming service Pluto.television for $340 million
- Hewitt overlooks Kyrgios for Davis Cup tie
- Now’s the time for approach and persistence from all
- Flights headed for Newark airport needed to be briefly grounded after 2 drones have been noticed flying close by
- Rocket Lab snags DARPA launch contract for first 2019 mission
- Mariano Rivera Is The First Unanimous Choice To The Baseball Corridor Of Fame
- Police license plate readers are nonetheless uncovered on the web
- A California girl says her household skilled ‘sheer terror’ after their Nest safety digicam was hacked, warning them of a North Korean missile assault (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Netflix joins the Movement Image Affiliation of America
- Kerevi named skipper as Reds look to place tumultuous 12 months behind them
- GM to collaborate with EVgo, ChargePoint and Greenlots
- Renault Auto News : 2019 Renault Twingo Debuts With New Face, SCe 75 1-Liter Engine
- Porsche Auto News : 2020 Porsche 911s Land at LAX, Expedited Manufacturing and Supply Prices $25,000
- Mazda Auto News : 2019 Mazda MX-5 and CX-5 each honoured on the What Automobile? Awards
- Mazda Auto News : 2019 Mazda MX-5 and CX-5 each honoured on the What Automotive? Awards
- Mazda Auto News : Mazda’s Skyactiv-X engine counseled within the expertise class on the 2019 What Automobile? Awards
- Mazda Auto News : Mazda’s Skyactiv-X engine counseled within the know-how class on the 2019 What Automobile? Awards
- SpaceX to static fireplace Falcon 9 with a spacecraft on board for the primary time in two years
- SpaceX to static hearth Falcon 9 with a spacecraft on board for the primary time in two years
- Extra local weather change disasters may enhance iPhone demand, Apple predicts (AAPL)
- Alphabet’s X moonshot manufacturing facility simply employed a tech veteran to assist shepherd a ‘new era’ of daring bets (GOOGL, GOOG)
- Chicago Bulls formally get Carmelo Anthony, however veteran more likely to be waived
- Oracle allegedly withheld $400 million in wages from underrepresented staff
- NFL followers launch lawsuit for Saints-Rams replay
- High 4 NBL battle beginning to take form
- Prime 4 NBL battle beginning to take form
- Prime 4 NBL combat beginning to take form
- IBM CEO Ginni Rometty mentioned that if we do not repair the abilities hole, there will likely be ‘unrest’ around the globe
- BMW Auto News : BMW 7 Collection LCI on show at BMW Welt’s Progressive Luxurious Stand
- Usain Bolt calls time on soccer dream
- BuzzFeed Information’ actual drawback is not the particular counsel’s workplace
- Tesla Auto News : Uncommon Tesla Mannequin three Longhorn Version Makes Debut
- PM Roundup: Taylor Swift; Chris Brown Arrested On Rape Cost; Chiefs Hearth Bob Sutton
- Bud Bowl I: The Story Behind Making a Legendary Industrial
- Is males’s or girls’s tennis in higher well being?
- Trevor Hohns doubles down on two VC folly
- I attempted a $230 Roomba different that mechanically vacuums and mops flooring — this is what utilizing it was like
- Amazon is promoting on to clients in Brazil for the primary time ever — however a troublesome retail local weather would possibly make the corporate ‘uncomfortable’ (AMZN)
- Australia vs Sri Lanka: First Take a look at preview and prediction
- The top of tech at Credit score Suisse provides her finest recommendation for employees shedding their jobs to robots
- BMW Auto News : Watch this 230,000-mile E30 BMW three Collection come again to life
- The Largest Problem Dealing with Electrical Vehicles Is Nonetheless Affordability
- LIVE: IBM earnings (IBM)
- To rebuild satellite tv for pc communications, Ubiquitilink begins at floor stage
- Google.org donates $2 million to Wikipedia’s mum or dad org
- Cadillac Auto News : Tesla Auto News : Cadillac’s new president says that the luxurious model cannot efficiently go electrical by copying Tesla (GM, TSLA)
- Netflix’s ‘Fyre’ director explains how getting the footage of the NYC VIP Entry ticket-selling rip-off was ‘form of an accident’
- Get Lifetime Malware Safety for $59.95 with Heimdal Thor Foresight
- How one can Gather Dropbox Information With out Importing Them Manually
- The Greatest WordPress Internet hosting Suppliers
- The best way to Go Dwell on Fb (And the Hidden Dangers)
- 9 Important Standing Desk Equipment Each Employee Ought to Have
- Easy methods to Sideload Apps on an Amazon Hearth TV Stick
- 7 Causes to Swap From Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox
- The 7 Finest Shotgun Mics for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras
- Audi Auto News : Audi Offering 50 e-tron Shuttles At World Financial Discussion board
- Prepare for TC Classes: Robotics + AI with highlights from final yr’s occasion
- NASA has a $three.5 billion concept to avoid wasting Earth from a supervolcano apocalypse
- Gmail will get a strikethrough button
- Honda Auto News : 2018 Honda S2000 Value, Launch Date, Specs and Redesign Rumor
- Davos 2019 Day One: Huawei chairman mentioned commerce conflict is slowing gross sales, Microsoft CEO talked tech’s affect on humanity
- Nissan Auto News : Nissan LEAF is the top-selling EV in Europe
- Hyundai Auto News : Mini Auto News : Minister Manturov has disclosed the main points of the SPIC signed with Hyundai
- Apple is holding a world iPhone pictures contest, and the prize is that your photograph may very well be used on a billboard (AAPL)
- Tiger Woods Prop Bets for Return at Torrey Pines
- The perfect ultrawide screens you should buy
- Deloitte Predicts Robust Development Of EV Market: Oversupply In 10 Years
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla’s Navigate on Autopilot takes on heavy site visitors and wet roads in nighttime take a look at
- BMW Auto News : Video: BMW X4 M40i Will get the MotorWeek Overview Remedy
- BMW Auto News : Video: BMW X4 M40i Will get the MotorWeek Evaluate Remedy
- Assume you possibly can spot a hacker’s phishing e mail? Take Google’s quiz and discover out (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Nissan Auto News : Nissan e.dams takes System E problem to South America
- Ericsson’s CTO says governments are ill-prepared for the appearance of 5G, as cell broadband adoption is about to blow up
- Greatest Bets for Tuesday’s NBA Video games: Playing Picks for Kings-Raptors, Clippers-Mavs, and Extra
- I am Loving That Season three of ‘True Detective’ Feels Simply Like Season 1
- Pay for Trump’s border wall with $20 on-line porn charge, Ariz. lawmaker says
- BMW Auto News : Video: BMW Motorsport Sits Down with Three Non-public Groups
- Credit score Suisse’s know-how chief says IBM’s spotty historical past with acquisitions offers her purpose to fret in regards to the $34 billion Purple Hat deal
- That is seemingly our greatest look but at Motorola’s revamped Razr flip cellphone with a foldable show
- That is doubtless our greatest look but at Motorola’s revamped Razr flip telephone with a foldable show
- Researchers uncover state actor’s cellular malware efforts due to YOLO OPSEC
- Amazon has 10,000 workers devoted to Alexa — listed here are a number of the areas they’re engaged on (AMZN)
- Brooks Koepka and Jena Sims Need to Know “Who wore it higher?”
- PLUS needs pace entice cameras on Penang bridge
- Toyota Auto News : 2019 Toyota C-HR launched in Malaysia – new color choice, up to date styling and tools listing; RM150okay
- Chief minister asks for Penang bridge guardrail specs to be reviewed following deadly mishap
- Honda Auto News : Subaru Auto News : Pushed 2019 Teaser: Proton X70 2WD Premium vs Honda CR-V 1.5 TC-P vs Subaru XV – coming quickly!
- 2019 MotoGP Calendar launched – Petronas Yamaha Sepang in MotoGP, Petronas Sprinta in Moto2, three
- Renault Auto News : Renault CNY promo – as much as RM10,000 rebate, RM8,888 money prize, five-year/100,000 km free service bundle
- Shell launches Win A Journey With Shell contest – spend RM40 for probability at Italy, NZ or S.Korea locations
- Google Maps provides velocity restrict show, fastened velocity entice warning options in choose US states – report
- Honda Auto News : TAS 2019: Mugen Honda Civic Sort R FK8 Prototype
- Honda Auto News : TAS 2019: Honda HR-V Modulo X Idea revealed
- Kevin Muscat and Mark Rudan have put Australia’s teaching potential on centre stage
- The New Trae Younger Performs for Detroit Mercy And Is Named Antoine Davis
- Amazon’s ‘The Expanse’ revival is coming this yr, and critics have in contrast the sci-fi sequence to ‘Sport of Thrones’
- WOW Air CEO reveals what went mistaken along with his airline after a tumultuous yr the place the corporate needed to lay off 111 staff and dump half of its planes
- Google will begin retiring Hangouts for G Suite customers in October
- Tesla Auto News : Who Killed The Tesla Referral Program? Video
- BMW Auto News : G-Energy Teases 670 HP BMW M850i xDrive Tuning Undertaking
- UPS CEO downplays Amazon menace and says on-line buying ‘is much more than simply Amazon’ (UPS, AMZN)
- Why rugby is transferring in the direction of league
- Ford Auto News : Ford Electrical Automobiles: Previous, Current and Future
- An Arizona politician desires to fund the border wall by levying a tax on residents who watch pornography
- BMW Auto News : Pace-Buster provides 635 horsepower to the BMW M850i
- The founding father of Blippar, which collapsed dramatically after a shareholder dispute, has a brand new augmented actuality firm
- Netflix is sliding after receiving its first Oscar nomination for greatest image
- VIDEO: Give Corey Brewer The Defensive Participant of the Yr Award
- Rugby league pre-season article template: Up to date 2019 model
- Waymo is opening a $13.6 million self-driving automotive facility within the Detroit space
- BMW Auto News : Porsche Auto News : Spa 24 Hours winner Rowe Racing leaves BMW for Porsche manufacturing unit deal
- New Flyer launches service to assist transit operators by the entire strategy of going electrical
- Tech startups are likely to lose a lot of their staff for a similar purpose, and it is fully avoidable
- See Which EV Wins An Effectivity Showdown
- Day by day Crunch: Munchery shuts down
- Linux Basis launches Hyperledger Grid to supply framework for provide chain initiatives
- BMW Auto News : BMW Staff RLL prepared for the 24 Hours of Daytona
- How Kurtis Patterson grew to become a Check cricketer
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla Speaking Batteries With China’s Lishen Battery Provider
- Lamborghini Auto News : Lamborghini Huracan Evo To Be Launched On February 7
- Waymo plans to open a self-driving automobile manufacturing unit in Michigan
- Evergrande Group Acquires 51% Of NEVS
- Driver Makes use of Vacuum Cleaner to Smash Automotive Window in Violent Highway Rage Incident
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : Mercedes-Benz to Construct Ninth Battery Plant in Poland
- Prince Philip Automotive Crash Sufferer Claims Police Cowl-Up
- Mercedes Auto News : Porsche Auto News : Mercedes Fingers Porsche Staff Free Museum Tickets
- Microsoft’s Code Jumper makes programming bodily for kids with visible impairments
- Invoice Gates has a internet price of over $96 billion — here is how he makes and spends his cash
- Is Tom Brady Going to Retire if the Patriots Win the Tremendous Bowl?
- BMW Auto News : New BMW 7 Collection Facelift will get a brand new promo movie
- The 11 greatest 2019 Oscar snubs which have us shaking our heads
- Buyers are pouring cash into startups that need assist us reside longer, however they’re all going through the identical key problem