After surviving a long afternoon chaos, Denny Hamlin managed to win the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at the Talladega Superspeedway this Sunday. It came as a complete surprise simply because Denny Hamlin was barely in lead the entire afternoon but as the race moved closer to the finishing laps, the not so popular driver emerged as the winner. More than his driving skills it was his sheer luck that drove him to victory. Many of the best racers were out of the race because of early accidents and with the last lap to go, another accident occurred that proved to be beneficial for Denny Hamlin. The yellow flag was up and when the race was restarted, Hamlin was in the lead in his No. 11 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota, eventually winning his first race at Talladega and 24th of his 300 career starts. Talking about his Sunday-race....
Taking advantage of the beating and banging that took place at the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, Joey Logano finished first in the same at the Richmond International Raceway. With the latest victory, Logano has finished in the top ten for the third time at Richmond and also gets his first trip to the Gatorade Victory Lane. While he battled through the final 9 lap run in a graceful way, the spotlight was stolen by an unpleasant incident that occurred after the race wherein Casey Mears and Marcos Ambrose got into an argument which ended up in the latter throwing a hard punch on Mears’ face. Coming back to the race, the start was quite interesting as Kyle Larson, who was leading the race then, was spun by Clint Bowyer. When the race started again, Brad Keselowski took the lead immediately, while Kyle Larson was pushed to....
Volkswagen has been performing really well at the 2014 season of the FIA World Rally Championship. On the first weekend of the new season, Sebastian Ogier along with Julien Ingrassia recorded a season-opening victory for team Volkswagen at the challenging track of Monte Carlo. Coming as no surprise, Volkswagen’s Sebastien Ogier has bagged another win and this time it was in Portugal. Winning the Rally de Portugal, the talented driver has registered his fourth win in Algarve. Earlier, the driver has won the same race also in 2013, 2011 and 2010. The latest win in Algarve is the third victory for Sebastian Ogier in the 2014 WRC season. On the first day of the race Ogier was leading his rivals, however things didn’t end well for him and he finished third overall in the final stage on Friday. Fighting back the following day, Ogier retook the first position and managed....
Joan “Nani” Roma, the Monster Energy X-raid Team driver has won the 2014 Dakar Rally in the yellow MINI ALL4 Racing. Yes it is true, Nani finished the toughest rally challenge in the world nearly five and a half minutes ahead of his teammate Stéphane Peterhansel (FR) who was in the black MINI ALL4 Racing car. While these two drivers finished first, Nasser Al-Attiyah finished third in his third white MINI ALL4 Racing car. After a long wait, Spanish driver Joan “Nani” Roma has finally won the Dakar Rally in a car. Earlier in 2004, the Spaniard had won the event on the motorbike. Roma said, “I’m so relieved and happy. It was my big goal to win the Dakar not only on a motorbike but also in a car. A dream came true for me and I want to thank everybody at X-raid and MINI for their great work!”....
The new season of the FIA World Rally Championship has just begun and gladly Volkswagen has recorded victory on the first weekend of the 2014 season. Credit goes to Volkswagen WRC team’s duo, Sébastien Ogier and Julien Ingrassia. Both the drivers produced irresistible fightback and outstanding driving securing the first place at the very start of the season. With the victory at Monte Carlo, this is the duo’s 17th victory yet in WRC and their tenth with automobile giant Volkswagen. While team Volkswagen was at the top, second place went to Ford driver Bryan Bouffier, and third to Citroën’s Kris Meeke. As always, the challenging ‘Monte’ track, also known as “The Unpredictable One”, offered enough difficulties to the drivers starting with extreme weather to tough road conditions. Team Volkswagen had three Polo R WRCs in the lineup all of which ended the classic in points, with Jari-Matti Latvala/Miikka Anttila and....
Volkswagen’s Sebastian Ogier made Hat Trick by Claiming Winning Position in FIA WRC -Rally of Portugal
Sebastian Ogier and co-driver Sebastian Ogier claimed an impressive victory in the FIA World Rally Championship of Portugal on Sunday. They won by 58.2 seconds on the Rally de Portugal ahead of Mikko Hirvonen in a Citroen DS3. It is the third consecutive victory in FIA 2013 World Rally Championship claimed by Sebastian Ogier on the Rally of Portugal, which ended in the Algarve on 14th April 2013. Consequently, Ogier leads in the FIA Drivers’ Championship with102 points, 54 ahead of Hirvonen in second. He had won the Portuguese round twice before with Citroen in 2010 and 2011. Yesterday’s win was also the ninth at World Rally Championship level for the Ogier. The Frenchman had to overcome an energy-sapping virus and a transmission problem on Sunday morning to battle it out on the Algarve’s gravelly roads. However, when he earned another three bonus championship points by winning the SS15 Power Stage....
The Volkswagen Motorsport’s Sebastien Ogier has shown an outstanding performance in the FIA World Rally Championship. His racing season 2013 started with a good second victory at Monte Carlo in January and then a great victory at the Sweden Rally last month, in icy tough conditions. Now, here in 2013 Rally Guanajuato Mexico, Sebastiern Ogier has again shown his dominance by winning the second consecutive Rally after Sweden Rally with 16 of the 23 best times. His team-paring with Julien Ingrassia, has delivered outstanding victory and its a result of the hard work of his Motorsport Team, on the other hand the new Volkswagen Polo R WRC [#8] has not shown any problem, and perfectly delivered the best winning performance for the Sebastien Ogier with the victory of power stage also. The Volkswagen Motorsport team is really happy, specially Ogier, who said after their win , “This win will always be in my heart.”. Sebastien Ogier Victory Celebration Of 2013....
Carl Edwards got his long waited triumph in NASCAR Sprint Cup at Phoenix on Sunday March, 3rd 2013, which was according to him, desperately required since his first win in this Sprint Cup two years ago in Las Vegas and he has waited for 70 races since then. Edwards who has 20 career cup victories in his name, was very determined during the whole race which can be analyzed by seeing his led laps counts of 122 out of total 316 laps, but the 2013 Subway Fresh Fit 500 cup victory came at final stage where Jimmie Johnson was just less than 1 second behind him at the finish line and got second place finished. Edwards was really happy after the win which can be seen in his flawless flips and he jumped into the grandstands for high-fives from spectators fans, and during that he said, “I feel like I can jump over those grandstands right now. This win....
In the Daytona International Speedway, the competing NASCAR Sprint Cup Race drivers in the Daytona 500, have always a neck and neck victory by a difference of milliseconds. The experience of previous win helped the five-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Jimmie Johnson, to lift the Harley J. Earl trophy for the second time in his career, delivering a exciting finish to the 55th annual Daytona 500 on Sunday, February 24th, 2013 in Daytona Beach, Florida. Johnson who was racing in car #48 of Chevrolet SS Racing car, has led the 17 laps on the Daytona track and earned total points/bonus of 47/4. He has taken the title with close win from the Dale Earnhardt Jr. who has finished the race in the second position in another Chevrolet SS Racing car #88, while the third position is taken by the Toyota Motorsport Racer Mark Martin. On the other hand, the Godaddy Chevrolet SS racecar driver, Danica Patrick, who is the world’s first women to win pole position at....
Godaddy Girl Danica Patrick becomes first woman to win Coors Light Pole in Chevrolet SS racecar at Daytona 500
Godaddy Girl Danica Patrick has created history in NASCAR Sprint Cup Series where she becomes the first women to win the Coors Light Pole by driving the Chevrolet SS racecar for the Motorsport team of Stewart-Haas Racing. Here she has given her best for the qualifying stage for the Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway in just her 11th career start. Dancia Patrick by driving the No. 10 GoDaddy Chevrolet SS racing car, has taken a qualifying time of 45.817 seconds which has earned the top position in the leaderboard early in the day. While she has touched the top-speed of 196.434 miles/hour[316.129 km/hour] which is the fastest Daytona 500 qualifying speed since Ken Schrader’s Chevrolet topped out at 196.515 in 1990. Another Driver from Hendrick Motorsports Team – Jeff Gordon was second on the leaderboard in the No. 24 Drive to End Hunger Chevrolet by taking a time of 45.85 seconds and a top speed of 196.292 miles/hour[315.901....
The Volkswagen Motorsport has big time celebration when on Sunday, February 10th, the team of Sébastien Ogier[driver] and Julien Ingrassia[co-driver] (F/F) has achieved the most challenging and impressively maiden victory of the Rally Sweden at the FIA World Rally Championship 2013, at the most dependable wheel of Volkswagen Polo R WRC – the 315 horsepower World Rally Car from Wolfsburg. They have created a maiden No.1 leading position throughout the 22 stages, each of distance of 338.91 kilometers and covering a total distance of 1,589.78 kilometers, in the tough condition of Scandinavian with icy snow and against the strong contenders including 9 times world champion Sébastien Loeb[Citroën]. The Rally Sweden brought 8th victory of Sébastien Ogier in the WRC and this year with more impressive result of 11 best times from 22 special stages by the pairing of Ogier and Ingrassia. The success marks was made by Ogier in the qualification round on Thursday, by achieving the quickest time to finish seven places ahead of the many times world champion Loeb(Citroën), who finished....
The team of Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 with car #36 has recorded a historical win at the 2013 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour endurance race in Australia where the team of Erebus Racing comprising of drivers from Germany – the Alex Rollof, the Thomas Jaeger and the German Touring Car legend Bernd Schneider, have successfully finished the 268 laps of 1665 kilometers at the Mount Panorama in a day which began with the record temperatures and finished in a heavy rain. In the high level of competition of this race, last year the team of Erebus was overall at the second position thus with the previous learning and improvements, this time the team has shown high-performance racing skills where Schneider won the 2nd consecutive big endurance win of the year, the recent was the Dubai 24 hour endurance race. Alex Rollof With Thomas Jaeger And Bernd Schneider Are Winners Of The Bathurst 12 Hour Schneider expressed the level of....
In Geneva, Opel has made their comeback in Motorsport with ADAM Rally Cup variant last year in November. Now to keep the strong vision of Motorsport participation, Opel is coming with a Motorsport car which is based on the concept of recently showcased, ADAM lifestyle car which has in-built support for the FIA R2 regulations, is known as ADAM R2, is making its world debut at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show in March. By this car Opel will further extend its full-fledged support by providing a class-leading car to every international customer rallying which will be eligible for every national championship in Europe. Opel has given ADAM R2 a attractive sporty looks. It is specially designed for pure athletic performance and in its powertrain, ADAM R2 is loaded with 1.6 Litre ECOTEC 16V Engine with variable camshaft phasing, which makes it capable of producing a horsepower around 185 and top torque of about 190 Nm, transmitted through a Sadev....
With a good start at Rally Monte Carlo 2013 in the previous month, the overall points standing of 2013 FIA World Rally Championship[WRC], for the driver Sebastien Ogier, co-driver Julien Ingrassia and for the team Volkswagen Motorsport, stands at the encourging second place. Keeping the high winning spirit for the next toughest challenge of ice and snow – the Rally Sweden(61st year) from 7th to 10th February 2013. The team pairings of Driver[Sébastien Ogier(F)] + Co-Driver[Julien Ingrassia(F)] and Driver[Jari-Matti Latvala(FIN)] + Co-driver[Miikka Anttila(FIN)], with the best powertrain of Volkswagen Polo R WRC, capable of generating a horsepower of 315[232 kilo-Watts], is going to compete the toughest, in terms of maintaining speed and extreme conditions, only event of the season to be fully packed with ice and snow. The Challenge required precise decision on high speed where accuracy become the only way to avoid any bad situation here in Rally Sweden, so this....
Today, the F1 W04 Silver Arrow 2013, has just launched officially by Mercedes AMG Petronas in Spain at the Jerez circuit. The F1 W04 is unveiled with a more refined version as compared to the previous F1 model, who have been developed with most aerodynamically sound technology, around a new 5-element front wing design and 2nd generation Coanda Rear Exhaust System. While the 2013 Silver Arrow is equipped with same pushrod front suspension and a pullrod rear suspension, to specifically enhancing the life and performance of tyres. Making it aerodynamically advanced at the rear end by bold packing and at the front end with the stepped nose design, is fully taken care in the aerodynamic testing. While on the safety measures, the new F1 W04, on January 15th, has been fully tested in its final compulsory FIA crash test system. Today in the morning, the new F1 W04 Silver Arrow is tested thoroughly by Nico Rosberg, who has completed first lap from Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula....
On February 3rd, 2013, Infiniti Red Bull Racing has officially launched the RB9 Formula 1 car, for the upcoming season, in the gathering of members of team, joint partners, special guests and international media in Milton Keynes, UK. The revelation of RB9 Formula 1 is done by the world famous drivers Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber, in which Sebastine is three times World Champion and Marke is nine times Grand Prix winner and here they have joined stage by team principal Christian Horner, chief technical officer Adrian Newey and Simon Sproule, the corporate vice president global marketing communications representing Infiniti. As per the internals, the RB9 Formula 1 car has been developed in a shorter period of time which are now equipped with new Pirelli tyres and lot more testing is needed to be done to understand the behavior of new tyres with the racing car. In the last season the team performance war really good where Sebastian claimed....
Still undefeated at the 2013 Dakar Rally, in Santiago de Chile, Perú, Argentina, the Monster Energy X-raid Rally team, from Trebur, Germany consist of Frenchmens Stéphane Peterhansel and co-driver Jean-Paul Cottret, in the MINI ALL4 racing, has once again prove it like 2012 victory, and it seems like there is no one even close in their way to success. They won the Dakar Rally 2013 with a big lead of 42.22 minutes overall, in the unbeatable MINI ALL4 racing to regain their 11th victory of career in a legendary way. In MIN ALL4 racing, the X-raid team dominance was very clear when Peterhansel took the lead in one of the most tough rally race of 8,600 kilometers[around 5,300 miles], to the cross the victory line with no 1 position in the Dakar Rally of 2013. The chasing pair of Leonid Novitskiy and Konstantin Zhiltsov, in the MINI ALL4 racing, has eventually finished at 3rd position in the Dakar Rally 2013. The Senior Vice President MINI Brand Management, Dr....
The officials from ACO[Automobile Club de l’Ouest] and FIA[Federation Internationale de l’Automobile] in Paris on February 2nd, has just announced that there are 21 teams with a total of 32 full season entries from 11 nations, will be competing in the most reputed championship of 2013 – ‘FIA World Endurance Championship‘, in which the grid set is consist of 6 car entries in LMP1, 12 car entries in LMP2, 6 car entries in LMGTE Pro and 8 car entries in LMGTE AM and will be connected in between few events, like at Silverstone and Spa-Francorchamps, in few of the race entries. The grid set will have following entries of racing cars in its structure for 2013 FIA World Endurance Championship: LMP1[6 car entries will be competing] : 2 Audi R18 e-tron quattros, 2 Toyota Racing Toyota TS030 and 2 privateer entries. LMP2[12 car entries will be competing] : Collective 12 car entries from Audi,....
With best pairings of drivers, Audi Motorsport has officially announced their confirmation to compete in the 2013 FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC), in which Audi with three R18 e-tron quattro cars, are going to sprint at the Le Mans 24 Hours[24 Heures du Mans] on June 22nd – 23rd 2013 and at the WEC 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps. The two Audi hybrid sports cars will compete in other remaining six WEC racing rounds. Audi in the WEC is going to defend the racing title with the team of drivers -Marcel Fässler (CH), André Lotterer (D) and Benoît Tréluyer (F) who are competing since 2010 and are going to defend their WEC drivers’ title and the win at 24 Heures du Mans in 2012, so it will be a good situation for them to repeat that win in 2013. The Audi French Driver Loïc Duval who won the 2012 the Spa 6 Hours is teaming with 8 times Le Mans winner Tom....
SRT Motorsports has now officially announced the return of Viper GTS-Rs to the most renowned track of 24-hour endurance race at Le Mans in June, in France. The official in Michigan, gave their approval on the honorable invitation from Automobile Club de l’Ouest[ACO] to compete with two SRT Viper GTS-Rs in the LM GTE Pro class of the Le Mans 24 Hours[24 Heures du Mans], held in June 22nd – 23rd 2013. SRT Motorsports and Riley Technologies from Mooresville, N.C., jointly work as team, for the overall design and construction of the SRT Viper GTS-Rs. The same two fully-finished Sportscars has come back home from competition at Mid-Ohio last year, the first of four test-and-tune races in preparation for a full 2013 schedule in the GT class in the American Le Mans Series (ALMS) presented by Tequila Patrón. The drivers who will be lineuped for the SRT 2013 Motorsports are Tommy Kendall, Kuno Wittmer, Dominik Farnbacher and Jonathan Bomarito.....
In the two-wheel drive[2WD] class in Rally America National Championship on January 26th-27th in Atlanta, Michigan, the team from Scion – Andrew Comrie-Picard and Jeremy Wimpey racing with 2012 Scion xD, has secured the first ever win of the season at the 2WD class of Sno*Drift event, by taking a total time of 2:50:57.5 and a 5 minutes lead from the team of Dillon Van Way and Andrew Edwards of 2011 Ford Fiesta. Covering the all 20 challenging snow covered stages, Andrew with Wimpey was the 1st to reach the finish line in the 2WD class. Andrew Comrie-Picard also known by the name od “ACP” said – “I’m so proud of the entire team, and this victory belongs to them.This season’s new Scion xD is lighter, stronger, faster, easier to service, more predictable and easier to drive”. According to him, he found the new enhancement in Scion xD, has made the ride very smooth all the time and....
Chevrolet with Corvette Daytona Prototype has celebrated the first ever Daytona Podium finish in 51st Running of the Rolex 24 At Daytona, when team owner Wayne Taylor with a team of comprising of Max Angelelli, Jordan Taylor and Ryan Hunter-Reay have bravely completed the tough 24 hour long endurance, by getting the second honorable position in the DP class race at Daytona International Speedway 2013. The Wayne team was racing with No. 10 Velocity Worldwide Corvette DP at Daytona International Speedway on Sunday, January 27, 2013 in Daytona Beach, Florida. The U.S. Vice President Performance Vehicles and Motorsports, Jim Campbell has appraised the team for the sustaining attitude by saying – I am very proud of the tremendous effort put forth by all of our Chevrolet teams and applaud the “never give up” attitude of our Corvette Daytona Prototype and Camaro drivers and crews as they battled for their finishing positions this weekend. We are looking forward....
BMW racing cars and their associated team has done great job in winning the 51st Rolex 24 Daytona Prototype class race. At the 24 hour race, Ganassi with team comprising of (Scott Pruett, Memo Rojas, Juan Pablo Montoya, and Charlie Kimball) , has won the Daytona Prototype class racing by securing the 1st position by driving No. 01 TELMEX/Target Chip Racing BMW/Riley. This is Ganassi 5th overall victory in the time frame of 10 years which is equal to Hurley Haywood’s record. The Racing BMW/Riley has completed a total of 420 laps with a quickest lap of the race 1:41.177 minutes on Lap 180. It is a second overall victory for BMW with Chip Ganassi and Juan Pablo Montoya, earlier it was in 2011. On the other hand, Wayne Taylor gave the Corvette Daytona Prototype, a secured second place, while the No. 60 Michael Shank driving Ford Riley is on the 3rd place. Another team, in which Barbosa, shared his....
Audi has shown an outstanding performance by winning, for the first time here, the first as well as the second place in the Grand Touring(GT) class race at 51st Rolex 24 at Daytona 2013, in Florida. Alex Job Racing with No. 24 Audi R8 GRAND-AM, racing the GT with team comprising of (Filipe Albuquerque, Oliver Jarvis, Edoardo Mortara, and Dion von Moltke), has got the victory for the 1st position and the winning happiness has become double when No. 52 APR Motorsport Audi R8 Grand-AM has secured the second position. For the third place, AIM Autosport FXDD with team comprising of (Emil Assentato, Anthony Lazzaro, Nick Longhi and Mark Wilkins) has grabbed the third place with No. 69 Ferrari 458. Final Results of 51st Rolex 24 at Daytona 2013 Grand Touring Class Race 1 Albuquerque/Jarvis/von Moltke/Mortara (Audi R8 GRAND-AM) 678 laps 2 Baas/Basseng/Rast/Stippler (Audi R8 GRAND-AM) + 1.476s 3 Assentato/Lazzaro/Longhi/Stanton/Wilkins (Ferrari) + 15.533s....
Porsche has a good reason for celebration, when it has exceptionally won the first two position of new GX class race at 51st Rolex 24 at Daytona 2013, in Florida. In the GX class race, Napleton Racing has created a history by winning the first, new GX class race at Daytona and that win came with an outstanding 10 laps lead. Here the winning team comprised of (Jim Norman, pole-winner Shane Lewis, David Donohue and Nelson Canache) is driving the Porsche Cayman No. 16 and really cheerful after successfully completing the continuous 24 hours sports car endurance race. On the other hand, the team comprised of (Darryl O’Young, Daniel Rogers, James Clay, Seth Thomas and Karl Thomson) has nicely secured the 2nd position by driving the No. 22 Bullet Racing Porsche Cayman.....
After few minutes from now, at 3:30 p.m. ET, Porsche, after an outstanding qualifying performance in the Grand Touring[GT] class and GX class, is all prepared to compete in the the 24-hour Daytona Prototype class and Grand Touring class at the 51st ROLEX 24 at Daytona International Speedway in Florida on Today[i.e. January, 26th 2013]. The Porsche team has already set the standard in the qualifying round by grabbing top 1st four position in the GT class race and top 1st two position in the GX class race. The team comprising of (Christensen, M/Engelhart, C/Tandy, N/Willsey, L) of Konrad Motorsport/Orbit Porsche GT3 has exceptionally secured the 1st position in the Grand Touring class by taking a time of 1 minute 47.631 seconds, the other team comprising of (Armindo, N/Lally, A/Lietz, R/Potter, J) of Magnus Racing Porsche GT3 has nicely grabbed the 2nd position in GT by taking a time of 1 minute 47.828 seconds, the 3rd team from Porsche is comprised of....
Today at 3:30 p.m. E.T, Chevrolet with the best Corvette Daytona Prototype (DP) qualifying time, is going to begin with the 24-hour Daytona Prototype class and Grand Touring class at the 51st ROLEX 24 at Daytona International Speedway in Florida on 26th, January 2013. The qualifying timing for Richard Westbrook who drove the No. 90 Spirit of Daytona Corvette DP is 1 minute 41.844 seconds and thus grabbing the starting best 5th position and ready for the famous DP class race on today at at 3:30 p.m. E.T, in Florida. While Alex Gurney has secured 8th starting position by driving No. 99 GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing “Red Dragon” Corvette DP and another Corvette driver Stephane Sarrazin has grabbed the 9th qualifying position by driving the 8 Star Motorsports Corvette DP. With addition to this other more qualifier from Corvette DP are Christian Fittipaldi who drove No. 5 Action Express Racing Corvette DP and secured the qualifying position of 11th from the starting position and....
Today Audi with the best R8 GRAND-AM qualifying time, will be beginning from the third row, in the 24-hour race at the 51st ROLEX 24 at Daytona International Speedway in Florida on 26th, January 2013 . Filipe Albuquerque from the Audi customer teams is the fastest 6th driver among the top qualifier, who will be beginning from the third row, the 24-hour race in ROLEX 24 at Daytona in Florida. Filipe after good practice rounds on Thursday and tuned the Audi R8 GRAND-AM to a optimum level, drove a exceptional quickest lap in Florida and qualified the GT race by taking 6th grid position with the team mate Alex Job with a time of 1 minute 48.282 seconds and managed the 3rd best brand position in the qualifying GT race from 8 manufactures. On the other hand, from Audi other drivers list, René Rast claimed the 2nd best time as an Audi driver by driving Audi R8 GRAND-AM and got the 11th grid position by taking a time of 1 minute....
Scion Racing is all prepared with its new Scion xD for the upcoming Rally America National Championship started from January 25th, 2013. Starting with event Sno*Drift Rally on 25th -26th in Atlanta -Michigan, team comprising of Driver Andrew Comrie-Picard is going to enjoy and compete all 7 challenging events of Rally America National Championship. The rally off-course consists of tough and challenging situation where team has to cruse through gravel, dirt or snow over a course covering hundreds of miles. Upgrading the 2013 Scion xD with all-new suspension, extra horsepower with enhanced weight distribution and dog engagement transmission. Scion marketing and special events manager, Mr. Steve Hatanaka are very confident of the selected team best performamnce and said – “The combination of the xD subcompact, a top-notch team race team and one of rally’s best drivers, Andrew Comrie-Picard, is sure to create a competitive and exciting series.”. On the last year Rally Championship, the completed the....
One of the world oldest and toughest racing event – the Monte Carlo Rally also know as Rally Monte Carlo or with an official name Rallye Automobile Monte Carlo – is really a thrilling driving experience for the participators. It is held every year by the Automobile Club de Monaco which also organizes the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix and the Rallye Monte-Carlo Historique. The event takes many risky routes and difficult weather conditions like combination of snow, ice and water and tough road condition in terms of sharp corners and snow covering which sometimes really hard to guess and takes more sharp and precise calls while driving at high speed to give their best and at the same time competing with the other rivals. This time celebration take homes with ŠKODA with its Skoda Fabia Super 2000 teaming-up with Sepp Wiegand and Frank Christian [from Germany], has won the opening event of the WRC-2 completing Stage 16 and day 4th at....
OTHER IMPORTANT NEWS
- Germans riled up over potential Autobahn pace restrict
- Subaru Auto News : AD: Get pleasure from Subaru Chinese language New Yr Ang Pow – as much as RM8,888 rebate if you buy an XV or Forester!
- 2019 WSBK season sees Kawasaki Racing Group able to defend fifth consecutive championship win
- Kia Picanto GT-Line now in Malaysia – RM57,888 OTR
- Honda Auto News : TAS 2019: Mugen Honda Civic Sort R RC20GT debuts
- BMW Auto News : BMW engine oil service packages now offered on Lazada
- Save 30% on shelving programs and drawer organizers at The Container Retailer — and extra of at the moment’s finest offers from across the internet
- Teenagers Take Aunt’s Chevvy HHR With out Permission, Get Carjacked
- Chevrolet Auto News : 2019 Chevrolet Silverado Tripower Is Much less Environment friendly Than V8 At Freeway Speeds
- Lamborghini Auto News : Valentino Balboni Drives the Lamborghini Urus Off-Street
- Lady Runs Out of Fuel on Remoted Stretch of Oregon Freeway, is Stranded
- Idera acquires Travis CI
- The rise and fall of Elizabeth Holmes, who began Theranos when she was 19 and have become the world’s youngest feminine billionaire earlier than all of it got here crashing down
- Farmers Insurance coverage Open Odds, TV Schedule, Tee Instances: This Subject is Loaded
- Amazon has revealed a brand new autonomous-delivery robotic named ‘Scout’ (AMZN)
- Suppose TV can now provide you with a warning to modifications in TV packages, so that you get the very best deal
- BMW Auto News : Video: BMW G20 three Sequence Will get Excessive Reward in What Automotive? Evaluation
- Tesla Auto News : Up-Shut Look At Colorado’s Largest Tesla Powerpack: Video
- Day by day Crunch: Uber rolls out Rewards
- BMW Auto News : BMW-Daimler Joint Mobility Firm to Be Known as Jurbey
- BMW Auto News : BMW Invests in Roadside Help Firm Pressing.ly
- A prime Novartis government says the $225 billion drug large is planning for a ‘doomsday state of affairs’ in most cancers therapy (NVS)
- Terabyte-using cable prospects double, rising threat of knowledge cap charges
- Porsche Auto News : Porsche Taycan Manufacturing facility To Assist Clear The Air
- Ford Auto News : Revised Ford Ranger will get new engine vary and tech
- High enterprise traders inform us the four largest fin-tech themes they’re watching in 2019
- CBS Sideline Reporter Jamie Erdahl Broadcasts She Is Anticipating a Child Lady
- Microsoft’s net browser now warns customers about untrustworthy information: Right here’s how your favourite publications stack up
- Cole Beasley Rips Jerry Jones and Stephen Jones as Motive Why He Didn’t Get Ball Extra
- OSB’s Switch Centre: January Switch Window – 23rd Jan
- One of the best ergonomic keyboards you should purchase
- BMW Auto News : Motiv Energy Methods To Use BMW i3 Batteries In EPIC Chassis
- The Los Angeles Chargers Had been The Largest Losers On Championship Sunday
- From Davos: The world’s financial leaders focus on the way forward for computing expertise
- 10 YouTube URL Methods You Ought to Know About
- How one can Obtain Music From Google Play to Your Cellphone
- Visa vs. Mastercard: Which Ought to You Use for On-line Buying?
- 9 Lesser Identified Web sites Each Pupil Ought to Bookmark
- Doogee S90: A Modular Rugged Cellphone (That’s Truly Helpful!)
- 6 macOS Folders You Can Safely Delete to Save Area
- BMW Auto News : Jaguar Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : G20 BMW three Sequence vs Mercedes C-Class vs Jaguar XE — Auto Categorical Check
- Nissan Auto News : In 2018 Nissan Offered In Europe 40,699 LEAFs
- ‘Crimson Lifeless Redemption 2’ beat out ‘Name of Obligation’ to turn out to be 2018’s best-seller — these had been the 20 best-selling video games video games of the yr
- Completely Unbelievable That This Was Dominated A Landing Catch in a Tremendous Bowl
- Goodwood Pageant of Pace to rejoice “Pace Kings” in 2019
- Uber’s CEO says ‘probably the most needy’ furloughed authorities staff are beginning to drive for the corporate, however that this is not the way it desires to recruit
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla, different carmakers’ EV output might ‘vastly outweigh shopper demand’ by 2030: research
- Ford Auto News : Ford Confirms Sub-Ranger Compact Pickup Truck
- Rover Auto News : Teen Steals Vary Rover, Drives to McDonald’s And Forgets to Put it in Park
- 2019 Goodwood Pageant of Velocity Is All About Data
- Supermom Saves Four-12 months-Previous Trapped Inside Automotive Submerged in Frozen Pond
- Lincoln Auto News : 2020 Lincoln Aviator Priced At $51,100, Configurator Goes Stay
- Azealia Banks Walks Off Aer Lingus Flight As a result of “Irish Ladies Are Ugly”
- Ford Auto News : Awaiting the Raptor Launch, Ford Offers the Ranger Extra Energy and Contemporary Face
- Automobile Will get Crushed Between SUV And Truck, Driver Walks Away Unhurt
- Obese Passenger Forces Flight Attendants on EVA Air to Wipe His Butt
- Honda Auto News : Honda Teases New Electrical City Automobile Forward of Geneva Premiere
- Emissions laws may add pace restrictions to German Autobahn
- Renault Auto News : Renault ZOE Wins “Greatest Electrical Automobile For Much less Than £30,000” For sixth Time
- ‘Black Panther’ made historical past with its greatest image Oscar nomination, but it surely doesn’t suggest the Academy has totally embraced the superhero style
- INFINITI companions with artwork faculties to design future car
- Nissan Auto News : Nissan Has Software program Repair For LEAF Rapidgate Points
- four Ideas on 2019 WWE Royal Rumble Playing Odds
- SpaceX’s big rocket ship was blown over and broken by highly effective winds in Texas — and Elon Musk says repairs will take weeks
- 16 Google interview questions that had been so robust the corporate finally banned them (GOOG)
- Ex-Infiniti Boss Pegged For Dyson’s Electrical Automotive Program
- Ex-Infiniti Boss Pegged For Dyson’s Electrical Automobile Program
- Specific Lane goes massive with the world’s largest standalone Mopar facility
- Riley & Scott Mk III
- Volkswagen Auto News : 2019 Volkswagen e-Golf Prices Up To $1,550 Extra Than Earlier than
- AFL high 100: Frank Murphy
- Delusion Busted: Battery Recycling Is Already Possible
- Wag founders ditch canines for bikes with $37 million in funding
- DoorDash poaches Uber Eats engineering boss
- Electrical, the startup that automates IT, raises $25 million from GGV
- Wanting again: The 1987 Australian System One Grand Prix
- $four billion meals supply startup DoorDash hires a key Uber government away to steer its engineering workforce
- IBM spikes after posting its first annual income progress since 2011 (IBM)
- Nissan Auto News : Seller Obtain: Go ‘Inexperienced’ With Nissan e-NV200
- Nissan Auto News : Vendor Obtain: Go ‘Inexperienced’ With Nissan e-NV200
- 1950s Video Greatness: This Commonplace Oil Movie About Service At The Service Station Guidelines
- A Dwelling Depot exec explains the important thing purpose why pushing for ‘the shop of the long run’ might backfire (HD)
- Sustainable Ocean Alliance nets $1.5 million donation from Benioffs
- New York’s Lancaster Dragway Future In Limbo – Proprietor Vows To Promote Facility, Will Not Reopen For Racing With out New Possession
- BMW Auto News : Ex-BMW govt joins Dyson to assist develop an electrical car
- VIDEO: ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ Laura Ingraham Butchers Sports activities Phase
- Volkswagen Auto News : Volkswagen Group invests $10M in Forge Nano; ALD coatings for battery supplies to spice up efficiency
- What Automobile? Names Kia Niro EV 2019 Automobile of the 12 months
- Desktop Metallic simply raised one other $160 million
- Blippar finds life after dying as former investor buys belongings to relaunch AR startup
- Tesla Auto News : Cumulative Tesla Mannequin three Manufacturing Estimate Exceeds 175,000
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk explains Starship’s ‘transpiring’ metal warmth defend in Q&A
- Jaguar Auto News : How Has The Jaguar I-Tempo Modified The Mindset Inside JLR?
- Russian Chick Applies For Automotive Mortgage, Strips For Financial institution Supervisor to Get It
- NASA Replaces Astronaut from Boeing Starliner Capsule Crew
- James Might Purchased An Alpine A110, His Favourite Automobile Of 2018
- 2020 GMC Sierra HD Seems Predictable, Comes With Heaps Of Tech
- Man Lets 11-12 months-Outdated Drive Herself to College Whereas He Rides Shotgun
- BMW Auto News : VIDEO: CarBuyer assessments the G20 BMW three Collection
- Struggling NBA TV Rankings Are One other Cause Why Kevin Durant-to-the-Knicks is Very Actual
- Watch Navigate On Autopilot At Evening In Rain: Video
- Honda Auto News : Honda Teases New EV Prototype Forward Of Geneva Debut
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla’s Direct Gross sales Idea Places It Forward Of Conventional Dealerships
- Seat Auto News : I went to Seattle’s retro gaming paradise, and it blew away my expectations. Right here’s what it’s like to go to ‘Pink Gorilla’
- LIVE FROM DAVOS: The world’s financial leaders focus on the way forward for computing expertise
- You don’t need to get caught behind this lot!
- Roundup: Michigan Wins on the Buzzer; App in China Let’s You Know if You are Standing Close to Somebody in Debt; & Early Tremendous Bowl Cash is on the Patriots
- Argonne’s HyMag Know-how May Enhance EV Effectivity
- World automakers planning to speculate over $300 billion in electrification
- This is every little thing we find out about ‘Mortal Kombat 11,’ the brutal however stunning new recreation arriving in April
- A millionaire who was suing Fb over rip-off bitcoin adverts has dropped his swimsuit, and now he is fired a warning shot to Google
- A millionaire who was suing Fb over rip-off bitcoin advertisements has dropped his go well with, and now he is fired a warning shot to Google
- A millionaire who was suing Fb over rip-off bitcoin advertisements has dropped his swimsuit, and now he is fired a warning shot to Google
- ExxonMobil and Renewable Vitality Group accomplice with Clariant to advance cellulosic biofuel analysis
- ExxonMobil and Renewable Power Group companion with Clariant to advance cellulosic biofuel analysis
- A property tycoon has rescued augmented actuality startup Blippar from whole collapse
- Maruti Auto News : Suzuki Auto News : 2019 Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Baggage Over 12,000 Bookings
- Maruti Auto News : Suzuki Auto News : 2019 Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Luggage Over 12,000 Bookings
- Audi Auto News : Audi e-tron hits Munich Airport with full pressure
- Audi Auto News : Audi e-tron hits Munich Airport with full power
- Renault Auto News : Carlos Ghosn: Renault may oust arrested chairman tomorrow
- Peugeot Auto News : New Peugeot 2008 to be provided with all-electric variant
- Campagna T-Rex Electrical Trike Is No Extra
- Ferrari Auto News : Ferrari 812 Superfast Receives the Novitec Remedy
- Tim Howard to retire on the finish of 2019 MLS season
- The CEOs of Apple and Microsoft had dinner at Davos with Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro, who has a historical past of misogyny, racism, and homophobia
- Audi Auto News : Audi e-tron fleet shuttle service Hahnenkamm Race and FIS Alpine World Ski Championships 2019
- China Amazes With 180,000 Plug-In Electrical Automotive Gross sales In December
- Steemit, crypto’s reply to Reddit, will get a brand new boss to rebuild after widespread layoffs
- BMW Auto News : BMW to provide Motiv with i3 Li-ion batteries for integration into EPIC for business EVs
- SpaceX Crew Dragon Readies for Static Hearth Take a look at Forward of Maiden Voyage
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla is engaged on a system that makes Photo voltaic Roof tiles look even higher
- Hyundai Auto News : IIHS Not sure Why Hyundai and Kia Automobiles Catch Fireplace, Warns Present Repair Might Not Work
- Canine most cancers remedy startup raises $5 million from Andreessen Horowitz and others
- The Information Science for Social Influence Collaborative desires to assist unlock information for societal good
- LG hints at gesture interface for smartphone flagship subsequent month
- Emiliano Sala Lacking: Updates
- Setting Up An Auto Enterprise? Hold This In Thoughts
- SABIC acquires majority stake in carbon nanotube enterprise for power storage purposes
- Karolina Beats Williams for Last Four Spot with Naomi Osaka
- Preview: Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur
- OSB’s Switch Centre: January Switch Window – 22nd Jan
- OFFICIAL: Ronaldo handed suspended jail sentence
- Paris St-Germain fined 100,000 euros for racial profiling
- The ‘Apple of China’ teased a double-folding smartphone simply 2 months after Samsung
- Audi Auto News : Audi expands change incentive to the entire of Germany
- Australia verify two debutants in XI for first Check in opposition to Sri Lanka
- Gevo joins SFO consortium to advance sustainable aviation gas (SAF)
- Dodge Auto News : It Lives! Dylan McCool’s 1969 Dodge Charger Has It’s First Hearth!
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : Mercedes-Benz E-Class Will get Styling Updates From CLS
- Ever Needed To Know Extra About A Monster Truck? Take A Stroll Round Son-Uva-Digger!
- Dodge Auto News : Imagine In Beef: This 1971 Dodge D-300 Stakebed Is A Store Truck Rating
- Bridgestone to accumulate TomTom’s telematics enterprise for $1B in money
- Watch Jet Automobile Racer Brian Mitchell Put On A Large And Utterly Unplanned Hearth Present At Nice Lakes Dragaway
- Volvo Auto News : Scorching 5: 1,203 Horsepower Out Of two.7L Of A Turbocharged Volvo Inline-5
- Historic Drag Video: Garlits Does England Circa 1976 — An Superior Look At Huge Daddy In The Mid-1970s!
- Chevrolet Auto News : Consuming Habits: The 4-Cylinder Chevrolet Silverado Drinks Extra Than The V8 In Testing
- Extra Gearhead Historical past – Killer Adverts From the Pages of Sports activities Automobile Graphic Journal Circa 1970/71
- The Low-cost Racing LUV Made It To The Zip-Tie Drags! Right here’s The Ultimate Chapter In The Little Truck’s Mission!
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : Hemmels 280 SL Featured at Mercedes-Benz World
- Tata Harrier Baggage A Ready Interval Of Three Months
- Amazon has paused gross sales of its Echo Wall Clock attributable to connectivity points
- BangShift Query Of The Day: Are You A Messy Or Organized Store Type Of Particular person?
- Aston Martin Auto News : Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Observe Efficiency Pack Full Particulars Launched
- Lexus Auto News : Lexus Mocks Roughing the Passer Guidelines, Reveals Quarterback Security System+
- Audi Auto News : Audi offering fleet of 50 e-tron EVs for Davos; reservations hit 20Ok+
- Xiaomi teases a double-folding smartphone… ohhai digital triptych!
- Fb is as unhealthy for democracy as smoking, say tech consultants, who suppose the treatment is breaking apart the social community
- Texas DOT to type related and automatic automobile job power
- Groww, an funding app for millennials in India, raises $6.2M
- Tata Harrier SUV Launched In India; Costs Begin At Rs. 12.69 lakh
- Maruti Auto News : Suzuki Auto News : New Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 2019 Launched In India: Costs Begin From Rs. four.19 Lakh
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla’s Superior Summon with ‘distant management mode’ will get regulators’ approval
- Honda Auto News : Honda City EV confirmed for Geneva debut
- Big Backlog Might Set off New Wave Of Shale Oil
- Honda Auto News : 2018 Honda Pilot Redesign, Change, Launch Date and Value Rumor
- Honda Auto News : 2018 Honda Pilot Redesign, Change, Launch Date and Worth Rumor
- 10 issues in tech it’s essential to know in the present day
- Ford Auto News : 2020 Ford Explorer ST Is The New Beast That Produces 400 HP
- Trump reportedly provided NASA ‘all the cash you possibly can ever want’ to land on Mars throughout his presidency
- LIVE: Henry Blodget leads a panel on facial recognition know-how at Davos
- A personal fairness guess in Latin America proves the energy of fintech investments there
- Toyota Auto News : Classes from SpaceX: Find out how to construct the following Toyota Camry for area
- Okta appoints former Charles Schwab exec to board of administrators
- This Google Quiz Will Assist You Spot Phishing Emails
- Upcoming Tata 45X Noticed Testing
- Aston Martin Auto News : Aston Martin Valkyrie will get AMR Monitor Efficiency equipment
- Maserati Auto News : Maserati Levante Vulcano – 150 items for Europe, Asia
- Aston Martin Auto News : Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Tag Heuer Version – 50 models solely, Monaco Black paint, restricted version watch
- 2019 Triumph Thruxton TFC launched – from RM88,868
- Automobile gross sales efficiency in Malaysia, 2018 vs 2017 – a have a look at final 12 months’s largest winners and losers
- Renault Auto News : 2019 Renault Twingo facelift – new look, added energy