Callaway has put on display the 2014 Callaway Corvette at the National Corvette Museum in Kentucky. The car will be on display from April 24 to 26 and Callaway staff will be present there to conduct in-depth walk-around to make the visitors familiar with the new features of the Callaway Corvette.
So what is new in the 2014 Callaway Corvette? Starting with the added features, there is a new supercharger that protrudes out of the hood and thus offers more power, a single acoustic chamber muffler design delivering a great note and an innovative three-element intercooler system for a denser intake.
Fitted on top of the engine is a third generation supercharger system featuring a new design. With the help of the reengineered supercharger, the Callaway Corvette produces upwards of 620 hp and peak torque of 600 lb-ft. The new triple-element intercooler performs better than single and dual element intercooler systems and provides low temperature inlet charge.
There is also a new exhaust system that focuses more on the low frequency tones and eradicates harsh frequencies. The signature Double-D exhaust tips have also been widened to complement the bezel provided on the new center exhaust. Additionally, there is exclusive interior badging, exterior emblems and carbon fiber manifold base covers.
- Callaway Supercharger System (pat. pend.)
- Supercharger-Surround Hood Trim Ring
- High Flow Intake System
- Low Restriction Exhaust System
- Callaway Embroidered Floor Mats
- Callaway Door Sill Panels
- Exterior and Interior Callaway Badging
- Underhood Build Plaque
- Callaway Key Fob
- Authenticity Documentation Package
- 3 Year/36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
- 5 Year/100,000 Mile Powertrain Service Contract
- Callaway Wheel and Tire Packages
- National Corvette Museum Delivery
- Callaway Factory Delivery
- Optional suspension, brakes, body and interior equipment will arrive soon.
The car is priced at $22,995.
2014 Callaway Corvette Image Gallery