Posted in AudiFor a couple of months now, there have been rumors of the next-generation Audi RS6 Avant coming to America. These rumors supposedly got here from sourced inside Audi and had been unfold by credible publications and journalists. So we believed them to have some kind of benefit, even when they may not have been 100 % true. Although, cautious optimism crept into our minds, even when it meant being upset afterward. Nevertheless now the warning in that optimism is beginning to fade and we’re turning into genuinely optimistic about an America RS6 Avant, as Audi Sport R&D Boss Oliver Hoffmann confirmed its risk. The Audi RS6 Avant hasn’t been bought in America for the reason that C5-generation. Wagons, particularly very costly, very highly effective ones, simply aren’t massive sellers on this aspect of the Atlantic. Curiosity in them is rising, although, and Audi is recognizing it. Which is why the four-ringed model is critically contemplating bringing it right here. When not too long ago talking to Automotive and Driver, Hoffmann stated “The U.S. market is more and more fascinated with actual station wagons just like the RS6 Avant. Subsequently, it's fully potential that we'll convey it again to North America.” Audi S6 Avant That is large information because it’s the very first affirmation of the chance from an Audi exec. Previous to this, it’s solely been through rumour that rumors had been spreading, with none concrete info. Now, we now have an precise Audi Sport govt claiming that it’s an actual risk for the Audi RS6 Avant to make its means ‘Stateside. That’s not all, both. Audi Sport is planning a big product offensive, with many new fashions coming to America. “We're making ready for the largest product offensive we ever had,” Hoffmann instructed C&D. Among the many new vehicles in that product offensive would be the upcoming Audi RS Q3 and the RS Q8, two vehicles we’re very excited for. Although, neither of them will get a lot of our consideration of the RS6 Avant makes its means ‘Stateside. The submit Audi Sport R&D Boss Confirms Potential American-Market Audi RS6 Avant appeared first on QuattroDaily.
You may also like to read :
- Audi RS6 News Update: VIDEO: Audi RS6 Avant caught on the Nurburgring once more
- Audi RS6 News Update: 2020 Audi RS6 Avant Chases BMW M8 Gran Coupe on Nurburgring, Sounds Method Higher
- Audi RS6 News Update: Audi RS6 Coming to America As a result of Wagons Are Cool Once more
- Audi RS6 News Update: Audi Sport R&D Boss Confirms Potential American-Market Audi RS6 Avant
- Audi RS6 News Update: 2020 Audi RS6 Spied on the Nurburgring, Sounds Indignant In regards to the S6 Getting V6
- Audi RS6 News Update: VIDEO: Audi RS6 Avant caught lapping the Nurburgring