If you consider the enduring BMW E30 M3 DTM automobile, the primary one which most likely involves thoughts is white, with an enormous BMW M stripe working diagonally from the entrance fender to the other rear quarter-panel. Liveries with BMW M colours on a white background have been the signature of BMW Motorsport for the reason that three.0CSL within the 1970s, with the big stripe showing on the M1 Procar in 1979.
This yr for Halloween, we “dressed up” as throwback DTM drivers as BMW of North America loaned us a BMW F80 M3 that was outfitted with nearly each BMW M Efficiency half out there and sporting a basic BMW M3 Warsteiner DTM livery.
Trying on the listing of choices, we’re pretty sure nothing was missed:
- BMW M Efficiency Entrance Splitter
- BMW M Efficiency Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
- BMW M Efficiency Carbon Fiber Move-Via Rear Wing
- BMW M Efficiency Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps
- BMW M Efficiency Model 763M Wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Tires
- BMW M Efficiency Suspension
- BMW M Efficiency Exhaust System
- BMW M Efficiency Steering Wheel
- BMW M Efficiency Carbon Fiber Gear Selector
- BMW M Efficiency Carbon Fiber Brake Deal with with Alcantara Boot
- BMW M Efficiency Flooring Mats
Sadly, it was a typical fall weekend with chilly temperatures and a lightweight drizzle—not an excellent mixture for Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires and over 400 lb-ft of torque. So as an alternative of heading out for some nice driving roads, we went and located some fall colours and took some photographs. Not as enjoyable, however footage final a lifetime, identical to the everlasting BMW M livery.
The article A more in-depth have a look at the BMW F80 M3 with Warsteiner DTM Livery appeared first on BMW BLOG