With the commencement of bookings for the 2014 Jeep Cherokee, Fiat Group Automobiles UK has announced the pricing of the new model. The lineup starts from £25,495 with the Cherokee Longitude that is powered by a 2.0 liter engine mated to a 6 speed manual gearbox and features a two wheel drive configuration. At the top of the Cherokee range sits the highly equipped Limited 170 Automatic model that costs £35,695 and comes with features like 18-inch alloy wheels, BiXenon headlamps, power tailgate, Nappa leather seats, front and rear park assist, 8-way power driver’s seat, back-up camera, rain sensors, automatic headlights, keyless Enter ‘n’ Go, Wireless Phone Charging pad and much more. As of the now the 2014 Cherokee will be powered by two 2.0-litre MultiJet 2 diesel units, with power outputs of 140 hp and 170 hp respectively, but Jeep is expected to include a new 3.2 liter V6....
Jeep Announces UK Pricing Of 2014 Cherokee SUV
Chevrolet has announced that it will add the 2015 Chevrolet Trax to its US vehicle range. The car is expected to arrive in dealers showrooms across the US early next year and will inject more competition into the rapidly growing small SUV market. The design is pretty compact and has the flare of Chevrolet. Swept headlamps, a dual port grille with chrome accents and a bowtie emblem accentuate the front of the car, while the rear flaunts skid plates, vertical tail lamps and pronounced wheel arches. The exterior of the Trax will be available in as many as ten colors: Silver Ice Metallic, Summit White, Satin Steel Metallic, Black Granite Metallic, White Pearl Tricoat, Orange Rock Metallic, Brilliant Blue Metallic, Deep Espresso Metallic, Ruby Red Metallic and Blaze Red. The cockpit of the Trax is full of features, including the standard MyLink infotainment system with a 7-inch high-res display, a....
Chevrolet has expanded its police vehicle portfolio with the addition of the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab SVV (Special Service Vehicle). Based on the highly capable, durable, efficient and award winning 2015 Silverado 1500, the Special Service Vehicle has been specially customized for police use and is expected to go on sale this summer. Offered as a package, the same will be offered on the 1WT and 1LS trims of the Silverado 1500 Crew Cab. Powering the special package equipped model is the 5.3L EcoTec3 V-8 engine that is capable of delivering a max of 355 hp and a peak torque of 383 lb-ft, and returns the highest fuel fuel economy in the two wheel drive category. The fuel efficiency is rated at 23 miles to a gallon for highway. All the police agencies will be able to buy the SVV in either 2WD or 4WD configurations with a....
Today, well known British sport car brand, Trident, has announced that its flagship Iceni sports car will be available to the world very soon. For those of you unaware of the Trident Iceni, it is the world’s fastest and most fuel efficient sports car with a diesel heart. Trident unveiled two new models of the Iceni family today – the Iceni Magna and the Iceni Venturer. The Magna is a fastback version whereas the Venturer is an estate model. While one would think the two models would be boasting a different set of specifications, interestingly, they share the same components inside out. Despite sporting a design which is unconventional, the models can store two holdalls and at least two suitcases. Both the models can achieve a top speed in excess of 190 mph and offer a full tank range of 2000 miles. Trident has also patented a unique torque multiplication....
Subaru has made its all new BRZ even more affordable for potential buyers. Yes, it is true. Subaru has revised the pricing of the the BRZ, which is known for thrilling driving experience, and has reduced the starting price by a good £2,500. With the new pricing scheduled to become effective from May 1, the all new BRZ will start from just £23,995. While the £23,995 price tag is for the SE Lux model featuring a manual gearbox, the automatic variant will start from £25,495. The BRZ is powered by a 2.0 liter Boxer petrol engine positioned horizontally for a low center of gravity. The power and torque generated by the potent engine is delivered to the rear wheels. Talking about the specifications and available equipment, the BRZ SE Lux equips a number of features as standard. These include Torsen rear-axle differential, leather and Alcantara trimmed seats, steering mounted shift....
With an increase in popularity of electric vehicles, automakers are either developing new electric vehicles from scratch or modifying the drivetrains of existing vehicles. Popular German marque, Mercedes-Benz, has unveiled the all-new 2014 B-Class Electric Drive which, obviously, is an emission-free vehicle based on the Mercedes-Benz B-Class for the US market. The car will be launched in US during this summer. Based on the conventionally powered B-Class, the 2014 B-Class Electric Drive has been developed in collaboration with Tesla Motors. Previously, Tesla has provided the battery for the predecessor of the smart fortwo EV. And this time as well, Mercedes-Benz looked no further than the electric car pioneer. The 2014 B-Class Electric Drive is powered by Tesla drive system that consists of an electric motor capable of generating 177 hp of power and peak torque of 251 lb-ft or 340 Nm. Compared to a modern 3 liter petrol engine, the....
BMW has unveiled a completely different version of the Mini Paceman which is a collaborative effort of the young apprentices and their instructors at BMW’s Munich and Dingolfing facilities. Called the Mini Paceman Adventure, the unique version is based on the Mini Cooper S Paceman. The students used the standard model and converted it into a two seater pickup concept. And to complement the pickup-inspired design, BMW has equipped the Paceman Adventure with all-wheel drive ALL4, a turbocharged engine, a modified suspension and much more. Powering the MINI Paceman Adventure is a turbocharged engine that puts out 184 hp/135 kW. The cockpit of the Paceman Adventure only has two seats and the remaining estate is occupied by a spacious cargo area that can be used to carry equipment, tools and luggage. Additionally, there is also a rack on the roof of the Adventure that can carry a spare wheel. Thanks....
McLaren’s bespoke division, the McLaren Special Operations, has released the first image of the MSO 650S Coupe Concept. This latest model that joins the McLaren’s lineup showcases a variety of upgrades available for the McLaren 650S Spider and 650S Coupe. Over the coming weeks, McLaren will be showing the MSO 650S Coupe concept at various places across China. Talking about the appearance first, the MSO-built concept features a number of subtle bodily and interior upgrades. For instance, the exterior of the car is painted in Agrigan Black, a unique metallic black shade developed with a ruby red metallic flake. In the night the car appears black whereas under direct sunlight it changes its color dramatically. Complementing the exclusive paint is an array of carbon fiber highlights finished in satin. The list of carbon fiber highlights include the air intakes, front splitter, a unique MSO ear diffuser and MSO side blades.....
Taking advantage of the beating and banging that took place at the Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, Joey Logano finished first in the same at the Richmond International Raceway. With the latest victory, Logano has finished in the top ten for the third time at Richmond and also gets his first trip to the Gatorade Victory Lane. While he battled through the final 9 lap run in a graceful way, the spotlight was stolen by an unpleasant incident that occurred after the race wherein Casey Mears and Marcos Ambrose got into an argument which ended up in the latter throwing a hard punch on Mears’ face. Coming back to the race, the start was quite interesting as Kyle Larson, who was leading the race then, was spun by Clint Bowyer. When the race started again, Brad Keselowski took the lead immediately, while Kyle Larson was pushed to....
Cars are supposed to take you to places where you want to go but while you are sitting behind the steering wheel cursing down the road, the exterior of the car is prone to a lot of dirt. On reaching back home all you would realize is that your car needs a thorough wash to remove all that dirt it collected during the journey. Nissan has been proactively developing cool technologies that are aimed at making motoring safer and more environmentally friendly, but one of their latest technologies is more about keeping your vehicle as dirt-free as possible. You heard it right. Nissan has developed an innovative paint that repels everyday dirt, rain and mud. To try the new paint technology, the specially developed super-hydrophobic and oleophobic paint was sprayed on the all new Nissan Note and the results were amazing. The test mule is being called the self-cleaning Note....
Mazda has unveiled a new Mazda MX-5 Miata 25th Anniversary Edition roadster at the 2014 New York International Auto Show. The special edition model has been developed to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Mazda MX-5. Alongside the special edition, Mazda also revealed the all-new SKYACTIV-Chassis that underpins the new generation MX-5. Launched back in 1989, the MX-5 has been a consistent performer and has countless fans across some of the major markets. It is lightweight, fun to drive and more affordable than other cars of same category. The level of success of the MX-5 is underlined by the 940,000 units Mazda has produced till date. Also, the MX-5 holds the Guinness World Record for the best selling two-seater roadster. Powering the anniversary edition is the 2.0-litre engine that puts out 160 PS and can be mated either to a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic transmission. The exterior is....
Today, Chevrolet has announced two new Design Packages for the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette: the Pacific performance coupe and the Atlantic luxury convertible. Both the special Corvette models are slated to go on sale along with the rest of the Corvette lineup in the coming months. The Corvette Stingray Pacific coupe and Corvette Stingray Atlantic convertible concepts first debuted at the last year’s SEMA show. Amid the plethora of cool vehicles at the SEMA show, including the range of Camaros, both the Corvette models received a strong response from car enthusiasts and this influenced Chevrolet to introduce the production models sooner than expected. Two other vehicles from the SEMA show that have made it to the production line are Camaro Hot Wheels and Sonic Dusk editions. Starting with the Atlantic Convertible, the topless Corvette is inspired by the performance and luxury of private jets. The model is available in 2LT and....
Jeep has debuted not one, not two but four design concepts at the Auto China 2014 in Beijing. These Chinese-inspired concepts include two variations of the all-new Jeep Cherokee: the Urbane and Sageland, a Jeep Wrangler based premium model called Jeep Wrangler Sundancer and Jeep Zi You Xia, a beautiful concept based on the 2015 Jeep Renegade. Starting with the newest member first, the all new Jeep Renegade debuts in all new concept guise called Zi You Xia, which means rebel. Painted in Warm Chocolate Gray, the paint scheme adopted is inspired by the colors of the National Centre for the Performing Arts in Beijing. To accentuate the exterior, Jeep has used Dark Anodized Bronze on the rear lower fascia, front fog lamp bezels, tail lamp insert bezel, grille throats and badging. The car rolls on unique 20-inch wheels painted in Dark Anodized Bronze. The interior features a mix of....
Callaway has put on display the 2014 Callaway Corvette at the National Corvette Museum in Kentucky. The car will be on display from April 24 to 26 and Callaway staff will be present there to conduct in-depth walk-around to make the visitors familiar with the new features of the Callaway Corvette. So what is new in the 2014 Callaway Corvette? Starting with the added features, there is a new supercharger that protrudes out of the hood and thus offers more power, a single acoustic chamber muffler design delivering a great note and an innovative three-element intercooler system for a denser intake. Fitted on top of the engine is a third generation supercharger system featuring a new design. With the help of the reengineered supercharger, the Callaway Corvette produces upwards of 620 hp and peak torque of 600 lb-ft. The new triple-element intercooler performs better than single and dual element intercooler....
Nissan has unveiled the Nissan Lannia Concept in Beijing today. Debuting at the 2014 Beijing Motor Show, the Lannia is a global concept that will initially address the Chinese market. The design of the Lannia Concept is a result of collaboration between the Nissan Global Design Center and Nissan Design China, and pays honor to legendary Nissan Bluebird. The design is sleek, energetic and agile and will certainly be liked by post-80s generation of China. Alongside the Nissan Lannia Concept, Nissan has also announced the introduction of its performance division, Nismo, in China. Nismo will make its official debut with products like 370 Z Nismo and GT-R Nismo. That is not all as Nissan also showcased its technological advancements at the Auto China 2014. Developed under the Nissan’s Safety Shield, the array of technologies included Nissan’s Smart Rear View Mirror technology which is going to debut in 2015, and Nissan’s....
The Volvo V60 plug-in hybrid is one of the most successful hybrid vehicles in Europe and recorded great sales in the year 2013. Broadening the vehicle’s appeal, Volvo has unveiled the V60 plug-in hybrid in Volvo’s R-Design specification. The company has started taking bookings for the R-Design model with deliveries expected to begin from August this year. As far as the pricing goes, the Volvo V60 D6 AWD R-Design Lux Nav is available from £51,675, excluding the plug-in hybrid grant of £5000. The exterior as well as the interior of the vehicle is quite unique. The exterior features R-Design grille and front bumper, 18-inch Ixion wheels and a rear diffuser. The interior gets a full R-Design theme that includes standard sports seats with black nubuck textile and perforated leather, sports pedals,, charcoal headlining and sports floor mats. The standard list of features also adds Volvo On Call. Powering the car....
Mercedes-Benz has presented the 2014 SLS AMG Black Series, a Black Series model from Mercedes-AMG that is inspired by the SLS AMG GT3. Based on the AMG Lightweight Performance strategy, the car only weighs 3,417 pounds and achieves a power to weight ratio of 5.49 lb/horsepower. With such a brilliant power to weight ratio in hand, the SLS AMG Black Series delivers outstanding driving dynamics. Powering the 2014MY SLS AMG Black Series is a fine tuned AMG 6.3-liter V8 engine that puts out 622 hp and a peak torque of 468 lb-ft, making it the most powerful AMG-built vehicle with an internal combustion engine, to date. With that much power on tap, the Black Series propels from 0 to 60 mph in 3.5 seconds and can reach a top speed of 196 mph. Paired to the mighty AMG powerhouse is AMG-built SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7-speed sports automatic transmission that offers four....
Expanding its lineup, Mercedes Benz has unveiled the all new 2014 Mercedes Benz CLA. The new four door coupe styled compact sedan takes its design cues from the Mercedes CLS and does not deviate much from the Concept Style Coupe on which it is based. Launched in the CLA250 specification, the car is expected to arrive in US dealerships come September. The exterior carries the radical design of the Concept Style Coupe and features seamless integration of convex and concave surfaces. There is a diamond look grille, a muscular hood with power domes, headlamps with flame effect, daytime running lights, a coupe-like sloping roof line, prominent character lines, optional panorama roof and more. The premium look and feel of the CLA is also reflected on the inside, credit going to anthracite finished elements, black ash wood, burl walnut wood and aluminum trims. Other highlights include black piano-lacquer trim display with....
Shenzhen BYD Daimler New Technology, a joint venture between Daimler and BYD has unveiled their first production vehicle at the 2014 Beijing Motor Show. Christened Denza, the all new electric vehicle shows off a perfect blend of Daimler’s expertise in safety technologies and BYD’s advancements in battery technology. The Denza is China’s first all-electric vehicle and is expected to go on sale in September 2014. Pricing will start from RMB 369,000. According to the creators of the car, it is the result of four years of research and development and finally the found the correct formulae for an electric urban commuter. Denza has been intensively tested for 18 months and covered 1.2 million km across China with over 20 cars being crashed for safety tests. As per Daimler, the car is the first one to be tested under the C-NCAP (China New Car Assessment Program) consumer ratings and earns a....
China is one of the most important markets for British marque Bentley and at this year’s Beijing Motor Show, the same has unveiled a range of models along with a hybrid concept. The lineup includes the Flying Spur V8, the new Continental GT V8 S, new Continental GT Speed and the Bentley Hybrid Concept. Based on the Bentley Mulsanne flagship model, the Hybrid Concept shows the electric future of Bentley and also focuses on making the best luxury vehicle even better. Being an electric car, Bentley has used copper on the exterior as well as interior, to highlight the electric character. The Copper accents can be seen on the headlamps, the radiator grille and the entire leather cabin. While the official specifications are yet to be revealed, Bentley claims to have achieved a power gain of 25 % and a reduction of 70 % in the emissions, thanks to the....
Audi has unveiled an all new hybrid concept car at the 2014 Beijing Motor Show. This four door, radical looking concept is called Audi TT Offroad Concept and it is based on, you guessed it, the new generation Audi TT. The TT Offroad Concept is a capable utility vehicle which has a coupe-like styling and features a hybrid powertrain, meaning it would deliver astounding performance without sacrificing fuel efficiency. Powering the plug-in hybrid is a combination of drivetrains: a 2.0 liter TFSI petrol engine and two electric motors. The 2.0 liter TFSI petrol heart produces 292 PS and peak torque of 380 Nm. Paired to the internal combustion engine via a separating clutch is an electric motor that delivers an additional 40 kW and peak torque of 220 Nm. There is a second electric motor as well that is mounted on the rear axle and produces 85 kW and 270....
Citroen is going to debut an all new concept at the 2014 Beijing Motor Show. Named Citroen C-XR Concept, the beautiful looking SUV will shape into a future model developed by Citroen and DongFeng. Since DongFeng will be involved in the production of the C-XR, it is likely to be a China-exclusive model initially. Shifting the attention to the C-XR Concept now, it is a Citroen’s contemporary take on the SUV and will be first utility product coming from Citroen-DongFeng joint venture. Compared to 2012, the SUV segment has shown a tremendous growth in the year 2013 in China and this motivated the duo to come up with an all new product. The design of the C-XR Concept is stylish and compact, thanks to a number of bodily highlights including signature headlights with LED daytime running lights, C-shaped side signature that works as a visual link between the chrome-finished waistline....
Making a bold statement at this year’s Beijing Motor Show is the Vision Future Luxury concept by BMW. The sedan concept, as its name says, is BMW’s vision for future vehicles and next generation models are certain to draw some inspiration from it. Starting with the design of the Vision Future Luxury, it is an evolution of the design language first seen on the Gran Lusso Coupe unveiled last year. At the front is a grille which is by far the biggest one we have seen on any BMW model so far. The massive grille is complemented by a pair of sleek laser headlights and air curtains that sit below the headlights. The overall profile of the car is all about channeling air as efficiently as possible. Other exterior highlights include taut surfaces, a coupe like profile and a sloping trunk lid, all of which together reduce drag. A unique....
Mini has unveiled the updated, 2015 Mini Paceman at the 2014 Beijing Motor Show. Shown in the new form, the car will come with a bunch of updates including a EU6 compliant engine range, a sportier cabin, updated design, new paint finishes, enhanced driving performance, optimized aerodynamics, new light alloy wheels and a more powerful Cooper S Paceman. On the outside the changes brought are subtle and hard to spot, but noticeably there are retouched lights, piano black exterior elements, new color options, new grille pattern and new alloy wheel designs. Mini has also made LED daytime running lights and LED fog lights standard across the entire range. Cooper and Cooper D Paceman get a new 16-inch alloy wheel set that improves fuel efficiency. Cooper S and Cooper SD Paceman equip a 17-inch alloy wheel set while the JCW features Twin Spoke Black Burnished 18-inch alloy wheels. The changes on....
Lexus has finally unveiled the hotly anticipated Lexus NX crossover at the 2014 Beijing Motor Show. The sharply styled compact crossover will be available in three versions: a hybrid version, a regular petrol and a turbocharged petrol. Of the three, the turbocharged petrol engine is an all new unit developed by Lexus and will debut on the Lexus NX 200t. Lexus will offer the NX in front wheel drive and all wheel drive versions. Additionally, the models will also equip Lexus’s quick-response stop and start system.The NX range will also come equipped with a host of innovative technologies and features. The long list of features includes a Lexus-first wireless charging tray for mobile phones, new Lexus Remote Touch Interface featuring a touchpad, new Panoramic View Monitor, blind spot monitor, head-up display and Rear Cross Traffic Alert. The NX will be available in the following specifications: NX 200, NX 200t and....
For this year’s Beijing Motor Show, Volkswagen had a lot of products planned. First it was the Volkswagen Golf R 400 and now the German carmaker has unveiled the New Midsize Coupe concept at the show. The New Midsize Coupe strongly hints at what Volkswagen’s future sport sedan would look like. The same will be positioned below the Volkswagen Passat. Volkswagen says, the Coupe concept is a perfect blend of a saloon and a sports car. Dimension wise, the Coupe is 1422 mm in height, 4597 mm in length and has an overall width of 1838 mm. It is the design of the car that makes it look sporty, thanks to its dynamic roof line, short overhangs, a short boot lid, swept-back C-pillars, long bonnet and muscular side and shoulder panels. Based on Volkswagen’s Modular Transverse Matrix (MQB) platform, the car was presented in a Dragon Red color which is....
Talk about Coupe SUVs and the only word that crosses your mind is BMW X6. Until recently there was no competition to the X6 but with the unveiling of Mercedes Benz’s latest creation, it seems the threat is on its way. Mercedes Benz has unveiled the all new Concept Coupe SUV and for sure, it is one of the best attempts by any manufacturer at mixing the utility of an SUV with the sensuousness of a coupe. The design of concept is contemporary and imposing, credit goes to the high beltline, large wheel arches, muscular wings and massive 22 inch wheels. In terms of dimensions, the 4-door, all wheel drive concept is nearly 5 meters long, 2 meters wide and has an overall height of 1.75 meters. The exterior is painted in Alu Beam color which is not only unique but reminds of the Mercedes Benz Silver Arrows from the....
Posted in Auto Expo, Auto News, Beijing, Concept Cars, Volkswagen, Volkswagen Golf, Volkswagen Golf R
Displaying the potential of their Golf R hatch, Volkswagen has unveiled the masculine Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept at the 2014 Beijing Motor Show. The number ‘400’ which the name ends with is actually the power output of car and yes, that is mind boggling. But not just performance, the Golf R 400 is also about style and comes with a pumped up body, new bumpers and seriously flared wheelarches. The Golf R 400 is based on the standard Golf R which, with its turbocharged engine, puts out 300 PS. The Golf R 400 is developed by Volkswagen R GmbH and is powered by a modified version of the 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged engine that powers the standard Golf R. The tweaked unit develops a massive 400 hp and 450 Nm of peak torque between 2,400 and 6,000 rpm. Compared to the output of the Golf R, the concept gains 100....
One of renowned Danish custom motorcycle builders Lauge Jensen, has unveiled its all new motorcycle in Monaco. Unveiled at the Top Marques show, the motorcycle was designed by Fisker co-founder Henrik Fisker. Henrik Fisker has previously worked as a design chief at both Aston Martin and BMW, and even contributed to the design of the Fisker Karma. Working together with Henrik Fisker on the deign of the new motorcycle was Anders Kirk Johansen, the owner of Lauge Jensen Motorcycles. As per the brand, the Viking Concept retains the look of a classic cruiser and features a unique rear section where the tank, rear fender and seat blend into each other seamlessly. As per Fisker, this very seamless effect is unique in custom motorcycles. Powering the Viking Concept is a 45-degree V-twin engine that is first one to be complaint with Euro IV emissions. The V-twin puts out 100 hp of....
Acura has unveiled the 2015 Acura TLX performance-luxury saloon at the 84th New York International Auto Show. Developed under the Red Carpet Athlete Theme, the 2015 TLX features an updated styling, new engines, new technologies and new transmission options. Powering the new TLX is two new, high-output direct injected i-VTEC petrol engines: a 2.4 liter, 4-cylinder unit that produces a decent 206 horses and peak torque of 182 lb.-ft, and a direct injected 3.5 liter SOHC i-VTEC V6 featuring Variable Cylinder Management that produces 290 hp and peak torque of 267 lb.-ft. The V6 engine offers 13 lb-ft and 10 hp more than the 2014 TL 3.5 liter engine. The standard 2.4 liter unit is mated with an all new 8-speed Dual Clutch Transmission (8DCT) with torque converter and becomes the world’s DCT with a torque converter on a production vehicle. On the other hand, the more powerful 3.5 liter....
Dodge has launched the 2015 Dodge Challenger which arrives with increased power, all new interior, segment first 8-speed auto gearbox, an all new Scat Pack model, Scat Pack Shaker trims and more. Dodge hasn’t given the Challenger a drastic makeover but has definitely made the new model look even more retro. Taking inspiration from the 1971 Challenger, Dodge has restyled the exterior with a redesigned bonnet with a larger bulge, a new split grille, projector fog lights, LED halo headlamps and LED taillamps. The interior is all new and offers a perfect blend of a retro yet contemporary look and modern features. There is a new 1971-inspired high sill center console, aluminum bezels, driver-focused instrument panel, 14 interior colors and trims, leather high-performance seats and more. Technology upgrades include an all new 8.4-inch touchscreen media center featuring Uconnect Access system, electronic shifter, Keyless Enter ‘n Go with push button start....
At the 84th New York International Auto Show, Japanese marque Honda has released the first photos of the all new 2015 Honda HR-V compact SUV. Lately, the number of young buyers have increased by great numbers and therefore Honda wants to leave no stone unturned to grab the attention of this new class of buyers. Expanding its small car lineup, Honda also launched the 2015 Honda Fit subcompact car at the New York Auto Show. While the 2015 Fit will be available to the buyers right away, the all new Honda HR-V is scheduled to arrive in winters. With these two new small cars, Honda is expecting a strong growth in the market. The HR-V features a compact and sleek design complemented by expressive character body lines. It is based on the same compact platform that underpins the new generation Fit but will offer more versatility and and space, thanks....
Premium carmaker Infiniti has unveiled two new limited edition models at the 2014 New York International Auto Show. The new exclusive versions are based on two of Infiniti’s flagship models – the QX80 SUV and the Q70 sedan, and are called 2015 QX80 Limited and Q70L. These new models were announced alongside the entire 2015 Model Year lineup at the exhibition. The 2015 Infiniti QX80 Limited starts from the point where the standard QX80 finishes. In addition to all those high-end features that are available on the QX80, the Limited edition model offers mild exterior upgrades and an even more plush interior. Under the hood of the car is a 5.6 liter V8 engine that produces 400 hp and to use all that power efficiently on the road, the car equips Hydraulic Body Motion Control system and Infiniti All-Mode AWD. The inside appeal of the Limited QX80 has been enhanced....
One of the biggest auto groups, Volkswagen has launched the latest version of its very successful premium SUV, the Volkswagen Touareg. The 2014 Touareg has been comprehensively redesigned and gets long list of new features including a new EU6 TDI engine, standard features, color options and optional styling packages. Starting with the redesigned exterior first, designers have thoroughly changed the front and rear of the new Touareg. The front gets bigger trapezoidal headlights which are standard bi-xenons, redesigned radiator grille and a new bumper with a lower air intake. The rear end gets a new bumper, a redesigned diffuser and relocated LED rear fog lights. Other exterior highlights include new 18-inch 10-spoke “Arica” alloy wheel or 20-inch 5-spoke “Masafi” alloy wheels and five new exterior colors: Moonlight Blue Metallic, Sand Gold Metallic, Reef Blue Metallic, Black Oak Brown Metallic and Light Silver Metallic. The R-Line specification can be ordered with....
Making a strong comeback to the US market, popular Italian carmaker Alfa Romeo has unveiled the 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C and limited edition 4C Launch Edition at the 2014 New York International Auto Show. The 4C is a masterpiece that features a monocoque construction built from carbon fiber. This delivers extraordinary levels of strength of stiffness, which is further enhanced by front and rear cell structures, aluminium-made engine mounting frame and roof reinforcements. By taking several design measures, Alfa Romeo engineers have saved a lot of weight on the 4C which contributes to the breathtaking performance it delivers. At the heart of the 4C is an all-new 1750 cc direct-injection aluminum engine that produces a max of 237 hp and a peak torque of 258 ft.-lb, 80 percent of which is available from as low as 1700 rpm. Mated to the all new alloy engine is an Alfa TCT twin-clutch....
At the 84th New York International Auto Show 2014 which started yesterday, Rolls Royce has unveiled the Ghost Series II for the North American markets. The Ghost Series II is the next generation of the original Ghost which was launched back in 2009 and comes with a host of technological advances as well as new features. Starting with the exterior of the Rolls Royce Ghost Series II, it has been thoroughly revised. The LED headlights have been redesigned and now feature daytime running lights. The bumper at the front has been re-sculpted and has been made wider and more dynamic-looking. There is also a new bonnet with a tapered ‘wake channel’ and new wheel and paint options for better personalization. Moving on to the interior, Rolls Royce has installed a set of redesigned front seats which now feature electrically adjustable depth and thigh supports, while at the rear the seats....
Mini has unveiled the 2015 Mini Countryman which debuts at the 84th New York International Auto Show. With the first Countryman model coming four years ago that gave birth to a new model range, the 2015 Countryman is just a mild update over the outgoing version. On the exterior a number of small tweaks have been adopted. The hexagonal radiator grille has been revised and adds a rib in chrome on the MINI Cooper S and MINI Cooper SD Countryman, a red radiator grille rib with John Cooper Works logo for the MINI John Cooper Works Countryman, a pair of black-finished ribs for One and One D Countryman, and matte silver ribs for Cooper and Cooper D Countryman. The Cooper S and John Cooper Works models now come with standard LED fog lamps, lighter 17 inch alloy wheels and parking and driving lights. Mini has expanded the exterior paint choices....
In 2003, Nissan launched the first generation Nissan Murano which had a huge impact over the SUV market and recently the Japanese marque has unveiled the 2015 Murano. Unlike the previous generation Muranos which were inspired by the Italian Murano glassware, the latest generation is based on the Nissan Resonance Concept vehicle. Compared to the previous generation Murano, the new one features the same 111.2 inch long wheelbase but is 1.3 inches wider, 2.5 inches longer and half an inch shorter. The exterior is extremely edgy and flaunts a V-motion front grille taken directly from the Resonance concept, invisible D-pillars, boomerang-shaped LED taillights and LED daytime running lights. Aerodynamically, the new Murano is 16 percent more efficient than the outgoing model and scores a 0.31 coefficient of drag. Powering the 2015 Murano is a standard 3.5-litre DOHC V6 which is good for 260 hp and peak torque of 240 lb-ft.....
Audi will debut its latest creation, the Audi exclusive RS7 dynamic edition at the 2014 New York International Auto Show. Unlike other concepts which are only unveiled to show how potent a particular model can be and do not go into mass production, the RS7 dynamic edition will be available as early as this summer. The highlights of the special model include Crimson Red safety belts, Tornado Red brake calipers, DRC suspension, Carbon fiber elements and sport exhaust. The special edition model will be priced at $146,045 (including destination). Powering the RS7 dynamic edition is the same engine that sits under the hood of the standard RS7. The twin turbocharged 4.0 Liter TFSI V8 petrol engine produces a mighty 560 hp which is good enough to catapult the car from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.7 seconds. The engine features cylinder on demand technology which deactivates select cylinders to....
At the 84th New York International Auto Show this week, Aston Martin will unveil two new special edition models exclusively for the North American markets. Celebrating its 101st year in the automotive industry, the British marque shows off two special editions, one based on the iconic V8 Vantage while the other on the timeless DB9. Dubbed V8 Vantage GT and DB9 Carbon Edition, the two special Aston Martins not only talk performance but will also mesmerize the visitors with their alluring looks. The 2015 Vantage GT is powered by a front-mid mounted, 4.7 liter, all alloy, dry-sumped V8 engine which puts out 430 hp of max power at 7300 rpm, enough to propel the car from 0 to 60 mph in 4.6 seconds and achieve a top speed of 190 mph. Compared to the regular Vantage, the 2015 Vantage GT is more powerful and quicker, thanks to an aggressive spark....
Citroen’s China-exclusive brand DS is going to unveil an all new premium SUV at this year’s Beijing Motor Show. The new SUV is named DS 6WR and is directly inspired by Citroen DS Wild Rubis Concept that was unveiled last year. The 6WR is a special product for Citroen DS as it is the brand’s first SUV product and takes a fresh approach to a premium utility vehicle. Styling wise the 6WR is an SUV true to the core but features various DS design cues that make it sporty and aggressive at the same time. The SUV is 4.55 m in length, 1.61 m in height, 1.86 m in width and features a 2.73 m long wheelbase. With those dimensions, the 6WR will offer enough space and versatility to compete with any car in the SUV segment. Not using a four wheel drive system as seen on other conventional SUVs,....
Today, Land Rover has revealed its latest concept car, the Discovery Vision Concept, in New York. The concept car showcases the new design language that will be adopted for future Discovery models and for sure, it looks stunning. The Discovery Vision Concept was unveiled at the USS Interpid in Manhattan, just a day ahead of the 2014 NYIAS. The design of the Discovery Vision Concept is far more radical than the outgoing model and will be used for a range of models based on the Discovery. Design highlights on the exterior include a stepped roof which looks really sporty and enhances the appeal of the concept. The interior is equally admirable and features plenty of innovative features. The seats can be repositioned by using touchscreen controls and the entire, 7-seat configuration can be switched to a 6-seat, 5-seat or even 4-seat limousine-style arrangement in a matter of a few seconds.....
Volkswagen has officially announced the 2015 Volkswagen Jetta with a new styling, improved fuel efficiency, extra features and new driver assistance systems. The new model is slated for its debut at the 2014 New York International Auto Show. The redesigned Volkswagen Jetta features various styling touches on the exterior. The front and rear have been thoroughly rethought to not only improve the looks of the Jetta but also to enhance the aerodynamic performance. There is a redesigned radiator grille with three cross bars, a new front bumper, optional Bi-Xenon headlights with Adaptive Front-lighting System, a larger lower air intake and resculpted foglights. While that was for the front, the rear of the car features updated bumper, new LED taillights, redesigned VW rear logo and trunklid. The driver’s cabin has been updated too. VW has added chrome-edged tubes to frame the dash gauges, new multifunction steering wheel, piano black accents around....
A week ago Honda unveiled the 2015 Honda Fit hatchback for the US market and the same goes on the sale today. Honda has been betting big on the 2015 Model Year Fit which is claimed to offer best-in-class cargo and passenger space, is more refined, features a completely new styling and comes with a good number of standard features. Starting at $15,525, the 2015 Fit is just $100 dearer than the outgoing model but is significantly improved than the latter in most of the areas. The entire 2015 Fit model lineup is powered by an all new Earth Dreams Technology, 1.5 liter, DOHC, 4-cylinder engine which puts out 130 hp of power and peak torque of 114 lb-ft. The newly developed engine offers more power and torque, and is more responsive than the current model. Complementing the new powertrain are two newly developed transmissions: a 6 speed manual and....
At the 2014 New York International Auto Show, Chevrolet is going to debut the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze. The latest iteration will arrive with a number of improvements including refreshed styling, enhanced convenience inside the cabin and better connectivity features. The facelift model of Cruze takes inspiration from the all-new Chevrolet Impala and restyled Malibu, and hence features a dual-port front fascia. Because of the dual-port styling, the front now looks more elegant compared to the aggressive-looking front of the previous generation model. The swept-back headlamps will be complemented by LED daytime running lamps on the LTZ and LT trims. Also, Chevrolet will offer a range of new colors for the exterior and interior on the 2015 Cruze. Convenience enhancements made on the interior include relocation of door lock switches from the center console to the front doors, relocation of trunk release button to the center console and revised cup holders.....
Chevrolet today unveiled the latest member of the Corvette family, the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Convertible which happens to be the first Z06 Convertible since 1963. Also, the 2015 Z06 Convertible is the most power packed convertible model ever produced by Chevrolet. With no surprise, the Convertible borrows a number of components from the Coupe model, including the powertrain, equipment options, driver technologies and same chassis tuning . However, since it is a drop-top version, the aluminum structure has been stiffened by 20 percent in comparison to the hard-top Z06. The Convertible can also be ordered with the Z07 Performance Package which adds Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tires, Brembo carbon-ceramic matrix brakes and adjustable aerodynamic components at the front and rear. While the Coupe and Convertible models are almost identical, the latter can be distinguished by the thick fabric electronic top that opens or closes in a couple of seconds....
At this year’s New York International Auto Show, Volkswagen is going to debut a concept version of the latest member of the SportWagen family. Dubbed Volkswagen Golf SportWagen, the concept model is a station wagon version of the popular Volkswagen Golf and the production model of the same is expected to hit the market in early 2015. The all-new Golf SportWagen is based on the Volkswagen’s MQB platform, which makes it roomier, bigger, lighter and more fuel efficient than the outgoing Jetta SportWagen. Despite being lighter than Jetta SportWagen, the Golf-based concept is 1.1 inches longer and 0.7 inches wider than the same. The height has also been lowered by 0.9 inches, directly improving the aerodynamic performance of the body. Just like the exterior, Volkswagen has also rethought the interior to squeeze out more shoulder- and leg-room at the rear. The powertrain options list contains two engines, including a new....
Nissan has revealed the first pictures and details of the updated, 2015 Nissan Versa sedan. There are a good number of changes that Nissan has brought, including an updated exterior, revised interior with Bluetooth Hands-free and a few more standard features on the complete model range. The 2015 Versa will debut at the 2014 New York International Auto Show and will go on sale the same day. As far as the pricing is concerned, it will start from $11,990 MSRP. For four years in a row, the Versa has been the best selling vehicle in the sub-compact sedan segment and with the updated model, Nissan expects to record even higher numbers. The most prominent changes have been made to the exterior which now features larger headlights, chrome plated grille and a more substantial fascia. The exterior also gets new side mirror designs, new fog light finisher, updated rear fascia design....
The 2014 Easter Jeep Safari begins from tomorrow in Moab, Utah, and for the very special event Jeep has once again teamed up with Mopar. Together, these two brands will not bring one or two but six new off-road ready concept models, each of which will arrive with a variety of sporty bits and custom exterior elements. Unlike the radical concepts that we have seen in the previous years, this year’s concept models look far more attainable, meaning existing customers will easily be able to customize their vehicles using parts provided by Mopar and Jeep to attain the look projected by these concepts. So without wasting any time, let us talk about the new models one by one. Jeep will be showcasing three different concept models of Jeep Wrangler: Wrangler Level Red, Wrangler MOJO and Wrangler Maximum Performance. On the technical front, the Level Red and Mojo models have some....
The X5 is one of the well known names when we talk about fuel efficient SUVs but BMW knew it could do even better and so, they have introduced a new hybrid concept based on the X5 which is claimed to raise efficiency to a whole new level. Dubbed BMW Concept X5 eDrive, the car not only comes with a hybrid drivetrain but also equips BMW’s X-Drive Intelligent all-wheel-drive system, meaning it will be ultra efficient even while using all the four wheels. The hybrid drivetrain comprises of an internal combustion engine and BMW eDrive technology, Majority of the power comes from the four cylinder, BMW TwinPower Turbo technology petrol engine that produces 245 hp or 180 kW while an additional 95 hp or 70 kW is offered by an electric motor. The torque output of the electric motor is 250 Nm and offers a top speed of 75 mph.....
Previously, Lexus has previewed the LF-NX Concept crossover at a number of occasions but today, the Japanese marque has launched the production version of the Lexus NX. Apart from the radical design that the SUV carries, it is also the first Lexus vehicle to be powered by a turbocharged engine. The crossover will make it debut at the 2014 Beijing Motor Show which starts on April 20. Lexus will offer the NX in three forms: NX 200, NX 200t and NX 300h. The NX 200 is the standard model that is powered by a naturally aspirated engine while the ‘t’ in the NX 200t stands for turbocharged and hence it equips a 2.0 liter turbo gasoline engine. The NX 300h is a hybrid model that is expected to offer class-leading efficiency. The Japanese carmaker wanted to make a bold statement with the new design of the NX and sure it....
Hinting at what the future Peugeot models might look like, the French major has unveiled the Peugeot EXALT Concept. The new saloon concept will make its official debut at the 2014 Beijing Motor Show, but the carmaker has unveiled the official pictures of the concept ahead of the event. In 2012, Peugeot unveiled the Onyx concept and the Exalt concept picks up where the previous concept left off. From the bodywork to the interior, everything is so unique about the Exalt concept. Although the concept looks like a coupe, Peugeot presents the same as a five door saloon that features a long bonnet, chiseled panels and short rear overhang. The Exalt projects a very aggressive look because of the flat surfaces and straight lines the designers focused on. Despite carrying a modern look and feel to it, the most interesting part is that the entire bodywork is hand formed by....
Ram has launched the 2014 Ram Power Wagon pickup truck which is said to be the most capable off-road pickup yet. Making a comeback this year, the new Power Wagon is based on the Dodge Power Wagon military trucks produced during the second World War and features a new suspension, frame and a 6.4 liter V8 engine. Starting with the new engine first, the 2014 Power Wagon is powered by a 6.4-liter HEMI V8 unit which delivers best-in-class power of 410 hp at 5,600 rpm and peak torque of 429 lb-ft at 4,000 rpm, good enough to two a max of 10,810 pounds. The engine has been specifically tuned and calibrated to make it capable of doing exciting things on some of the toughest terrains. Helping the 2014 Power Wagon perform like a proper off-roader is a set of electronically locking axles featuring Ram’s Articulink system that ensure maximum traction.....
Chevrolet has announced the new and improved, 2015 Chevrolet Silverado High Country HD range of pickups yesterday. As per what Chevrolet says, the Silverado High Country HD is the company’s first premium heavy-duty vehicle and combines the capabilities new Silverado 2500HD/3500HD with the refinement and convenience of Silverado 1500 High Country. The styling of the new model is surely pleasing enough, thanks to features like a chrome grille with horizontal slats, 6-inch tubular chrome assist steps, High Country logos on door sill plates, High Country badges on tailgate and doors, body-colored front and rear bumpers – which includes CornerStep rear bumper from Chevrolet, and more. The Silverado 2500HD High Country, the entry-level heavy duty model features unique 20-inch chrome wheel set, while the 3500HD models come with 18-inch chrome wheel for single-rear-wheel models and 17-inch forged aluminum wheel for dual-rear-wheel models. The list of standard features is decent enough and....
With most of the carmakers experimenting with their respective hybrid technologies, luxury car manufacturer Bentley has also come up with its first ever hybrid vehicle. The luxury market is one of the most demanding segments of the market and Bentley is soon going to introduce a hybrid luxury saloon for the same. For the time being, the British major has unveiled Bentley Hybrid Concept which happens to be its first plug-in hybrid so far. The hybrid model will be based on the flagship Bentley Mulsanne and will officially debut at the 2014 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition which begins on 20th April. With the introduction of Bentley’s plug-in hybrid technology, customers will get more powertrain choices which will not only be powerful but efficient as well. As per the claims made by Bentley, its hybrid drivetrains will offers an up to 25 % increase in power while reducing CO2 emissions by....
Today, Mercedes-Benz has launched the all new member of its SL-Class family, the SL400 Sport. The SL400 Sport has not been launched as a separate model but replaces the entry level SL350. In brief, the SL400 Sport is 27 hp more powerful, offers 110 Nm of more torque and is even quicker than the outgoing entry-level SL model. Powering the SL400 is an all new 6-cylinder, 2996 cc engine that equips two turbochargers to produce a lovely 333 hp of max power and peak torque of 480 Nm. Despite being half a liter smaller than the currently available unit, the new engine offers a 0 to 62 mph sprint time of 5.2 seconds. The engine is completely compliant with EU6 emissions. Features wise, the new entry level replacement model is thoroughly loaded including 19-inch AMG 5-spoke alloy wheels, AMG aprons at front and rear, AMG side skirting, body colored boot....
Active Cylinder Technology is one of the most widely accepted technologies in the recent times as it greatly helps in bringing down the fuel consumption and Seat is the latest brand to adopt it. Seat has launched a new Seat Ibiza FR Edition that is powered by a new 1.4 TSI petrol engine that equips ACT (Active Cylinder Technology ). The new ACT-equipped petrol heart replaces the previously available 1.4 TSI 150 PS non-ACT engine on the entire Ibiza range. Compared to the previous engine, the new one develops 10 hp less but is capable of sprinting from 0 to 62 mph in under 8 seconds while returning a great 60.1 miles to a gallon. While the 0 to 62 mph acceleration time is 0.2 seconds more, the new engine adds a significant 12.2 mpg to the fuel efficiency and also brings down the CO2 emissions to 109 g/km, an....
The European market is one of the most demanding ones in the entire of the world and manufacturers consider the same very seriously. Ford is one of the major global players and in the recent times, it has started focusing more on the European continent. Last year, Ford unveiled the Ford Mondeo Vignale Concept and taking the Vignale lineup ahead, the US major has unveiled the Ford S‑MAX Vignale Concept yesterday in Milan, Italy. The Vignale model range is all about exclusive specification, premium design and craftsmanship, and Ford is all set to put the two to the production lines. As far as the availability of the Vignale range is concerned, the Mondeo Vignale will be available next year while the S‑MAX Vignale is expected to follow shortly. Ford will also start a ‘Vignale Lounge’ retail program in select retail stores in Europe, along with a Vignale lifestyle collection. Talking....
Today, Kia has unveiled the second-generation Kia Soul for the UK market which comes with a host of improvements including a roomier cabin, revised styling, a new chassis and more standard features. Best of all, the pricing of the second generation Kia Soul starts from £12,600. First things first, Kia has adopted a number of styling changes for the new Soul. The new model takes a number of elements from the Track’ster concept and hence becomes even more sportier. Proportion wise, the new Soul has a 20 mm longer wheelbase at 2,570 mm, a longer overall length of 1,140 mm, a 15 mm wider body at 1,800 mm, and a 10 mm lowered height at 1,600 mm. At the back of the new Soul is a 354 liter boot that can be enlarged to 994 liters with the rear seats folded down. Since the new Soul is influenced from the....
Celebrating it’s 90th anniversary in the automotive industry, the Midlands based manufacturer MG has come up with some interesting offers on the MG 3 hatchback and MG 6 sedan. These offers will be available with the start of the second quarter and are expected to pace up the sales growth rate for the brand. Starting with the smaller of the two, the MG 3 hatch will now be available with a 3-years fixed servicing package. Named MG CARE3, the package is claimed to ensure carefree ownership at an affordable one time cost of only £550 that includes the VAT, labor and parts. The supermini from MG is already one of the most value-for-money propositions in the market, thanks to the long list of standard features it comes with, 61 percent residuals and low insurance group it falls in. Now, with the new, £550 servicing program the manufacturer has brought down....
Volkswagen has been performing really well at the 2014 season of the FIA World Rally Championship. On the first weekend of the new season, Sebastian Ogier along with Julien Ingrassia recorded a season-opening victory for team Volkswagen at the challenging track of Monte Carlo. Coming as no surprise, Volkswagen’s Sebastien Ogier has bagged another win and this time it was in Portugal. Winning the Rally de Portugal, the talented driver has registered his fourth win in Algarve. Earlier, the driver has won the same race also in 2013, 2011 and 2010. The latest win in Algarve is the third victory for Sebastian Ogier in the 2014 WRC season. On the first day of the race Ogier was leading his rivals, however things didn’t end well for him and he finished third overall in the final stage on Friday. Fighting back the following day, Ogier retook the first position and managed....
At the 2014 New York International Auto Show, Fiat is going to showcase the 2015 Fiat 500 Abarth and Abarth Cabrio models with a new, much-anticipated feature. Can you guess the one we are talking about? These high performance 500 models have offered plenty of features except for an automatic gearbox, but the 2015 iterations of the same will be available with an optional 6-speed automatic transmission. The new 6-speed transmission will be available alongside the standard 5-speed manual unit and have been specifically tuned to deliver performance. To match the performance level of the potent engine that powers the 500 Abarth models, Fiat has added more clutch plates and have heat-treated the unit’s components to withstand high torque outputs. There will also be a Sport mode which when enabled offers an even more engaging experience. The new automatic transmission will not be available on the 500 Abarth and Abarth....
In an attempt to make the European continent greener, Honda, along with four other car majors has signed a £31 million agreement that aims at developing and building technology and infrastructure for fuel cell electric vehicles in the whole of Europe. The meeting for the agreement was held in London and saw energy consultancies and hydrogen fuel suppliers also coming forward along with Honda and other carmakers. The project is called HyFIVE that stands for Hydrogen For Innovative Vehicles, and is the largest of its kind. All the five car manufacturers, including Honda, that have teamed-up for the project will deploy as many as 110 hydrogen fuel cell vehicles at a number of locations in Europe and will gradually develop a large network of hydrogen refueling stations. To brief you about how the technology works, the cars will use a system that combines hydrogen gas and oxygen from the atmosphere.....
Ram who happens to be one of the leading pickup truck manufacturers, introduced a Black Express package on the 2014 Ram 1500 recently. With no surprise, the visually enhanced 1500 immediately grabbed the attention of many buyers. Following the impressive response the Black Package received on the 1500, Ram has introduced a similar package on the 2014 Heavy Duty pickup. The 2014 Ram Heavy Duty equipped with Black Package comes with a unique set of features found nowhere else in the segment. The added features include an all-black exterior paint, 20-inch aluminum wheels painted in black, black grille surrounds with horizontal inserts in black, fog lamps, body-colored front and rear bumpers and head badges on the tailgate and grille. Ram has also removed the all body-side badging for the special package but one will get the same provided the pickup is ordered with a Cummins engine. Apart from enhanced looks....
For years, Kia has been producing some of the most value-for-money vehicles for major global markets and this year, raising the bar even higher, it is adding new high-spec models of some of their products in the UK. Kia says customers have been expecting more luxury options lately, and as an answer to that it has launched these new models. In brief, Kia Sorento gets a new flagship model called Sorento ‘KX-4’, Picanto and Rio get new range-topping variants and the pro_cee’d will be available in a new SE Tech trim. Also, customers will now be able to order Picanto and Rio with a 4-speed automatic gearbox. Starting with the Sorento first, Kia adds a new Sorento ‘KX-4’ flagship model to the Sorento model range. The model is powered by the same, standard 2.2-liter CRDi turbodiesel engine but benefits from added technologies and luxury features. The KX-4 model features Parallel....
Targeting at the world’s biggest auto market China, Citroen has followed a unique strategy by introducing its DS nameplate as a standalone brand. A few months ago, Citroen introduced the first car under the DS brand called the 2014 Citroen DS 5LS. This compact sedan is based on the stretched version of the PF2 platform which currently supports the DS4. Today, Citroen has unveiled the next DS product which essentially is a performance version of the 5LS. The concept model has been named DS 5LS R and is all set to make its debut at the upcoming Beijing Motor Show. Citroen says it has been pushing boundaries in innovation, design and performance lately, and the DS 5LS R is one such example. After years of learning from the World Rally Championship, Citroen has used all its knowledge to develop the new concept. It is powered by a 1.6-litre turbo petrol....
The 2014 New York International Auto Show is going to be even bigger, thanks to the exciting range of products BMW is going to showcase at the event. The lineup will include a number of important products, including the newly introduced BMW M4 Convertible and BMW X4 Sports Activity Coupe. Completing the NYIAS lineup will be the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe, BMW ALPINA B6 xDrive Gran Coupe, updated BMW X3 Sports Activity Vehicle and an X5-based concept called BMW Concept X5 eDrive . Of the long list of cars to be present at the show, 2015 M4 Convertible and X4 SAC will grab the majority of the attention. The all new X4 Sports Activity Coupe is said to represent a new dimension in the compact SUV segment. Being a sibling of the bigger X6, the X4 combines the capability and performance of an SUV with the styling of a....
BMW has introduced the all new 2015 BMW M4 convertible model which is all set to reach US dealerships to join the M4 Coupe late this summer. The M4 is a replacement to the M3 and from the day BMW announced the same, we were expecting a droptop version of the same. Perhaps the most important change on the M4 Convertible model is the new engine. The M4 Convertible equips the same BMW M TwinPower Turbo 3.0 liter inline-6 cylinder heart that powers the M3 Sedan and M4 Coupe. Compared to the previous generation which was powered by a V8 engine, the M4 Convertible’s inline-six puts out an identical 425 hp and a 40 percent increased peak torque of 406 lb-ft. The high revving engine helps the M4 Convertible sprint from 0 to 60 mph in just 4.4 seconds on the manual version while the automatic variant takes 4.2 seconds.....
One make race series have become significantly popular in the past few years and one of them is the the Aston Martin GT4 Challenge series. The racing series has grown appreciably in the recent times as a result of which more drivers are showing interest in participating in the arrive-and-drive program. The 2014 Aston Martin GT4 Challenge is going to be even more exciting with the addition of three new drivers including IndyCar and F1 veteran Eliseo Salazar. Starting with the most well known entrant, Eliseo Salazar is a familiar face to North American race fans. For nearly two decades, Salazar has driven everything from off-road trucks, to Indycars, to sports car prototypes. Being a Chile native, with the announcement of the 2014 GT4 Challenge series Salazar was contacted by AGUNSA, a Chile-based Logistics and Distribution company, and Aston Martin Santiago. Salazar and the sponsor companies have confirmed they will....
At the Geneva Motor Show, McLaren presented its latest creation to the world. Christened the McLaren 650S, the car takes the best from its siblings – the McLaren 12C and McLaren P1. Just before the car’s official debut in Geneva, bringing the curiosity to an end, McLaren had revealed 650S’ specifications and performance figures along with the European pricing. Now, just ahead of the 650S’ North American debut which is scheduled to take place at the 2014 New York International Auto Show, following the same pattern as it did earlier, McLaren has announced the US pricing for both the coupe and spider models. Coming to the pricing of the car now, the 650S Coupe starts at $265,500 while the Spider version starts from $280,225 in the US. Canadian customers will have to shed $287,000 for the Coupe model while the open-top version can be bought for $305,500. The 650S Coupe....
2014 Thruxton Easter Revival Early Birds To Get A Ride In Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin Or Audi
In the late sixties, Thruxton became one of the popular places for racing enthusiasts as F2 race meetings were held on Easter bank holiday. After more than five decades, the Easter meeting returned to Thruxton in 2013 and response was overwhelming. Called Thruxton Easter Revival, the race meeting will be conducted this year as well and is expected to be even bigger. Fans who are planning to buy the tickets for the event would be pleased to know that early ticket purchases could get the buyers a ride in of the six amazing supercars at the race track. People who buy the Easter Revival tickets between now and April 11 will enter a draw, the winners of which will get a 2-lap ride as a passenger around the fastest circuit in Britain – the Hampshire circuit, in one of the six modern-day supercars. There will be 12 lucky winners for....
Volkswagen is going to debut the all new Volkswagen Golf GTE plug-in hybrid hatchback in the UK. Coming week, the Golf GTE will be unveiled to the visitors at the 2014 Gadget Show Live that will be happening at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham. Along with the new plug-in hybrid hatchback model, Volkswagen will also be showcasing the very best of its the lineup – the Volkswagen XL1 and e-UP. Not only that, Volkswagen will also be allowing interested visitors to take the fully electric e-UP for accompanied test drives. Talking about the GTE now, Volkswagen claims the new model is as efficient as an electric car and yet offers the dynamics of a Golf GTI. The GTE made its global debut at last month’s Geneva Motor Show and received an appreciable response at that time. Under the hood of the Golf GTE is a combined powertrain that uses....
Mitsubishi has added a new member to the Outlander family in the UK and the its called the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV. Yes, it is the hybrid version of the Outlander which has finally arrived in the UK. The Outlander PHEV is one of the most special products for Mitsubishi as the same is the result of years of research and Mitsubishi is betting big on the SUV. The car is so clean that it has easily qualifies for the £5,000 Plug-in Car Grant that the government offers. Just to give you an idea of how environmentally friendly the car is, being a 5-seater and 4WD capable vehicle it only emits 44 g/km of CO2. Interested buyers can make a booking from this week while the car is expected to arrive in the UK dealerships in May. Powering the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is an interesting combination of technologies including a Mitsubishi....
Enhancing the lineup with an interestingly eco-friendly model, MINI has unveiled the all new MINI Cooper T. The New Cooper T is the first vehicle in the world to be powered by tea-leaf biofuel composite. On a single cup of fuel, the new MINI Cooper T is capable of covering up to 64 kilometers or 40 miles. The same is available in a variety of colors including Red Bush, Chamomile Yellow and Earl Grey, and comes loaded with all the standard features as available on other MINI models. The list of features include ABS, DSC, VVT, Dunk Avoidance Technology (DAT) and more. The new DAT system used on the car is a filtration system that will stop passersby from dipping their snacks into Cooper T’s fuel tank. Talking about the new Cooper T, Dr. Ivana Kupp, head of Cooper T engineering said, “This particular project has been brewing for years.....
For soccer fans the upcoming months are going to be super exciting as carmakers from across the globe will be launching special edition, football-dedicated models of their popular cars. Yesterday we saw MINI launching the MINI Paceman GoalCooper followed by Citroen’s C4 Cactus Arsenal edition model. The next car aimed at all soccer fans in Europe is based on the popular Opel Astra. Dubbed Opel Astra Copacabana, the special edition model takes the sportiness of the standard Astra to a whole new level, thanks to the striking exterior paint scheme that is good enough to draw attention at all public showcases. The outside of the Astra Copacabana special edition features flowing lines along the doors, palm trees and the Brazilian flag on the roof. Under the hood of the Astra Copacabana is a powerful 1.6 Turbo gasoline engine that puts out 200 horses or 147 kW. Being a hatchback, 200....
OTHER IMPORTANT NEWS
- How CrunchMatch helped Yoolox improve distribution
- An insurtech that is raised over $290 million simply nabbed a former director of engineering at Uber to run its tech
- Doomed Lion Air Boeing 737 Max Almost Crashed One Day Earlier, However Was Saved By Off-Obligation Pilot
- Jeep Auto News : First Jeep Gladiator Pickup Truck Rolls off Meeting Line at Toledo Plant
- Arcimoto Deliverator Prime For Pizza and Package deal Supply
- The way to restart and force-restart any iPhone mannequin
- The Time-Capsule Tech That Helped Set a Coast-to-Coast Driving Document
- Dodge Auto News : By no means-Plated 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 With Simply 9 Miles on the Odo Listed for Sale
- Nissan Auto News : Nissan celebrates 60 years in Kenya
- Bugatti Auto News : Bugatti ‘Royale’ Electrical Limousine Will Have 870 HP and Price $800,000: Report
- BMW Auto News : This week The Grand Tour takes a BMW M850i on… a grand tour
- Subaru Auto News : 2019 Subaru Ascent Premier Assessment – In a Massive Nation
- You’ll be able to wirelessly cost your AirPods with out shopping for the brand new ones — you simply want Apple’s new $79 case
- Suzuki Auto News : Toyota Auto News : Toyota And Suzuki Collaborate To Strengthen Their Alliance
- Audi Auto News : Audi Sport changed V8 with Turbo 4-Cylinder Engine for DTM
- Skoda Auto News : Opinion: Why Skoda should preserve its eye on the ball
- BMW Auto News : BMW warns of revenue dip in 2019
- Tesla Auto News : China’s Xpeng previews new Tesla Mannequin three rival
- Tesla Auto News : Nikola can ‘simply’ do all-electric vehicles like Tesla Semi, says exec in interview
- Honda Auto News : Honda Logs 15,000 Registrations Of Curiosity For Electrical e Prototype
- Definitive information to AFL 2019: Half three
- Jordan Peele’s newest film ‘Us’ is nothing like his breakout hit ‘Get Out’ — and that is a superb factor
- Wall Road’s urge for food for various information has was a gold rush, however buyers say there’s extra grime than nuggets
- Advert companies say consulting corporations by no means truly produce work for purchasers. This is how Accenture Interactive proved them improper at SXSW this 12 months.
- Waymo to Open New Service Heart for Self-Driving Automobiles in Phoenix, Arizona
- Le’Veon Bell on Ben Roethlisberger: “He Desires to Win His Method, and That is Robust to Play With”
- Audi Auto News : SPIED: Audi Q3 Sportback caught winter testing in new video
- Munich Re gives insurance coverage for grid battery efficiency, says EV batteries are subsequent
- The therapy that cured 2 males of HIV might also assist with a exceptional array of greater than 70 lethal illnesses
- DOE researchers establish reason for cathode degradation in nickel-rich supplies
- Noose Discovered Hanging at Ram Truck Meeting Plant
- BMW Auto News : Can the entry-level BMW Z4 sDrive20i nonetheless be enjoyable?
- Koenigsegg Auto News : Shock, Shock – The 2020 Koenigsegg Jesko is Already Bought Out
- Koenigsegg Auto News : Shock, Shock – The 2020 Koenigsegg Jesko is Already Offered Out
- F-117 Sported Mysterious “Darkish Knights” Tail Flash Throughout Latest Mojave Desert Flights
- Finest Buffing Pads: Prime Picks for Shining Your Automotive
- Ford Auto News : Lincoln Auto News : Ford Hiring Extra Employees to Sustain With Growing Demand for Expedition, Lincoln Navigator
- Price range Docs Present Pentagon Goals To Loft Particle Beam Anti-Missile Weapon Into House In 4 Years
- Mini Auto News : 2019 Mini Cooper S and S E Countryman All4 Evaluate: Resting on Leyland’s Laurels
- Qualcomm is untethering PC VR headsets — and pushing XR into the mainstream (QCOMM)
- Lion launches Class eight city electrical truck
- All the small print of Quentin Tarantino’s new film, which stars Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Margot Robbie
- Stranger Issues Season three Trailer Has Lastly Dropped
- Kia Niro PHEV Exhibits Off New Facelift: Images/Movies
- Lister LFT-C
- 23andMe can now inform you your danger of creating diabetes, based mostly in your DNA. This is what medical doctors need you to know.
- Volvo Auto News : Volvo to suit driver monitoring methods as customary from early 2020s
- Mississippi Cop Leaves Youngster to Die in Scorching Patrol Automotive Whereas She Has Intercourse
- VW T-Roc Cabrio Caught Chilly-Climate Testing in Scandinavia
- Toyota Auto News : Toyota Lowers Worth Of C-HR By $1,505
- Cops Say Lady Shot Herself in The Mouth Whereas Handcuffed, Throughout Site visitors Cease
- BMW Auto News : 2020 BMW M2 CS Spied With Guide Transmission, Yellow Brake Calipers
- Driver Makes 400-Mile Detour to Take Stranded Couple to Dying Mother
- The Oculus Rift S is certainly actual and arrives in spring for $399
- Skedulo raises $28M for its cell workforce administration service
- AMD’s CEO was at Google’s huge streaming video-game unveiling, and it could trace huge plans for the long run (AMD, GOOG)
- Euro 2020 Qualifying – What you should know!
- TJ Dillashaw Suspended For Optimistic Drug Check, Offers Up UFC Title
- BMW Auto News : New Z4, M5 Competitors, and X3 M, All in a Day: Sampling a 90-BMW Smorgasbord at The Thermal Membership
- Serena Williams joins Bumble’s funding fund as an investor
- Iker Casillas set to finish profession at Porto after new contract till 2021
- A ‘warrior’s warrior’: Here is why insiders say the first-time CFO operating Lyft’s $20 billion IPO is the right match (LYFT)
- State AGs put tech giants on discover: ‘One thing have to be executed with these firms … they’ve develop into too large’
- BMW Auto News : New photographs of the BMW M340i G20 in black
- Former Oath and AOL CEO Tim Armstrong is getting a $60 million payout
- Easy methods to cover apps in your iPhone’s residence display screen and search perform
- The Arcimoto Deliverator Is a Three-Wheeled EV Designed for Native Deliveries
- Aston Martin Auto News : Aston Martin Vanquish AMR Professional Deliberate, Vanquish Volante Additionally Confirmed
- Recreation of Thrones’ Sophie Turner Chugs Wine, Dabs at Rangers Recreation
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla’s long-term play will get vote of confidence amid Mannequin Y, Q1 efficiency considerations
- Volvo Auto News : Volvo’s All-Electrical Polestar 2: The whole lot We Know So Far: Video
- Mercedes Auto News : Vital Options of the Mercedes-AMG GT R Roadster
- THE APPLE STORE WORLD TOUR: From Albuquerque to Zurich, here is a have a look at each Apple Retailer throughout the globe (AAPL)
- Subaru Auto News : Volkswagen Auto News : Fall in Love With This Volkswagen Tremendous Beetle With a 377-HP Subaru Boxer Engine
- The primary trailer for Quentin Tarantino’s new film starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt is out, and we will not wait to see extra
- Paxton Lynch Engaged to Denver Realtor Gabrielle Walker
- 24M to unveil novel twin electrolyte system for prime power density (>350 Wh/kg) batteries
- Jaguar Auto News : Land Rover Auto News : Rover Auto News : Jaguar Land Rover Installs UK’s Largest Work Charging Station
- Advert-tech firms are shifting full velocity forward to chase OTT advert . Listed here are the 13 firms poised to win essentially the most.
- Tesla Auto News : Why I Ordered A Tesla Mannequin Y Even Although I Didn’t Need One: Video
- 10 Methods To Shield Your Automotive From Stains Throughout Holi
- Volkswagen Auto News : 2019 Volkswagen Vento Facelift Noticed Testing Once more
- Honda Auto News : Honda Challenges Notion That Nice Electrical Vehicles Can’t Be Small
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla Preps College students For Future Restore Jobs At Miami Dade School
- Lister LFT-C revealed as 205mph F-Kind convertible
- Skoda Auto News : Success of Skoda Kodiaq vRS inspiring extra sporty fashions
- Listed here are the 10 greatest healthcare startups which have shut down and brought lots of of tens of millions of traders’ cash with them
- Malaysian Man Arrested at Airport For Smuggling Dwell Human Embryo Into India
- The Lakers Needed to Commerce D’Angelo Russell, However It is Simply Gotta Sting
- Toyota Auto News : Toyota MR2 Spyder Driver Miraculously Walks Away From Violent Crash With Semi Truck
- Liverpool spotlight Juventus striker as prime summer time switch goal
- Apple simply launched new AirPods with wi-fi charging and hands-free Siri
- Watch This Modified Classic McCulloch MC49 Kart Engine Make Dyno Pulls!
- Mark Zuckerberg makes use of 1 rule when deciding whether or not or to not rent somebody at Fb that each supervisor ought to borrow (FB)
- BMW Auto News : BMW teases 2 Sequence Gran Coupe
- 2019 NHRA Gatornationals: E3 Spark Plugs Professional Mod Motion Photographs – Superior Automobiles, New Seems to be, New Combos!
- 10 issues in tech you have to know at present
- Keyboard Shortcuts You’re Getting Unsuitable and YouTube Channels You Should See
- What Deactivating or Deleting Fb Actually Means for Privateness
- Learn how to Repair Ghost Contact on iPhone: 9 Potential Fixes to Attempt
- Find out how to Create Wonderful Webcam Results Utilizing Java and Processing
- Grasp the New Cell Gmail With These 10 Ideas
- The Finest Practices for Instagram Associates
- Jaguar Auto News : Land Rover Auto News : Rover Auto News : Jaguar Land Rover opens UK’s largest EV Sensible Charging website
- Six Nations Rugby 2020 and 2021 Fixtures Launched
- QOTD: Most Overpriced Non-luxury Car of the 1990s?
- Pontiac Auto News : Prehistoric Sizzling Rod: This 1916 Olds Has A Pontiac Straight eight And Not A lot Else
- SEAT Leon ST Cupra R property
- Summary, a versioning platform that helps designers work like builders, raises $30M
- Mercedes Auto News : Each Mercedes-AMG Providing Will Be A Plug-In Hybrid
- Skoda Auto News : Skoda to launch low-cost EV after preliminary electrical automotive blitz
- BMW Auto News : BMW teases 2 Sequence Gran Coupe for November unveiling
- Erectile pharmacy app Ro launches telehealth service for girls
- Roundup: Michael Cohen Raised Tons of Purple Flags; Is Mike Trout a Cut price?; Tate Martell Cleared to Play
- Fisker Will Faucet Into The ’Inexpensive’ EV Market Fray With An Electrical SUV
- The Greatest Podcasts on Spotify in 2019
- Previous Faculty Tech Video: This Breakdown Of A Highway Ranger Huge Rig Transmission From The 60s Is Sensible!
- Seven Africa-focused startups current at Y Combinator’s Demo Day
- QUICK SILVER. Stephen Brisken’s Ducati 900 SS Cafe
- 4chan, 8chan, and LiveLeak blocked by Australian web suppliers for internet hosting the livestream of New Zealand mosque shootings
- Portworx raises $27M Sequence C for its cloud-native information administration platform
- Regulation enforcement wants to guard residents and their information
- Innocent emerges from stealth with $20M funding to assist firms transition to SRE
- Peugeot Auto News : Renault Auto News : 2019 Peugeot 208 vs 2019 Renault Clio
- Mark Zuckerberg and different tech CEOs beneath mounting stress to talk out over New Zealand mosque shootings
- Watch This Pulling Tractor That Makes use of A WWII Packard PT Boat Engine Drag The Sled All The Manner Dwelling
- Google fined $1.7 billion over a 3rd breach of EU antitrust guidelines in as a few years
- Audi Auto News : Light-weight, environment friendly, highly effective: the brand new Audi turbo engine for the DTM
- Ulrich Baretzky: “The followers will take pleasure in listening to the sound a four-cylinder engine can produce”
- Stefan Dreyer: “The format of the DTM is absolutely robust”
- BMW Auto News : BMW teases 2 Collection Gran Coupe for November reveal
- Ferrari Auto News : LaFerrari Aperta Drifts Italian Mountain Go, Makes It Look Straightforward
- Dacia Auto News : Dacia Duster Electrical Racecar Noticed, Previews Reasonably priced EV for Subsequent Decade
- Vandoorne Says Hong Kong System E Pole Proves HWA Progress
- Patrice Evra makes assertion after accuses of being homophobic
- SpaceX goes all-in on metal Starship, scraps costly carbon fiber BFR tooling
- Get Sprung: COMP Cams New .660″ Carry Twin Valve Spring Kits for LS Engines – No Machining!
- Fearsome Foursome: Right here Are The 4 Successful Runs From The Professional Classes At The 2019 NHRA Gatornationals
- Volkswagen Auto News : Volkswagen Model China and FAW-Volkswagen set up new JV to develop and to supply digital companies for future fashions
- Classic Drag Racing Movie: Santa Pod Circa 1978 With Rocket Humorous Vehicles, Scorching Rods, and The Finish Of The Final High Gasoline Slingshot
- Maruti Auto News : Suzuki Auto News : Toyota Auto News : Toyota To Use Maruti Suzuki’s Platforms To Develop New Fashions
- Royal Enfield Traditional & Thunderbird Vary Get Non-compulsory Alloy Wheels
- BMW Auto News : G20 BMW Three Sequence noticed in Malaysia – 330i M Sport
- 2019 Yamaha YZF-R25 value introduced – RM19,888
- Audi Auto News : Audi hatching new plan to assist it regain misplaced floor
- Koenigsegg Auto News : Koenigsegg Regera For Sale at $three Million, Spec Is Nonetheless Open
- FTA proclaims $85M funding alternative for low- or no-emission transit buses
- Impression Transportation deploys Orange EV electrical yard truck to Port of Oakland operations; HVIP funding
- Tesla Auto News : A former Tesla investor explains why he thinks Elon Musk is the flawed individual to guide the corporate, why he dumped the inventory, and what he’s now shopping for as a substitute (TSLA)
- Deontay Wilder eager to combat Anthony Joshua
- Google will let Android customers select a rival browser to keep away from additional wrath from the EU
- Venturi Method E racer options electrical drive from ZF
- Ford Auto News : Mountune’s Latest Equipment Boosts the 2019 Ford Fiesta ST’s Output to 222 horsepower
- Datsun Auto News : 2019 Datsun redi-GO Launched With Extra Options
- Mahindra Auto News : Mahindra Is Making Deeper Inroads Into The ELV Enterprise
- Subject Of Goals: An Oklahoma Salvage Yard Is Prepared To Transfer Their Assortment. ?
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Coupe and all-new GLE450 – catch them on the ‘Hungry for Journey’ Pageant
- Honda Auto News : 2019 Honda Accord launched in Thailand – 1.5L Turbo and a couple of.0L Hybrid, priced from RM193okay to RM231okay
- Lotus Auto News : Lotus to debut all-new mannequin subsequent yr – report
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : C253 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe facelift revealed – up to date styling, new 48-volt delicate hybrid engine, MBUX
- Honda Auto News : Honda Malaysia bought 102ok items in 2018; maintained non-national lead, general No.2 – 95ok goal for 2019
- Honda Auto News : FIRST DRIVE: 2019 Honda HR-V Hybrid – RM120,800
- Skoda Auto News : Skoda to launch 30 new automobiles by 2023, following file 2018
- Suzuki Auto News : Toyota Auto News : Toyota and Suzuki agree wide-ranging partnership
- Hyundai Auto News : New Hyundai Sonata based mostly on third-generation car platform
- Koenigsegg Auto News : Koenigsegg Jesko Takes a Week to Construct, Sellers Secretly Purchased a Few
- Land Rover Auto News : Rover Auto News : 2020 Land Rover Defender Spied on Nurburgring, Exhibits Impartial Rear Suspension
- Tandem Financial institution launches ‘Autosavings’ account
- Forward of third antitrust ruling, Google declares contemporary tweaks to Android in Europe
- When does the AFL season begin? AFL 2019 first bounce, fixtures, squads
- Basic YouTube: Pleasure of Pay ‘n Pak Versus Miss Budweiser On Lake Washington In 1974
- Ford Auto News : Journey Nicely: This 1978 Ford F-150 Is Ready To Be The Good Summer time Journey Rig!
- Opera’s VPN returns to its Android browser
- UNSW, H2Store to develop hydrogen storage for renewables; residential and business P2G
- Renault Auto News : All-New 2020 Renault Kadjar Has Been Revised With A New Look
- Ferrari Auto News : One thing’s Afoot: This Ferrari F40 Seems The Half And Sounds Fully Fallacious!
- Jeep Auto News : World-Traveled: This 1987 Jeep J-10 Wants A Secure Residence After Years Of Roaming!
- ZF takes 60% stake in mobility supplier 2getthere, supplier of automated electrical passenger transport techniques
- Airborne Dart: Watch As This Distant-Managed Aircraft Hits 462 MPH In-Flight!
- Benelli TRK 502, 502X Ramps Up 150 Bookings
- MG Motor India Pronounces Benedict Cumberbatch As Its Model Ambassador
- Suzuki Auto News : Suzuki Patents Reveal Radar-Based mostly Anti-Collision System
- The primary day of spring is lastly right here for about 90% of us. This is how equinoxes drive the altering seasons.
- Welcome Pickups lands €three.3M funding to supply ‘in-destination’ journey providers
- Audi Auto News : Jaguar Auto News : Tesla Auto News : Tesla Mannequin Y vs Audi e-tron vs Jaguar I-PACE: value and specs comparability
- Hyundai Auto News : Hyundai Motor Group invests $300M in India’s largest mobility service supplier Ola
- Mitsubishi Auto News : Nissan Auto News : Renault Auto News : Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi launches Alliance Clever Cloud on Microsoft Azure
- BMW Auto News : 2019 BMW X7 video evaluation
- Tata Tiago Facelift Noticed Testing In India
- XL delivers 154 hybrid GMC Savana vans to CalVans; largest single hybrid van deployment in California
- Spotify rival Tencent Music posts maiden quarter lack of $130M on one-off prices
- BMW Auto News : Gallery: 2019 BMW X7 xDrive50i in Mineral White Metallic
- Tesla Auto News : Navigant: GM Cruise, Waymo Lead Tesla And Others On Full Autonomy
- The highest 10 startups from Y Combinator W19 Demo Day 1
- Alcohol e-commerce startup Thirstie raises $7M
- Tesla Auto News : The 2020 Tesla Mannequin Y Debut Was Surprisingly Tame
- Former Oath CEO Tim Armstrong is exiting Verizon with a payout price greater than $60 million
- Doctolib is now a unicorn with new $170 million spherical
- Volkswagen Auto News : Icon of icons: Autocar Awards Readers’ Champion – Volkswagen Beetle
- Bogut returns to Golden State, Simmons leads 76ers to victory
- Gus Gould and Shaun Johnson converse out towards NRL relocation
- 5 highly effective gamers I’m wanting ahead to watching this AFL season
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Unveiled
- Definitive information to AFL 2019: Half 2
- My ICC World Cup squad: Australia
- How the rugby world is reacting to the axing of the Sunwolves
- The 9 largest questions on Google’s Stadia sport streaming service
- Cadillac Auto News : 2020 Cadillac CT5 – Quirks and Options
- Occasions in Scotland, Slovakia & Sardinia added to WKN calendar
- BREAKING: Sunwolves reportedly axed from Tremendous Rugby
- Upcoming stars snapped up by A-League newcomers
- Listed here are the 88 firms that launched at YC’s W19 Demo Day 2
- Google Stadia Lets You Stream Video games Wherever
- Myspace Loses 12 Years of Uploaded Information
- The way to Flip an Android System Right into a Net Server
- Easy methods to Hold Your Mac From Sleeping: 5 Strategies That Work
- The 5 Finest Free Options to Microsoft Entry
- These advert execs have a enterprise fund they’d prefer to promote you
- BMW Auto News : Picture Gallery BMW X7 xDrive40i in Arctic Gray Metallic
- BMW Auto News : BMW M4 Gran Coupe might launch in 2020, use S58 engine
- BMW Auto News : BMW Z4 sDrive20i Sport 2019 overview
- I used to be sexually abused: AFLW star Tayla Harris
- Google’s bizarre identify and brand for its new gaming service is a part of a intelligent disappearing act (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Launching from YC, Eclipse Meals casts an extended shadow over the $336 billion dairy business
- F-117 Sported Mysterious “Darkish Knights” Tail Flash Throughout Current Mojave Desert Flights
- I attempted Stadia, Google’s huge play to beat video video games. It is actually promising, however there’s nonetheless an excessive amount of we do not know. (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes used a deep baritone voice at virtually all occasions, however former insiders say it was faked
- When does March Insanity begin? NCAA basketball begin time, first-round fixtures
- How one can watch March Insanity on TV or on-line: NCAA Basketball 2019 Australian stay stream information
- “It was nice to see them”; Marsh rejoices return of Smith and Warner
- BMW Auto News : BMW X7 SUV
- Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes GLC Coupe will get refreshed appears to be like, new engines for 2019
- Audi Auto News : Need to Drive an Audi? Here is What You may Should Do First
- AFLW semi-finals match previews and predictions
- Bugatti Auto News : Bugatti’s Bouts with Nostalgia Might Carry Again the Royale Nameplate
- Zenvo TSR-S
- Toyota Auto News : Papadakis Racing Toyota Corolla Hatch System Drift Automotive
- Do the suitable factor: Enrol your children in AFL
- Do the fitting factor: Enrol your children in AFL
- Apple Information jitters, Instagram goes purchasing, and chatbots rise once more
- BMW Auto News : 2019 BMW X7 xDrive40i overview, check drive
- An web pioneer is uncertain Mark Zuckerberg can refocus Fb on privateness. Here is why. (FB)
- Waymo is gearing as much as put much more self-driving vehicles on the street
- BMW Auto News : BMW X7 2019 overview
- 12 information that present why bottled water is without doubt one of the largest scams of the century
- Atlassian’s first VP of product explains why he could not move up the chance to affix the $26.9 billion firm, even when it meant uprooting to Australia (TEAM)
- Greatest Buffing Pads: High Picks for Shining Your Automobile
- Media fragmentation is annoying shoppers
- Toyota Auto News : Ryan Tuerck’s Toyota Corolla Hatch Components Drift Automobile
- Netflix is experimenting with completely different episode orders for ‘Love, Loss of life & Robots’
- Salesforce lastly embedding Quip into platform, beginning with Gross sales and Service Cloud
- SpaceX’s Starship prototype set for first critical take a look at after Raptor engine put in
- Regulators simply permitted a brand new despair drug with the potential to be a game-changer (SAGE)
- Forbes is charging $9 a month for a brand new video training program that takes a web page from MasterClass
- Google simply unveiled Stadia, its bold try and upend the online game business and tackle Xbox and PlayStation. This is all the pieces we all know (GOOG, GOOGL)
- A sneak preview of the brand new Wallabies choice panel’s first assembly
- Everybody beats everybody and Fnatic wins ultimately, possibly
- Google hid one of many oldest cheat codes in online game historical past on the again of its new Stadia controller
- Employees at crowdfunding big Kickstarter are unionizing in a possible first for giant tech within the US
- JPMorgan simply named its high cyber govt to run tech for retail banking because it steps up its deal with safety (JPM)
- Director Alex Gibney appears again on a profession of profiling liars and shady characters, from Elizabeth Holmes to Lance Armstrong, and crowns probably the most despicable
- Kickstarter CEO Perry Chen steps down
- Digital camera maker Insta360 raises $30M because it eyes 2020 IPO
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla is reportedly rallying staff for an enormous end-of-Q1 supply push
- Ford Auto News : Ford to chop over 5,000 jobs in Germany, some in UK
- Quantum-safe communication over the web infrastructure? Yeah, that’s doable
- Kickstarter co-founder Perry Chen resigns as CEO amid workers unionization effort
- Like Stephen A. Smith, I Additionally Thought Mike Scioscia Was Nonetheless Managing the Angels
- “Extreme” ransomware assault cripples huge aluminum producer
- Bugatti Auto News : Bugatti ‘Royale’ Electrical Limousine Will Have 870 HP and Value $800,000: Report
- Business veteran Jade Raymond is accountable for turning Google into a significant online game writer — and that has big ramifications (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Jokey tweets or strategic route: What would you like out of your ARLC chair?
- Toyota Auto News : Even The Toyota Supra’s First-Yr Coloration Choices Are Underwhelming
- Do not Count on Robert Kraft to Settle for Reported Deal in Prostitution Case
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : A Good Lengthy Take a look at the Mercedes-Benz Clever Drive Security Know-how
- Tesla Auto News : Video Interview: Fremont Police Captain Talks Tesla Mannequin S Patrol Automotive
- The US authorities needs to audit how the Boeing 737 Max obtained permitted to fly by the FAA (BA)
- Trump says ‘we’ve to do one thing’ about social media (FB)
- Right here comes Tencent Music, China’s largest streaming-music service (TME)
- Ten children to observe in Spherical 1
- clear the cache in your Mac laptop to make it run extra effectively
- Google’s new gaming platform launches later this yr: listed here are the video games we have seen thus far (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Google’s new Stadia gaming service helps so many units you won’t want to purchase something
- Ford Auto News : Lincoln Auto News : Ford Hiring 550 Extra Staff to Sustain With Expedition, Lincoln Navigator Demand
- Audi Auto News : VIDEO: Audi e-tron Sportback Teased in new video
- Funds Docs Present Pentagon Goals To Loft Particle Beam Anti-Missile Weapon Into House In 4 Years
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla manufacturing facility staff took twice as many days off final yr than in 2017 due to harm or illness (TSLA)
- Mini Auto News : 2019 Mini Cooper S and S E Countryman All4 Evaluation: Resting on Leyland’s Laurels
- PM Roundup: Hunter King; Mike Trout Will get Big New Contract, A New Low For LeBron James
- The Mounting Yard: Mid-week racing at Sandown
- The Boeing 737 Max is prone to be the final model of the best-selling airliner of all time (BA)
- BMW Auto News : Future FWD BMW 1 Collection Rendered Utilizing Three Collection Design Cues
- Benz Auto News : BMW Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : BMW 330i vs Mercedes-Benz C300 — Auto Bild Check
- Buyers simply made a $35 million guess on a startup that desires to assist individuals discover meals and housing to maintain them wholesome
- Penske Checks Fuso eCanter Electrical Truck In California
- Ought to Sydney FC sack Steve Corica?
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla Overwhelmed By Orders, Pushes Again Worth Improve
- David Beckham Pleads Responsible to Texting And Driving
- Each group’s 2019 Tremendous Rugby jersey ranked
- Most Amazon non-public labels aren’t flying off the cabinets but, however the firm is taking large steps to vary that (AMZN)
- I attempted Samsung’s $750 Galaxy S10e, and I am satisfied it could possibly be the Android cellphone to beat
- Watch Google’s Stadia online game platform occasion in 5 minutes
- Koenigsegg Auto News : The 1,600-HP, 300-MPH Koenigsegg Jesko Has Already Offered Out
- How the A-League’s finals format creates a scheduling nightmare
- Apple’s new iMacs are the high-end desktop computer systems Mac followers have been ready for — they usually’re out there now for $1,299 and up
- Elon Musk simply revealed 5 main updates to SpaceX’s Mars spaceship undertaking. Here is what we discovered.
- Google is creating its personal first-party sport studio
- Jeep Auto News : Jeep Wrangler 1941 Version by Mopar
- 2019 AFL season preview: Adelaide Crows
- Microsoft Groups turns 2 years outdated and provides new options to tackle $7.1 billion Slack (MSFT)
- Backstage Capital’s $36 million fund is taking longer to boost than anticipated
- The world’s six biggest race programs
- Google’s new Stadia gaming platform is all about streamers
- BMW Auto News : AC Schnitzer launches new wheels for the BMW G29 Z4
- AFL Spherical 1 forecast and the Roar energy rankings
- UK Should Evaluation 184-Yr-Outdated Regulation to Formally Legalize E-Scooters
- Audi Auto News : Audi Q2 E-Tron Electrical Automotive Caught Testing Within the Snow
- Skoda Auto News : Skoda to construct new European manufacturing unit to fulfill demand
- Rover Auto News : New Adventum Coupe revives idea of axed Vary Rover SV Coupe
- STEVIE J: My prime 4 gamers to observe this AFL season
- Pandora switches up its basic listening expertise with Modes
- Fb is creating a brand new promoting portal for housing, employment and credit score advertisers and can take away ‘a whole lot’ of concentrating on choices
- Watch Google unveil Stadia, its new online game platform that streams throughout units with out a console
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings revealed the unique sequence he is watching proper now
- create a Google doc in your laptop or cell gadget
- Rugby league enlargement again on the agenda in each hemispheres
- AFLW meta-player of the yr and finals preview
- Google is making a brand new controller for its online game streaming service, and it may truly enable you to beat difficult ranges (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Audi Auto News : ABT Audi RS5 Sportback makes 503 hp in America
- AMD has a ‘vital’ alternative from Google’s cloud gaming initiative (AMD, GOOG)
- BMW Auto News : BMW Pronounces Engine Contract With INEOS Automotive
- Can the Demons rise to actual expectations?
- BMW Auto News : Jeep Auto News : Video: BMW X5 M Drag Races Jeep Trackhawk with Predictable Outcomes
- BMW Auto News : BMW Broadcasts Document-Low CO2 Emissions in Manufacturing Cycle
- Why Australia ought to be optimistic in regards to the World Cup
- How will Michael Cheika resolve the expertise versus toughness equation?
- Baseball’s Future is Right here and It Is Extremely Unsettling
- Google lastly unveils its online game platform: Stadia
- Overlook trophies, Jurgen Klopp is the most effective factor to occur to Liverpool since Shankly
- Porsche Auto News : Porsche to Restart 911 GT2 RS Manufacturing After Cargo Ship Sinks With Automobiles On Board
- The Roar’s 2019 AFL ladder prediction – as voted by you!
- Rover Auto News : Axed Vary Rover SV Coupe revived as limited-run Adventum
- Bardahl Particular: A ’48 Panhead from Switzerland
- Florida Driver Rams Girlfriend’s Automotive, Causes Lethal Mass Crash
- Porsche Auto News : Porsche 918 Gran Turismo Rendered because the Inconceivable Capturing Brake
- Armed Robber Tries to Steal Chevy Impala, Finds Man Sleeping Inside
- LIVE: Google unveils its imaginative and prescient for ‘the way forward for gaming’ (GOOG, GOOGL)
- British Airways has a swanky new enterprise class suite — here is what they seem like
- 11 inquiries to ask when shopping for a brand new automobile
- Why Geelong, Sydney and Hawthorn will miss the finals
- Ford Auto News : Did You Know Woman Gaga Drives a 1993 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning?
- Buzzy AI software program startup UiPath in talks to lift a mega funding spherical at attainable $7 billion valuation
- BMW Auto News : Subsequent-Gen BMW M3, M4 Might Have Practically 500 Horsepower: Report
- Dana White and the UFC Badly Want the Rumored Brock Lesnar Return to Occur
- Russia has banned faux information, whereas additionally being one of many world’s prime exporters of pretend information
- Porsche Auto News : Porsche releases Taycan Cross Turismo manufacturing particulars, newest teasers for Taycan sedan
- The best way to Allow Flash in Chrome in 5 Simple Steps
- The Finest Authorized IPTV Service Suppliers in 2019
- The 7 Finest Affiliate Applications to Make Cash on Instagram
- Make GIFs From Your Burst Images on iPhone
- The 10 Finest E-mail Apps for Android, In contrast
- What Is Instagram and How Does It Work?
- Safe Fortnite.com With 2FA (Two Issue Authentication)
- The 7 Greatest Android TV Launcher Apps
- eight iPhone Apps You Can Lock With Contact ID or Face ID
- Audi Auto News : Motor Pattern drives the Audi A6 Avant — Not Forbidden Fruit For Lengthy
- Honda Auto News : Honda Storage Desires CB1000R Construct Off
- Lexus Auto News : 2018 Lexus NX 300h Overview – Within the Eye of the Beholder
- Group Sky turn out to be Group Ineos below new sponsor
- 2019 Shanghai motor present preview
- Kia groups with Amazon to promote chargers and set up companies
- Fb: Nobody reported NZ taking pictures video throughout 17-minute livestream
- Baron Corbin Has to Be a Swerve for Us to Recognize Kurt Angle vs. John Cena at WrestleMania, Proper?
- Vitality Impression Companions invests $5.7 million in EV fleet telematics firm ViriCiti
- Drunk Driver Arrested After Calling Police on One other Drunk Driver
- Time for the Tasmanian Devils within the AFL
- How Mike Trout’s Blockbuster Contract Compares to A-Rod’s Contracts, Factoring for Inflation
- A Waymo engineer reveals how the self-driving automotive firm develops its robotic brains (GOOGL)
- MoviePass has formally launched its new limitless plan — listed below are the main points
- The best way Theranos reportedly reacted to the suicide of its chief scientist was unbelievably chilly
- Toyota Auto News : Toyota Tacoma TRD
- Williams Superior Engineering creates cheaper carbon composites
- Jaguar Auto News : What Does A True Gearhead Assume Of The Jaguar I-Tempo: Video Evaluation
- 5 speaking factors from the Australian GP
- Here is what you need to do in case you really feel drowsy whereas driving, in line with a Chevy security engineer who noticed the hazard of drained driving firsthand when serving in Iraq (GM)
- Apple updates iMac Professional choices
- Ideas and a Query on ESPN Courting Peyton Manning for Monday Evening Soccer
- Aluminum manufacturing large Norsk Hydro shut down by ransomware
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : This 1,100-Mile 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500SL Was Stolen Off the Showroom Ground, And Now It is For Sale
- Ford Auto News : Ford-owned Spin will convey electrical scooters to 100 new cities and faculty campuses this 12 months
- Jaguar Auto News : Jaguar Unveils Two Particular Editions Based mostly On F-Tempo Crossover
- Chevrolet Auto News : Sideswipe a Chevrolet Camaro SS And Flee, Get Immediate Karma
- McLaren Auto News : Up For Grabs: McLaren P1 GTR With 120 Miles On the Odometer
- Excessive on Meth, Driver Dances in His Automobile After Mass Accident He Brought about
- Ferrari Auto News : New-Age Ferrari 308 Rendered as 488-Based mostly Restricted Version
- Honda Auto News : Nissan Auto News : Nissan GT-R Drag Races Turbo Honda Civic, The Struggle Is Brutal
- Trello goals for the enterprise
- Girl Steals Automobile And Flees The Cops, Then Tries to Blame it on a Child Passenger
- Drunk Passenger on Deutsche Bahn Calls for Excessive-Velocity Practice Gradual Down
- World Electromobility Share Charted – February 2019
- SEC Seeks Additional Motion In opposition to Elon Musk for Failure to Comply With Prior Twitter Settlement
- Fowl celebrates after Britain alerts it is able to trash a 184-year-old regulation banning electrical scooters
- Trump reportedly has a $50,000 golf simulator within the White Home, however that is simply the beginning worth for these luxurious setups
- Alamo Drafthouse’s movie-ticket subscription plan will launch in all its theaters by the tip of the 12 months
- Nvidia is gaining floor forward of its investor day (NVDA)
- Two profitable pictures from Apple’s 2019 images competitors have been shot with iPhones that launched nearly three years in the past (AAPL)
- The Payments Shared a Stat About Their Working Recreation that Is Cool However In all probability Not Related for Profitable
- Is German soccer in a state of decline?
- Trek unveils WaveCel, a brand new bike-helmet expertise that the corporate says makes it ’48 instances much less possible’ you will get a concussion in comparison with normal foam helmets
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla is delaying a three% value improve till Wednesday (TSLA)
- Toyota Auto News : Toyota Will Take a look at Its Autonomous Automobiles in Nvidia’s New Self-Driving Automotive Simulator
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla’s Elon Musk defended by fellow billionaire Mark Cuban amid ongoing SEC row
- Netflix loves 10-episode TV seasons and reportedly would not see the worth in longer authentic reveals
- BMW Auto News : BMW 118i – pushed
- Snapchat admits its age verification safeguards are successfully ineffective
- Dash has opened a demo house to showcase its 5G instruments (S)
- Founders Fund invests in Tibber, a Norwegian AI to well handle vitality
- Georgia undefeated in Europe’s ‘different’ Six Nations
- Behold a 9.Eight-Second Geo Tracker With a Soiled Little Secret: A 6.Zero-Liter Turbo LS V-Eight
- Tamba Hali is Tweeting Considerably Erratically
- Now you can store from manufacturers together with Kylie Cosmetics, Nike, and Zara on Instagram — this is the listing (FB)
- Bugatti Auto News : $18.7M Bugatti La Voiture Noire Has Electrical Motor, Leaves Geneva on Batteries
- Peugeot Auto News : Peugeot household open to merger with FCA Group
- Lotus Auto News : Watch Ollie Bryant Drive A 1958 Lotus-Climax Like A Boss At Goodwood – Uncooked Expertise!
- From Silicon Valley famous person to going through jail time on fraud costs, this is the place Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes is now
- A brand new recreation set within the ruins of Washington D.C. is a best-in-class shooter than places ‘Anthem’ to disgrace
- Vladimir Putin signed a restrictive new legislation that makes it unlawful to insult authorities officers — together with him
- BMW Auto News : Watch a Dashing Leopard 2A4 Tank Utterly Obliterate a BMW three Sequence
- Listed below are the most typical causes planes crash
- Jeff Bezos tweeted a video of himself taking part in with a swooping robotic dragonfly at his invite-only robotics convention
- VIDEO: Maurice Harkless is Out Right here Blocking Photographs With His Ft
- How Elizabeth Holmes satisfied highly effective males like Henry Kissinger, James Mattis, and George Shultz to sit down on the board of now-disgraced blood-testing startup Theranos
- Prime 10 International locations In The International EV Revolution: 2018 Version
- BMW Auto News : SPIED: Extra Pictures of the BMW M2 CS up shut
- ‘Name of Obligation’ goes cellular with a brand-new recreation coming to Android and iOS later this yr
- Does e-commerce have an effect on the quantity of journey in america?
- Ford Auto News : Honda Auto News : Toyota Auto News : Honda Civic Left Mangled After Violent Crash With Ford Tremendous Obligation and Toyota Tacoma
- Purchase/Drive/Burn: Previous Man Storage Queens From the Early 2000s
- The RideTech R-Joint Has Been Granted A U.S. Patent – Contemporary Design Satisfies Clients and Patent Workplace
- Maruti Auto News : Suzuki Auto News : Subsequent Technology Maruti Suzuki Alto Noticed Testing
- Peugeot Auto News : Peugeot Household Would Assist Extra PSA Acquisitions: Report