The 2014 Fifa World Cup is just around the corner and fans have already started preparing for the biggest sporting event of the year. As expected, demand for jerseys and flags has risen by multiple folds and it is going to increase further in the months to come. The auto industry is just as excited for the event as any football fan is and since it is the most popular sport in the world, carmakers are preparing for the event in their own unique ways. Paying homage to the beautiful game of soccer, MINI has introduced the MINI Paceman GoalCooper, a special edition car equipping a range of features and a unique livery. Based on the MINI John Cooper Works Paceman, the special model was designed by MINI Design Team supervised by Oliviero Weilinho who came up with an exclusive Danielson multi-coloured livery which uses yellow, green and blue. The....
MINI Paceman GoalCooper Special Edition Pays Homage To FIFA
One of the finest Italian motorcycle manufacturers, Ducati, has launched the all new 2015 Diavel sport cruiser. So, what is new in the latest Diavel? Well, there are a number of styling improvements, a new engine and a new exhaust system. The 2015 Diavel is even more technologically equipped and reinforces the Ducati’s Performance Redefined mantra by delivering even smoother performance. The 2015 model features significant changes over its predecessor and yet retains the extraordinary riding pleasure and innovative design. The Diavel has been the best in the sport cruiser segment and the new model is expected to push the benchmarks set by the previous generation model even further. Some of the highlights of the 2015 Diavel include the latest generation Testastretta 11° Dual Spark engine, ABS, full LED illumination, Ducati Riding Modes, Ducati Traction Control and a updated styling that is even more appealing. Furthermore, the new engine now....
At the historic Martinsville Speedway yesterday, Kurt Busch ended an 83-race winless streak with a smashing win in the 2014 STP 500. It was quite interesting to see how Kurt Busch battled through the race and bested Jimmie Johnson who happens to be one of the most successful drivers in the recent times. Kurt Busch’s start at Martinsville was not as confidence inspiring as he had expected. In the starting, Busch collided with Brad Keselowski’s Ford that cost the latter a hefty 31 laps. Johnson, who holds 8 Martinsville titles as of yet, was the leader for the race for nearly 296 laps and overtook Busch with 17 laps to go, hinting at yet another win at the track. But with just 10 laps remaining, Busch powered underneath Johnson off turn number two and was leading the remaining laps without much competition from the eight-time winner. Since 2002, this was....
Shortly after the car’s global unveiling, Cadillac has announced the 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe for Canada which made its Canadian debut at the 2014 Toronto Auto Show. The recently launched, Cadillac ATS Sedan has showcased brilliant levels of performance and this is why Cadillac found it wise enough to come up with a Coupe version of the same. And as per everybody’s expectations. though the ATS Coupe is not hugely different from the sedan in terms of power output, the coupe did amaze us all by its sheer ability to perform even better than the saloon. As standard, the 2015 ATS Coupe will be powered by a 2.0 liter turbocharged 4-cylinder unit but performance lovers can also go for the bigger and more powerful 3.6 liter 6-cylinder model. The standard 2.0 L heart is good for 272 hp (203 kW) and peak torque of 295 lb-ft (400 Nm). The mighty....
Cadillac has launched the 2014 SRX compact SUV in Canada which features a good number of updates including a new interior trim, new exterior color options, new 18” chrome-plated alloys on Luxury Collection and addition of Intellibeam headlamps in the Driver Awareness Package. Starting with the updates in detail, this year Cadillac has added Intellibeam headlamps to the Driver Awareness Package. This very feature detects oncoming traffic and automatically switches to high beam headlamps mode and turns them off instantly. The other and equally exclusive feature is a set of 18 inch chrome-plated alloy wheels available on the Luxury Collection, though the availability of the wheel will be late. As far as the exterior are concerned, Cadillac has added three new options: Terra Mocha Metallic, Sapphire Blue Metallic and Graphite Metallic. The interior of the 2014 SRX has also been updated with a new color combination: Caramel with Ebony accents.....
This year in the month of January, Hyundai debuted the 2015 Hyundai Genesis for the North American market. Recently, the new generation sedan has been launched in the European market as well. The Genesis is known to be one of the most capable cars in the mid-size sedan category and the 2015 iteration is even better. The 2015 Genesis will not be available to all potential buyers in Europe but only to a select few as Hyundai plans to sell the luxuriously-equipped executive saloon in limited number initially. The most interesting fact about the 2015 Genesis is that it’s the most technologically advanced and fully-equipped Hyundai model available in the European market. For the first lucky customers in Europe, Hyundai will be offering the new Genesis in only one specification. Powering the European model of the 2015 Genesis is a 3.8 liter V6 GDI engine and works in tandem with....
Expanding its model range, Nissan has introduced the all new Nissan Juke Nismo RS model for Europe. The Juke Nismo RS has been slotted as the flagship model of the new Juke range and comes with a number improvements including more power, stronger brakes, a sharper chassis and extra equipment. The new Juke Nismo RS is based on the very potent Juke Nismo and features motorsport inspired engineering, aerodynamics and design, taking the performance benchmark set by by the latter even higher. Powering the Juke Nismo RS is the 1.6 liter DIG-T engine which has been uptuned to deliver even more power and torque. The fine tuned 1.6 liter DIG-T on the Nismo RS produces 218 PS of power and peak torque of 280 Nm, a decent increase of 18 PS in power and 30 Nm in torque compared to the standard Nismo version. Nissan has also added a mechanical....
Making its first appearance in a rather unusual way, the new R18 e-tron quattro race care by Audi was seen burning the rubber on public roads and not on a race track. All set for the 2014 FIA World Endurance Championship, the new Audi R18 e-tron quattro did its initial kilometers in public traffic and driving it was Tom Kristensen, record holder of the Le Mans 24 hours with 9 victories to date. In the company of photographers and TV cameras, the new Audi LMP1 race car completed a close to 10 km run through city traffic in Western France and the special event was broadcasted live on the internet. The new ten km distance covered city roads and a lap of the Circuit Bugatti. Apart from the special entry that the new race car made, Audi also surprised everybody with a new livery. New for 2014, while the body....
In the recent years a number of designs have been created by some of the leading car manufacturers and one of them is the XL1 from Volkswagen. The Volkswagen XL1 is world’s most fuel efficient car thanks to its unbeatable technology and brilliantly sleek design. Now, the latest and certainly a good news is that the world’s most fuel efficient car has been nominated for the Designs of the Year award and will be on display at London’s Design Museum until August 25. This is the seventh year for the Designs of the Year award that honors the very best in global Fashion, Architecture, Graphic, Furniture, Transport and Product design. Andrew Nahum, one of the known author and automotive design and technology expert, nominated the XL1 for the exhibition in the Transport category. Talking about the XL1 now, the idea behind it was to produce a ‘one liter’ car. Here,....
The FIA World Endurance Championship is one of the most thrilling racing series and with less than a month to spare before the new season kicks off, Toyota has take the wraps off its 2014 FIA World Endurance Championship race car. Giving a new direction to its motorsport activities, Toyota has unveiled the new TS040 Hybrid race car that will debut on 20th April at the Six Hours of Silverstone race. To beat competitors like Porsche and Audi one needs power and the TS040 Hybrid is full of it. Powered by an interesting powered, the TS040 Hybrid produces a max of 986 hp or 736 kW. Of the whopping 986 hp, 513 hp is produced from a 3.7 liter V8 petrol unit, while the remaining 473 hp comes as an all-wheel drive hybrid boost. The powertrain has been changed in accordance with the revised WEC technical regulation as per which....
Volvo has been actively working on new, fuel efficient powertrains for quite some time now. The result of the hard work is the new Drive-E powertrain family that comprises of a range of four-cylinder units capable of not only performing well but also consuming less fuel. As per the latest announcement made by Volvo, the new Volvo V40 will be available with new Drive-E powertrain family this May onwards. The manual version of Volvo V40 D4 powered by the Drive-E powertrain returns just 99 g/km of CO2 emissions and offers 74.3 miles to a gallon. The V40 Cross Country model will also return improved CO2 emissions of just 104 g/km which coverts to 70.6 miles to a gallon. Apart from the standard manual unit, the D4 powertrain will also be available with the new 8-speed Geartronic automatic transmission. The automatic version of the V40 also returns an appreciable 109 g/km....
Toyota has unveiled the 2014 Model Year Aygo hatchback which is even more eye-catching and fun to drive than its predecessor. The 2014 model’s design is based on Toyota’s J-Playful language which is about the youth culture in Japan. To enhance the appeal of the new Aygo, Toyota will also be offering a range of customization options to the customers. The design of the 2014 Aygo is new and so are the proportions. At 3455 mm, the new iteration is 25 mm longer and has a reduced overall height (by 5 mm) of 1460 mm. It also offers 7 mm of more headroom, thanks to the changed dimensions. The front features a distinctive X-graphic styling that covers elements like the headlamps, upper and lower grilles, side mirrors and glazing, and foglamps. The overall profile of the Aygo features a lowered roof and readjusted forward. The sides have a sloping beltline....
Volvo Car Group has been the leader when it comes to adopting new, environmentally friendly and safety technologies. For years now, no other car manufacturer has been as proactive as Volvo is and this is the reason why it is considered one of the best brands despite selling less vehicles per year compared to other global carmakers. As per the latest report, Volvo Group and Flybrid Automotive have joined hands to come up with better passenger cars. These companies are testing lightweight Flybrid flywheel KERS technology for passenger cars in the UK that offers boosted performance while reducing emissions and fuel consumption. Volvo has started the tests on normal city roads and test tracks located in the UK and Sweden, and is going to collect real world driving data from these test runs. Going by the recent results, the flywheel-based hybrid technology has delivered a performance boost of 80 hp....
In the past couple of months we have seen a variety of spy shots, teasers and undisguised pictures of the next generation Sonata. Bringing an end to the speculations and curiosity, Hyundai has officially unveiled the all new 2015 Hyundai Sonata in South Korea. Be it the looks or the technological features, the new Sonata is hugely evolved over its predecessor and wears Hyundai’s improved Fluidic Sculpture design philosophy. The new Sonata is a significant departure from the previous generation model and comes with loads of technologies developed first for the new generation Genesis. It is based on a modified version of the Hyundai Motor platform which now offers even more dynamism. Thanks to the upgraded platform, the car has 35 percent more bending strength and 41 percent greater torsional strength compared to the old Sonata. Proportions wise, the new generation Sonata is only 30 mm wider and 35 mm longer than the....
The new Polo from Volkswagen has already been launched in the UK and deliveries are scheduled to begin in July. With still a couple of months to spare, Volkswagen has announced the pricing for the entire Polo model range for the UK. The entry level Polo S trim model starts at £11,100 and goes up to £19,715 for the range topping Polo BlueGT. The latest generation Polo is new in a number of senses. First and foremost, the car comes with a range of new engines that comply with EU6 emissions standards and offer up to 23 percent more fuel efficiency. The list of engines include a 1.4-litre TSI unit, two 1.2-litre four-cylinder TSI mills and two 3-cylinder 1.0-litre MPI hearts. While that was for the petrol lineup, the diesel range offers two new 3-cylinder 1.4-litre TDI engines with power outputs in the range of 75 to 90 PS. As....
The mid-size SUV segment has shown an increase in demand in the recent times and this seems to have pushed global manufacturers to develop even better products. Ford, one of the leaders in the SUV segment, has been working on a new 7 seater concept designed for ASEAN and global markets which was revealed in Sydney back in 2013. Dubbed Ford Everest, the concept has recently been showcased at the Bangkok International Auto Show and if we have to describe the looks of the concept in one word, we would say ‘excellent’. The main reason that led to the creation of Ford Everest Concept is the utility segment’s rapid growth in the year 2013 – 13 percent to the precise. In the same year, Ford recorded a 35 percent increase in sales, thus motivating the brand to do even better. The Everest concept looks sleek and refined, and has all....
Honda’s latest product, the NSX hybrid supercar is all set for launch in 2015. And since there are still a couple of months to go, Honda has decided to debut the NSX prototype at the 2014 Goodwood Festival Of Speed that will take place from 27 to 29 June. The NSX will be there as a participant and the visitors will get to see and hear it when it goes for a run on the world’s most famous hillclimb. The NSX has been associated with the Goodwood Festival Of Speed for long. When the first Festival was organized, as many as 10 NSX were showcased. The original NSX was launched back in 1990 and by the time it participated at the Goodwood Festival, it had already proved itself. It was an exotic machine that delivered strong performance and handling without making any compromises on the usability part. This year, after....
Electric vehicles are the need of the hour and car manufacturers around the globe are experimenting with new zero emissions vehicles. Toyota, for instance, has developed a radical-looking yet promising vehicle called Toyota i-ROAD which is a three-wheeled electric powered concept offering an interesting cross of a motorcycle and a car. Toyota refers to this innovative machine as a personal mobility vehicle, thanks to its compact dimensions which stand at 56.9 inches in height, 33.5 inches in width and 92.5 inches in length. The i-ROAD may not be as cool as the three wheeled machines from Morgan but it surely looks potent enough. As per the latest report, Toyota has begun the first public trials of this ultra-compact electric vehicle with 10 single-seater versions. The initial testing is set to run from today and will continue till early June. There will be 20 testers, some of which will be industry....
For the first time, Chrysler attempted to draw some attention in the mid-size sedan segment and all it’s efforts have been well appreciated. The latest product from the American major, the Chrysler 200, was well received when it was first unveiled at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show and it seems be giving the brand a new direction. The 200 is completely new in all senses and comes with some of the latest and segment-first offerings. Under the beautiful design of the new 200 is an interesting configuration comprising of a segment-first 9 speed automatic transmission, an Alfa Romeo chassis, an innovative all wheel drive system, and a choice of two great engines. The design of Chrysler 200 gets the new face of the brand featuring an updated Chrysler badge, LED fog lamps, LED tail lamps, optional LED daytime running lamps, a coupe-like profile, 19-inch Hyper Black aluminum wheels, integrated dual....
At the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, SsangYong unveiled the XIV-1 which was the first of the series of multi-interface concepts the south Korean carmaker has planned for the masses. The latest addition to this multi-interface concept series is SsangYong XLV, a hybrid crossover aimed for the B-segment that will underpin many of the future SsangYong models. The design of the XLV concept is based on SsangYong’s new design philosophy – ‘Nature born – 3 Motion’. This is the same design language that was first adopted for the XIV concept series. The name XLV used for the latest concept stands eXciting smart Lifestyle Vehicle and as per SsangYong, the XLV concept is a multi purpose vehicle that also offers pleasurable driving. On the exterior, the XLV has a robust yet elegant feel to it thanks to the dynamic character lines that flow along the length, striking headlamps, a sleek grille, wider....
Callaway Cars is one of the leading international engine design companies known for its ultra cool modified models based on Chevrolet cars. Apart from creating high performance road cars, Callaway Cars Callaway Cars Inc. is also known for world class race cars that are acclaimed internationally. A while ago Chevrolet launched the 2014 Camaro Z/28 which, technically, is a beast in terms of performance. Now, Callaway has introduced a modified version of the car called 2014 Callaway Camaro Z/28 SC652 which is even more powerful. The Callaway Camaro Z/28 SC652 will be a limited edition model featuring a number of technical enhancements on top of the features that the Z/28 comes with as standard. Powering the Callaway Camaro Z/28 SC652 is a 7.0 liter supercharged engine which produces 652 hp at 6700 rpm and peak torque of 620 lb-ft at 4400 rpm. This is a significant improvement over the standard....
Audi has announced the 2015 Audi TT and TTS coupe models with a couple of upgrades customers will definitely consider. In brief, there will be an optional S line plus carbon package available on the 2015 TT, another optional Competition package for the 2015 TTS and a few new standard features including heated front seats and new design 5-spoke alloy wheels. Coming to the performance part, the new TT coupe and roadster models have the highly acclaimed 2.0 liter TFSI petrol engine under their hood. The engine features Audi valvelift system, turbocharging and direct-injection technologies, and capably delivers 211 hp of power and peak torque of 258 lb-ft. The engine propels the coupe model from 0 to 60 mph in 5.3 seconds while the roadster version takes 5.6 seconds. The more performance-oriented, Audi TTS is powered by an uprated version of the same 2.0 liter TFSI petrol engine. The four....
There has a wave of limited and special edition models lately, and the latest car to get the next position in the list is from the house of Cadillac. Enhancing the appeal of the four door version of the 2014 ATS, Cadillac has launched a new Crimson Sport special edition model. This limited edition ATS features a number of visual and performance parts alongside an exclusive Crimson Red Metallic body paint. The interior of the ATS Crimson Sport special edition is available in four choices: Jet Black with Jet Black accents, Morello Red with Jet Black accents, Light Platinum with Jet Black accents or Caramel with Jet Black accents. For performance lovers Cadillac will offer a Track Package on ATS Crimson Sport which makes the car even more lovable both performance- and appearance-wise. Apart from the list of features mentioned above, the special edition model will also come with a....
Citroen has been sincerely working on new, fuel efficient engines for a really long time and the outcome is the PureTech family. The PureTech family of engines was first launched in 2012 and in the past two years it has grown bigger. Citroen has started introducing the new PureTech engines on its new generation models and Citroen C4 is the latest one to get it. The 2014 Citroen C4 will be available with a new 3-cylinder e-THP 130 PureTech engine which features technologies like a direct-injection turbocharger and variable valve timing. Talking in terms of performance, the new e-THP 130 engine is capable of putting out 130 hp of max power available at 5,500 rpm and peak torque of 230 Nm available from 1750 rpm. Compared to the current 4-cylinder engine options available on the C4, the PureTech heart offers increased efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions. The 4-cylinder engine emits....
Citroen has unveiled the latest special edition model of the Citroen DS3. The new model is called Citroen DS3 Dark Rose limited edition and was launched by the master of suspense, Alfred Hitchcock. The new DS3 Dark Rose is one of the most exclusive cars available in Europe currently as Citroen plans to produce only 350 examples of the limited edition. The Dark Rose limited edition will be available on the standard DS3 and DS3 Cabrio. Making the Dark Rose edition distinctive enough is a two tone body paint which uses Shark grey and Perla Nera black. While the front, rear and side of the car features an exclusive two-tone paint job, the roof of the DS3 and DS3 Cabrio models will be offered in different, contrasting colors. The DS3’s roof is in fuchsia pink while that of DS3 Cabrio has a black canvas shade. The wing mirror housings are....
Since long we have been hearing about the TLX, one of the latest concepts cars from well know Japanese car manufacturer Acura. The latest news in regard to the Acura TLX is that the production model of the same is going to debut at the 2014 New York International Auto Show. The 2015 Acura TLX is going to be midsize luxury saloon but is claimed to be deliver higher levels of refinement and luxury. Moreover the car will offer unmatched performance thanks to the family of next generation powertrains that will be offered by Acura. What is known about the powertrain department as of now is that the 2015 TLX will have two advanced engine options: a 2.4 liter i-VTEC and a 3.5 liter i-VTEC. The standard model will be powered by a 2.4 liter, 4 cylinder, 16 valve, direct injected i–VTEC petrol engine that will come mated with a....
After a long time, Subaru has finally made a comeback to the UK market with the new generation Subaru Impreza. The car will arrive in the UK on May 1 and will be available in just one trim level and one engine option, though there will be both manual and automatic transmission options. However, the new Impreza will be the first vehicle in the C-segment to come with an all wheel drive system as standard. Design wise the new generation Impreza is simple yet attractive. At the front the car features a hexagonal grille and hawk-eye headlights that have their own unique appeal. Moving on to the sides, it has flared wheel arches that emphasize the car’s all wheel drive character. For the passenger cabin Subaru has used high quality, highly durable materials that impart a solid yet premium feel to the Impreza. There is also a Multi Function display....
Adding a new member to the already big family of AMG products, Mercedes-Benz has launched the 2015 S63 4MATIC Coupe today. The S63 4MATIC Coupe is AMG version of the newly introduced Mercedes-Benz S-Class coupe. Thanks to AMG, the new model not only looks more exciting than the coupe it is based on but also talks performance, real performance. Starting with the styling of the car, AMG has done a commendable job in enhancing the appeal of the coupe. AMG has added plenty of aerodynamic and styling elements such as a 3D AMG “twin-blade” radiator grille, AMG lettering, a 3D body colored A-wing which acts as a ducting element, a front splitter, AMG side sill panels, exclusive AMG alloy wheels, V8 BITURBO lettering, gloss black rear diffuser, AMG sport exhaust system, and more. The interior of the S63 4MATIC Coupe is just as special and sporty as the exterior is.....
Porsche has launched new performance models of two of their popular cars for the UK. One of them is the Boxster GTS which we just covered and the other one is the 2014 Porsche Cayman GTS. Just like the Boxster GTS, the Cayman GTS also features a retuned chassis and uprated engine, and with these changes it becomes the fastest Cayman to date. The Cayman GTS is powered by an uprated version of the flat-six cylinder, 3.4 liter engine positioned in the middle of the chassis for a low center of gravity. The engine now produces 340 hp of max power and 380 Nm of peak torque, a significant increase of 15 hp and 10 Nm respectively. Once gain just like the Boxster GTS, the Cayman GTS features Porsche Active Suspension Management and the Sport Chrono package as standard. These systems allow the driver to modify the throttle characteristics and....
The Porsche Boxster has been a benchmark roadster for decades now, and this year the car is going to get even better. Porsche has announced the new Boxster GTS which is the pinnacle of the Boxster range and arrives with upgraded chassis and engine. The Boxster GTS is powered by an optimized version of the flat-six 3.4 liter engine that powers the standard Boxster. This uprated version of the engine puts out an additional 15 hp and 10 Nm, taking the max power and torque figures to 330 hp and 370 Nm respectively. Technology wise, the GTS model equips Porsche Active Suspension Management and Sport Chrono package as standard. The transmission options list includes a standard 6 speed manual and an optional Doppelkupplungsgetriebe 7-speed double-clutch unit. The Boxster is capable of sprinting from 0 to 62 mph in 4.7 seconds and can achieve a top speed of 174 mph. Fuel....
Today, Alfa Romeo has launched the 2014 models of its well known cars at the Isle Of Man. We are talking about the 2014 Alfa Romeo Mito, Alfa Romeo Giulietta and Alfa Romeo 4C models that come with revised exteriors, revamped interiors and more features. Starting with the 2014 Mito, the car has already gone on sale in the UK and comes with a number of styling enhancements, revised interior and advanced features. On the exterior is a new chrome finished grille, head lamp and tail lamp surrounds in titanium grey, sports rear bumper, tinted rear windows and a new “Matte Magnesio Grey” color option. The interior of the new Mito gets better plastics, new Uconnect infotainment system featuring a 5-inch touchscreen display, steering wheel remote controls, optional satellite navigation and more. The Mito is available with 3 petrol and 2 diesel engines, featuring turbocharging and Start&Stop technologies. The Italian....
Last month Audi launched the A6 equipped with Audi ultra efficiency technology. The new technology seen on the A6 first ensures performance while cutting down emissions and fuel consumption by an appreciable amount. Yesterday, expanding the ultra models lineup in the UK, Audi has launched the A4 Saloon, A4 Avant and A5 Coupe. The Ultra model range is powered by a 2.0 liter TDI engine, which was earlier available on the A5 only but Audi engineers have reworked the same so that it burns fuel in a leaner manner. The engine is capable on putting out 163 PS of power available between 1200 rpm and 3000 rpm and a peak torque of nearly 400 Nm available from 1750 rpm up to 2750 rpm. On the A5, the engine is mated to a 6 speed manual gearbox which helps the car accelerate from 0 to 62 mph in 8.3 seconds and....
There are a handful of car manufacturers who focus more on other important achievements than just six to seven figure yearly sales. One of them is French major Peugeot, who has recently set a new benchmark with its all new Peugeot 308. Peugeot 308, which was recently awarded the European Car Of the Year 2014, has received the new 1.2 Liter PureTech turbocharged petrol engine, completing the engines range. The good news for potential 308 buyers is that Peugeot has managed to achieve a record 99.1 mpg and a full fuel tank range of 1124.7 miles with the PureTech powered model. These figures were achieved at the Almeria circuit in Spain and to witness the record-setting run was the Union Technique de l’Automobile, Motocycle et Cycle a.k.a UTAC. As mentioned above, the record setter 308 model was powered by the new PureTech 1.2 liter e-THP turbocharged petrol engine that produces....
Citroen is betting big on its latest product, the Citroen DS3. A couple of days ago Citroen unveiled two special edition models of the DS3 developed in collaboration with Benefit Cosmetics. Today comes the third, ultra-limited edition model of the DS3 called Citroen DS3 Cabrio Racing which is available in UK for £29,305. Citroen has confirmed it will create only 100 such DS3 Cabrio Racing models of which only 10 come to the UK. The Citroen DS3 Cabrio Racing has been developed by the DS3 WRC and DS3 Racing and hence offers an aggressive styling and breathtaking performance. Powering the DS3 Cabrio Racing is a 1.6 liter THP engine, the same found on in DS3 Racing, which produces 207 hp of power. Compared to the THP 155 unit on which this engine is based, the latter offers 15 percent more torque and 30 percent more power. The car can achieve....
The all new MINI has been thoroughly reworked, right from the exterior up to the technical components that make the car one of the most fun to drive vehicles. For the new hatch range, MINI has tweaked the design, made the car more refined, more comfortable than before and has also added more choices to the already long list of personalization options. The Original MINI Accessories program offers an exciting range of products specific to the model the customer is going for, meaning the buyer can make his/her MINI completely unique to the bits. Just to give an idea, the Original MINI Accessories program offers exclusive alloy wheels, roof graphics, optional headlamps, exterior mirror caps, high quality interior detailing and more. To attract more customers this year, MINI has redesigned its program and has included four new designs: John Cooper Works Pro, Vivid Green, Essential Black and Speedwell Blue. In....
Compared to the standard Camaro, the Camaro Z/28 is a more capable car designed specifically for road racing. While the standard Camaro is good enough for everyday use, Chevrolet had to put in a lot of efforts to come up with the Camaro Z/28, a lightweight, agile and supremely powerful version of the car. For 2014, Chevrolet carries the excitement by introducing the updated Camaro Z/28 which promises to be even more potent when it comes to performing on track. Starting with the aesthetics first, all elements on the external of the car are for a purpose. The body features several race-inspired components that are a result of the hard work that went into the development of the 2014 Corvette Stingray. The face of the Z/28 has received a significant update and is based on the Camaro SS. To name some of the elements you have an airflow-optimized grille and....
The 2014 iteration of Nissan’s popular sports crossover is here. Yes, it is none other than the radical looking Nissan Juke which receives significant upgrades for this year, including four models, two new exterior colors, two new special cosmetic packages, a navigation package and more. For 2014, the Juke pushes the bar set by itself even higher, thanks to the updated styling which includes 17 inch wheels, a broad shoulder line, flared wheel arches, the unique two-part headlight, a raked windshield, a high beltline, coupe inspired roofline, hidden rear door handles, boomerang style taillights, upswept side windows and more. The excitement is further continued in the cabin which features a unique, motorcycle fuel tank-inspired center console finished in a glossy paint, sports car-inspired gearshift positioning and a bolstered front seats. Perhaps, the most interesting feature of the Juke’s cabin is the Integrated Control (I-CON) system which is a drive mode....
For Skoda, making practical and simple cars has been a passion for decades but in the recent times, the Czech major has started focusing on appealing designs. The latest concept from Skoda’s stables is the Skoda VisionC, a design achievement that will lead to a five door hatchback coupe expected to hit the production line sometime in 2016 and will go head to head with Mercedes-Benz’s CLA. The styling of the VisionC is expressive enough and is the next step of the new design language Skoda adopted three years ago. The design of the car features sharp character lines as well as convex and concave surfaces, along with slight contours all across the length. The front of the car has a dynamic look featuring a wide grille, stylish headlamp design and fog lamps, vertical fins, a large air inlet and an elongated bonnet. Moving on to the side view, the....
Come spring, Mercedes-Benz will introduce two new special models based on the SL- and SLK-Class. These special models have been named SL 2LOOK Edition and SLK CarbonLOOK Edition which look strikingly attractive, thanks to their unique exterior profiles and a high quality interior. The special edition models are available for order now, while the deliveries are expected to begin later. Starting with the SLK CarbonLOOK edition, the model comes with a number of cosmetic upgrades such as a muscular front apron, new side sill panels, new rear apron, 5-spoke titanium grey-painted alloy wheels by AMG, anodized aluminum inserts on roll-over bars, dark surrounds on headlamps and more. On the technical front the model equips a sports suspension which is 10 mm lower, and a new braking system. The interior of the SLK CarbonLOOK edition features plenty of highlights pleasing enough for the customers. The list includes two upholstery choices: designo....
MINI has introduced the all new MINI Hatch range in the UK. The globally identifiable design of the MINI has been significantly enhanced by improving the overall quality and adding more features. The new MINI Hatch range also debuts new 3-cylinder engines, new driver assistance equipment and a new LED central display. Proportion wise the new MINI is 3,821 mm in length, 1,727 mm in width, 1,414 mm in height and has a 28 mm longer wheelbase than its predecessor. The front and rear track width has been increased by 34 mm and 42 mm respectively. MINI has retained the traditional design cues such as the circular headlights, front and rear wheel arches, black lower body edging and others. Talking in context of the external features, the new MINI is first in its segment to come with optional LED headlamps for both main and dipped beam. The headlight housing features....
Isuzu has added a new special edition model to its award-winning D-Max pickup range for the UK. This new model is named Isuzu D-Max Blade and will be a UK exclusive which is expected to go on sale in April. Unlike most of the special editions seen recently which only come with cosmetic upgrades, the D-Max Blade features technological enhancements as well. The D-Max Blade is based on one of the premium D-Max models and comes with special features worth of more than £5,000. All the accessories cost a whopping £1,000 less if a customer would have bought them separately, meaning the buyer would get more features at a lesser price. The list of styling upgrades include 18 inch 6-spoke ‘Shadow’ alloy wheels wrapped in 255/60 R18 Pirelli Scorpion Zero tires, front grille in ‘Shadow’ grey, black door and tailgate handles, privacy glass windows. black rear bumper and roof bars,....
Dodge, one of the most versatile manufacturers in the automotive industry, has introduced the upgraded 2014 Dodge Journey which now comes with a Pentastar engine and optional all wheel drive. From 2014 onwards, Dodge is going to offer the Journey SE with the optional Pentastar 3.6 liter V6 engine which is capable of producing best-in-segment 283 hp and peak torque of 260 lb.-ft. The same engine is also available on the SXT and Crossroad trims, while it comes as standard on the R/T and Limited models. The powerful V6 will be mated to a 6 speed automatic gearbox and returns up to 24 mpg on standard models. Also new for 2014 Model Year Journey SE, is the all wheel drive system which will offer extra grip in difficult road conditions, especially for customers who live in rainy areas of in Snow Belt parts of the country. The all wheel drive....
Recently, Citroen unveiled the new C1 hatchback and the small car was well received by the masses. The latest buzz about the hatchback is that Citroen has announced the pricing and trim levels of the same for the United Kingdom. The new C1 will be available in three trim levels: Touch, Feel and Flair, and will go on sale in the United Kingdom come July. Powering the new C1 model range will be three engines: a VTi 68, an e-VTi 68 Airdream and a PureTech VTi 82. The VTi 68 is the at the start of the engine options list and can be ordered with either a 5 speed manual or a 5-speed ETG (Efficient Tronic Gearbox). The e-VTi 68 Airdream will only have a 5 speed manual gearbox and no automatic, but it will feature Start & Stop technology for fuel savings. The PureTech VTi 82 will also come....
Citroen has unveiled two new special edition models based on the Citroen DS3. These two models are the first special editions of the DS3 and have been developed in collaboration with Benefit Cosmetics. The models were launched along with Citroen’s first online car boutique that is currently live on ASOS, UK’s major fashion and beauty e-retailer. The two models developed by Citroen and Benefit are based on the existing DS3 DSign and DS3 DStyle variants, but feature a good number of cosmetic elements for that extra appeal. Citroen will unveil one more model, the third of the Citroen-Benefit lineup, later this year, probably during summers. Citroen DS3 DSIGN By Benefit This model is inspired by Benefit’s Benetint product and is powered by the same, efficient VTi 82 engine and a manual gearbox which the standard model equips. Cosmetically, there are a number of added features such as a Ruby Red....
Honda has unveiled the 2014 Honda Civic Si coupe which is significantly improved over its predecessor. The new Honda Civic Si arrives with a retuned suspension, more power, upgraded interior and a number of styling upgrades. The updated Honda Civic Si Coupe goes on sale today, i.e. March 12, at a suggested retail price (MSRP) starting from $22,790. The sedan version of the 2014 Civic Si is priced from $22,990 and will go on sale from March 26. As far as the styling is concerned, most of the areas on the exterior have been retouched. Changes include 1 inch larger 18 inch alloy wheels, redesigned hood, headlight designs and front fenders, as well as new side mirrors and taillight lenses. The list of improvements does not end here and includes an Si-exclusive grille, rear air diffuser, garnish on lower front bumper, and a massive wing spoiler at the rear. Moving....
Audi has enjoyed great success at the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters, also known as DTM, in the recent years. In 2011, Martin Tomczyk won the title at the race event while Mike Rockenfeller bagged the same title in year 2013. So for 2014, Audi is as positive to win the event as it was earlier and for the same the German manufacturer has revealed the new livery. The 2014 Audi RS5 DTM was unveiled a few days ago at the Geneva Motor Show and today the German giant has revealed the latest version of its yellow-green color scheme. Called Schaeffler Audi RS 5 DTM, it is the first of the total of eight liveries the brand is going to compete the 2014 DTM in. Audi has retained the basic colors but made the body contours even more dynamic. Talking about the new race car, it features a number of improvements including....
Volkswagen has started taking orders in the UK for its one and only vehicle that bagged two prestigious awards, the European Car of The Year 2013 and World Car of the Year. Yes we are talking about the all electric hatchback from the German major, the Volkswagen e-Golf. Come March 11, Volkswagen will start taking orders for the fully electric hatch and customers will be able to order the car from any of the 24 Volkswagen EV Retailers across the United Kingdom. Customers can expect the deliveries to start at the end of June 2014. Based on the award winning Volkswagen Golf, the e-Golf offers the same dynamics, practicality and advanced technologies but with the added benefits of an electric powertrain. The car come with a charging cable that can charge it from a household 3-pin socket. It takes close to 13 hours when a standard UK 230 volt, 2.3....
After a long wait, Audi has finally announced the 2015 Audi A3 sedan for the US market. The premium sedan is claimed to set new standards in the entry level category with a host of convenience features including a segment-first on-board 4G LTE data connection. Starting with the A3 sedan as of now, Audi has confirmed that the remaining lineup, which includes A3 TDI clean diesel, A3 Cabriolet, A3 e-tron PHEV and S3, will be rolled out in the next 16 months. For the North American market, Audi will offer the A3 sedan with two powertrain options: 1.8 TFSI and 2.0 TFSI. The 1.8 liter engine produces a decent 170 hp while the 2.0 liter petrol heart develops a more punchy 220 hp. As far as the standard features are concerned, the A3 sedan will come with signature Singleframe grille, leather seating surfaces, super-thin retractable MMI display and more. Other....
Volkswagen has bagged the first and second positions at the Rally of Mexico, thanks to winners Sébastien Ogier/Julien Ingrassia and runners-up Jari-Matti Latvala/Miikka Anttila who fought against the extreme conditions to win the third round of the FIA World Rally Championship a.k.a WRC. While Sebastien Ogier was the first person to cross the finish line bringing Volkswagen a step closer to its 7 th victory in a row, Thierry Neuville managed to bag the first podium finish for team Hyundai. The most interesting fact about the Mexico round was that Ogier beat teammate Jari-Matti Latvala by more than a minute, securing the second win of the season which now moves him three points up his Finnish teammate. As for Hyundai the round was good enough. While Neuville brought the first podium finish for the South Korean major, his teammate Chris Atkinson managed to finish at the seventh spot in the....
Lately, Hyundai has been sincerely working towards developing cars specifically for the European market, and that too for young generation. In an attempt to show the company’s potential, Hyundai has unveiled its latest concept car at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. Named Hyundai PassoCorto, it is an ultra lightweight sports car concept that will be aimed at Generation Y consumers. The design of the sports car concept was created by students at the renowned Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) in Turin, Italy. Sixteen students pursuing Transportation Design masters’ course at IED were asked to design the car that they would like to buy and drive and the result is the PassoCorto. The name of the car is an Italian word which means ‘short wheelbase’. Although not much has been disclosed about the car by Hyundai, the manufacturer did tell us a couple of facts though. The PassoCorto features a lightweight....
Celebrating its 100th anniversary in the automotive industry, performance car manufacturer Maserati has unveiled a new sports concept at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. Christened the Maserati Alfieri, this four seater concept that showcases the design trend the brand is going to follow for its future models. Named on Alfieri Maserati, one of the engineering geniuses and the most popular of the Maserati brothers, the concept was created in Turin by a team of young designers who worked under the direction of Marco Tencone. The whole project was supervised by Lorenzo Ramaciotti and is expected to take production form in the near future. The concept takes inspiration from Maserati A6 GCS-53, a masterpiece that was designed by Pininfarina in the year 1954. In simple words, the Maserati Alfieri is a modern iteration of the A6 GCS-53. Styling wise the Alfieri has a long and low nose – a characteristic seen....
Back in 1964, the Fiat Abarth 695 made its debut at the Geneva Motor Show. The car introduced then had a 700 CC engine good enough for 30 hp of max output and a top speed of 130 km/h. Now, after nearly 50 years, Abarth is back to the Geneva Motor Show and has unveiled the all new Fiat Abarth 695. The car is named Abarth 695 Biposto and is claimed to be the best one yet. The 695 biposto is powered by a 1.4 liter T-Jet engine which produces a max of 190 hp. That impressive amount of power and a low weight of 997 kg imparts the car with a power-to-weight ratio of 5.2 kg/hp and 0 to 62 mph acceleration time of 5.9 seconds which happens to be best in its category. The Abarth 695 biposto can reach a top speed of 143 mph. The 695 biposto....
After plenty of sketches and unofficial renderings, Audi has finally unveiled the all new 2015 Audi TT and Audi TTS Coupe at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. Alongside the two sports coupe, Audi also showcased a performance concept based on the all new TT. Dubbed the Audi TT Quattro Sport Concept, the car depicts how extreme the new TT can get. The most important thing about the TT Quattro Sport Concept is its engine which is a 2.0 liter, four cylinder TFSI petrol heart. It indeed is a regular sized engine but the power output is simply astonishing thanks to technologies like Audi valvelift system, dual camshaft adjustment, variable valve timing, and MPI plus FSI direct injection. The 2.0 liter heart puts out a mind boggling 420 PS at 6700 rpm, meaning 210 PS per liter which is more than what 2001’s Le Mans R18 produced. It also produces 450....
BMW has finally unveiled the hotly anticipated BMW X4. This is latest member of the BMW X family and follows the footsteps of BMW X6 in terms of design and drivability. BMW has proved itself over and over again by creating cars out of standard models that did great on the sales charts. For instance it created the X6 from X5, 6 Series Gran Coupe from the 6- and 5 series sedan, and now they have come up with the X4 which essentially is a Coupe version of the X3. In comparison to the X3. the X4 is slightly longer (by 14 mm) at 4671 mm but also lower (by 36 mm) at 1624 mm, to impart a dynamic profile. The X4, just like its bigger brother X6, combines the sportiness of a coupe and the character of SAV (Sports Activity Vehicle), as BMW calls it. Design highlights of the....
BMW has launched the all 2015 Model Year BMW ALPINA B6 Gran Coupe. In the month of April, the new BMW ALPINA B6 Gran Coupe will make its North American debut at the International Auto Show which will be held in New York. Shortly after the official debut, the car will go on sale for $118,225, which includes the $925 handling and destination charge. Starting with the engine first, the B6 Gran Coupe is powered by the 4.4 liter ALPINA Bi-Turbo V8 unit which is capable of putting out 540 horses and peak torque of 540 lb-ft. Mated to the powerful engine is an 8 speed Sport auto transmission featuring ALPINA Switch-Tronic. Complementing the engine-transmission pair is BMW’s renowned xDrive all wheel drive system and with the help of all these systems together, the B6 ALPINA Gran Coupe records a 0 to 60 mph sprint time of 3.7 seconds and....
While this year’s Geneva Motor Show is extremely special as a number of important launches are taking place, for some reasons, the exhibition does disappoint us at the same time. Jaguar was expected to unveil its all new mid sized sports sedan at the exhibition, but unfortunately it did not happen. But the well know British marque did christen its latest sedan as Jaguar XE. The Jaguar XE will be slotted against the BMW 3-Series and Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Even though there are plenty of details, in regard to Jaguar XE, which are yet to come out of Jaguar’s stables, the car maker did provide some useful facts about the new car. The XE sedan will be the first Jaguar product to be based on a new advanced aluminum architecture. This is the same architecture that was used for the Jaguar C-X17 concept car showcased at last year’s Frankfurt Motor Show.....
At this year’s Geneva Motor Show, Honda has a booth full of new products and technologies including the much awaited Civic Type R Concept, the 2014 Civic World Touring Car Championship race car, the FCEV Concept, the powertrain layout for new Honda NSX, CR-V Black and White Edition, Honda Civic Tourer 1.6 i-DTEC, and a bunch of safety technologies. Starting with the most important car as of now, the new Civic Type R Concept model makes its debut at Geneva. This hotly anticipated Civic is the most extreme Type R yet and boasts an aerodynamic styling which is sleek yet simple like any road car should have. Highlights of the Civic Type R Concept include new headlight design with LED daytime running lights, front spoiler for increased down force, enlarged front grille, new rear spoiler with LED tail lights and 20 inch wheels with red brake calipers. Powering the upcoming....
Lately, most of the global brands are focusing on international markets, and that too on the compact SUV segment in specific. For the last couple of months we were hearing about a new small SUV from Jeep and yes, it is finally here. Jeep has launched the all new 2015 Jeep Renegade which is on track to become one of strongest offerings in the compact utility vehicle segment. In brief, the all new Renegade offers a segment-first 9 speed automatic gearbox, class leading off road capability, frugal engines, and a host of convenience and safety features. Starting with the design of the Renegade, the biggest challenge for designers was to so design the car that it not only is great for off-roading but also small enough for city roads. Designers also had to make sure that it looks like a global car as it is the first Jeep to be....
Back in 2012, Aston Martin launched its bespoke customization program called Q by Aston Martin. It was well received by the uber wealthy class of Aston Martin customers and they loved the countless personalization options that were available, and are still there. This year at the Geneva Motor Show, Aston Martin is showcasing two models loaded with bespoke features that come from the Q house. The British luxury marque have showcased Q by Aston Martin Vanquish Volante and Q by Aston Martin V12 Vantage S at the International Motor Show, and these two models are essentially the illustrations of what customized Aston Martins will look like in the future. In fact it were not just the cars but a complete Q Lounge concept that was set up at the Geneva. Aston Martin says this lounge is the blueprint of bespoke specification rooms that will be added soon to select dealerships....
Nissan has unveiled the revised Nissan Juke SUV for the European market at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. In short, the new Juke features a restyled exterior, advanced NissanConnect system, Nissan Safety Shield, Around View Monitor 4-camera parking system, 40 percent more cargo space, opening sunroof and Xenon lights. Interestingly, for this year as well, Nissan has managed to retain the not so pleasing styling on the Juke but it looks slightly better thanks to the new headlamps taken from the all new Nissan 370Z. The front and rear look more sporty thanks to the slightly tweaked design cues and the new opening glass roof. Some of external highlights include Xenon headlamps with LED daytime running lights, new trim beneath the front bumper and new door mirrors featuring LED side turn indicators. The car also gets a revised rear bumper which looks more aggressive. Nissan has also added a new....
Rolls-Royce has unveiled the second iteration of the Rolls-Royce Ghost and it is called Ghost Series II. The car is not a sharp deviation from the previous Ghost, but features a subtle makeover complemented by some of the latest and coolest technologies from Rolls-Royce. For long Rolls-Royce has been meeting the demands of the wealthy business men and women, and considering how well the previous Ghost has performed in the 200,000+ Euro category, the British major decided to introduce Ghost Series II. Rolls-Royce has not given a drastic facelift to the original Ghost but has tweaked the design in a way to make room for new Rolls-Royce technologies. To name some of the additions we have resculpted LED headlights featuring daytime running lights, a tapered ‘wake channel’ on bonnet which starts from the hood ornament – Spirit Of Ecstasy, subtly resculpted bumpers, chrome inserts on the front air intakes and....
Ferrari has unveiled the latest iteration of its most versatile sports car yet. Yes we are talking about the all new Ferrari California T which is the successor of the Ferrari California, and features a new turbocharged V8 engine and upgraded styling. Ferrari engineers have yet again did a fantastic job by developing this new V8 powermill which is not only responsive, powerful and potent, but also benefits from turbo technology which reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. Ferrari has used its F-1 resources to build this new 3855 cc engine which is capable of producing 560 CV of max power, translating to 145 CV per liter, and peak torque of 755 Nm which is achieved in 7th gear. The California T accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.6 seconds and 0 to 200 km/h in 11.2 seconds. Being a turbo unit, it is nearly 15 percent more fuel....
Audi has released the first pictures of the all new Audi TT which is scheduled to make its debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show on March 6. And sharing the stage with the new TT at Geneva will be the new TTS Coupe. The third generation Audi TT features a massively upgraded design which is significantly more dynamic than the previous generation TT. The front, instead of a curvy design, now features horizontal lines, a new singleframe grille, V bonnet bearing the Audi badge, and large air intakes featuring struts. The most striking feature on the exterior is the flat Xenon headlights which come as standard, while Audi Matrix LED technology is an optional extra. Proportion wise the new TT is 4.18 metres long, 1,832 mm wide and 1,353 mm tall, and has a 2,505 mm long wheelbase (37 mm longer than its predecessor). The car is available with....
Giving a preview of what future Volkswagen SUVs could look like, the German major has unveiled the Volkswagen T-ROC concept SUV at the 84th International Motor Show a.k.a Geneva Motor Show. The SUV is strikingly refreshing and has plenty of highlights including a two removable halves roof, LED headlights, and a progressive design. Volkswagen, who is Germany’s largest car manufacturer, currently offers two of the most successful SUVs of their segments, the Volkswagen Tiguan and Touareg. And in the coming years Volkswagen plans to expand its lineup and enter every possible segment. The T-ROC is supposed to be one of those new models which could take production form in the near future. Volkswagen is currently focusing on an international lineup by showcasing market-specific concept vehicles. In the recent past, the major has unveiled CrossBlue, CrossBlue Coupe and the Taigun, and now comes the T-ROC. Talking about the design of the....
Lamborghini has officially unveiled the successor of the iconic Lamborghini Gallardo and its called the Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4. The Italian sports car manufacturer claims the Huracan to be a step up than the Gallardo in terms of performance and gladly, the figures say the same story. Being the successor of the Gallardo, both the cars have a strong connection between them. Just like the Gallardo, the Huracan also takes its name from the world of bullfighting. The name Huracan has been taken from a bull of Spanish Conte de la Patilla breed who fought his last fight in Alicante in August, 1879. Starting with the engine first, the Huracan is powered by a new 5.2 liter V10 unit which is capable of producing 610 hp / 448 kW at 8250 rpm and peak torque of 560 Nm at 6500 rpm. This new Iniezione Diretta Stratificata family engine features both....
Nearly ten days ago, Ford released the first pictures and official details of the all new Ford Focus and the latest buzz is that Ford will unveil the car at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show. Presented first at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, the new Focus features a completely new design which is on the lines of the new Ford models. The exterior features a new bonnet, inverted trapezoidal grille, chiseled headlamps and elongated fog lamps. Aside from the new design, another important change is the addition of SYNC 2, the latest version of Ford’s voice-activated in-car connectivity system. The system features an 8 inch high-res color touch screen which responds to voice commands to control audio, climate control, navigation and more. For the European market, the SYNC 2’s navigation system will have a split-screen display to offer a more detailed view of the map. As far as the....
Land Rover is going to unveil the all new, limited edition, Range Rover Evoque Autobiography Dynamic model at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. For all those of you who think it is merely a visually upgraded range topping Evoque model, it is not the case. In fact, the Evoque AD (Autobiography Dynamic) is the most powerful, performance-focused Evoque yet, and it will be a part of the 2015 Evoque lineup. So what is so special about the Evoque AD? Styling wise, as it has been the case with all Autobiography editions, the Evoque AD comes loaded with bodily upgrades including a slightly pumped up body kit and massive 20-inch forged alloy wheels. As for the interior, customers will get premium leather upholstery with ‘Autobiography’ embossed on the headrests of the sport or climate seats. On the technical front, the Evoque Autobiography Dynamic features a chassis which has been retuned for....
Fiat is going to unveil the 2014 Fiat 500 at the 84th International Motor Show which starts in Geneva tomorrow. The new Fiat 500 has been improved both in terms styling and technological features, and the most important introduction is a new, segment-first, 7 inch TFT digital instrument panel. Developed in collaboration with Magnetti Marelli, the display provides all the information relevant about various features of the car. While the earlier versions came fitted with analogue dials, the TFT display is a major step up yet it seems extremely familiar to the previous layout. The center of the screen, which displays the car by default, can be configured to display distance travelled, fuel consumption, etc. The same screen also warns the driver in case of low fuel, open doors etc. Apart from the all new screen, another important addition is the new TwinAir engine. From 2014 onwards, the Fiat 500....
Nissan has finally announced the pricing for its 2015 Nissan GT-R Nismo and it starts from $149,990 USD. The new GT-R Nismo is a limited production model and the fastest GT-R built yet. The car holds the current lap record for production cars at the Nurburgring with a staggering time of 7:08.679. Talking about the specifications of the limited production GT-R, it is powered by a VR38DETT 3.8 liter, twin turbo, V6 engine which is capable of putting out 600 hp of power and 481 lb-ft of peak torque. Compared to the standard GT-R models, the Nismo version features an upgraded fuel pump and optimized ignition timing control for improved combustion. Mated to the VR38DETT 3.8 liter heart is a sequential 6-speed dual clutch gearbox featuring paddle shifters to change gears at high speeds. The new GT-R range is built on Premium Midship platform created exclusively for this car as....
Recently, Lexus introduced the RC 350 sports coupe and RC F in the US and they were well received by the masses. But this is the not end as Lexus is going to expand the RC 350 lineup with an all new model which will be launched in the US this fall. Joining the RC 350 and RC F this year, is the all new 2015 Lexus RC 350 F SPORT, the pinnacle of this range. Lexus is going to unveil the RC 350 F SPORT at the 84th International Motor Show a.k.a Geneva Motor Show in March. The RC is based on the GS sedan but is a completely new model. It features a shorter wheelbase than Lexus IS and has the same width as the GS, which make it livelier than the two when it comes to spirited driving. The RC 350 F SPORT is the top of....
At the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, Volkswagen is going to debut its latest SUV concept, the Volkswagen T-ROC. The T-ROC is the German manufacturer’s vision of how the brand’s future SUs will look like. In terms of proportion, the T-ROC is 4,179 mm in length, 1,831 mm in width and has a total height of 1,501 mm, which makes it 200 mm shorter than the Tiguan and 300 mm longer than the Taigun concept which is still under its development phase. Just Weighing just 1420 kg, the Volkswagen T-ROC is based on the manufacturer’s latest, modular transverse matrix a.k.a MQB platform. The front and rear track of the T-ROC stand at 1,578 mm and 1,564 mm respectively, and it has a wheelbase of 2,595 mm. The T-ROC features really short overhands: 811 mm at rear and 772 mm at rear, and rolls on 19-inch alloy wheels wrapped in 245/45 tires.....
OTHER IMPORTANT NEWS
- You’ll be able to wirelessly cost your AirPods with out shopping for the brand new ones — you simply want Apple’s new $79 case
- Suzuki Auto News : Toyota Auto News : Toyota And Suzuki Collaborate To Strengthen Their Alliance
- Audi Auto News : Audi Sport changed V8 with Turbo 4-Cylinder Engine for DTM
- Skoda Auto News : Opinion: Why Skoda should preserve its eye on the ball
- BMW Auto News : BMW warns of revenue dip in 2019
- Tesla Auto News : China’s Xpeng previews new Tesla Mannequin three rival
- Tesla Auto News : Nikola can ‘simply’ do all-electric vehicles like Tesla Semi, says exec in interview
- Honda Auto News : Honda Logs 15,000 Registrations Of Curiosity For Electrical e Prototype
- Definitive information to AFL 2019: Half three
- Jordan Peele’s newest film ‘Us’ is nothing like his breakout hit ‘Get Out’ — and that is a superb factor
- Wall Road’s urge for food for various information has was a gold rush, however buyers say there’s extra grime than nuggets
- Advert companies say consulting corporations by no means truly produce work for purchasers. This is how Accenture Interactive proved them improper at SXSW this 12 months.
- Waymo to Open New Service Heart for Self-Driving Automobiles in Phoenix, Arizona
- Le’Veon Bell on Ben Roethlisberger: “He Desires to Win His Method, and That is Robust to Play With”
- Audi Auto News : SPIED: Audi Q3 Sportback caught winter testing in new video
- Munich Re gives insurance coverage for grid battery efficiency, says EV batteries are subsequent
- The therapy that cured 2 males of HIV might also assist with a exceptional array of greater than 70 lethal illnesses
- DOE researchers establish reason for cathode degradation in nickel-rich supplies
- Noose Discovered Hanging at Ram Truck Meeting Plant
- BMW Auto News : Can the entry-level BMW Z4 sDrive20i nonetheless be enjoyable?
- Koenigsegg Auto News : Shock, Shock – The 2020 Koenigsegg Jesko is Already Bought Out
- Koenigsegg Auto News : Shock, Shock – The 2020 Koenigsegg Jesko is Already Offered Out
- F-117 Sported Mysterious “Darkish Knights” Tail Flash Throughout Latest Mojave Desert Flights
- Finest Buffing Pads: Prime Picks for Shining Your Automotive
- Ford Auto News : Lincoln Auto News : Ford Hiring Extra Employees to Sustain With Growing Demand for Expedition, Lincoln Navigator
- Price range Docs Present Pentagon Goals To Loft Particle Beam Anti-Missile Weapon Into House In 4 Years
- Mini Auto News : 2019 Mini Cooper S and S E Countryman All4 Evaluate: Resting on Leyland’s Laurels
- Qualcomm is untethering PC VR headsets — and pushing XR into the mainstream (QCOMM)
- Lion launches Class eight city electrical truck
- All the small print of Quentin Tarantino’s new film, which stars Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Margot Robbie
- Stranger Issues Season three Trailer Has Lastly Dropped
- Kia Niro PHEV Exhibits Off New Facelift: Images/Movies
- Lister LFT-C
- 23andMe can now inform you your danger of creating diabetes, based mostly in your DNA. This is what medical doctors need you to know.
- Volvo Auto News : Volvo to suit driver monitoring methods as customary from early 2020s
- Mississippi Cop Leaves Youngster to Die in Scorching Patrol Automotive Whereas She Has Intercourse
- VW T-Roc Cabrio Caught Chilly-Climate Testing in Scandinavia
- Toyota Auto News : Toyota Lowers Worth Of C-HR By $1,505
- Cops Say Lady Shot Herself in The Mouth Whereas Handcuffed, Throughout Site visitors Cease
- BMW Auto News : 2020 BMW M2 CS Spied With Guide Transmission, Yellow Brake Calipers
- Driver Makes 400-Mile Detour to Take Stranded Couple to Dying Mother
- The Oculus Rift S is certainly actual and arrives in spring for $399
- Skedulo raises $28M for its cell workforce administration service
- AMD’s CEO was at Google’s huge streaming video-game unveiling, and it could trace huge plans for the long run (AMD, GOOG)
- Euro 2020 Qualifying – What you should know!
- TJ Dillashaw Suspended For Optimistic Drug Check, Offers Up UFC Title
- BMW Auto News : New Z4, M5 Competitors, and X3 M, All in a Day: Sampling a 90-BMW Smorgasbord at The Thermal Membership
- Serena Williams joins Bumble’s funding fund as an investor
- Iker Casillas set to finish profession at Porto after new contract till 2021
- A ‘warrior’s warrior’: Here is why insiders say the first-time CFO operating Lyft’s $20 billion IPO is the right match (LYFT)
- State AGs put tech giants on discover: ‘One thing have to be executed with these firms … they’ve develop into too large’
- BMW Auto News : New photographs of the BMW M340i G20 in black
- Former Oath and AOL CEO Tim Armstrong is getting a $60 million payout
- Easy methods to cover apps in your iPhone’s residence display screen and search perform
- The Arcimoto Deliverator Is a Three-Wheeled EV Designed for Native Deliveries
- Aston Martin Auto News : Aston Martin Vanquish AMR Professional Deliberate, Vanquish Volante Additionally Confirmed
- Recreation of Thrones’ Sophie Turner Chugs Wine, Dabs at Rangers Recreation
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla’s long-term play will get vote of confidence amid Mannequin Y, Q1 efficiency considerations
- Volvo Auto News : Volvo’s All-Electrical Polestar 2: The whole lot We Know So Far: Video
- Mercedes Auto News : Vital Options of the Mercedes-AMG GT R Roadster
- THE APPLE STORE WORLD TOUR: From Albuquerque to Zurich, here is a have a look at each Apple Retailer throughout the globe (AAPL)
- Subaru Auto News : Volkswagen Auto News : Fall in Love With This Volkswagen Tremendous Beetle With a 377-HP Subaru Boxer Engine
- The primary trailer for Quentin Tarantino’s new film starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt is out, and we will not wait to see extra
- Paxton Lynch Engaged to Denver Realtor Gabrielle Walker
- 24M to unveil novel twin electrolyte system for prime power density (>350 Wh/kg) batteries
- Jaguar Auto News : Land Rover Auto News : Rover Auto News : Jaguar Land Rover Installs UK’s Largest Work Charging Station
- Advert-tech firms are shifting full velocity forward to chase OTT advert . Listed here are the 13 firms poised to win essentially the most.
- Tesla Auto News : Why I Ordered A Tesla Mannequin Y Even Although I Didn’t Need One: Video
- 10 Methods To Shield Your Automotive From Stains Throughout Holi
- Volkswagen Auto News : 2019 Volkswagen Vento Facelift Noticed Testing Once more
- Honda Auto News : Honda Challenges Notion That Nice Electrical Vehicles Can’t Be Small
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla Preps College students For Future Restore Jobs At Miami Dade School
- Lister LFT-C revealed as 205mph F-Kind convertible
- Skoda Auto News : Success of Skoda Kodiaq vRS inspiring extra sporty fashions
- Listed here are the 10 greatest healthcare startups which have shut down and brought lots of of tens of millions of traders’ cash with them
- Malaysian Man Arrested at Airport For Smuggling Dwell Human Embryo Into India
- The Lakers Needed to Commerce D’Angelo Russell, However It is Simply Gotta Sting
- Toyota Auto News : Toyota MR2 Spyder Driver Miraculously Walks Away From Violent Crash With Semi Truck
- Liverpool spotlight Juventus striker as prime summer time switch goal
- Apple simply launched new AirPods with wi-fi charging and hands-free Siri
- Watch This Modified Classic McCulloch MC49 Kart Engine Make Dyno Pulls!
- Mark Zuckerberg makes use of 1 rule when deciding whether or not or to not rent somebody at Fb that each supervisor ought to borrow (FB)
- BMW Auto News : BMW teases 2 Sequence Gran Coupe
- 2019 NHRA Gatornationals: E3 Spark Plugs Professional Mod Motion Photographs – Superior Automobiles, New Seems to be, New Combos!
- 10 issues in tech you have to know at present
- Keyboard Shortcuts You’re Getting Unsuitable and YouTube Channels You Should See
- What Deactivating or Deleting Fb Actually Means for Privateness
- Learn how to Repair Ghost Contact on iPhone: 9 Potential Fixes to Attempt
- Find out how to Create Wonderful Webcam Results Utilizing Java and Processing
- Grasp the New Cell Gmail With These 10 Ideas
- The Finest Practices for Instagram Associates
- Jaguar Auto News : Land Rover Auto News : Rover Auto News : Jaguar Land Rover opens UK’s largest EV Sensible Charging website
- Six Nations Rugby 2020 and 2021 Fixtures Launched
- QOTD: Most Overpriced Non-luxury Car of the 1990s?
- Pontiac Auto News : Prehistoric Sizzling Rod: This 1916 Olds Has A Pontiac Straight eight And Not A lot Else
- SEAT Leon ST Cupra R property
- Summary, a versioning platform that helps designers work like builders, raises $30M
- Mercedes Auto News : Each Mercedes-AMG Providing Will Be A Plug-In Hybrid
- Skoda Auto News : Skoda to launch low-cost EV after preliminary electrical automotive blitz
- BMW Auto News : BMW teases 2 Sequence Gran Coupe for November unveiling
- Erectile pharmacy app Ro launches telehealth service for girls
- Roundup: Michael Cohen Raised Tons of Purple Flags; Is Mike Trout a Cut price?; Tate Martell Cleared to Play
- Fisker Will Faucet Into The ’Inexpensive’ EV Market Fray With An Electrical SUV
- The Greatest Podcasts on Spotify in 2019
- Previous Faculty Tech Video: This Breakdown Of A Highway Ranger Huge Rig Transmission From The 60s Is Sensible!
- Seven Africa-focused startups current at Y Combinator’s Demo Day
- QUICK SILVER. Stephen Brisken’s Ducati 900 SS Cafe
- 4chan, 8chan, and LiveLeak blocked by Australian web suppliers for internet hosting the livestream of New Zealand mosque shootings
- Portworx raises $27M Sequence C for its cloud-native information administration platform
- Regulation enforcement wants to guard residents and their information
- Innocent emerges from stealth with $20M funding to assist firms transition to SRE
- Peugeot Auto News : Renault Auto News : 2019 Peugeot 208 vs 2019 Renault Clio
- Mark Zuckerberg and different tech CEOs beneath mounting stress to talk out over New Zealand mosque shootings
- Watch This Pulling Tractor That Makes use of A WWII Packard PT Boat Engine Drag The Sled All The Manner Dwelling
- Google fined $1.7 billion over a 3rd breach of EU antitrust guidelines in as a few years
- Audi Auto News : Light-weight, environment friendly, highly effective: the brand new Audi turbo engine for the DTM
- Ulrich Baretzky: “The followers will take pleasure in listening to the sound a four-cylinder engine can produce”
- Stefan Dreyer: “The format of the DTM is absolutely robust”
- BMW Auto News : BMW teases 2 Collection Gran Coupe for November reveal
- Ferrari Auto News : LaFerrari Aperta Drifts Italian Mountain Go, Makes It Look Straightforward
- Dacia Auto News : Dacia Duster Electrical Racecar Noticed, Previews Reasonably priced EV for Subsequent Decade
- Vandoorne Says Hong Kong System E Pole Proves HWA Progress
- Patrice Evra makes assertion after accuses of being homophobic
- SpaceX goes all-in on metal Starship, scraps costly carbon fiber BFR tooling
- Get Sprung: COMP Cams New .660″ Carry Twin Valve Spring Kits for LS Engines – No Machining!
- Fearsome Foursome: Right here Are The 4 Successful Runs From The Professional Classes At The 2019 NHRA Gatornationals
- Volkswagen Auto News : Volkswagen Model China and FAW-Volkswagen set up new JV to develop and to supply digital companies for future fashions
- Classic Drag Racing Movie: Santa Pod Circa 1978 With Rocket Humorous Vehicles, Scorching Rods, and The Finish Of The Final High Gasoline Slingshot
- Maruti Auto News : Suzuki Auto News : Toyota Auto News : Toyota To Use Maruti Suzuki’s Platforms To Develop New Fashions
- Royal Enfield Traditional & Thunderbird Vary Get Non-compulsory Alloy Wheels
- BMW Auto News : G20 BMW Three Sequence noticed in Malaysia – 330i M Sport
- 2019 Yamaha YZF-R25 value introduced – RM19,888
- Audi Auto News : Audi hatching new plan to assist it regain misplaced floor
- Koenigsegg Auto News : Koenigsegg Regera For Sale at $three Million, Spec Is Nonetheless Open
- FTA proclaims $85M funding alternative for low- or no-emission transit buses
- Impression Transportation deploys Orange EV electrical yard truck to Port of Oakland operations; HVIP funding
- Tesla Auto News : A former Tesla investor explains why he thinks Elon Musk is the flawed individual to guide the corporate, why he dumped the inventory, and what he’s now shopping for as a substitute (TSLA)
- Deontay Wilder eager to combat Anthony Joshua
- Google will let Android customers select a rival browser to keep away from additional wrath from the EU
- Venturi Method E racer options electrical drive from ZF
- Ford Auto News : Mountune’s Latest Equipment Boosts the 2019 Ford Fiesta ST’s Output to 222 horsepower
- Datsun Auto News : 2019 Datsun redi-GO Launched With Extra Options
- Mahindra Auto News : Mahindra Is Making Deeper Inroads Into The ELV Enterprise
- Subject Of Goals: An Oklahoma Salvage Yard Is Prepared To Transfer Their Assortment. ?
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Coupe and all-new GLE450 – catch them on the ‘Hungry for Journey’ Pageant
- Honda Auto News : 2019 Honda Accord launched in Thailand – 1.5L Turbo and a couple of.0L Hybrid, priced from RM193okay to RM231okay
- Lotus Auto News : Lotus to debut all-new mannequin subsequent yr – report
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : C253 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe facelift revealed – up to date styling, new 48-volt delicate hybrid engine, MBUX
- Honda Auto News : Honda Malaysia bought 102ok items in 2018; maintained non-national lead, general No.2 – 95ok goal for 2019
- Honda Auto News : FIRST DRIVE: 2019 Honda HR-V Hybrid – RM120,800
- Skoda Auto News : Skoda to launch 30 new automobiles by 2023, following file 2018
- Suzuki Auto News : Toyota Auto News : Toyota and Suzuki agree wide-ranging partnership
- Hyundai Auto News : New Hyundai Sonata based mostly on third-generation car platform
- Koenigsegg Auto News : Koenigsegg Jesko Takes a Week to Construct, Sellers Secretly Purchased a Few
- Land Rover Auto News : Rover Auto News : 2020 Land Rover Defender Spied on Nurburgring, Exhibits Impartial Rear Suspension
- Tandem Financial institution launches ‘Autosavings’ account
- Forward of third antitrust ruling, Google declares contemporary tweaks to Android in Europe
- When does the AFL season begin? AFL 2019 first bounce, fixtures, squads
- Basic YouTube: Pleasure of Pay ‘n Pak Versus Miss Budweiser On Lake Washington In 1974
- Ford Auto News : Journey Nicely: This 1978 Ford F-150 Is Ready To Be The Good Summer time Journey Rig!
- Opera’s VPN returns to its Android browser
- UNSW, H2Store to develop hydrogen storage for renewables; residential and business P2G
- Renault Auto News : All-New 2020 Renault Kadjar Has Been Revised With A New Look
- Ferrari Auto News : One thing’s Afoot: This Ferrari F40 Seems The Half And Sounds Fully Fallacious!
- Jeep Auto News : World-Traveled: This 1987 Jeep J-10 Wants A Secure Residence After Years Of Roaming!
- ZF takes 60% stake in mobility supplier 2getthere, supplier of automated electrical passenger transport techniques
- Airborne Dart: Watch As This Distant-Managed Aircraft Hits 462 MPH In-Flight!
- Benelli TRK 502, 502X Ramps Up 150 Bookings
- MG Motor India Pronounces Benedict Cumberbatch As Its Model Ambassador
- Suzuki Auto News : Suzuki Patents Reveal Radar-Based mostly Anti-Collision System
- The primary day of spring is lastly right here for about 90% of us. This is how equinoxes drive the altering seasons.
- Welcome Pickups lands €three.3M funding to supply ‘in-destination’ journey providers
- Audi Auto News : Jaguar Auto News : Tesla Auto News : Tesla Mannequin Y vs Audi e-tron vs Jaguar I-PACE: value and specs comparability
- Hyundai Auto News : Hyundai Motor Group invests $300M in India’s largest mobility service supplier Ola
- Mitsubishi Auto News : Nissan Auto News : Renault Auto News : Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi launches Alliance Clever Cloud on Microsoft Azure
- BMW Auto News : 2019 BMW X7 video evaluation
- Tata Tiago Facelift Noticed Testing In India
- XL delivers 154 hybrid GMC Savana vans to CalVans; largest single hybrid van deployment in California
- Spotify rival Tencent Music posts maiden quarter lack of $130M on one-off prices
- BMW Auto News : Gallery: 2019 BMW X7 xDrive50i in Mineral White Metallic
- Tesla Auto News : Navigant: GM Cruise, Waymo Lead Tesla And Others On Full Autonomy
- The highest 10 startups from Y Combinator W19 Demo Day 1
- Alcohol e-commerce startup Thirstie raises $7M
- Tesla Auto News : The 2020 Tesla Mannequin Y Debut Was Surprisingly Tame
- Former Oath CEO Tim Armstrong is exiting Verizon with a payout price greater than $60 million
- Doctolib is now a unicorn with new $170 million spherical
- Volkswagen Auto News : Icon of icons: Autocar Awards Readers’ Champion – Volkswagen Beetle
- Bogut returns to Golden State, Simmons leads 76ers to victory
- Gus Gould and Shaun Johnson converse out towards NRL relocation
- 5 highly effective gamers I’m wanting ahead to watching this AFL season
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Unveiled
- Definitive information to AFL 2019: Half 2
- My ICC World Cup squad: Australia
- How the rugby world is reacting to the axing of the Sunwolves
- The 9 largest questions on Google’s Stadia sport streaming service
- Cadillac Auto News : 2020 Cadillac CT5 – Quirks and Options
- Occasions in Scotland, Slovakia & Sardinia added to WKN calendar
- BREAKING: Sunwolves reportedly axed from Tremendous Rugby
- Upcoming stars snapped up by A-League newcomers
- Listed here are the 88 firms that launched at YC’s W19 Demo Day 2
- Google Stadia Lets You Stream Video games Wherever
- Myspace Loses 12 Years of Uploaded Information
- The way to Flip an Android System Right into a Net Server
- Easy methods to Hold Your Mac From Sleeping: 5 Strategies That Work
- The 5 Finest Free Options to Microsoft Entry
- These advert execs have a enterprise fund they’d prefer to promote you
- BMW Auto News : Picture Gallery BMW X7 xDrive40i in Arctic Gray Metallic
- BMW Auto News : BMW M4 Gran Coupe might launch in 2020, use S58 engine
- BMW Auto News : BMW Z4 sDrive20i Sport 2019 overview
- I used to be sexually abused: AFLW star Tayla Harris
- Google’s bizarre identify and brand for its new gaming service is a part of a intelligent disappearing act (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Launching from YC, Eclipse Meals casts an extended shadow over the $336 billion dairy business
- F-117 Sported Mysterious “Darkish Knights” Tail Flash Throughout Current Mojave Desert Flights
- I attempted Stadia, Google’s huge play to beat video video games. It is actually promising, however there’s nonetheless an excessive amount of we do not know. (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes used a deep baritone voice at virtually all occasions, however former insiders say it was faked
- When does March Insanity begin? NCAA basketball begin time, first-round fixtures
- How one can watch March Insanity on TV or on-line: NCAA Basketball 2019 Australian stay stream information
- “It was nice to see them”; Marsh rejoices return of Smith and Warner
- BMW Auto News : BMW X7 SUV
- Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes GLC Coupe will get refreshed appears to be like, new engines for 2019
- Audi Auto News : Need to Drive an Audi? Here is What You may Should Do First
- AFLW semi-finals match previews and predictions
- Bugatti Auto News : Bugatti’s Bouts with Nostalgia Might Carry Again the Royale Nameplate
- Zenvo TSR-S
- Toyota Auto News : Papadakis Racing Toyota Corolla Hatch System Drift Automotive
- Do the suitable factor: Enrol your children in AFL
- Do the fitting factor: Enrol your children in AFL
- Apple Information jitters, Instagram goes purchasing, and chatbots rise once more
- BMW Auto News : 2019 BMW X7 xDrive40i overview, check drive
- An web pioneer is uncertain Mark Zuckerberg can refocus Fb on privateness. Here is why. (FB)
- Waymo is gearing as much as put much more self-driving vehicles on the street
- BMW Auto News : BMW X7 2019 overview
- 12 information that present why bottled water is without doubt one of the largest scams of the century
- Atlassian’s first VP of product explains why he could not move up the chance to affix the $26.9 billion firm, even when it meant uprooting to Australia (TEAM)
- Greatest Buffing Pads: High Picks for Shining Your Automobile
- Media fragmentation is annoying shoppers
- Toyota Auto News : Ryan Tuerck’s Toyota Corolla Hatch Components Drift Automobile
- Netflix is experimenting with completely different episode orders for ‘Love, Loss of life & Robots’
- Salesforce lastly embedding Quip into platform, beginning with Gross sales and Service Cloud
- SpaceX’s Starship prototype set for first critical take a look at after Raptor engine put in
- Regulators simply permitted a brand new despair drug with the potential to be a game-changer (SAGE)
- Forbes is charging $9 a month for a brand new video training program that takes a web page from MasterClass
- Google simply unveiled Stadia, its bold try and upend the online game business and tackle Xbox and PlayStation. This is all the pieces we all know (GOOG, GOOGL)
- A sneak preview of the brand new Wallabies choice panel’s first assembly
- Everybody beats everybody and Fnatic wins ultimately, possibly
- Google hid one of many oldest cheat codes in online game historical past on the again of its new Stadia controller
- Employees at crowdfunding big Kickstarter are unionizing in a possible first for giant tech within the US
- JPMorgan simply named its high cyber govt to run tech for retail banking because it steps up its deal with safety (JPM)
- Director Alex Gibney appears again on a profession of profiling liars and shady characters, from Elizabeth Holmes to Lance Armstrong, and crowns probably the most despicable
- Kickstarter CEO Perry Chen steps down
- Digital camera maker Insta360 raises $30M because it eyes 2020 IPO
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla is reportedly rallying staff for an enormous end-of-Q1 supply push
- Ford Auto News : Ford to chop over 5,000 jobs in Germany, some in UK
- Quantum-safe communication over the web infrastructure? Yeah, that’s doable
- Kickstarter co-founder Perry Chen resigns as CEO amid workers unionization effort
- Like Stephen A. Smith, I Additionally Thought Mike Scioscia Was Nonetheless Managing the Angels
- “Extreme” ransomware assault cripples huge aluminum producer
- Bugatti Auto News : Bugatti ‘Royale’ Electrical Limousine Will Have 870 HP and Value $800,000: Report
- Business veteran Jade Raymond is accountable for turning Google into a significant online game writer — and that has big ramifications (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Jokey tweets or strategic route: What would you like out of your ARLC chair?
- Toyota Auto News : Even The Toyota Supra’s First-Yr Coloration Choices Are Underwhelming
- Do not Count on Robert Kraft to Settle for Reported Deal in Prostitution Case
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : A Good Lengthy Take a look at the Mercedes-Benz Clever Drive Security Know-how
- Tesla Auto News : Video Interview: Fremont Police Captain Talks Tesla Mannequin S Patrol Automotive
- The US authorities needs to audit how the Boeing 737 Max obtained permitted to fly by the FAA (BA)
- Trump says ‘we’ve to do one thing’ about social media (FB)
- Right here comes Tencent Music, China’s largest streaming-music service (TME)
- Ten children to observe in Spherical 1
- clear the cache in your Mac laptop to make it run extra effectively
- Google’s new gaming platform launches later this yr: listed here are the video games we have seen thus far (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Google’s new Stadia gaming service helps so many units you won’t want to purchase something
- Ford Auto News : Lincoln Auto News : Ford Hiring 550 Extra Staff to Sustain With Expedition, Lincoln Navigator Demand
- Audi Auto News : VIDEO: Audi e-tron Sportback Teased in new video
- Funds Docs Present Pentagon Goals To Loft Particle Beam Anti-Missile Weapon Into House In 4 Years
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla manufacturing facility staff took twice as many days off final yr than in 2017 due to harm or illness (TSLA)
- Mini Auto News : 2019 Mini Cooper S and S E Countryman All4 Evaluation: Resting on Leyland’s Laurels
- PM Roundup: Hunter King; Mike Trout Will get Big New Contract, A New Low For LeBron James
- The Mounting Yard: Mid-week racing at Sandown
- The Boeing 737 Max is prone to be the final model of the best-selling airliner of all time (BA)
- BMW Auto News : Future FWD BMW 1 Collection Rendered Utilizing Three Collection Design Cues
- Benz Auto News : BMW Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : BMW 330i vs Mercedes-Benz C300 — Auto Bild Check
- Buyers simply made a $35 million guess on a startup that desires to assist individuals discover meals and housing to maintain them wholesome
- Penske Checks Fuso eCanter Electrical Truck In California
- Ought to Sydney FC sack Steve Corica?
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla Overwhelmed By Orders, Pushes Again Worth Improve
- David Beckham Pleads Responsible to Texting And Driving
- Each group’s 2019 Tremendous Rugby jersey ranked
- Most Amazon non-public labels aren’t flying off the cabinets but, however the firm is taking large steps to vary that (AMZN)
- I attempted Samsung’s $750 Galaxy S10e, and I am satisfied it could possibly be the Android cellphone to beat
- Watch Google’s Stadia online game platform occasion in 5 minutes
- Koenigsegg Auto News : The 1,600-HP, 300-MPH Koenigsegg Jesko Has Already Offered Out
- How the A-League’s finals format creates a scheduling nightmare
- Apple’s new iMacs are the high-end desktop computer systems Mac followers have been ready for — they usually’re out there now for $1,299 and up
- Elon Musk simply revealed 5 main updates to SpaceX’s Mars spaceship undertaking. Here is what we discovered.
- Google is creating its personal first-party sport studio
- Jeep Auto News : Jeep Wrangler 1941 Version by Mopar
- 2019 AFL season preview: Adelaide Crows
- Microsoft Groups turns 2 years outdated and provides new options to tackle $7.1 billion Slack (MSFT)
- Backstage Capital’s $36 million fund is taking longer to boost than anticipated
- The world’s six biggest race programs
- Google’s new Stadia gaming platform is all about streamers
- BMW Auto News : AC Schnitzer launches new wheels for the BMW G29 Z4
- AFL Spherical 1 forecast and the Roar energy rankings
- UK Should Evaluation 184-Yr-Outdated Regulation to Formally Legalize E-Scooters
- Audi Auto News : Audi Q2 E-Tron Electrical Automotive Caught Testing Within the Snow
- Skoda Auto News : Skoda to construct new European manufacturing unit to fulfill demand
- Rover Auto News : New Adventum Coupe revives idea of axed Vary Rover SV Coupe
- STEVIE J: My prime 4 gamers to observe this AFL season
- Pandora switches up its basic listening expertise with Modes
- Fb is creating a brand new promoting portal for housing, employment and credit score advertisers and can take away ‘a whole lot’ of concentrating on choices
- Watch Google unveil Stadia, its new online game platform that streams throughout units with out a console
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings revealed the unique sequence he is watching proper now
- create a Google doc in your laptop or cell gadget
- Rugby league enlargement again on the agenda in each hemispheres
- AFLW meta-player of the yr and finals preview
- Google is making a brand new controller for its online game streaming service, and it may truly enable you to beat difficult ranges (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Audi Auto News : ABT Audi RS5 Sportback makes 503 hp in America
- AMD has a ‘vital’ alternative from Google’s cloud gaming initiative (AMD, GOOG)
- BMW Auto News : BMW Pronounces Engine Contract With INEOS Automotive
- Can the Demons rise to actual expectations?
- BMW Auto News : Jeep Auto News : Video: BMW X5 M Drag Races Jeep Trackhawk with Predictable Outcomes
- BMW Auto News : BMW Broadcasts Document-Low CO2 Emissions in Manufacturing Cycle
- Why Australia ought to be optimistic in regards to the World Cup
- How will Michael Cheika resolve the expertise versus toughness equation?
- Baseball’s Future is Right here and It Is Extremely Unsettling
- Google lastly unveils its online game platform: Stadia
- Overlook trophies, Jurgen Klopp is the most effective factor to occur to Liverpool since Shankly
- Porsche Auto News : Porsche to Restart 911 GT2 RS Manufacturing After Cargo Ship Sinks With Automobiles On Board
- The Roar’s 2019 AFL ladder prediction – as voted by you!
- Rover Auto News : Axed Vary Rover SV Coupe revived as limited-run Adventum
- Bardahl Particular: A ’48 Panhead from Switzerland
- Florida Driver Rams Girlfriend’s Automotive, Causes Lethal Mass Crash
- Porsche Auto News : Porsche 918 Gran Turismo Rendered because the Inconceivable Capturing Brake
- Armed Robber Tries to Steal Chevy Impala, Finds Man Sleeping Inside
- LIVE: Google unveils its imaginative and prescient for ‘the way forward for gaming’ (GOOG, GOOGL)
- British Airways has a swanky new enterprise class suite — here is what they seem like
- 11 inquiries to ask when shopping for a brand new automobile
- Why Geelong, Sydney and Hawthorn will miss the finals
- Ford Auto News : Did You Know Woman Gaga Drives a 1993 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning?
- Buzzy AI software program startup UiPath in talks to lift a mega funding spherical at attainable $7 billion valuation
- BMW Auto News : Subsequent-Gen BMW M3, M4 Might Have Practically 500 Horsepower: Report
- Dana White and the UFC Badly Want the Rumored Brock Lesnar Return to Occur
- Russia has banned faux information, whereas additionally being one of many world’s prime exporters of pretend information
- Porsche Auto News : Porsche releases Taycan Cross Turismo manufacturing particulars, newest teasers for Taycan sedan
- The best way to Allow Flash in Chrome in 5 Simple Steps
- The Finest Authorized IPTV Service Suppliers in 2019
- The 7 Finest Affiliate Applications to Make Cash on Instagram
- Make GIFs From Your Burst Images on iPhone
- The 10 Finest E-mail Apps for Android, In contrast
- What Is Instagram and How Does It Work?
- Safe Fortnite.com With 2FA (Two Issue Authentication)
- The 7 Greatest Android TV Launcher Apps
- eight iPhone Apps You Can Lock With Contact ID or Face ID
- Audi Auto News : Motor Pattern drives the Audi A6 Avant — Not Forbidden Fruit For Lengthy
- Honda Auto News : Honda Storage Desires CB1000R Construct Off
- Lexus Auto News : 2018 Lexus NX 300h Overview – Within the Eye of the Beholder
- Group Sky turn out to be Group Ineos below new sponsor
- 2019 Shanghai motor present preview
- Kia groups with Amazon to promote chargers and set up companies
- Fb: Nobody reported NZ taking pictures video throughout 17-minute livestream
- Baron Corbin Has to Be a Swerve for Us to Recognize Kurt Angle vs. John Cena at WrestleMania, Proper?
- Vitality Impression Companions invests $5.7 million in EV fleet telematics firm ViriCiti
- Drunk Driver Arrested After Calling Police on One other Drunk Driver
- Time for the Tasmanian Devils within the AFL
- How Mike Trout’s Blockbuster Contract Compares to A-Rod’s Contracts, Factoring for Inflation
- A Waymo engineer reveals how the self-driving automotive firm develops its robotic brains (GOOGL)
- MoviePass has formally launched its new limitless plan — listed below are the main points
- The best way Theranos reportedly reacted to the suicide of its chief scientist was unbelievably chilly
- Toyota Auto News : Toyota Tacoma TRD
- Williams Superior Engineering creates cheaper carbon composites
- Jaguar Auto News : What Does A True Gearhead Assume Of The Jaguar I-Tempo: Video Evaluation
- 5 speaking factors from the Australian GP
- Here is what you need to do in case you really feel drowsy whereas driving, in line with a Chevy security engineer who noticed the hazard of drained driving firsthand when serving in Iraq (GM)
- Apple updates iMac Professional choices
- Ideas and a Query on ESPN Courting Peyton Manning for Monday Evening Soccer
- Aluminum manufacturing large Norsk Hydro shut down by ransomware
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : This 1,100-Mile 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500SL Was Stolen Off the Showroom Ground, And Now It is For Sale
- Ford Auto News : Ford-owned Spin will convey electrical scooters to 100 new cities and faculty campuses this 12 months
- Jaguar Auto News : Jaguar Unveils Two Particular Editions Based mostly On F-Tempo Crossover
- Chevrolet Auto News : Sideswipe a Chevrolet Camaro SS And Flee, Get Immediate Karma
- McLaren Auto News : Up For Grabs: McLaren P1 GTR With 120 Miles On the Odometer
- Excessive on Meth, Driver Dances in His Automobile After Mass Accident He Brought about
- Ferrari Auto News : New-Age Ferrari 308 Rendered as 488-Based mostly Restricted Version
- Honda Auto News : Nissan Auto News : Nissan GT-R Drag Races Turbo Honda Civic, The Struggle Is Brutal
- Trello goals for the enterprise
- Girl Steals Automobile And Flees The Cops, Then Tries to Blame it on a Child Passenger
- Drunk Passenger on Deutsche Bahn Calls for Excessive-Velocity Practice Gradual Down
- World Electromobility Share Charted – February 2019
- SEC Seeks Additional Motion In opposition to Elon Musk for Failure to Comply With Prior Twitter Settlement
- Fowl celebrates after Britain alerts it is able to trash a 184-year-old regulation banning electrical scooters
- Trump reportedly has a $50,000 golf simulator within the White Home, however that is simply the beginning worth for these luxurious setups
- Alamo Drafthouse’s movie-ticket subscription plan will launch in all its theaters by the tip of the 12 months
- Nvidia is gaining floor forward of its investor day (NVDA)
- Two profitable pictures from Apple’s 2019 images competitors have been shot with iPhones that launched nearly three years in the past (AAPL)
- The Payments Shared a Stat About Their Working Recreation that Is Cool However In all probability Not Related for Profitable
- Is German soccer in a state of decline?
- Trek unveils WaveCel, a brand new bike-helmet expertise that the corporate says makes it ’48 instances much less possible’ you will get a concussion in comparison with normal foam helmets
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla is delaying a three% value improve till Wednesday (TSLA)
- Toyota Auto News : Toyota Will Take a look at Its Autonomous Automobiles in Nvidia’s New Self-Driving Automotive Simulator
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla’s Elon Musk defended by fellow billionaire Mark Cuban amid ongoing SEC row
- Netflix loves 10-episode TV seasons and reportedly would not see the worth in longer authentic reveals
- BMW Auto News : BMW 118i – pushed
- Snapchat admits its age verification safeguards are successfully ineffective
- Dash has opened a demo house to showcase its 5G instruments (S)
- Founders Fund invests in Tibber, a Norwegian AI to well handle vitality
- Georgia undefeated in Europe’s ‘different’ Six Nations
- Behold a 9.Eight-Second Geo Tracker With a Soiled Little Secret: A 6.Zero-Liter Turbo LS V-Eight
- Tamba Hali is Tweeting Considerably Erratically
- Now you can store from manufacturers together with Kylie Cosmetics, Nike, and Zara on Instagram — this is the listing (FB)
- Bugatti Auto News : $18.7M Bugatti La Voiture Noire Has Electrical Motor, Leaves Geneva on Batteries
- Peugeot Auto News : Peugeot household open to merger with FCA Group
- Lotus Auto News : Watch Ollie Bryant Drive A 1958 Lotus-Climax Like A Boss At Goodwood – Uncooked Expertise!
- From Silicon Valley famous person to going through jail time on fraud costs, this is the place Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes is now
- A brand new recreation set within the ruins of Washington D.C. is a best-in-class shooter than places ‘Anthem’ to disgrace
- Vladimir Putin signed a restrictive new legislation that makes it unlawful to insult authorities officers — together with him
- BMW Auto News : Watch a Dashing Leopard 2A4 Tank Utterly Obliterate a BMW three Sequence
- Listed below are the most typical causes planes crash
- Jeff Bezos tweeted a video of himself taking part in with a swooping robotic dragonfly at his invite-only robotics convention
- VIDEO: Maurice Harkless is Out Right here Blocking Photographs With His Ft
- How Elizabeth Holmes satisfied highly effective males like Henry Kissinger, James Mattis, and George Shultz to sit down on the board of now-disgraced blood-testing startup Theranos
- Prime 10 International locations In The International EV Revolution: 2018 Version
- BMW Auto News : SPIED: Extra Pictures of the BMW M2 CS up shut
- ‘Name of Obligation’ goes cellular with a brand-new recreation coming to Android and iOS later this yr
- Does e-commerce have an effect on the quantity of journey in america?
- Ford Auto News : Honda Auto News : Toyota Auto News : Honda Civic Left Mangled After Violent Crash With Ford Tremendous Obligation and Toyota Tacoma
- Purchase/Drive/Burn: Previous Man Storage Queens From the Early 2000s
- The RideTech R-Joint Has Been Granted A U.S. Patent – Contemporary Design Satisfies Clients and Patent Workplace
- Maruti Auto News : Suzuki Auto News : Subsequent Technology Maruti Suzuki Alto Noticed Testing
- Peugeot Auto News : Peugeot Household Would Assist Extra PSA Acquisitions: Report
- Boeing’s CEO wrote an open letter in regards to the 737 Max airplane groundings — right here’s what he says the corporate is doing after two lethal crashes (BA)
- Land Rover Auto News : Rover Auto News : New Land Rover Defender noticed testing on the Nurburgring
- VIDEO: Chauncey Billups Chides Paul Pierce for Blocking Isaiah Thomas Tribute Video
- Koenigsegg Auto News : Koenigsegg Jesko Navigating Its Method Out Of The Geneva Motor Present Seems Tight
- Responsibility Free Alcohol Banned on UK Flights to Stop Drunken Air Rage
- Toyota Auto News : 2020 Toyota Supra Photographed in The Actual World, Exhibits Its Colours
- Koenigsegg Auto News : Koenigsegg CCXR One-Off Destroyed in Mexico Crash, Full Rebuild Coming?
- App Annie, one in every of Silicon Valley’s hottest instruments for measuring an app’s success, crosses a $100 million milestone and unveils a product to launch one other wave of progress
- BMW Auto News : SPIED: BMW iNEXT caught enjoying within the snow
- Pontiac Auto News : Manifold Unobtanium For Sale: This Piece For A 303ci Ram Air V Pontiac Is Amazingly Cool
- Stayin’ Secure: One Man’s Junk…
- Koenigsegg Auto News : $2.three Million, 1-of-2 Koenigsegg CCXR Particular Version Wrecked in Mexico Metropolis