The 2014 Fifa World Cup is just around the corner and fans have already started preparing for the biggest sporting event of the year. As expected, demand for jerseys and flags has risen by multiple folds and it is going to increase further in the months to come. The auto industry is just as excited for the event as any football fan is and since it is the most popular sport in the world, carmakers are preparing for the event in their own unique ways. Paying homage to the beautiful game of soccer, MINI has introduced the MINI Paceman GoalCooper, a special edition car equipping a range of features and a unique livery. Based on the MINI John Cooper Works Paceman, the special model was designed by MINI Design Team supervised by Oliviero Weilinho who came up with an exclusive Danielson multi-coloured livery which uses yellow, green and blue. The....
MINI Paceman GoalCooper Special Edition Pays Homage To FIFA
One of the finest Italian motorcycle manufacturers, Ducati, has launched the all new 2015 Diavel sport cruiser. So, what is new in the latest Diavel? Well, there are a number of styling improvements, a new engine and a new exhaust system. The 2015 Diavel is even more technologically equipped and reinforces the Ducati’s Performance Redefined mantra by delivering even smoother performance. The 2015 model features significant changes over its predecessor and yet retains the extraordinary riding pleasure and innovative design. The Diavel has been the best in the sport cruiser segment and the new model is expected to push the benchmarks set by the previous generation model even further. Some of the highlights of the 2015 Diavel include the latest generation Testastretta 11° Dual Spark engine, ABS, full LED illumination, Ducati Riding Modes, Ducati Traction Control and a updated styling that is even more appealing. Furthermore, the new engine now....
At the historic Martinsville Speedway yesterday, Kurt Busch ended an 83-race winless streak with a smashing win in the 2014 STP 500. It was quite interesting to see how Kurt Busch battled through the race and bested Jimmie Johnson who happens to be one of the most successful drivers in the recent times. Kurt Busch’s start at Martinsville was not as confidence inspiring as he had expected. In the starting, Busch collided with Brad Keselowski’s Ford that cost the latter a hefty 31 laps. Johnson, who holds 8 Martinsville titles as of yet, was the leader for the race for nearly 296 laps and overtook Busch with 17 laps to go, hinting at yet another win at the track. But with just 10 laps remaining, Busch powered underneath Johnson off turn number two and was leading the remaining laps without much competition from the eight-time winner. Since 2002, this was....
Shortly after the car’s global unveiling, Cadillac has announced the 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe for Canada which made its Canadian debut at the 2014 Toronto Auto Show. The recently launched, Cadillac ATS Sedan has showcased brilliant levels of performance and this is why Cadillac found it wise enough to come up with a Coupe version of the same. And as per everybody’s expectations. though the ATS Coupe is not hugely different from the sedan in terms of power output, the coupe did amaze us all by its sheer ability to perform even better than the saloon. As standard, the 2015 ATS Coupe will be powered by a 2.0 liter turbocharged 4-cylinder unit but performance lovers can also go for the bigger and more powerful 3.6 liter 6-cylinder model. The standard 2.0 L heart is good for 272 hp (203 kW) and peak torque of 295 lb-ft (400 Nm). The mighty....
Cadillac has launched the 2014 SRX compact SUV in Canada which features a good number of updates including a new interior trim, new exterior color options, new 18” chrome-plated alloys on Luxury Collection and addition of Intellibeam headlamps in the Driver Awareness Package. Starting with the updates in detail, this year Cadillac has added Intellibeam headlamps to the Driver Awareness Package. This very feature detects oncoming traffic and automatically switches to high beam headlamps mode and turns them off instantly. The other and equally exclusive feature is a set of 18 inch chrome-plated alloy wheels available on the Luxury Collection, though the availability of the wheel will be late. As far as the exterior are concerned, Cadillac has added three new options: Terra Mocha Metallic, Sapphire Blue Metallic and Graphite Metallic. The interior of the 2014 SRX has also been updated with a new color combination: Caramel with Ebony accents.....
This year in the month of January, Hyundai debuted the 2015 Hyundai Genesis for the North American market. Recently, the new generation sedan has been launched in the European market as well. The Genesis is known to be one of the most capable cars in the mid-size sedan category and the 2015 iteration is even better. The 2015 Genesis will not be available to all potential buyers in Europe but only to a select few as Hyundai plans to sell the luxuriously-equipped executive saloon in limited number initially. The most interesting fact about the 2015 Genesis is that it’s the most technologically advanced and fully-equipped Hyundai model available in the European market. For the first lucky customers in Europe, Hyundai will be offering the new Genesis in only one specification. Powering the European model of the 2015 Genesis is a 3.8 liter V6 GDI engine and works in tandem with....
Expanding its model range, Nissan has introduced the all new Nissan Juke Nismo RS model for Europe. The Juke Nismo RS has been slotted as the flagship model of the new Juke range and comes with a number improvements including more power, stronger brakes, a sharper chassis and extra equipment. The new Juke Nismo RS is based on the very potent Juke Nismo and features motorsport inspired engineering, aerodynamics and design, taking the performance benchmark set by by the latter even higher. Powering the Juke Nismo RS is the 1.6 liter DIG-T engine which has been uptuned to deliver even more power and torque. The fine tuned 1.6 liter DIG-T on the Nismo RS produces 218 PS of power and peak torque of 280 Nm, a decent increase of 18 PS in power and 30 Nm in torque compared to the standard Nismo version. Nissan has also added a mechanical....
Making its first appearance in a rather unusual way, the new R18 e-tron quattro race care by Audi was seen burning the rubber on public roads and not on a race track. All set for the 2014 FIA World Endurance Championship, the new Audi R18 e-tron quattro did its initial kilometers in public traffic and driving it was Tom Kristensen, record holder of the Le Mans 24 hours with 9 victories to date. In the company of photographers and TV cameras, the new Audi LMP1 race car completed a close to 10 km run through city traffic in Western France and the special event was broadcasted live on the internet. The new ten km distance covered city roads and a lap of the Circuit Bugatti. Apart from the special entry that the new race car made, Audi also surprised everybody with a new livery. New for 2014, while the body....
In the recent years a number of designs have been created by some of the leading car manufacturers and one of them is the XL1 from Volkswagen. The Volkswagen XL1 is world’s most fuel efficient car thanks to its unbeatable technology and brilliantly sleek design. Now, the latest and certainly a good news is that the world’s most fuel efficient car has been nominated for the Designs of the Year award and will be on display at London’s Design Museum until August 25. This is the seventh year for the Designs of the Year award that honors the very best in global Fashion, Architecture, Graphic, Furniture, Transport and Product design. Andrew Nahum, one of the known author and automotive design and technology expert, nominated the XL1 for the exhibition in the Transport category. Talking about the XL1 now, the idea behind it was to produce a ‘one liter’ car. Here,....
The FIA World Endurance Championship is one of the most thrilling racing series and with less than a month to spare before the new season kicks off, Toyota has take the wraps off its 2014 FIA World Endurance Championship race car. Giving a new direction to its motorsport activities, Toyota has unveiled the new TS040 Hybrid race car that will debut on 20th April at the Six Hours of Silverstone race. To beat competitors like Porsche and Audi one needs power and the TS040 Hybrid is full of it. Powered by an interesting powered, the TS040 Hybrid produces a max of 986 hp or 736 kW. Of the whopping 986 hp, 513 hp is produced from a 3.7 liter V8 petrol unit, while the remaining 473 hp comes as an all-wheel drive hybrid boost. The powertrain has been changed in accordance with the revised WEC technical regulation as per which....
Volvo has been actively working on new, fuel efficient powertrains for quite some time now. The result of the hard work is the new Drive-E powertrain family that comprises of a range of four-cylinder units capable of not only performing well but also consuming less fuel. As per the latest announcement made by Volvo, the new Volvo V40 will be available with new Drive-E powertrain family this May onwards. The manual version of Volvo V40 D4 powered by the Drive-E powertrain returns just 99 g/km of CO2 emissions and offers 74.3 miles to a gallon. The V40 Cross Country model will also return improved CO2 emissions of just 104 g/km which coverts to 70.6 miles to a gallon. Apart from the standard manual unit, the D4 powertrain will also be available with the new 8-speed Geartronic automatic transmission. The automatic version of the V40 also returns an appreciable 109 g/km....
Toyota has unveiled the 2014 Model Year Aygo hatchback which is even more eye-catching and fun to drive than its predecessor. The 2014 model’s design is based on Toyota’s J-Playful language which is about the youth culture in Japan. To enhance the appeal of the new Aygo, Toyota will also be offering a range of customization options to the customers. The design of the 2014 Aygo is new and so are the proportions. At 3455 mm, the new iteration is 25 mm longer and has a reduced overall height (by 5 mm) of 1460 mm. It also offers 7 mm of more headroom, thanks to the changed dimensions. The front features a distinctive X-graphic styling that covers elements like the headlamps, upper and lower grilles, side mirrors and glazing, and foglamps. The overall profile of the Aygo features a lowered roof and readjusted forward. The sides have a sloping beltline....
Volvo Car Group has been the leader when it comes to adopting new, environmentally friendly and safety technologies. For years now, no other car manufacturer has been as proactive as Volvo is and this is the reason why it is considered one of the best brands despite selling less vehicles per year compared to other global carmakers. As per the latest report, Volvo Group and Flybrid Automotive have joined hands to come up with better passenger cars. These companies are testing lightweight Flybrid flywheel KERS technology for passenger cars in the UK that offers boosted performance while reducing emissions and fuel consumption. Volvo has started the tests on normal city roads and test tracks located in the UK and Sweden, and is going to collect real world driving data from these test runs. Going by the recent results, the flywheel-based hybrid technology has delivered a performance boost of 80 hp....
In the past couple of months we have seen a variety of spy shots, teasers and undisguised pictures of the next generation Sonata. Bringing an end to the speculations and curiosity, Hyundai has officially unveiled the all new 2015 Hyundai Sonata in South Korea. Be it the looks or the technological features, the new Sonata is hugely evolved over its predecessor and wears Hyundai’s improved Fluidic Sculpture design philosophy. The new Sonata is a significant departure from the previous generation model and comes with loads of technologies developed first for the new generation Genesis. It is based on a modified version of the Hyundai Motor platform which now offers even more dynamism. Thanks to the upgraded platform, the car has 35 percent more bending strength and 41 percent greater torsional strength compared to the old Sonata. Proportions wise, the new generation Sonata is only 30 mm wider and 35 mm longer than the....
The new Polo from Volkswagen has already been launched in the UK and deliveries are scheduled to begin in July. With still a couple of months to spare, Volkswagen has announced the pricing for the entire Polo model range for the UK. The entry level Polo S trim model starts at £11,100 and goes up to £19,715 for the range topping Polo BlueGT. The latest generation Polo is new in a number of senses. First and foremost, the car comes with a range of new engines that comply with EU6 emissions standards and offer up to 23 percent more fuel efficiency. The list of engines include a 1.4-litre TSI unit, two 1.2-litre four-cylinder TSI mills and two 3-cylinder 1.0-litre MPI hearts. While that was for the petrol lineup, the diesel range offers two new 3-cylinder 1.4-litre TDI engines with power outputs in the range of 75 to 90 PS. As....
The mid-size SUV segment has shown an increase in demand in the recent times and this seems to have pushed global manufacturers to develop even better products. Ford, one of the leaders in the SUV segment, has been working on a new 7 seater concept designed for ASEAN and global markets which was revealed in Sydney back in 2013. Dubbed Ford Everest, the concept has recently been showcased at the Bangkok International Auto Show and if we have to describe the looks of the concept in one word, we would say ‘excellent’. The main reason that led to the creation of Ford Everest Concept is the utility segment’s rapid growth in the year 2013 – 13 percent to the precise. In the same year, Ford recorded a 35 percent increase in sales, thus motivating the brand to do even better. The Everest concept looks sleek and refined, and has all....
Honda’s latest product, the NSX hybrid supercar is all set for launch in 2015. And since there are still a couple of months to go, Honda has decided to debut the NSX prototype at the 2014 Goodwood Festival Of Speed that will take place from 27 to 29 June. The NSX will be there as a participant and the visitors will get to see and hear it when it goes for a run on the world’s most famous hillclimb. The NSX has been associated with the Goodwood Festival Of Speed for long. When the first Festival was organized, as many as 10 NSX were showcased. The original NSX was launched back in 1990 and by the time it participated at the Goodwood Festival, it had already proved itself. It was an exotic machine that delivered strong performance and handling without making any compromises on the usability part. This year, after....
Electric vehicles are the need of the hour and car manufacturers around the globe are experimenting with new zero emissions vehicles. Toyota, for instance, has developed a radical-looking yet promising vehicle called Toyota i-ROAD which is a three-wheeled electric powered concept offering an interesting cross of a motorcycle and a car. Toyota refers to this innovative machine as a personal mobility vehicle, thanks to its compact dimensions which stand at 56.9 inches in height, 33.5 inches in width and 92.5 inches in length. The i-ROAD may not be as cool as the three wheeled machines from Morgan but it surely looks potent enough. As per the latest report, Toyota has begun the first public trials of this ultra-compact electric vehicle with 10 single-seater versions. The initial testing is set to run from today and will continue till early June. There will be 20 testers, some of which will be industry....
For the first time, Chrysler attempted to draw some attention in the mid-size sedan segment and all it’s efforts have been well appreciated. The latest product from the American major, the Chrysler 200, was well received when it was first unveiled at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show and it seems be giving the brand a new direction. The 200 is completely new in all senses and comes with some of the latest and segment-first offerings. Under the beautiful design of the new 200 is an interesting configuration comprising of a segment-first 9 speed automatic transmission, an Alfa Romeo chassis, an innovative all wheel drive system, and a choice of two great engines. The design of Chrysler 200 gets the new face of the brand featuring an updated Chrysler badge, LED fog lamps, LED tail lamps, optional LED daytime running lamps, a coupe-like profile, 19-inch Hyper Black aluminum wheels, integrated dual....
At the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, SsangYong unveiled the XIV-1 which was the first of the series of multi-interface concepts the south Korean carmaker has planned for the masses. The latest addition to this multi-interface concept series is SsangYong XLV, a hybrid crossover aimed for the B-segment that will underpin many of the future SsangYong models. The design of the XLV concept is based on SsangYong’s new design philosophy – ‘Nature born – 3 Motion’. This is the same design language that was first adopted for the XIV concept series. The name XLV used for the latest concept stands eXciting smart Lifestyle Vehicle and as per SsangYong, the XLV concept is a multi purpose vehicle that also offers pleasurable driving. On the exterior, the XLV has a robust yet elegant feel to it thanks to the dynamic character lines that flow along the length, striking headlamps, a sleek grille, wider....
Callaway Cars is one of the leading international engine design companies known for its ultra cool modified models based on Chevrolet cars. Apart from creating high performance road cars, Callaway Cars Callaway Cars Inc. is also known for world class race cars that are acclaimed internationally. A while ago Chevrolet launched the 2014 Camaro Z/28 which, technically, is a beast in terms of performance. Now, Callaway has introduced a modified version of the car called 2014 Callaway Camaro Z/28 SC652 which is even more powerful. The Callaway Camaro Z/28 SC652 will be a limited edition model featuring a number of technical enhancements on top of the features that the Z/28 comes with as standard. Powering the Callaway Camaro Z/28 SC652 is a 7.0 liter supercharged engine which produces 652 hp at 6700 rpm and peak torque of 620 lb-ft at 4400 rpm. This is a significant improvement over the standard....
Audi has announced the 2015 Audi TT and TTS coupe models with a couple of upgrades customers will definitely consider. In brief, there will be an optional S line plus carbon package available on the 2015 TT, another optional Competition package for the 2015 TTS and a few new standard features including heated front seats and new design 5-spoke alloy wheels. Coming to the performance part, the new TT coupe and roadster models have the highly acclaimed 2.0 liter TFSI petrol engine under their hood. The engine features Audi valvelift system, turbocharging and direct-injection technologies, and capably delivers 211 hp of power and peak torque of 258 lb-ft. The engine propels the coupe model from 0 to 60 mph in 5.3 seconds while the roadster version takes 5.6 seconds. The more performance-oriented, Audi TTS is powered by an uprated version of the same 2.0 liter TFSI petrol engine. The four....
There has a wave of limited and special edition models lately, and the latest car to get the next position in the list is from the house of Cadillac. Enhancing the appeal of the four door version of the 2014 ATS, Cadillac has launched a new Crimson Sport special edition model. This limited edition ATS features a number of visual and performance parts alongside an exclusive Crimson Red Metallic body paint. The interior of the ATS Crimson Sport special edition is available in four choices: Jet Black with Jet Black accents, Morello Red with Jet Black accents, Light Platinum with Jet Black accents or Caramel with Jet Black accents. For performance lovers Cadillac will offer a Track Package on ATS Crimson Sport which makes the car even more lovable both performance- and appearance-wise. Apart from the list of features mentioned above, the special edition model will also come with a....
Citroen has been sincerely working on new, fuel efficient engines for a really long time and the outcome is the PureTech family. The PureTech family of engines was first launched in 2012 and in the past two years it has grown bigger. Citroen has started introducing the new PureTech engines on its new generation models and Citroen C4 is the latest one to get it. The 2014 Citroen C4 will be available with a new 3-cylinder e-THP 130 PureTech engine which features technologies like a direct-injection turbocharger and variable valve timing. Talking in terms of performance, the new e-THP 130 engine is capable of putting out 130 hp of max power available at 5,500 rpm and peak torque of 230 Nm available from 1750 rpm. Compared to the current 4-cylinder engine options available on the C4, the PureTech heart offers increased efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions. The 4-cylinder engine emits....
Citroen has unveiled the latest special edition model of the Citroen DS3. The new model is called Citroen DS3 Dark Rose limited edition and was launched by the master of suspense, Alfred Hitchcock. The new DS3 Dark Rose is one of the most exclusive cars available in Europe currently as Citroen plans to produce only 350 examples of the limited edition. The Dark Rose limited edition will be available on the standard DS3 and DS3 Cabrio. Making the Dark Rose edition distinctive enough is a two tone body paint which uses Shark grey and Perla Nera black. While the front, rear and side of the car features an exclusive two-tone paint job, the roof of the DS3 and DS3 Cabrio models will be offered in different, contrasting colors. The DS3’s roof is in fuchsia pink while that of DS3 Cabrio has a black canvas shade. The wing mirror housings are....
Since long we have been hearing about the TLX, one of the latest concepts cars from well know Japanese car manufacturer Acura. The latest news in regard to the Acura TLX is that the production model of the same is going to debut at the 2014 New York International Auto Show. The 2015 Acura TLX is going to be midsize luxury saloon but is claimed to be deliver higher levels of refinement and luxury. Moreover the car will offer unmatched performance thanks to the family of next generation powertrains that will be offered by Acura. What is known about the powertrain department as of now is that the 2015 TLX will have two advanced engine options: a 2.4 liter i-VTEC and a 3.5 liter i-VTEC. The standard model will be powered by a 2.4 liter, 4 cylinder, 16 valve, direct injected i–VTEC petrol engine that will come mated with a....
After a long time, Subaru has finally made a comeback to the UK market with the new generation Subaru Impreza. The car will arrive in the UK on May 1 and will be available in just one trim level and one engine option, though there will be both manual and automatic transmission options. However, the new Impreza will be the first vehicle in the C-segment to come with an all wheel drive system as standard. Design wise the new generation Impreza is simple yet attractive. At the front the car features a hexagonal grille and hawk-eye headlights that have their own unique appeal. Moving on to the sides, it has flared wheel arches that emphasize the car’s all wheel drive character. For the passenger cabin Subaru has used high quality, highly durable materials that impart a solid yet premium feel to the Impreza. There is also a Multi Function display....
Adding a new member to the already big family of AMG products, Mercedes-Benz has launched the 2015 S63 4MATIC Coupe today. The S63 4MATIC Coupe is AMG version of the newly introduced Mercedes-Benz S-Class coupe. Thanks to AMG, the new model not only looks more exciting than the coupe it is based on but also talks performance, real performance. Starting with the styling of the car, AMG has done a commendable job in enhancing the appeal of the coupe. AMG has added plenty of aerodynamic and styling elements such as a 3D AMG “twin-blade” radiator grille, AMG lettering, a 3D body colored A-wing which acts as a ducting element, a front splitter, AMG side sill panels, exclusive AMG alloy wheels, V8 BITURBO lettering, gloss black rear diffuser, AMG sport exhaust system, and more. The interior of the S63 4MATIC Coupe is just as special and sporty as the exterior is.....
Porsche has launched new performance models of two of their popular cars for the UK. One of them is the Boxster GTS which we just covered and the other one is the 2014 Porsche Cayman GTS. Just like the Boxster GTS, the Cayman GTS also features a retuned chassis and uprated engine, and with these changes it becomes the fastest Cayman to date. The Cayman GTS is powered by an uprated version of the flat-six cylinder, 3.4 liter engine positioned in the middle of the chassis for a low center of gravity. The engine now produces 340 hp of max power and 380 Nm of peak torque, a significant increase of 15 hp and 10 Nm respectively. Once gain just like the Boxster GTS, the Cayman GTS features Porsche Active Suspension Management and the Sport Chrono package as standard. These systems allow the driver to modify the throttle characteristics and....
The Porsche Boxster has been a benchmark roadster for decades now, and this year the car is going to get even better. Porsche has announced the new Boxster GTS which is the pinnacle of the Boxster range and arrives with upgraded chassis and engine. The Boxster GTS is powered by an optimized version of the flat-six 3.4 liter engine that powers the standard Boxster. This uprated version of the engine puts out an additional 15 hp and 10 Nm, taking the max power and torque figures to 330 hp and 370 Nm respectively. Technology wise, the GTS model equips Porsche Active Suspension Management and Sport Chrono package as standard. The transmission options list includes a standard 6 speed manual and an optional Doppelkupplungsgetriebe 7-speed double-clutch unit. The Boxster is capable of sprinting from 0 to 62 mph in 4.7 seconds and can achieve a top speed of 174 mph. Fuel....
OTHER IMPORTANT NEWS
- Suppose TV can now provide you with a warning to modifications in TV packages, so that you get the very best deal
- BMW Auto News : Video: BMW G20 three Sequence Will get Excessive Reward in What Automotive? Evaluation
- Tesla Auto News : Up-Shut Look At Colorado’s Largest Tesla Powerpack: Video
- Day by day Crunch: Uber rolls out Rewards
- BMW Auto News : BMW-Daimler Joint Mobility Firm to Be Known as Jurbey
- BMW Auto News : BMW Invests in Roadside Help Firm Pressing.ly
- A prime Novartis government says the $225 billion drug large is planning for a ‘doomsday state of affairs’ in most cancers therapy (NVS)
- Terabyte-using cable prospects double, rising threat of knowledge cap charges
- Porsche Auto News : Porsche Taycan Manufacturing facility To Assist Clear The Air
- Ford Auto News : Revised Ford Ranger will get new engine vary and tech
- High enterprise traders inform us the four largest fin-tech themes they’re watching in 2019
- CBS Sideline Reporter Jamie Erdahl Broadcasts She Is Anticipating a Child Lady
- Microsoft’s net browser now warns customers about untrustworthy information: Right here’s how your favourite publications stack up
- Cole Beasley Rips Jerry Jones and Stephen Jones as Motive Why He Didn’t Get Ball Extra
- OSB’s Switch Centre: January Switch Window – 23rd Jan
- One of the best ergonomic keyboards you should purchase
- BMW Auto News : Motiv Energy Methods To Use BMW i3 Batteries In EPIC Chassis
- The Los Angeles Chargers Had been The Largest Losers On Championship Sunday
- From Davos: The world’s financial leaders focus on the way forward for computing expertise
- 10 YouTube URL Methods You Ought to Know About
- How one can Obtain Music From Google Play to Your Cellphone
- Visa vs. Mastercard: Which Ought to You Use for On-line Buying?
- 9 Lesser Identified Web sites Each Pupil Ought to Bookmark
- Doogee S90: A Modular Rugged Cellphone (That’s Truly Helpful!)
- 6 macOS Folders You Can Safely Delete to Save Area
- BMW Auto News : Jaguar Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : G20 BMW three Sequence vs Mercedes C-Class vs Jaguar XE — Auto Categorical Check
- Nissan Auto News : In 2018 Nissan Offered In Europe 40,699 LEAFs
- ‘Crimson Lifeless Redemption 2’ beat out ‘Name of Obligation’ to turn out to be 2018’s best-seller — these had been the 20 best-selling video games video games of the yr
- Completely Unbelievable That This Was Dominated A Landing Catch in a Tremendous Bowl
- Goodwood Pageant of Pace to rejoice “Pace Kings” in 2019
- Uber’s CEO says ‘probably the most needy’ furloughed authorities staff are beginning to drive for the corporate, however that this is not the way it desires to recruit
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla, different carmakers’ EV output might ‘vastly outweigh shopper demand’ by 2030: research
- Ford Auto News : Ford Confirms Sub-Ranger Compact Pickup Truck
- Rover Auto News : Teen Steals Vary Rover, Drives to McDonald’s And Forgets to Put it in Park
- 2019 Goodwood Pageant of Velocity Is All About Data
- Supermom Saves Four-12 months-Previous Trapped Inside Automotive Submerged in Frozen Pond
- Lincoln Auto News : 2020 Lincoln Aviator Priced At $51,100, Configurator Goes Stay
- Azealia Banks Walks Off Aer Lingus Flight As a result of “Irish Ladies Are Ugly”
- Ford Auto News : Awaiting the Raptor Launch, Ford Offers the Ranger Extra Energy and Contemporary Face
- Automobile Will get Crushed Between SUV And Truck, Driver Walks Away Unhurt
- Obese Passenger Forces Flight Attendants on EVA Air to Wipe His Butt
- Honda Auto News : Honda Teases New Electrical City Automobile Forward of Geneva Premiere
- Emissions laws may add pace restrictions to German Autobahn
- Renault Auto News : Renault ZOE Wins “Greatest Electrical Automobile For Much less Than £30,000” For sixth Time
- ‘Black Panther’ made historical past with its greatest image Oscar nomination, but it surely doesn’t suggest the Academy has totally embraced the superhero style
- INFINITI companions with artwork faculties to design future car
- Nissan Auto News : Nissan Has Software program Repair For LEAF Rapidgate Points
- four Ideas on 2019 WWE Royal Rumble Playing Odds
- SpaceX’s big rocket ship was blown over and broken by highly effective winds in Texas — and Elon Musk says repairs will take weeks
- 16 Google interview questions that had been so robust the corporate finally banned them (GOOG)
- Ex-Infiniti Boss Pegged For Dyson’s Electrical Automotive Program
- Ex-Infiniti Boss Pegged For Dyson’s Electrical Automobile Program
- Specific Lane goes massive with the world’s largest standalone Mopar facility
- Riley & Scott Mk III
- Volkswagen Auto News : 2019 Volkswagen e-Golf Prices Up To $1,550 Extra Than Earlier than
- AFL high 100: Frank Murphy
- Delusion Busted: Battery Recycling Is Already Possible
- Wag founders ditch canines for bikes with $37 million in funding
- DoorDash poaches Uber Eats engineering boss
- Electrical, the startup that automates IT, raises $25 million from GGV
- Wanting again: The 1987 Australian System One Grand Prix
- $four billion meals supply startup DoorDash hires a key Uber government away to steer its engineering workforce
- IBM spikes after posting its first annual income progress since 2011 (IBM)
- Nissan Auto News : Seller Obtain: Go ‘Inexperienced’ With Nissan e-NV200
- Nissan Auto News : Vendor Obtain: Go ‘Inexperienced’ With Nissan e-NV200
- 1950s Video Greatness: This Commonplace Oil Movie About Service At The Service Station Guidelines
- A Dwelling Depot exec explains the important thing purpose why pushing for ‘the shop of the long run’ might backfire (HD)
- Sustainable Ocean Alliance nets $1.5 million donation from Benioffs
- New York’s Lancaster Dragway Future In Limbo – Proprietor Vows To Promote Facility, Will Not Reopen For Racing With out New Possession
- BMW Auto News : Ex-BMW govt joins Dyson to assist develop an electrical car
- VIDEO: ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ Laura Ingraham Butchers Sports activities Phase
- Volkswagen Auto News : Volkswagen Group invests $10M in Forge Nano; ALD coatings for battery supplies to spice up efficiency
- What Automobile? Names Kia Niro EV 2019 Automobile of the 12 months
- Desktop Metallic simply raised one other $160 million
- Blippar finds life after dying as former investor buys belongings to relaunch AR startup
- Tesla Auto News : Cumulative Tesla Mannequin three Manufacturing Estimate Exceeds 175,000
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk explains Starship’s ‘transpiring’ metal warmth defend in Q&A
- Jaguar Auto News : How Has The Jaguar I-Tempo Modified The Mindset Inside JLR?
- Russian Chick Applies For Automotive Mortgage, Strips For Financial institution Supervisor to Get It
- NASA Replaces Astronaut from Boeing Starliner Capsule Crew
- James Might Purchased An Alpine A110, His Favourite Automobile Of 2018
- 2020 GMC Sierra HD Seems Predictable, Comes With Heaps Of Tech
- Man Lets 11-12 months-Outdated Drive Herself to College Whereas He Rides Shotgun
- BMW Auto News : VIDEO: CarBuyer assessments the G20 BMW three Collection
- Struggling NBA TV Rankings Are One other Cause Why Kevin Durant-to-the-Knicks is Very Actual
- Watch Navigate On Autopilot At Evening In Rain: Video
- Honda Auto News : Honda Teases New EV Prototype Forward Of Geneva Debut
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla’s Direct Gross sales Idea Places It Forward Of Conventional Dealerships
- Seat Auto News : I went to Seattle’s retro gaming paradise, and it blew away my expectations. Right here’s what it’s like to go to ‘Pink Gorilla’
- LIVE FROM DAVOS: The world’s financial leaders focus on the way forward for computing expertise
- You don’t need to get caught behind this lot!
- Roundup: Michigan Wins on the Buzzer; App in China Let’s You Know if You are Standing Close to Somebody in Debt; & Early Tremendous Bowl Cash is on the Patriots
- Argonne’s HyMag Know-how May Enhance EV Effectivity
- World automakers planning to speculate over $300 billion in electrification
- This is every little thing we find out about ‘Mortal Kombat 11,’ the brutal however stunning new recreation arriving in April
- A millionaire who was suing Fb over rip-off bitcoin adverts has dropped his swimsuit, and now he is fired a warning shot to Google
- A millionaire who was suing Fb over rip-off bitcoin advertisements has dropped his go well with, and now he is fired a warning shot to Google
- A millionaire who was suing Fb over rip-off bitcoin advertisements has dropped his swimsuit, and now he is fired a warning shot to Google
- ExxonMobil and Renewable Vitality Group accomplice with Clariant to advance cellulosic biofuel analysis
- ExxonMobil and Renewable Power Group companion with Clariant to advance cellulosic biofuel analysis
- A property tycoon has rescued augmented actuality startup Blippar from whole collapse
- Maruti Auto News : Suzuki Auto News : 2019 Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Baggage Over 12,000 Bookings
- Maruti Auto News : Suzuki Auto News : 2019 Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Luggage Over 12,000 Bookings
- Audi Auto News : Audi e-tron hits Munich Airport with full pressure
- Audi Auto News : Audi e-tron hits Munich Airport with full power
- Renault Auto News : Carlos Ghosn: Renault may oust arrested chairman tomorrow
- Peugeot Auto News : New Peugeot 2008 to be provided with all-electric variant
- Campagna T-Rex Electrical Trike Is No Extra
- Ferrari Auto News : Ferrari 812 Superfast Receives the Novitec Remedy
- Tim Howard to retire on the finish of 2019 MLS season
- The CEOs of Apple and Microsoft had dinner at Davos with Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro, who has a historical past of misogyny, racism, and homophobia
- Audi Auto News : Audi e-tron fleet shuttle service Hahnenkamm Race and FIS Alpine World Ski Championships 2019
- China Amazes With 180,000 Plug-In Electrical Automotive Gross sales In December
- Steemit, crypto’s reply to Reddit, will get a brand new boss to rebuild after widespread layoffs
- BMW Auto News : BMW to provide Motiv with i3 Li-ion batteries for integration into EPIC for business EVs
- SpaceX Crew Dragon Readies for Static Hearth Take a look at Forward of Maiden Voyage
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla is engaged on a system that makes Photo voltaic Roof tiles look even higher
- Hyundai Auto News : IIHS Not sure Why Hyundai and Kia Automobiles Catch Fireplace, Warns Present Repair Might Not Work
- Canine most cancers remedy startup raises $5 million from Andreessen Horowitz and others
- The Information Science for Social Influence Collaborative desires to assist unlock information for societal good
- LG hints at gesture interface for smartphone flagship subsequent month
- Emiliano Sala Lacking: Updates
- Setting Up An Auto Enterprise? Hold This In Thoughts
- SABIC acquires majority stake in carbon nanotube enterprise for power storage purposes
- Karolina Beats Williams for Last Four Spot with Naomi Osaka
- Preview: Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur
- OSB’s Switch Centre: January Switch Window – 22nd Jan
- OFFICIAL: Ronaldo handed suspended jail sentence
- Paris St-Germain fined 100,000 euros for racial profiling
- The ‘Apple of China’ teased a double-folding smartphone simply 2 months after Samsung
- Audi Auto News : Audi expands change incentive to the entire of Germany
- Australia verify two debutants in XI for first Check in opposition to Sri Lanka
- Gevo joins SFO consortium to advance sustainable aviation gas (SAF)
- Dodge Auto News : It Lives! Dylan McCool’s 1969 Dodge Charger Has It’s First Hearth!
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : Mercedes-Benz E-Class Will get Styling Updates From CLS
- Ever Needed To Know Extra About A Monster Truck? Take A Stroll Round Son-Uva-Digger!
- Dodge Auto News : Imagine In Beef: This 1971 Dodge D-300 Stakebed Is A Store Truck Rating
- Bridgestone to accumulate TomTom’s telematics enterprise for $1B in money
- Watch Jet Automobile Racer Brian Mitchell Put On A Large And Utterly Unplanned Hearth Present At Nice Lakes Dragaway
- Volvo Auto News : Scorching 5: 1,203 Horsepower Out Of two.7L Of A Turbocharged Volvo Inline-5
- Historic Drag Video: Garlits Does England Circa 1976 — An Superior Look At Huge Daddy In The Mid-1970s!
- Chevrolet Auto News : Consuming Habits: The 4-Cylinder Chevrolet Silverado Drinks Extra Than The V8 In Testing
- Extra Gearhead Historical past – Killer Adverts From the Pages of Sports activities Automobile Graphic Journal Circa 1970/71
- The Low-cost Racing LUV Made It To The Zip-Tie Drags! Right here’s The Ultimate Chapter In The Little Truck’s Mission!
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : Hemmels 280 SL Featured at Mercedes-Benz World
- Tata Harrier Baggage A Ready Interval Of Three Months
- Amazon has paused gross sales of its Echo Wall Clock attributable to connectivity points
- BangShift Query Of The Day: Are You A Messy Or Organized Store Type Of Particular person?
- Aston Martin Auto News : Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Observe Efficiency Pack Full Particulars Launched
- Lexus Auto News : Lexus Mocks Roughing the Passer Guidelines, Reveals Quarterback Security System+
- Audi Auto News : Audi offering fleet of 50 e-tron EVs for Davos; reservations hit 20Ok+
- Xiaomi teases a double-folding smartphone… ohhai digital triptych!
- Fb is as unhealthy for democracy as smoking, say tech consultants, who suppose the treatment is breaking apart the social community
- Texas DOT to type related and automatic automobile job power
- Groww, an funding app for millennials in India, raises $6.2M
- Tata Harrier SUV Launched In India; Costs Begin At Rs. 12.69 lakh
- Maruti Auto News : Suzuki Auto News : New Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 2019 Launched In India: Costs Begin From Rs. four.19 Lakh
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla’s Superior Summon with ‘distant management mode’ will get regulators’ approval
- Honda Auto News : Honda City EV confirmed for Geneva debut
- Big Backlog Might Set off New Wave Of Shale Oil
- Honda Auto News : 2018 Honda Pilot Redesign, Change, Launch Date and Value Rumor
- Honda Auto News : 2018 Honda Pilot Redesign, Change, Launch Date and Worth Rumor
- 10 issues in tech it’s essential to know in the present day
- Ford Auto News : 2020 Ford Explorer ST Is The New Beast That Produces 400 HP
- Trump reportedly provided NASA ‘all the cash you possibly can ever want’ to land on Mars throughout his presidency
- LIVE: Henry Blodget leads a panel on facial recognition know-how at Davos
- A personal fairness guess in Latin America proves the energy of fintech investments there
- Toyota Auto News : Classes from SpaceX: Find out how to construct the following Toyota Camry for area
- Okta appoints former Charles Schwab exec to board of administrators
- This Google Quiz Will Assist You Spot Phishing Emails
- Upcoming Tata 45X Noticed Testing
- Aston Martin Auto News : Aston Martin Valkyrie will get AMR Monitor Efficiency equipment
- Maserati Auto News : Maserati Levante Vulcano – 150 items for Europe, Asia
- Aston Martin Auto News : Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Tag Heuer Version – 50 models solely, Monaco Black paint, restricted version watch
- 2019 Triumph Thruxton TFC launched – from RM88,868
- Automobile gross sales efficiency in Malaysia, 2018 vs 2017 – a have a look at final 12 months’s largest winners and losers
- Renault Auto News : 2019 Renault Twingo facelift – new look, added energy
- TAS 2019: NATS Urus 86 – a Three-in-1 automobile like nothing else
- Toyota Auto News : First manufacturing Toyota GR Supra bought for RM8.7 mil!
- GoDaddy weak point let bomb risk scammers hijack 1000’s of big-name domains
- Warner nonetheless on observe to bat as soon as suspension ends regardless of surgical procedure
- Tesla Auto News : Open Card Surgical procedure: How To Hack A Tesla Mannequin three Key Card
- 2019 Tata Harrier India Launch Reside Updates: Costs, Photos, Specs, Options
- The 50 finest jobs in America for 2019
- VCs give us their predictions for startups and tech in Southeast Asia in 2019
- Listed below are the 19 finest tech jobs within the US for 2019
- Google launches clear vitality challenge in Taiwan, its first in Asia
- Are the Celtics too stacked for their very own good?
- Who will win the 2019 Bathurst 12 Hour?
- Karolina Pliskova mounts epic comeback to beat Serena Williams in Australian Open quarter-final
- The ten Aussie singles gamers who made it out of Spherical 1, rated
- Maruti Auto News : Suzuki Auto News : New 2019 Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Launch Dwell Updates: Worth, Specs, Options