2014 Audi RS 4 Avant Nogaro Special Edition Ready For Geneva Debut

For the past two decades Audi has been known for its sporty estate cars and this year it is all set to debut a new special edition model in the performance estate category. At the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, Audi is going to unveil the new RS 4 Avant Nogaro special edition which will arrive in a Nogaro blue paint finish and range of exclusive features. Before we talk about the features, let us get familiar with the powerhouse of the special edition model. The RS 4 Avant Nogaro is powered by a 4163 cc, high revving, naturally aspirated V8 engine that is capable for putting out a whopping 450 PS of power at 8250 rpm and 430 Nm of peak torque available between 4000 and 6000 rpm. With such astonishingly powerful engine the RS 5 Avant Nogaro accelerates from 0 to 62 mph in 4.7 seconds and can achieve a top speed of 174 mph. The car returns 26.4 mpg while emitting 249 grams per km of CO2. Helping the engine provide the best possible fuel efficiency is a standard 7 speed S tronic automatic unit which is a dual clutch transmission that features steering mounted paddle shifters. Complementing the engine and the transmission is Audi’s renowned quattro all wheel drive system featuring a self-locking crown gear centre differential. This system is a rear biased all wheel drive system with 40 percent going to the front while the rest of the 60 percent to the rear. But the system can be tweaked to deliver up to 70 percent of the power to the front axle and up to 85 percent to the rear. Audi RS 4 Avant Nogaro Edition (1) The Nogaro edition rolls on 20 inch 5-V-spoke wheels wrapped in 265/30 series tyres. In contrast with the beautiful alloys is a set of red-painted brake calipers that bear RS emblems. As for the brakes are concerned, apart from the standard internally ventilated and perforated discs, Audi will also offer carbon-fibre-ceramic front discs for an extra cost. Moving on the interior of the special edition model, it comes with electrically adjustable S sport seats with integrated head restraints which are available in two upholsteries. The sides will be covered in black Valcona leather, while Alcantara being used for the center section and either black or Nogaro blue for the door trim inserts. Further accentuating the appeal of the cabin is blue contrasting stitching which has been used on the steering wheel, selector lever and other areas.

2014 Audi RS 4 Avant Nogaro Special Edition Image Gallery

[gallery columns="2" ids="20357,20355,20354,20353,20352,20351,20350"]