The 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C will come with an all-new and advanced "Race" drive mode setting, adding one more to the already available 3 drive modes - Dynamic, Natural and All Weather modes, making the new 4C to sprint really fast on the track. The 2014 production version of Alfa Romeo 4C will have the best technology from two big brands - Alfa Romeo and Maserati, where we will see the best combination from the Alfa Romeo design and the Maserati production. The new Alfa Romeo 4C will be on sale from this year and going to be a comeback of the Italian brand in the United States. Photos of new 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C going for debut at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show [gallery order="DESC" orderby="post_date"] Auto Press Release 2013
February 12, 2013World premiere: Alfa Romeo 4C
- Debuts in Geneva the new super compact Alfa Romeo to '2 seater 'rear-wheel drive and engine in central position.
- Born from the experience acquired through the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione and produced in the factory Maserati of Modena, the new Alfa Romeo 4C will go on sale in 2013 and will mark the return of the Italian brand in the United States.
- Less than 4 meters wide, 200 cm, 118 cm high and has a wheelbase of less than 2.4 meters.
- New '4 cylinder '1750 Turbo Petrol entirely of aluminum.
- Automatic dual clutch Alfa TCT.
- New Alfa DNA selector mode with 'Race'.
- Chassis made entirely of carbon load-bearing and structural.
- Power / weight ratio: less than 4 kg / hp.