Hyundai Motor America has unveiled the 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show. More than anything else, it would be the engine which will most important factor for considering the 2014 Elantra GT, though there are other subtle improvements too. The 2014 Elantra GT is powered by a more powerful 2.0-liter Nu gasoline direct injection engine which promises to be even more responsive. It produces 173 horsepower at 6,500 rpm and 154 lb.-ft. of torque at a 4,700 rpm, which is a significant improvement over the previous 1.8-liter engine that developed 148 horsepower and 131 lb.-ft. of torque. Also the engine has been specially tuned to deliver good torque at as low as 1500 rpm. This impressive performance figures jump was achieved by stroking the engine from 87.2 mm to 97 mm to increase the displacement of the engine from 1.8 liters to 2.0 liters and....
2014 Hyundai Elantra GT Unveiled At 2013 LA Auto Show
Customers are already impressed with the Citroen DS3 features on the global arena and the brand has announced it fresh DS3 DS edition on November 27, 2013. The event was organized in the most beautiful city of the world, Paris and DS World Paris will be a World of surprises as Citroen has aimed to capture its customer’s heart with its rich DS range. As the DS line is stirred by the alley of French luxury and style, DS World Paris has also festooned itself on it. The arena is adjoined by high profile Art Deco portico, with the 600m2 interior presenting the DS – Black, Champagne and Carmine colors which are known as the imprints of DS that mostly signify on sophistication, charisma and virtue. The opening of DS World was like a jewel on the crown in Citroen façade as it celebrated its selling of more than 400,000....
Posted in Auto News
People who had an obsession for tough cars now they do not have to wait longer, because the launch of BBR GT270 has brought the good news that these cars are made just for the people who love to drive high performance Sedan cars. This car is said to be one of the potent cars of Mazda which can meet the roughest conditions and run on all kinds of roads, so people with a rough and tough personality will love this car. Those drivers love to drive a longer way on the rocky and rough mountains will also be happy with its features and overall qualities. Mazda has been known for producing toughest cars for almost three decades and they are producing such cars which are not only fast but will satisfy the owner in true means. The safety features, tough stainless steel body and the refined configuration will be....
Visitors witnessed a number of important car launches at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show and one of them was the 2015 Subaru WRX. The WRX is an iconic high performance model from Subaru and with the latest iteration of the car the brand aspires to set the benchmark even higher. Some of the highlights of the 2015 model include a new platform which offers a stiffer and more agile chassis, a new torque-vectoring system for reduced understeer, a new 268-hp 2.0-liter direct-injection turbo BOXER engine, a new standard 6-speed manual transmission, and a new Sport Lineartronic® CVT with manual modes. Starting with the new features, the most important one is the new engine. This new 2.0-liter, 4-cylinder BOXER engine puts out 268 horsepower at 5600 rpm and 258 lb.-ft of torque between 2000-5200 rpm, and comes with a host of features including direct fuel injection, high compression (10.6:1), Subaru....
Lexus is not a new name in the world of sophisticated cars but recently the company has introduced the new Lexus CT 200 at the Guangzhou Car show. It is no doubt that the car had already been introduced earlier but this time it has come up with fresh features and more dynamic qualities it is being revamped as a distinctive model. People will indeed have a great experience in driving this car as the car is having the version of ‘spindle grille’ design which is a new form in the car market. The refined look with a sophisticated exterior gives it a fresh look and the F Sport model will dominate the other sports car in the coming year. The outlook of the car is really astonishing as it gives a three dimensional form and has been pushed forward to get the right impact. People who have a fetish....
Volvo has revealed the Volvo S60 and Volvo V60 Polestar for model year 2014 and both the cars are confirmed to arrive in Canada, the Netherlands, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the USA. While the S60 and V60 Polestar will be available globally, Volvo Cars, in the UK, will offer the new V60 Polestar in limited quantity and that too on call. ”We are proud to present the S60 and V60 Polestar. A car developed for those who share our passion at Polestar: That driving really matters and that a true driver’s car should enable you to enjoy driving all year, on all roads and in all weather conditions. This is a driver’s car for real life,” said Christian Dahl, CEO of Polestar. “With the introduction of the V60 model, we are proud to continue the heritage of fast Volvo estates like the racing 850 BTCC, a tradition deeply....
People love to get surprises and they can get a overwhelming surprise after the first look of the Infiniti Q30 Concept. This car is smashingly beautiful and shares lots of similarities with the Sedan. This car is ready to meet the demands of the customers of the century with its contemporary look in the variances of both sports and coupe vehicles. The car is a new definition of luxury and will win million young hearts who love luxurious yet classy cars. The Infiniti Q30 Concept is truly dynamic in design and possesses sportiness of a Coupe. The design of this car is all over in a blend of coupe, crossover and a hatchback. The designer of this car was free to involve all the sportiness and seduction in one pack and to get over all those conventional design to meet the latest trends of automobile needs. Design features Infiniti Q30....
Today, Chevrolet has announced the all new 2015 Chevrolet Colorado which is claimed to be a remarkable step ahead in the mid-sized truck segment. Chevrolet says the 2015 Colorado will real truck capability and versatility to customers who do not require a full-size truck. The new Colorado has the blood of a true Chevy truck and is expected to deliver class-leading performance. It will go on sale in fall 2014 as a 2015 model. “Our strategy is simple: meet the needs of the broadest possible customer base, and let them choose precisely the right truck to meet their needs,” said Mark Reuss, General Motors executive vice president and president of GM North America. “The all-new Colorado benefits from the solid foundation established by the Silverado, and it reinvents the midsize truck while reinvigorating the segment at the same time.” The truck will come with two engine options – 2.5 L....
People who have a fetish for luxury will be happy to see the two new Nissan car models introduced in the Tokyo Car Show. These two cars were tagged as IDX Freeflow and IDX Nismo. These two cars are built on the same architecture but there are some differences present that are really impressive and made for the people who have different persona. While they introduced the IDX Freeflow which is especially made for the typical classy and sophisticated people who love to live a luxurious lifestyle and want their cars to be even classier, and mentioning about the IDX Nismo, then this one is an adventurous sports car which meets the needs of the young people who love innovation and fresh concepts gathered all together in a car that gives them an unusual and enthralling driving experience. The Overall Looks The Design of both the cars has been inspired by....
2014 Chevrolet Sonic line-up is getting two new sedan options and has announced two new options to the Sonic line-up – the performance oriented RS and stylish Dusk. The new sedans will serve as offerings aimed at younger buyers who want a vehicle at an affordable price. The 2014 Chevrolet Sonic RS sedan starts from $20,530 including $825 destination charges, while the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic Dusk is priced $20,945 (including destination) and upwards. The Sonic RS hatchback is powered by the Ecotec 1.4 Litre turbo engine which produces 138 horsepower (103 kW) and 148 lb-ft of torque (200 Nm). The hatchback returns 27 mpg city and 34 mpg highway with the manual transmission. “Keeping the Sonic lineup fresh and offering consumers more choice is a priority for Chevrolet,” said Cristi Landy, marketing director for Chevrolet small cars. “The Sonic RS and Dusk sedans offer all of the great attributes that have made the....
After making its debut at the Germany’s Wörthersee festival, the Volkswagen Design Vision GTI has is being showcased at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show. The car was designed by a team led by Klaus Bischoff, Head of Design of Volkswagen Brand. In comparison to the standard model, this Mark 7 GTI based concept features outward-drew C-pillars and sills, thus creating more room for wider front and rear tracks. It also equips specially developed 20-inch alloy wheels wrapped in 235 tires out front and 275 tires at the rear. The standard GTI has plenty of horsepower, especially the European Performance model which develops up to 230 hp, the Design Vision GTI is the pinnacle of the range with close to 503 hp produced at 6500 rpm. Unlike the regular GTI which is powered by a 2.0-liter four cylinder engine with a single turbo, the concept is powered by a 3.0-liter....
The exclusive launch of Lexus RC Coupe has turned many heads with its stunning looks in the Tokyo Motor Show organized in Japan, and made them surprised with its very fresh concept of two doors. It has gained high acclamations due to its designs which have come up to compete with Audi 5 and BMW 4 Series. This is an individual model that is solely based on GS platform and a bit longer with a narrower in size than the BMW that makes it look slimmer and more stylish. The design of the car is actually based on the Lexus sports themed cars but with some of the innovative features it makes its own mark in the market and also in the hearts of its customers. The configuration of the Lexus RC Coupe is also smarter as it is having power engine with a capacity of 3.5 liters in V6....
The US car companies are more focusing on creating more innovative cars for their customers and as a consequence F-TYPE Coupe has been introduced for a smashing driving experience. Not only driving but the car is filled with some very exotic features that you will not take your eyes off from it. There are three models that have been introduced as for now and all of them are filled with great features which will provide you with a thrilling encounter with this car. This car has won an award for its excellent design as ‘The best Designer car’ in the World Car Design of 2013. The design will really impress you because the body of the car is made up of aluminum platform or panoramic glass panel which is provided on the roof structure and confirm a rigid toughness of the car. And you can have great trunk space if....
Porsche has launched its latest car, the Porsche Macan, at the Los Angeles Auto Show and it happens to be the sixth model of Porsche range. With the Macan, Porsche plans to aim at a completely new segment of the market. Porsche claims the Macam is not just a compact SUV but a sports car as well, meaning it is a true Porsche at core which is ready to take on the Range Rover Evoque, Audi Q5, BMW X3 and Merc’s GLK. From launch the Macan will be available in three versions, which come packed with features like Porsche Traction Management (PTM) active all-wheel drive and the Porsche PDK double-clutch transmission fitted as standard. Talking about the engine options, first up is the Macan S which is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 bi-turbo engine that delivers 340 hp (250 kW), powerful enough to accelerate the car from 0 to 62....
Porsche’s 918 Spyder is an amazingly potent car, so potent that, until recently, even Porsche did not know how capable the 918 Spyder is. A while back Porsche proudly presented the 918 Spyder with its astonishing performance figures, but little did they know the car could perform even better. As per what Porsche is saying now, after performing some final tuning the super sportscar now betters its already outstanding sprint capabilities. The weight optimized Weissach package has made the car even faster – accelerating from zero to 100 km/h in just 2.6 seconds, from zero to 200 km/h in 7.2 seconds, and matching the 300 km/h mark in an astonishing 19.9 seconds, improving the performance by 0.2 seconds, 0.5 seconds and 2.1 seconds respectively. Dr. Frank-Steffen Walliser, Senior Vice President 918 Spyder, highlights the significance of these results: “We have now used all options available to electrify the 918 Spyder,....
Talking about track cars, one of the best cars to name here is the Nissan GT-R. The GT-R is a monster and it not only outperforms other sports cars from its class but also makes some of the super-sports cars shy on the track. The performance the standard GT-R offers is simply amazing but there is another version to the car which delivers even better performance. We are talking about the Nissan GT-R Nismo, a standard GT-R tweaked and improved by Nissan’s performance arm Nismo. And after much anticipation and rumors, Nissan has revealed the 2014 Nissan GT-R Nismo. The new GT-R Nismo features supercar dynamics with enhanced dynamics and ultra precise handling. Complemented the tweaked exterior is a set of motorsports-inspired technologies to enhance the car’s performance. Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn says this is the fastest Nissan GT-R ever. “With a 7:08.679 lap time, we can authoritatively say that....
MINI is an iconic brand that has been serving the masses for decades. The original MINI ruled the world markets for years but with the changing tastes and demand for a modern MINI, the brand reintroduced its car 13 years back. And since then, evidently, the car has grown in size like never before. MINI has progressed so rapidly in the recent years that it had to come up with a range of models.including the Convertible, longer-wheelbase Clubman, Countryman crossover, Paceman three-door crossover, Coupe and Roadster. Now comes the 2015 MINI original hardtop version and the brand has released photos and specs for the car. “Every year Mini convinces more and more people to consider small,” Jim McDowell, vice president of Mini USA, said. “The brand thinks there’s room enough for one more Mini model, McDowell said, which he promises will be “as radical in this decade as the original....
This November at the Tokyo Motor Show, Volvo Car Group will put on display some of most technically advanced vehicles but the center of attention would be the Volvo Concept Coupe. The new concept coupe is more than just a regular car to Volvo, as it showcases the brand’s new design strategy for customers as well as the global media. Attending the press days at the event on November 20 and 21, will be Senior Vice President Product Strategy and Vehicle Line Management at Volvo Cars, and Thomas Ingenlath, Senior Vice President Design at Volvo Cars. In seven years, this is the first time when Volvo Cars Group is going to attend the Tokyo Motor Show, majorly because of the importance of the Japanese market for Volvo products in the recent times. The brand has gained good momentum in Japan recently, with 25 percent more sales than what it recorded....
Subaru America has announced today that it will debut the Subaru LEGACY CONCEPT at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show.. The LEGACY CONCEPT marks the 25th anniversary of Subaru Legacy and is also a preview of the styling cues that the world will see in future Subaru models. The LEGACY CONCEPT features a custom Ocean Silver Metallic paint scheme and a more coupe like design. The car is the most modern interpretation of Subaru Legacy with a refreshingly new fascia featuring a new hexagonal grille and a sharper hawk-eye headlamp design. Moving towards the rear the 21 inch wheels are covered in flared wheel arches and an evidently strong character line that flows into the short rear deck and ends in the rear tail lamps. The hawk-eye design has been continued on the rear taillamps as well. The car features Subaru Symmetrical all-wheel drive drivetrain. 2015 Subaru LEGACY CONCEPT Image....
The upcoming Tokyo Motor Show and Los Angeles Auto Show hold immense importance for Mercedes-Benz as the German automaker is completely prepared to showcase two new products. The first product is the AMG version of its S-Class executive sedan, the S 65 AMG. And the other one is the final version of the SLS AMG, called SLS AMG GT FINAL EDITION, and Mercedes will halt the production of SLS after this version. Tobias Moers, Chairman of the Board of Management of Mercedes-AMG GmbH says: “The two new AMG high-performance vehicles represent the spectacular next level for our exciting model array. The S 65 AMG stands for maximum exclusiveness and the unparalleled dynamism of a V12. With the SLS AMG GT FINAL EDITION we are showing an ultimate, particularly attractive variant of our super sports car.” First up is the S 65 AMG which has set new benchmarks with its performance....
Back in July, French auto giant Peugeot unveiled the much awaited sports car, the RCZ R, at the Goodwood Festival Of Speed. Since the official unveiling, potential customers were waiting for the price announcement, which has happened just recently and alongside the manufacturer has also opened its order books for the RCZ R. The most interesting fact is that it is the most powerful car ever made by Peugeot. The RCZ R is powered by a 1.6 litre petrol engine which delivers 270 bhp of power and 243 lb ft of torque. Being a small sized sports car with more than enough power, the RCZ R can sprint from 0 to 62 mph in 5.9 seconds and can attain a limited top speed of 155 mph. The car weighs 1280 kg, which is 17 kg lighter than than the 200 bhp RCZ THP on which it is based. The credit....
DEKRA is a popular vehicle inspection company and recently it supervised the successful test run of the Volkswagen Golf TDI BlueMotion. The Golf TDI BlueMotion proved itself to be a real three-litre car on a trip from Nantes to Copenhagen. With its 110 PS engine the consumed exactly 2.92 litre of diesel per 100 km, returning a record-breaking 97 mpg. The distance between the two destinations is 1,602 kilometers and the car completed it on a single 50 liter tank of fuel. Simon Thomas, Head of Marketing of the Volkswagen Group and the Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, “This is a really impressive result. The trip shows that the interaction between fuel-saving BlueMotion efficiency technology and a well thought-out proactive driving approach allows economy figures that are hard to match.” The route of this long trip went from Nantes in the West of France, the “European Green Capital 2013”, via Paris,....
Posted in Auto News
A while back at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show, Audi officially revealed the fourth member of the A3 range, the A3 Cabriolet. It was well received by the media as well as Audi fans and made the brand proud of its latest creation. Unfortunately, when asked about the availability and pricing then, Audi remained silent. Gladly, just recently, Audi has finally announced the pricing and availability details of the A3 Cabriolet for the European market. Audi has confirmed that the they have started taking orders for the A3 Cabriolet starting today, and the car’s pricing starts from £25,790 with the top of the line model costing £32,420. The entry level SE trim comes with a fully automatic black roof, 16″ alloys, AirCon, MMI radio, iPod connection, DAB, Bluetooth and an SD card Nav. Completing the lineup are the Sport and S Line trims which sit 15 mm lower than the....
Lexus is all set to showcase a new model at an upcoming show. Can you guess the name? Well, it is the 2014 Lexus CT 200h which is confirmed to make its debut at the 2013 Guangzhou Motor Show in China on Nov. 21. Back in 2010, when Lexus first introduced the CT, it was the world’s first full hybrid luxury compact car. Being a 2014 model year CT, Lexus had to bring in some improvements and new features and it certainly have. The 2014 model of the compact luxury hybrid receives a new Lexus “spindle grille,” one of several dynamic and sophisticated exterior styling changes implemented for 2014 model year. Along with the signature grille you would also see newly designed alloy wheels and a revised rear appearance with a more horizontal structure. Keeping the curiosity right in place, Lexus has not disclosed any further but promises to do....
We have been actively covering the popular unveilings of the 2013 SEMA show and yes, this year’s show was really interesting. Chevrolet, a crucial part of General Motors Corporation, showcased plenty of products including concept trucks, SUVs and performance-oriented models of its popular cars including Sonic, Cruze, Malibu, Spark and Impala, at the 2013 SEMA show. We have already covered the Chevrolet concept trucks and SUVs, and the Chevrolet performance models in two different posts. Speaking on the occasion, Chris Perry, vice president of Chevrolet marketing, said, “Chevrolet’s lineup of full-size trucks and SUVs is all-new and stronger than ever. No matter what your needs, whether it’s hauling lumber to a work site, delivering your kid’s soccer team to a game or towing your boat on a weekend fishing trip, Chevrolet has the vehicle with the capability, dependability and connectivity today’s truck customers want.” “The accessories enable customers to tailor....
Amazing, this is the only word you could use for the SEMA show this year and the credit for this achievement is to be given to the range of new and custom vehicles being showcased. Dodge along with Mopar has also presented two new vehicles at the SEMA show this year – the 2014 Challenger and Mopar ‘14 Challenger. “The legendary Shaker performance hood is back, with its engine-mounted, fully floating scoop and exposed high-flow element that produces cold-air induction – making the new 2014 Dodge Challenger R/T Shaker the real deal,” said Tim Kuniskis, President and CEO of Dodge Brand. “With Challenger having its best sales-year ever, the time is right to provide our most loyal fans with the return of the Shaker, and even more power with new ‘Scat Package,’ performance stage kits.” “With Mopar engineers working alongside Dodge designers and engineers, we created these factory-proven products to....
World’s leading EV manufacturer, Nissan, has revealed its latest creation which it believes to be not just a prototype of an upcoming vehicle but also a proposal for the future direction of Nissan electric vehicle (EV) development. Dubbed the Nissan BladeGlider, the car features a fresh electric vehicle driving experience based on peerless technology and exotic styling. The design of the car is revolutionary and leading the project design team was Francois Bancon, division general manager of Product Strategy and Product Planning at Nissan. “The goal was to revolutionize the architecture of the vehicle to provoke new emotions, provide new value and make visible for consumers how Zero Emissions can help redefine our conception of vehicle basics,” said Bancon. Featuring a narrow front track, the BladeGlider is a complete deviation from conventional cars. Further, the design is somewhat an optimized blend of a glider and a high performance “swept wing”....
In 2007, Nissan launched the Qashqai SUV in the European market and it turned out to be a massive hit. Nearly 6 years after, today, Nissan has launched the all new Qashqai which is all set to take on its rivals. The 2007 Qashqai was a highly successful car in Britain with sales surpassing the 2 million mark and lead to a whole new breed of of small mid-sized family vehicles. The new Qashqai not only has to live up to its’ predecessor’s name but also as to compete with the variety of compact SUVs out there. So what is new about the Qashqai? Going by Nissan’s word, the new Qashqai promises space and comfort plus quality and technology good enough to rival Audi. The car sits on the same Common Module Family platform that also underpins the X-Trail. The same platform is likely to be used by Renault as....
Jaguar has been teasing the world with its latest crossover for quite some time now. But for Jag fans, the long wait has finally come to an end. If you are still not able to guess what we are talking about, read the next few lines. Jaguar’s latest crossover creation, the C-X17 concept was unveiled a while back but since then, for the world, the car only existed in pictures. Gladly, the brand has recently displayed the C-X17 sport crossover for the very first time, at the 2013 Dubai International Motor Show. The C-X17 was created as a design study to introduce Jaguar’s all-new advanced aluminum architecture. This is the same architecture on which an exciting new range of future Jaguars will be built, the best example being the spied mid-sized sedan slated for 2015. This modular, scalable new architecture is extremely promising in regard to new vehicles as it....
SEMA is all about how contemporary yet traditional automotive products can be and this year’s Mazda booth at the SEMA show showcases exactly the same. Mazda North American Operations’ (MNAO) Irvine, Mazda’s Calif.-based design team has put on display four concept vehicles at the annual Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show. To build these four concepts Mazda utilized its all-new 2014 Mazda3 and Mazda6 vehicles and honestly speaking, the concepts do look fresh and attractive. “It’s no secret Mazda is going through a design evolution,” said Derek Jenkins, design director, MNAO. “With bolder lines and stronger character features stemming from the ‘KODO – Soul of Motion’ design language, Mazda’s inherent driving dynamics are becoming more and more visually clear. Instead of only being a behind-the-wheel experience, the Zoom-Zoom genetic code is further being embraced, not buried, through increasingly expressive vehicle design.” Club Sport Concepts Both the Mazda 3 and Mazda....
OTHER IMPORTANT NEWS
- Groww, an funding app for millennials in India, raises $6.2M
- Tata Harrier SUV Launched In India; Costs Begin At Rs. 12.69 lakh
- Maruti Auto News : Suzuki Auto News : New Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 2019 Launched In India: Costs Begin From Rs. four.19 Lakh
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla’s Superior Summon with ‘distant management mode’ will get regulators’ approval
- Honda Auto News : Honda City EV confirmed for Geneva debut
- Big Backlog Might Set off New Wave Of Shale Oil
- Honda Auto News : 2018 Honda Pilot Redesign, Change, Launch Date and Value Rumor
- Honda Auto News : 2018 Honda Pilot Redesign, Change, Launch Date and Worth Rumor
- 10 issues in tech it’s essential to know in the present day
- Ford Auto News : 2020 Ford Explorer ST Is The New Beast That Produces 400 HP
- Trump reportedly provided NASA ‘all the cash you possibly can ever want’ to land on Mars throughout his presidency
- LIVE: Henry Blodget leads a panel on facial recognition know-how at Davos
- A personal fairness guess in Latin America proves the energy of fintech investments there
- Toyota Auto News : Classes from SpaceX: Find out how to construct the following Toyota Camry for area
- Okta appoints former Charles Schwab exec to board of administrators
- This Google Quiz Will Assist You Spot Phishing Emails
- Upcoming Tata 45X Noticed Testing
- Aston Martin Auto News : Aston Martin Valkyrie will get AMR Monitor Efficiency equipment
- Maserati Auto News : Maserati Levante Vulcano – 150 items for Europe, Asia
- Aston Martin Auto News : Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Tag Heuer Version – 50 models solely, Monaco Black paint, restricted version watch
- 2019 Triumph Thruxton TFC launched – from RM88,868
- Automobile gross sales efficiency in Malaysia, 2018 vs 2017 – a have a look at final 12 months’s largest winners and losers
- Renault Auto News : 2019 Renault Twingo facelift – new look, added energy
- TAS 2019: NATS Urus 86 – a Three-in-1 automobile like nothing else
- Toyota Auto News : First manufacturing Toyota GR Supra bought for RM8.7 mil!
- GoDaddy weak point let bomb risk scammers hijack 1000’s of big-name domains
- Warner nonetheless on observe to bat as soon as suspension ends regardless of surgical procedure
- Tesla Auto News : Open Card Surgical procedure: How To Hack A Tesla Mannequin three Key Card
- 2019 Tata Harrier India Launch Reside Updates: Costs, Photos, Specs, Options
- The 50 finest jobs in America for 2019
- VCs give us their predictions for startups and tech in Southeast Asia in 2019
- Listed below are the 19 finest tech jobs within the US for 2019
- Google launches clear vitality challenge in Taiwan, its first in Asia
- Are the Celtics too stacked for their very own good?
- Who will win the 2019 Bathurst 12 Hour?
- Karolina Pliskova mounts epic comeback to beat Serena Williams in Australian Open quarter-final
- The ten Aussie singles gamers who made it out of Spherical 1, rated
- Maruti Auto News : Suzuki Auto News : New 2019 Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Launch Dwell Updates: Worth, Specs, Options
- Sri Lanka could not have the ability to belief one another amid corruption claims
- Hawthorn 2019 season preview, finest 22 and predicted end
- Oracle underpaid girls and minority employees by $401 million, the Labor Division says (ORCL)
- Online game income tops $43 billion in 2018, an 18% leap from 2017
- California considers an EV mileage payment to help highway infrastructure
- Uber Rewards is rolling out. Right here’s how the perks work
- Australia vs Sri Lanka first Check begin time: Date, venue, squads, key data
- Steve Smith ought to return to Check crew as captain: Ian Healy
- Jon Gruden Needs To Draft Kyler Murray So Unhealthy, You Can Simply Inform
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla to roll out “Sentry Mode” safety system on Mannequin S, X and three outfitted with Autopilot 2+
- The CEO of secretive large information startup Palantir, which is trying to IPO this yr, says he finds out a few stopped terror assault as soon as every week
- The CEO of secretive large knowledge startup Palantir, which is trying to IPO this yr, says he finds out a couple of stopped terror assault as soon as every week
- Aston Martin Auto News : New Aston Martin Valkyrie will get track-focused bodywork choice
- The CTO of one of many largest consulting companies says CEOs and administrators are beating a path to his door to get up-to-speed on the newest tech tendencies
- The Rams-Saints Play Wasn’t Known as a Penalty, So Being In a position to Evaluation Penalties Wouldn’t Assist, Of us
- US appeals court docket says California can set its personal Low Carbon Gas Normal
- Juniper Networks invests $2.5M in enterprise tech accelerator Alchemist
- Porsche Auto News : Breaking: VIDEO- LA Rams Star Ndamukong Ngwa Suh Purported To Be In Excessive Pace Porsche Crash
- Watch Blue Origin’s 10th New Shepard mission launch a science-loaded capsule to house
- Australia vs Sri Lanka preview
- Tesla Auto News : Elon Musk says Tesla autos will quickly get a ‘Sentry Mode’
- What Automobile? Awards 2019 winners revealed
- Viacom buys the free video streaming service Pluto.television for $340 million
- Hewitt overlooks Kyrgios for Davis Cup tie
- Now’s the time for approach and persistence from all
- Flights headed for Newark airport needed to be briefly grounded after 2 drones have been noticed flying close by
- Rocket Lab snags DARPA launch contract for first 2019 mission
- Mariano Rivera Is The First Unanimous Choice To The Baseball Corridor Of Fame
- Police license plate readers are nonetheless uncovered on the web
- A California girl says her household skilled ‘sheer terror’ after their Nest safety digicam was hacked, warning them of a North Korean missile assault (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Netflix joins the Movement Image Affiliation of America
- Kerevi named skipper as Reds look to place tumultuous 12 months behind them
- GM to collaborate with EVgo, ChargePoint and Greenlots
- Renault Auto News : 2019 Renault Twingo Debuts With New Face, SCe 75 1-Liter Engine
- Porsche Auto News : 2020 Porsche 911s Land at LAX, Expedited Manufacturing and Supply Prices $25,000
- Mazda Auto News : 2019 Mazda MX-5 and CX-5 each honoured on the What Automobile? Awards
- Mazda Auto News : 2019 Mazda MX-5 and CX-5 each honoured on the What Automotive? Awards
- Mazda Auto News : Mazda’s Skyactiv-X engine counseled within the expertise class on the 2019 What Automobile? Awards
- Mazda Auto News : Mazda’s Skyactiv-X engine counseled within the know-how class on the 2019 What Automobile? Awards
- SpaceX to static fireplace Falcon 9 with a spacecraft on board for the primary time in two years
- SpaceX to static hearth Falcon 9 with a spacecraft on board for the primary time in two years
- Extra local weather change disasters may enhance iPhone demand, Apple predicts (AAPL)
- Alphabet’s X moonshot manufacturing facility simply employed a tech veteran to assist shepherd a ‘new era’ of daring bets (GOOGL, GOOG)
- Chicago Bulls formally get Carmelo Anthony, however veteran more likely to be waived
- Oracle allegedly withheld $400 million in wages from underrepresented staff
- NFL followers launch lawsuit for Saints-Rams replay
- High 4 NBL battle beginning to take form
- Prime 4 NBL battle beginning to take form
- Prime 4 NBL combat beginning to take form
- IBM CEO Ginni Rometty mentioned that if we do not repair the abilities hole, there will likely be ‘unrest’ around the globe
- BMW Auto News : BMW 7 Collection LCI on show at BMW Welt’s Progressive Luxurious Stand
- Usain Bolt calls time on soccer dream
- BuzzFeed Information’ actual drawback is not the particular counsel’s workplace
- Tesla Auto News : Uncommon Tesla Mannequin three Longhorn Version Makes Debut
- PM Roundup: Taylor Swift; Chris Brown Arrested On Rape Cost; Chiefs Hearth Bob Sutton
- Bud Bowl I: The Story Behind Making a Legendary Industrial
- Is males’s or girls’s tennis in higher well being?
- Trevor Hohns doubles down on two VC folly
- I attempted a $230 Roomba different that mechanically vacuums and mops flooring — this is what utilizing it was like
- Amazon is promoting on to clients in Brazil for the primary time ever — however a troublesome retail local weather would possibly make the corporate ‘uncomfortable’ (AMZN)
- Australia vs Sri Lanka: First Take a look at preview and prediction
- The top of tech at Credit score Suisse provides her finest recommendation for employees shedding their jobs to robots
- BMW Auto News : Watch this 230,000-mile E30 BMW three Collection come again to life
- The Largest Problem Dealing with Electrical Vehicles Is Nonetheless Affordability
- LIVE: IBM earnings (IBM)
- To rebuild satellite tv for pc communications, Ubiquitilink begins at floor stage
- Google.org donates $2 million to Wikipedia’s mum or dad org
- Cadillac Auto News : Tesla Auto News : Cadillac’s new president says that the luxurious model cannot efficiently go electrical by copying Tesla (GM, TSLA)
- Netflix’s ‘Fyre’ director explains how getting the footage of the NYC VIP Entry ticket-selling rip-off was ‘form of an accident’
- Get Lifetime Malware Safety for $59.95 with Heimdal Thor Foresight
- How one can Gather Dropbox Information With out Importing Them Manually
- The Greatest WordPress Internet hosting Suppliers
- The best way to Go Dwell on Fb (And the Hidden Dangers)
- 9 Important Standing Desk Equipment Each Employee Ought to Have
- Easy methods to Sideload Apps on an Amazon Hearth TV Stick
- 7 Causes to Swap From Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox
- The 7 Finest Shotgun Mics for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras
- Audi Auto News : Audi Offering 50 e-tron Shuttles At World Financial Discussion board
- Prepare for TC Classes: Robotics + AI with highlights from final yr’s occasion
- NASA has a $three.5 billion concept to avoid wasting Earth from a supervolcano apocalypse
- Gmail will get a strikethrough button
- Honda Auto News : 2018 Honda S2000 Value, Launch Date, Specs and Redesign Rumor
- Davos 2019 Day One: Huawei chairman mentioned commerce conflict is slowing gross sales, Microsoft CEO talked tech’s affect on humanity
- Nissan Auto News : Nissan LEAF is the top-selling EV in Europe
- Hyundai Auto News : Mini Auto News : Minister Manturov has disclosed the main points of the SPIC signed with Hyundai
- Apple is holding a world iPhone pictures contest, and the prize is that your photograph may very well be used on a billboard (AAPL)
- Tiger Woods Prop Bets for Return at Torrey Pines
- The perfect ultrawide screens you should buy
- Deloitte Predicts Robust Development Of EV Market: Oversupply In 10 Years
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla’s Navigate on Autopilot takes on heavy site visitors and wet roads in nighttime take a look at
- BMW Auto News : Video: BMW X4 M40i Will get the MotorWeek Overview Remedy
- BMW Auto News : Video: BMW X4 M40i Will get the MotorWeek Evaluate Remedy
- Assume you possibly can spot a hacker’s phishing e mail? Take Google’s quiz and discover out (GOOG, GOOGL)
- Nissan Auto News : Nissan e.dams takes System E problem to South America
- Ericsson’s CTO says governments are ill-prepared for the appearance of 5G, as cell broadband adoption is about to blow up
- Greatest Bets for Tuesday’s NBA Video games: Playing Picks for Kings-Raptors, Clippers-Mavs, and Extra
- I am Loving That Season three of ‘True Detective’ Feels Simply Like Season 1
- Pay for Trump’s border wall with $20 on-line porn charge, Ariz. lawmaker says
- BMW Auto News : Video: BMW Motorsport Sits Down with Three Non-public Groups
- Credit score Suisse’s know-how chief says IBM’s spotty historical past with acquisitions offers her purpose to fret in regards to the $34 billion Purple Hat deal
- That is seemingly our greatest look but at Motorola’s revamped Razr flip cellphone with a foldable show
- That is doubtless our greatest look but at Motorola’s revamped Razr flip telephone with a foldable show
- Researchers uncover state actor’s cellular malware efforts due to YOLO OPSEC
- Amazon has 10,000 workers devoted to Alexa — listed here are a number of the areas they’re engaged on (AMZN)
- Brooks Koepka and Jena Sims Need to Know “Who wore it higher?”
- PLUS needs pace entice cameras on Penang bridge
- Toyota Auto News : 2019 Toyota C-HR launched in Malaysia – new color choice, up to date styling and tools listing; RM150okay
- Chief minister asks for Penang bridge guardrail specs to be reviewed following deadly mishap
- Honda Auto News : Subaru Auto News : Pushed 2019 Teaser: Proton X70 2WD Premium vs Honda CR-V 1.5 TC-P vs Subaru XV – coming quickly!
- 2019 MotoGP Calendar launched – Petronas Yamaha Sepang in MotoGP, Petronas Sprinta in Moto2, three
- Renault Auto News : Renault CNY promo – as much as RM10,000 rebate, RM8,888 money prize, five-year/100,000 km free service bundle
- Shell launches Win A Journey With Shell contest – spend RM40 for probability at Italy, NZ or S.Korea locations
- Google Maps provides velocity restrict show, fastened velocity entice warning options in choose US states – report
- Honda Auto News : TAS 2019: Mugen Honda Civic Sort R FK8 Prototype
- Honda Auto News : TAS 2019: Honda HR-V Modulo X Idea revealed
- Kevin Muscat and Mark Rudan have put Australia’s teaching potential on centre stage
- The New Trae Younger Performs for Detroit Mercy And Is Named Antoine Davis
- Amazon’s ‘The Expanse’ revival is coming this yr, and critics have in contrast the sci-fi sequence to ‘Sport of Thrones’
- WOW Air CEO reveals what went mistaken along with his airline after a tumultuous yr the place the corporate needed to lay off 111 staff and dump half of its planes
- Google will begin retiring Hangouts for G Suite customers in October
- Tesla Auto News : Who Killed The Tesla Referral Program? Video
- BMW Auto News : G-Energy Teases 670 HP BMW M850i xDrive Tuning Undertaking
- UPS CEO downplays Amazon menace and says on-line buying ‘is much more than simply Amazon’ (UPS, AMZN)
- Why rugby is transferring in the direction of league
- Ford Auto News : Ford Electrical Automobiles: Previous, Current and Future
- An Arizona politician desires to fund the border wall by levying a tax on residents who watch pornography
- BMW Auto News : Pace-Buster provides 635 horsepower to the BMW M850i
- The founding father of Blippar, which collapsed dramatically after a shareholder dispute, has a brand new augmented actuality firm
- Netflix is sliding after receiving its first Oscar nomination for greatest image
- VIDEO: Give Corey Brewer The Defensive Participant of the Yr Award
- Rugby league pre-season article template: Up to date 2019 model
- Waymo is opening a $13.6 million self-driving automotive facility within the Detroit space
- BMW Auto News : Porsche Auto News : Spa 24 Hours winner Rowe Racing leaves BMW for Porsche manufacturing unit deal
- New Flyer launches service to assist transit operators by the entire strategy of going electrical
- Tech startups are likely to lose a lot of their staff for a similar purpose, and it is fully avoidable
- See Which EV Wins An Effectivity Showdown
- Day by day Crunch: Munchery shuts down
- Linux Basis launches Hyperledger Grid to supply framework for provide chain initiatives
- BMW Auto News : BMW Staff RLL prepared for the 24 Hours of Daytona
- How Kurtis Patterson grew to become a Check cricketer
- Tesla Auto News : Tesla Speaking Batteries With China’s Lishen Battery Provider
- Lamborghini Auto News : Lamborghini Huracan Evo To Be Launched On February 7
- Waymo plans to open a self-driving automobile manufacturing unit in Michigan
- Evergrande Group Acquires 51% Of NEVS
- Driver Makes use of Vacuum Cleaner to Smash Automotive Window in Violent Highway Rage Incident
- Benz Auto News : Mercedes Auto News : Mercedes-Benz Auto News : Mercedes-Benz to Construct Ninth Battery Plant in Poland
- Prince Philip Automotive Crash Sufferer Claims Police Cowl-Up
- Mercedes Auto News : Porsche Auto News : Mercedes Fingers Porsche Staff Free Museum Tickets
- Microsoft’s Code Jumper makes programming bodily for kids with visible impairments
- Invoice Gates has a internet price of over $96 billion — here is how he makes and spends his cash
- Is Tom Brady Going to Retire if the Patriots Win the Tremendous Bowl?
- BMW Auto News : New BMW 7 Collection Facelift will get a brand new promo movie
- The 11 greatest 2019 Oscar snubs which have us shaking our heads
- Buyers are pouring cash into startups that need assist us reside longer, however they’re all going through the identical key problem