The Swedish Car Maker -Volvo is doing a lot in making the new 2013 Volvo V40 to be in a race with other rivalries like VW Golf R and Audi RS3 in Europe market.
Checkout the latest video of 2013 Volvo V40 :
Car Performance and Engine :
The turbo petrol five-cylinder engine is quite powerful to generate 254 horsepower easily.
The diesel 1600 cc engine is more enhanced than previous one.
It can touch 0 to 100 km / h in just 6.7 seconds.
A CO2 emissions of 94 gram/kilometer, until it goes back to T5 5-cylinder petrol engine.
Every model of V40, has a Stop & Start system.
Car Production :
It is manufactured in Ghent in Belgium.
Volvo estimated to sell 90,000 units of the V40 each year.
Volvo V40 production will start in May 2012.
Volvo V40 is most favorite car in Europe
Car Interiors :
Good space in rear beyond anything the C30 could give – 11.8 cu/ft. A nice total room space of 51.0 cu/ft inside by flipping down the fold-flat rear seat-backs and push forward the front passenger seat.
The luxury include inside are
- 4 knobs for audio and climate control supervision
- A new fresh look on the dashboard.
- Various display formats in main instruments
- one is green for Eco mode ,
- one is a suave brown for Elegance with the temperature indicator changing to a fuel efficiency gauge
- one is with big center speedometer, showing hot red for Performance close changing to the tachometer
- one is a right-side gearshift indicator changing to a power meter
- One thing that V40 is not offering is the Sports Steering wheel with paddles
Car Safety Features :
Volvo V40 provides enhanced automatic braking system to prevent from any type of collisions.
The world’s first innovating car’s safety to pedastrian is the exterior pedestrian airbag which is offered by Volvo V40.
The 7 motion sensors in the front bumper is informing the on-board ECU to decide whether or not a situation demands the release of exterior pedestrian airbag .
On ejection , the hood pops up near the windscreen to assist front end deformation and lessen the impact of the pedestrian’s body colliding the hood surface.